• Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Nole Aijima
The F1 Racer

His Outfit
User Image

Racing season was about to start so Noel was training a lot, but he needed a break. Getting into his personal car Noel left the track and just drove going kingdom to kingdom. Soon he was in Dres Van. He started at the boarder of Charles and Altaria, still it did not seem that long to him. Needing gas he scanned for a gas station. There was a traffic jam so he was going no where. Needing a break he pulled into park parking lot. Getting out of the car he relaxed some. His calm break was distracted by a girl screaming and then running. Worried about her Neal ran to help her. Being perfectly fit he caught up to her. Getting in front of her he put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked her calmly.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
His ourfit

User Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
James Howlett
aka
The Wolverine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My whole life I felt like an animal. Then she came along.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User ImageUser ImageEmma Howlett
the White Queen

User Image

With Storm gone and her husband god knows where Emma took charge of the xmen. Using her telepathy she gave orders leaving S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to use radios. In her telepathy commands she found Azazel and quicksilver, and started to worry. She was a former brotherhood and did not want to have a battle with them.

Leaving her post Emma started walking to where they were. Her husband's brain waves connected to her and Emma broke out into a run. She could tell he was angry, and with him like this he would go into a blind rage. He most likely won't attack Kurt but Azazel, sure he was a brotherhood but he was a friend of hers. Coming onto the scene she saw her husband getting controlled by magneto. "Erik let him go." Emma said.

Her telepathy would be useless against him so she turned into her diamond form. And stood between. Erik and her husband. "Azazel oh knot worry I'll get you medical help." she told him. He would get the best help she could give him. Not because her husband injured him but because he was her friend. Sure Emma was not there when Azazel was hurt but she could tell a Logan did it, she recognized his claw marks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azazel and Talia Josephine "TJ" Wagner

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Dante Maximoff
Speedster

Wearing this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image
Coming here even though there was a battle and death everywhere was Dante’s choice and he had no regrets. Even getting scolded by Kilian would not make him change his mind. Wanting to meet this man and walking to him even save his life so he lived a little longer allowing his mom to talk to him one last time. With those goals he was determined to get this happen.

Kneeling next to Killian Dante took the other mutants ripped jacket sleeve and ripped it more. Jacob’s laser eye beam had already made a hole so Dante could get it off easy. Thanks to training classes by his Uncle Logan Dante knew how to survive in the wild if injured. Sure the class was crazy at time, all the time but it was one of the most useful classes. Wrapping the wound Dante did his best to try and stop the bleeding. His mom was not here yet so Dante slashed his hand again. This time smeared the blood on the rock.

Noticing the wound bleeding on his side to Dante ripped more of the jacket and wrapped it. No wonder this guy died soon he was bleeding all over his body. Hearing Killin ask about what his mom said about him made him smile. ”Mom told me so much about you. How you were a strong person who took a while to find where you belonged. That’s one reason why she said I don’t need to decide what I want to do in the future yet. I can use as much time as I need to find where I belong even though I know I want to be a writer. How you were a loyal friend and comrade in battle. You really were one of her best friends, well besides dad. She loved being around you. She told me so many stories about your patrols together. How you disliked humans very much but you had a good heart and were a man of honor. That’s one of the main reasons I wanted to meet you in person. You were an excellent fighter as well as a sailor. You taught mom things and she taught me. Those fighting skills are actually my best moves when training with others. Of all the things she told me about you she always said that I should be kind and care about those that mean a lot more to me like you did. Though she said I should not have your drinking problem. How you would try and down your sorrows though it was not a good idea. She said she tried to many things to get you tot stop and if I ever took after you like that she would be harder on me than she as on you.”

Just meeting the man his mom talked about so much and whom Dante kind of saw as a role model was a dream come true. Even the negative things his dad had said made Dante see less of the man with him. ”I want to say thank you. You made my mom so happy. I wish they named me after you and not after my mom’s pet dragon. Though a little secret once I turn eighteen I plan to have my name changed to Dante Jones Maximoff.” A proud smile came across Dante’s face as he shared his secret.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXXX

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Damon Maximoff

Personal Information

-- Nicknames: Demon, Demmy
-- Sexuality:bisexual
-- Race: mutant
-- Crush: Alvaro Lokison

Let's get to know you:

-- Where do your loyalties lie: Prince Alvaro and the brotherhood
-- What are your talents:
Flight by wings

Probability manipulation aka Chaos Magic:
Manipulate probability via "hexes". These hexes are relatively short range, and are limited to his line of sight, Damon normally takes one of the feathers from his wings and charges the magic into it before tossing the feather letting the hex effect what ever the feather lands on. Casting a hex requires a gesture and concentration on his part, though the gestures are largely a focus for the concentration. He can use the hexes to light flammable objects, contain or remove air from a particular volume, deflect objects, stop the momentum of projectiles, open doors, explode objects, create force fields and deflect magical attacks.

-- Who are your relatives:
Wanda Maximoff: mother
Pietro Maximoff: uncle
Kitty Pryde-Maximoff: aunt
Keira Maximoff: cousin
Pietro Maximoff II: cousin
Erik Lehnsherr: grandfather
Lorna Dane: aunt

Kurt Wagner: father
Azazel: grandfather
Mystique: grandmother
Nils Styger: uncle
Kiwi Black : uncle
Talia Josephine Wagner: aunt
-- Personality: Damon is kind to those he cares about, his mother alvaro and his little sister Enya. Any one else he has neutral feelings for unless they pose a threat or flat out threaten or physically harm those he cares about. Then he will show you how deadly the grandson of a devil can be.

-- Biography:
Damon grew up under the care of his mom, Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch in the Shield base. He has a cross that once belonged to his father always around his neck, wonding why he was never around. As he grew up Damon understood what his father was doing and admiered how his father would do anything to give his family a world free of Loki. As a young teenager he was given the chance to do something as important as his fathers mission. Being approached by the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. to go under cover in the tower and feed information to the base. It was best for him to go because of his family connection to the tower. With his mom’s family in the tower who would make sure he was safe. After a short time in the tower Damon was chosen to be Loki’s son bodyguard. This ended up being seen as a good thing for his mission but he was nerves about being so close to the son of loki. The two of them did not get along at all until one day Damon stood up to Alvaro and punched him in the face. This incident made Alvaro so shocked he stopped being a smart a** and tring to get away from Damon. The tow ended up being best friends. Damon loved Alvaro but kept it to himself afraid of how getting unreturned feelings would effect his job as guard. When his second mutation started Damon admitted his feelings to the prince and they got returned. Now in a relationship with the prince Damon told Maria Hill he quit his undercover job and left S.H.I.E.L.D., for his love. Now a full brotherhood member Damon can now spend every day with his love with out worrying about getting found out by someone as for being an agent of the enemy.

What are your hobbies?

-- cooking
-- flying around with his cousin Keira
-- just being around Alvaro

What do you dislike?

-- Mutants hiding or being tortured
-- Loki not appreciating Alvaro
-- Alvaro not listening to him when Damon tells him to stay put when things are not safe

Are you Afraid yet? Good.

-- mother being hurt for my actions
-- Alvaro will get hurt
-- Something will come between him and Alvaro

The puppet m a s t e r
Apple Bucking Applejack

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Austin Rogers

Personal Information

-- Nicknames: Captain, Star Spangled Soldier, Tripe S
-- Sexuality: straight
-- Race: human
-- Crush: Keira Maximoff

Let's get to know you:

-- Where do your loyalties lie: Rebels and will help the Maximoff’s in the Brotherhood

-- What are your talents: Peak physical and mental conditioning, expert acrobat, tactician, and marksman, master martial artist

Steve Rogers: father
Skye Rogers: mother
Roy Rogers: twin brother
Maria Hill: step mom
Nichole Rogers-Hill: half sister
Antoinette Rogers: half sister
Tony Rogers: half brother from another world
Dante Maximoff: nephew from future

-- Personality: Ever since he was little Austin was training under Nick Fury, because of this Austin did pick up some of his personality. Hardheaded and always has to be right and will do what he wants even when told no.

-- Biography: Austin never knew his biological mom but it was okay. Ever since he was little Austin would wonder off to Nick Fury’s office and would sit on his lap as the man planed things. When the twins were old enough and told she was dead Austin acted tough and let it not show it effected him, this was when he was only five. At the age of five he also started training to be an agent. However he was Nick Fur’s personal student. The little kid had training that no normal person could handle. By the age of 11 Austin could already do the training obstical course better than most adults. When Fury died he took it really hard and trained non-stop. He would train until he was passed out and brought to the medical wing, though once he was out of there he would repeat the cycle. Fury always told him that he was meant for grate things and was going to live up to that. A month after his sixteenth birthday he was promoted to captain of S.H.I.E.L.D.S Beta team. Making him the youngest captain in the S.H.I.E.L.D. history. Still he lives up to Fury’s mato of neutralizing threats before they can even happen.Recent events have caused Austin to leave the New Asguard and go to Chicago where he was made General of the G.I.Joes.

What are your hobbies?

-- training
-- reading manga/watching anime
-- training

What do you dislike?

—Avalon on sugar
-- bullies/cheaters
-- any one who disrespects Fury’s good name

-- losing to loki and his army
-- his parents getting hurt on a mission
--Roy doing permanent damage to himself because of the little amount of sleep he gets

The puppet m a s t e r
Apple Bucking Appleajack

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
(◡﹏◡✿)
(⊙﹏⊙✿)
(◕﹏◕✿)
(◕‿◕✿)
(◕︿◕✿)
(◡‿◡✿)
(◡︿◡,✿)
(◡︿◡✿)
(⊙‿⊙✿)
(⊙︿⊙✿)
(⊙△⊙✿)
(◡△◡✿)
(◕△◕✿)
(◠△◠✿)
(´◡ω◡`)
(´◕ω◕`)
(´⊙ω⊙`)
(´◠ω◠`)
(◕ω◕✿)
(⊙ω⊙✿)
(◡ω◡✿)
(◠ω◠✿)
(◠︿◠✿)
(◠﹏◠✿)
(◠‿◠✿)
(●ω●✿)
(●︿●✿)
(●﹏●✿)
(●‿●✿)
(●△●✿)
★~(◡‿◕✿)
★~(◡﹏◕✿)
★~(◡△◕✿)
★~(◡ω◕✿)
★~(◡︿◕✿)
★~(◡︿⊙✿)
★~(◡ω⊙✿)
★~(◡‿◡✿)
★~(◡‿⊙✿)
★~(◠‿◕✿)
★~(◠︿⊙✿)
★~(◠ω⊙✿)
★~(◠△⊙✿)
★~(◠﹏⊙✿)
★~(◠︿◕✿)
★~(◠ω◕✿)
★~(◠△◕✿)
★~(◠﹏◕✿)
★~(◡︿◡✿)
★~(◡ω◡✿)
★~(◡△◡✿)
★~(◡﹏◡✿)
★~(◡︿⊙✿)
★~(◡ω⊙✿)
★~(◡△⊙✿)
★~(◡﹏⊙✿)
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕﹏◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕︿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕△◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ◕﹏◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ◕︿◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ◕‿◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ◕ω◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ◕△◕)ノ~『✧~*DICKS*~✧』
(ノ⊙ω⊙)ノ~『✧~*BOOBS*~✧』
(ノ⊙ヮ⊙)ノ~『✧~*BOOBS*~✧』
(ノ⊙‿⊙)ノ~『✧~*BOOBS*~✧』
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
¬_¬
ಠ_ಠ
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
°٢°
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ʘ‿ʘ
(°ロ°)☝
ಥ⌣ಥ
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)
(ノ゜∇゜)ノ
(n゜∇゜n)
♫ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)♪
♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩
(*ノ・ω・)ノ
ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)
♪(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫
♩ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)♬
(″・ิ_・ิ)っ
(☞゚∀゚)☞
∑(゜Д゜ wink
(´・ω・`)
<丶´Д`>
( ;´Д`)
┐('~`;)┌
(*´Д`)ハァハァ
( ゚д゚)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(▰˘◡˘▰)
∩(︶▽︶)∩
•ᴥ•
( • )( •ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
(≖‿≖✿)
(。≖‿≖。✿)
(≖﹏≖✿)
(。≖﹏≖。✿)
(≖︿≖✿)
(。≖︿≖。✿)
(≖△≖✿)
(。≖△≖。✿)
(≖ω≖✿)
(。≖ω≖。✿)
( • )( •ԅ(≖﹏≖ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(≖っ≖ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(。≖っ≖。ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(。≖﹏≖。ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(≖△≖ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(。≖△≖。ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(≖︿≖ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(。≖︿≖。ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(≖ω≖ԅ)
( • )( •ԅ(。≖ω≖。ԅ)
( ; ; )
(T_T)
( TДT)
(ToT)
(T▽T)
(‘A`)
(;_・)
( crying )
((T.T; )
(; T.T))
(;へ:)
(ノД`)・゜・。
・(/Д`)・
(´_`。)
(´Д`。)
(´A`。)
(´∩`。)
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
(┳Д┳)
(´;д;)
(*´;ェ;`*)
。・゚゚・(>д< wink ・゚゚・。
(。┰ω┰。)
(゜´Д`゜)
(iДi)
(´;ω;`)
。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
ヽ(´□`。)ノ
(゚´Д`゚)゚
{{p´Д`q}}
ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚
( p_q)
.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
(个_个)
((´д`))
( ≧Д≦)
。゜(`Д´)゜。
(。┰ω┰。)
p(´⌒`。q)
(/□\*)・゜
((o(;△ wink o))
(; ̄д ̄)
(ㄒoㄒ)
⊙︿⊙
o(╥﹏╥)o
o(;△;)o
(;*△* wink
(´_`)
╥﹏╥
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
(∩︵∩)
(╯︵╰,)
(︶︹︺)
(╥_╥)
(╯︵╰,)
(ノ´_ゝ`)ノ
(*⁰▿⁰*)
(*❦ω❦)
**✿❀(。◕ˇ∀ˇ◕人)❀✿*
✿*,(*´◕ω◕`*)+✿.*
((ヽ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ))♬
(❦っ❦)
(๑╹っ╹๑)
(´っ`)
(◕ˇっˇ◕)
(・っ・)
(⁰っ⁰)
(≖っ≖)
(≖︿≖)
(≖ω≖)
(≖‿≖)
(≖△≖)
(≖﹏≖)
t(umut)

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Enya Lokidottir

Personal Information

-- Nicknames: Phokie (alvaro calls her that), princess
-- Sexuality: too young
-- Race: ½ mutant ½ frost giant
-- Crush: none, besides big brother would be mad

Let's get to know you:

-- Where do your loyalties lie: daddy

-- What are your talents: telepathy and telekinesis, telepathy that is not under control and she has no idea how to read minds she will just accidently slip into some one elses mind.

Loki: father
Jean Gray: mother
Alvaro Lokison: half brother
Váli & Nari Sigynson: half brothers
Fenrir Lokison: half brother but does not like him
Hel Lokidottir: half sister and does not like her at all
Sleipnir Lokison: half brother
Jacob Summers: half brother but does not know him

-- Personality: nya may be the daughter of Loki and Phoenix, but she is so sweet! She Is caring and kind and when ever he brother looks upset she would offer her stuffed pony to him to cheer him up.

-- Biography: With daddy always busy Enya has spent all her time with mommy, Alvaro, and Damon. One day Enya was playing with brother and Damon brought her some really old My Little Pony toys form an abandoned building and she loved them to death. Damon found them and let Alvaro take all the credit so Enya would think he’s the best brother. Every where she goes she has to carry a pony with her. It is expected she does have the Phoenix force in her, but she is just too cite to be evil. She does not see mommy and daddy as evil. In fact she thinks that daddy is the best person in the world.

What are your hobbies?

—playing with ponies
-- spending time with alvaro
-- helping damon cook

What do you dislike?

--thunder
-- explosions
-- not spending time with Alvaro or Damon

-- dark
-- brother not being around like daddy
-- fire

The puppet m a s t e r
Apple Bucking Applejack

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Austin Rogers
General of the G.I.Joes

User Image

Neutralizing threats before they can even happen

User Image
Austin felt like his brain was going to explode from everything his father had said. First of was he really just saying it was okay for him and Keira to get married? Second did his father really just mention another Rogers he did not know about? Oh he wanted to say something like “what another secret child dad?” But Austin bit his tongue no need to make his dad feel depressed again they had a mission to do. All this could be brought up once it was done. Two things needed to be talked about once all this was done. His dad needed to explain this mystory sister and Austin needed to explain the whole held captaive and tourtered for months thing.

There were many reasons as to why Austin was like this to Keira. Well for one their relationship did not start off normal. Second was how Clint acted. Austin wanted to show that he was serious about Keira no matter what any one thought. Finally she was just so cute and amazing he wanted to show her that he was head over heels for her. If it kept other guys away from his little birdy he was happy. Seeing the mask back on her made Austin smile. Man she kept getting cuter and cuter in his eyes.

His dad and Keira left the room and Austin chuckled a little. Though seeing his dad whisper something to Keira made him worried. The way his dad was smiling made that worry more into a fear of what his dad had told her. There’s no way it was good, it was easy to know that because his dad never whispered.

All Austin did was give his dad a nod when he mentioned getting Keira into the base an her not getting locked away in a cell. Though the whole keep Keira locked away in his room for safety was fun. Maybe that’s what drew him too Keira in the first place, there was really no one to watch anime with in the base until she came along.

Chuckling Austin walked up to Keira and took her hand. ”This way.” He said. With Keira’s hand in his Austin went out to his car. Releasing her hand Austin dropped to the ground and went under his car. A minute after he rolled out and sighed. ”It looks like we will have to drive to the base and get in a jet to get there in time.” He said. Making sure Keira had her seatbelt on Austin flipped a switch in his car and a siren played from the car and all those on the road made a path going off to the side. Reaching the base in to time Austin parked the car and lead Keira by her hand to his office where he got his shield and a few guns. Now that he was no longer than a shield captain he had more then just a few pistols and teaser. Like a M249 light machine gun, and a M16 rifle. Though he did put a Beretta M9 on his waist with extra clips as well. ”I need a pilot and your fastest jet. The pilot will only have two passengers so that should not be a problem.” Austin said. It looked as he was talking to himself as he checked over the guns real fast, but he had an earpiece radio in so those at the base would hear him.

All guns were good to go and he should have enough so Austin walked out of his office knowing Keira would fallow him into the hanger. Austin went to a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II where a pilot was all set. ((that really is the name of the jet I did not make that up)) ”Get us to New Asgard as soon as possible.” He ordered the agent who nodded, no one was going to argue with the General of the G.I.Joes. The only person higher than the general of the joes was the president of the United States, but seeing as there was none at the moment because of Loki there was no one higher than him. This jet was equipped with an experimental engine that would let them go faster. So Austin made sure Keira was strapped in. As they flew Austin talked on the radio with his team and those at the base getting information from the New Asgard base. ”Keira you might want to call your family or something. There are reports that your brother was seen in the base. Also if you know any one that can control trees they are there as well. There are no reports of your father or grandfather.” Austin explained. There was no way to explain to her that he was just told they are under attack by a dragon.

Sure it sounded like he was needed at the base but it was actually more important that he get his step mother and brother back. SHIELD needed their commander and the best medic. With out their commands and medical aid things would only get worse. ”Keira please be safe where ever you go. Things are really bad right now.” He kissed her cheek once last time before unhooking himself from the seat. Guns attached to him, shield on his back Austin opened the door and jumped out of the jet. No he did not have a parachute, why would he need one? A Chitauri on one of their hover scooter things was flying by and Austin landed on that.

Apparently they were shocked by the human’s sudden appearance with them mid flight because they did not fight back at all, before they crashed into the roof of a building Austin jumped off. Doing a forward roll as he landed on the roof of the building next door Austin got to his feet and drew his M249 and checked his surroundings. Everything seemed secure and first glance. Over the years he trained with Fury, Clint, and his dad. At this moment Clint’s training came into handy, though he would not thank the guy for it. Austin managed to make out three figures about a mile away. Knowing this could not be good Austin slid down the fire escape and made sure to keep his M249 ready as he ran to see what was happening.

As he drew closer he heard ” Go on and shoot me.” That only made him run faster to say the least. M249 gripped in his right hand Austin’s left went up over his shoulder and gripped onto his shield’s edge. ” Or I could end it now, unless you really want to be the one to do it. Your choice.” No sooner had those words left Maria's mouth Austin’s shield went through the air. One side dove into the ground in front of Maria with the front and well-known red white and blue strips with star facing Roy. ”Not on my watch. Sorry I’m late long story.” Austin said as he walked to closer to them. His gun was now aimed down at the ground as he walked. The last thing he wanted to do was aim at his own twin, his best friend since pretty much the day they were born. ”You know Roy this actually doesn’t shock me. You betraying us and all. I know you became a medic so that no one would die like our mom did. However did you know she was a hacker? She broke into SHIELD computers and gave secrets out on the Internet. She even did hacking when working for SHIELD. Betraying the agency we call home. Well you didn’t use a computer to hack but I bet you released some pretty big information.” Right now Austin was getting told over his radio earpiece about how big things were at the base. Not wanting to hear any more he took it out of his ear and put it in his pocket. He was saying all these things to Roy to distract him and take his full attention so Maria would be out of harms way.

Almost all the time up until Austin started dying his hair the twins always looked alike. However right now they could not look any more different. Roy was in his SHIELD medic uniform and Austin was now in his Joes’ camouflage uniform.

Got to cover 360n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damon MaximoffUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Demon"

I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

User Image

Damon was up until around one in the morning. Over the month he had gone to toy stores and clothing stores all over the city getting Christmas presents for Enya. Being so busy tending to Enya and Alvaro, and doing what Alvaro said Damon had to put off wrapping the presents until the last minute aka last night. Yet only one was labeled from him. The rest were divided into halts. Half was from Alvaro and half was from Santa.

Being so tiered from lack of sleep Damon had turned off his phone and got in bed. Now Alvaro could not call and wake him up. Sure that was just opening the window for Alvaro to just wake him up personally but that was fine. Damon was so tiered he might be able to sleep through Alvaro coming in and trying to wake him up. Besides he needed as much sleep as he could get because there was no telling how long he would be up today. His mom had planed some big holiday thing for the entire Maximoff/Wagner families together. Part of Damon wanted to invite Alvaro and Enya, but the other half of him did not want to cause so many things could go wrong because of Alvaro's protectiveness.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Sanglant Nuit
1/2 vampire 1/2 human Prince of the Vampire Kingdom

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Austin Rogers
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

User Image

User Image
It was December 23 and Austin was up late finishing some work. Work was wrapping Christmas presents. The idea was to have them shipped to New Asgard from the base so he would not have to go home, but Keira did not let that happen. Why did she have to pout and give puppy dog eyes, and threaten his car. His car was innocent in all this and she had to bring it up?

Keira had said that she would load all her presents into his car and take it home since she could not fly with them. So in the end Austin was taking her to New Asgard so she would not steel his car and drive it into something. The very idea of his car being totaled made him twitch.

Finishing up his wrapping he heard Keira moving around in her room. Sneaking a peak into her room he saw she was tossing and turning and having trouble sleeping peacefully. Going into her room Keira sat on the bed next to her stroking her hair back behind her ear. ”Come on Keira relax or you wont have energy for tomorrow.” He whispered to her. She had calmed down but had also held onto his hand. Seeing as she would not let go and if he took his hand away she might go back to tossing and turning Austin got in bed with her.

After a few hours of sleep Austin was woken from his slumber by a kiss on his nose, that made him smile. ”Good morning, and you promised to not total my car.” He commented back. With her out of bed Austin decided to get up as well. When she got into the shower Austin carried the presents down and put them into his car. Good morning mom, I was checking to see if you got my message from last night. Austin text his mom. After Keira had convinced Austin to go to New Asgard for Christmas he sent a message to his mom about how they were coming and he would need a place to stay. Its not like he could stay at the tower.

This was the first Christmas Austin would be spending with a girlfriend’s family, and he was kind of nerves. Laying in bed resting his eyes Austin waited for Kiera. She would not notice that he was already all dressed to go, except for shoes and hat because he was hiding under the covers and acting like he was asleep. Knowing Keira would take her shower in the morning Austin took one last night. Laying in wait his trap worked when she came out of the shower and joined him back in bed. ”We can leave when ever you want to I already have everything in the car and I sent a text to my mom to make sure I have a place to stay. Sorry but I don’t want to stay at the tower. Not that I don’t want to stay with your family, who I’m pretty sure don’t like be but I don’t want to be that close to Loki and his army.” He said. Sitting up he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her cheek. ”Your make up looks really cute today.”

With: Keira Maximoff
Wearing: this
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out