Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Yuhi Makkahiko

xxAlias/Nickname : Yui.

xxAge : 19

xxVillage : Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist).

xxRank : ANBU.

xxClan : Makkahiko.
                      A clan that has keep'n themselves well hidden from all. Many believe that they are dead, but that isn't true. The only one from the 'outside world' that knows their location would be Yuhi.

xxChakra Element : Ice and Water.

xxStrengths : Ninjutsu (Both Barrier and Medical), Genjutsu, and Kenjutsu.

xxWeaknesses : Taijutsu is weaker then most of her skills, her anger; it can lead to some terrible and reckless things, as well as children (when children are around, she refused to fight. Due to a terrible incident to witnessed as a kid), finally her last weakness is being disarmed, without her paint brush she can't use half of her jutsu's. Though she still can fight without it.

xxMini Bio : Born to an average parents in Kirigakure, Yuhi learned to live life in a rather bland way. Well, more like settled. For the most part.

As a child Yuhi dreamt of becoming a ninja and thus when she became of age, against her parents wishes, enlisted in the academy. Training hard with everything she had, the snowy haired lass excelled in everything she did, really having her heart and soul in her ninja studies.
                      So, when it came time Yuhi was ready for the one x one fight to the death match that the twisted Mist ninja held. Winning the match easily, quickly and without hesitation, Yuhi moved up and eventually became ANBU ranking. This of course at a very young age.

When this happened she took her large paint brush and turned her back on the Village, finding it to be a "Village soaked with black blood" and that she needed something better. However she did not lay a mark on her ninja headband, because if she did people would look at her as a traitor and scum. Though they still look at her as if she's trash even as she aids all those who need it.

Also, though she has turned her back on her village she still offers her help when rival villages threaten her home village.

xxExtras : Shes an artist, of course, love colors, and her eyes and hair flair out into bright flowing rainbows.

x
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

samplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesamplesample
                                          samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

x
                  User Image
                                  User Image
                                  xx█▌ █▌ █▌█▌ █▌ █▌█▌ █▌ █▌█▌ █▌ █▌█▌ █▌ █▌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♥ thoughts; . . . ▃
                                                                xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♥ location; . . . ▃
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♥ mood; . . . ▃

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

Order or Chaos
      . . .
EmiliahNoahDrake
"Where ever I am, Daddy's always watching."

User Image

JUST THE BASICS

Nicknames
                Well... Mommy's calls me Sweetie or starlight most of the time except when shes mad or sad, then she calls me Emily or Emiliah, I don't know why, shes funny like that.

I'm 8 and a half! But mommy's friends say I look bigger, like a 10 year old... I think they're calling me fat...

Birthday
                March 23rd! I hope I get a kitty. Heehee.

Why do you need to ask that? Oh no! Do I look like a boy?! But I'm a Girl not a stinky boy!

Ethnicity / Heritage
                I'm not sure. I think mommy said were part Na--? Nat-, I think its called Native? Maybe.

Race
                Oh! I'ma human. I want to be a bunny though! They're so cute.

Height
                Uh. human..

Weight
                Oh! Let me ask mommy...
                Mama says I'm about 40lbs

Physical Description
                I have short brown hair and my daddy's blue eyes. My skin is a soft peach thats nice and smooth like mommys and... I have the same birthmark that my mommy has! Its a light tan, triangle mark on my bum.

Job
                Mommy says my job is to be a child and goto school.

House
                Me and mommy live on the house on our Ranch. Its pretty, and big enough to fit all our stuff.

A LITTLE MORE

Personality
                Motherly || Much like her mom, Amiya, Emily tends to play the 'mother' in situations even though she, herself, is a child. She'll remind adults that they have something improtant to take care of tomorrow or even point out that (if their sick) that they should get some rest or goto bed early.
                There are also times where she'll kiss a persons 'booboo' better or even help bandage it.
                Curious || By nature she is a curious one, always running off to explore new places, or question new residents. She likes makes herself known to everyone and make sure she knows her surroundings.
                Lonely || Though she loves being around people as well as greeting new faces this small girl has a more sad side.
                Often found by herself, walking or sitting somewhere. The girl seems to be somewhat of a loner on days where she remembers her father, when that happens she keeps to herself and (As most describe) becomes a whole different person. Which often worrys her mother.
                Honest || Like most children, Emily will blurt out whats on her mind or (if asked) what she honestly thinks of someone or something.
                Sometimes, however, this could be a good or a bad thing. For sometimes she may offend strangers or people she and her mother knows.

Outfits
                Emily is abit of a tomboy so shes often found in shorts, pants or sometimes a skirt with leggings.
                Most of the time its paired up with a color clashing T-s**t or tank top and her favorite, snug and soft grey boots.
                But if its too hot Emily will always settle for some hightop, converses or some well strapped sandels.
                Lastly, Emily can always be found wearing on of the many hair clips her father bought for her when she was younger.

Racial Powers
                Powers? || I have no powers. I'm human! And humans can use magic.

Powers
                Powers? || I have no powers. I'm human! And humans can use magic.

Weapons
                Mommy doesn't like me having weapons, specially the sharp kind. But she did give me something called Tonfa, which are just like fancy sticks. But I like them. Mommy taught my how to use them.

Hobbies
                I like; painting, adventuring and helping mommy or Mr/Ms. Helper take care of the animals.

JUST GIVE ME

Marriage Requirements
                "I'm too young!" || I'm too young to get married, maybe play marry but no real marriage.
                Rare, Rainbow stone. || If I were to get married though I want a colorful rainbow stone found in the mines! I only ever saw one and I want it soooo badly. But mommy won't let me go look for it cause its dangerous for a little girl to go get.
                If someone brought me it, and they wanted, I would marry them. When I'm older and mommy said it was ok.

Loves
                Rare Items || Things I wouldn't see anywhere else, me and mommy both like things like that! I usually see the merchant with thing like that.
                Sweets || I love candy! Cakes! And and, sweet things. Mommy bakes the best cake ever! The reseraunt also has some good things.
                Animals/Pets || I like taking home pets, like kitties or doggies, maybe a little mouse. Mommy says I'm allowed to have as many pets as I want as long as I take care of them. And I do! With mommy!

Flowers || Flowers are just pretty! I like the smell and I like picking the wild ones.
                Unique Rocks/Jewels || I keep a collection of cool rocks and pretty jewels. I started it while my daddy was still alive.
                Bottles || I like some bottles that have pretty markings or colors. Like perfume bottles! Just without the smelly stuff in it.

Dislikes
                Fish || They're stinky and ucky tasting. I like watching them but eating them is gross. I would like them as a pet but not food.
                Spicy things || I'm a child. I don't want grown up spices in my food. I want sugar and salt!
                Veggies || I don't like them very much. Specially the peppers. I'll eat some. But not all.

Hates
                Medician || If its for me, no thankies! Its icky and gross, and stings and smells bad! No no no no no!
                Perfume || I don't like it, strong smells make my nose burn and my eyes water.
                But I like the pretty bottles.

Fears
                Mommy leaving. || I don't want her to leave for heaven too! I need mommy. If mommy got hurt or sick I don't know what I would do... Just thinking about it makes me cry! I love my mommy very much! Please don't make her go away!

LAST LITTLE BIT

Pets
                Romeo || Hes a sheep! Well, lamb! And hes so cute and sweet! Here look at him
                Chips || This is Chips hes my little buddy! He comes with me everywhere. He likes my pocket. Heehee. Hes usually there or on my shoulder. Hes a good black mouse.

Other
                Its hard to talk about, but when I was little my father died.

Posting Colors
                I like the colors lightpink and lightgreen.
AmiyaMayDrake
"Quote here"

User Image

JUST THE BASICS

Nicknames
                People call me by Amy

Birthday
                18th of winter

Ethnicity / Heritage
                I and my daughter are a mix of Japanese, Native and english.

Race
                Mostly and all human.

Height
                Kind of a shorty at 5'7"

Weight
                I know, I'm skinny. I weight 120/125lbs

Physical Description
                Much like my daughter I have short brown hair and soft skin thats nice and smooth, we also share the same birthmark. Its a light tan, triangle mark on my, um, butt.
                Unlike my daughter, I have light golden eyes that seem to glow brighter when the sun hits them. Haha.

Job
                Despite me feminie looks, I like to get down and dirty. Working around the Ranch. So yes, I am a Rancher.

House
                I and my Daughter live on a nice house on our ranch.

A LITTLE MORE

Personality
                Personality Trait || Explain it. Atleast Four

Outfits
                Outfits they commonly wear.

Racial Powers
                Racial Power || First Person sentences explaining how it works.

Powers
                Power || First Person sentences explaining how it works.
                Power First Person sentences explaining how it works.
                Power || First Person sentences explaining how it works.

Weapons
                Weapons and/or fighting styles they commonly use. First person sentences with weapons bolded and colored.

Hobbies
                Hobbies. First Person sentences with hobbies bolded and colored

JUST GIVE ME

Marriage Requirements
                Marriage Requirement One || First person sentences. Explain what it is, how to get it, and why you want it.
                Marriage Requirement Two (Optional) || First person sentences. Explain what it is, how to get it, and why you want it.

Loves
                Item One || First person sentences. Explain what it is, how to get it, and why you want it. Only things people can give you. No sun shine, winter, smell of roses, stuff... Atleast Three
                Item Two || First person sentences. Explain what it is, how to get it, and why you want it. Only things people can give you. No sun shine, winter, smell of roses, stuff... Atleast Three
                Item Three || First person sentences. Explain what it is, how to get it, and why you want it. Only things people can give you. No sun shine, winter, smell of roses, stuff... Atleast Three

Item One || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you like it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Two || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you like it. Only Things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Three || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you like it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.

Dislikes
                Item One || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you don't like it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Two || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you don't like it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Three || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you don't like it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.

Hates
                Item One || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you hate it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Two || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you hate it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.
                Item Three || First person sentences. Explain what it is and why you hate it. Only things people can give you. Atleast three.

Fears
                One || First person sentences. Explain why you are afraid of it. Can be anything. Atleast one

LAST LITTLE BIT

Pets
                Totomo || Hes my loveable, big, fat and fluffy sheep. Take a look!
                Pet's Name || I know what you're thinking, 'oh eek a monster', 'get that thing away', 'why do you have that thing?!'. He's my pet, I love him. Hes tamed and not going to harm you. Just because hes a monster doesn't mean hes going to hurt you. I mean, look at him!. Just because he looks like that doesn't mean hes not a good pet.
                Side note: Hes a rare breed of wolf-ish monsters. Known to be the 'king' or 'leader' of the wolves in the area. Since he became to love and protect Amiya the wolve-monsters have stopped coming around, scaring people and killing livestock.

Other
                Anything that did not have a place in the profile. First person sentences with important details bold and colored.

Posting Colors
                First Person sentences with posting colors bolded and colored.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKISAME "FISH BOY" HOSHIGAKI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xW e a k xA r e xM e a t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xS t r o n g e s t xE a t x! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      blank

User Image

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

Order or Chaos
. . .
xxxxxUser Image

▃▃xT E N S H I xT A K Ax▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                  "Lifes all about taking risks, without risk, without failure, we would never grow."

xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxx

Order or Chaos
. . .
User Image

OBEY US! Thread Mods: Hishiro_Zev, Madam Psycho-Puffs and Poisoned Angel 9. Problem? Didn’t think so.

____________________________- Genre :x x Romance, Futuristic, Drama.

____________________________- Status :xx Under Construction/Accepting.

____________________________- Setting :xx Japan in 2754. Future-y.

____________________________- Formatting/Editting :x x Poisoned Angel 9.

____________________________- Original Creators :x x Hishiro_Zev, Madam Psycho-Puffs.

____________________________- Links :xx

Coming soon. xx
User Image

- Welcome To Keimusho –

S T O R Y L I N E

In the distant future, placed in the year of 2754 in a futuristic Japan. Things have changed dramatically for society. More rules have been placed, cities have been rebuilt, the Government has taken control of everything and citizens are forced to live according to the tragically strict laws and demands of those higher in power. And if any disobey a bounty is placed and the person is executed.

Love, compassion and affection are no longer tolerated in eyes of the heartless Government officials. People are forced to live the life assigned to them and freedom no longer exists. On top of it all humans are to be created in labs and never told the truth of how they came to be. Such are the rules and laws of the twisted world we now live in.

Yes, all these things have changed for the worst and it only seems to be progressing as the number of deaths grow higher and higher. The population is depleting and in the heart of this cruelty and suffering is Keimusho city, where these ridiculous laws originated from and the Tensai-Ji are created.

What are Tensai-Ji you ask? They are children gifted with extraordinary powers. You see one out of every hundred child created they place unique and very special DNA that alters the child and grants them a powerful ability. Though there is a set back with this DNA, it takes exactly 18 years to develop properly, so at the age of 18 each Tensai-Ji slowly begins learning to control this power. However, it is nearly impossible to master and unlock the ‘gifts’ full potential on their own, that is why the Tensai-Ji are forced to join the Military at the right age of 25 where the government unlocks their true power and begins to use them as super soldiers after proper initiation and a special gem is infused in their chests for proper ‘control’ over the Tensai-Ji.

Now, the government uses these Tensai-ji to enforce the laws and keep things running smoothly, which is why the world had changed so quickly and the Keimusho Government stays in power regardless of the efforts of others.

With many failed attempts a way out has yet to present itself, however there is a team of ambitious citizens who are fighting for their freedom and the freedom of others. This group follows the actions of two teens, Inori Suzuki and Shi Urufu. Two young adults who thrive for a change and who just might achieve such a thing.
However this story doesn’t go without trials. The government has began to keep an eye on these two. Leading a team of especially nosy government workers, Ms. Himitsu Chishiki follows the two Tensai-Ji as they move towards their goal. With orders to terminate the teens if things get too out of hand.
But with a hidden agenda Ms Chishiki’s true goals go undetermined and the mysterious cloud around her continues to thicken.

Now. The city may not hold too much hope for freedom, but as this story progresses maybe, just maybe things will change.
So grab that keyboard and join us in mankind’s struggle.
x

– Obey Or Be Prepared To Face Your End. –

R U L E S

: one : x Follow the Gaia TOS.

: two : x Be respectful to any and all members of this roleplay. Nobody likes it when people are disrespectful, and if I find out about it, you will be on the blacklist.

: three : x Please be at least semi-literate in this roleplay, I don't really mind how long your reply is as long as it isn't longer than 4 paragraphs and isn’t shorter then 1 paragraph. Not many people like to read a small book everytime they turn around.

: four : x Send your character profiles to me or Madam Psycho-Puffs and she will send it to me. Make sure to add either Down with the government, or the government will survive as your subject title depending on the role you’d like to take.

: five : x Once profiles are accepted post them in the proper thread linked above.

: six : x No Godmodding. I too sometimes have a problem with this, and I will be doing my best not to. So please, with all do respect, you try too. P.s: Angel will kick your a** if you god mod.

: seven : x Have fun. Roleplays aren't worth being in if you're not having fun with it.

: eight : x Out of character chat/planning must take place in the Ooc/recruiting thread that should be linked above.

: nine : x If you're going to be gone for awhile, make sure you're character is somewhere out of the way, and let me or Madam Psycho-Puffs know of your dismissal.

: ten : x Try to post at least once a day. Hishiro might not be able to (letting you know now) Because of living/sleeping arrangements but please, try your best to post daily.

: eleven : x From this rule and onward, I will eventually, possibly, be adding more. If you have a suggestion or a problem, message me and tell me.

x

! ! T H A N K Y O U ! !

x

[align=left][imgleft]ENTER ANIME PIC HERE[/imgleft][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=11][b][u] Name : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [character name]

[size=11][b][u] Age : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [age]

[size=11][b][u] Gender : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [male/female]

[size=11][b][u] Opinion on the Government : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [Against or with]

[size=11][b][u] Arrangement : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [What job was assigned to you when you reached proper age]

[size=11][b][u] Short Bio : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [At least a paragraph]

[size=11][b][u] Gift : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [For Tensai-ji not government workers or normys]

[size=11][b][u] Weapon : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [Optional]

[size=11][b][u] Extras : [color=white]x[/color][/u][/b][/size] [Anything else]

[color=white]x[/color]

[align=right][b][size=15] : [color=white]x[/color][/b][/size][b] [Username] [/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]
User Image

Name : x Kanari Shogeki.

Opinion on the Government : x Against. Always. And Forever.

Arrangement : x Future Super Soldier

Short Bio : x Created in a lab and given to two young ‘parents’, baby Kanari had a lot to look forward to. A life of suffering at the hands of the government and poverty. You see, the parents assigned to this little blonde were poor and barely had money to take care of themselves which is why they traded the girl over to a fairly wealthy old lady. Having been handed over for a basket of food Kanari grew up no knowing her parents and thinking that the elderly lady was her grandmother.

As Kanari grew older and older the young lass later found out that she had special powers when she accidentally fused with the television in her home. It was a shocking experience for the 11 year old and even for her Granny. Luckly for Kanari the old lady knew how to deal with this situation and was able to inform the girl that she was what people called a Tensai-Ji. Which are children destined to become a Super Soldier. However what the old lady couldn’t understand nor tell her was why her powers came to her at such a young age when normal Tensai-Ji’s powers don’t develop until they turn 18.

Scared for the young girl, the elderly woman called an old friend in fear that the government would find out about the girl.
                                          The young woman the showed up that night and preformed some sort of tests on Kanari which would allow the girl to use her powers more easily and keep them under control. This is a test that’s usually done when a Tensai-Ji turns 25.

Years later on Kanari’s 13th birthday government military invaded her home and killed the old lady who cared for her. It was a traumatic experience for the girl but it resulted in her determination to wipe out the rules and the government. Though she couldn’t do it alone and in the end found herself a few friends to help her. From there a small group of 4 were created and dubbed the “Rebels”. Who are people who disobey the laws of the government and have large bounties over their heads.

From that day on Kanari and her new found friends have been taking steps to bring the government to and end, however they can’t do it alone.

Gift : x Electronic Manipulation and Electricity control.

Weapon : x A resizable robot that does her bidding. Its name is Kuru.
                                          Note: Without Kanari the robot would be malfunctional and unable to work. Much like how she found it. If the machine isn't near her at all times, or Kanari isn't able to 'feed it' it will not work at all. Kanari also uses it to 'hid' herself, 'bonding' with it she takes control of it to fight off her enemies.

Extras : x Dispite not being 18 Kanari is able to use her powers to their full potential.
                                          She is also apart of a group known as the Rebels. Its a small group of 4, including her, that disobey the rules and laws set by the government. They live under ground and each have a large bounty over their heads. Kanari is the youngest of them.

x

: x Poisoned Angel 9 xxxxxxxxx
User Image

▃▃x K a n a r i x S h o g e k i x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxx▃ I can feel the STATIC; So ELECTRIFYING,
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃ I’m nearly FLYING;
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃ lost my HEART between the sheets of LIGHTNING.

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

samplesamplesamplesample

Order or Chaos
. . .
Marianna Archer (XXX)♡♥
User Image

"Sometimes silence is gold."

Hi it's so nice to meet you! My name is Marianna, but, you can call me Anna if you want! I'm 17. We can eat cake later on Winter 8th Ok? Oh! You know what I do for a living? Assistant to the mayor. Let's see I'm 5’5”. and 123lbs. Oh I'm a natural Black hair. and my eyes are Brown-ish purple color. Personality? Well..People tend to call me spacey, quiet, smart, caring, abit of a loner, hot headed but calm most of the time. A little about me? Well you see I Having grown up here, Marianna knows all the shortcuts, all the hideouts, and all the best viewing spots. This is mainly because she excluded herself from everyone and spent most of her time alone as a child. Though she wasn’t always like that, before her 7th birthday the girl was a lively one, she loved to run around, cause trouble and would always be seen with her school yard chums. But something changed her. After her 7th birthday the girl suddenly became quiet and began spending all her time alone. Not man people remember the old Marianna seeing that it has been so long since she has been herself. She kind of just drifts along through life now-a-days, her parents have left the town for some unknown reason, leaving Marianna with their home which forced her to find a job. Which is why she works for the Mayor now. These make me really happy The beautiful moon, peace and quiet, reading., but these make me happier! Singing, Honey cakes and unique things. Although, these give me goosebumps the smell of smoke, loud noises and potatoes, they just taste funny...And I positively hate Loud ignorant people and being ignored.. Oh you want to know more? The inn Chef is the only one that has ever manage to get Marianna to eat potatoes and the Mayor is the only one that can get Marianna out of her ‘shell’ even if it is just for a little bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff