Welcome to Gaia! ::

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

X a v i e r ┆W o o d s

M i n d --W a l k e r :xoW A N D E R E R !

User Image

xoxT h exo l i t t l e xob o y xo j u s t xoc o u l d xo n o t xoo s l e e p . xo b e c a u s e xo h i s xo t h o u g h t s xo w e r e xo w a y xxo t o o oxoo d e e p.
xo H i s xo m i n d xo h a d xo g o n e o u t xo f o r xo a xo l i t t l e ox s t r o l l...

D o w n xo d o w n xo h e xo w e n t xo d o w n xo t h e xo r a b b i t xo h o l e .

#567EBB

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Out of Chores.. : (occ.)xxx Always look your best. : (outfit.)
It must be the steam! : (feelings.) xxIt's stuck in my head! : Theory Of Happiness!

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Name: Anya Latimour

Hair/Eye Color: She has silvery blonde hair that has small braids on either side, tied with a light brown bow at the end. Her eyes are a bright green color.

Hair Length: Her hair reaches to about the small of her back.

Height/Weight: Anya is a rather short girl for her age and is only five feet and five inches. Being rather small, she weighs only 135 lbs.

Scars/Tattoos: A couple scars here and there from where her father hit her when she was younger.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: She is half French and half German.

Marital/Relationship Status: She is single at the moment.

Weapon(s): Anya doesn't carry a weapon around with her as she does not believe in violence.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species: Human

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality: Anya is probably one of the shyest people you will meet. She tries to be mysterious because she had a tragic childhood and her memories haunt her. As a little girl, she would read many books to try to imagine herself outside her own situation, so she grew to be intelligent. Anya tends to daydream a lot and believes in superstitious stuff like ghosts. She now finds it hard to fully trust others. However, she is friendly and tries to be understanding of others because she likes to see other people happy. She listens to and advises her friends but does not speak much about herself. When she is alone, she can have terrible moods. She is not afraid to stand up for others, and similarly, herself. She enjoys cheering up her friends when they are down, and doesn't mind putting her own activities on hold for them. Even then, she chooses her friends carefully because she strongly dislikes being used. Despite any praise she receives, she tends to stay humble and easygoing. Is flustered easily when talking to others, specifically people she thinks are cute. She acts kind and cheery, though inside she feels disdainful of the world and how it relies more on emotion than what makes sense. Is an independent person and is able to take care of herself.

+ Being with her friends
+ Mystical/out of world tales
+ Cats

Dislikes:
- Her father
- Talking about her past
- Bullies
- Violence

Skills: Anya is a good cook and has no qualms when it comes to making food for friends. Despite her soft, quiet voice, she is very persuasive when it comes to words and is willing to help anyone who needs it. She's pretty good at fixing/working all kinds of gadgets as that it one of her interests.

Physique: She has a rather slim body and no visible muscles on her arms and legs.

Health: Anya has mild asthma and is not able to run long distances for too long, although, she is very fast.

Strengths: Determined, learns quickly, intelligent, and prudent.

Weakness: Anya has low stamina and isn't a good runner. Self-critical and has a fear of heights (to a certain degree). She cannot swim due to never being taught.

What you look for in a partner: I want someone who loves me for me. They will encourage me in everything I do in life, no matter what it is. They have to be independent enough to take care of themselves and so that I do not have to do everything for them.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Past Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Bio: Anya lived a normal life, like any normal girl should. Her mother and father loved her, along with her twin sister, Lacey. Except, Lacey was a little different. Lacey had brain damage. She didn't get enough oxygen when she was born. She couldn't talk or walk or anything. She couldn't even feed herself either. Anya's mother had to take of him all the time. The doctors said it was serious disability that interfered with her daily functioning and personal activities. They said it would effect her for the rest of her life. It was like she was there, but then again not.

It was difficult for the family to cope with, specifically for her father. He would go into long arguments with her mother, saying they should ship Lacey off to an institution, where their staff would know how to take care of people like Lacey. Mother wouldn't have it. She wanted to keep her close, not send her to some hospital where they couldn't see her as much. He said it would free them from a burden. As if she ever of Lacey as a burden - and make friends and blah blah blah.

Then something happened. Their mother had decided to go out with her sister and Anya had wanted to stay home. When they left, Anya had been watching from her windows upstairs. Her mother's car had made it to the light, it was green, and she went, but only before a SUV came around the bend and plowed into her side of the car. It tore off the doors, sent the front-side passenger seat through the drivers-side window. It flipped the chassis, bouncing it across the road and ripped the engine apart as if it were no stronger than a spiderweb. It tossed wheels and hubcaps deep into the forest. It ignited bits of the gas tank, so that now tiny flames lap at the wet road. And there was so much noise. A symphony of grinding, a chorus of popping, an aria of exploding, and finally, the sad clapping of hard metal cutting into soft trees. Then it went quiet.

Anya was out of the house by now, running down the road toward the wreck before her father stopped her, she was still screaming her mother and sisters name. She didn't remember much after that. Only by the time that the ambulance got to them and went to the hospital, they were both pronounced dead. This was ten years ago. Sometimes she wishes she could go back to that day and cut the ignition wire on her mother's car. Or fake a fever and stay home from school so she couldn't leave the house without taking her with her. She wished she could have been there with them and not so alone. Anything would be better than living like this.

Her father was worried about always being locked up in her room, rarely coming out or having friends over anymore. After her mother and sisters death, her father went a little, say, insane. He could be found ranting at night, she could hear him through the walls, saying their names over and over. He couldn't handle the fact that they were gone. Turned out Anya was handling it better than a adult. Since he couldn't control his emotions anymore, he decided to turn to drinking as something to lean on. After a few months of this, her alcoholic father, Richard, verbally and physically abused her. It was horrible thus turning her into a quiet and cautious person. She couldn't take it anymore.

Anya, frustrated and hurt after all these years living with her father, finally made the decision to leave him once and for all. All the good that was left in her home was now replaced with pain and sorrow, something that she had qualms about leaving behind her. Anya moved far away as possible from her father and took care of herself, taking odd jobs and making money whenever she could. A couple months later, though, she came upon a flyer advertising an school called 'Koizora Kiss Academy.' Seizing the opportunity to forget the past and open up her future to new possibilities, she filled out an application and was enrolled at the academy a few weeks later.

Theme: Theory of Happiness

Extra:
• Her hair always smells like strawberries due to her shampoo.
• She wants to learn a foreign language, preferably Japanese.
• Also, on a side note, she is a tsundere but she tries to cover it up.
• Anya is terrible at art, but she likes drawing and sculpting anyway.
• She eats sweets a lot and has a bit of a sweet tooth.
• She is a hopeless romantic who is forever dreaming of the perfect life, but for now is stuck acting nice towards people who may or may not respect her.
• Not only that, but, Anya, has beautiful singing voice but only does so around people she is comfortable with.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Class Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

+ Maid at at Neko Maid Café

Class Request:
P1: PES 190 (Advanced Lap Swim)
P2: Astronomy 220 (Advanced Astronomy)
P3: Math 280 (Statistics)
P4: English 250 (Advanced Writing, Rhetorical Analysis, and Research Report)

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Theory of Happiness

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

With:
Where:
Thoughts:
OutOfCake:

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Near a fruit vendor in the Marketplace
With: Gerolt
Thoughts: It'd be best if we got out of here as soon as possible.
OutOfCake: There's not many places to go, but I thought you should choose since he suggested it. Just editing if I quoted you again.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
It wasn't long before the dog finally noticed her presence, a look of distrust lacing its clouded eyes. It didn't seem to react well to their offering of the meat and continued to growl unmercifully at both the meat and to the pair. Chiyo, unfazed by the defensive state of the canine, meet its gaze and gesturing her head towards the meat. He obviously thought something was wrong with it, no doubt from the baring of his jagged teeth, but she continued to hold her ground and also did not show any fear. "Go on, it's fine ju-" Chiyo started to say before the dog snarled at her and lunged for the food. Out of surprise, she fell back on her butt, once again dirtying her clothes. She grunted in an annoyed way, watching as the mutt ran off in the other direction, drawing as much attention and trouble as possible for itself.

Sighing, Chiyo pushed herself up and off the ground and dusted off her clothes again for what seemed like the fourth time today. Gerolt didn't seem too happy with the way things went and was noticeably bothered by the dogs attitude. She could not blame the canine, though, because if she had been in its place then she would have (probably) reacted the same way. She guessed it was kind of strange for them to randomly offer the dog, and without warning too, so she didn't take much offense to it as Gerolt did. "At least he took it though. That's gotta be a plus." Chiyo said half-heartedly, reaching down and picking up their basket once more.

Since the two were the cause of the dog's ruckus, people began to look their way, sending harsh glares in their direction. It didn't help that Chiyo had been laughing about the man who had passed out earlier and the fact that he was still laying there didn't help either. Almost on instinct, she noticed Gerolt looked fairly uncomfortable and he reached in his pocket to pull out an assortment of herbs and crammed them into his mouth. She didn't question his actions and only guessed that he was feeling nervous...either that or the hordes of blood that swirled around the peoples bodies were beginning to get to him. It would be dangerous if something happened and he couldn't control his other side so she began to think of their next course of action before Gerolt spoke up again, thinking the same as her. "Well, to be honest, I don't have anywhere to go either nor do I have any idea on where to go from here..." she admitted, shuffling her feet around uncertainly. "But, I'm enjoying it too. It's nice to have a companion for once in my lifetime." Chiyo said, smiling softly.

There had to be somewhere they could go. Somewhere quiet and was not inhabited by too many people. Gerolt already stated that he did not want to travel all the way back to the woods, so that was obviously out. She pondered on where to go, but was open to ideas if hers was not to his liking. Glancing up towards Gerolt finally, Chiyo said, "It's still pretty light out so we might have some daylight left before we actually need to find somewhere to sleep..." She was careful when she said the last part, the part about 'we', but she wasn't suggesting anything like actually sleeping together but was only stating that they would eventually need their rest. Then again, they could always try and staying in the Hawthorne Inn when night came, but she doubted Gerolt would agree to that. And, besides, the outdoors were more of Chiyo's forte. "You want to pick somewhere? I'm flat out of ideas..." Chiyo lied, brushing a lock of hair out of her face. Truthfully, she simply wanted to give Gerolt a chance at choosing their destination as she had been quite the ringleader for the past hour or so. She never had to make so many decisions when she was alone since she usually just went wherever the wind took her. But, she had to admit, it was fun traveling with someone else, especially with someone like Gerolt to whom she had grown accustomed to. Chiyo did have feelings for him, though, she would never openly admit it unless asked. It might have been due to the fact that she had been alone for so long..that she forgot what it was like to care for others.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel
If you love me let me go / If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart / And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
M a y u m i Y o s h i d a

⇘ ⇗ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ Say Your Prayers . . . ▏ ▎ ▍ ▌ ⇖ ⇙

User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████ ████ ██ █████████

Mayumi had been wandering around the town for a about an hour now without any real purpose behind it. It wasn't often that she got the chance to see everything around the town, so she was enjoying it while she could. It wasn't until she started walking near the border of the town that she realized that she was supposed to be attending a meeting that Chloe, her leader, had set up. Panic arose in her chest and she silently cursed in her head before quickly making her way through the outskirts.

She didn't stop running until she came upon the abandoned warehouse. It loomed overhead and even though it appeared to be quiet, Yumi knew that her colleagues were already inside. The road leading to the warehouse was littered with broken glass and empty beer bottles from teenagers who came down here to drink. Every few hundred yards there were electricity poles, their wires broken and blowing in the wind. This was the perfect place for a secret meeting and would attract the least attention from the locals. "Hardly anyone comes here anyway, so no one should suspect a thing," she mumbled to herself, carefully making her way towards the large doors.

She hoped that Chloe wouldn't be too mad at her because of her ignorance towards coming on time, so she summed up whatever courage she had and headed inside. The distinctive odor of rats and rusty nails filled the air as Mayumi stepped, ever so cautiously, to the other end, where she saw the others. Her hand went up instinctively in a hello and she padded over to stand just beyond the group. They were seemed to already discussing their big plan concerning the shard, so she wasn't about to interrupt. Instead, she remained silent and scanned the group. Chole, Valentine, Demetrius, Anne-Drew, Valentina, Ace, and...Emilia. That was all of them at the moment, she thought, sighing as she crossed her arms over her chest. She hoped someone would give her a recap of what was going on but, either way, she was just following orders.

xxxxxx

Quote:
bloop doop

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ olιvιa нall ║▌║▌║█│

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

With:
Where:
Thoughts: ...
OutOfCupcakes:

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
M a y u m i Y o s h i d a

⇘ ⇗ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ Say Your Prayers . . . ▏ ▎ ▍ ▌ ⇖ ⇙

User Image

xxxxxx

A voice pierced through Mayumi's head and she glanced around, almost if on guard, and was about to ask who it was until she realized that it was Anne-Drew's voice speaking to her. She listened to her words in silence, nodding her head every now and then. Yumi nearly forgot that Anne had her telekinetic powers, but she got over this realization quite quickly. Her clan member told her that there was the possibly of joining either of the two groups created for their mission. The 'retrieval group' sounded much more interesting to Yumi and she thought that would probably be best for her.

Plus, the fact that her esteemed leader, who Mayumi respected and adored very much, would be in this group also seemed to her appeal to her. Not only could she stay at Chloe's side during the fight, but she could also prove her worth to the others members. It'd do a good job in making up for my tardiness today. Hopefully there's still room for me, she thought, her eyes calculating. The shard also piqued Yumi's interest even more and upon learning that this shard could enhance one's powers, she merely smiled in a rather ominous way. Once Anne had finished, she picked up her head again and mouthed a thank you to her friend (seeing as how she couldn't communicate through her thoughts back). "Just think of what this could do for the clan..." she whispered to herself, lifting up her sleeve and hiding her grin.

If Mayumi were to join the group in their task of going after the shard then surely she'd be able to show off her skills along the way. Yumi was determined to prove that she wasn't the 'gentle butterfly' everyone thought she was. Besides, she hadn't gotten the chance to stretch out her other 'limbs' in a while now, only ever on her days of practice time, and she hoped this mission would give her a much needed workout. It should be a piece of cake getting that shard. The heads of the academy would never let their own students put their lives in danger...at least I would believe so. Either way, that shard is min- I mean ours, she thought, giggling again into her sleeve. It was sure to be a fun time.

xxxxxx

Quote:
doop loop boop

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A n y a L a t i m o u r

⇘ ⇗ ▌ ▍ ▎ You Just Have To Believe... ▏ ▎ ▍ ▌ ⇖ ⇙

User Image

xxxxxx

A Sky Full of Stars

Anya sat crisscrossed at the girl's side, her hands folded in her lap neatly, almost as if she were taking the technique from back when she was in kindergarten. Which she was, actually, but she wouldn't admit that to anyone. Her gaze flicked over to Troy as he followed her back over to their spot on the grass, taking a seat right behind them. He started to mumbled something inaudible under his breath and blinked at him, wondering what he had said. Had she done something wrong again?

Anya, then realizing as that she were staring at him for a moment too long, she quickly turned back around. A flushed look crept its way across her face and she silently scolded herself for staring. That wasn't polite...oops, she thought. Anya had probably made him feel uncomfortable, as she usually tended to make others feel, and she let out a small sigh. Luckily, it didn't seem that he was paying attention to her antics so she was glad for that. She could hear two other people talking to each other near one of the trees. Both of them looked annoyed and slightly amused at the same time, though, she only glanced over at them for a mere second before taking in the the rest of the place. Anya gazed across the courtyard, her pencil still in her hand and started to scribble a description of what it looked like.

'The entire courtyard was glowing under its morning warmth and the dew was still plainly visible on all the blades of grass nearby. The sun was nearly blinding and the girl was forced to put one of her hands up in a attempt to shield her eyes from it's strong rays. There wasn't a cloud in sight and the girl could actually hear the birds chirping. It was getting downright annoying, though, and she wished that those sodding birds would shut up. Stop being so cheerfu-' Anya had been pressing too hard during her writing, which was in perfect cursive, and the lead of her pencil snapped again, leaving a smug of black before she could finish her sentence. Letting out a sigh of defeat, obviously not going to get anywhere with her free writing session, and tucked the now broken pencil back into the wire slot of her notebook. "That's the second time today...maybe it's bad luck?" Anya mumbled under her breath, honestly believing that it was truly due to karma of some sort and not her own fault. It was then that she realized that she been zoning out, off in her own little world again, and had been completely ignoring her companions. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I got so distracted from my writing that I just blanked out...my bad," she said sheepishly, bowing her head in apology. It was truly embarrassing for her to be acting this way and she realized how strange she must have seemed as she was always on edge and saying sorry for everything she did. She couldn't help it, though, it was just in her nature. Things are definitely not going my way today... she though, sighing in defeat.

Year: Third
Feeling: Embarrassed
Where: Courtyard
With: Troy and a girl who has yet to introduce herself

xxxxxx

Quote:
OutOfCats: ...

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Chiyo watched as Gerolt stepped out of the pool after a few moments of relaxing and made his way towards her. His movements were uneven and he looked as if he were on the verge of falling over. The uneasiness didn't last long, though, and he seemed to have gained back some strength. She sent him a questioning look, almost as if she were contemplating on whether or not to say something about it, but decided to stay quiet for the time being. He's probably just tired is all..., she thought to reassure herself.

Gerolt held out his coat to her after rummaging through his back pack and she accepted it from him, hugging it to her chest. "Yeah, thanks." Chiyo said with a smile. She slipped her arms through the arm holes and placed her hands on the collar to pull it forward so she could adjust it a bit. She then threw the hood on over her head before stuffing her hands into the pockets. The coat was fairly big on her to say at the very least, but she didn't care much. It'd keep her warm from the cold that was sure to come at night. Chiyo listened as he explained about how they would be sleeping and she was pleased to hear that it'd be a tent. It was better than what she had been thinking of, seeing as how she didn't have any equipment on her, and she nodded her head in approval. "Sounds good to me. I could go look for some rocks to use for holding down the tent," she suggested, turning around and wandering over to the forest area.

Although Chiyo did not have any sort reaction about their sleeping arrangement, she was still feeling slightly nervous. But that was normal wasn't it? She shook her head and continued down the slope, careful not to lose her footing on the uneven ground, and searched the area for some good-sized rocks to use for the tent. She started to stuff a couple of them into the coat pockets, taking her time as she did, before turning around to head back up to the hot spring. As careful as she was, Chiyo hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and stepped on a boulder that wasn't sitting in the ground right. It wobbled underneath her weight and fell from the slope causing Chiyo to lose her balance. She felt her body suspended in the air for a moment and then she began to fall too and a feeling of panic arose in her stomach.

Her hand reached up to grab something to hold onto to, but all she felt was air. Her body crashed into the underbrush and she tumbled down the hill a bit before coming to a stop. Her breathing was ragged and she laid there for a couple a moments, feeling as though her body ached all over. A soft groan escaped her mouth, not really forming any words, and a bit of blood dribbled into her right eye. Her hand instinctively reached up to find where it was coming from and she brushed her finger across her head wound. It wasn't bleeding too bad but it still hurt and she flinched. Something was wrong with her ankle too, but she wasn't sure what. Maybe she had sprained it during the fall? Chiyo couldn't let Gerolt see her like this. If he did then he wouldn't be able to control himself around her blood. "I can't believe I....f**k." Chiyo cursed, pushing herself up a bit so that she could sit her back against the tree. She silently hoped that maybe he wouldn't come looking for her and maybe he'd just stay there setting up a camp. She doubted it, though, seeing as how she had been gone for about ten minutes now. If he did, his Wendigo side would take over and he'd go after her, forcing her to take on her other form too... S**t....s**t!

OOC: Just for that little extra spice >:3 WAHAHA *evil evil*

This Is Gospel

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Quote:

User Image

Micah spent her entire day wondering what exactly it was Ace had to tell her. He was a bit hesitant in the morning to tell her what it was, but by the time he had opened his mouth to speak, the first bell had ring. So, they ended up going their separate ways for the day and she hadn't seen him since. They did have totally different schedules so it wasn't surprising that she couldn't find time to meet up with him to talk. She sighed while in her last class, staring outside the window. The teacher was talking about something, she wasn't sure what, but she couldn't care less.

She had a hard time concentrating when this was the last day in school before spring vacation. Micah's green eyes eyed the clock as it ticked down to the last second and then it went off to signal the end of the day. The hallway was immediately swamped with swarms of students and she made her way outside and down the usual route to her house. She guessed that Ace was already home, but she didn't want to bother him.

She headed inside and closed the door behind her. Heading upstairs, Micah made her way into her room and sat at her work desk which sat in the corner of the room near a window. It faced Ace's house and she sat in her chair, leaning forward on her elbows so she could stare out of the window and across the lawn. "I wonder what it was he had to tell me...guess I'll have to wait till later," Micah whispered to herself, playing with the a lock of her hair.

OOC: ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas