Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Name: Charlotte Rae Williams
Role: The Hopeless Romantic
Blurb about character: She dreams and lives fairy tales. She craves those happy endings and a prince who loves her. Some say her standards are way too high but she expects perfection. With her love for perfection, her stubbornness and determination come to the front of her personality. She has big dreams and will do anything to accomplish them. How far will she go? Will she find her prince charming or settle for a frog?
Username: Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Charlotte Rae Nightingale

Fae in training...

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image What My Parents Call Me: Charlotte Rae Williams
Candles on My Cake: Twenty
I am a: Girl
I Enjoy the Company of:those boys
How I am: Stubborn is my middle name, unfortunately. My mother says it comes from my father's side. I tend to try to be a peacemaker but sometimes my fuse snaps. I believe that honesty is the best policy, sorry for the clique line. I'd rather tell someone off then be all smiley and fake with them. I'm also one of the biggest perfectionists ever! I hate making little mistakes.
I absolutely Adore:
-Books <333
-Roses
-Adventure
-Baking <333
-Sweet Tea
Keep It Away:
-Snakes
-Spiders
-The Dark
-Little Mistakes
-Fakes
I Have Scars in My Past: I grew up with two amazing parents; a stay-at-home mother and a working father. My father worked for the local moving company so he was sometimes working during dinner. My parents loved each other and I was blessed to grow up with them. My mother was nervous about sending me to public school because of bullying. I convinced her to let me go and she entered me in Kindergarten. Making friends was quite easy because everyone had something in common, mainly a box of crayons. When I turned eighteen, I spent a summer in Paris, France attempting to learn the language. It cost me an arm and leg. The minute I returned, I was straight into work as an owner of the local bake shop. The minute I bit into a cupcake, I fell in love and swore I would bake till I died.
Job: Owner of local bakery
Username:
Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
...Charlotte

...Rae

...Williams
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try

╔══════════════╗
Taking one last morning stretch, the girl at the counter of La Petit Gâteau, sighed slightly as she flipped the closed to open sign. It was a chilly morning start to the town so she wasn't expecting many customers this morning. According to the weather, it was supposed to warm up soon enough but Charlotte loved the chilly weather.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
...Charlotte

...Rae

...Williams
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗
It was the shock heard 'round the water cooler. New neighbors. In the mansion. Charlotte shook her head softly as she accidentally rolled out of bed, landing flat on her butt. "Ow," Charlotte muttered, rubbing the bruising spot. She sighed as she pushed herself off the carpeted floor and turned to glance at the time. It was a normal morning for Charlotte. The house was pretty silent, considering her father was currently at work. Charlotte glanced down at her pajama's; a pair of Hello Kitty pants & a black tank-top, before running off to her closet. Grabbing her outfit for the day, she walked off towards the shower, her slippered feet barely making a sound.

About fifteen minutes later, Charlotte stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body and around her head. She towel dried her hair and slowly curled her tips on her ends. After drying off, she finished getting dressed. A brown dress with a sweetheart neckline, a pair of boots, some bright tights, and a black jacket over top of the dress was Charlotte's look for the day. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't overly gorgeous but she was happy with herself. Charlotte walked downstairs to the kitchen, hearing her stomach growl loudly. "I'm in the mood for something unhealthy," she thought to herself as she started digging through the kitchen cabinets.

Once she had found her 'unhealthy' food of choice, a bowl of Lucky Charms, she poured low-fat milk into the bowl. She was very picky about milk. It had to be low-fat milk or else. Taking a seat at the kitchen table, she slowly munched down her breakfast, thinking to herself about the day.
╚══════════════╝

Questionable Sweetheart

Gwendolyn Dia Anderson

"Everything is all right, as long as I am inspired,"

User Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx { Gwendolyn Dia Anderson }
xxxxxxxxxx { Twenty }
xxxxxxxxxx { Female }
xxxxxxxxxx { Photographer }
xxxxxxxxxx { I'm naturally very stubborn and I don't take no for an answer. I'm also very dramatic and over emphasize weird situations. On the upside, I love making people laugh and being a huge goofball. }

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
{Photographer}

xxxxxxxxxx { Gwendolyn Dia Anderson }
xxxxxxxxxx { Gwen }
xxxxxxxxxx { Twenty }
xxxxxxxxxx { Female }
xxxxxxxxxx { Heterosexual }
xxxxxxxxxx { Photographer }
xxxxxxxxxx { Growing up, I loved my family and vice-versa. I was an only child until my younger brother came along January 17th 1995. Needless to say, I was competing for attention from my parents. My mother was a nurse, a darn good one, who tended to work the night shift. She wanted to be there whenever my brother and I came home from school. My father started off as a stay-at-home dad but found a job working as a medical assistant. My family always tried their best to make sure my brother and I lived a great life. I think they succeeded personally.

When I entered high school, I found a love for photography. It started in my Creative Photography class, where I was given a camera and told to explore. Granted, I was thirteen year old who was wanting money so I was consistently tempted to sell the camera. It took about three weeks before I made a decision about the camera. I sold it for about $79. My teacher was furious and kicked me out of the class in a heartbeat. Freshman year was not my best year. Through the summertime, I went to camp and meet a girl named Francesca, who would take pictures of everything! I told her my story about the sold camera and she handed me hers and told me to take a picture. So, I did. I didn't feel the passion for photography until my junior year. I would strive to constantly learn something new about the camera. I took time off because school was becoming a burden I couldn't escape. I'm not a beginner but I'm not an expert, I'm just in the middle.
}
xxxxxxxxxx { One could say I'm one-of-a kind. I'm very stubborn and won't take no for an answer. My mother says it comes from my father's side of the family. Also, dramatic is another trait of mine. If I accidentally place my camera somewhere and forget, I'm end up running around, thinking the worst. I'll fume and fume until I find the object then I become quiet and brood. I love making people laugh, even with a stupid, corny joke or even just wearing something that makes someone go, what? I'm always trying to discover more about myself. }
xxxxxxxxxx { Nobody but Ryan Reynolds. }
xxxxxxxxxx { Cameras, Elephants, Soccer, Books }
xxxxxxxxxx { Snakes, Bugs, Arrogance, Cats, Dolls }
xxxxxxxxxx { A tattoo on her shoulder; four suits with a Cheshire Grin in the center. }
xxxxxxxxxx { Chewing on Plastic }

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

I put my heart where my head should be, and light up the rest of me.
'Cause my dreams they won't fall apart.
Through the stops, and starts,
when your life is a work of art

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

Taking a deep breath and counting to ten, Gwen dropped her pose before repeating it once again. Gwen would only guess that it was early morning, considering her family was still asleep. Moving on to the next poses, Gwen followed and helped to calm her mind. She glanced toward her open window and smiled at the sunshine that was beginning to warm up the Earth. Deciding that her yoga was done for the morning, Gwen pushed her yoga mat back under her bed. Her stomach growled slightly and she wiped the sweat off her forehead before journeying down to the kitchen. The journey to the kitchen was a quick 5 minutes. Standing in the kitchen, Gwen couldn't help but think about breakfast, even though a huge box of cereal and eggs were on the counter. "Dad must of put them out before he left for work," thought Gwen, grabbing the eggs and the gallon of milk.

Tossing a glance at the kitchen clock, Gwen surmised she had plenty of time to eat and wake the other members of the family. Grabbing a pan and spreading a decent amount of oil, Gwen cracked an egg, turning on the stove top. Hearing the crackling of the egg cooking, Gwen grabbed a plate as well as a spatula. After a few minutes more, Gwen turned off the heat and moved the fried egg on to her plate. Brushing back a piece of hair, she grabbed a fork on her way to the kitchen table. Gwen took a bite out of her egg and went over the checklist in her head. She was on her way to Coco's Fashion Institute to study her craft in more detail. Her craft was photography and she loved even the bad moments. Hearing a door shut, Gwen smirked to herself as she heard her mother's voice. She knew the smell of food would get them up.

"Gwen, are you up?" Gwen shook her head before replying. "No Mom, I'm just a ghost with a craving for eggs." Her mother emerged into the kitchen and gave Gwen a look. "Aren't you just so funny," "Of course, you love me for it," Gwen commented, raising her hand to create a halo above her head. Her mother shook her head and grabbed a bowl of cereal and poured some milk into the bowl. "So, are you ready?" Gwen nodded her head before responding, "Yep. I just have to go take a shower and I'll be ready for the day. I'm going to miss you though," Gwen replied, glancing to her mother. "Same here my Gwen-Gwen," Gwen rolled her eyes in a playful manner, finishing up breakfast and heading off to take a shower. Grabbing her clothes for the day, Gwen scattered off to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Turning on the water and adjusting it to her perfect temperature, Gwen stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Gwen emerged from a steam of water vapor all dressed and ready for the day. She wasn't expected to leave for about another hour.

Wearing: Outfit For the Day (:
At: My Home

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

Questionable Sweetheart

Gaia Username: Chewing on Plastic
Name: Gwendolyn Dia Anderson
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: User Image
Personality: She's very stubborn and determined to make her mark in the world. She fights for what she believes in, regardless of the consequences. She has a wicked temper though that will pop up whenever she gets into a heavy argument. She also loves making her heart race, aka adrenaline lover. She does have a heart though. She is insanely curious and can sometimes get in trouble. She's also a major perfectionist.
Biography: Gwendolyn was born into a middle class family with a brother as well as her parents. Her mother was a nurse and her father was a stay-at-home dad. When she was ten, her mother was involved in a car accident with a lot of blood. She claims to this day that the accident was intentional and caused by something with the supernatural. She has never stopped searching. After her mother died, Gwendolyn took up the role as the mother in the family, caring for her brother and father. Going through school, Gwendolyn would try to do her best, sometimes coming up short in her quest for perfection. When she entered high school, Gwendolyn's temper seemed to get the best of her and she would mouth off and create trouble. She finished college a few months ago and is excited to expand her horizons.

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

We flyin' first class up in the sky
We flyin' first class, livin' the life
In the fast lane and I won't change
By the glamorous, ooh the flossy, flossy.

Gwendolyn Dia Anderson

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
Took the midnight train going anywhere

It was only a few weeks Gwen thought, tossing a glance to the landscape that surrounded her. She couldn't believe how different the landscape was. She was used to skyscrapers, bright lights, and the creme-de-la creme of shopping. Her straight blond hair and killer fashion sense stood out like a sore thumb. Her dress was a one of a kind dress made by an upcoming fashion designer. The white stars added a pop to the natural black dress. Her luggage, which sat right next to her, was filled with clothes, shoes, make-up, etc. She sighed as she waited to inform her sister of her arrival.

Shaking her head, she focused on the present situation at hand; her sister. Gwen and her sister hadn't really spoken or saw each other for many years. Gwen was curious as to why but coughed it up to her sister's horrible marriage. Gwen would never understand why her sister wanted to marry someone from the South. Gwen shuddered at the thought. Gwen wanted to marry a fellow New Yorker like herself, preferable someone with money. She wasn't a gold digger, just someone who liked the finer things in life. Pulling out her phone, Gwen decided it was to inform her sister of her arrival.

"The Harrell residence, how may I help you?" Gwen rolled her eyes at her sister's voice. "Trying to infuse southern hospitality in your voice, huh sis?"
"Gwen!" Arie Harrell responded, her voice filled with joy, "Are you in town yet? Do I have to pick you up? I can't wait to see you!" Gwen gave a strangled grin while responding to her sister.

"Hello Arie. Yes, I'm in town, I think?" Gwen paused, sticking her tongue out a stranger who commented on her dress. "Do you have $1300? I don't think so. So, keep walking." Gwen scoffed. "Anyways, I'm thrilled to see you too," Gwen fibbed, "Oh, Mother said I'm staying in an apartment complex instead of with you. Can I ask why?"

"Well, you know Ray and I have Riley, Raelyn, and Lola. I thought it'd be best for you because of the noise from them and all that. But, you'll love it there. It's nice and clean and such a perfect feeling, you may never want to leave."
"Mhm. Sounds lovely. I'm only here for a few weeks though, remember?" There was a slight moment of silence before Arie commented back.

"Of course but call me when you get to the complex and get comfortable." Gwen agreed before finding her ride. Her mother must have arranged it. Picking up her luggage, she brought it over to the ride before slipping into the back seat. A few minutes later, Gwen arrived at the complex and walked towards her's. Excited to have a place all to herself, Gwen opened the door and stepped right into the room. Taking off the jacket over her white star dress, Gwen tossed her jacket onto a nearby chair and slipped her shoes off before deciding to explore the room.

ooc; Please forgive me for the wait D:
I was helping with a Bake Sale for the club I'm in.

Questionable Sweetheart

User ImagexxxAnastasia ♚ DianeWintersx

⋇ ↘ ║xFemale
                      ⋇ ↘ ║xTwenty
                      ⋇ ↘ ║xUpper Class Number Three

Chewing on Plasticx

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

▉ ▊ ▉ ▊ ▉ ▊

Time is gonna take my mind
and carry it far away where I can fly
The depth of life will dim my temptation to live for you
If I were to be alone silence would rock my tears
'cause it's all about love and I know better
How life is a waving feather

▉ ▊ ▉ ▊ ▉ ▊

Taking a glance towards the RMS Titanic, Anna couldn't believe the majesty that the ship beheld. Hearing about the ship was one thing, witnessing the ship was another thing. Sitting inside the carriage with her family, Anna couldn't seem to speak to the people who gave her life. Adjusting the hat that was on her head, Anna quickly glanced to her family, more specifically her mother. "When are they arriving?" Anna asked, trying to keep her acid hidden in her voice. Her mother sighed and glanced out the window, remaining silent. The 'they' Anna made mention of was her fiance and his family. Marriage. The word itself made Anna shake her head in disbelief. She would never understand why she was being married off to someone who clearly disliked her and vice-versa. She messed with her necklace while she turned her attention back to the amount of lower class citizens that littered the area around the Titanic. "Filthy, disgusting rats," Anna thought, rolling her eyes as she caught site of people, trying to jump aboard.

As the carriage arrived to the dock, the carriage door was opened and Anna stepped out, her family right behind her. Hearing her father speak, Anna turned her head around only to catch the time. 11:50. Ten minutes until she was on her way to America. As Anna was thinking to herself, the ship's captain had greeted them and welcomed them aboard the Titanic. Since her family had devoted a ton of money to the construction, they all were welcomed on the ship. Seeing her father thank the carriage driver, Anna quickly followed. Her father handed her the boarding pass needed to board and gave her a stern look, which Anna followed with a smile of her own. Trying to not touch the lower class that was around, Anna swerved left and right, eventually deciding to push them aside. She heard several curses directed towards her but paid them no attention. She was better than them. Once she handed the boarding pass to the man, he smiled and welcomed her aboard. "Welcome Miss Winters," Anna smiled slightly and thanked the man before stepping aboard.

If one thought the outside was majestic, one had to see the inside. Anna reluctantly pulled her eyes away from the ship and focused on her family. Her father was doing what was normal, business talking while her mother was chatting with fellow upper class ladies. Anna soon realized that everyone was involved in conversations of their own and Anna jumped into one, loving the attention she was given. Her fiance wasn't around yet and Anna thanked the stars. Chatting with other young ladies, Anna felt all the eyes on her. The other young ladies wanted to know about her forced marriage and gossip about who was having an affair, who was done with, who was jealous, etc. The list expanded on and on. "Did you hear Mr. Henry is having an affair on his wife with a lower class woman?" Shocked gasps were heard around the group and suddenly more questions were up.

Glancing around the room, Anna couldn't help but notice that lower class was boarding as well. She hoped they were staying far away from the wealthy. By force of habit, Anna clutched her necklace, getting stares from the fellow ladies. She smiled slightly and dropped her clutch on the necklace, returning to the group at hand. Since her parents had failed to mention whenever Charles was boarding, Anna decided to stay around, instead of heading to her room like her parents were.

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

xxAnastasia--Diane--Wintersxx

ll-дт тнє → { beginning } ⊰----------------------

---------Name ) )
----------------Anastasia Diane Winters

---------Nicknames ))
----------------Anna

---------Gender ) )
----------------Female

---------Birthday ) )
----------------October fourth

---------Age ) )
----------------Twenty

---------Role ) )
----------------Upper Class Female- Number Three

ll-φℓσтℓιɴє → { details } ⊰----------------------

---------Likes ) )
---------------->>attention, >>parties, >>money, >> salty foods, >>adventure, >>reading, >>painting

---------Dislikes ) )
---------------->>the lower class, >>too sweet desserts, >>the heat, >>her forced marriage, >>violence, >>enclosed spaces

---------Fears ) )
----------------Spiders & Drowning

---------Eyes ) )
----------------Light brown

---------Hair ) )
----------------Natural Brunette

---------Height ) )
----------------Five foot five inches

---------Weight ) )
----------------One-hundred and thirty pounds

---------Markings ) )
----------------Pierced ears

ll-ɪɴ тнє → { middle } ⊰----------------------

---------Personality ) )
----------------Anastasia is a girl, who has a very high reputation. Thus, this makes her come off as a spoiled brat. She has a very high stubborn streak, one that will make someone go insane if not careful. She prefers to be in the center of the room and have all eyes on her. Curiosity is one of her down falls though. She's known to gossip a little, unfortunately. She's also highly dramatic about everything. She does have a heart beneath her outward appearance. She hates watching someone suffer and will always try to help any way. She has a love for adventure and wanting to escape to go on her own. She wants to make a mark in the world.

---------Biography ) )
----------------Anastasia's role in society was dictated to her at birth. She grew up in England with her family. Her family was a prominent wealthy family with a lot of power in society. Growing up, she was always by her family's side, smiling pretty. When she was younger, she was given an opportunity to study at a prestigious boarding school, which her family automatically accepted. Opportunity was pretty much a joke. It was the fact she was the daughter of a high society family. Anastasia was shipped off and taught to become a proper lady in society. Staying at the boarding school for a majority of her teenage years, Anastasia had to deal with blossoming romantic interests, also vicious jealousy from other girls. Since her family was nowhere around, she had to figure things out herself.

About a year into school, she was given her first kiss. It wasn't a mutual kiss though. Anastasia was frightened about telling anyone about the boy because of the consequences. According to the rules of boarding school, she was forbidden to kiss anyone unless that person was her future husband. She has several more secrets that she keeps to herself because she doesn't like to discuss them. When she returned home, her family dropped the bombshell that killed Anastasia. Marriage. The word killed Anastasia and she begged her family to reconsider.

The answer was no. They explained the money was drying up everyday and the only option of staying wealthy was for her to be married off to another wealthy family. Wanting to escape the promise of marriage, Anastasia attempted to run, only to be stopped by the police waiting near a boat. Eventually, after a struggle, she was brought back only to meet her future husband. Needless to say, she wasn't at all impressed. When her family made mention of the Titanic, Anastasia was thrilled with the promise of leaving her soon-to-be husband behind. Unfortunately, that changed when she found out her soon-to-be was coming with, as well as her family. She kicked and screamed and cursed the sky but overall just became numb to the whole process. She wants to enjoy her time on the Titanic. Her family is planning on leaving England and relocating to the states to start brand new. Anastasia also hopes once she arrives in America, she'll be able to escape and change her name to escape the arranged marriage.

ll-тнє → { end } ⊰----------------------

---------Song ) )
----------------Sometimes Uncharted

---------Username ) )
----------------Chewing on Plastic

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
Name: Gwendolyn Dia Anderson
Character Playing: Wendy Darling from Peter Pan
Three words that describe character: Motherly, Stubborn, & Adventurous
Username: Chewing on Plastic

Quick Reply