• gossip

ιт ιs ғяσωиє∂ υρσи ::
                    • being the last to know things
                    • wannabes
                    • unfashionable girls
                    • heights
                    • girls who throw themselves at the guys I like

Any Fears Or Secrets? ::
              I fear being outcasted by my friends--not knowing something before everyone else--bugs freak me out--I secretly like a loser and also a normal

Piercings, tattoos? ::
                just my ears. I want a tattoo but I'm unsure of how my preppy friends will view that.

My Schedule ::
                  i will post a list of classes soon
▇▇ Esmeralda ▇▇ Anita ▇▇▇ LaFleur ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
[Miss Hippie] of the [Losers]
- [VampireGoth] -

נυsт ωαитє∂ чσυ тσ киσωXXXXX

∂σи'т ғσяɢєт ιт :: [Esme]
                  нσω мαич cαи∂ℓєs αяє σи мч cαкє :: [Seventeen/Junior]
                  тнє ∂αч ι ωαs вσяи :: [May 18th]
                  чєs ι αм α :: [Female]
                  sтαи∂ тαℓℓ :: [5'6'']
                  scαℓє тєℓℓs ℓιєs :: [115]
                  ωιи∂σωs тσ мч sσυℓ ::[Green.]
                  вσяи тнιs ωαч :: [Black with blonde streaks]

ωнαт мαкєs мє sмιℓє ::
                    • tea
                    • reading
                    • helping others
                    • animals
                    • peace signs

ιт ιs ғяσωиє∂ υρσи ::
                    • mean people
                    • when others are hurt
                    • gossip
                    • meat
                    • abuse

I fear spiders--not being able to help someone in need--being forced into things--I secretly like a prep.

tattoo on rib cage.
                My Schedule ::
                  i will post a list of classes soon
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young;Young hearts;out our minds;Runnin like we outta time;Wild childs, lookin' good;Livin hard just like we should;Don't care whose watching when we tearing it up; You know;;That magic that we got nobody can touch;Forsure;;
User Image
Who I'm with;; Where I am;;What I'm wearing;;

testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestt
esttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttes
ttesttesttesttesttestesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttes
ttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttes
ttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestte
sttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestt
esttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestt
esttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestte
sttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttes
ttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestte
sttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestte
sttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

Looking for some trouble tonight;Take my hand I'll show you the wild side;Like it's the last night of our lives;We'll keep dancing till we die;I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums;Oh what a shame that you came here with someone;So while you're here in my arms;Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young;;
You're hard to hug, tough to talk to- and I never fall asleep, when you're in my bed all you give me is a heartbeat.I've turned into a statue and it makes me feel depressed 'cause the only time you open up is when we get undressed. You don't love me, big ******** deal. I'll never tell you how I feel...You don't love me, not a big deal, I'll never tell you how I feel;;

Esme Renee Sterling
User Image
☽☾The Shadow Wolf Pack ☽☾

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttext"talktalktalktalktalktlaktlaktalktalktalktalktalk
talktlaktlaktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttxttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext"talktalktalktalktalktlaktlaktalktalktalk
talktalktalktlaktlaktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk
texttexttexttext]texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttxttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

with;; wearing;;it's hot out where;; the pack house
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It almost feels like a joke to play out the part, when you are not the starring role in someone elses heart. You know I'd rather work alone, than play a supporting role if I can't get the starring role. I never sent for love, I never had a heart to mend. Because before the start began, I always saw the end...Yeah, I wait for you to open up, to give yourself to me. But nothing's ever gonna give, I'll never set you free. Yeah I'll never set you free...
Esme Renee Sterling
User Image

☽☾[Beta] of the [Shadow Wolf Pack]☽☾
- [VampireGoth] -

נυsт ωαитє∂ чσυ тσ киσωXXXXX

∂σи'т ғσяɢєт ιт :: [Esme]
                  ι αм :: [Nineteen]
                  тнє ∂αч ι ωαs вσяи :: [May 11th]
                  чєs ι αм α :: [Female]
                  sтαи∂ тαℓℓ :: [5'7'']
                  scαℓє тєℓℓs ℓιєs :: [110]
                  ωιи∂σωs тσ мч sσυℓ ::[Hazel with green flecks]
                  нαιя cσℓσя :: [Black]

I fear;; spiders--not being able to help someone in need--the safety of my pack--losing what little attention my alpha gives me to someone else--the fighting that is sure to happen between packs--the well being of my best friend, Anaily and of course for my Alpha, Dimitri.
            Secrets;; I don't always agree with Dimitri's orders--I'm in love with him, my alpha, but I know he does not feel the same--if I found someone, another wolf in another pack, I think I'd leave my current pack if I was in love.

tattoo on rib cage.

Bio ::
              Esme grew up in Canada, the third daughter of a dysfunctional family. Her father a heavy drinker, her mother a narcissist, her sister ignoring her. She also felt like she didn't belong in her family, as if she was the outcast. She learned from a young age to care for herself, no one else would. She did all she could to gain a way away from her family, worked hard to save up money, studied hard to earn a scholarship to a good university. And all that hard work paid off. Not only did she get her scholarship, thanks to that scholarship she met the people she'd be searching for--someone to call her family, her pack.

Personality ::
              Esme cares deeply for her pack members. She do anything to protect them. She's pretty sweet unless you anger her, then be prepared. She believes that even in a world that is dangerous for her kind, love is still possible. While she is in love with her Alpha, she knows he would never love her back, at least not anytime soon with the territory problems and other packs. She wants someone to love who will love her back, someone to call her mate. She tried of feeling like something is missing in her life.
User Image

Basics
                    Eden Marie Isley
                    Seventeen
                    Thorn
                    Poison Ivy
                    poisonous kiss, control over plants, can produce pheromones that make people susceptible to mind control around her
                    bright green
                    bright red
                    tattoo of pretty purple flowers weaving along her side

A bit deeper
                    Eden is the only daughter of the very flirtatious Poison Ivy, also known as Pamela Lillian Isley. Her father is some wealthy CEO her mother seduced in order to have him change his company's plant murdering ways, although he probably ended up dead himself. Since her mother was friends with Harley Quinn, she grew up with Haven, although her mother held a deep hatred for the Joker. She grew up knowing exactly who her mother was, and who was there enemies (the heros). Her childhood was rather good, her life was beyond comfortable. She spent most of her time with her mother, Haven and in the huge garden her mother had.
                    She has always had a love for plants, from a young, young age. She wasn't like other kids, picking flowers to give to their moms or anything. First, that was murder, or at least she considered it that, second, her mother probably would've disowned her. When she was little, her mother was doubtful she'd gain any powers, and told her so on maybe occasions. But at the age of 12, that all changed. She was terribly upset, sitting alone in the garden, when she learned that she could control plants at her will. The poison kiss part of her powers she did not learn about till she was 16, same with being able to lure quiet a few guys to her if she wished it. Her mother has started teaching her how to control the pheromones to make people fall for her, and being able to control the toxicity of her kiss.

As the daughter of a sexy villain, she really had no rules growing up, other than the obvious to respect nature. She has a bad girl attitude, and does as she wishes. She was taught to show up her looks to get what she wants but she's also dangerously cunning.. She wants to be seen as more than just a pretty face though.

Eden is nice to very few people, rude to most. She does what she wants, when she wants too. She shows off her pretty looks to get what she wants. She's a radically activist in protecting the environment. She has a temper as fiery as her hair. She tolerates very few people, normally preferring to be alone. But to her friends she's fiercely loyal, and any one who hurts her friends better watch out.
                    Nature, being outside, quiet, boys, flirting, clothes, windy days
                    Industrial corporations, holidays that encourage the murder of flowers and plants (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas), pollution to the environment
                    heights, birds, bugs,fire
                    I have a soft spot for sweet boys, but I try my all to go against it, because it just wouldn't work. I'm too much of a b***h for a goody-goody.

Playlist
                    Miss Murder by AFI
                    Misery Business by Paramore
                    Toxic by Briney Spears
                    Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds
User Image

Basics
                    Haven Renee Quinzel
                    Seventeen
                    The Ring Leader
                    Harley Quinn
                    super strength, super agility, master at weapons
                    bright blue
                    dark brown
                    tattoo of cupcakes on her feet and of a circus tent on her ribs

A bit deeper
                    Born to the ever mad Harley Quinn, who used to be known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, who worked as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum before meeting her father, the even madder Joker at the Asylum. Upon meeting the Joker, my mother fell head over heels for him, and after a particularly brutal fight with Batman, my mother lost it seeing him so beat up. From then on out, she renounced her normal appearance, donning a harlequin costume and became my father's 'side kick' of sorts. Although her parent's relationship is a bit one sided, Harley caring deeply for the Joker while her father's emotions swing from absolutely adoring her mother to wanting her dead, she loved them both with every ounce of her being. She is a bit mad as well, but she doesn't mind the weird looks she receives from others. She's very scatterbrained at times, also seeming to be a bit ADHD.

Eden is very hyperactive and childish. If she doesn't get her way you can bet she's going to throw a tantrum, then three minutes later forget why. She is best friends with Eden Isley, they grew up together since Harley was Eden's moms best friend. She, much like her mother does to Poison Ivy, took to calling Eden 'Red', due to her hair color. She falls in and out of love rather quickly, but seems to have a soft spot for blondes bad boys.

Haven's actually very sweet, and that seems to confuse people knowing of her parentage. She's rather child like in some aspects, but can flip rather easily from her child like state to a young adult with an attitude. She dislikes rules that restrict her, and her fun is usually outside of the box. She is in love with cotton candy and coffee, it makes her already amped up personality stronger.
                    candy, sweet things, circuses, caffeine, running, clothing
                    rules, not having fun, reading (it requires her to sit still for too long), mean people, when people talk about her family/friends
                    bats, tight spaces,the darkness,being left alone
                    She's not as crazy as many believe, some of it's an act.

Playlist
                    Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
                    Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
                    Circus by Britney Spears
                    Black Sheep by Gin Wigmore
There's only two types of people in the world;;
the ones that entertain and the ones that observe;;well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show
kind of girl don't like the backseat, gotta be first;;I'm a like the ringleader,
I call the shots;;I'm like a firecracker I make it hot;;

Haven "The RingLeader" Quinzel
User Image

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk"test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

occ; outfit in middle icon c:

All eyes on me in the center of the ring
just like a circus;; when I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a circus;;
don't stand there watching me,follow me, show me what you can do;;everybody
let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus;;there's only two types of guys out there
ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared;;

With just a look they shook;;and heavens bowed before him.
simply a look can break your heart;;the stars that pierce the sky;;
He left them all behind;;we’re left to wonder why;;He left us all behind.
hey Miss Murder can I;;hey Miss Murder can I? make beauty stay if I;;
take my life?

User Image

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.

Dreams of his crash won’t pass;;oh, how they all adored him
beauty will last when spiraled down;;the stars that mystify He left them all behind;;
and how his children cried;;He left us all behind;;
hey Miss Murder can I;;hey Miss Murder can I? make beauty stay if I take my life?

ooc; outfit link in middle icon c:
Blue eyed Susans;;standing in a domino line;;falling in and out of love all the time;;they'll break your heart just to see a boy cry--But not me;;I am a brown eyed loner;;I march to my own drummer;;I'm a piccolo owner and the labor of my mother's love;;honey you'd be a load off her mind;;but with or without you--my only plan is to be free;with or without you--I'm still me.

Esme Renee LaFleur
User Image
-Demeter's daughter-

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttxttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext"talktalktalktalktalktlaktlaktalktalktalk
texttexttexttxttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

with;; wearing;; where;;

I'm not gonna live in this house 'til I'm dead;;I like you a lot 'cause you're different a little;;you got answers to my riddles;;your daddy is a pistol--and you are a son of a gun;;I could be the daughter that he never wanted;;but with or without you--my only plan is to be free;with or without you--I'm still me.
          User Image
          ᴇsᴍᴇ ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ ʟᴀғʟᴇᴜʀ xxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchild of xxxxDemeter.

Es.
                                                  18 & May 11th.
                                                  Female.
                                                  Straight.
                                                  Caring. •●• Even tempered. •●• Sweet.
                                                  Easily Persuaded. •●• Gets lost in her thoughts easily. •●• Too trusting.
                                                  5 years.
                                                  Vanessa Hudgens.
                                                  None, I believe the body is a temple and not to be tampered with. (Although I do find boys with tattoos and pierces rather attractive.)
                                                  If I Die Young; The Band Perry
                                                  : Esme had a quiet, simple childhood out in the country with her father. She knew growing up that she was different from the other children. Her mother told her so when she was around five, not that she saw her much, but whenever she did come to visit, Esme just knew...just knew something was first about them both. She didn't really understand what this meant at such a young age, but was told to keep the secret to herself, so she did. She was always an easy going, level tempered child,she can never remember once throwing a temper tantrum like other kids did. She always did as she was told, never once stepping out side of the rules. She didn't feel the need too. She wasn't drawn to partying, drinking or drugs, all she wanted to do was be around nature. She loved the quietness of the forest, the meadow, the woods, and the gorgeous foliage that nature produced. She was a natural gardener, producing many different flowers, from common to rare, easily. And after she fully understood her mothers role, and therefore hers, she got why she had such a 'green thumb.' She was enrolled in camp after she turned 13, with her hormones and powers both changing up, her mother and father both thought her to be an easy target for the monsters that prey upon the demi-god children like herself. She actually did not even realize that other demi-god children existed until her arrival at camp. She's rather friendly, although she tends to come off shy at first. She likes to obverse others, as she does flowers, and has taken to sketching the area surrounding the camp including some of the campers. She still has little to no fighting skills, just the use of vines and such to hold people back and trip them, even after all this time at camp. She really needs to focus on that and not the beauty of the woods
                                                  dark orchid, dark turquoise & hot pink
                                                  VampireGoth
          User Image
          ᴇᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchild of xxxxNyx

Eden.
                                                  17 & October 3rd.
                                                  Female.
                                                  Straight.
                                                  Quick. •●• Observant. •●• Loyal.
                                                  Not trusting.l•●• Temperamental.•●• Restless.
                                                  4 years.
                                                  Taylor Mangan.
                                                  Simple small crescent moon tattoo on wrist.
                                                  My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark; FallOutBoy
                                                  Eden grew up in a big city, surrounded by noise, bright lights and crime. She hated it, but of course it wasn't up to her where they lived but her father. Her father was a musician, and as a little kid Eden felt like that was all he cared about. She began to isolate herself off from other people completely, instead finding comfort in the darkness and silence of being alone. But as she matured that silence wasn't enough, she felt a need, a pull to go out and cause conflict among her peers. In high school that's exactly what she'd do. At fourteen she was sneaking into clubs with the older kids, spiking drinks, flirting with others boyfriends/girlfriends, anything that caused a bit of chaos in the dull, dull life of her classmates. Once she took it too far though, which earned her a visit from the mother she had never know. Her mother explained to her why she felt the need to cause problems for others, and about what she was. Stunned speechless, the brunette did not even realized that she had agreed to being shipped off to this camp. At first she did every bad thing she could to stir up some trouble in the camp, but gradually she began to make friends and found the place not as boring. Besides, what fun is it to cause trouble all alone?
                                                  dark grey, dark magenta & dark cyan.
                                                  VampireGoth
ᴇsᴍᴇ ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ ʟᴀғʟᴇᴜʀ
User Image
-Demeter's daughter-

☽☾ᴇᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ☽☾
User Image
- Nyx's daughter-

User Image
          ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ wɪɴᴛᴇʀsxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchild of xxxxAphrodite

Hav.
                                                  22; May 16th
                                                  Female
                                                  Hetrosexual
                                                  Loving •●• Protective •●• Sweet
                                                  Falls in love very easily •●• Ditzy at times •●• Hyper at all times
                                                  10 years.
                                                  Leda Muir.
                                                  Scar down her back from a quest, also a deep scar, small, on her hip.
                                                  Bad Girls Club by Falling In Reverse
                                                  Haven was the daughter of a very loving man who travel about the world. He was a bit of a romancer to the ladies, so you can imagine his surprise when a little pin bundle was dropped on his door step. You'd think he would hate the girl and having to deal with her but in fact, it was the opposite. Her father was thrilled to have her, and always put her ahead of the other women in his life, and there was a lot of them. Haven had always been a flirt, even as a small child. As she got older, she just thought it was a trait from her father. Honestly, her father probably had no idea who her mother was until she started talking about monsters and being scared of them. That's when he realized exactly who her mother was. Her father sat her down at the age of 10, telling her about her mother and about the camp. She was very sad to have to leave her papa but did so at his wishes.

At camp, she had many friends, and had even more flings with boys. She didn't understand the need to learn to fight or use weapons at first. The last couple of years she's really gotten into camp, the fighting part not just the adorable demi-god boys part, although that's still a big part of it too. She's known to like parties and dye her hair random crazy colors whenever she feels like, although pink is her favorite. She hangs about the camp, although she's older than most campers, to help the kids adapt to it and be someone they can come to to talk. She also helps the other Aphrodite child perfect there skills, such as charm speak.
                                                  Hot pink, medium purple & slate blue
                                                  VampireGoth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces