Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Bun

SAKUUCHUU

I really don't want to argue but I think that the ethnicity issue here is a bit
petty. She could pass for Korean.
I really hate to sound like I'm arguing but the fact is I could pick
a russian model and say they're from Florida with a completely average name..
I just, don't see how the actual ethnicity of the model is a problem..
luvya4eva33

It is a problem because there are very distinct differences between Asian nationalities. A Korean person looks different from a Japanese person, a Chinese person looks different from a Korean, Thai is different from Vietnamese etc. Maybe the only reason I'm being so picky is because I am Asian and because I can see those differences, and know from personal experience that a lot of Asians get offended when there's confusion.

Kawaii Bun

SAKUUCHUU

Well I hope I didn't offend you in any way.
But how about a compromise then?
I'll change her last name to something japanese
and leave her first name the way it is
luvya4eva33

That would be a compromise I'm willing to make. If you really wish for her to be Korean in some way you could make her half? Japanese genes are usually dominant so you could say she looks more Japanese.

Kawaii Bun

SAKUUCHUU

Yes half sounds good.
I'm glad that we could come to a compromise. I'll go edit her name
now then.

Dapper Fatcat

» hello my name isLEAPING for C
              pewpewbut call me N/A

i live in the N/A
                          i am online N/A
                          here are my samples N/A
                          i think my pretty model will look like this I THINK SHE IS CUTE

pew■ ■ ■pw the THE OPTIMISTIC POWER-VOCALS !
                          pewpewpewpewWestvale High School / Aural Intesnsity * CHRISTINE LIU
              FEMALE 15 INCOMING FRESHMANpewpewpewpewpew
                          HAZAAA! She is going to be something like awesome for a freshman! I have no clue what else I have up my sleeve yet, but I will. I promise~!

Divine Lunatic

» hello my name isPIMP-SENSEI
              pewpewbut call me PIMP

i live in the EST
                          i am online USUALLY FROM THE AFTERNOON UNTIL LIKE 1 OR 2 AM
                          here are my samples LINKAGE
                          i think my pretty model will look like this HERE

pew■ ■ ■pw the DEDICATED DIVA !
                          pewpewpewpewCARMEL HIGH SCHOOL/VOCAL ADRENALINE * MADELINE RHODES
              FEMALE 17 IN GOING SENIORpewpewpewpewpew
                          Madeline Rhodes will be on Broadway. That much is a fact. She attended to Carmel High School to make a name for herself in Vocal Adrenaline during the competitions. She has multiple colleges lined up after she graduates already to set her path onto one of New York's stages. She puts on the charm to teachers, parents, and anyone else that can give her what she wants. The perfect persona she has built up has given her the edge she needs to go far. However, she doesn't get along well with the other members of Vocal Adrenaline. They are ultimately, by her standards, just there to make her stand out more. She could care less about them or any of the other glee clubs. Unless they try to steal her spotlight and chance to look good.

Rumor - According to the grapevine Madeline is out to sabotage Margaret, the girl Madeline deems her rival. This, however, is untrue.
P i m p - S e n s e i

LEAPING for C

luvya4eva

Accepted and the ic has been updated, get started on your profiles and notify me if any mistakes were made
                  character's profile: x
                  character picture: x
ryaneatsrainbows

The image in the profile is the wrong size, it's only supposed to be 100 px by 200 px
Alright thank you, you're accepted. I'll update the IC now.
If you could submit a rumor and crush for your character that would be great.

Distrustful Trickster

» hello my name isdeconstruct le Tales
              pewpewbut call me Tales

i live in the PST
                          i am online everyday some time after noon
                          here are my samples Already sent
                          i think my pretty model will look like this here

pew■ ■ ■pw the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR !
                          pewpewpewpewMCKINLEY HIGH SCHOOL/NEW DIRECTIONS * DANIEL GARCIA
              MALE 17 SENIORpewpewpewpewpew
                          People would call him an Alpha gay, if he told people that he was gay. Only the people in Glee Club, and some few unfortunate souls at McKinley, know that he only likes men. All around player at school. He enjoys toying with everyone's heart, especially the ladies that continue to swoon over him without realizing he finds kissing them repulsive. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie and he knows it. Not a single soul in McKinley knows the real Danny, and he likes to keep it that way. What does it matter with a voice like his? It's no wonder he's given a lot of male leads.

Rumor - Rumor has it that Danny is actually 100% gay. That can't be possible though. Don't you see the way he looks at the Cheerios?

Distrustful Trickster

» hello my name isdeconstruct le Tales
              pewpewbut call me Tales

i live in the PST
                          i am online everyday some time after noon
                          here are my samples Already sent
                          i think my pretty model will look like this click

pew■ ■ ■pw the SOULFUL BRAINIAC !
                          pewpewpewpewWESTVALE HIGH SCHOOL/AURAL INTENSITY * NINA CONCEPCION
              FEMALE 16 SOPHOMOREpewpewpewpewpew
                          It's one of her biggest pet peeves when people say that she's Cambodian. Though she has no problems with Cambodians, she has too much pride in being born and raised in the Philippines to be called anything but Filipino. This girl is a genius. She excels in math and science and practically obsesses over literature. She was supposed to a year of high school and go straight to college, but her parents finally got their visas to work as nurses in the states. Now she's being pushed back in high school and dreading it. However, she takes comfort in joining Glee Club despite her parents' objections (they think Glee Club is a waste of time when she could be studying). Soul music has been her kryptonite and it's what she listens to when she studies.

Rumor - Nina isn't really Filipino like she says she is. She's actually Cambodian. It's pretty obvious so she needs to stop lying to people. (False)

Divine Lunatic

here is my profile thread ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas