Welcome to Gaia! ::

you're stuck on a desert island. who do you want with you?

channie 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
mojo 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
hippy 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
granny jo 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab

User Image
                        SHOOPDAWOOP
                        User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

User Image
                                                          P O P U L A R* I KNOW ABOUT POPULAR
                                                          mojomademeeit's not about × who you are or your fancy car
                                                          xxxxxxxYOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE
                                                          XX POPULAR, I KNOW ABOUT POPULAR ☆;
                                                          AND ALL YOU HAVE TO XXX DO IS BE TRUE TO XX YOU THAT'S ALLXX YOU EVER NEED TO KNOW
                                                          xxSO CATCH UP 'cause you got an awful long way to go

User Image

× THE STAFF*
                                                          _________________________________________________________________________________

█⋮ ___. ❛ 「 THREAD OWNER :: turchan
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 THREAD MOD :: sexy vampire mojo, that damned hippy
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 TUMBLR MODS :: turchan, sexy vampire mojo, that damned hippy, park chanderp
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 GRAPHIC ARTIST :: turchan
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 CODING :: sexy vampire mojo + turchan

× THE THREAD*
                                                          _________________________________________________________________________________

█⋮ ___. ❛ 「 LEVEL :: advanced literate
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 THEME :: general high school, drama, romance
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 INSPIRATION :: mtv's faking it, gossip girl, skins, a need for a good roleplay, summer boredom
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 ROLEPLAY STATUS :: open, full, now posting
                                                                █⋮ ___. ❛ 「 ACCEPTING :: we're full c:

tab tab

Noble Warrior

User Image
                        SHOOPDAWOOP
                        User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

User Image
                                                          P O P U L A R* I KNOW ABOUT POPULAR
                                                          mojomademeeit's not about × who you are or your fancy car
                                                          xxxxxxxYOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE xx YOU'RE ONLY EVER WHO YOU WERE
                                                          XX POPULAR, I KNOW ABOUT POPULAR ☆;
                                                          AND ALL YOU HAVE TO XXX DO IS BE TRUE TO XX YOU THAT'S ALLXX YOU EVER NEED TO KNOW
                                                          xxSO CATCH UP 'cause you got an awful long way to go

User Image

× OO1. BASIC RUNDOWN*

█⋮ This is the plotting thread. You will do all of your plotting with other users/other characters here. I repeat, you will do all of your plotting here. You will not plot in the ooc, you will not plot via private message, you will not plot via skype. You will plot here. The only other acceptable form of plotting aside from posting here is interacting via tumblr and establishing a relationship in that manner. You've been thoroughly warned.
                                                                █⋮ Every post you make in this thread should include your list of characters and a link to their profiles somewhere. Providing a picture of your character so people can see who they are instead of reading about it may also be helpful.
                                                                █⋮ Make an attempt to plot with every user involved in the thread, for fairness' sake. However, not everyone has to know everyone. In fact, I don't want everyone knowing everyone. But plotting with the user and establishing 'yeah, they don't know each other' is still important.
                                                                █⋮ Quote the people you're plotting with! Don't expect them to see their username in your post and know you're talking to them.
                                                                █⋮ Don't plot out every single little detail of the relationship, such as what's going to happen in the future. That sucks pretty much all the fun out of the roleplay.
                                                                █⋮ Don't use this thread to ooc chat, that's what the ooc is for.
                                                                █⋮ Do not begin plotting until your profile has been accepted. Do not plot with another person unless their profile has been accepted.

× OO2. PLOTTING ETIQUETTE*

█⋮ When plotting, don't expect the other party to do all the work. It should be a mutual process where you both bounce ideas off one another.
                                                                █⋮ Don't expect the person to agree with all of your plotting ideas, and don't throw a hissy fit when/if somebody doesn't.
                                                                █⋮ If someone quotes you and requests to plot, don't ignore them, quote them back! Even if you can't respond right off the bat, at least let them know.
                                                                █⋮ When someone quotes you and asks to plot, when you respond back you should answer with a link to your character's profile and you should provide the initial plot ideas. A conversation of "we should plot, here's my profile" and "okay, here's my profile" goes flat really fast. It should go like "we should plot, here's my profile" and "okay, here's my profile. i think x will think this about q. thoughts?" Kapeesh?
                                                                █⋮ Do not plot something involving another person's character without consulting them first
                                                                █⋮ Do not form a plot that will contradict your character's personality. Like don't make them fwb's with someone if they're a dorky nerdy kid. In what world does that happen?
                                                                █⋮ Do not form a plot with one character that will contradict a plot you formed with another character.
                                                                █⋮ Do not double plot, that will make a lot of plotty plot contradictions and paradoxes and will make life very confusing.
                                                                █⋮ "Because we feel like it" is not a good reason for your characters to be dating/hating on each other. If you're plotting a relationship such as dating or hating, give it some history and background!

tab tab

Noble Warrior

Noble Warrior

SLIPPERY WEASEL

xx__RIVERS AND ROADS

PARK CHANDERP

ARDENT MERCY

ROSHYXWOSHY

KING OMIBUTT

GENECIDER SHO

THAT DAMNED HIPPY

SASS BAG

KEEPIN IT KATTY

THEXCITYDARK

MARCELLUST

NOONAR

Hey guys! Mojo here, one of the mods in this here roleplay! Anyway, this is just me reminding everyone that we have this lovely thing called a plotting thread. We're trying this out for the first time, and we really hope that this proves to be helpful for plotting purposes. We all know that stuff goes missing in ooc and stuff, or in private messages, so for everyone's convenience we have a thread meant only for plotting. That is this thread, so please, please use it! The differences between the threads have been explained in the ic, and all protocol and what not specific for this thread is in this thread here, so please read them and follow the rules! We want this to be helpful, not a pain in the a**. Anyway, plot your hearts out!

I myself have three characters that I need to plot for, so have at 'em! And, yes. You are allowed to use the plotting layout I have below. I know that someone will end up taking it one way or another (it always happens), so I'm just saying go for it. u____u I don't really mind.

User Image xx User Image xx User Image
                                「 ♔ RAUL ⇡⇣ SANTIAGO 」xx 「 ♔ MIA ⇡⇣ SANTIAGO 」 xx 「 ♔ CAR ⇡⇣ ROBB 」

「 ♔ RAUL'S ⇡⇣ PLOTS
                                                                          「 ♔ FRIENDS ⇡⇣ xx
                                                                          「 ♔ DATING/CRUSHING ⇡⇣ xx
                                                                          「 ♔ ENEMIES ⇡⇣ xx

「 ♔ MIA'S ⇡⇣ PLOTS
                                                                          「 ♔ FRIENDS ⇡⇣ xx
                                                                          「 ♔ ENEMIES ⇡⇣ xx

「 ♔ CAR'S ⇡⇣ PLOTS
                                                                          「 ♔ FRIENDS ⇡⇣ xx
                                                                          「 ♔ ENEMIES ⇡⇣ xx

So come at me. I'm happy to plot with everyone.

Blessed Prophet

Marcellust

well, i guess that was answered for us xD

& also, introductions, i'm soap and bastille
is my pooper of a muse. despite her french name
she cannot speak it for s**t, unlike lucas. who makes
me very jealous with all the languages he knows
I should probably put in my introductions right now.
Hey everyone, I'm Sho and I play Lilli, the social sweetheart.
I'm all down for plotting and what not. Don't worry I promise
I don't bite or anything like that and Lilli is a total sweetheart.
she doesn't care for social standings and what not, so she's
open to being friends with just about anyone. She still needs
crushes and best friends and enemies...okay...she still needs
like everyone >.>

Quotable Genius

sexy vampire mojo

I WANNA PLOT WITH MOJO! since i'm not quitting, but tumblr is evil

User Image tab tab User Image

W I L L O W tab F L A H E R T Y
                  tab tab THE GOSSIP
                  friends;;
                  crush/dating;;
                  enemies;;

G R A Y S O N tab C A M P B E L L
                  tab tab THE ORCADORK
                  friends;;
                  crush/dating;; mckinley st. james
                  enemies;;

Noble Warrior

SLIPPERY WEASEL

xx__RIVERS AND ROADS

ROSHYXWOSHY

GENECIDER SHO

SASS BAG

THEXCITYDARK

MARCELLUST

User Image xx User Image xx User Image
                                「 ♔ RAUL ⇡⇣ SANTIAGO 」xx 「 ♔ MIA ⇡⇣ SANTIAGO 」 xx 「 ♔ CAR ⇡⇣ ROBB 」

@Sho;;

Raul &;; Lilli
                                                            Well, they are both scatter brained, so I can definitely see that being an issue if they are ever put in charge of anything xD Anyway, I do think that they could get on fairly well~

Mia &;; Lilli
                                                            Hmmmm, they are in gym class, so perhaps they could have met there? I don’t forsee her having an personal issues with Lilli, so. o v o ;; Though she’ll def. be jealous of her social skills.

Car &;; Lilli
                                                            Not really sure how they would have met, but again I don’t think he’d have an issue with her. He’s not very social, so he probably wouldn’t have approached her before, though.

@Weasel. Of course you wanna plot with me, lmao. Anyway! If you PM me your info I can try and set it up for you, love. c:

Raul &;; Willow
                                                            They are both in the same crowd, so obviously they’ll know each other. He’ll probably think she’s really silly… he doesn’t get the allure of gossip xDDD

Mia &;; Willow
                                                            She’ll think she’s adorable and envy that people like talking to her ; A ;

Car &;; Willow
                                                            He’ll probably mostly leave her be. >>;; He has no time for gossips.

Raul &;; Gray
                                                            He’ll probably think that it’s hilarious that they’re called orcadorks….

Mia &;; Gray
                                                            She’ll like him well enough. c: He seems like a cool guy, so.

Car &;; Gray
                                                            I can definitely see these two being friends. You?

@Roshy

Raul &;; Wyatt
                                                            These two need to be bros because well…
                                                            User Image
                                                            In all seriousness, though, I can see them getting along… >>;;

Mia &;; Wyatt
                                                            Well, they’re both from out of country, so there is that… I don’t know how much they’d interact, though. o x o

Car &;; Wyatt
                                                            He’d probably avoid him for the most part. Car likes to mostly keep to himself, so. >>;;

@Riro

Raul &;; Hollie
                                                            He’d think that she’s a nice girl, but probably doesn’t think much of her social climbing ambitions. o v o ;; Then again, he just kinda… got his status somehow. xD

Mia &;; Hollie
                                                            Well, they both don’t want to be losers, and are both in show choir, so they should be friends~

Car &;; Hollie
                                                            They are both losers of sorts, so he won’t mind her. Not a fan of social climbers, tho.

@ Sass

Raul &;; Peyton
                                                            Don’t think he’d mind her, but probably doesn’t run with the same crowd. x3;; They may know each other through her brother, tho.

Mia &;; Peyton
                                                            They are both nobodies… Mia’s probably fine with her. o3o Maybe friends?

Car &;; Peyton
                                                            He won’t have an issue with her, so long as she doesn’t smoke around him.

@City

Raul &;; Bas
                                                            They are both chill people. He won’t have any particular issues with her I don’t think.

Mia &;; Bas
                                                            She’ll probably admire that she seems so passionate about stuff and doesn’t seem to care what others think. o v o;;

Car &;; Bas
                                                            Same grade, both in the GSA… maybe friends?

@ Marcel

Raul &;; Lucas
                                                            He’ll probably be like… “Why can’t you just be easy to understand?! D: “ because he seems to be enigmatic and stuff. >>;;

Mia &;; Lucas
                                                            She’ll just be happy that she’s not the only one confused by the American school system xDDD I can see them being friends, maybe?

Car &;; Lucas
                                                            He probably won’t mind him. They may even be able to be friends?

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Blessed Prophet

sexy vampire mojo

ahhh, you're so on top of things ;;

Raul & Bas: i don't see them being friends or enemies,
more like 'hey it's that kid' when they pass each other in
the hallways. they're at least polite enough to do a little head
nod, but their interactions might not go beyond that.

if you wanted them to have history, they have been in the
town since they were born, so they could've been friends
when they were younger? it's up to you, i am honestly chill
with whatever c:

Mia & Bas: haha, bas is definitely passionate about a
lot of things and it wouldn't surprise me if mia saw one of bas'
great passing period arguments with some poor student who
decided to wear a 'cool story babe, now make me a sandwich'
t-shirt or something to that effect. i could see bas even just
asking her to sign some petition for lord knows what because
that's something bas would do tbh.

on another note, mia is into hockey? if bas' grades were better
she'd probably have joined that team -- also, idk how well ice
skating/blading skills transfer to roller skates but that's another
possible plot point since bas is super into roller derby and tries
to get everyone to join it.

Car & Bas: ooof, these two are probably friends, i can
definitely see that -- aside from being in the same grade and
being in the GSA (i bet bas has asked him to do the artsy fartsy
stuff for the club), they've also been in westchester their whole
lives... and we could also do something with that ?

Noble Warrior

thexcitydark

I try~

Raul & Bas:
                          I'm not really one of those people who believes that everyone
                          needs to be super close with everyone, so I think that knowing
                          each other should do the job well enough. c:

Mia & Bas:
                          Haha, she might just sign one. >>;; Even if just to say that
                          she did. Granted, she lived in an area where there is a LOT
                          of activism, so she probably isn't too bothered by it like some
                          people are xDDD

Car & Bas:
                          Hmmm, maybe they've been, like, next door neighbours their
                          entire lives, so their parents made 'em hang out and they just
                          got to be friends over the years?

Quotable Genius

sexy vampire mojo

User Image tab tab User Image

raul && willow;; That's fine. LoL She'd probably think he's funny and like him though.

mia && willow;; haha alright. Willow will definitely think that Mia should have come to her for help adjusting to a new school.

car && willow;; works for me. she'd probably mostly ignore him.

raul && grayson;; it's a great name isn't it? i don't think they'd interact much though, apart from raul thinking the name is funny.

mia && grayson;; they can be friends if she accepts that he doesn't talk much! LoL

car && grayson;; yes! they can be the two artsy freaks! bestest fwiends!

Hilarious Kitten

and finally channie makes her entrance into the thread, after updating the million and one things that accompany this roleplay. ya'll keep me busy. it'll be worth it, though.

so here are my characters ~ you can click on the pictures for the profiles. we all should plot. i still have some things to update so i'm not going to toss out ideas just yet, but i'll do that sometime tomorrow.

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

「 ☆ ⇡ AVERY SHIPS
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ FRIENDS ;; raul santiago, tba
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ CRUSH/DATING ;; raul santiago
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ ENEMIES ;; tba

「 ☆ ⇡ PIPER SHIPS
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ FRIENDS ;; tba
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ CRUSH/DATING ;; car robb
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ ENEMIES ;; tba

「 ☆ ⇡ PARKER SHIPS
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ FRIENDS ;; tba
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ CRUSH/DATING ;; tba, volunteers?
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ ENEMIES ;; tba

「 ☆ ⇡ MIKAEL SHIPS
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ FRIENDS ;; andrew giles, tba
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ CRUSH/DATING ;; mia santiago
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ ENEMIES ;; tba

「 ☆ ⇡ MICKEY SHIPS
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ FRIENDS ;; tba
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ CRUSH/DATING ;; gray campbell
                          ░░ ◦ ◦ ENEMIES ;; tba

sexy vampire mojo

turchan

slippery weasel

xx__rivers and roads

park chanderp

ardent mercy

roshyxwoshy

kingomibutt

genecider sho

that damned hippy

sass bag

keepin it katty

thexcitydark

marcellust

noonar

Blessed Prophet

sexy vampire mojo

Raul & Bas:
sounds good to me ~

Mia & Bas:
eugh, if bas ever found out about that she would just assume
mia is an activist and just go nuts or something.

Car & Bas:
aww, that's cute! i could see their parents just being like "go
to the neighbors' while we go out" or something like that. Er,
did you read Hunger Games? Because I could see their friendship
being similar katniss and madge in some aspects.

Blessed Prophet

turchan

avery & bas:
er, don't really see them having much opening for
interaction other than being in the same grade ;-;
bas would likely just be indifferent about her.

but a+ fc choice, when i first made bas she had
troian bellisario as her fc... but then i learned more
about her and that just didn't fit anymore xD

piper & bas:
they're in kids against hunger together, so they
at least know each other and have probably talked
before? though, they both seem to have similar
qualities, and those could either clash or work well
together, i'm not sure tbh. they'd be unlikely friends.
which could be an interesting dynamic.

parker & bas:
another kids against hunger member, so they probs
know each other but idk... i feel like bas would look
at his face and just not give him a chance. especially
once his bossy, pompous, patronizing nature comes
out. she rlly dislikes those qualities in a person

mikael & bas:
he's a gamer? bas likes games???

mickey & bas:
i feel like their relationship would be similar to the one
with avery.