B A S I C S

WinterxxPottermorexxHeterosexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Sylvy.
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Eighteen
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: December 9th
                                      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Can't you tell I'm a woman?
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Blonde
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Aqua Blue
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: Three Quarter-Blood Wizard / One-quarter Veela
                                      ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs/ɪᴛᴇᴍs: Sylvia wears a black and white garter and when she transforms it turns into a black patch around her leg.
                                      ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 7th year student at Hogwarts
                                      ʜᴏᴜsᴇ: Ravenclaw
                                      ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ: I've never had a special someone </3

P R E F E R E N C E S

ʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                      Sylvia loves fashion and she has a peeve that everything she wears MUST match or she will not even put a single foot outside.
                                      Sylvia has a love for books especially love stories she has read all love stories known to man but when there are new love stories she will read them right away. Even though Sylvia has read them all she will read them over again especially her all time favorites. Sylvia has also read absolutely everything you could possibly can about love. People would normally think that a beautiful girl like Sylvia has had a special someone but unfortunately for her she has not. In all of her eighteen years not once has Sylvia ever had a boyfriend. Sylvia's the type of girl that everyone knows that she is beautiful except for her. Sylvia has always longed to know what it's like to have a special someone but has yet to find that "special someone".
                                      Sylvia treasures her family and friends very much she will always try to help them in any way she can if they are in trouble and will be there for them. Sylvia doesn't care if they are from different houses in Hogwarts. What really matters is if you are nice person and good at heart Sylvia will try to befriend them without a second thought.
                                      Sylvia adores parties and festivals she always love the warm happiness she gets from being together with the ones she loves while everyone is having a wonderful time.
                                      Sylvia's most loved season is winter she loves it because it's a sign of the holidays and time to spend everyone warm happy moments with them. Sylvia also adores the snow and scenery during wintertime because it's so refreshing and a beautiful sight every year.

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                      × Sylvia hates it very much if anyone tries to mess with her family and friends. She won't go easy on you if you hurt them in any way. Sylvia is fine with if they cause trouble for her directly but if they want to make her suffer by putting her family and friends in harms way you'll be sorry that the very thought even went through your head. Sylvia is a bit on the violent side if you pissed her off extremely and you accomplished that if you put her loved ones in harms way.
                                      × Sylvia dislikes it very much when things are mismatched to the point where she can't stand it and she'll want to give them a makeover so they will be looking nice and tidy. If ever you see Sylvia mismatched which almost never happens it would mean hell is upon us. She will never walk out of the door if she is mismatched at all costs. Especially when her friend, Nettie is always dressed mismatched all the time and Sylvia wants to make her dress matched nicely but to no avail Sylvia always fails to get Nettie to dress nicely. Nettie is the only one she can put up with that is always mismatched.
                                      × Sylvia loves reading books but when it comes to sad love stories she can't stand them because they are so sad. Yes there are times where the couples have to overcome their obstacles but ones where they don't get together or aren't happy is just too sad for Sylvia like Romeo and Juliet.
                                      × Summer is one of Sylvia least favorite seasons throughout the year. Why? Because it's hot and because it's so hot she sweats and her makeup always gets icky from the heat. But on the plus side Sylvia likes to swim during summer but that's about it.

ғᴇᴀʀs:
                                      Sylvia fears that she may never find that "special someone" and may die of loneliness.
                                      Sylvia also fears of losing those she loves are cares about.
                                      Sylvia has Cacophobia if she is around someone ugly/mismatched in clothing she will want to put them in clothes that do match.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:
                                      Sylvia loves to wear high heels and keeps a collection of them.
                                      Sylvia will also 100% of the time be found wearing eye makeup and have her nails done.
                                      She has the sexy type of body, hourglass shape.
                                      Sylvia is Animagus and transforms into a White Bengal Tiger.
                                      Sylvia can usually be found wearing one of these outfits. She is always up for new outfits especially for winter <3 Sylvia always has her wand on her at all times you never know what will happen.
                                      Sylvia's wand is 13 3/4 inches long made out of Beech Wood with a Unicorn Core and the flexibility is Reasonably Supple.
                                      Sylvia's familiar is a Snowy Owl named Loretta
                                      When she get's angry or upset she will start to speak in French.
                                      Sylvia knows all sorts of martial arts so I wouldn't want to mess with the sweetest girl you know anytime soon~

U N D E R N E A T H

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
                                      Sylvia is most likely the sweetest girl you will ever meet. When you first meet her at first she won't really be that straight forward or that talkative with you because she likes to know you better before showing the 'real' her in front of people she doesn't know quite well. Though she will be polite and kind to you if she is talking to you. Sylvia is the kind of person who will always put others before herself and is very selfless like that and will always try to help the ones she holds dear to her. She is really down to earth kind of girl she would never do anything bad to anyone unless you have pissed her off or she doesn't like you. Even though Silvia is the nicest person on earth she can be quite spunky, flirtatious and sarcastic. But anything you do just don't get on her bad side or your in for it and she will make your life miserable and a living hell.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ:
                                      Sylvia was born and raised in France with her parents and grandparents until she was old enough to be accepted into Hogwarts. Her grandmother is a Veela and her grandfather is a Wizard. While Sylvia's Mother is Half-Veela and Half-Wizard while her Father is a Wizard. Sylvia's mother is a well-known fashion designer for both the Muggle world and Wizarding World. Ever since Sylvia was little she has been influenced heavily by her mother's work about fashion and clothing.

R E F E R E N C E S

Romantic Seeker

RAMONA FEATHER '

B A S I C S

IchitokoxxPottermorexxHeterosexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Ramona only, please. Pet names stress and exasperate me.
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Twelve as a 1st year / Eighteen as a 7th year
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August 14th
                                      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Brunette
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Emerald / Bright Green
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: Half Blood / Magical Mother ; Muggle Father
                                      ʜᴏᴜsᴇ: Ravenclaw
                                      sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍs: A scarf! Any sort of scarf, in any sort of color scheme! Worn mostly around the neck or as a shawl. Bigger scarves double as impromptu blankets.
                                      A wand! 10 inches long made out of Black Walnut with Unicorn Hair Core and the flexibility is unyielding.

QUIRKS
                                      ❤ Ramona adores scarves. Several drawers in her trunk are dedicated to organizing her favorite scarves for all weathers and occasions. Unless forced to shed them, she won’t go anywhere without a trusty scarf wrapped around her neck.
                                      ❤ A clean and organized work and living space is of great importance to her. She may be working on several projects at any time, so she takes special care to ensure she knows exactly where all her notes and experiments are at any time.
                                      ❤ She owns a brown owl named Archimedes.
                                      ❤ When involved with conflict, Ramona prefers to talk first, argue next and compromise last. Her fail-safe out of an unending argument is to “agree to disagree for now and come back when you have an actual case against my claims.” Of course, that backfires sometimes against students not in Ravenclaw.
                                      ❤ She likes having long hair, but cannot stand having it in her face. So, she keeps her hair eternally in a braid.
                                      ❤ Ramona is fashion blind. So to avoid having to deal with looking tacky, she wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and her trusty black flats. Every day.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Competitive and blunt. The endgame result, be it grades or a competition, are what matters most to her and she may throw all sense of decorum away to find out what she wants. She enjoys debates and research, especially into Ancient Runes.

R E F E R E N C E S

Romantic Seeker

ODETTE DAWN '

B A S I C S

iseelittlepeoplexxPottermorexxHeterosexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: - - - - -
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Eighteen
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: July 9th
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Redhead
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Golden, more of a honey brown
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: Pure-blood. Her father is a very influential man in the ministry, and has a seat on The Wizengamot. Her mother is rather flighty and rarely ever in Odette's life.
                                      ʜᴏᴜsᴇ: Griffindor
                                      ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs: [x] Her style is very hippie-chic, she wears her golden lion pendant necklace with her normal everyday uniform.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Odette has a very sarcastic character hidden behind an innocent-looking face. She's a big troublemaker who prides herself on being able to get away with almost anything (her idols are the legendary Marauders, and former Gryffindors Fred and George Weasley).

R E F E R E N C E S

Romantic Seeker

NETTLE ROSE '

B A S I C S

DaellyaxxPottermorexxHeterosexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Nettie
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Nineteen
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: October 27th
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Dirty-Blonde ; no bangs
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Hazel eyes
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: Muggle Born
                                      ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs/ɪᴛᴇᴍs: Mismatched Socks and when she transforms into a fox her paws are black and white.
                                      ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Repeating 7th year Animagus Student at Hogwarts / Nettie transforms into a fox
                                      ʜᴏᴜsᴇ: Hufflepuff
                                      ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs: [x] ( the corset is suppose to be yellow ) / [x] underneath her Hufflepuff Robe. Nettie will also sometimes just wear her clothes without her robe. She has a very unique style which involves her being mismatched at times~
                                      ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Nettie snuck her hedgehog into Hogwarts with her and whenever teachers are around she transfigures it.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Nettie is a hufflepuff who is usually in a bind for procrastinating on her studies, but somehow manages to cram it all in at the last moment. She's extremely logical yet a dreamer often off in her own little world. And she has her own unique sense of style. Nettie is usually found with magically enhanced (to make them work within in the magical world) muggle video games... such as walking down the hallway playing on her PSP. She's got a great sense of humor and can go along with most jokes.

R E F E R E N C E S

reference goes here

Romantic Seeker

ISIDORE RAIN '

B A S I C S

Tangled PuppetxxPottermorexxHeterosexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Izzy
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Seventeen
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: - - - - -
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Long (down to her waist) and wavy. Bangs that go down to her eyebrows. Light-ish green tips in the bangs and bottoms of her hair. See this for a reference.
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Bright Green Eyes
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: Human / Pure-Blood Wizard
                                      ʜᴏᴜsᴇ: Slytherin
                                      ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs: She has a diamond stud in her right nostral (see here). Ears are pierced twice on each side. (see outfits for coordinating earrings for the bottom holes. Top holes are always emeralds.

Uniform. The eyes on the snake earrings and ring should be green. Her eye makeup should also be green...just don't in the same style as shown. Do not include the house badge thingy shown on the top please.
                                      Casual Outfit
                                      Formal Outfit. Makeup should be various shades of green and then the glitter should be silver. Don't forget to draw the hair with her bangs (NOT side swept). Also, please don't forget her colored tips. The green on the nails should be a dark green to match the dress and other stuff.

Apple, phoenix feather core. 12.5 inches long. Slightly springy. Wand for what it should look like. Can be seen with her wand when she's in any outfit.
                                      Firebolt.Broom
                                      Black cat with white patch on it's chest and stomach. Bright green eyes. See here for reference.

Can be seen playing with a golden snitch at times of certain boredom. Reference found here.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Outgoing and fun. She is intelligent and has high ambitions for her life outside of wizard school. Though she was placed in the Slytherin house and is pure-blood, she does not hold most of Slytherin's standards in practice. Yes, she values a lot of the same things but she does not mind if you are muggle-born or not. She is, in no way, affiliated with any dark wizards. In fact, she hopes to one day become an Auror. She's the seeker for the Slytherin house team and a pretty good one to boot.

R E F E R E N C E S

Romantic Seeker

ENMA '

B A S I C S

Mika ChiiixxCheckmatexxBisexual

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Just Enma is fine. . .
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Appears to be Seventeen but actual age is unknown.
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: Kekeke, birthday you say? I was born into this world on June 9th~
                                      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Oya,oya can't you tell that I'm male?
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: You should be able to tell that my hair is teal green.
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: I have Red eyes.
                                      ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ: I am a Devil which means I have horns & a tail~
                                      ᴀʟɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ: Noir Kingdom
                                      ʀᴀɴᴋ: I'm a Bishop.
                                      ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ: I suppose you could say I have fallen for the innocent Mimi~

P R E F E R E N C E S

ʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                      Kekeke, you can say that I do like Small animals and Children~
                                      Another love? I suppose I do enjoy Quiet places and Night time rather than noisy places~ .
                                      Wouldn't you agree that chocolate is the best treat out there~?

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                      × Kekeke, of course you should know that I hate losing to anyone whatsoever. But of course that'll never happen~
                                      × I suppose you could say I hate it when there are crowds that gather around me and noisy places.

ғᴇᴀʀs:
                                      Oya? I don't fear anything.
                                      What? There's gotta be something I fear? I'm afraid to say but that's impossible, Kekeke~ (Having his plans go wrong and not work out perfectly- this may only be realized if it actually happens though)
                                      Kekeke, you're a persistent one, aren't you~? (If he ever gets around to admitting it then some people are important to him, and losing them would definitely count as a fear.)

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:
                                      Oya, what isn't my strength? Kekeke fine, I'll tell you just a few~ One of them is that I'm a very skilled at information gathering. I have many connections all over the world, there isn't anything that can be kept hidden from me for long~
                                      Not to mention, my combat skills aren't that bad either. Not like anyone can beat me in combat anyways, Kekeke~ (Enma likes to think he's invincible cause he's a Devil. So we'll just let him believe that he is~).

Kekeke, weaknesses?! You have to be kidding me, I don't have any. (Enma is a bit overconfident of his own abilities and underestimates others from time to time especially since they are all "lowly humans" to him).
                                      What's this ask? No, there isn't anyone that I particularly like. Everyone is a "lowlife human" to me~ I could care less about them. (Though he secretly does enjoy having them around and they interest Enma).

I use Chakrams to fight.

U N D E R N E A T H

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
                                      Rough, Cold, Kind at times

Enma will always try to turn any situation he's in into his favor, even if he has to lie. There really isn't anything admirably "good" about him, malicious, tricky, and a backstabber one has to be very careful around him unless you want to get hurt (which, he would gladly provide for you). Enma is very arrogant, nothing that he says or does is ever wrong in his mind- but it also doesn't help that he sees everyone as a "lowlife human." It is part of his pride that he denies to have any sort of feelings for people because nobody is good enough for a devil like him to care about others. (but deep, very deep down inside of him he does care about people and is somewhat lonely without people around him and yet they also interest him). Enma hates people trying to tell him what to do, and overall feel like people are trying to restrict his freedom. There is also another thing that Enma hates more than anything is losing to any "lowlife humans.' But there is a side of Enma deep down inside who is very kind,caring, and loyal to those he cares for. A very caring person who enjoys the company of small animals and children but will never admit it or show this side of him very easily to others.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ:
                                      None at the moment.

R E F E R E N C E S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out