Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( Odette Montcrieve»
                                                                                        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                                        ᴀɢᴇ That's a rude thing to ask a lady
                                                                                        ʀᴀᴄᴇVampire
                                                                                        ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Winter 4
                                                                                        ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ Female
                                                                                        sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ Bisexual
                                                                                        ʜᴏᴜsɪɴɢ Two Bedroom House #6
                                                                                        ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ 5'8" [6'4" in heels]
                                                                                        ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ 138lbs
                                                                                        ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ Purple
                                                                                        ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ Purple
                                                                                        ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ 11 Years
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( BACKGROUND CHECK» 'cause we're all nosy
                                                                ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↘
                                                                    Confident

Prideful

Flirtatious

Snobbish

Protective

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ ↘

Though Odette prefers not to disclose her actual age, she has actually lived for many, many years. Having been turned into a Vampire while still in her twenties, Odette feeds on blood to maintain her youthful appearance, though she prefers to do so with willing donors. A confident, self-driven woman, she was never one to work for others, eventually opening her own Geisha House Bar; inspired by the time she spent living in the East. During her first year in the business, Odette met a young girl. Having lost her parents and with nowhere to go, she offered the girl the option to stay on the streets, or come work at the bar and allow her to feed whenever the thirst would come. When the girl, Chiharu, agreed to her proposition, Odette put her to work as a Maiko under the name 'Miyako' and as the years passed by she eventually became the bar's most popular Geisha. Now Odette spends her days promoting the Geisha House and encouraging the rivalries between the Geisha to help add desired drama to the establishment.

Having lived in Floreale Town for over a decade, Odette has built a sort of rivalry with the local Tavern, considering it to be her only real competition. Over the years she has also established a business partnership with the Gambling Parlor, offering services at the Geisha House as a prize option for customers, which also helps to generate more business for her own establishment. Though she is the owner of the bar, Odette likes to be on the floor, chatting with the patrons, overseeing her employees, and acting as the main Bartender. However, she prefers the title of 'Mama' or 'Mama Odette'.

Much like her age, Odette is rather quiet about most of her life, usually only telling her grand and interesting stories. After she was turned Vampire she had no choice but to watch her friends and family pass on, the passage of time showing her both beautiful and horrible things. Though she has a rather friendly and accepting attitude towards most things, it's surprisingly difficult to get close to her. Knowing that she is likely to outlive nearly everyone, and feeling that turning someone is not an easy choice to make, Odette walks an odd lonely, yet hopeful line behind her confident exterior.

sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ↘
                                                                    Odette is prone to nightmares depicting the various horrifying things she has experienced/seen.

Odette prefers the idea of being the dominating side to a romantic relationship, rather prone to gifting and light fawning.

Odette does pottery in her home.

She spent several years living in the East, their culture ultimately leading to her inspiration of starting the Geisha House.

Though the reputation of her bar is very important to her, the well-being of her employees is even more so. While she does her best to handle things as eloquently as possible, she's not above personally hauling out a patron that is causing trouble, putting her vampiric strength to use.

Throughout her very long life, Odette has traveled and lived in many different parts of the world. At one point she was actually a popular singer. Now, though rare, she may do a short performance at her bar.

She has never spoken of it, and would never admit to it, but Odette was there when the Harvest Goddess and King brought down their wrath and created the wasteland.

Odette's first experience with another woman was with the Vampire that turned her.

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
                                                                    Must allow her to feed on you.

Must get her to talk about her life.

Must do pottery with her.

Must allow her to turn you (human only) or make her feel alright with letting her eternal life come to an end when yours does.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ↘

ʟɪᴋᴇs ↘
                                                                    Her Bar

Pottery

Strong Flavored Food (even if it does nothing to sustain her)

Parfait

High Quality Clothing

High Quality Jewelry and Accessories

Fine Make-up

Horse Back Riding

Skinny Dipping

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↘
                                                                    Sunlight

Anything Cheap

Unruly Patrons

Breaking a Nail

Age lines that settle in from not feeding.

ғᴇᴀʀs ↘
                                                                    Aging

Witnessing another calamaty

Losing her bar
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( A LITTLE MORE» 'cause why not

ғʀєǫᴜєɴтs
                                                                                            Geisha House Bar: Her beloved establishment.

Boutique: Has custom clothing made for use at the Geisha House and herself.

Jewelry Shop: Has custom jewelery made.

Library: Odette enjoys music, entertainment, art, and play books that she uses to help inspire her ideas for the performances at her bar.

General Store: For all her general needs!

Tavern: She enjoys her rivalry with this business

Shrine: Odette deeply believes in the importance of giving her blessings and thanks.

Gambling/Game Parlor: She often cuts a deal with the owner to offer the services at her bar as a prize customers can win.

Magick Shop: She's prone to placing orders for simple, eye catching spells and tricks for her performances.

Fireworks: Colorful sparklers are a popular/fun item for the patrons at the Geisha House.

River: Odette enjoys the scenic walk to the River as well as skinny dipping in the small swimming spot.

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs
                                                                                            Having been a performer at one point in her life, Odette finds that she actually prefers to create performances, putting together the outfits, make-up, music, and moves.

Pottery. A skill she learned when she was still human, Odette has filled her second room with everything needed to do pottery. Finding it rather therapeutic, she prefers to make a variety of vases, though she never brings it up or directly talks about it.
User Image

RELATIONSHIPS

[size=11][color=darkslategrey][b][u]Character Name ; Occupation ::[/u][/b][/color]
                                            [size=9][b][color=darkslategray]
                                            [color=#C6E2FF]❁❁❁l❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Acquaintance
                                            [color=#FFF68F]❖❖❖|❖[/color][color=silver]❖❖❖❖❖[/color] Cute
                                            [color=#ABABAB]❤❤❤l[/color][color=silver]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Neutral[/b][/color][/size]

:tab: :tab: [color=darkmagenta][b][size=11]blerb[/size][/b][/color]

Frej Aleshire ; Police Officer ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Stranger
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Attractive
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Not Interested

tab tab Our new Officer in town. He has only been in town for a week, but he's already been a
                                            customer at my bar. Not that I blame him of course; the talent in my establishment is
                                            unsurpassed. I do get a bit of an iffy feeling about him though, so for now I'm keeping my eye on
                                            him. Otherwise I just hope he'll be able to do something about the vandals in town.

Felan Lowe ; Librarian ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Cute

tab tab Another new one in town. I understand his Aunt is Belle Lowe who is Floreale's resident
                                            farmer, but otherwise I don't know much about him. I don't often have a need to go to the Library,
                                            but I get the feeling that he is curious about the Geisha House. I certainly welcome him as a
                                            customer and have invited him on the few occasions we meet. I wonder if he's someone else
                                            that will become a regular.

Wilhemina Silvis ; Herbalist ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Becoming Friends
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Attractive
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab What a waste of such an adorable beauty. I sense she has no real idea about her gentle
                                            good looks, and her rather endearing qualities. I see her most often when I stop in to purchase
                                            flowers as well as purchase some of her wares for my girls. I really would love to have her come
                                            work for me, but she always refuses my offers. It's for the best I suppose as I haven't come
                                            across such excellent quality and fragrances as I do in what she makes. There is no denying
                                            her talents.

Lisette Sloane ; Seamstress ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Beautiful
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab I could not be more happy that a talented Seamstress has come to town. Not only has the
                                            boutique been closed for far too long, but I have the incredible urge to redo some of the interior
                                            of the Geisha House, and order lots of new outfits and kimono for my girls. I look forward to
                                            seeing her quite often to place many orders.

Tristan Solomon ; Jeweler ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Attractive
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab Such a brooding fellow, but I admit he is quite nice to look at. It has been quite awhile
                                            now since I've seen someone of his kind, a Tengu I mean, and they're just a naturally beautiful
                                            people. Still, he's the type to keep others at a distance, so the two of us haven't seen much of
                                            each other, save for when I have custom jewelery made of course. He does seem to be a regular
                                            at The Tavern though, my rival business in town, so I would like to try to get him to come to my
                                            bar.

Micah Vander ; Blacksmith ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Handsome
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ No Thank You

tab tab sigh. Werewolves. Such simple, mangy creatures. His hard-working nature may be his only
                                            redeeming quality, and if it weren't for the fact that he is a regular customer I likely wouldn't
                                            bother speaking to him much. I do admit that I look at him from time to time though; he is
                                            incredibly well built after all and clearly quite healthy. So long as he doesn't cause any trouble in
                                            my bar then we'll do just fine.

Miyako (Chiharu) Hideaki ; Geisha ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁ Like Family
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Beautiful
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Platonic Love

tab tab Chiharu, my beautiful gem. She's been a wonderful addition to my life since the day I picked
                                            her up off the streets. At first I was a bit concerned about how well she would do working for me,
                                            but her natural talents were clear to see and she seemed almost made to be adored; and she
                                            is. I feel rather protective and fond of her, and do my best to gently care for her on those nights
                                            when my thirst is difficult to ignore. I cannot imagine my bar without her, and had I not found her
                                            that day I have doubts that my business would have taken off as well as it did.

Lucien (Lulu) Rainier ; Okama ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Employee
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Beautiful

tab tab Lucien is one of the newest additions to the Geisha House, having only worked for me for
                                            about a year now. Immediately I felt he would be excellent for the bar though, and it didn't take
                                            much convincing to have him come work for me. I believe he enjoys the attention and fawning of
                                            the patrons, which is quite excellent for business as they truly do enjoy his company. I've also
                                            started the rumor of he and Chiharu having a rivalry of sorts, though I get the sense he doesn't
                                            have to pretend about it too much. Well, that's fine by me of course. They're both beautiful
                                            ladies after all so I am confident they'll keep things professional, and everyone enjoys a little
                                            gossip. I look forward to his growing popularity.

Masumi Jun ; Priest ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Good Friends
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Handsome
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Budding Feelings

tab tab I refuse to admit that I've begun to develop feelings for that insatiable flirst. Still, at least
                                            to myself, I've realized he's begun to quicken the pace of my heart. Masumi is the helpful sort
                                            who likes to meet all the new people who come to town, and it was no different when I arrived as
                                            well. Actually, I'm fairly certain he was one of the customers at the Geisha House, and he's
                                            been a regular ever since. He often mentions how he would like to select my company at the
                                            bar, but I almost never entertain patrons myself, and I sort of like that hint of disappointment he
                                            gets when I must turn him down. However, through the years that I've been living in Floreale
                                            Town, I've also often seen him at the Shrine. I like to pay my respects, and though I'm not sure I
                                            believe in the power of prayer, I feel there is no harm in extending my hopeful wishes. There are
                                            also evenings when I'm feeling rather somber and need some peaceful quiet to mull over some
                                            things. I don't know what he thinks about these particular visits of mine, given that it's one of the
                                            few times I shed my naturally confident exterior, but I do appreciate his gentle company and
                                            silence of his tongue on the matter. Sometimes I wonder if I might break down and actually
                                            discuss some of my troubles with him.

Sephir Umbri ; Bath House Owner ::

❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Attractive
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab I would say that Sephir is just another typical flirst, but truth be told even I know about the
                                            rumors that he peeps on some of his customers. I feel like he's wise enough not to pull that sort
                                            of thing with me, especially since I wouldn't hesitate to ban him from the bar. Still, he has been
                                            another excellent customer and his Bath House is quite heavenly.

Jinxi Trisaldorian ; Wizard ::

❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Adorable
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab Jinx was still just a child when I moved to town, and even back then he was quite adorable.
                                            Although he's a little small for an Onikai, I don't find it surprising that he became our Wizard.
                                            He's still learning of course, but I usually stop in for different light spells to use for different
                                            performances and just general lighting, so we've talked quite a bit over the years. Now that he's
                                            legal I've been trying to get him to come into the bar. I think he would have a fun time and maybe
                                            he would enjoy seeing how I use his spells to enchant my customers during the performances
                                            that you can only see at the Geisha House.

Belle Lowe ; Farmer ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Beautiful

tab tab This woman doesn't care for me, and I can honestly say that I don't really care about such things.
                                            I haven't bothered to find out where her poor feelings stem from, but, as usual, I imagine she's
                                            heard any number of rumors about my bar and what happens there. Of course, I run a
                                            professional establishment, but I don't need to explain myself to her. Sooner or later I have a
                                            feeling she's going to see for herself anyway, in which case I'll have her buy me a drink for
                                            proving that I'm not some sort of depraved pimp.

Gang Hai Dy ; Pyrotechnic ::

❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
                                            ❖❖❖|❖❖❖❖❖❖ Attractive
                                            ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral

tab tab Much like the Magick Shop, I stop by to see Gang Hai about purchasing some of his more
                                            'party' appropriate sparklers for use at my bar. The variety of smaller things he makes really
                                            comes in handy for some of the performances, and some things my patrons just enjoy playing
                                            with. Well, whatever pleases the clients~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff