• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxFirst Middle Last (Full name)xxxxx

Want the B A S I C S?

❥ ❥ ❥ Age: seventeen

❥ ❥ ❥ Gender: Male

❥ ❥ ❥ Birthday: Aug 14

❥ ❥ ❥ Family blood line/My Race is: Incubus

Let's dig a little D E E P E R.

Personality:
        Playful
        loud
        Proud
        Wild

Sex
        Music
        Pranks

Dislikes:
        Other males trying to take his girls
        Being rejected
        Snobs
        Being Fooled

Here My Story:
        (Bio, It doesn't have to be long, but you must have one. you can talk in first person or third person, either one fine)

❥ ❥ ❥ Username: Username goes here.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Jun Sohma

The Dragon of The Zodiac

Wearing:My clothes

Form:Human

Jun Sohma is not what you call a normal child. Why, one just might ask, well you see Jun is cursed by the dragon of the Chinese Zodiac. Yes that’s right she is cured by a spirit of the Chinese Zodiac. Not only that but she has the power to erase memories as well. It is the role she plays in the zodiac just as it has been for every former dragon before her. Jun hates this fact and wishes that she could be a normal girl with a normal life, but no she has to play with the cards that life has given her. There was nothing that she could do but play her cards right and hope that she could keep the ones that she cares for close and not leave her. Well enough of that it was time to stop sulking and to get ready for the new day that was ahead of her today. So now it was time for her to start getting up the God of the family wanted to have a meeting today so everyone needed to be there.

As Jun got up she noticed that it was midafternoon well she could see that she had to erase a few memories yesterday and it took a lot out of her. Still she got up and made her bed as perfect as could be and then started to out of her night dress and into nice clothing for the meeting. Yet she knew she had to go to school so the meeting would have to wait for now. Once Jun was changed she brushed her natural blue hair and put it up in a bow and then looked at herself in the mirror. She looked pretty good and she was given permission to be able to not to wear the school uniform which made her happy. Now that she was all dressed she gathered her things she left for school. After a long drive she was at school where she made up a very good lie why she had to come in so late today and she gathered school work that needed to be done for tomorrow.

Well she also had to do a test or two but she didn’t care she finished the test in a heartbeat and only missed five questions. Once all that was done Jun started to look for the other Zodiac members to find out if they knew about the meeting today. Jun assumed it might be about the outsiders or something like that, because in her opinion those people at school who found out about the family curse should have their memories erased. Yes it was a cruel thing to do but how saw it if they were not cursed that they could never understand them. Yet also she didn’t want to erase those people’s memories because it would sadden her cousins and that was something that she didn’t want to happen. Well soon Jun ended up at the Host Club and she knew at least one of her cousins had to be here so she started to look around for them.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi, my name is Jun Sohma, but you can call me Nickname (or first name if n/a). I am 5'7" tall and weigh 90bs.

I am Sixteen years old, and I'm a Female. I am attracted to Both Genders

I am cursed by the Dragon

If I were to sum myself up in four words, I'm Shy, clingy, responsible, and soft spoken .

((( Students only- My morning class is: Enter class here, My afternoon class is Enter class here & My extra-curricular is Enter class here. )))
***Zodiacs only- I live in Building name here, on theFirst/Second floor***

My life, in a nutshell: Jun was born on a cold rainy day but her birth was the start of her torment. For she, was cursed by the dragon of the zodiac and she was one of the children to be rejected by her parents. Yes life was hard growing up for Jun not being love by her mother and father was painful for her. The only person that she had received love from was other zodiac members and her Aunt. Yes her Aunt was the most important person in her life. With her Aunt she would be happy and with her she felt truly loved.

When Jun was with her Aunt she was taught how to cook, clean, and sew, well the things that a girl should need to know when she was to live on her own. Well sadly for Jun her Aunt died in an accident when she was thirteen. After her Aunt’s death Jun became depressed and not two weeks after her Aunt died she was forced to live at the main estate. From there she would mainly talk to the God of the family and would do all she could to make the happy. Well soon Jun found out her role as the dragon of the zodiac.

Her job was to erase memories and she would have to do it when the God of the zodiac told her to. She even had to erase memories of her closest friends and began to develop a fear of people leaving and hating her. So Jun would do all that she could to make people like her and make them happy so they wouldn’t leave her. Well due to this a lot people would take advantage of her and would make her do whatever they wanted her to do. So Jun did what people wanted her to do even if it was wrong thing to do.

My appearance-
User Image

User who really controls me = MissDestinyDrpepper

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
So i can shine with my own light let me be myself that's all i've ever wanted from this world
Is to let me be me Ill never see the light of day Living in this cell so please let me be myself.
For Im I caged bird wanting to be free but you have forced me to be locked up here in this cage,
but I'll sing till the day when I can one day be free.

Ⓣ𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔞 Ⓙ𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔯𝔲

Paper Master

·÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷·

·÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷·

Thinking:
Mood:
Health:
Location & interaction:

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hero/Villain Name:Paper Master
Birth Name: Tsuta Janguru
Alignment: Neutral
Role: Neutral
Username:MissDestinyDrpepper

User Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Akhenaton

Clothes:Day wear

·÷±‡±±‡±÷··÷±‡±±‡±÷··÷±‡±±‡±÷··÷±‡±±‡±÷·

Akhenaton was the son of the Pharaoh and a slave his slave mother was that from a different land. For his mother had pale skin and pale hair and the eyes the color or stones. He was truly a male version of his mother but sadly he never got to know his mother due to her dying in childbirth and the queen of the Pharaoh wanted nothing to do with the pale skinned monster. As he life went on he was hated by the Queen due to his father’s affair with a slave and he soon became ashamed of his skin and hair color so he would wear a mask and a cloak to hide his paleness from the world only showing his self to his father and to his harem and most trusted servants.

Well enough of the past as of right now Akhenaton was walking alone it was quiet hot today so he was wearing a thin cloak to stay cool. Well also he heard that there were some new slaves and he wanted to see what they were like and if he would be interested in them. Akhenaton liked new servants and people he liked to learn about them unlike the Queen who just orders them round like dogs. Akhenaton was nice to his servants and treated them like humans he actually cared about his slaves and their feelings. So anyway as the cloaked prince walked through the large halls he hummed a tune with a smile hidden behind his golden mask as he wondered when he would run into the new servants .

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Leon

Wearing:My clothes

Leon had just been let loose to attack any and all threats and he was doing just that and nothing was going to stop him. It was programed into to him to protect innocent lives. Yes you heard right programed Leon was not human but an android but he was able to feel pain and human emotions, and to boot he was given a personality. The wonders of science right, well anyway as of right now Leon was tossing thugs around like they were sacks of flower. “What are you…you…you…freak!” a goon yelled as he opened fire on Leon. Well to bad for the goon Leon was bullet proof so the shots just bounced off of his body. “What I’m is for me to know and you to find out.” Leon said with a smile and then he opened his mouth really wide and tear gas came spewing out making the thugs cough and gag for air. Soon once the gas was cleared all most all of the thugs had passed out.

There was only three left standing up with red watery eyes. “What do you know three still standing……but not for long time for you to go down every single one of you.” Leon said with a smirk as he ran up to the three at full speed and took the out with ease. Once that was over he picked up his communicator and pressed the button to talk. “Hello this is android Leon is there anyone there do you copy?” He asked in a calm voice. Nothing not a word was spoken so he tied again. “Is anyone there I repeat is anyone there do you copy?” Leon asked still in a calm voice. Still there was not a word from anyone and this made the blue haired male on edge. So without a word he put away the communicator he would try again later and see if he could reach some one. But as for right now he was going to fight every goon that attacked him so to ready himself Leon turned his left arm into a blade and started to run looking for more thugs to take down.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
❧ They call my name in cheer My name is Leon
❧ My birth gives them hope I’m Twelve days old
❧ My gender is a splendor Male
❧ Call my awesome powers are Super strength, Super speed, Different types of scanners form X-ray to heat venison, can turn my arms into blades or drills or saw blades, I’m bullet proof and I can shoot out Tear gas. As for weapons I have a gun and two knives.
❧ You seek my history? Leon is an android created to feel pain and feel human emotions but also he is used as a super solder for wars or to break up riots. Well Since he was created to look like a human he was given a personality so he could fit in a crowd of people if he has to go out in public alone. He was created to be a brave strong willed male who is protective to his friends and loved ones and they also made him a cheery and always looking brighter side of things. Since humans have their down sides Leon was given a few as well. He is quick to anger when his friend are harmed, he acts without thinking fist, and he holds grudges for a long time.
❧ Good but is willing to work with a team
❧ See me as I am, whether you like i or not User Image
❧ Say them and they shall appear MissDestinyDrpepper

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Beast
User ImageUser Image
MissDestinyDrpepper
Amanda “Beast” Beastmouth
Unknown
Amanda is a very sensitive girl who is very easy to anger ever since she was a child. Well still there were a few people that could calm her down….sometimes. Well the other big thing that people know about her is she is extremely rich and she will do anything to get what she wants and I mean anything. Well as for Amada’s childhood well it was pretty simple she was given everything that she wanted and she is one of the most popular kids in school for obvious reasons. In school her grades were average and she had a few friends and a thick blooded enemy (Gaston) she absolutely hates the girl since she wants the same guys as she does and the man’s name happens to be (Belle). Well the only problem is that Amanda is too shy to approach the man that has stolen her heart away. Well Soon enough she graduated and now lives alone in her own luxurious home with her servants and she currently runs several large Hotels and Spas and is making a living off of it.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Amanda "Beast" Beastmouth

The Rich Monster

Wearing:Looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Amanda had just woken up and she was still tired but she knew that she had to get up and ride out the day. Well once she was out of bed Amanda started her daily routine and started her day by taking a hot shower. After an hour or so she got out and dried off and then started to get dressed. Once Amanda was all dressed and ready to go she walked down stairs ready to leave her home. Once she was down she let out a sigh as she was greeted by her servants and Amanda just gave a calm look as she passed them by not really caring that they had just said good morning. Right now all she wanted to do was get out of the house and have breakfast at the café. After that she would visit the Hotels and Spas that she owned to see how everything was doing.

When she finished that she would visit the library just to see if the man that has stolen her heart was there. His name was Benjamin but there was another that wanted him as well that (Gaston) witch who she hated with all her being. If she could she would toss the woman off a cliff but since that would never happen she could only dream for it. So now that she had her plans Amanda was off to town so she could carry them out. So within moment she was in her car and off to town where on the way she managed to get pissed off at a few stupid drivers on the road but she lived and when she arrived at the café people could tell she was in a pissy mood. Amanda was well known for her temper so many people tended to avoid her. Well now that she was at the café Amanda ordered some coffee and honey cakes and when her order came she ate peacefully.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ellen 'Lock' Locksmith

"Aww it was just a joke."

Wearing:I'm not cold

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lock
User ImageUser Image
MissDestinyDrpepper
Ellen "Lock" Locksmith
unknown
Ellen has always been a troublemaker always pulling pranks and jokes on people and she loves it. Ellen was always in trouble every cop knows her by name and when she was in school she was in detention almost every day. Still she didn’t care she was having so much fun and with her childhood friends Seigfreid (Shock) and (Barrel) it was even more fun causing trouble. She loves her pals and considers them her family and would do anything for them.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

“Why do I cross dress you ask? Well that’s for me to know and you to find out.”

Wearing:Pretty Pretty

User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

Kohaku Nakayama at a first glance seems to be a very lovely looking lady but sadly that’s not the case here. Why you ask, well you see this tall red head is not a woman but in fact a full blooded man. Yes that’s right Kohaku is a man who happens to cross dress. Yet he has a reason for why he dresses the way he does. You see Kohaku was once a twin he had a sister named Nana and they looked so much a like it was crazy but sadly his sister died before she could enter high school. She just got very ill one day and she just would not get better and within a few months she died. This was a very hard blow for Kohaku and he fell into deep depression and had stopped talking for almost a year. Then one day for some odd reason he decided to put on one of his sisters dresses and was surprised to see how much he looked like his sister Nana. So the from that day on he started to cross dress and he didn’t care what people thought to him it made him feel better.

Now as of right now Kohaku was walking down the hall to the Host Club and as he walked the halls he was started at by both male and female students. He had only been a few months since he came here and everyone was convinced he was a woman and Kohaku thought it was the funniest thing ever. So he would mess with them talking like a girl and flirting and such it was fun for the red haired man. Well soon enough he was at the Host Club and he smiled as he walked in. It was greek theme today and Kohaku clapped his hands and smiled brightly. “Oh how amazing a Greek theme how lovely I love it!” Kohaku said in his best female voice and the scary thing about it he actually sounded like a woman. Then he took a brief look around and smiled as he made his way to the Natural type Haruhi who was pretending to be a guy. How did he know that Haruhi was a girl, well he was a cross dresser and very observant and he knew the difference between a man and a woman. Once he reached where Haruhi he smiled and bowed. “Hello may I join you?” Kohaku asked with a smile in his female voice.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff