Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
๐•ฎhase ๐•ฌllen

"When you're foot loose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best."

Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'

Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'Text text text "Talk talk talk" 'Think think think'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Daniel "Danny" Allen

xxXxx
Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text "TALKKKKKK"
Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text "TALKKKKKK"TEXTTTTTTTT

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Alex Johnson

TEXT!

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Daniel Allen

I Will F***ing hunt you down...

Text text text "Talking! LOOK FISHIE!" text text text

Making you scream will be a Pleasure of mine

Chatty Werewolf

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

William
Prince of Spades

Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text "Talk talk talk DINOSAUR!" Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text "Talk talk talk DINOSAUR!" Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text "Talk talk talk DINOSAUR!" Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text Text text text text text

Talk
Thoughts

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
My name is Ralph Willow
You may call me Ralph
I may look 18
But really I'm 27
You see I'm a Werewolf
But there's more to me than that Hot Head, Child-like, Mean, Doesn't care about much.
I enjoy Running in the Moonlight, Meat, Wind, Himself.
I don't care for Changing into a Wolf, Sun, Morning, Cats.
My life has been great, somewhat. My parents have been disagreeing with many things i like doing, or say. My father kept telling me there was something more, yeah right. Went through the painful change, not even going to explain that. Other then I grew, a lot, standing about 6'5" now. Being 23 I went out to the human world, some day they call Halloween, had some of my own fun. Like every year, when some of the super... You should already know. Now here I am, guarding the stupid wall, making sure nothing gets out.
Also I become pissed off pretty quickly, that is all.
My human slave I Laugh At Your Pain

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
โœฐ Dexter Desmond โœฐ

Height:
        6'0"

Weight:

Personality:
        Dexter doesn't usually get along with girls, mainly. He's a little rough when it comes to just playing, or messing, around with someone. Usually when he ends up liking a girl, he'll pick on them. Find there weaknesses, all of that, but not physically hurt them. Dexter may seem like a @$$ but if you get to know him, he could be a big softy.

Biography:
        Dexter was born and raised on the east coast of America. Growing up he was a very timid, scared, boy. He was always the one being picked on and being made fun of. Thinking that was the "cool" thing to do, he tried doing it towards other people when he was younger. Sometimes he was caught, but most of the time he was not.

The summer of his 17 year, his parents decided to tell him that he would be going to school in a all boys school. Whatever its called, Dexter had no choice but to leave his home and change his look. So far his parents don't know of the change, but so far he likes it.

Hobbies/Talents:
        Dexter likes playing Cards, and pool. He also enjoys some really good music.

Other:

Username:
        I Laugh at Your Pain

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

Hello, my name is Paxton Desmond. It's a pleasure to meet you.
You canโ€™t tell? Iโ€™m a Male.
My age? Well thatโ€™s easy; Iโ€™m 23.
If you really need to know Iโ€™m Straight.
Well you see Iโ€™m Daredevil.

Itโ€™s a really long story, but if you have the timeโ€ฆ My childhood was a bore, I don't think I should tell you... But When I was about sixteen, my parents made a foolish mistake by buying me a motorcycle. Of course I couldn't just ride it around, I tried some trick. One of the classic ones as well. The one where you jump over cars, or something like that. I also tried jumping through a flame wheel. Now I am, more or less, once I reached eighteen exploring more into the daring kind of thing. I always get excited when I try something new. Soon enough, once I was twenty, I found a circus. I signed up and became there DareDevil..
A few things you might want to know about me areโ€ฆ I do have a pet, its a dog, I couldn't leave him alone with my parents so I took him with. Of course back then he was just a small puppy. My Hobbies must be that I love to plan things out, reading, and sharp things..

My puppeteer is; I Laugh At Your Pain.

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

the important thing is what lies on the s u r f a c e
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
        My name is David Desmond
        My nicknames are Sir or Dave
        My age is 21
        My gender is Male
        My role in society is Rebellion Leader

no need to ever look d e e p e r
        I'm attracted to Female
        But my heart is set on No one, yet
        I love having a plan, the followers of the rebellion, and reading.
        But hate the doctors, being threatened, being beat.
        And am afraid of Getting Captured by anyone
        You might not know that I am scared to death each waking moment and trying to grow a bigger back bone.

you might not like what you f i n d
        I act like I am very, somewhat, calm most of the time you can hear it in my voice that I am worried. I am not outgoing, I mainly keep to myself. I have a plain expression on my face, most of the time, usually when I am talking to someone I know I have a wider personality, as people say its better then the normal.
        My past goes like this Growing up seemed easy for me then other, I had both my parents, and they treated me like a human being. At first, when I was young and foolish, I did support the surgery. Only because my parents made it positive.
        Around the age of fourteen, I disliked the idea. I found it stupid and pointless. Not many people liked that, including my close friends. A couple or so years later, somewhere close to my eighteenth birthday, I found this girl. She didn't like the idea as well, and somehow we ended up talking and I became leader with her second in command at the end of our conversation. Now I am hiding under a rock, well it seems I am, since they started hunting the group down.

The little voice in my head is I Laugh At Your Pain

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Paxton Desmond

Leader of the Rebellion

xxxXxxxXxxxText text text "Speaking..." text text text 'thoughts thoughts thoughts' text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"Speaking..." text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text 'thoughts thoughts thoughts'.

"Yes, I am scared. Like I would tell anyone else..."

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

Blaine Walker

...They Refuse to believe "Crazy" People?

xxxXxxxXxxxXxxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

Just So You Know I Am A Beast
My Name is Daniel Walker
โ You are nothing to me, all I will ever see you as is scum of this earth! โž

Just The Facts About Me

I'm Currently 18 Years Old
When I Blow My Candles Out, It Will Be October 14
I'm About 6'1"
Weighing at 186
I'm A Male
Who Likes Girls

Now Here Is Some Personal Stuff

I Tend To Usually Act Like: Daniel usually acts like a hard-head, meaning once you first meet me. I am aggressive, not in a hitting touching kind of way, but more of words. He won't stop until tears are forming, even if he gets that far. Once you get under the hard covering though he usually is like a child, a very stubborn, loud child.
                                          The Things I Really Like Are
                                          โœ” Being Alone
                                          โœ” Reading Books
                                          โœ” Cooking
                                          โœ” Music
                                          โœ” My Hair
                                          โœ” Singing

But I Totally Hate Are
                                          โœ˜ People, especially if they are loud
                                          โœ˜ Being told what to do
                                          โœ˜ Leaving the castle
                                          โœ˜ Looking formal
                                          โœ˜ People not listening to him
                                          โœ˜ Being Sick

My Life Story Is: As Daniel was growing up, he was spoiled, not only by one parent but both of them. It was hard for them to say no to him. But when they did say no, once he reached his early teenage years, he would shout harsh rude words at them. They didn't do anything to stop it and it got worse over the years.

Once he turned eighteen some old woman came to his door. A servant of his went to answer it and brought back the old woman. She was a beggar, asking for some money or a nights stay. Refusing to let something so... Ugly stay, he sent her off into the night. The beggar woman was a witch and cursed him. Now he has to find this "true love", something that doesn't excite in his vocabulary.

I'm Trying To Keep This Quiet But My Crush Is No one... Yet
                                          Don't Tell Anyone But My Dirty Little Secret Is I'm a sucker for animals, especially if they are playful... Animals are just... sweet.

Chatty Werewolf

User Image

David Renger

"Well... I'm stuck with you..."

xxxXxxxXxxxText text biggrin

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Adrian Ronson

Younger Brother of the Cursed

The Music in my Head
The clothes on my Back

xxXxxXxxXxxXxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

"Don't compare me to my brother or I swear I will burn your @ss!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces