Welcome to Gaia! ::

sondermoments's Other Half

Cat

vin85_beat

Yes, fall in love with my librarian.
Show the world the power of the glasses!

Ah, in that case he'll probably know her face rather well.
He still won't be happy that he has to order romance novels for her, but he'll consider it a thank you for answering his questions.
Pfft, that awkward moment when you give a grown man gives a teenager a romance novel as a thank you //shot

emotion_facepalm forgive me, I don't know how I missed that class.
Hmmm, perhaps this is the new class they take together this year and he'll probably follow her around after that class in order to get trained for the job?
They need to see each other's freak out moments.
It would be frighteningly adorable.

x Idk how I managed to miss this ugh wtf gaia.
                      HAHAHA. There MIGHT be a few times that Ayumi's curiousity will get the better of here aaaaaannndd....

Ayumi: Uhm, sumimasen, Kaitou-san, but do you have any ecchi genre books? I overheard a group of freshmen excitedly talking about them and I wanted to see what they were about. Are they interesting, perhaps?

Yesssss! I want! Ayumi will be absolutely thrilled!
                      Maybe she'll mention running late to the cafe, Masao overhears her and bam! ; u ;
                      She has a new minion friend!

And you're absolutely free to try about the graphix!
                      Oh, shush, child, I'll pay if I want to. ; u ;
                      Here are the possible images for my baby.
                      Boop
vin85_beat

AHHHH YOOOOO
OKAY SO LIKE
I LOVE ALL OF THIS SO MUCH
SO

Masao & Toby - OKAY YEAH I AGREE, THESE TWO WOULD HATE EACH OTHER! I so want this to become a hatred rivalry thing though *^* like Masao originally tries to be a gentleman and just ignore Toby's existence instead of being a little b***h, but Toby is a little b***h so he presses Masao's buttons out of annoyance, and that ends up eventually evolving into a mutual hatred rivalry. Whatcha think? And yes, it's Toby's first year!

Kaitou & Toby - Yeah, I can see Toby going to the library to just get away from everything and ends up sort of liking Kaitou a bit, but still being standoffish and bratty, but respects him (more than anyone else that is)

Emmett & Masao - YESSSS I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS, at first I think Emmett would come off as annoying to Masao but because Emmett is a lot less bratty and more just a huge doofus, unlike Toby, I can see Masao possibly warming up to Emmett and they end up broing all over the place.

Kaitou & Emmett - Agreed .___. I see lots of detention in the nearby future for this child and Nora

Masao & Nora - Hmm, well actually I sorta see it like this. Like Emmett, she comes off as really annoying at first because that's how those two are, except she's a lot more of a small angry ball of energy, so Masao being sort of distant, they could have some sort of mishap first meeting and Nora takes it the wrong way and hates him for awhile, then notices Emmett and Masao hanging out, and because she's kinda being ignored by her best friend for someone else, she pokes around and is like "what's so great with this hoe", and then ends up enjoying Masao more

Kaitou & Nora - PFFT, BECAUSE HE HATES HER, you do realize this means there will be lots of her taking trips to library and ******** with people reading there with her abilities just to anger him xD

Kittysaurus Rawr

YESSS AH OKAY THIS ALL GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA
HEAR ME OUT

So I totally am 110% for Toby's father having used Ayumi
as a test subject! AND SO, I'm thinking that his main
"mission" at the school right now should be keeping
tabs on her, and making sure that she doesn't tell anybody
about what his father does because it's sort of really illegal
right now.
So if you are okay with this, Toby would have sort of a really
domineering and snotty attitude towards her, because to
him she's just a lab rat who needs to keep her trap shut
or else

As for the others

Emmett & Ayumi: BWAHA, okay so like the whole dynamic
I have going on is that Toby is like, Nora and Emmett, you two
better not ******** hang out we are supposed to not look
like we know each other. And so Emmett and Nora INSTEAD
accidentally hang out and then throw a big scene about "becoming
friends for the first time" and hang out anyway. SO, I can see
them both befriending Ayumi per Toby's request, since IF YOU
WANT, she is the original reason the three are sent to the school
(since Emmett and Nora are just basically assistants owned by
his father), but they act totally casual and fun with her because
they're that way anyway!

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
vin85_beat

Romance~! 8D
Some of that would be nice right about now ; w ;

Anxious Fatcat

hello, new people! i'd love to plot with you. i have fumiko nakamura. ovo'

vin85_beat
masao and kaitou would know her history, too, though she is a bit guarded. after years of knowing them, she'd open up. /nodnod
fumi would want horror novels. ALL DEM HORROR NOVELS. she thinks romance is okay, though.

that's okay- everyone should have at least one unrequited love throughout their teen years. she'd be really
accepting of his girlfriend when he gets one. she'd probably treat her like she treats masao, family.

hmm, we'll come up with a price when you're done. i'm paying no lower than 1b! LET ME LOVE YOU. /attacks with love
here are the images: one two three four ; you can use whichever ones you'd like. the character is touwa erio, if you want to look at others~
as for text, just her name is fine: nakamura fumiko - font ; or you can use a different one. whatever fits. /morenods
here are the colors. you can use any others that are pastel or somewhat girly.

let me know if you need anymore info on that. i'm really laidback, and i'm honestly just so happy to have someone even offer. /creys
thank you so much. i feel like i'm forever in your debt. i'll pay you with that bil and my love for eternity. eue
Kittysaurus Rawr
Because gaia likes to eat things.
It needs a nice snack now and then too~

Do it! You absolutely have to ask Kaitou that.
His reaction would be great too:
Kaitou: //twitch
Yes, we do have some ecchi books. They're in that section over there.
Just make sure to take care of them. I'm tired of having to clean them all the time.

This is happening. We must do it.
For both Kaitou and Masao.

And nuuuu *A*
I just need inspiration, and you're one of my guinea pigs for graphics so no pay.
But let me finish up mika's graphics first and then I'll get to yours. Maybe by the weekend, or a little later I'll finish? Who knows. *A*

KisaRinny

Shhh, it's okay precious.
We will get the romance we want.
IT WILL BE DONE!
Obi-Want

Lol yes to all of this I think.

I was thinking for Masao and Toby, perhaps they get assigned to do a project together (need to look at the class lists again) and that's where their hatred stems.
And possibly with his attitude towards Ayumi, some other feelings grow as well?
He sees the girl as a senpai, and Toby's attitude of her just annoys the living hell out of him?
Possibly throws a punch at the guy for his senpai's honor? //shot

And huuu, if Masao were to see Emmett and Nora together, making a huge fuss about being friends he could probably ask her if they had gone out before? Maybe that would annoy her at their first meeting?

And oh lord Kaitou and Nora. I just want to play this so hard right now.
He'd probably avoid her, one of the few people he does, and just have his golems deal with her.
Might even go so far as to write up a sign banning her from the library one day to avoid a nervous breakdown XD

dropdeadlovelyxx

Mmhmmm, alright time to add all these ideas to my relationship thread I have for the two.
Took forever to get the stupid charts up for them OTL

And nuuuu, stop with the gold.
I don't know what I'd do with it honestly.
And I'll try to start on this as soon as I can. Just need some inspiration to hit me and then I'll send over what I have XD
vin85_beat

PFFFFF OH MY GOD
THEY'RE FIGHTING OVER A GIRL
BUT IT'S LIKE
LITERALLY ONE IS LIKE SENPAI NOTICE ME
THE OTHER IS LIKE ******** YOU SHE'S MY LITERAL PROPERTY

And oh man xD
See the thing with Nora is she is one of those people that fakes being in a relationship with everyone
A quote from an opening post I was working on:

obi-want
Hand trailing through his redhead mop of hair, only falling to scratch lightly at the buzzed dark brown sides, the other man shrugged in confusion. "I don't get it Boss-Man, aren't we supposed to be looking for magic-y people anyway? I mean this way I can do that instead of learn about something boring." The lack of understanding in his voice was genuine, and the female at his side picked up on that with a mischievous grin. Short stature contrasted by his much taller stature regardless, she linked an arm through his, eyes flicking to the blonde as she grinned at him.

"YEAH! Don't hog Emmett all for yourself! You guys already have history together! Why can't I get a piece of this fine man too?!"

Emmett, as the tall redhead had been called, chuckled and placed a hand onto his chest, "Toby, I'm honored, but I already have to take that dumb history class with you much to my regret. Spare me some pain!"

The blonde, Toby he had been called, twitched slightly, mentally groping about desperately for the tiniest bits of sanity and calm composure that he could possibly salvage.

Meanwhile, the female bounced up and down excitably, her short, brown hair bouncing with her. "Oh oh! We actually have two classes together Emmett, isn't this exciting! I guess I won your love after all!"

"That's alright, I'd rather you than him--" A thumb was gestured in the direction of the fuming blonde, "--he'd probably be abusive anyway."

"THAT'S IT!"

So he may have to do something else to annoy her xD
Obi-Want

Lol, yes.
Although Masao doesn't like Ayumi in that way, but since she's helping him get a job he feels like he should try to protect her. Keyword: try.
Still the fight and those misunderstandings the whole world over XD

D'aww, alright back to the drawing board for him then!

Anxious Kitten

13,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100

Would anyone care to plot with Aika or Einar? ; A ;

edit;; roleplay should be opening today by the way.
Aobaology

Hnngh, need to plot with Aika.
After I get home from work. crying

And all the new characters look rather interesting.
Should lead to more lovely chaos.
dropdeadlovelyxx

YO LETS PLOT

OKAY SO
I love Fumiko x3 she's so cute
Also her ability is crazy and I love it
I can definitely see Toby sort of keeping an eye
on her, since he's originally there to (possibly?)
be watching after Ayumi, but will eventually
get an order to start looking for other humans
whose abilities could be used in his dad's genetics
thing. o 3 o so I could see him sort of trying to talk
to her and get her to use her powers to creep
around and get info on everyone. But somehow without
giving himself away, so I guess he would try to be
her friend or something and then try to convince her to
help him out for "insert lawful good reason here"

She's quiet and patient, o3o meaning I don't think Emmett
would have any reason to poke fun at her since she wouldn't
get mad and give him a reaction.
As for Nora, I feel like she would be the opposite xD and would
be constantly messing with Ayumi trying to get some sort of
angry reaction out of her.

Aobaology

Let's see, Toby is in Aika's music class, and Einar has Emmett for
Combat and War class - w -
vin85_beat
'

- w - oh but the misunderstanding will make everything confusing and angry and delicious
Hiya everyone~!

I will be playing the complex Kei Tachibana~! xp

Anyone interested in plotting!?

Anxious Kitten

13,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
Obi-Want

Tbh I think Einar and Emmett would have a
great time and I feel like they'd spar a lot. I
personally think they'd be great together.

Aika and Toby would be great together too.
I can see her giving out a piece of piano music or
some sheet music and he'd mess up and get mad
and she'd get really scared by how angry he gets.
Since they both love music a lot, they'd both
probably appreciate the same things too.

Lavish Disser

//KICKS DOWN DOOR
        HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE
        im cassie and im gonna be playin kanon the librarian's assistant
        nice to meet y'all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items