Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

SPRING KISSES
BL XOVER CHAT

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

User ImagespaceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spacetimeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            tev❤; JULES!▬ ↺ ENJOLRAS
            ████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            tevinter imperiumASEXUAL xxxxxxxTWENTY - TWO
            SPA»♥ ;LES MISERABLES.

User ImagespaceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spacetimeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            tev❤; KILLUA!▬ ↺ ZOLDYCK
            tevinter imperium??? xxxxxxxTWELVE
            SPA»♥ ;HUNTER X HUNTER.

User ImagespaceUser ImagespacetimeUser Image
            tev❤; YUYA!▬ ↺ SAKAKI
            tevinter imperiumBISEXUAL xxxxxxxFOURTEEN
            SPA»♥ ;YUGIOH ARC - V.

User ImagespaceUser ImagespacetimeUser Image
            tev❤; AICHI!▬ ↺ SENDOU
            tevinter imperiumPANSEXUAL xxxxxxxSIXTEEN
            SPA»♥ ;CARDFIGHT VANGUARD.

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx silvie ( DO YOU HEAR tab tab ☀ ☀ ☀
                                                    THE PEOPLE SING? ) silvie xx
                                                    S I N G I N G x T H E x S O N G x O F x A N G R Y x M E N xx | xx S I N G I N G x T H E x S O N G x O F x A N G R Y x M E N
                                                    xxx ■ ( xxxx ) ■ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    enjolras◄| tab it is the music of a people . . .
                                                    enjolras enjolras enjolras enjo . . . who will not be slaves again tab |►

when the beating of your heart x ▲▲ x echoes the beating of the drums enjol
                                                    silvieon
                                                    enjolras e O1| x ■ ( enjolras will do fine. tab enjo
                                                    enjolras e O2| x ■ ( mood. tab enjo
                                                    enjolras e O3| x ■ ( i'm not interested. tab enjo
                                                    enjolras e O4| x ■ ( ━&; pro.PATRIA ▲【savage × antionus !! ❛ sois ◞serieux .. tab enjo

In ancient Greek mythology, Acheron was known as the river of woe, and was one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld. In the Homeric poems the Acheron was described as a river of Hades, into which Cocytus and Phlegethon both flowed.[1][2] The Roman poet Virgil called it the principal river of Tartarus, from which the Styx and Cocytus both sprang.[3] The newly-dead would be ferried across the Acheron by Charon in order to enter the Underworld.[4] The Suda describes the river as "a place of healing, not a place of punishment, cleansing and purging the sins of humans."[5] ─ action )►
                                                    enjo ■| SPRING KISSES tab tab there is a life about to start

enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjoWHEN TOMORROW COMESenjolras enjo

In ancient Greek mythology, Acheron was known as the river of woe, and was one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld. In the Homeric poems the Acheron was described as a river of Hades, into which Cocytus and Phlegethon both flowed.[1][2] The Roman poet Virgil called it the principal river of Tartarus, from which the Styx and Cocytus both sprang.[3] The newly-dead would be ferried across the Acheron by Charon in order to enter the Underworld.[4] The Suda describes the river as "a place of healing, not a place of punishment, cleansing and purging the sins of humans."[5] ─ action )►
                                                    enjo ■| SPRING KISSES tab tab there is a life about to start

enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjolras enjoWHEN TOMORROW COMESenjolras enjo

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

lyle format
"a drop in the ocean" by ron pope

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

ravel format
"never forget" by greta salome and jonsi

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

daivd format
"shots" by imagine dragons