Welcome to Gaia! ::

[
So This is my first one I have ever made...
every time I look at it, it makes me happy.
Not because it's any good (cause it really isn't lol)
but because it made me realize that I had some talent for making graphics :3

User ImageUser Image

If there had to be a day that LeAnne disliked most, it would have to be Sabbath day. It wasn’t the forced attendance, but more so the forced gift giving. Not to mention the death that would befall those who did now show for this ritualistic cult act; well, to her it felt like a borderline cult ceremony. Was it wrong to think such a thing? She was after all… an angel. And she did; after all, have to abide by Father’s law, not to mention Raziel’s word. There was no choice in the matter; attendance was not an option. Could gifts at least be an option? There was no use for her to receive these gifts. Things she would soon throw away or shove in a corner and simply forget about. What use were they? They had no purpose. No meaning. Just like this silly tradition. Yet she would go, and she would act proper like she was supposed to and she would accept the gifts with a smile, no matter how fake it was.

She was sure that her wings were going to fall off of her and tumble straight towards the Earth. Though it was an honest fear of hers, she continued to flap, hard and urgently. She as late. Again. For the third time in a row. Wonderful. How was it that she had not been damned yet? Maybe Father or Raziel had hope for her after all; even through all of her stumbles. Was it possible that she was worth something? Maybe she was meant for something much more than this pitiful position as a commoner? The thought made her chuckle. As far as she was concerned, she was here for the ride and nothing more. Trying her best to push herself to follow the rules and do what was right; to her own standards. She was very sure that that would get her in trouble one day. You would think that one who is afraid of losing her wings, that she would be much more obedient. Maybe someday she would learn.

The crowd of humans came into view and only moments later did she see her fellow angels lined up and already accepting their gifts. Wonderful, she was even later that last time. What excuse would be have this time? She wasn’t supposed to lie. But was the half-truth really a lie? Could she even lie? And if she did, would Raziel be able to see right through her? it wasn’t something that needed to be thought out right now; she could worry about that when the time came.

A soft breeze moved around the small area where she fluttered down, sneaking her way into the line. With a quick look down she saw a small pile of gifts for her that was already starting to grow. She sighed, knowing that there was no way none of the others wouldn’t have noticed her absence. But before she could turn to speak to someone a women was walking towards her, holding out a piece of glass work. LeAnne reached out and let the woman place it in her hand, a smile on her face as she looked upon the beautiful angel before her. she did not speak, possibly in fear of being struck down for talking before LeAnne had a chance to observe the gift. She would never do that though. Though she did not enjoy the Sabbath day, she did enjoy the humans; far too much. ”This is beautiful. Did you make it yourself?” She looked over the work, seeing different swirls of color that resembled a sunset. It was simple, but beautiful for what it was; certainly one of the rare gifts that she would be keeping.

”Yes. I made it with the help of my daughter. It is a gift from the both of us.” The women pushed her daughter forward, the small child trembling. For once LeAnne found a genuine smile lacing her lips as she knelt down to the girl, holding the glass between them. ”You’re very talented for such a young girl. And I have to ask you a favor. Would you please make me another for next Sabbath? My favorite color is purple.” The girl was soon grinning from ear to ear, nodding fiercely with a small ‘yes’ in reply as her mother pulled her back and let the next person go.

The glass took its own spot away from the other gifts, something special she would actually want to hold on to. it was only glass, something a strike of heat and light could easily make, but there was something about forming it with your own two hands that seemed so beautiful. So human. Did she envy the humans? No. they were weak and cowered in fear at the sight of their rulers. It was more so that thought of having the freedom to do such simple things. To have the time to learn and creature such wonders, no matter how small and seemingly meaningless.

Location:: fiercefierceMood:: fiercefierceCompany

OOC::
User ImageUser Image

I SHOULD HATE YOUXXXXXXXXXTHAT WAS MY PLANXXXXXXXXXXSO WHY ARE YOU RUINING IT?!

hi
User ImageUser Image

I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTANDXXXXXXBECAUCE OF THESE LIESXXXXXXI MIGHT LOSE SOMETHING WONDERFUL
                                                                I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTANDXXXXXXBECAUCE OF THESE LIESXXXXXXI MIGHT LOSE SOMETHING WONDERFUL

I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian.

I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian.

I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian.

I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I have a sample and it's pretty. I have a sample and it's not so pretty. I'm just making up stuff to write so it will look normal. This is annoying. Now I'm going to start all over agian. I spelled 'again' wrong. :c

User Image
          User Image

You're text goes here c:
Brie
User ImageUser Image

Charles

User ImageUser Image

Aline

User ImageUser Image

Jude

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply