12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Gname: Moon Soulhart

Character Name: Garnet Azazel

Race: Unknown demon and vampire.

What you eat: Apples, pears and blood

Personality: Very careless and dark, but Garnet is really a kind girl. music is her life, so it is a way to calm her if you have the right selection, and maybe even make her obey better. even though she may act rebellious and cold, once befriended, she can be fairly kinder. but no matter, she is always easily angered. mostly doesnt talk - or tries not to - whenever possible.
Pet Or Buyer: Pet

Gear: My horns, if you count them as a weapon; I use them when in a bad situation, like being held down and such. And my wings, if you count those; use the blade on them for whatever i can.

Powers: ice / water manipulation [includes walking on water], communication with wild animals,

Skill/Trade: Little music training; and pocket picking

Appearance: Pending

Bio: Not much does Garnet remember of herself when she was little or even about her parents, if she had any. the earliest her bad memory can recall is when she was eleven. then, her horns were barely coming in, and werent even in color. but she was in foster schooling and care. much treated like a freak because she was a dog with new-found horns, creating her dark side. for years she shut herself out from the world, refused to participate in anything and even talk. soon, her caretakers were fed up with her, though they tried not to act as such around her. eventually she found out though.
Running away with nothing but her dull senses, Garnet found herself outside a concert hall one night. luckily, she scared everyone off with her difference, and even got to listen to the music. that was where her deep love for it came from.
Now, only a year or two earlier, Garnet had been shipped around the world to be sold. she was captured for "rarity". but it seemed that her aggression in a cage changes others minds; which is her plan to keep from being bought.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
            User Image

test test test test test text text text text text text text text text

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Character Name: Garnet Azazel
Race: unknown demon and vampire.
Personality: Very careless and dark, but Garnet is really a kind girl. music is her life, so it is a way to calm her if you have the right selection, and maybe even make her obey better. even though she may act rebellious and cold, once befriended, she can be fairly kinder. but no matter, she is always easily angered. mostly doesnt talk - or tries not to - whenever possible.
Where is your tattoo: (Must be in a visible spot)
Circus position: special act - ice / water shows
Gear: just water and my own powers. sometimes my wings even to carve or fly.
Powers: ice / water manipulation [includes walking on water], communication with wild animals,
Sexuality: straight
Pet: Crystal
Skill/Trade: Little music training; and pocket picking
Appearance: pending
Bio: Not much does Garnet remember of herself when she was little or even about her parents, if she had any. the earliest her bad memory can recall is when she was eleven. then, her horns were barely coming in, and werent even in color. but she was in foster schooling and care. much treated like a freak because she was a dog with new-found horns, creating her dark side. for years she shut herself out from the world, refused to participate in anything and even talk. soon, her caretakers were fed up with her, though they tried not to act as such around her. eventually she found out though.
Running away with nothing but her dull senses, Garnet found herself outside a concert hall one night. luckily, she scared everyone off with her difference, and even got to listen to the music. that was where her deep love for it came from.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
J, J, & M

In a mildly wooded area of Florida, a girl with crimson locks and matching eyes - standing at 5'7'' - ran about. though her facial express was more serious then anything, the girl was actually having a great time, running through the woods during night. But the girl - Moon - didnt notice that there were others about the woods. that was, until a shot rang. feet skid to a halt as the hybrid held her breath and let her eyes jolt around, looking or the source. nothing. continuing slowly to walk on, cautiously but casually looking around the scenery, in case there were others. there was a faint voice in the distance that would fade in and out. then another shot, but this time it actually hit her in the back.

Whirling around, eyes widening. the first thought was a hunter, just by instinct, or a murderer. then Moon caught something from the corner of her eye: two guys walking. blood red pools narrowing slightly, not seeing a weapon in neither hand. then again, it didnt feel painful enough to have penetrated her skin, and there was no feeling of warm liquids oozing. but a grin dance on her lips, seeing one of them was on the phone. the other looked.. pale?

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Character Name: Melanie Tobias
Race: demon / vampire
Personality: Melanie is a kind and mostly mature child. but then again, her name does mean dark demon, and she can have her bad days. she is also easily angered, as well as easily calmed.
Where is your tattoo: chest
Circus position: Special act 2: ice / water show
Gear: just my god-bidden powers, water, and sometimes even my horns to carve, my wings
Powers: control of ice / water and sometimes even blood, communication with any species
Pet: Crystal
Skill/Trade: cook, flexibility / gymnastics
Appearance: Melanie
Bio: Meanie grew up as a helpful child into her foster adoption home. she tried hard to get those around her to accept her and want her because she knew that her parents must not have - not that she remembers much or any of them. But after being in that place for years, after hundreds of interveiws, she had to get away. so she did. and stumbled upon the circus grounds!

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
ѕ σ м є ω н є я є . ω є α к η є ѕ ѕ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓤⓡ ѕ т я є η g т н, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓘ'ⓛⓛ ∂ ι є . ѕ є α я ¢ н ι η g ⓕⓞⓡ ⓘⓣ, ⓘ ©ⓐⓝ'ⓣ ℓ є т,ⓜⓨⓢⓔⓛⓕ я є g я є т ⓢⓤ©ⓗ ѕ є ℓ ƒ ι ѕ н η є ѕ ѕ

ⓜⓨ ρ α ι η ⓐⓝⓓ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓗⓔ т я σ υ в ℓ є ©ⓐⓤⓢⓔⓓ, ⓝⓞ ⓜⓐⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓗⓞⓦ ℓ σ η g, в є ℓ ι є ν є ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ нσρє

βцɼįęɖ βęηęąʈɧ įʈ ąʃʃ

Melanie Tobias

Melanie strolled along the edge of the sidewalk, soon straying from the pavement and going through a feild of grass and hearing a loud voice. her feet pausing, her wings hanging out below her bikini top strap twitching slightly and shaking. close. streaching out her wings - and arms a little - giving a strong flap of her pure black wings and taking off to the air.

Within minutes, Melanie had the tents and trailers in sight, and began to slowly descend outside of the largest tenet where the voice was heard. letting her wings fold only sligtly, not having any cloth to hind them beneath, allowing them to once again hang loosely out - but not dragging. fingers running through the tips of her jet black hair that falls to her waist a moment before peeking her head inside. there was a animal human hybrid before, which soon changed his form. full body frame now standing within the tent, right next to the opening.
                                          Melanie was like an hour-glass, with long black hair and bright bloody crimson colored eyes, her head topped with two black horns that were sharp and red at the tips. her wings partly hidden behind her, but they were nearly ten feet across each wings, black, and the edge were sharpened blades. below her top lip stuck out a pair of sharp vampire fangs. [[descriptive enough? x)]]

Once the act was over - or so the youth asumed - a grin played on her lips and she clapped loudly so that all would be aware of her presence. "my, my. what beutiful talents, deary. i very much so enjoyed it." when any other would say such, their words would drip greatly with sarcasm, but there was seriousness in Melanies, as well as kindness. wings fluttering slightly, adjusting to the new environment air.

я є α ¢ н ι η g ⓐⓢ ⓘ ѕ ι η к . ∂ σ ω η ⓘⓝⓣⓞ ℓ ι g н т

[ ooc || . ]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
username/ Moon Soulhart
name/ Moon SoulHart
age/ 17
gen/ female
pack/ chikoo
pack status/ omega
size/ Moon is actually large for her size, liking to be moving as much as possible, and eat much aspossible. she would be equally tough as any other, but most likely not the alpha male. Moon is about five feet and eleven inches long, from muzzle to tip of tail; weighs about 146 lbs, and is 29 inches tall, grom ground to shoulders.
eye color/ black
fur color/ blood crimson, white and black
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
i dont understand your stupid reasonings. if you dont want me to join, then just say so. dont make up some stupid crap

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image_________________________________________________________________________
User ImageUser Image

Yuki Talk
                          test test test test test
                          Tsume talk
                          test test test test test
                          Saki Talk

{ [ ooc || stuff here ] }

[align=center][IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/others/1091081.jpg[/IMG][color=white]_________________________________________________________________________[/color][/align][imgleft]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/others/6501.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/others/Vintage.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=12]
[color=crimson]Yuki Talk[/color]
test test test test test
[color=forestgreen]Tsume talk[/color]
test test test test test
[color=lightpink]Saki Talk[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[align=right][color=indigo][size=10]{ [ ooc || stuff here ] }[/size][/color][/align]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Name: Tsume Miko
Race: human / other
Appearance: Rawr
Personality: Around others, this young lad is harsh and forceful and even a jerk. but not most of the girls, or more importantly, Yuki. to her he is kind and loving protective, but shows it in a funny way.
Bio: to be revealed..?
Extra info?:
Username: Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Name/Title of the Piece: Hawx Mouffontte
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye Color: Hawx(girl) has a white ring in her left eye.
Personality:
Extra things I need to know:
Ideal pose:

Style: Whatever you like to do!
Shot: head?
Medium:
Background:

If it's a freebie, tell me how you won it and where:
Offering(s):

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Character Name: Ai
Level: 77
What Pokemon are you: Eevee
Height and Weight: (not including tail/ears) 4 1/2 feet tall;
tail-2 feet long; ears-about 1 1/2 feet long
about 68 lbs
Pokemon type: Normal
Weakness type: Ice or Fire
Strength type: Earth
Favorite berry and food: wild berries and pears
Hated berry and food: blackberry
Personality: Shy and easily skittish. take awhile to befriend and earn her trust. but also naive, childlike, playful, friendly, affectionate, loyal, and energetic.
List five moves of yours: Run away, Tackle, bite and Quick Attack
What pokeball catches you/ you used to be in: any/ none
Dislikes: getting caught in battles
Appearance: Ai~
Bio: Ai was once a wild eevee. she leveled so high due to always getting caught in so many - but also very short - battles. She was almost caught two or three times, but managed to get away with whatever little strength. that explains why she has become so skittish and scared of others.
But her last battle - with a seviper - she blacked out and didnt wake up for several days, maybe even a week. but when she did, she found herself in a strange facility. a pokemon hospital. after trying to comprehend things, the now eevee girl ran on her hand a feet out of the hospital and back into the forestry.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
                                Ai

test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text test test test test text text text text

[ ooc || lalala ]

[imgleft]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/Pokemon/Eeve.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/Pokemon/eevee-2.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][color=#ad8d65][size=24]Epor[/size][/color][/align]
                                [align=right]test[/align]

[color=#ad8d65][ ooc || lalala ][/color]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I have been caught!

User Image Rami Lulu
        Deep sea albino Mer
        Fourteen
        Shy || Naive || Nonvocal
        Here is a Sample of my writing style [[ L ]]
        My puppet master is Moon Soulhart

User Image

My name?
                                          Rami SeaSky Lulu

I am A
                                          Deep Sea Albino Mer

I was born on this date:
                                          December 18

In case you didn't know, I'm a
                                          Female

Well let's see, I think I'm..
                                          Straight

I have the best personality!
                                        Rami is mainly a very quiet and shy girl - the best of any listener. But she is naive, and with such trait she is obedient to just about anything that has a positive; or if she is told that great good will come. Rami also knows better then to talk to strangers, especially scary looking people. Hence, her being so shy. But even when straying from anything living, this albino likes to look about and adventure.✘✘✘✘✘

This is my history!
                                        When this Mer was born as an albino, her father had left in disgust to such an odd sea creature, taking her three elder brothers with him. Left with just her mother for about ten years, Rami learned of a deadly disease that went around, making people disappear, from stories that her mother had spoke of. Little did she know it not was a disease but humans capturing these special creatures. At the age of ten and a half she lost her mother to those nets, and hasnt seen her since.

The past four or so years, living about herself, there has been situations that you wouldnt think a younger one to be in. Chased after by sharks, swallowed by whales, and even poisoned by garbage that pollutes the waters around her. But no matter, she lives on, refusing to miss out on other worlds: like the surface land. Recently, she has been having trouble focusing to find food and resorted to garbage, becoming ill. With such a curious mind, how can you blame her?✘✘✘✘✘

I sure do love✘✘✘✘✘

✘ Cold waters
                                        ✘ Kind / Gentle people
                                        ✘ Tasty sweet things
                                        ✘ Wide space

Keep these away!✘✘✘✘✘

✘ Sharks
                                        ✘ Whales
                                        ✘ Sharp things
                                        ✘ Scary / Rude people

This person pulls the strings of Fate Moon Soulhart✘✘✘✘✘

[align=center][color=deepskyblue][size=15]I have been caught![/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/Mermaid/Rami6.jpg[/imgleft][color=skyblue][u][size=14] Rami Lulu [/size][/u][/color]
                                        [color=silver][size=11]Deep sea albino Mer[/size][/color]
                                        [size=11]Fourteen
                                        [color=skyblue] Shy [/color]||[color=silver] Naive [/color]||[color=skyblue] Nonvocal [/color]
                                        Here is a [color=silver]Sample[/color] of my writing style [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/moonie-s-samples-2-5/t.75968477_1/][[ L ]][/url]
                                        My puppet master is Moon Soulhart[/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/Mermaid/Rami.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                        [align=left][color=skyblue][size=11][b]My name?[/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][list][color=silver]Rami SeaSky Lulu[/color][/list][/size]
                                        [align=left][color=skyblue][size=11][b]I am A[/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][list][color=silver] Deep Sea Albino Mer[/color][/list][/size]
                                        [align=left][color=skyblue][size=11][b]I was born on this date:[/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][list][color=silver] December 18[/color] [/list][/size]
                                        [align=left][color=skyblue][size=11][b]In case you didn't know, I'm a[/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][list][color=silver]Female[/color][/list][/size]
                                        [align=left][color=skyblue][size=11][b]Well let's see, I think I'm..[/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][list] [color=silver]Straight[/color][/list][/size]

[align=right][color=skyblue][size=11][b]I have the best personality![/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][align=right][color=silver]Rami is mainly a very quiet and shy girl - the best of any listener. But she is naive, and with such trait she is obedient to just about anything that has a positive; or if she is told that great good will come. Rami also knows better then to talk to strangers, especially scary looking people. Hence, her being so shy. But even when straying from anything living, this albino likes to look about and adventure.[color=white]✘✘✘✘✘[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][color=skyblue][size=11][b]This is my history![/b][/size][/color][/align][size=10][align=right] [color=silver]When this Mer was born as an albino, her father had left in disgust to such an odd sea creature, taking her three elder brothers with him. Left with just her mother for about ten years, Rami learned of a deadly disease that went around, making people disappear, from stories that her mother had spoke of. Little did she know it not was a disease but humans capturing these special creatures. At the age of ten and a half she lost her mother to those nets, and hasnt seen her since.

The past four or so years, living about herself, there has been situations that you wouldnt think a younger one to be in. Chased after by sharks, swallowed by whales, and even poisoned by garbage that pollutes the waters around her. But no matter, she lives on, refusing to miss out on other worlds: like the surface land. Recently, she has been having trouble focusing to find food and resorted to garbage, becoming ill. With such a curious mind, how can you blame her?[color=white]✘✘✘✘✘[/color]

[size=10][align=right][color=skyblue]I sure do love[color=white]✘✘✘✘✘[/color]
                                        [color=silver]
                                        [align=center][i] ✘ Cold waters
                                        ✘ Kind / Gentle people
                                        ✘ Tasty sweet things
                                        ✘ Wide space[/i][/color][/align][/size][/align][/color]

[size=10][align=right][color=skyblue]Keep these away![color=white]✘✘✘✘✘[/color]
                                        [color=silver]
                                        [align=center][i]✘ Sharks
                                        ✘ Whales
                                        ✘ Sharp things
                                        ✘ Scary / Rude people[/i][/color][/align][/size][/align]

[size=10][align=right][color=skyblue]This person pulls the strings of Fate[/color] [color=silver]Moon Soulhart[color=white]✘✘✘✘✘[/color]

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════╕

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

╘════════════════════════ ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

[center][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/MoonSoulhart/Mermaid/Ramifull645155.jpg[/img]

[color=#82caff]╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════ [color=silver]❤[/color] ════════════════════════╕[/color]

[color=silver]text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here [/color]

[color=#82caff]╘════════════════════════ [color=silver]❤[/color] ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛[/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff