Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
This is my test thread so please DO NOT post here!!!

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So i can shine with my own light let me be myself that's all i've ever wanted from this world
Is to let me be me Ill never see the light of day Living in this cell so please let me be myself.
For Im I caged bird wanting to be free but you have forced me to be locked up here in this cage,
but I'll sing till the day when I can one day be free.

Ⓣ𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔞 Ⓙ𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔯𝔲

L.t of squad thirteen

·÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷·

Tsuta was in her inner world; her world was that of a large forest that had a house on top of a huge lake. As of now it was stuck between fall and winter it was a little cold but not too cold and there was dead leaves and frost on the ground, even the huge lake had large frozen sheets of ice on it. She let out a sigh as she walked on the small path in the forest, but only to be stopped by her Zanpakutō spirit Mori no aruji. He had the appearance of a young preteen boy with green hair and red eyes, he as of right now standing on a large tree branch with a scowl on his face with arms crossed. Tsuta frowned as she let out a sigh knowing that Mori no aruji was about to have a hissy fit. “Hello there Mori no aruji let me guess you’re going to wine about this weather aren’t you.” Tsuta said looking up at her Zanpakutō spirit.

“Damn straight dumb a**!” he yelled angrily at Tsuta stomping his foot on the tree branch making several leaves fall from it. “Watch that mouth of yours before I smack it.” Tsuta said calmly as she sat on the ground glaring at Mori no aruji. “I don’t care.” Mori no aruji growled as he glared at his wielder. “I’m sick of all this fall and winter, I hate not being able to swim in the lake or see the flowers. You need to hurry up and cheer up so it can be spring or summer already I want to play in the sun and have fun not be stuck in that house freezing my but off!” he yelled as he jumped up and down on the tree branch he was standing on.

“If you keep that up you’re going to fall and hurt youself.” Tsuta said as she watched her Zanpakutō spirit throw his fit. Mori no aruji suddenly stopped and glared at his master with his arms crossed. “NO I WONT!” he shouted as he stuck his tongue out as stomped on the branch once more making it break. There was a loud crash as he fell to the ground making Tsuta sigh in annoyance as she watch her Zanpakutō spirit on the ground in an utter daze. “I told you if you kept doing that you’ll get hurt.” Tsuta said as stayed was she was at. “Shut it!” Mori no aruji growled as he got up and onto his feet. There was a moment of silence before Mori no aruji gave an evil smirk.

“I know what will make you happy, you need to go out on a date and have fun.” He said with a smile. Tsuta then got up and dusted herself off before giving her Zanpakutō spirit a nasty glare as she crossed her arms. “I’m not interested in anyone.” She snapped. Mori no aruji smiled cheekily as he started to walk circles around his master. “What about your Captain Ukitake hu?” he said with a smile. Tsuta blushed hard before punching the green haired boy. “Shut up I don’t have a crush on him, besides I’m sure he would have no interest in what so ever.” Tsuta shouted trying to keep the blush off her face. “Ouch! You’ll never know unless you try, but just find somebody already you shouldn’t be so depressed all the time.” Mori no aruji said as he rubbed where his master had hit him. “I’m not depressed! I’m out of here!” Tsuta yelled as she left her inner world and awoke in her room with a massive headache and was now in a very foul mood thanks to her Zanpakutō spirit.

·÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷··÷±±±±÷·

Thinking:Stupid Mori no aruji
Mood:Angry
Health: Just a headache but other than that I’m fine
Location & interaction:in her room at home alone

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Played by: MissDestinyDrpepper

I am known as:
Tsuta Janguru
I lived for: 937
Race: Shinigami
My Placement: Lieutenant of squad thirteen
Alignment:Good
Things People tend to say about me: that she is a very calm person that never gives into to her emotions and acts very cold towards others, but those who are close to her say that she is hot headed loud woman with a too short of fuse that needs to learn who to relax a little.
Skill of Note:
Weakness(es?):
Things that please me:
+candy
+sleeping in trees
+playing with her younger siblings
These things make me unhappy:
-unnecessary bloodshed
-her family’s traditions
-when things don’t work the way they should
My life has been like this: Tsuta Janguru is the first born child of the her family and the head of the Janguru clan. Due to family traditions Tsuta was raised as a boy since only the first born son from the first born son of the head of the clan could rule. Sadly she had no younger brothers to take that role from her so she was forced to play the role of a boy and to start binding her chest once she started to become a teen. Only her family and a very few people knows her true gender and are forced to keep it secret, the only way she can lose the title of head of the Janguru clan is if she get married off or dies. She entered the Soul Reaper Academy at a young age and graduated within three years, instead of joining a squad right away she requested to stay at the Academy for a while longer but was denied and was made the fourth seat of squad eight. Tsuta stayed in squad eight for a very long number of years until she was finally promoted as the Lieutenant of squad thirteen.

As the Lieutenant of squad thirteen she takes her job very seriously but sometime too seriously sometimes, she has even been scolded by Captain Unohana if she keeps it up she end up putting her body under a lot of stress and end up having ulcers or make her immune system weaken. Only Unohana and the Head Capitan knows about Tsuta’s true gender, but Tsuta has the feeling that her former captain also might know about her true gender. Whenever Tsuta is given the day off she is usually stuck inside listening to the elders nag at her or she’ll play with her younger sisters, but she’ll sneak out of her estate whenever she has the opportunity to do so. When she is able to sneak out Tsuta will dress as a girl and will wear a long haired wig and will have a formal blanket like coat covering her, so none of her relatives or bodyguards will recognize her and force her back home. When she is out dress as a girl she’ll go by the name of Aki and will usually be found around snack, flower, and/or book shops. The only time she’ll let someone know of her true gender is if she fully trusts that person, but if not she will continue to act as a boy and keep to herself acting the way she was taught to and most likely ignore that person.

Tsuta is getting sick of be someone she is not and feels as if she is a caged bird forever trapped in its cage and the only it can do is sing. So she is trying to think of a way to break free of the family elders control and traditions so she can be herself for once in her life and not to wear the mask of the person that everyone wants her to be. One of Tsuta’s main goals in life is to change the traditions of her clan so that the female clan leaders after her will not be force to hide their true gender form the world. The other goal in her life she wants to accomplish is to have a family of her own and to live a happy simple life.

Zanpakutō: Mori no aruji has achieved shikai and bankai
Shikai Command: Konzetsu suru Mori no aruji

Rokettosupaiku: Tsuta takes off in a dead sprint while slicing the ground and when she comes to a stop she holds Mori no aruji in front of her face and then turns him upside down where the blade if pointing to the ground. When she drops her blade it slowly starts to spin while at the same time several bamboo stalks start to rise up, as soon as Mori no aruji stabs into the ground the stalks split open and shoot out spikes at her enemy.

Ibara no Tsuru:Tsuta stabs her Zanpakutō into the ground and vines with thorns that are sharper than hypodermic needles shoot out the ground at her enemy with incredible speed. If the attack is able wrap around the opponent the thorns will pierce through their skin and absorb their spirit energy while injecting poison into their body. If the thorns only graze her opponent that part of the body will temporally be numbed for a few minutes, but if the person has a vast amount of spirit energy they will be immune to its poison. When Mori no aruji is released it takes the form of a long dagger..

Bankai Command:
Take no kuki: Tsuta will stab her Zanpakutō and twist it counter clockwise and bamboo stalks will shoot out of the ground and she and her opponent have to stay on top of the stalks until the fight is over. But they can’t stay in one spot for too long or two inch long spikes will shoot out underneath them if they stay in that spot for more than the spot color allows them to. There is red, green, and tan but all of these colors are very light and hard to see unless you jump into the air to see where they’re located at. The red zone it the most dangerous place to be, in the red zone you’re only able to stay in one stop for one minute. For the tan zone you can stay in one spot for no more than five minutes and the green zone is the safest place to be. In the green zone you can stay in one spot for as long as you want, but that’s until the zones change and this change happens every twenty to forty minutes. So Tsuta will jump into the air every so often to locate these zones, but has to be careful because the zones will change in size as well as their location. Also bellow them is an acidic mist that can cause internal damage if breathed in too long, but there is a way for her and the enemy to deactivate the Bankai. In the acidic mist is a small music box that plays a haunting melody once a person is in its mist, the music box is hard to find due to the fact it echoes off the bamboo stalks, but once found and closed the Bankai is deactivated leaving Tsuta almost completely drained of energy. In order to use Bankai Tsuta must store a vast amount of spirit energy and must have a large enough area to use it as well.

Death Scythe:
This is me, like what you see?:

Anything else you want to add:
She likes to seek out at night sometimes to have a little fun dressed up as a girl so she can have a break from her family’s traditions.Tsuta’s inner world is a large forest with a small house on a lake and Mori no aruji takes the form of a green haired boy in the inner world.Depending on her emotions her inner world’s weather changes winter if she is sad, angry, and has lost faith. Fall her inner world is almost dead and this is when she is starting to lose hope and is upset, Spring her world is bright and colorful fill with life when she is happy or feels great about herself. Lastly summer is where she is calm and has all of her emotions fi control, but it hasn’t been that way for the longest time at its current state it is stuck in between winter an fall with occasional rain fall.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ume Janguru

Ume casually strolled around with no clue where she was at, but she could careless because her main goal as of now was to find her mother. She smiled as she held the white flowers in her hands that she had picked for her mother in hopes she would like them. She soon started to walk past the eleventh division where she bumped into some of its squad members who gave her a nasty look. “Watch where you’re going brat.” said one of men nocking the flowers out of her hands. This made Ume very angry and it quickly skyrocketed when one of his pals stomped on the flowers. Ume looked down as her face started to darken and began to shake with anger. “Those were for my mama, now you’re to pay you ugly gorilla face baboon!” Ume shouted as she glared at the men making them finch out of fear.

“What’s going on here and who started this fight and why.” a voice behind Ume demanded coldly making her turn around. She then smiled when she saw that it was her mother, but then she got a wicked idea and ran over to her and started to cry. “T-t-those men were being m-m-mean to me j-just because I-i-I ran into them, not o-only than b-b-but they knock the flowers I had out of my hands and stomped on them. The flowers were g-going to be a gift for my mama b-but now I can’t.” Ume said between sobs and tears as she looked at her mother. Her mother looked at the men and gave a nasty glare to all of them. “Being so cruel to a little girl now that’s manly of you, now if you don’t want a horrible punishment, then apologize to this sweet little girl now.” Ume’s mother said darkly with a calm look on her face.

The men quickly apologized as they ran from the superior. This made Ume smile brightly as she hugged her mother. “Thank you, mama for scaring off those meanies.” Ume giggled happily as she hugged her mother. “Wait, what the you’re my kid….oh just wonderful so who is the father then.” Her mother asked as gave Ume a slight smile with a hint of sarcasm. “I don’t know the other half of my DNA is unknown.” Ume said with a small frown. “Well at least I have you mama, my name is Ume Janguru so what do you want to do first mama?” Ume asked with a smile. “Well for one think you can't call me mom, I have to my gender a secret due to family traditions ok.” Her mother said as she patted her on the head. “Ok.” Ume mumbled as she gave a small pout."But when we’re alone you can call me mom, also I’m called Tsuta Janguru.” Ume’s mother said with a small smile.

Thinking: I found by my mom but why dose she have to hid that she is a girl for
Mood:mixed feelings
Health:good
Location&Interaction:with my mom near squad eleven

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Played by: MissDestinyDrpepper

My Genetic Combination is : Tsuta Janguru and an unknown male sample of DNA
I am known as:
Ume Janguru
I lived for: 14
Race: Raivu-Karite
My Placement: due to that her father’s DNA is unknown she yet to be allowed to have a rank but is considered the eleventh strongest of the Raivu-Karite.
Alignment: (neutral)
Things People tend to say about me: that she is a very kind gentle person with one fiery temper when angered.
Skill of Note: Ume has the ability to control all forms of liquid and is even able to pull water out of plants. Another ability that Ume has is the power of echolocation and is able to find her way in the dark fairly easly.
Weakness(es?): Due to her echolocation abilities Ume’s hearing is very sensitive and can be immobilized from any movement if the sound is to loud for her to handle. Also there is a presser point in her armpit if slightly press pressed can render her unconscious.
Things that please me:
+flowers
+swimming
+good food
These things make me unhappy:
-smelly things
-being picked on
-loud sounds
My life has been like this: Ume is classified as the eleventh strongest of the Raivu-Karite, but due to the fact that the other half of her DNA is from an unknown male was not given a rank. She spent most of her childhood in the lab perfecting her abilities to the fullest, but she would still have fun as a child with her brothers and sisters. The only information of her father’s DNA is that he came from a lower ranked noble family and it was from him that she received her gentle kindness from and received her mother’s temper, but not knowing her father doesn’t bother Ume at all but she does want one. As of right now in her life she has been sent to be taken care of by her mother and is truly eager to meet her.

Zanpakutō: Mizūmi no suija
Shikai Command: Sutoraiki Mizūmi no suija

Mizu no iyashi: This is a healing ability where the blade turns into water and enters the person’s body healing them from the inside out.

Mizu kobura: When Ume slashes her blade a cobra made of water strikes her enemy with immense force and has the possibility of crushing bones or organs if the attack is a full direct hit.

When released Mizūmi no suija splits into twin blades one for to use healing abilities and the other to attack with but both still can harm the enemy when given a direct attack. The black blade is for attacking abilities and the white is for healing.
Bankai Command: N/A
Death Scythe:
This is me, like what you see?:

User Image

Anything else you want to add:
Ume’s inner world is that of a large garden with a large old fashioned house in the middle that has tree with a swing next to it. In the inner word Mizūmi no suija takes the form of two twin guys.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Username: MissDestinyDrpepper
Character Name: Aki and Yuki Umeboshi
Appearance:Aki Yuki
Prince or Princess: Princesses
Crush: like we would tell you that
Bio: Aki and Yuki are twin sisters that are the heiresses of the family business which runs a long chain of resorts and hotels. Sadly these two sisters have other plans in mind for themselves, Aki was to be a pastry chef and Yuki wants to be musician. Aki and Yuki like to mess around with people’s heads just for a good laugh and don’t care what others think about it. Another thing that they find fun is cross dressing and cosplay, they will even come dress in either colsplay or as the opposite gender because they hate the uniforms. Since the two dress up all the time in different types of strange clothing nobody knows their gender and their information is heavily protected which was a requested by their over protective father. The twins have just recently transferred to Ouran and are already causing uproar in the school with their fun and games. Well fun for them at least and now they are planning to mess with the host club just to see what will happen.
Anything extra(?): they have albinism

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image x User Image x User Image

FIRST MIDDLE LAST
    → age
    → hero/sidekick/villain
    → power
    → trait - trait - trait
    → sexuality
    → model
    → username

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Malchediel (Mal) Engelhaft

[][]

[][]

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Malchediel (Mal) Engelhaft
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: blue green
Height: 5’7
Brief Description: She was named after the Angel of Courage but her nickname is Mal for those who can’t pronounce her name. Malchediel grew up in North Carolina with her parents and three brothers, her family lived in the poorer parts of the city but they always managed to get by. Her father was in the National Guard as well as her older brother Jason and both of them were her idols. So Malchediel made it her goal to be just like father and oldest brother, but instead of joining the National Guard she became an officer in the Witness Protection Program. Four years later Malchediel joined NCIS and has been there only for half a week so far and has already been recognized for her monstrous temper. The best way to describe Mal is that he is easy to get along with, but that’s until you tick her off and then she’ll let you have it. The way her frightening temper was found out was when her computer crashed at NCIS when she was in the middle of a report making her snap, but was thanfully stopped before she had the chance to break the computer.

User Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Malchediel (Mal) Engelhaft

Malchediel or Mal let out a yawn as he walked to the school he would rather take a nap right now he was up all night. Why was he up all night well he was playing video games, but even if he didn’t say up all night he loved to sleep anyway it was so relaxing to do. Now that he was at the school he made his way to a tree to lie down against and he would use his duffle bag as a pillow. Well fist he was going to eat something he had some star candies in his bag so once he sat down he would get them out of his bag and chow down. That’s when Mal saw a guy and then a cute little kitten so he quickly made his way over to them both. Once he was there he knelt down to the kitten and smiled as he spoke. “Well you’re a cute baby girl now aren’t you?” Mal said with a smile. He then looked up at the guy and spoke in a lazy friendly. “Is she yours she is quite cute I wish I had a cute little thing like her.” Mal said as he slowly held out his han for the kitten to smell.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items