Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Full Name: Gwendolyn Dia Anderson
Character Playing: Wendy Darling
Nickname: Gwenny
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality; Taking a look at the girl behind the smile, Gwendolyn is known to be an adventurer. She loves discovering new locations and is constantly thinking about her next destination. She will fight for what she believes in sometimes leading her to weird results. She's known sometimes as 'the mother of a group'. Gwendolyn will say something if she thinks the idea isn't safe. She's normally the girl wearing a smile and making friends. Besides her positive sides, she's known to be honest, a little too honest. Also, her curious nature makes her sometimes get into dangerous situation.
History; at least one paragraph
School Schedule
First: AP Lit & Lang
Second: Creative Writing
Third: Gym
Lunch
Fourth: Cooking
Fifth: Biology
Sixth: Public Speaking

Crush: No one at the moment
Likes;
-Adventure
-Books
-Storytelling
-Nature
-Sweets <3

Dislikes;
-Snakes
-Liars
-Red Peppers
-Mornings
-Immature Boys

Anything else? She has a tattoo on her foot; a Cheshire grin with the four suits around it.
Username: Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
{Arianna Lisa Winters}

xxxxxxxxxx { Arianna Lisa Winters }
xxxxxxxxxx { Aria, Anna }
xxxxxxxxxx { Eighteen }
xxxxxxxxxx { Female }
xxxxxxxxxx { Heterosexual }
xxxxxxxxxx { Arianna was born into a wealthy family where she never had to struggle for money. When she was three, her parents moved to a newer home, allowing Arianna to pick her room first. The reason why was because each bedroom had its own bathroom. She picked the first room that her eyes laid on and instantly fell in love. Before Arianna knew it, everyone was decorating her home. A few weeks passed and Arianna's parents found that the contractors had been smuggling money from the family. Needless to say, they were fired within ten minutes. Finding another contractor was very difficult but one showed up out the blue one hand; her father. Spending all of his free time, her father worked until the house became a home.

Living in an upperclass neighborhood, Arianna had no idea how others lived until she was sent to a public school. Seems kinda opposite, doesn't it? Anyways, Arianna could only gasp at her classmates when she saw them. They didn't have money, they barely had anything. She became fast friends with a group of girls who would constantly pick on fellow girls. Her popularity did rise through the ranks though until she became known as the queen bee. When she entered middle school, she developed a love for student government, slowly getting involved until high school. When high school knocked on her door, she instantly signed up for Student Government, gaining treasurer her first year. When 10th grade came, Arianna decided to run for President. The only downside was her friend Destiny was running for the same position.

Arianna wanted to win so bad that she resorted to "playing dirty". Arianna had recorded the girl ranting about how the school was a waste and that the reason why scores were low was because of the students. Needless to say, the girl lost horribly to Arianna, who crowned victory but severed a friendship because of wanting to win. She had friends through her tenth & eleventh grade but decided to tone down on her competitive nature a little for her senior year. Also because of her crush.
}
xxxxxxxxxx { Arianna is naturally stubborn and will fight to get her message across even if it means playing dirty. She is a true-as-blue perfectionist and will freak out when one little thing goes wrong. She is a curious soul with the need to discover new lands, languages, etc. She does a mischievous side to her madness. She tries to make friends but if it doesn't work out, she lets it go. She will be 95% honest majority of the time. }
xxxxxxxxxx { A boy with sandy blond hair }
xxxxxxxxxx { -Power
-Sweets
-Fashion
-Cloudy days
-Being perfect
-French <3
}
xxxxxxxxxx { -Snakes
-Spiders
-Immaturity
-Liars
-"Goody-Two Shoes"
-Lingering doubts about college
}
xxxxxxxxxx { She has a tattoo on her lower back; Cheshire grin with four suits surrounding it. }
xxxxxxxxxx { Chewing on Plastic }

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arianna Lisa Winters

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
▷▶▷▶ ❝ {Profession} ❞◀◁◀◁

xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Name }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Nicknames }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Age }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Gender }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Sexuality }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Profession }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Bio 2 paragraphs }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Personality 1 paragraph }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Crush }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Likes at least 3 }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Dislikes at least 3 }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Anything else }
xxxxxxxxxx█░▌》 { Username }

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

“Life is either a great adventure or nothing.”

T h e C h a r m i n g A m e r i c a n

The alarm clock that blared made the body hiding under the covers groan loudly. One lone foot was sticking out of the covers and it wiggled as the figure moved. Tossing the covers off her body, a blond girl by the name of Alyson, pushed herself up brushing her blond bangs away from her eyes. She sighed as she stretched her back, sighing when she heard the pop. Taking a glance at the time, Alyson rolled out of bed, grabbing a random pair of jeans from her closet as well as a top. It was mid-morning, much later than what Alyson had thought. Striding into the bathroom, Alyson glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Her blond hair was the same amount of straight as ever and her chocolate brown eyes stared before her. Stripping down, Alyson changed out of her pajama's and into her normal clothes. Smiling at her reflection, she walked downstairs and into the kitchen, deciding it was time to feed her current growling stomach.

Her kitchen wasn't the biggest in the world but she loved the comforting feel that she felt every time she entered the room. Grabbing a bowl, milk, and some off brand cereal, Alyson placed each of the objects down before making breakfast. Some cereal here, some milk there and viola breakfast. Realizing her parents were still asleep, Alyson chewed her breakfast before grabbing a pair of car keys that were hanging up. Her parents weren't a real fan of letting Alyson drive but she was able to be very charming, when she wanted to be. Twirling the keys around her fingers, Alyson fished up her bag and strapped on her shoes before wishing her house a goodbye. Her car was a '06 Ford Focus and she loved it. It was her baby. School was starting in twenty minutes and she had to speed to get to class on time. Luckily, the cops weren't out today so Alyson made it to class just in the nick of time.

"Sorry," Alyson mumbled as she smiled sheepishly to her teacher who gave her a look but remained silent. Just as her butt was in the seat, the bell rang signaling the start of school. "Now today, we'll be exploring on a world of adventure with writing. Isn't that exciting?" Mr. James spoke, waving his hands in an expression of happiness. Some students groaned while Alyson remained silent, doodling absently on her notebook. "We're going to be penpals with a group of students in Australia. Each week we'll send letters out and each week we'll get one back. You have all been paired up with someone already. Here's your assignments," Mr James handed a folder with names to each student, finally getting to Alyson. She blinked softly at the name of her new penpal. "How am I going to be able to discuss things with a guy?" Alyson thought, shaking her head.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Madeleine Marie Thibault
Eighteen "THE FREAKISH FASHIONISTA" Chewing on Plastic

Hi! My name is Madeleine Marie Thibault, but feel free to call me Maddie.
I blew out eighteen candles this year. My birthday is on July 5th, 1993, so feel free to give me a present!
People say I'm weird, quiet, artistic, honest, and adventurous, but I'm also easy to talk to, caring, and stubborn .
I like a lot of things, my top favorites are Haute Couture, Books, Sweet Tea, Sketching, & Photography.
But I hate a lot of things as well. My top dislikes are Spiders, Slutty girls, Liars, Coconuts, & Math.
I'm obviously a female, and my sexuality is that of being heterosexual, which means I'm into boys.
To be precise, I'm Five foot five inches. So Shut up! People say my best physical feature(s) is my face.

My Fears are Drowning & Failure. Don't use them against me!
My obsession is Clothes, clothes, and more clothes.

Bio: I grew up in the south of France to my mama and papa. My mama stayed at home to take care of myself and my older brother. I was put into school at a young age because my mama wanted all her children to be intelligent and be ready to compete against the world. My first day of school, I dressed myself, much to the displeasure of my mama. I thought I looked awesome and I was proud to enter school with a smile on my face. That changed when several classmates mocked my outfit, making me cry and tell my mama I didn't want to be in school anymore. I was a very young kid so my mama just shook her head and pushed me back into the school, ignoring my protests. Sitting in the classroom was difficult but I managed to survive at least two months before I heard the news.

My mama was moving to the States and I was going with. My papa argued for hours, saying I was supposed to stay there and help him out. My mama won the battle, taking me but leaving my brother behind in France. Since I had learned French from the time I left my mother's body, I had to learn English. It was difficult trying to get rid of the accent. I still have it today. I've learned to love it. As I was growing up, I developed a love for fashion. It started out small but then grew to wearing a red latex top with black shorts covered in fringe. When I reached the age of thirteen, I found a magazine that was talking about how models were too skinny and that fashion's where becoming outrageous. The fashions inspired me and I started rummaging through thrift stores.

Making fashions come together became an obsession for me. Needless to say many classmates started to avoid me like the plague, saying I was weird and "not right". So, during lunch I would sit by myself, sketching designs and avoiding my math homework. I soon became an outcast, finding others like myself.

I'm an outcast so shut up and don't you dare judge me!

My most known talent is rocking weird fashions.
But I have a secret talent too. Shh, don't tell anyone, but I can play soccer .

A fraction of my playlist :

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

"THE FREAKISH FASHIONISTA"

We’re putting our shades on for the cameras
Take a picture now if you wanna have us
Lick the smear across my face
Not a drop will go to waste
Baby the beast is yours to chase
Cause we’re the kids, that belong to the night
We gonna get this, we gonna start a fight

Who I'm With: No one yet
Where I am: Entering the school
What I'm Wearing: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
What I'm Feeling: Excited for the day

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Taking a peek from below her covers, Maddie sighed as she glanced to the alarm clock that was currently blaring one of her favorite songs, Fashion by Lady GaGa. Humming along with the music, Maddie remained in her bed which was very comfy. Her bed was decked out with bright polka dots and covered in crystals, fake of course. "Madeleine, I'm heading to work, love. I'll see you after l'ecole." And with that loving statement, the door slammed shut leaving Maddie by herself. Realizing it had to be pretty early in the morning, Maddie wanted to slam her head back into her pillow but grudgingly pushed herself out of bed. She wasn't a fan of mornings or even Monday's at that. Sighing as she stretched, Maddie wandered over to her closet where her carefully organized wardrobe was. The closet was full to bursting anyways because of her clothes. Many had huge poofs of fabric or random fabrics stitched together on one side. Majority of her wardrobe derived from the local thrift store but the looks were all Maddie's.

Smiling as she threw the closet door open, Maddie stared at the outfits debating for a good ten minutes before deciding on a rather newer design. It had sort of a masquerade feel to it but minus the beautiful ornate masks. Grabbing a pair of heels was Maddie's last option in her outfit. Her favorite pair of heels was a neon yellow with a five inch heel. She always was able to rock it. Strutting off towards the bathroom, she was thrilled to be the only child living in the house. She missed her brother but she would go psycho if she didn't have a bathroom all to herself. Locking the door behind her, Maddie turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature before stripping down and stepping in. About twenty minutes later, Maddie emerged with a towel wrapped around her hair and body. Towel drying her hair, Maddie then moved on to her makeup. Adding her normal amount of bright red lipstick and several layers of mascara, Maddie smiled as she looked at her reflection. She also threw on some neon eye shadow before heading back to her room.

Grabbing the dress, she carefully changed into the gorgeous dress, lacing up the back before slipping on the pair of heels. Walking back to the bathroom, she fixed up her hair, blow-drying it fully and adding a bow to finish off the look. Once she was finished, Maddie walked downstairs, grabbing a quick bowl of cereal to munch on before deciding to head to class. Grabbing her keys from the key hanger, Maddie wandered out to her car, Genevieve. "Bonjour, mon amour," Maddie spoke, her native language more apparent. "Tu as bien dormi?" Genevieve didn't speak but Maddie knew the car was happy, considering it started up with a purr. She checked to make sure she had her bag before taking off for the school. Placing her iPod on repeat, the blaring sounds of Maddie's favorite songs lead her to the school. Parking Genevieve silently, she heard the sound of fireworks and just stared at the school unblinking. Finally, she realized she had to walk into the school, throwing her bag over her shoulders and locking Genevieve. Opening the door to the school, Maddie glanced around before shaking her head silently.

Translations;
Bonjour, mon amour: Hello, my love
Tu as bien dormi: Did you sleep well?

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Character: Minnie Mouse
Name: Madison Aria MacAlister }
Nickname: Maddie }
Sexuality: Heterosexual }
Biography: Madison grew up with both her parents and a younger brother. The neighborhood that she grew up in was a middle class area. Her mother was a nurse and her father worked down at the local grocery store. Whenever her parents were working, Madison would take care of her brother, making sure he ate and was put to bed at a normal time. When her brother finally became the age to be put into school, Madison focused more heavily on school, making friends and getting the grades she deserved. She had her first heartbreak in middle school. She had a massive crush on a boy named Micheal who she would try to talk to everyday. One day Madison mentioned it and in turn, Micheal reciprocated the feeling. She was a happy-go-lucky girl until she heard her best friend, at the time, say that she was with Micheal. When she confronted him, he said it was true, making Madison's heart break in half. She always saw him throughout the day in her classes but their communication stopped. Eventually getting over the heartbreak, Madison shook it off and focused on high school. }
Personality: Madison is a friendly girl who tries to know everyone and make them smile. She can become overbearing very fast and relies on others to tell her when she is overstepping her bounds. She loves making people laugh and can sometimes be immature. She's also a bit of an adventurous girl, always looking for another adventure to partake on. She will tell someone the truth when asked, even if it might be hurtful. She'd rather tell the truth than lie. She's also intelligent but doesn't like to flaunt it. On the negative she can become very upset and fast when's she provoked. }
Crush: No one yet }
Likes at least three: Sweets, Bows, Soccer, Rain, & Elephants }
Dislikes at least three: Serious People, Spiders, Snakes, Arrogance, & Cats }
Anything else: She has a tattoo on her left foot; the four suits around a Cheshire grin }
Username: Chewing on Plastic }

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

“So show a little inspiration
show a little spark
show the world a little act when you show it your heart
we've got two lives--one we're given
and the other one we make
and the world won't stop
and actions speak louder
listen to your heart.”

Who I'm With: No one yet
What I'm Wearing: outfit
Where I am: My locker
What I'm Thinking: It's really early.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Smiling as she woke from her slumber, Maddie yawned loudly and stretched her arms out, sighing when she heard a few pops. Taking a glance towards her alarm clock, Maddie read the clock as 7:15am. She wanted to dive back under her covers but grudgingly dragged her body from the warmth. Her senior year started today and she had class in about an hour. Shuffling toward her closet, she grabbed the closet pair of jeans and the closet top. Wandering to her bathroom, she was thrilled when she noticed that the bathroom was empty. Her younger brother must be still asleep or left already. Hanging her outfit on the hanger, she closed and locked the bathroom door, stripping down and turning on the water before stepping in.

Twenty minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom with steam following her slowly. Her outfit was on her body and Maddie checked the time, realizing she had plenty of time to eat breakfast. Checking her brother's room, Maddie found it empty and was relieved that she didn't have to wake her brother up. It was a nightmare. Getting to her kitchen, Maddie grabbed a bowl from the cupboard as well as the milk from the fridge. It was running low Maddie realized, pouring the remaining amount over a bowl of cereal. Taking a seat at the table, Maddie munched on her food before tossing it into the sink and grabbing her keys.

Making sure her bag was attached to her side, Maddie headed out to her car, a red Ford Focus. It was an old year but Maddie still loved the car. Smiling as she stepped in and started the car up, Maddie adjusted her mirror and put on her seatbelt. The drive to Wishes High School was short but Maddie enjoyed the time. Pulling into the parking lot, Maddie noticed she was one of the first students here. Parking her car and locking it tight, Maddie headed for the main office. "Name please," the administer asked. "Madison Aria MacAlister," Maddie replied, waiting for the schedule. "Ah, here we go. Enjoy your senior year," the administer responded, smiling before letting Maddie head to her locker.

ooc;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Annabeth Anderson

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

GWENDOLYN DIA ANDERSON
WENDY DARLING

My name is Gwendolyn Dia Anderson But everyone just calls me Wendy. I am eighteen but I will have my birthday on November 16th Oh and just in case your wondering I am a female

I am adventurous, stubborn, motherly, playful, & easily jealous and theres nothing you can do about it

Things you should know about me
① I have two brothers; Matthew & Jason
② I'm deathly afraid of spiders
③ I want to visit all of Europe
④ I love sweet tea
⑤ I spend majority of my time writing in a journal
⑥ My family means the world to me
⑦ Para-sailing is my addiction because I can pretend to fly
⑧ I was born in London but moved when I was about eight
⑨ I dislike liars with a bloody passion
⑩ I dislike girls who try too hard

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

e The second star e to the right
e Shines in the e night for you
e To tell you that e the dreams you plan
e Really can e come true

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

AnnabethDiaAnderson

ஐﻬ Anna or Beth
ஐﻬ Eighteen
ஐﻬ Likes: painting, books, sweet tea, soccer, & europe.
Dislikes: snakes, spiders, arrogance, winter, & liars

ஐﻬ stubborn, playful, & easily jealous

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

AnnabethDiaAnderson

◆◆◆

Pulling up into the driveway of her new home, Anna couldn't help but let a smile loose from her lips. The trunk of her '02 Blue Ford Focus held all her current possessions and she couldn't wait to decorate her space. Her family had been torn apart a few years ago because of a divorce. Her father had decided to keep the divorce a secret until Anna saw her mother leaving one day with all her stuff. The secret was then spilled, leaving Anna to wonder why but noticing that her father was much happier, the girl let it go. Just until a few days ago, Anna's father mentioned to her that they were moving to a bigger home. She was excited but also nervous about leaving the house she grew up in.

She noticed that no one was around at the current moment but she figured her father would call when he was on his way. Locking her car, Annabeth walked around to her trunk and unlock the latch, letting her possessions come into view. One of her favorite items was a figurine that she had received for Christmas before the divorce. It had the Eiffel Tower with a couple proposing to each other on the grass. Annabeth hoped one day that would be fate. Before starting to unload, Annabeth walked up to the door and pulled out the key that her father had given her. Hearing the locks click into place, Annabeth pushed the door open and walked into the house, taking in the surroundings.

Questionable Sweetheart

ϚȋЄЯ Ȓ Ⱥ

LӰΝΝӗ

W ȉ ȵȶȅяs

Keep your eyes open
So here you are, two steps ahead and staying on guard
Every lesson forms a new scar
They never thought you'd make it this far

User Image
Sighing as her black boots kicked against the forest floor, Sierra emerged from the forest unto a town. She was thrilled that she had managed to maneuver through her destined path before the sunset. She wasn't terrified of the night but she always had to watch her back even more so in the night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff