Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

User ImageUser Image

They call me: Penelope Danielle Henry
I’m a:Junior and I’m: Seventeen
My sexuality is:straight and my love interest is: the class clown
My clique is:The Creative Junkies and my role is: The Artist
My story is: Growing up, I loved my family and vice-versa. I was an only child until my younger brother came along January 17th 1995. Needless to say, I was competing for attention from my parents. My mother was a nurse, a darn good one, who tended to work the night shift. She wanted to be there whenever my brother and I came home from school. My father started off as a stay-at-home dad but found a job working as a medical assistant. My family always tried their best to make sure my brother and I lived a great life. I think they succeeded personally.

When I entered elementary school, I found a love for art. It started in my Creative Photography class, where I was given a camera and told to explore. I was instantly fascinated and inspired. Through the years, art seemed to become my outlet and I shied away from a world of popularity to become part of the creative clique. I'm always carrying a sketchbook with the designs, inspirations, and beauty to help create the next piece of art.

My post color is:post color
My puppet master is:Chewing on Plastic

User ImageUser Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
» Twenty • Briella Sophie Winters • open • Chewing on Plastic • Emily Browning

Questionable Sweetheart

User ImageBriella Sophie Winters

• вαsιc ιηғσямαтιση •
                    ηιcкηαмεs- Bri or Ella
                    вιятн∂αү- April 13th
                    αgε- Twenty

• ℓσσкs •
                    нειgнт- 5'5 & 1/2
                    ωειgнт- One hundred and thirty pounds
                    нαιя- Medium length, light brown
                    εүεs- Hazel
                    σтнεя- A tattoo on her back

• αвσυт мε •
                    нιsтσяү- Growing up, Briella was raised in a happy, healthy family home. Her parents got divorced when she was only a few months old so she was raised by her mother. Her mother moved Briella to her grandmother's house where she spent a majority of her toddler years. About four years later, her mother remarried and a younger sister joined the Winters family. Her new step-father was a business owner, who specialized in music education. Throughout her younger years, she saw her step-father occasionally but remained especially close with her mother.

When she hit middle school, she began to hit that adolescent stage and that included all those feelings too. She developed her first school crush on a boy in her algebra class. The two hung out all year but when it came to more than a friendship, it just wasn't in the cards. After this, she decided to join the school band. There she started to thrive, playing the flute and every now and then, the clarinet. She stayed with the band through her school years, eventually gaining a scholarship to attend her first choice college. Going through the motions, she soon realized that after a full year there, it wasn't what she needed.

So, after talking with her college about a transfer, she was relieved to learn that her scholarship was able to be transferred. After searching she found another college, that was closer to a beach and had a better program.
                    ρεяsσηαℓιтү- Briella is known to have good and bad traits. She is a very caring and understanding individual, who will always try her best to help out someone in need. She's also intelligent and knows her way around a library or a bookstore. Adventure is also a part of the young woman. Briella has plans to visit all of Europe, focusing on Ireland. She wants to visit many historical sites as well. She loves to try new things like rock climbing and loves trying new foods.

On the negative side, although, she's very stubborn and will fight for her right to express her opinion. Even if that means conflict. Briella also has her moments of being impatient. She wants to know where things are, how things work; right in that moment. She's also completely honest and will tell it like it is.

ℓιкεs- Music, Painting, Dogs, Adventure, Books, & Sweets
                    ∂ιsℓιкεs- Spiders, Hypocrites, Quitters, Snow, & Horseshoe Crabs
                    ριcтυяєѕ- x
                    x
                    xx

Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

Thinking:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

once upon a time... my name was Cinderella. but now i'm Celia Sarah Anderson

some things just never change...

nicknames
            cece

sexuality
            heterosexual

position
            student

abilities
            making friends with mice

but i'll never be the same...

personality
            i'm a great fan of turtles, and getting laid. nice.

ancient past
            i was born in the darkness. molded by it.

recent past
            the bat man - i mean, bad man touched me. now i'm a student.

the news keeps coming...

relationships
            steve - my wing man
            babe - my hot babe

theme song
            nananananana bat man

other
            sometimes i smell

puppeteer
            do you ever feel like someone is controlling everything you say?

Questionable Sweetheart

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

▌║ Sybill Katalina Pendragon ]║ ▌

♔ [Sybill]

♔ [Half-Sister ]

♔ [Twenty-Two]

♔ [Single; Heterosexual]

♔ [Sybill loves to share her knowledge, experience, and time with anyone who needs it. She is a naturally observant woman and tends to see things from her perspective. She is a hardworking individual. On the negative, she tends to take things too seriously and will keep her emotions repressed. She knows how to manipulate others by faking her sweet demeanor. ]

♔ [During her off time, Sybill loves to practice her archery skills. As well as secret activities.]

♔ [Her Half-Sister; the heir, & Sweets]

▌║ theme song: Dark Waltz ║ ▌

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Do you dare to do this?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

The wait for morning had been unbearable. Once the sun decided to peak over the horizon, the Kingdom of Bane officially started another day. A figure stood towards the window, smiling to herself as she absently ran her fingers along the window pane. It was always something to look out and see the morning sunrise. It helped the spirit to be calm. She could hear servants bustling their way through the halls, calling out orders and starting the daily chores. Her gaze was locked upon the village that lay beneath the castle. She watched as the village came alive and even happened to catch a villager's eye. The villager quickly looked away and resumed back to their normal routine. Laughing softly, the figure reluctantly pulled herself away from the window.

As she was heading back towards her bed, she caught her reflection in the mirror. Long raven haired locks and green eyes that seemed to tell a different side stared back at her. She looked like her late mother. Sighing and shaking her head, she tried to dispell the image from her head. Had it really been that long since her passing? It was a terrible burden to lose her mother, but even worse when she was forced to acknowledge and respect two new members. Her father, the King, had remarried a disgusting, ugly hag. She was willing to let the marriage go because of the line of succession. She was next to rule.

When she gazed upon the new Queen, pregnant with a child, the line had been severely changed. She watched her father adore his new daughter, and it stung when he proclaimed that she was to be the next heir of Bane. Gazing upon her half-sister, Sybill slapped a smile on her face, but inside her blood was boiling. Sybill could barely stand to be around her half-sister, but the servants and other members had no idea of the blatant hatred.

Returning to the present time, Sybill fixed the snarl that had appeared on her face at the thought, replacing it with a calm, gentle smile. Finding a nearby brush, she began to run it through her hair, humming as she waited for her servant to attend to her. She longed to talk with the woman. Lilian was a trusted friend to Sybill and she insisted that nobody would ever replace the servant.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

ღ ℒocation . . . sybill's chamber
ღ ℭompany . . .her thoughts
OutOfCharacter┋┋┋

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

# ℒocation . . . Strife Kitchen
# ℭompany . . . Strife Family
# ℳood . . . Hungry
# Style . . .Style

Humming softly, the female figure pushed herself out of the warmth of her bed. Se turned to glance over to her phone, which was faintly glowing. Unlocking the phone, she smiled to see a text from one of her closest friend's.

Where are you? You better not forget.

Laughing softly, Vanessa quickly replied back to the girl.

Oh shut up. I'll be there.

Carrying the phone with her, she headed towards the bathroom, yawning and stretching along the way. Turning on the shower, she let the water warm up before stripping down and stepping in. About twenty or so minutes later, Vanessa emerged from the room, dressed and ready for the day. Wandering down to the kitchen, she left her parents a quick note, even though they knew where she was headed. It was vacation time.

Her closest friend had invited Vanessa to their family vacation and Vanessa was more than willing. She loved how close they were to each other and she was excited to start the vacation. Grabbing her bags, she headed out to her blue Ford Focus. Vanessa had named the car Lola. Tossing her stuff in the back seat, she ignited the engine and soon Lola was driving towards the house.

When she arrived at the home, she parked her car along the side of the house, as was requested by the family. Grabbing her bags, she headed towards the door. Knocking on the door, she could hear a female's voice, and smiled brightly as the door was open. The two females hugged each other and Vanessa turned to glance towards a male in the kitchen.

"Hello Strife Family," Vanessa called out, as she walked into the kitchen. She could smell breakfast and her stomach growled. She had missed breakfast. "Do you mind?" she asked the father, holding out a plate with a puppy dog expression. When she was rewarded with food, she chuckled softly and took a seat at the table. "So, you must be the brother." She replied, holding the bacon in her hand. "Vanessa, at your service."

User Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

NAMExx
                                              Sofia Anastasia Turner
                                              NICKNAME(S)xx
                                              Sofi
                                              AGExx
                                              Seventeen
                                              GENDERxx
                                              Female
                                              HEIGHTxx
                                              Five Foot, Five Inches

xx Beaches
                                              xx Money
                                              xx Fashion
                                              xx Elephants

xx Cats
                                              xx Sugary Sweets
                                              xx Heights
                                              xx Liars

PERSONALITYxx
                                              How would one describe Miss Sofia Turner? Well, for one spoiled comes with the territory. Why should one have to be concerned with such trivial things? Sofia's parents were born into the world of wealth and they passed that on to their youngest daughter. Sofia has never had to worry about getting her way or anything she wants. Just flash a few grands and whatever it is, is Sofia's. Since she is spoiled, being carefree is also part of her. Dear mommy and daddy will hand Sofia whatever she needs, so why should she work hard.

Sofia may be rich but she does speak her mind, making her an honest person. She does have an opinion and will use it to her advantage. If that means, she can come off as manipulative, then so be it. She will do what is best for her survival. On her positive side, she is sarcastic and can come up with a quick reply back, making her interesting for conversations. Her close friends and family mean everything to Sofia and she will hurt anyone who double crosses them.

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?xx
                                              -Sofia has an irrational fear of clowns.
                                              -Sofia also has to take medicine for her seizures, but most think it's just some drugs she bought.

I LOVE THIS SONGxx
                                              This is How We Do

SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD?xx
                                              She has three tattoos; one on her foot, one on her middle back, and one behind her ear.

USERNAMExx
                                              Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
                                          Scratching the Surface
                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          Puppeteer ▅▅ (username)
                                          Name ▅▅
                                          Nickname ▅▅
                                          Age ▅▅
                                          Gender ▅▅
                                          Height ▅▅
                                          Weight ▅▅
                                          Hair Color/Length ▅▅
                                          Eye Color ▅▅
                                          Sexuality ▅▅

Digging a Little Deeper
                                          Family ▅▅
                                          Personality ▅▅
                                          Bio ▅▅

Down to the Core
                                          Likes ▅▅ (at least 3)
                                          Dislikes ▅▅ (at least 3)
                                          Fears ▅▅ (at least 3)

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

▌║lumos Briella nox Sofia nox Harrison lumos║ ▌

♔ [Ella]

♔ [Pureblood]

♔ [Eighteen]

♔ [Seventh]

♔ [Ravenclaw]

♔ [Beater; Who's to say that a girl can't be a kickbutt beater? Well, certainly not Hogwarts. Briella joined in her third year to show her perfection in being part of a Quidditch team. ]

♔ [Briella has a 14inch wand, crafted out of pine with a unicorn hair core]

♔ [Loves Herbology, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Hates Transfiguration & Potions ]

♔ [Single, but there is a long list of credentials that one must have in order to be welcomed into the Harrison household. If said boy has those qualities, then welcome to the brain that is Briella. ]

♔ [Briella is resourceful, and seems to know how to put random things together to create something that is a worthwhile invention. Creativity is something that she embraces wholeheartedly. She is also intelligent, alluding others to believe that she is a know-it-all. She does have a curiosity streak, that can tend to lead her into trouble but isn't that what magic is for. Besides that, she does have a mouth and will speak for herself and others if needed. ]

♔ [Briella can be seen practicing her Beater skills or trying out some new magic and techniques. But, you didn't hear about that.]

♔ [Briella is utterly terrified of spiders and failure. Just the mere thought of either makes her skin start to crawl. She loves sweets, and can be seen indulging in a few more than necessary. She likes new magic, and trying out decade old spells to try and make herself more powerful. She hates negative people, and strives to find positivity to surround herself with. Finally, she loves the snow and cold weather and being able to make snow angels and have snowball fights. ]

♔ [Tori]

♔ [Briella is a true blood Ravenclaw; all her family were sorted in Ravenclaw and she was thrilled to know that she was following tradition. Both her parents met at Hogwarts and soon fell madly in love with one another. Briella was born in a small town, a little south of London to two wonderful parents. Her mother, who was a witch, and her father, who was a wizard, loved Briella completely. Both parents helped to inspire Briella believe in her studies and to believe in knowledge making a difference. The house where she lived with her parents was moderately sized for a family of three. Her mother started Briella off with magic the minute she could talk. It took Briella a few days to develop her magical abilities. When she was eight, her father passed away with an illness, not even magic could fix.

She was thrilled to learn, during her term, that her mother was expecting another child. A new sister. Unfortunately, Briella's sister turned out to be a squib, leading Briella to get a few taunts about her sister. She is thrilled to be heading back to Hogwarts again.]

▌║noxtheme song: Young Blood nox ║ ▌

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

Who I'm With:
Where I am:
What I'm Wearing: Ravenclaw
What I'm Feeling:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Questionable Sweetheart

Questionable Sweetheart

User ImageNAME: