Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxFull speed. Brakes off, turn me
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI didnt know you could
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxBurn me, tasty, base beat
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxJust feet it coming over

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

Appearance:
User Image
Username: Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Name: Wilhelmina (Mina) Elisabeth Vylos
Type of Creature: Phoenix
Other Form: xox
Bio: Mina has never been able to sit in one spot for long, and it's probably due to her parents. Her mother has constantly drug her all over the world, trying to keep her away from her father. Her father is a typical male firebird, short tempered and too strong for his own good. Mina's lived everywhere and anywhere that you can think of, and she hates her father for it. If she had her way, she'd kill him- but she's too young and not nearly strong enough. A girl can dream, though. She's a very artistic person, and thoroughly enjoys playing her hurdy gurdy, one of the few constants in her life, it was her mother's, and she gave it to Mina when she turned eight. Her mother has sent her to the school more for her own safety than anything else.
Other: Tarja- My Little Phoenix

Friendly Dabbler

The Jones Family- Mister and Mrs. Jones met in college. She was there on a student visa from The Netherlands, studying music, and he was studying to be in the IT field. They dated all through their college years, and married when they graduated. He’d always talked about wanting to go into the military, and she was supportive of him in it. People have a habit of calling her a “boot chaser,” but that’s not the case. As she always points out, she dated her husband for four years before he ever enlisted. They have two children, both girls.

The Parker Family- Mrs. and Mrs. Parker have known each other since grade school. They were always best friends since day one. When they got to high school, they decided that they loved each other more than as best friends, and promised each other to marry when it became legal. While it’s recognized by their home state of California, it’s not recognized federally; while the two are grateful that the “don’t ask, don’t tell” law has been disbanded, and they can finally be open with each other, it doesn’t stop the other issues that come with being a gay military family.

The Lee Family- Mister and Mrs. Lee met at a night club just after he finished boot camp. They got married quickly, and their marriage isn’t the best. Like Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Lee is accused of being a boot chaser. The difference between her and Mrs. Jones, is that Mrs. Lee actually is a boot chaser. Her husband is about to come home from deployment, and she's carrying another man's baby. They have three children together, but are any of them actually Mister Lee's?

The Henderson Family- Mister Henderson is a father of three and a widower. He married his high school sweetheart directly out of graduation, and enlisted not long after they were married when he lost his job as a contractor. Unable to find work, and the savings spent, he did the one thing he knew would put food in their bellies and a roof over their heads, he joined the armed forces. He was deployed when his wife gave birth to number three, and four months later, was sent home on emergency leave to bury her after being unable to be there to support her during postpartum depression.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

This is the story of four families stationed in and around Norfolk, VA. They may be from different walks of life, different ages, different sexualities. One thing remains the same though, they are all military families. Everyone seems to remember to stop and thank our men and women in uniform, but they always seem to forget the families that are there holding down the fort while they're away.

Friendly Dabbler

[imgleft]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/DjSeraph86/Untitled-4-10.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=POSTCOLOR2]≽[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Name[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]≼[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=POSTCOLOR2]≽[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Age[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]≼[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=POSTCOLOR2]≽[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Role[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]≼[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=POSTCOLOR2]≽[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Adjective, Adjective, Adjective[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]≼[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=POSTCOLOR2]≽[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Username[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]≼[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/DjSeraph86/Untitled-4-11.jpg[/img]

[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR1]First[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]•[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]Middle[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]•[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Last[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]❝[/color][/size][size=10.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Quote[/color][/size][size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[u][b]Introductions[/b][/u][/align]

[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Name[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[list][list][size=11][color=POSTCOLOR1]INFO HERE[/color][/size][/list][/list]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Birthday[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Age[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Gender[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Role[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]

[u][b]You think You Know Me[/b][/u][/align]

[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Likes[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Dislikes[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≽[/color][/size] [size=13.5][color=POSTCOLOR2]Biography[/color][/size] [size=15][color=POSTCOLOR3]≼[/color][/size]

Neme-Goddess-of-Death rolled 3 20-sided dice: 12, 17, 9 Total: 38 (3-60)

Friendly Dabbler

Rolling to see how pissed Treasa is.

Rolling to see how easy the birth is.

Rolling to see how long the birth takes.

Neme-Goddess-of-Death rolled 3 20-sided dice: 19, 9, 8 Total: 36 (3-60)

Friendly Dabbler

Rolling to see how pissed Gwen is.

Rolling to see how easy the birth is.

Rolling to see how long the birth takes.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Give me strength to face the truth, the doubt within my soul

No longer I can justify the bloodshed in his name

Is it a sin to seek the truth, the truth beneath the rose?

Pray with me so I will find the gate to Heaven's door

I believed it would justify the means
It had a hold over me

Blinded to see the cruelty of the beast
It is the darker side of me
The veil of my dreams deceived all I have seen
Forgive me for what I have been
Forgive me my sins

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test
                                  text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.
                                  Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test
                                  text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.
                                  text. Test text. Test text.

Test text.

text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

I'm hoping, I'm praying
I won't get lost between two worlds
For all I have seen the truth lies in between
Give me the strength to face the wrong that I have done
Now that I know the darkest side of me

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
---{{ Adrienn Mathias Downing }}---
Eye on the TV, 'cause tragedy thrills me, Whatever flavour, It happens to be like;
Killed by the husband, Drowned by the ocean, Shot by his own son, She used the poison in his
tea, And kissed him goodbye, That's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies

Test text.

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
                                                    You all need it too, don't lie

Friendly Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
It's not like you killed someone
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing
It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side
Neither the brave nor bold
Praise the one who left you
The writers of stories sold
Broken down and paralyzed
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing
He did it all for you
I need to watch things die

Oh so many many ways for me to show you............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The universe is hostile.
How your dogma has abandoned you......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So impersonal.
Pray to your Christ, to your god........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Devour to survive.
Never taste of the fruit........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So it is.
Never stray, never break................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So it's always been.

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

[******** your God
          Your Lord and your Christ
          He did this
          Blood like rain come down
          Drawn on grave and ground......................................

We all feed on tragedy

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Give me strength to face the truth, the doubt within my soul

No longer I can justify the bloodshed in his name

Is it a sin to seek the truth, the truth beneath the rose?

Pray with me so I will find the gate to Heaven's door

I believed it would justify the means
It had a hold over me

Blinded to see the cruelty of the beast
It is the darker side of me
The veil of my dreams deceived all I have seen
Forgive me for what I have been
Forgive me my sins

Test text.

I'm hoping, I'm praying
I won't get lost between two worlds
For all I have seen the truth lies in between
Give me the strength to face the wrong that I have done
Now that I know the darkest side of me

Friendly Dabbler

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      They turn against
      The world we know
      Now our destiny
      will be decided
          We have to send
          our brothers in arms
          With pain in our heart
          We watched them go

Will they return?

Maudaine rested her head back to his shoulder, her smile unfading. "I'm fine... Certainly comfortable where I'm at." She kissed his collar before nuzzling into him a bit. They could definitely agree on the desire not to move, they'd both waited far too long to let this be ruined by moving when they didn't have to. She would stay right here with him until someone came to fetch them. Or Elena decided she was ready for round two. Maudaine was fairly certain she could take her. Hells, Maudaine's lack of clothing might even work to her advantage should Elena be the idiot to come in.

Treasa was already up and getting Maddie out of the cradle. It seemed like far longer than a month since she and Fendrel had gotten to simply lay there with each other, much less wake up on their own. Usually, she was quick to get up and get the child, but at the start, there had been those few times where Fendrel or Rhiandra would have to shake her awake to feed Maddie. She was still tired, but she was at least healed from the birth finally. At this point, Treasa had become accustomed to the tired feeling, and come to terms with the fact that she likely wouldn't get a proper night's sleep for years to come. She was already sitting herself down in the rocking chair with Maddie when Fendrel stirred. She didn't think that it was fair to Fendrel that he woke up every time with her, he wasn't the one that had to feed the child, and at least one of them should be getting a proper rest, but he wouldn't sleep away from her and Maddie. By the time his hands hit his face, she already had herself and Maddie covered with a fur and Maddie's cries subsided underneath it. Treasa hated the cold about as much as her mother did, she wasn't about to freeze her tits off.

Truth is we had no choice
We'll try to shield those we can
No better world
Let this end
Mothers cry
Our boys die
But we'll stand till the end

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash