Sent On = Date you sent this on
Link = posting examples

Pea Princess ][ Isla Kirsteen MacDaniel ][ Emma Watson ][ January 23rd, 2014

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

- Full Name: Hayleigh Dorothea Cox
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Dislikes: tornados, poppies, flying monkeys,
- Personality
- History
- Friends: ??
- Enemies: ??
- One True Love: no one at the moment.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
- Full Name: Nikolaus Ralf Raskoph
- Sexuality: heterosexual
- Personality:
- History:
- One True Love:

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
- Full Name: Maeline Khalilah Nagi
- Sexuality: heterosexual
- Personality:
- History:
- One True Love:

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FULL NAME

x Age

x Birthday

x Likes

x Dislikes

x Year (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)

x Status (single, in a relationship, its complicated, etc.)

x Faceclaim

x Anything else

x Username

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

MORGANA ORLA PENN

x Twenty

x July 10th

x Music, Dancing, Helping people, Kids, Animals

x Feeling helpless, Seeing people I care about hurt, Snakes, Black Licorice

x Sophomore

x Single

x Katie McGrath

x A very long time ago my family's name used to be Pendragon, then it was shortened to Penn. I'm a duchess, but I try and keep that a secret. Oh, and weird things have been happening to me lately.

x iiM U S i C is L o V e

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image User Image User Image
___________WEREWOLF
          >>LUCAS GREGORY DONALDS
          >>nineteen
          >>student, waiter at a local restaurant
          >> impulsive, reliable, fiery
          I'm a hot head, plain and simple. It doesn't usually take much to set me off, and that was before I was turned into a werewolf. So if you decide to set me off you better be prepared for a fight of some sort. I'm also very impulsive. I'm not one to sit around and think through my actions. I just do it. Even if its really not a good idea. I'm really quite a loyal and reliable guy. If I make a promise I keep it. Despite my impulsiveness and quick to anger nature I'm generally a good guy.

I was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina. My mom met my dad when she went off to college. After college they moved to Raleigh and made a life together. My dad works as an accountant at a bank and my mom owns a ice cream shop. Anyway, as far as siblings go, I have an older sister. She's off at college studying to become a teacher. I'm a regular kid. Okay, well, I was a regular guy. Now I'm a werewolf and even more badass than I was before someone turned me. Some people might think of it as a curse, but I like to think of it more like a gift. I feel like nothing can tear me down and I'm prepared to put down anyone that gets in my way. Instead of going to college like a normal teenager I joined a pack and traveled with them. Now we're settled in Beacon Hills for the time being. I got a job at a local restaurant and found a tiny little apartment I can afford. So, yeah, things are pretty good right now.

iiM U S i C is L o V e

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ

ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Stiles Stilinski

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male

ᴀɢᴇ
Seventeen (?)

ʀᴀᴄᴇ
Human

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ
Sarcasm is his only defense and his best friend is a werewolf.

ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ
here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cupcakes And Romance

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
                                      NameStiles Stilinski
                                      NicknameStiles
                                      AgeSeventeen
                                      GenderMale
                                      RaceHuman
                                      PersonalityStiles is a clever and intelligent guy. He's also very loyal to his friends and loved ones. He's definitely quick on his feet. He's almost always got a witty remark or sarcastic comment to make if he's provided the opportunity. Stiles is also a bit nerdy, though it doesn't always show. He's also pretty blunt. If he doesn't like you, he'll make it obvious. Despite only being human he's always there for his friends.
                                      BiographyStiles is a normal kid with a not so normal life. Things used to be normal though. That was before all the werewolf stuff happened with his best friend Scott McCall. Six years ago his mother died and he was there at the hospital with her when she passed. Its just been him and his dad since then. His father is the sheriff of Beacon Hills. They have a pretty normal relationship. Stiles does worry about his father's safety, but since telling his father about the supernatural world he doesn't seem quite so stressed out about his father. Probably because he knows his father understands what he's actually dealing with a bit better.

Earlier, in an effort to save his father, Allison's dad, and Scott's mother, he, Allison, and Scott all "died". Initially he was alright, but things have been going down hill rapidly. It started out as just nightmares and times when he knew he was dreaming but just couldn't get himself to wake up right away. It has slowly started to progress though. He's now at the point where he can't always tell dreams from reality. Part of this is not being able to read words at first glance. The letters become all jumbled around and make no sense.

UsernameiiM U S i C is L o V e

Cupcakes And Romance

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
___________WEREWOLF
          >>RYLEIGH AVALON STRICKLAND
          >>twenty-one
          >>unemployed at the moment
          >> temperamental, indecisive, helpful
          I used to be level-headed and easy-going. I used to be able to stay calm. It used to take a lot to ruffle my feathers. That's not true anymore. I feel like I'm constantly on edge. I have to tip-toe around people so I don't risk someone setting me off. I'm temperamental now. My mood changes with the wind. Just look at me the wrong way and I might rip your throat out. Literally. I hate it, but I chose this. I'll explain later. Besides that I'm pretty helpful. I enjoy helping people and knowing I'm making some kind of difference. Even if its just putting a smile on someone's face. Oh! I'm also very indecisive. I don't make decisions well. Usually I try and get someone else to decide for me. I kind of can't believe I made this whole werewolf decision on my own. Generally, I'm a rather sweet person. Don't expect me to be all that nice to you if you're mean to me though. I tend to give what I get.

Guess what! I'm an Aussie!! Sorry, just wanted to start this out a little different than the usual. Oh well. I was born in Mackay, Queensland, Australia to two wonderful parents. My mum was an Aussie and my father is American. I was fifteen when my mum died from cancer. My dad decided he didn't want to live in Australia after that, so we packed up and shipped off to America. A few months ago I started getting sick. Turns out I had pancreatic cancer just like my mom. It was too far along for the doctors to save me. Well, most of the doctors. One night one of my doctors came in and asked me if I wanted to live. I was wary of him, but I decided to hear him out. He told me that he was a werewolf and that he could cure me by turning me into one as well. He told me everything he could in the time that he had and said I could have until the next night to decide. Well, I made my decision and he turned me. It was only afterward that I learned about the catch. I'd be on my own to figure things out. He wasn't interested in having a pack, only in helping those that were going to die. He faked my death so that no one would ask how I miraculously got better then sent me on my way with a bag of clothes and some cash. I found my current pack purely on accident. I still can't control my temper, so I'm not really in much control when it comes to shifting. I'm trying to work on it though. I really need to get a hold of myself sooner rather than later. I don't want to kill anyone.

iiM U S i C is L o V e

___________HUMAN
                  >>STILES STILINSKI
                  >>Twenty-two

iiM U S i C is L o V e

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Merlin + Sorcerer ][ Name ][ Rupert Graves ][ date you sent it on

Fairy Godmother + Grandmother ][ Mariele Nicola Wolfe ][ Helen Mirren ][ date you sent it on

Little Bo Peep ][ Name ][ Hayden Panettiere ][ date you sent it on

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Aeris - Raven/Crow

Archer - Owl

Brocawth - griffin/griffon/gryphon

Ereikithour clan - Bull

Eurydite - Eagle

Eyre - sigil

Farthys - snake

Laster - phoenix

Masterson - anvil or two crossed war hammers

Rowe - flames/fire

Ruthen - boar

Ryuek - bear/polar bear

Swan - fleur de lis

Tyrell - buck/stag

Wylde - dragon

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
R O W A N [ f i r s t b o r n d a u g h t e r ]
      E y r e of F r e y l a k e
      tab [ eighteen || heterosexual ]
      tab tab holland roden ✚ ✚ ✚ iiM U S i C is L o V e

Rowan Eyre. Lady. Daughter of Lord and Lady Eyre.
She's gentle, kind, and more than willing to help anyone who needs it.
She has a slight stubborn streak though.
Rowan is generally a sweet girl.
color 1 - #33cccc
color 2 - #227777

User Image
R O S A L I E [ f i r s t b o r n d a u g h t e r ]
      S w a n of V i o l e t h o l l o w
      tab [ twenty || heterosexual ]
      tab tab claire holt ✚ ✚ ✚ iiM U S i C is L o V e

Rosalie Swan. Lady. Daughter of Lord and Lady Swan.
She has a bit of a temper and is easily annoyed.
She is strong-willed and a bit of a romantic.
She refuses to marry for anything but love.
color 1 - #aaaaff
color 2 - #666688

User Image
Q U E N T I N [ f i r s t b o r n s o n ]
      R y u e k of W i n t e r ' s L a n d i n g
      tab [ twenty || heterosexual ]
      tab tab hunter parrish ✚ ✚ ✚ iiM U S i C is L o V e

Quentin Ryuek. Lord. Son of Lord and Lady Ryuek.
Heir to the Lordship of Winter's Landing after his father passes.
Fairly easy-going and generally a nice guy.
He's fair and tries to treat everyone the same.
color 1 - #F62817
color 2 - #E42217

User Image
P A Y T O N [ s e c o n d b o r n d a u g h t e r ]
      E u r y d i t e of I c e l o c h
      tab [ seventeen || heterosexual
      tab tab adelaide kane ✚ ✚ ✚ iiM U S i C is L o V e

Payton Eurydite. Lady. Daughter of Lord and Lady Eurydite.
She's rather quiet. Definitely more of a listener than a talker.
She's very down to earth and realistic.
She's quite good at riding. Even better than a few of her brothers.
color 1 - #4E8975
color 2 - #41A317

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kingdoms:
        Starryhaven x
        Ironhollow x
        Grasslake x
        Greencliff
        Esterbell x
        Shadowburn
        Strongelf - Strongelf is home to the Thorn family. In the center of Strongelf is a large open area where those who wish to, and the men of the Thorn family, hone their skills with a sword. It is well kept and something of a highlight of Strongelf. Other than that there is nothing particularly special about Strongelf. It sits to the east of King's Lawn and is a two and a half days away by horse.
        Shadehollow x

Families/Clans:
        Laster - The Laster family is the Lord family of Starryhaven. It is said that long ago the family owned a very rare form of bird called a Pheonix. The bird could match a dragon in a fight. For generations the bird lived and died with the current Lord, always being reborn from its ashes to serve and protect the new lord after dying with the previous lord. Legend says that a member of the Wylde family came and killed the great bird for good so that there would no longer be anything to oppose the dragons. The Lasters and the Wyldes have been enemies ever since. The house sigil is a Pheonix. Lord and Lady Laster have two sons and one daughter. Their daughter is the eldest. There are no claimed bastards.

Ruthen - The Ruthen family was the Lord family of Esterbell. They were a family of extremely skilled hunters and it is said that they were some of the best trackers in all the seven kingdoms. The house sigil is a boar. Lady Eurydite and her brother are the only surviving members of this house.

Lister - The Lister family is the Lord family of Ironhollow. The family is renowned for their skill with a bow and they take great pride in this. Their house sigil is a pair of crossed arrows. Lord and Lady Lister have two sons together. Lord Lister has two b*****d daughters.

Markey - The Markey family is the Lord family of Grasslake. They are known for their generosity and kindness as well as for their horses. The family has been horse breeders for generations upon generations and have accumulated their wealth from this. Lord and Lady Markey have three sons and no claimed bastards. The Markey sigil is a rearing horse.

Thorn - The Thorn family is the Lord family of Strongelf. They are known for their superior sword skills and their house sigil is a pair of crossed swords behind a shield. Many of the men in the family have joined the Knights of the Realm. Lord and Lady Thorn have five children. Three boys and two girls. There are no claimed b*****d children.

Odell - The Odell family is the Lord family of Shadehollow. The house sigil is a lynx. The family is not known for anything in particular. They don't have many alliances. They tend to side with whoever they think will win, or whoever has the most money. Lord and Lady Odell have six children. Four girls and two boys. Lord Odell has two b*****d children, a daughter and a son.

Seward - The Seward family is the Lord family of Greencliff. The house sigil is a fish. This family are great sailors. They are taught from a very young age everything about ships and sailing. Lord and Lady Seward have two sons (twins) and Lord Seward has a b*****d daughter.

Burton The Burton family is the Lord family of Shadowburn. The family is known for the enormous walls surrounding their castle. They are a very reserved family and tend to try not to get in wars with anyone. The house sigil is a guard tower. Lord and Lady Burton have a son and daughter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff