• Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

filler
Little Lion ManxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTonight Alive
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

filler

"Sure." Aislinn gave him a weak smile before leading him back out the way he had came. Sure she was going to be yelled at by him then by her boss when she came back. She'd likely be fired too. Oh well she could get another job, maybe. Or she could be the stubborn person she was and just show up for work every day till he hired her again. But enough about her job, her thoughts needed to be concentrated on John and what she was going to say to him. How do you tell some one you broke up with them because you were raped and had a kid? No easy way that's how. Once out side she went over to the side of the building where not many people came, she didn't want them to hear what either of them had to say to each other. When there she turned and looked John straight in the eyes. Taking a deep breath she started. " First off. I'm sorry, and I know I shouldn't ask you this, but could you just yell at me and get it over with. I know you must be mad at me. I mean how could you not? I just suddenly broke up with you and with no reason to give you." She shoved her hand in her pockets so she would start her nerves habit of picking her nail polish off. "I will tell you why I did what I did, after you say what ever you need to say to me." Aislinn hardened her self for the blow he was about to give her, knowing it would be bad. He had every right to hurt her with his words. She also knew that if he was any were near as mad as Sherrie or Skyler were then this would truly be a horrible moment for her.

filler
filler
filler

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~~ First Middle Last
"Insert a quote here."

Nickname(s)
(any nicknames your character might have.)

↺ (like #2)
↺ (like #3)
↺ (like #4)
↺ (like #5)

Dislikes
↺ (dislike #1)
↺ (dislike #2)
↺ (dislike #3)
↺ (dislike #4)
↺ (dislike #5)

Biography

I sing this in the shower. Theme Song
PLAYED BY Username

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Aislinn Jean Nash

D A T E xx O F xx B I R T H
June/5th/)

A G E
Nineteen

W E I G H T

H E I G H T
5'11

G E N D E R
Female

B I O G R A P H Y
(OPTIONAL)

P E R S O N A L I T Y xx T R A I T S
Stubborn
Honest
Blunt
Friendly

L I K E S
(LIKE # 1)
(LIKE # 2)
(LIKE # 3)
(LIKE # 4)

D I S L I K E S
(DISLIKE #1)
(DISLIKE # 2)

U S E R N A M E
Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
          ████████ ██ ████████████████

The Middle Daughter of the Moon

↘ Aislinn
                  ↘ Gemini
                  ↘ 22
                  ↘ saddle brown, #C25283, #48CCCD

__ Friendly Indecisive Honest Stubborn Kind Flirt Blunt

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
filler
Thank You & GoodnightxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTonight Alive
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.

User Image

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Name: Aislinn Jean Nash
Job:
Personality: Stubborn . Honest . Blunt . Friendly . Intelligent
Dislikes: Stubborn people,
Short Bio: (one paragraph)
Im played by: Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Created by~ Vegas In Flames & Nova Csillag
Inspired By- Disney and the need to make a Disney rp.
Pictures from Weheartit.com
Edited on Picnik
Under construction

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Now, before we start this story, I must warn you, this isn't like all of the other fairy tales out there. This isn't a story where two people meet, and instantly fall in love. This is a tale about two families pulling together to save their businesses, or so the father's of the family thought. The Mother's of the families have been friends since they were in college, while their husbands have both build a successful business, from the ground up off. The Tremaine who's lived in the neighbor hood for years, and not only that they are the decedents of the once famous Cinderella, who once ruled a kingdom with her prince charming. Then there're the Reynolds, who just moved in the vacant house next to them, they descend from Snow white herself. The once graceful and gentle queen of a far off land. A few weeks after the Reynolds move in, the companies start to go under. The mother's being the wicked beings they are set out to get their money back. They suggest to their husbands that they should combine the companies by marrying their children. At first the father's are against this, but soon fall to their wives demands. Shock sets in, and love makes its way to the two families, along with it's distant cousin hate.

filler
filler
filler

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

filler
filler
filler

Follow the ToS basically

Nova Csillag and Vegas In Flames are the Goddesses of this role play. We have the right to make new rules, kick you out, or even b***h slap your character to hell. In other words do as we say.

Romance, fighting, drama, and everything interesting is encuraged. but please time skip if cloths come off, no killing, no auto-hitting, and please just play nice

No "TxT Tlk" or "l33t tlk" it gets annoying and i will remove you from the roleplay

This is a semi literate role play. That means 1 chuncky paragraph at the least, up to 5 at the most. I don't mind more then that, but I also don't want to scare off people. I also understand writers block, but give it all you've got. Highlight this post.

Use" when talking and[] or{} for ooc talk so we can tell when your talking or when your role playing

Try to post at least twice a week, no less than twice a week if your not able to post for any reason please let me now in an ooc or pm.

New rules will be added in black

Profile rules...
                                  Please PM the reserve to me as "Snow White"
                                  Please PM the profile to me as "Cinderella"
                                  Don't post until i approve you
                                  NO using anime picture real people only

filler
filler
filler

Ignore the rule above about what to name the private message for the profile and ask me what to name it when you send me your reserve, if you dont ask i wont give it to you which means you will not be accepted. I mean it. I will just delete the pm if it isn't titled right.

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

User Image
                  M O T H E R xxxxxx QUOTE
                        Username ;; AGE ;; FULL NAME ;; POSTING COLOR
                                trait . trait . traitxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                  F A T H E R xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  GIRL ONE xxxxxx Turn that frown upside down!
                        Vegas In Flames ;; Twenty ;; April Star Reynolds ;; Mediumorchid
                                Outgoing . Leader . Friendlyxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                  G I R L 2 xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  B O Y 1 xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  B O Y 2 xxxxxx QUOTE

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

User Image
                  M O T H E R xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  F A T H E R xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  G I R L 1 xxxxxx A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.
                        Nova Csillag ;; Nineteen ;; Aislinn Jean Tremaine ;; #C25A7C
                                Stubborn . Hard worker . Honestxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                  G I R L 2 xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  B O Y 1 xxxxxx QUOTE

User Image
                  B O Y 2 xxxxxx QUOTE

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Reservation forum
[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/R3vus/Untitled-2khldcluxdcgj.jpg[/img]
[list][list][size=16][color=COLOR]→[/color] [color=slategray][b] R O L E & F A M I L Y [/b][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR]❝[/color][color=slategray] QUOTE [/color][color=COLOR]❞[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][size=14][color=COLOR]『[/color] [color=slategray]Username[/color] [color=COLOR][/color] [color=slategray]AGE[/color] [color=COLOR][/color] [color=slategray]FULL NAME[/color] [color=COLOR] [color=slategray]POSTING COLOR[/color] 』[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR][u][color=slategray]trait . trait . trait[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR] ♪ ♫ ♪ [/color][/u][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profile forum
[align=center][size=18]๑ [color=Postingcolor]character name[/color] ๑[/size]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/the_1ron_lung/Barcode.gif[/img][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]Picture 400x200[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]нσω σℓ∂ αяє уσυ?[/color][/size]Age

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]мαℓє σя fємαℓє?[/color][/size] Gender

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнσ αяє уσυ?[/color][/size] Role

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнєи ωєяє уσυ вσяи?[/color][/size] birthday(month/day)

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]нσω тαℓℓ αяє уσυ?[/color][/size] height

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]нσω мυ¢н ∂σ уσυ ωєιgн?[/color][/size] weight

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαт ℓαиgυαgєѕ ∂σ уσυ ѕρєαк?[/color][/size] Languages you speak

[color=Postingcolor]↑[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color][/u] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=Postingcolor]↓[/color]

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]нσω ∂σ уσυ α¢т?[/color] [/size] personality one paragraph

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]нσω'ѕ ℓιfє αт нσмє?[/color] [/size]Biography 1-2 paragraphs (big or -small)

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαт αяє ѕσмє тнιиgѕ уσυ ℓιкє?[/color] [/size] List of five things you like

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαт αяє ѕσмє тнιиgѕ уσυ ∂σи'т ℓιкє?[/color] [/size]List of five things you don't like

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ нαρρу?[/color][/size] Song-Artist

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ ѕα∂?[/color] [/size] Song-Artist

[size=14]♦[color=Postingcolor]ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ αиgяу?[/color][/size] Song-Artist

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][username-charactermodel][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Aislinn Jean
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

нσω σℓ∂ αяє уσυ? Nineteen

мαℓє σя fємαℓє? Female

ωнσ αяє уσυ? Girl one

ωнєи ωєяє уσυ вσяи? birthday(month/day)

нσω тαℓℓ αяє уσυ? height

нσω мυ¢н ∂σ уσυ ωєιgн? weight

ωнαт ℓαиgυαgєѕ ∂σ уσυ ѕρєαк? Languages you speak

xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

нσω ∂σ уσυ α¢т? personality one paragraph

нσω'ѕ ℓιfє αт нσмє? Biography 1-2 paragraphs (big or -small)

ωнαт αяє ѕσмє тнιиgѕ уσυ ℓιкє? List of five things you like

ωнαт αяє ѕσмє тнιиgѕ уσυ ∂σи'т ℓιкє? List of five things you don't like

ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ нαρρу? Song-Artist

ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ ѕα∂? Song-Artist

ωнαтѕ α ѕσиg тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ αиgяу? Song-Artist

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[username-charactermodel]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas