• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Silvyen

Not sure if im suppost to post this here too o.o;

[My name] -Lady-Cynthea-
[My character(s) name!] Selene
[My references!] [x] [x]
[Information about my request!]
Shes very sexy and seductive, but because shes a priestess shes sacred and "holy" so in theory not allowed to partake in anything sexual. Shes sorta like the forbidden fruit which everyone wants ;3
For her pose, maybe something alluring with a sort of "I know you want me" look on her face, shes a bit of a tease~ She has "bedroom" eyes with big lashes, eyeliner and purple eyeshadow. She has a glowing aura/halo behind her head, her hair is long pigtails, which you can add a bit of a curl to at the end if you like <33 She doesnt have the have the watch on her crown thingy.. you can sort of interpret her outfit if you like ^^
[My offer!] 500k - painted or coloured up to you ^^
I hope my character inspires you >u< I really like your art~

Romantic Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[My name]l-Alpine-Aphrodisiac-l
[My character(s) name!]Reina
[My references!]
The OC character was originally seemed by a image of Ignis which looks like this X but over time became her own appearance which is like this (Created on a doll maker The red is not a tattoo but blood so its unnecessary in the art)X
[Information about my request!] A sketch. Full body? Reina has long red hair and vibrant purple eyes that seem to have undertones of blue in them. She is a beautiful Demoness with a aura of power. She is naturally mistrusting but can trust if she feels the person has earned it. She is the daughter of a blood demon (Who was a king) and never knew either of her parents. She is a excellent sword fighter and is proud. She is in a semi-abusive co-dependent relationship with a vampire. She has multiple children. Her color is purple and red. Red because she is a blood demoness and purple because all her clothes are that color.

[My offer!]

Upgrading my offer xD ^^'

Distinct Conversationalist

10,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
*This is the duplicate order your other thread instructed me to provide

[My name] Doctor Edgewood
[My character(s) name!] Cyrus Adler & Keight Walsh
[My references!] For Cyrus: X X X X

For Keight: X X X

[Information about my request!] I would very much like something in the fashion of a late 19th century family photo. If you choose to accept this request, you may choose whether or not to paint the piece in sepia or full color. Ordinarily, the woman would be seated while the man would stand either at her side or behind her, but that wouldn't be appropriate for these two; instead, something from the waist up with the pair of them side by side, paying more attention to one another then the photographer. Keight is completely blind in both eyes, as she suffers from cataracts, and she is not significantly shorter than Cyrus. Cyrus's eyes are prosthetic, so you might have some fun rendering his irises in a way that looks 'artificial'.

[My offer!] If you can do this for me, I'll toss you a cool million for your troubles. I've been trying very desperately to get a piece for these two and I can never find an artist who I feel would do them justice. I'll toss another 200k onto the pile if you can find a clever way to include a white pekin duck into the illustration (Keight and Cyrus are fond of duck jokes).

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

[My name] Tyranny Kassle, or TK
[My character(s) name!] Ahra, Queen of Wolves
[My references!] [x] [x]
[Information about my request!] I honestly would just love a good representation of the character. She's contemplative and serious, but not mean or angry, and that showing through is what is most important in my mind at the moment. She's cursed to live in a human(ish) body, not a werewolf who wants to rip people apart, and that was how she was depicted in the last art I had done... And if possible, I'd love to see her tail in the picture somehow, since she is known to hold it in her hands or near her face. Other than that, I have no preference to color or amount of the character drawn, I would just love to have a small bit of your art.
[My offer!] 300k for a colored piece. I have way too much on hand and your art is more than worth it. And trust me.. if I could pay in RL, I would -_-

Vicious Cutie-Pie

[My name] Arodynamics
[My character(s) name!] Hell Girl/Succubus OR Emerald
[My references!] Tektek // Large Avi// Gallery OR Tektek (the tie gets balls'd up on tektek) // Large Avi // Gallery
[Information about my request!] Hell Girl is a sexy lady who enjoys playing with fire, she is very laid back. Emerald is a bit snobby and enjoys sweets (think Stocking from P&Sw/G if you have ever seen it~).
[My offer!] Phasing Lily & 500k emotion_yatta

Dedicated Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[My name] Anthro
[My character(s) name!]Anthroliciouslydelicious
[My references!] current (permanent) avatar
[Information about my request!] Full body, full color please. :3 adorable as can be! ^-^ cute little femboi!
[My offer!]400k 1mil !!! :O say whaaaa!!??

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{
[My name] ninja Lunata Drakon
[My character(s) name!]Lunata Drakon
[My references!] X
[Information about my request!] Painted,
No background needed, and if possible I would like her sitting in the moon with the dragon either in her lap or around her shoulders (just a suggestion, if you have a better pose you'd like to do go for it!).
[My offer!] 110k
}

////////////With Love////////////
*~св'ѕ Çυρϲαĸє ₣аΐяγ~*

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

[My name] sexorcised
[My character(s) name!]Ianto & Kael
[My references!]oc thread
[Information about my request!]they are a couple, and so I would like it if you drew them as such vuv; i'm not sure on a pose idea, but..yeah haha...a-and if you wouldn't mind to draw it, I'd like to also add in that i'd like to use it for a profile I'm ordering! I need several pieces of artwork, including a main picture of them, for a matching profile for my girlfriend > n< <3 if you don't pick me that's fine ;u;
[My offer!]200k ; u; i can go higher

Fashionable Gaian

[My name] AeroKnu
[My character(s) name!] Homaru
[My references!] [x] Either the first or second modern outfit c:
[Information about my request!] Artistic Freedom c:
[My offer!] 100k

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[My name] Prince Lyght
[My character(s) name!] The incubus- Lyght, The human- Rin
[My references!] Incubus- User Image Human- User Image
[Information about my request!] I'd like to have a yaoi couple with these two. I'd like it to be sexy looking. The pose is your choice. Please make it look good please. Id like it colored.
[My offer!] I'll pay you 100k in gaia gold. If i can get it soon and it still look great i'll pay 150k

Newbie Millionaire

[My name] Spazmango
[My character(s) name!] Gargoyle (Yuki)
[My references!] Here (she is actually meant to have bat wings
[Information about my request!] I would like one of your sketches please!
[My offer!] 60k

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

[My name] Seiana_ZI
[My character(s) name!] Ignacio, Shikora, Zebulon, Raina
[My references!]
Ignacio: Main [2] [3]
Shikora: Main [2] [3] (Maybe in this if it inspires?
Zebulon: Main [2]
Raina: Main
[Information about my request!]
I'm not all that picky, so I'll just give a personality tidbit for each~
Ignacio: Ever cheerful, Ignacio is a bit of a distractable one, but never let it be said he lacks for charisma! He's one of the types that tends to have a lot of friends and naturally falls to the leading position in any group he's in. He's got a personality that makes him a generally likeable man, making friends everywhere he goes, even if he has gotten more serious as of late.
Shikora: Affectionate and caring, Shikora doesn't have much of a mean bone in her body. She always goes second to everyone else, concerned about making sure everyone else is doing alright. She's a very gentle, motherly woman, and tends to be referred to as a bit of a Mama Bear.
Zebulon: Manipulative and cunning, Zebulon can be a bit of a b*****d, but he's not necessarily outright rude. He generally comes off as easy-going but never doubt the smirk on his face means that he's thinking up something. A bit of a MacGuyver, he's pretty good at kludging things together and loves chemistry to boot, a dangerous enough combination that is usually pretty well contained under a cool exterior.
Raina: An almost obnoxiously cheerful near thirteen-year-old, Raina sees everything with a very innocent eye and tends towards happiness no matter what the circumstances in front of her. Despite that, she can be very clingy, and not only loves people, but needs them to manage. A Raina left alone is an upset Raina, preferring to keep company with anyone who will talk to her and play games with her.
[My offer!] I'd like Painted, so ... 125k per? Feel free to pick and choose which ones you'd like... I'd love any art from you because your art is damn gorgeous.

Genius

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

[My name] Michael
[My character(s) name!] Legendary Fart
[My references!]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Information about my request!] I'm absolutely in love with your painted style of art!
When it comes to "my" personality I'm very positive about life, but I also have a very opinionated and upfront side. I love to longboard as well. Incorporation of a longboard, specifically an Apex 40 Double Concave would be amazing! But as the artist it's completely up to you if that's something you're willing to do.
[My offer!] 250k (I hope I'm not low-balling) 4laugh

Dangerous Conversationalist

[My name] Twintastic
[My character(s) name!] Basil
[My references!] [Link]
[Information about my request!] I don't like to page-stretch. I have a very detailed physical description in my character request thread. I'm sort of splurging on requests right now, so I would love it to be a colored waist-up, and I will gladly recompense you for your efforts. ♥
[My offer!] 500K

Dedicated Seeker

[My name] Katydid50
[My character(s) name!] Chase and Paige
[My references!] Chase 2 The second one is closest to the truth. His hair is shorter (ending at his shoulders). His scars are half as thick and the bottom scar is slightly higher on his face. Oh, and his nose is marginally smaller.
Paige 2 3
More information about them here (Older Chase) and here (Older Paige).
[Information about my request!] For a pose, maybe his arm around her waist and hers around his. Not overly picky. They've been best friends for years but became more when she found out her fiance was cheating on her because she couldn't have kids. She dumped her fiance and came running to Chase. His brother told him he was an idiot but he'd been in love with her since Senior year so he wasn't about to push her away.
I would like them as a waist-up sketch.
[My offer!] 100K (I'm so cheap gonk )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas