10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Jillian Blackwell

The Paper Master

Wearing:My clothes

Jillian was back in American her homeland and was nice to be back and heading home to see her friends. She had just gotten back from Japan where she had a wonderful time learning new things and seeing new places it was so much fun for the pale skinned mutant. Well now that she was back in the U.S.A she was going to head home to where she belongs. For one thing Jillian knew that the X-Men where now in a secret underground base and she knew where it was but she had to find it first but that was all in the fun of it. So what if it was hidden either she would have to find it or somebody would be sent to pick her up still it would be kind of fun to surprise them. She could always turn into paper and find some crack to slip into and from there find a an empty room and stay there, but she would send out a paper butterfly and see if it word attract attention and if so have it come back to her and fuse back to her body once thy reached her. Or she could play her new erhu which will have to get some form of attention because it was strange for music to start playing out of nowhere.

Well now it was time for her to head to the island and find the underground base so Jillian walked the park and into the wooden area and once she was there she smiled and the exploded into a bunch of white paper birds and took flight into the air. Once she was in the sky she made her way to the island to find the underground base and look for a way to get inside once she had found it. So as she made her way to her destination she was smiling to herself in her head she was so happy that she was going to see he friends again. It took a nice good hour for Jillian to reach the island but once she was there she was pleased that she had made it home. Now that she was on the island she began to look for the entrance to the underground base in her paper form because she has been told by a mutant in Japan that her mind was harder to read in this state. So now the search for the base was on to find the base in the form of confetti paper and was moving very fast and out of sight. She stopped to rest on a large rock in the normal form she could not find the base so she decided for them to find her when the Professor detected that she was here. So for now she was just going to sit on this rock and rest for a bit while she played a song on her erhu.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kijin Houken

The Half Demon

Wearing:Rags

╬═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬
Kijin the half demon sat in his cage like has always has been for many centuries alone and never being bought he has had people try to convince him to let them buy him but he would refuse every time. He would decide for himself for who he wanted as his master he would rather have a female master than a male he really didn’t like other males all too much he didn’t know why but he just didn’t. So as he sat there he let out a bored sigh as he looked at his clothes what was once silk was now rags that clung to is body he used to be a noble but that had been years ago when the word was filled with demons and other deadly monsters that human’s feared, and it was the time before demons and other monsters had to go into hiding. Well those days where behind him now all he could do now was sit in this pitiful cage and wait for the day he would be bought but for now all he could was either sleep, wait for his next meal, watch other slave being bought, or making small talk with any of the guards. There was not much to do down in this place but Kijin tolerated it the best out of most of the slaves in the place.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

• K • i • j • i •n • ☽ • H • a • n • b• o• s •h • i☾ • H• o • u• k •e•n

User Image

XXXXXXXX The facts
I might have been born with that name.. but i like Jin better.
I was born Free, now I am a Slave
I was born Male
There are six hundred candles on my cake.
I get along with everyone but i prefer Females

The Truth XXXXXXXX
I tend to act so Kijin is a very calm and silent fellow that usually keeps to himself only opening up to others when he either trust and finds them worthy to open up and talk to. So due to this he known as a cold half demon that very rally talks to others and so little to no emotion at all.
My past.. is all behind me Kijin was born a noble in the feudal era but he was not he was not a normal man for he was a half demon and he was hated by many for being a mixed race. Still he didn’t let this bother him he just continued with his days not caring what others thought about him for he didn’t care that he was a child of mixed races. Now as you can expect life growing up as a child was hard for Kijin being shunned by humans and demons a like the only love that he received was that from his mother who was a human. His mother was a kind and loving woman that believed that humans and demons could live peacefully with each other but not too many people agreed with her and so they would ignore her as well. So as Kijin grew out of childhood and into his teen years he became very handsome and powerful young half demon and he would help protect his village from savage demons or enemy villages, but one day in the middle of the night when it raining a bunch of demons attacked his village killing everyone including his human mother. This made Kijin snap and go insane with rage and hatred as he killed every demon that had invaded his village and once it was all over he broke down and cried for the loss of his mother and the people who treated him kindly.

Then from that day Kijin traveled from village to village seeking work, food, and shelter sometime he would get it sometime he would not and that was life. So as the years went on Kijin grew stronger and more skilled but soon his life of freedom ended when he was attacked and stuck in the back of the head, and when he awoke he was a slave waiting to be bought by a master. From that day on he has sitting in a large cage for many many years waiting to be bought by a master wanting to have him for their own enjoyment.

I wear Brown and Silver
I have tons of charms little twin hearts, Shield, and Lock (for slaves)
I have been looking for What kind of pet you want(Owners Only)
I want a pet with these's charms(Owners Only)
My Likes and dislikes are many but here they are
(Likes)
+Tea
+Kids
+Flowers
+Keeping the ones he loves safe
(Dislikes)
-Rudeness
-Being called a half breed
-Being slapped around
-The cold

xxx Behind the Mask xxx

The song that calls to me Moonlight night (erhu)
What else do you need to know Nope nothing
The one that calls to me MissDestinyDrpepper

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lemur
User ImageUser Image
Ryuu
Full name: Ryuu Haukra Atakiri
Proud .Short tempered .Loving .Playful .Motherly
Orientation: straight
Bio: Ryuu was born in the coldest part of winter and was quickly discovered that she had the family curse and her parents rejected her for it but also they rejected the fact that she was a girl, because they both of her parents wanted a boy. So life for Ryuu was hell she was always trying to get her parents to notice her but failed every time so soon she got the idea if she started to act and dress as a boy that would notices her, and so Ryuu cut her waist length hair and stopped wearing girls clothes, make up, and stopped doing things that girls her aged worried about. So then she started to take Kendo classes and did her best to be at the top of the class but this still did not get her parents love and attention, and so when she became old enough to live on her own she moved out and broke contact with her parents.
Played by:MissDestinyDrpepper

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ryuu Atakiri

The Lemur

Wearing:My Clothes

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Hello, my name is
Kijin Houken
But you may call me
Jin
I've been around for this long
two thousand
You must be blind if you can't see I'm a
Male
I have a taste for
females
You're quite lucky you've met a
Incubus
Some would describe me as
Kijin is a very dangerous fellow for he is violent, proud, aggressive, and cruel but he does have a softer side to him that he keeps hidden because he can be a very loving guy when he wants to be but he thinks if he is all nice and kind others will view him as weak so he behaves like a monster to all those who are around him. Well if he likes you then he will be a little nice to you but he will still be rude to you and not care if he ticks you off.
I wear these colours
Black, Red, and Teal
And these charms
Skull, Whip, Sword, and Music Note
I love these
-Blood
-Cute Girls
-Sleeping
-Playing Tricks

But not so much these
-Being Fooled
-Being Slapped Around
-Not Getting What He Wants
-Other Males

Here's my story
Kijin was born the youngest out of seven siblings and he was their punching bag every day of his young life until he became a teen and that’s when he started fighting back because he had enough of being slapped around. So as his teen years progressed he would fight and work out constantly to become stronger than his older siblings and every other beast that would try to slap him around and as he became stronger he became feared by many which made him very happy. So as centuries passed Kijin started to become violent and blood thirsty killing many demons and humans he didn’t care who he killed just as long as he had some fun doing it, yes Kijin enjoyed killing a lot and he was considered an insane psychopath by his own family and his own kind as well. Yet he didn’t care what others thought of him he was just going to keep killing, but soon enough both his family and a small group of villagers had enough of his evil doings and set a trap for him and they were was successful in trapping him. Once they had Kijin within their grasp they had him take to a slave shop as a punishment for what he has done.
Oh, and you might want to know
Animals are attracted to him for some odd reason

♦MissDestinyDrpepper♦

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kijin Houken

Kijin was in his cage sitting down with his back against the bars of his cage bored out of his mind he wanted something to do that was fun. He was sick of this cage he wanted to get out of this place and raise a little hell but that was never going to happen not as long as he was stuck in this damned cage cures his family for doing this to him, if he ever manages to bust out of this place this first thing he was going to do was kill his family for putting him in a place like this. Kijin started to look around and saw that the other slaves were waking up thanks to the owner and a few of them growled or made smart remarks to him. “HEY I WANT SOME FOOD I HAVEN’T HAD ANYTHING TO EAT FOR TWO DAYS!” Kijin shouted as he kicked the bars to his cage repeatedly until a guard hit his cage telling him to knock it off. Kijin just gave a loud laugh as he kicked the bars a few more times before he finally stopped glaring at the customers that would enter the shop.

Whenever a costumer would stop at his cage the guards would pull out their weapons in case he would try to harm the costumers which he has done before in the past. Then after a while the Incubus let out a bored sigh as he lay down on his side while closing his eyes tracing circles on the cage floor with his finger while he hummed a tune quietly to himself which was the only few things he could do besides tormenting the guards, the other slaves, and any costumer that walked up to his cage.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Yun Umeboshi

Wearing:My Clothes

⊰══════════════════════════════════════════⊱

It was Yun’s day off today and she was happy that it was her day off that meant she could do what she wanted like go to the book store or have a snack at the café. There was so many things that she could do today but as of right now she was going to take a stroll in town and when she happens to see a book store she would buy herself a few books. After some walking around she spotted a book store and she quickly made her way over to see what books were being sold she hoped that there was some good ones, books live romance, action, drama, and many more Yun just loved to read. Once she was in the book store Yun browsed the shelves and found about ten or so books that interested her so she bought them all without a second thought. Now that she had bought her books Yun was happy as could be as she left the store with her newly bought books in a paper brown bag with smile plastered onto her face along with a small pink tinge on her face.

Yun was now walking close to the park with her loud of books wondering where she could sit so she could start reading but also what book she read first. She had bought ten books that had an interesting summery on them that she had to know more about the books, but right now it was too hard to decide they were also interesting. Well Yun was so deep in thought that she was unaware that her paper bag was starting to rip and after a few more steps it made a loud rip that scared Yun half to death. “AHHHH NO MY BOOKS WHY DID THE BAG HAVE TO RIP LIKE THIS!” Yun screamed loudly as she quickly started to gather her books before they got damaged.

⊰══════════════════════════════════════════⊱

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▮ ▮ ;; Twenyy-one
▮ ▮ ;; Outsider
▮ ▮ ;;
▮ ▮ ;; MissDestinyDrpepper

User Image

Things I wish You Never Knew

(☆) Parents Named Me: Yun Umeboshi
(☆) Everyone Calls Me:
(☆) Candles On The Cake: Twenty-one
(☆) Day I was Created: Jun 8

Now It Starts From The Beginning

(☆) My Own Story: Yun comes from a very rich family and I mean rich so a lot of people try to be friends with Yun to make themselves popular, that was something she could not stand being used to boost other’s popularity and because of this Yun became distant from people. Now as a small child growing up was rather boring and stressful for Yun being told how to act and what to and what not to say but also all of those private lessons she had to take, she hated it she just wanted to be a normal kid and have fun instead climbing trees of taking piano lessons and all of those other boring classes she was forced to take. Well as years went on Yun was at the top of her class and was the School’s princess which she hated being, but soon enough she graduated and now is working as a librarian at a school but she still living with her parent at the moment.
(☆) Too Many, Emotions At Once: [ Shy ] [ Calm ] [ Timid ] [ Sweet ] [ Motherly ] [ Odd] [ Scared easily ]
(☆) Keep It Away From Me!: (Dislikes)
☠Being bored
☠Thunder
☠Bugs
☠The dark
☠ Scary things
☠Horror movies
☠The cold

(☆) Gimmie Me! It's complete me!: (Likes)
ღ Monkeys
ღ Books
ღ Flowers
ღ Music
ღ Sunny days
ღ Fireflies

(☆) Hey! this my favorite song!: Firefly-Ateens
(☆) Cursed Under This Body:

Life Is Wonderful!

(☆) Who're Who?: Outsider
(☆) I Use My Time At: Liberian at a school
(☆) Do You Know, How I Feel Right Now?: No not yet but she will find out
(☆) I Love You, Right?: Ritsu Sohma

It's Ends Here

(☆)
Anything Else, We should Know?

(☆) The Person Behind Me Is: MissDestinyDrpepper

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Username: MissDestinyDrpepper
Name: Fredrick Blacksmith
Alter Ego: Fang
Side: Hero
Powers: Animal instincts, Enhance self-awareness, accelerated healing, enhanced reflexes, enhanced sense of smell, super roar.
Weapons: Teeth, claws, fists, or whatever he can get a hold of
Bio: Fredrick Blacksmith was once a normal man before his transformation into the best he can become, well let’s start at the beginning with his childhood which was a hard and painful one. You see Fredrick grew up in a broken home with a drunken father and stepmother both who were very cruel and abusive to him and his siblings everyday was hell for all of them and this misery lasted until Fredrick was ten years old when Child services took them away. Yet sadly he and his siblings were separated into different families and they haven’t seen or heard of each other ever since then, but Fredrick still believes that they will be together again one day.

Yes Fredrick was free form the abuse but he was separated from his siblings so he grew up in a new family in a new home, town, and school. So as he grew up with his new family he became more open and trusting than he was when he was in his old life and he managed to make more friends as well. Now it’s time for Fredrick’s teen and school years as he aged more into adulthood. Fredrick was an average student he was not too smart or too dull just your normal student that would make A’s, B’s, an C’s but what class he did amazingly well in was music both vocal and instrument wise. As his teen and school days passed he became free spirited and playful but that changed when he entered his Joiner year of high where he was captured by a bunch of men in black and knocked out, and when he came to he was changed into a half human animal man but not only that but he had powers as well.

Yet due to his transformation Fredrick lost a lot of his memories he only knew his name and bits and pieces of his past. Well as you can expect Fredrick was experimented and trained to see how far his limits were until the point he passed out or was unable to move from lack of energy and that was something that he hated so much making him desperate to find a way to break free from his pain and torment. Then one day Fredrick snapped and his animal side took over and he attacked and thrashed his way out to freedom, and once he was free from his hell he ran away as far away from the place as he could but he lost his free spirited kindness instead he became cold, distant, calm, and almost emotionless due to all of the pain he went through at his time in the labs and also he was afraid to become close to other for another reason. Fredrick was scared that he would lose control of the side of him that is still human and go crazy with the beast that had been fused with his DNA.
Picture:User Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Fredrick Blacksmith

Fang

Wearing:My clothes

Fredrick Blacksmith or aka Fang as he now called himself was walking the streets of Jump City his feet were sore and blistered from walking so long without shoes, but then again he hated shoes ever since he became the thing he is now. You see Fang’s DNA has been altered with animal DNA of the most savage kind lions, tigers, wolves, and just a big miss mash of DNA, and he hated it because his inner animal was hard to control at times and he was afraid that he would lose that human side of himself and harm or even kill someone. Well he couldn’t dwell on the past right now what he needed to do right now was find a place to sleep and some food for his gut. The first thing Fang wanted was food so he used his powerful nose to find a place that had food and hopefully he could pay for it with the little money that he had on him and soon after what seemed like forever Fang found a place to eat. It was diner and there were people there but not too many and that’s how he liked it. Fang doesn’t trust people very easily due to his past well what little of his past he could remember so once he was inside he made his way to a back table and sat down while picking up a menu to see what they had to eat and after some looking over he ordered some steak when he had his meal he paid for the food and let the diner. Now that he had his fill of food now he needed a place to stay while he was in the city so off he went in search for a place to call home.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Username:MissDestinyDrpepper
Name/ nickname: Fredrick Blacksmith
Alias; Fang
Side: Good
Powers; Animal instincts, Enhanced senses, and Super strength
Weakness: Supersonic sounds, electricity, anything that messes with his sense of smell or hearing, and having someone shout in his ears.
Bio: Fredrick Blacksmith was once a normal man before his transformation into the best he can become; well let’s start at the beginning with his childhood which was a hard and painful one. You see Fredrick grew up in a broken home with a drunken father and stepmother both who were very cruel and abusive to him and his siblings everyday was hell for all of them and this misery lasted until Fredrick was ten years old when Child services took them away. Yet sadly he and his siblings were separated into different families and they haven’t seen or heard of each other ever since then, but Fredrick still believes that they will be together again one day.

Yes Fredrick was free form the abuse but he was separated from his siblings so he grew up in a new family in a new home, town, and school. So as he grew up with his new family he became more open and trusting than he was when he was in his old life and he managed to make more friends as well. Now it’s time for Fredrick’s teen and school years as he aged more into adulthood. Fredrick was an average student he was not too smart or too dull just your normal student that would make A’s, B’s, an C’s but what class he did amazingly well in was music both vocal and instrument wise. As his teen and school days passed he became free spirited and playful but that changed when he entered his Joiner year of high where he was captured by a bunch of men in black and knocked out, and when he came to he was changed into a half human animal man but not only that but he had powers as well.

Yet due to his transformation Fredrick lost a lot of his memories he only knew his name and bits and pieces of his past. Well as you can expect Fredrick was experimented and trained to see how far his limits were until the point he passed out or was unable to move from lack of energy and that was something that he hated so much making him desperate to find a way to break free from his pain and torment. Then one day Fredrick snapped and his animal side took over and he attacked and thrashed his way out to freedom, and once he was free from his hell he ran away as far away from the place as he could but he lost his free spirited kindness instead he became cold, distant, calm, and almost emotionless due to all of the pain he went through at his time in the labs and also he was afraid to become close to other for another reason. Fredrick was scared that he would lose control of the side of him that is still human and go crazy with the beast that has been fused with his DNA.
Themesong:Animal I have become- Three Days Grace
Apperence: User Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Umeboshi Hanaharu

The Alien

Form:cat

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Alien Prince Umeboshi Hanaharu was just finishing work and was on his way home to relax and have a nice dinner and relax for a while, but after he finished that he would go roaming the night either in a form of a cat or in his true form. Well anyway Ume was walking home in the cold winter’s night but the cold didn’t really bother him just as long as if it wasn’t raining he was just fine. So after a long walk he was home and inside his warm little home making himself dinner which consisted of meat, eggs, something green, and tomato. Still he knew that he would be hungry again in a few hours like always but that was common for him he was almost always hungry but at least he had a job that can pay for all food he buys. After he was done eating the alien let out a bored sigh and walked to his back door to take a look outside to look out at the night time sky and if he was in the mood go out and run around the town a bit in his true form, well soon enough Ume was at his back door and then outside with a smile plastered to his face. He deiced on his way to the door to have some fun and run around the town for a while and he knew that he wouldn’t get caught because he was faster than the average human but also who would believe anyone that says that they saw a an alien cat man.

Then with a smile still plastered to his face Ume transformed into his true form and jumped over his fence and into his front yard and then down the street running on all fours since he was faster and harder to catch. So as Ume ran he soon ended up in town where the streets were empty which made him happy the less people out the better and the lesser chance that people would flip out when they saw him. After a while Ume was walking like a normal human being and was looking for something to do because he was very bored and hungry again. So he transformed into a cat so he could beg for food by looking cute so he was off to find or beg for food whichever came first he could care less as long as he had food he was good. So after a while of searching and begging for food he failed in getting any food for his belly. So he decided hunt for some mice not good as human food but it would do for now well until he found something better and then he would eat that instead. Well after searching for what seemed like forever he found no mice and he was still hungry. Still he was not going to give up just yet he was going to keep looking for a little while longer.

Then finally Ume found a large house and managed to sneak inside while the door was opened but now he had to very careful to not be kicked or tossed out of the house. So as Ume ran around the house in his cat form the servants quickly caught sight of him and began to chase him all around the place shout at him and asking for the others to help stop the stray cat that had wondered into the house. Ume wanted to laugh at this but that would scary the poor earth people to death and he might get sent to a lab to be experimented on so he was just going to keep running around until he managed to find a safe place to hide and soon Ume spotted an opened wall vent and zoomed on in and he hoped that it would either lead him out of the house or a safe place that had food. Then after running around in the vents Ume knocked open a vent cover and was now in a dark room under something big. Well it wasn’t outside but he was away from those humans for now and letting out a small sigh he laid flat on the floor and spoke quietly to himself. “My goodness earth people go nuts over a stray cat maybe I shouldn’t have snuck into this place well I best think of an escape plan to get out safely and unnoticed.” Ume said calmly as he slowly crept out from whatever the thing he was under.

Thinking: Must get out of this place
Mood:Mixed feelings
Health:Good
Location and Interaction: In a room alone i think

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello, my name is... Umeboshi Hanaharu
But you can call me... Ume
I'm 22,456 years old
Last time I checked I was... Male
I'm more than meets the eye... Alien
Look what I can do...Shape shifting, Enhanced Senses, and Accelerated Healing
I'm an open book... . Ume is an alien from space but he is not your stereotype alien he is not green with a big head and small body nor does he say take me to your leader. No he looks like a normal man but he has purple hair, cat ears, and sharp claws, but also he is able to speak many tongues and read and writing as well as the prince of his plants should. Yes that’s right he is the prince of his plant but he is a lazy prince that hates politics and rather have fun than signing papers. So then one day Ume decided to have some fun a take a spin in his new space craft but when he did there was a little mishap, Ume was chased by an enemy fighters and shot at and ended up being suck into a worm hole that lead him to earth where he crash landed in the woods of a small town. Luckily he survived but once he was out of his ship it exploded loudly sending him flying to the edge of the forest. Now he was stuck on earth with no way to call home or a place to call home so he was now on his own and all he could do was pray that his royal armada would find him and take him home but for now until that day comes he has to live and wait on earth until that day came when we could go home. Well years past by and the Alien Prince learned to live and adapt to earth’s ways and soon found a home to call his own and a job that he is content with.
Ooh! I love these...
Cats
Cute Girls
Food
Stars
Cat n**
Sleeping
Fighting
Get it away...
DOGS!
Brats
Water
Being Chased
Waking up early
Most other males
I'm pretty handy with...My razor sharp claws and teeth, guns, and knives.
In my free time I like to...Run around, sleep, flirt, and cook
Pictures of you, Pictures of me...Ume

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Username: MissDestinyDrpepper

Character Name: Kohaku Nakayama

Student or Teacher: Teacher

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Kohaku has a split personality for one side of him is kind, playful, loving, free-spirited, and proud while the other side of him is cold, cruel, perverted, and sadistic. This little fact scars people about him and those who have seen his darker half know once he has come out and they are quick to keep him under control for the safety of the people around him and for him as well.

Life Before St. Peter's: Kohaku grew up in a big rich family he being the only boy of his family and you can say his childhood was a living nightmare, being forced to play dress up and other girly girl things. Still he loves his seven sisters and would take a bullet for them but still there are times he would love kill them. Well despite the dress up and being forced to do girly this by his sisters his life as a child was pretty normal and now we have his teen and school years. Kohaku was an average student who made average grades in all of his subjects, well he made high marks in the arts such as music both vocal and with instruments also he was a talented artist. Now as he was in school Kohaku was what you say a wild child who loved to mess around and have fun and was trouble almost every day but he didn’t care at all really as longs as he was having fun he could care less. Well this carefree attitude made him both loved and hated by a lot of people but you see Kohaku has a split personality ever since he was a small child, one side of him is kind, playful, loving, free-spirited, and proud while the other side of him is cold, cruel, perverted, and sadistic. The odd thing was when he would switch from light to dark as some would say he would have no memory of what the other half has said or done it is just a big blank to him and he has to fill in the blanks.

Enough of that now there is more to tell besides split personalities. So now what next, ah yes high school yes high school ok here we go now, in high school Kohaku became very popular with the ladies and he even had his own fan club that practically worshiped him to the point it scared him making him have to run and hide, but he was still sweet and kind to his fan girls and would keep his darker half from coming out and frightening them. Well as his high school days past he became more and more talented in the arts and he planned on becoming a singer but a little accident made that dream fall apart. It was the winter and it was when he was in his last year of high school, Kohaku was walking home from school when he was hit by a drunk driver and was left to die on the street but luckily he was found and taken to a hospital and was given the treatment he needed to save him but he was scarred and needed an arm crutch to assist him with his walking. Also now due to his accident there were times he was in so much pain it hurt to move so he became addicted to pain killers and cigarettes to take his mind off of the pain. Now with his dream crushed he trained to become a teacher to teach music and once he had finished his training he took up a teaching job at St. Peter's as the music teacher.

Any Other Information: Whenever he is alone Kohaku will either sing or play music.

Picture: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces