I feel so alive here

Friendly Dabbler

We've come a long long way together, Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby, I have to praise you like I should

Ⱥϙʊȋɭȃ
☆═━┈┈━═☆

TEST

Friendly Dabbler

Perhaps your are aware of those who watch over your home.
And experience it as a place to visit and play with reality.
You are becoming aware of yourself as a game master.

Ѧdleiɑ Ӈɑtʂɧepʂutiɑ
✬✭✮✯

TesT

The goddess is calling for..
and honoring..
of what she allows to be created..

Friendly Dabbler

OUR TIME HAS COMEYou're just as weak as meBut not as strong!Just as imperfect!But twice as flawed!

User Image
ℒɩʅɩʈɧ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
DIE! DIE! CONCUBINE!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Test

Apple Eater!Deceiver!This is the beginning of my Liberation!Menocide!

Friendly Dabbler

уυʀα кυsαʀαɢι
══════════════════════════════════════════
User Image
кυsαʀαɢι ραʀαηormαl Iηvestiɢαtioηs

Is it a curse or a virtue?
Heaven will gain on my regret
The dition awaits
My soul is at stake
Well I found the stairway to the skies
In the end

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

I dream of a stairway to the skies
    My angel is coming down from heaven to take me
    I reach out but then you fade away
    Whenever you call for me
    Know that I'm only one step behind

Friendly Dabbler

User ImageFLY!▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅剃刀 風
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Sold out the love that she had left with a cut of the throat.Kamisori KazeJust like Hollywood but laced in sick.

Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text. Test text.

Close your eyes.
Pray for plagues.
Cleanse this earth
Bring our doomsday.
So clap your hands to the sound
Of everyone first born dying now.
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Having death stand were life once stood

Friendly Dabbler

User ImageUser ImagexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxHeidi Syöjätär

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCome now follow, Come now follow... follow me into the sea!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCome now follow...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCome now follow and I will sing you into soothing sleep.

Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this.
                                      Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like
                                      this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test
                                      like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this.
                                      Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like
                                      this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test
                                      like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this. Test like this.
                                      Test like this. Test like this. Test like this.

♪♪Sleep now my love
Let the soft waves carry you.
Float in silently and fall asleep.
♪♪

Friendly Dabbler

D E S I D E R A T A B E L L E R O S E
User Image════════════════════════════════════════
I want your beautiful suffering

I want to hold you to the sun
I want to be your faithful one
I want to show you all the beauty
You don't even know you hold

Company: Herself
Mood: Stable

There she was, sitting on a park bench, minding her own business, for the moment. She was looking for someone who would prove a suitable donor. Her previous donor had finally given up on her, finding her violent mood swings unbearable. Apparently, when you stab someone with a scalpel in the kitchen of your own apartment, they frown upon it. She'd only stabbed him once. Besides, he deserved it, complaining about the lack of food in her refrigerator. She was ever in her Victorian apparel, silk flowers pinned in her bottle job red hair, white lace corset with layered billowing sleeves, a skirt to match that was shorter in the ruffled front than it was in the even further ruffled back, with mismatched stocking and white platform boots. Of course, vain as she is, everything pulled together quite nicely, even with the mismatched stockings. She was reading a book. Something simple, a book of poetry, light in her hand with a deep red cover and black text adorning it. Something she did in her spare time, read poetry. She didn't work, her parents, the poor saps, paid for everything she needed. Next to her sat a Victorian doctor's house call bag, serving the purpose of a purse. She was quite calm at the moment, her mood stable. "I didn't mean you, Spent my whole life telling everyone to leave me alone, Don't touch, don't look too close, But I didn't mean you, And now you've gone, Because you saw the forbidden sign above my head, And you didn't know, I didn't mean you, You went to an open door, instead of knocking harder at mine, I would have let you in, But you didn't know, I didn't mean you, You didn't see that I cleared the path and left the walkway free, For I told myself that I'll only be tread on by you, But now I look with love upon someone, And no one else matters but him, But still, you fool, You think I didn't mean you" She read softly to herself, her quiet voice thick with her French accent.

[[O.O.C.:: ----]]

I'm hurting you for your own good
I'd die for you, you know I would
I'd give up all my wealth
To buy you back the soul you never sold

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Ó Scolaidhe-Greyjoy

User Image
On cold wings she's coming
You better keep moving
For warmth, you'll be longing

The Black Witch
══════════════════════════════════════════════
When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.

Whenever she is raging
She takes all life away
Haven't you seen?
Haven't you seen?
The ruins of our world

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Ó Scolaidhe-Greyjoy

User ImageBirds and butterflies,
Rivers and mountains she creates,
But you'll never know,
The next move she'll make

The White Witch
══════════════════════════════════════════════
You can try, But it is useless to ask why,
Cannot control her, She goes her own way,
She rules until the end of time, She gives and she takes

Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.Test text.

With every breath, And all the choices that we make,
We are only passing through on her way, I find my strength,
Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪NemesisillaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

Test text.

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Friendly Dabbler

Sinéad Harkin
User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════
...And if I could, Make a deal with God, And let him swap our places,
Be running up that road, Be running up that hill, Be running up that building...

Don't wanna hurt me, But see how deep the bullet lies_________________________________________________________________Is there so much hate for the ones we love?
Unaware I'm tearing you asunder,Oh, there is thunder in our hearts___________________________________________________________Oh tell me we both matter, don't we?

...C'mon baby, c'mon darling, Let me steal this moment from you now,
C'mon angel, c'mon, c'mon darling, Let's exchange the experience...

Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text
                                                            Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text
                                                            Test text Test text Test text Test text Test text

...It's you and me that won't be unhappy...

Friendly Dabbler

Bred for the slaughter........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The march of the martyrs
Bred for the slaughter........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The march of the martyrs

User Image
I am whore, holy, loved, lonely
Murdering the others I have been
I am barren, fruitful, bored but really useful
A sinner seeking manic martyrdom
The devil may care but I don't
No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul
I'm insignificant, I'm shiny & unique
I'm a freak, I'm a ********, I'm martyring

Somewhere on a planet as deserted as it could get, there was a human breeding house. In this breeding house, a number of things happened. I'm sure you can already think of a few. Pure humans were forced to breed to make more pure humans, others were trained. Mothers had their children ripped from their arms the moment they were born, never to see them again. This was the way of things for centuries. There were no Earthlings left to remember the Earth before the war. There were only stories and songs and poems, all fading to gray just like the few photographs that were left in archives on various worlds. The humans had all become tamed down and bred to submission.

Save for one woman. She bore the scars of numerous escape attempts on her back and legs and arms. That fire still burned bright behind her amber eyes. Today was the day she would make her fourteenth escape attempt. Currently, she was being walked down one of the many halls of this breeding house, her eyes cast to the floor in front of her, wearing naught but a simple black strappy dress that barely covered what should be covered, her hands shackled in front of her. She was being taken to a room where she would be forced to breed. Unlike the other women though, she wasn't about to have this happen. She wasn't about to be forced into having a child. She wasn't about to be forced to give that child up. She wasn't about to stay this way, a slave to the whims of aliens on a backwater world. A puppet. A good, obedient girl with no thought for herself or her own well being.

"Poison crown of regret, Sucking life like funeral flies, Shadow of Oedipus, Eat the fever; knife the eyes..." She murmured under her breath, and stopped her march down the hallway, only to be shoved forward by the leads of an EMP blaster. She turned on the guard, raising her right foot as she did to kick him square in the temple. "I am the shape of a God, lifting up the sky!" She quoted the old song, millenia old by now, as she brought her foot swiftly back down to the floor and caught the blaster in her shackled hands. She'd caught him right in the button with the curve of her heel, and he was out on the floor like a light. She took off running as fast as her bare feet would carry her. She'd been planning this escape for the better part of a year this time. Much, much longer than she'd attempted to plan any of her others. This time, she would get away. This time, she'd be free.

Part of said planning had been to stitch a hidden pocket into her dress. Why did she have use for a hidden pocket? She had acquired a ring from someone her master had forced her upon. This ring was soon slipped out of her pocket and onto her thumb, just before firing the blaster in the direction of a couple of guards, and unfortunately a human, that rounded a corner into her hall. She didn't want to damage the humans, but she had no qualms with it at the same time. If they were in the way, so be it. Blast after blast from the EMP gun cleared her way of everyone and anything that hindered her path for the door to the outside. Soon she would reach the wall that surrounded the compound. Another blast fired, and she stuck her hands in the air, letting the gun hang by its trigger loop around her index finger as she put her thumb out, and a gold beam shot straight up into the sky from the ring.

The Atavist

at•a•vism   [at-uh-viz-uhm] noun 1. Biology . a. the reappearance in an individual of characteristics of
some remote ancestor that have been absent in intervening generations.
b. an individual embodying such a reversion. 2. reversion to an earlier type; throwback.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff