12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"rule the school"

Username: Moon Soulhart
Character Name: Luka Megurine
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi-sexual, and dam proud of it!
Grade: Senior
Gang Affiliation: Jock
+ Beating people
+ Learning new moves
+ Being daring
Dislikes:
- Getting Conned
- Getting hurt badly
- Being teased
Enemy(ies) : Computer Geeks
Romance: none yet
Bio: When Luka was very little, her parents had gotten a divorce. So growing up, she had her father, and an older brother, and lots of money. And so Luka grew up with tough love and rough housing. It was fun, to be honest. She even was allowed to take martial arts class four to ten.
Even though I didnt understand many things, like why her parents split or how she could have an elder brother before her, when it wasnt from her mothers. In reality, her father was having affairs before she was even born - while her parents were still married - and her mother even knew it! But yet they lived perfectly like nothing happened.
Later, when Luka entered Middle school, she found met someone that looked just like her, but had glasses and was a bit shorter. Her clothes were also not so appealing. But she did not become very close friends with that girl, seeming that she rarely ever saw her outside of school, or even in the halls at recess.
But once in high school, Luka brought Yuka home to meet her wonderful (in her opinion) family. Her father welcome her with opened arms and warming words, knowing of her kind: shy-like nerds. And when she left, that was when Luka was told the story of her long lost TWIN sister. At first, Luka went into a deep shock / depression for about three days, wouldnt even leave her room. Then she got over it, realizing that she should have realized on her own.
Ever since then, it seemed she couldnt get along with this Megurine girl and they eventually became enemies.
Pic: Luka

Character Name: Luka Megurine
Sexuality: Bi-sexual, and dam proud of it!
Gang Affiliation: Jock
+ Beating people
+ Learning new moves
+ Being daring
Dislikes:
- Getting Conned
- Getting hurt badly
- Being teased
Enemy(ies) : Computer Geeks
Bio: When Luka was very little, her parents had gotten a divorce. So growing up, she had her father, and an older [url=http://www.zerochan.net/274361]brother[/url], and lots of money. And so Luka grew up with tough love and rough housing. It was fun, to be honest. She even was allowed to take martial arts class four to ten.
Even though I didnt understand many things, like why her parents split or how she could have an elder brother before her, when it wasnt from her mothers. In reality, her father was having affairs before she was even born - while her parents were still married - and her mother even knew it! But yet they lived perfectly like nothing happened.
Later, when Luka entered Middle school, she [strike]found[/strike] met someone that looked just like her, but had glasses and was a bit shorter. Her clothes were also not so appealing. But she did not become very close friends with that girl, seeming that she rarely ever saw her outside of school, or even in the halls at recess.
But once in high school, Luka brought Yuka home to meet her wonderful (in her opinion) family. Her father welcome her with opened arms and warming words, knowing of her kind: shy-like nerds. And when she left, that was when Luka was told the story of her long lost TWIN sister. At first, Luka went into a deep shock / depression for about three days, wouldnt even leave her room. Then she got over it, realizing that she should have realized on her own.
Ever since then, it seemed she couldnt get along with this Megurine girl and they eventually became enemies.
Pic: [url=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Luka Megurine - Vocaloid/e6db5328f39ab9ee7b9999823addfbe4.jpg]Luka[/url]

---

Character Name: Yuka Megurine
Sexuality: Straight, with bi tendencies
Gang Affiliation: Computer geeks
+ Silence
+ Literature
Dislikes:
- Old fashion stuff
- Loudness
- Gym
Enemy(ies) : none yet
Bio: When Yuka was very little, her parents had gotten a divorce. So growing up, she had her Mother, and a younger brother, and very little money. And so Yuka grew up with gentle love and soft words. It was fun, to be honest. But she wasnt allowed to really do anything too costly.
Even though she didnt understand many things, like why her parents split. In reality, her mother was being cheated on endlessly - and she was even gifted a promise ring.
Later, when Yuka entered Middle school, she was found befriended someone that looked just like her, but had no glasses and was taller. Her clothes were also very pretty and neat. But she did not become very close friends with that girl, seeming that she rarely ever saw her outside of school, or even in the halls at recess, always being in a library or home.
But once in high school, Yuka was brought to Lukas home to meet her 'wonderful' family. She was welcome with opened arms and warming words. And when she left, Yuka got home and told her mother about everything. that was when she was told about her long lost older TWIN sister. But that did not change much - f anything, she wanted to be closer to her sister.
Ever since then, it seemed she couldnt get along with Luka and they eventually became enemies. But Yuka still tried her best to be kinder!
Pic: Yuka

Character Name: Yuka Megurine
Sexuality: Straight, with bi tendencies
Gang Affiliation: Computer geeks
+ Silence
+ Literature
Dislikes:
- Old fashion stuff
- Loudness
- Gym
Enemy(ies) : none yet
Bio: When Yuka was very little, her parents had gotten a divorce. So growing up, she had her Mother, and a younger [url=http://www.zerochan.net/1180150]brother[/url], and very little money. And so Yuka grew up with gentle love and soft words. It was fun, to be honest. But she wasnt allowed to really do anything too costly.
Even though she didnt understand many things, like why her parents split. In reality, her mother was being cheated on endlessly - and she was even gifted a promise ring.
Later, when Yuka entered Middle school, she was [strike]found[/strike] befriended someone that looked just like her, but had no glasses and was taller. Her clothes were also very pretty and neat. But she did not become very close friends with that girl, seeming that she rarely ever saw her outside of school, or even in the halls at recess, always being in a library or home.
But once in high school, Yuka was brought to Lukas home to meet her 'wonderful' family. She was welcome with opened arms and warming words. And when she left, Yuka got home and told her mother about everything. that was when she was told about her long lost older TWIN sister. But that did not change much - f anything, she wanted to be closer to her sister.
Ever since then, it seemed she couldnt get along with Luka and they eventually became enemies. But Yuka still tried her best to be kinder!
Pic: [url=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Luka Megurine - Vocaloid/MegurineLuka600289195.jpg]Yuka[/url]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
We've been seeing what you wanted, got us cornered right now
Fallen asleep from our vanity, might cost us our lives
I hear they're getting closer
Their howls are sending chills down my spine
And time is running out now
They're coming down the hills from behind

When we start killing
It's all coming down right now
From the nightmare we've created,
I want to be awakened somehow

When we start killing it all will be falling down
From the Hell that we're in
All we are is fading away
When we start killing...

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Moon SoulHart It`s True We`re All A Little » Insane
BUT IT`S SO CLEAR
Moon SoulHart Now that I am ● ● ● ❛ ┋Unchained
FEAR IS ONLY MIN OUR MINDSM
TAKING OVER « ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪмᴇ
Mo • • m Fear Is Only In Our Minds
Moon Soulhart But It`s taking over all the time Moon !
YOU » ( poor sweet innocent thing )
Dry your eyes • ↷ And testify ⇣⇣ ↴
Moon SoulHart You know you LIVE to break Me
Don`t deny it // Sweet Sacrifice //
One Day ( I`m gonna ) Forgetyour⋮Name
AND one Sweet day
You`re gonna ♦» DROWN in my LostPain
________________________________________________________________________________
            User Image

Moon Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test

████████████████████████████████████████ ████████
                                          Moon SoulHartI dream in darkness ⋯ I sleep to die
                                          Moon SoulHart productionErase the silence ⋯ Erase my life

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/FotoFlexer_Photo-6.jpg[/img][/align][color=#486c35][align=center][color=goldenrod][strike][color=white]Moon[/color] [color=#84ba60]《[/color] [color=white]SoulHart[/color][/strike][/color] It`s True [color=#84ba60]→[/color] We`re All A Little [color=#84ba60]»[/color] Insane
                                          [color=#bb0000]【[/color] [color=goldenrod]✘[/color][color=#84ba60]✘[/color]BUT IT`S SO CLEAR [color=#bb0000]】[/color]
                                          [color=white]Moon SoulHart[/color] [size=15][color=#84ba60]↳[/color][/size] Now that I am [color=goldenrod]● ● ●[/color] [color=#84ba60]❛ ┋[/color]Unchained
                                          FEAR IS ONLY [color=#84ba60]↺[/color][color=#bb0000]([/color] [color=white]M[/color]IN OUR MINDS[color=white]M[/color] [color=#bb0000])[/color]
                                          TAKING OVER [color=#84ba60]«[/color] ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪмᴇ [color=#84ba60]↺[/color]
                                          [color=white]Mo[/color] • • [color=white]m[/color] Fear [color=goldenrod]❤[/color][color=#84ba60]┊[/color] Is Only In Our Minds
                                          [color=white]Moon Soulhart[/color] But It`s taking over [color=#486c35][u][color=#84ba60]all the time[/color] [color=white]Moon[/color][/u][/color] [i]![/i]
                                          [color=#84ba60]▐[color=#bb0000]▐[/color]▐[/color] YOU [color=#84ba60]»[/color] [i][color=#bb0000]([/color][/i] poor sweet [color=#84ba60]•[/color] innocent thing [i][color=#bb0000])[/color][/i] [color=goldenrod]♚[/color]
                                          Dry[color=#84ba60]⊰[/color] your eyes [color=#84ba60]• ↷[/color] And testify [color=#84ba60]⇣⇣ ↴[/color]
                                          [color=white]Moon SoulHart[/color] [color=#84ba60]⊰[/color][color=goldenrod]◆[/color] You [color=white][strike][color=#486c35]know[/color][/strike][/color] you LIVE to break Me [color=#84ba60]⇩[/color]
                                          Don`t [color=#bb0000]┋[/color][color=#84ba60]→[/color]deny it [color=#bb0000][i]//[/i][/color] Sweet Sacrifice [color=#bb0000][i]//[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#84ba60]━[/color]One Day [color=#bb0000]([/color] [color=#84ba60]✲[/color] I`m gonna [color=#bb0000])[/color] [color=#84ba60]↘[/color]Forget[color=#84ba60] ◟[/color]your⋮Name [color=#84ba60]❀[/color]
                                          [color=#bb0000]「[/color][color=goldenrod]★[/color] AND one [color=#84ba60]⊹[/color]Sweet [color=#84ba60]↷[/color]day
                                          [color=#84ba60]➠[/color][color=#bb0000]【[/color] You`re gonna [color=#84ba60]♦»[/color] [size=10]DROWN[/size] in my [color=#84ba60]☇[/color]Lost[color=#bb0000]║[/color][color=goldenrod]▌[/color]Pain[/align][/color][align=center][color=#bb0000]________________________________________________________________________________[/color][/align][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/333.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [color=#84ba60][u][url=http://www.zerochan.net/470727][color=goldenrod]✕[/color][/url][/u][/color] [color=white]Moon[/color] [color=#486c35]Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test Test test test test [/color]

[align=center][size=7][color=#486c35]███████████████[color=#84ba60]██████████[/color]███████████████ [color=#84ba60][size=10]❥[/size][/color] ████████[/color][/size][/align][align=center][color=#84ba60][size=7][color=white]Moon SoulHart[/color]I dream in darkness ⋯ I sleep to die[/size][/color][/align][align=center][color=#84ba60][size=7][color=white]Moon SoulHart production[/color]Erase the silence ⋯ Erase my life[/size][/color][/align]
                                          [align=center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/c17.jpg[/img][/align]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
-girl loves boy and is 'clingy'
-boy finally yells at girl in middle of school
-girl hides and locks herself in janitors closet - refuses to cry because a promise
-boy and some friends try to comfort girl through door
-boy sing special song (your so good to me) to girl through door
-girl lets boy in only and happy ending

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Gname: Moon Soulhart
Character name: Liliac
Tribe: Princess of the Kanukana
Race: Bat demon
Pet: [ x ]
Sexuality: Bi
Appears to be: 20
Appearance: [ x ]
Bio: Naturally being born a bat, the girl was partially blind. But that didnt stop her! She had befriended a few other bats, and dragons too, but was never allowed near a bird, of any kind. Mind you, this was before there was war before the tribes. Liliac never understood why, they both had wings, they both could fly. But no matter, she was raised to hate birds with all her heart.
One day, when rules started to rise and became stricter, Liliac was torn from all her friends and put into isolation - being of royal blood, her parents thought it to be protecting. Left with nothing but depression and memories, she was gifted a pet bat - a companion. Even though he helped her with everything possible, didnt change too much.
Years later, when she was about sixteen, she was set free to do as she pleased. Again, another thing that she did not understand, but she thought it was so she wouldnt have to watch her parents die. So she wondered around, was trained by a few friendly people, and learned of the tribes.
But with great freedom, there is hell as well. She was hunted, by other tribesmen and Spaniards. Eventually, she became permanently blind, and gained a few little scars. Birds were her main problem.
Though maintaining the royal blood, she grew more mature and decided to take care of her kingdom.
Personality: On the outside, young Liliac is a rather caring and thoughtful person. Always there for someone no matter the reason. But in reality, she is a closed book, likes to hide secrets and truths from others.
Special skill: Herbal Healing
Weapon: [ sword ] [ hand daggers ]
This girl has grown a custom to many things since being released to freedom years ago, but particularly loves her pet/companion, as he has been there for her all the time, teaching her how to at least pretend to be the same. She also enjoys meeting with "old friends" that she has encountered before, but isnt much of one to insult or hurt with intentions instantly. In fact, her favorite rival is Dansa, aside the Prince of the bird tribe. But being good friends with some dragons, being more relateable then birds, she has grown used to hot things and fire, being bright and brilliant.
Dislikes: Those within the bird tribe, being unreasonable, hostage, cold things.
Along with loving things, there is quite the opposite. Aside hating those within the bird tribe - just being raised in such manner - she is a rather reasonable girl, so she will not immediately attack. Another dislike would be when others take those of innocence and good as hostage to get as they please - hence also being unreasonable. But being a warm bloody mammal, she is not favored to the cold, but may deal with lower temperatures if need be.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
BAT:
http://www.zerochan.net/1178893
DRAGON:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=dragon+girl&offset=24#/d18mjcu
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=dragon+girl&offset=24#/dr2ccm
(I WOULD color this) http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=dragon+girl&offset=48#/dnwvew
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=dragon+girl&offset=96#/d2w4rnp
BIRDS:
http://www.zerochan.net/1100116
http://www.zerochan.net/828446
http://www.zerochan.net/45977
http://www.zerochan.net/790882

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Moon Soulhart production
            LiliacMoonKanukana Tribe
                      User Image
I am drifting about [ location ]
With the one and only [ company ]
Feeling [ feeling ] as usual
A dollar for my thoughts of [ thinking ]

test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text texttest test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text texttest test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text

[color=white]Moon Soulhart production[/color]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#bb0000]Liliac[color=white]Moon[/color]Kanukana Tribe[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/bat.jpg[/img][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center][color=#bb0000]I am drifting about [color=lightpink][[/color] [b]location[/b] [color=lightpink]][/color]
                                With the one and only [color=lightpink][[/color] [b]company[/b] [color=lightpink]][/color]
                                Feeling [color=lightpink][[/color] [b]feeling[/b] [color=lightpink]][/color] as usual
                                A dollar for my thoughts of [color=lightpink][[/color] [b]thinking[/b] [color=lightpink]][/color][/color][/align]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                [color=#660000]test[/color]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tidakashi

xxxxxxx

Marionette Dual Blades Nineteen Moon Soulhart
Obedient | Shy | Murderous

Doll of No one

[align=center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/tidakashiicon.jpg[/img]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b]Tidakashi[/b]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆ [color=#6B4226]▆[/color] ▆

[size=10]Marionette [size=12]→[/size] Dual Blades [size=12]→[/size] Nineteen [size=12]→[/size] Moon Soulhart
Obedient | Shy | Murderous

Doll of No one[/size][/align][/spoiler]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image..
I`m at ( war ) with the worldcause I
moonsoulhartain`thartneverhartgonnahartsellhartmyhartsoul
I`VE alreadymade up my mind
No matter what I can`t bebought or sold
████████████████████████████████████████ ████████
In the dark║▌ I CAN FEEL ♦»YOU IN MY SLEEP
IN YOUR ARMS I FEEL (⋆ YOU BREATHE INTO ME ) ⇣⇣ ↴
FOREVER HOLD THIS HEART █「THAT I WILL GIVE TO mYOU
︰⇗FOREVER I WILL LIVE FOR YOU
Moon Soulocation Mo company Mo Outfit Mo Dual Blades

text text text text

( ⊹` oochere Moon SoulHart production oochere »⋯ )

[align=right][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/TIDAKASHIlayout1.jpg[/img][/align][imgright]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/Moon-Hart/Layout edits/TIDAKASHIlayout22.jpg[/imgright][color=#bb0000][size=18][color=white][strike][color=#CC0000]█[/color][color=#CF0000]█[/color][color=#D30000]█[/color][color=#D70000]█[/color][color=#DB0000]█[/color][color=#DF0000]█[/color][color=#E30000]█[/color][color=#E70000]█[/color][color=#EB0000].[/color][color=#EF0000]█[/color][color=#F30000]█[/color][color=#F70000]█[/color][color=#FB0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FB0000]█[/color][color=#F70000]█[/color][color=#F30000]█[/color][color=#EF0000].[/color][color=#EB0000]█[/color][color=#E70000]█[/color][color=#E30000]█[/color][color=#DF0000]█[/color][color=#DB0000]█[/color][color=#D70000]█[/color][color=#D30000]█[/color][color=#CF0000]█[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
            [align=center][size=15][color=darkred]━[/color]I`m at [i][color=darkred]([/color][/i] [color=red]✲[/color] war [i][color=darkred])[/color][/i] [color=red]↘[/color]with the [color=red]◟[/color]world[color=red]⋮[/color]cause I [color=darkred]♔[/color][/size][/align][size=10][align=left][color=white]moonsoulhart[/color]ain[color=red]`[/color]t[color=white]hart[/color]never[color=white]hart[/color]gonna[color=white]hart[/color]sell[color=white]hart[/color]my[color=white]hart[/color]soul[/align][/size][align=center][color=red]「[/color][color=darkred]★[/color][color=red]⋮[/color]I[color=red]`[/color]VE already[color=red]⊹[/color]made up [color=red]❜[/color]my mind
            [color=red]↷[/color]No matter what[color=red]↻[/color] I can`t be[color=red]⇣[/color]bought or sold [color=red]✩[/color][/align][align=center][size=7][color=darkred]███████████████[color=#ff0000]██████████[/color]███████████████ [color=#ff0000]✲[/color] ████████[/color][/size][/align][align=center][size=12][color=red]⊰[/color]In the dark[color=darkred]║▌[/color][color=red]▫[/color] I CAN FEEL [color=red]♦»[/color]YOU IN MY SLEEP [color=red]•[/color] [/size][/align][align=center][size=12][color=red]↷[/color]IN YOUR ARMS I FEEL [color=red](⋆[/color] YOU BREATHE INTO ME [color=red]) ⇣⇣ ↴[/color][/size][/align][align=center][size=12][color=red]⋮[/color] FOREVER HOLD THIS HEART [color=darkred]█「[/color]THAT I WILL GIVE [color=red]☇[/color]TO [color=red][u][color=white]m[/color][color=#bb0000]YOU[/color][/u][/color] [color=red]⇣[/color][/size][/align][align=center][size=12][color=darkred]♚[/color][color=red]︰⇗[/color]FOREVER[color=red]❜[/color] I WILL[color=red]━[/color] LIVE FOR YOU [color=red]↸[/color][color=darkred]❥[/color][/size][/align][align=center][color=darkred][strike][color=#CC0000]▀[/color][color=#CD0000]▀[/color][color=#CF0000]▀[/color][color=#D10000]▀[/color][color=#D20000]▀[/color][color=#D40000]▀[/color][color=#D60000]▀[/color][color=#D70000]▀[/color][color=#D90000]▀[/color][color=#DB0000]▀[/color][color=#DD0000]▀[/color][color=#DE0000]▀[/color][color=#E00000]▀[/color][color=#E20000]▀[/color][color=#E30000]▀[/color][color=#E50000]▀[/color][color=#E70000]▀[/color][color=#E80000]▀[/color][color=#EA0000]▀[/color][color=#EC0000]▀[/color][color=#EE0000]▀[/color][color=#EF0000]▀[/color][color=#F10000]▀[/color][color=#F30000]▀[/color][color=#F40000]▀[/color][color=#F60000]▀[/color][color=#F80000]▀[/color][color=#F90000]▀[/color][color=#FB0000]▀[/color][color=#FD0000]▀[/color][/strike][/color][/align][/color][align=left][color=white]Moon Sou[/color][color=darkred]❖[/color][color=darkred][u][color=#cc0000]location[/color][/u][/color] [color=white]Mo[/color] [color=darkred]❖[/color][color=darkred][u][color=#cc0000]company[/color][/u][/color] [color=white]Mo[/color] [color=darkred]❖[/color][url=http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50172465][color=darkred][u][color=#cc0000]Outfit[/color][/u][/color][/url] [color=white]Mo[/color] [color=darkred]❖[/color][url=http://au.hellocosplay.com/images/rikku-dual-blades-0.jpg][color=darkred][u][color=#cc0000]Dual Blades[/color][/u][/color][/url][/align]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[align=right][color=darkred]text text text text[/color][/align]

[/list][/list]
            [color=darkred]([/color] [color=red]⊹`[/color] [color=#cc0000]oochere Moon SoulHart production oochere[/color] [color=red]»⋯[/color] [color=darkred])[/color]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bondsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bondsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              Quote/character saying here

THE 【FATE】 Y↺U S✪ WISH TO ST↻P
                                              ►_ : ↝ can only be delayed
                                          xxxxxxBUT NOT AVⓄIDEDxx

xxxxxxxxxx████→__ :: NAME IN ALL CAPITALS

Something To Start With

What comes out of my mouth:: Name here
                                  Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Nicknames? Titles?
                                  Do I loom over you?:: Height in feet and inches (centimeters optional)
                                  Forgot the scale!:: Weight here, in pounds (kg optional)
                                  My structure tells you I'm:: Gender here
                                  Can you tell:: Which pokemon are you, legendary or not, and pokemon type here

A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: Age here (18+ for non legendaries, legendaries are like over 1,000 years old so...)
                                  Don't you love this day:: Birthday here, month and day
                                  My passion burns:: Sexual Orientation here
                                  Yes, gimme it:: Likes here, five only. No more, no less.
                                  Eugh, how could you like this:: Dislikes here, five only. No more, no less.
                                  EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: Fears, atleast two.

You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Personality, at least a paragraph (5 good sentences)
                                  No one knows:: Bio here, 10 sentences minimum
                                  I'll get cha' with it:: Moves/abilities, be reasonable because Aria will be angry with you if you don't and start godmodding
                                  Just little stuff:: Anything else?
                                  Music to go along:: Theme song here
                                  WAIT! Do you know:: Type of pokemon (for cruise), and which tier you're in

Username

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"their quest is life"

I AM...
Name here

User Image
I Am Controlled By... Username here

I Am Called... Name here *yes, again*

I've Been Around For... Age, in years

My Special Day... Birthday - month/day

Tall Or Short, Heavy Or Light... Height (in feet/inches), weight (in pounds)

Hidden Under My Clothes... Gender

That Other Side Of Me... Pokemon species here, along with type(s)

I'll Hit You With My Best Shot... Attacks - up to six, as little as one

I AM MORE...

I Am Who I Am...
Personality, at least 5 sentences

The Past That Made Me...
History here, paragraph form, at least 5 sentences per paragraph

I Will Fight To Win...
Special fighting style/techniques, at least 5 sentences

I'll Bet You Didn't Know...
Any extra info here, such as: favorites, affiliations, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff