• Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Roleplayer: Moonie1
Character Name: Winifred Abbot
Codename: Core
Affiliation: Neutral
Powers: Being incurably stupid, super strength, being able to connect to most clockwork automation with very low success of doing anything useful from there

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
My inventor's signature: Moonie1
Serial number: Winifred Abbot
Acronyms: Robot, Moron, Winnie
Model identity: Core
I need an upgrade; I'm already: 15-ish
I was completed on: June 12 Birthday
The correct parts say I'm: Female-ish
I am user compatible, since I'm: Confused

I am a registered: Neutral Automation
Unique system features:
Stupidity: Winni was programmed with a naive personality as an experiment to see how far they could push someone's plausible lack of intelligence while making them completely functional. She's a complete pushover when it suggestions, very trusting and believe much of what someone tells her.
Super Strength: Being an automation, she doesn't have the human limits of muscles and thus can pick up a fair bit of weight.
Connection to automations: She can be plugged into other automations to "talk" to them. She success rate of "hacking" said automation though is very low and mostly a complete waste of time.

Vertical dimension: 5'6"
Accumulative Mass: 125lbs

Clockwork brain says I was built:
With one word in mind: Naivety. Which completely unaware that she is as naive as she is, she's bubbly, chatty and wants to be completely helpful to all those around her. Which usually leads to things going south very quickly, as she is also clumsy, rash, and acts before she fully thinks things through. While she is completely willing to do as anyone asks of her, if someone mentions that she's stupid, idiotic, or moronic, she snaps, turning quite nasty and angry towards the person that dares offend her. She should also not be given any form of power, as it goes to her head quite quickly, which leads to even poorer choices in decision making.

From blueprints to now:
Winifred began life as a simple clock, one that chirped out the hours of the day. Just a toy built by one Anthony Stark when he was a younger man. One day, desperate for a bit of Stark tech, she was stolen by one of Stark's workers off his desk and sold to a competitor. She was broken down, rebuilt, and broken down again until someone at the competitor's workshop got the bright idea to see if they could put her clockwork parts into a life-size doll. Which worked quite well in fact. Unfortunately said employee was also completely insane, didn't write down how she was built or how he programmed her and thus left her with quite a naive and stupid program loaded as her personality when he died (they say he died in some lemon-involved incident).

So afterwards, not quite sure what to do with their now useless automation, the company put her into storage, telling her that she had to watch the boxes very carefully so they didn't try to escape. This continued for a few years until the company closed down and people moved the boxes out of the storage room. Left without any orders beyond "watching the boxes", Winnie followed after, but ended up getting lost on the streets of the city.

Preferences: Being helpful, fresh oil straight from the can, shining her gears, pretty dresses
Glitches: Being called a moron or any form of the word, water, rust, rats, when she gives off an embarrassing burst of steam
Short-Circuit: The dark, being shut away forever, someone taking her key so she can't wind herself
Compatible Operating Systems: She likes to crush oil cans?

User Manual Footnotes: While almost human looking, with her head, legs and arms covered in a synthetic skin like material, she is cold and her torso is a tin-case, which houses her gears and inner-workings. While she can't eat, she does drink oil. Her eyes glow blue. She also ticks, with her wind-up key in the center of her chest and her connection port at the base of her neck
Colours I come in: Periwinkle Blue
My donated face: Kristen Bell

Posting color: =#4671D5

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Roleplayer: Moonie1
Character Name: Steven Rogers
Codename: Captain Rogers
Affiliation: Neutral
Powers: Peak Human Condition; medical knowledge, weaponry; robotic leg

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
My inventor's signature: Moonie1
Serial number: Captain Steven Rogers
Acronyms: Captain Rogers, Doctor Rogers, Wet Blanket, Metal-Leg, Steve
Model identity: Captain Rogers
I need an upgrade; I'm already: 38
I was completed on: July 4
The correct parts say I'm: Male
I am user compatible, since I'm: I'm quite sure that's an inappropriate question! (Straight-ish)

I am a registered: Doctor (Neutral) Faction
Unique system features: Peak Human Condition; medical knowledge, weaponry; robotic leg.:
Peek Human Condition: Steven Rogers used to be a normal enough man. Drank his tea and read the press like everyone else, though while on his first tour as a medical doctor, he came across a strange glowing orb one night. Against his better judgment, Steven reached out to touch the orb and he was filled with memories that weren't his own; those of a medical experiment, a strange, circular shield, and freezing. After that he found he could run faster, jump higher, and do just about everything at a peak physical condition.
Medical Knowledge: Being an army doctor, he is fairly adverse in the ways of medicine and continues his practice back home after the war.
Weaponry: Gained knowledge of weaponry during the war and keeps his service pistol hidden away in his home.
Robotic Leg: Lost his leg during the war and had it replaced with a robotic one. Is stronger than his human leg.

Vertical dimension: 6'0"
Accumulative Mass: 165lbs

Clockwork brain says I was built: Steve is, at heart, a very sweet man. A product of his time, he hides behind a stuffy exterior of a proper gentlemen, but to his closest friends he willing extends his arms for a hug or offers a shoulder for them to lean on. He's also not afraid to tell Tony off when needed, having spent a few years finally getting to know the man well enough to give him a piece of his mind, even if he'll always be grateful for Tony for getting him back up on his feet (Literally). Steve also has good bedside manner and an irrational fear of deep, cold water ever since he touched the blue shimmer.
From blueprints to now: The son of a military officer, Steven always wanted to serve. Hearing stories from his mother, who told him how brave his father was before he took to the bottle, Steve felt it was his duty to continue his family's legacy. However, through poor health on his part and a uneasy feeling of cutting down someone just for following orders, Steven found that he didn't have the heart to just ride into battle on the front lines, no matter how much he disliked bullies. At odds with his morals, health, and his wants, he ended up becoming versed in the medical field and applied himself to be a field medic. During one tour, however, Steven ran across a strange blue ripple, like a tear in the very space time continuum. Curiosity got the better of him, and reading out to touch it, Steven was hit with memories that weren't his own. He awakened later to find his health had improved to the point he was vastly out passing the other, previously fitter men.

This continue through several tours, with Steven growing confident enough to now pushing himself to the front lines to try and drag any living, injured soldier back to his medical tent. During one of these runs he stepped on a mine, the device designed to send a shower of shrapnel upward in a violent past when triggered. Steven survived, but he lost his leg in the process. The man he was desperately trying to reach, Bucky, was not so lucky and lost his life that day. He was sent home afterwards and lived for a few months, alone, bitter, the wooden leg always a reminder that he got cocky and that it was his fault Bucky's life was lost. It was not long after that, however, that he was visited by a man he had only heard of before: Anthony Stark.

Tony had a deal for him. He would give him a new leg, one that bent and moved like a real one, if Steve took up his medical practice again and on the side, became Tony's personal doctor if he so needed one. (Which Tony assured him that would never be the case, since he never needed a doctor.). What Tony needed from him was medical knowledge on anatomy, to make better prosthetics for soldiers like him. Stunned by this offer, Steve sent Tony away, but a few days later, wrote him and took up his offer. Fitted with a new leg and able to reclaim his mobility (even if his leg ached quite badly from time to time due to being a proto-type, especially in the cold or when it rained), Steve set up a surgery in his small home and takes house calls. He honors his agreement with Tony, doctoring him whenever the man needs it, though mostly just spends time with the man; trying to keep him from accidently harming himself through self-neglect (He tries to get Tony to eat and sleep at normal times) or when Tony harms himself in his work shop.

Preferences: Profiterole, tea, hot chocolate, bowler hats, spending time with Tony
Glitches: Magic, the supernatural, an untidy living space, foie gras, his leg, machines he can't understand
Short-Circuit: His nightmares of the war, loud, bomb-like bangs, his leg not working for him, drowning/being held underwater (especially very cold water)
Compatible Operating Systems:....Tony

User Manual Footnotes: He does house-calls, though if needed, his study in his apartment doubles as a surgery. He lost his leg during the war and thus has a clock-work and steam drive one that goes up to his hips and buckles around his waist. He also favors his arm a little, having been shot in the shoulder.
Colours I come in: Blue and Red
My donated face: Jude Law

Posting Color: =#313186

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
And I know, of the pain, that you feel the same as me.
And I dream, of the rain, as it falls upon the leaves.
And the cracks, in our lives, like the cracks upon the ground.
They are sealed, and are now, washed away.
You tell me we can start the rain.
You tell me that we all can change.
You tell me we can find something to wash the tears away.

User Image

THIS IS WHERE POST GO TO DIE

Posting color #313186

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If I only was more human,
XXXI would count every single second the rest of my life

User Image

Winifred Abbot

WHERE POSTS GO TO DIE

If Only I Was More Human
I'd embrace every single feeling that came in my life

User Image

Company:N/A

Color code for posts: #4671D5

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

WHERE POSTS GO TO DIE

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Arctic HYDRA Base: Floor B-

User Image

The grated elevator door shut behind them with a rattling click, leaving them in a hall that was illuminated with the soft, white glow of wall lamps that were positioned ever twenty-five yards or so. Between the lamps, doorways and other halls branched off, leading to other areas of the facility. "Male Dorms" one sign instructed, it tacked up neatly next to one of the side-halls. "Female Dorms" another instructed. A set of double doors set further down the hall had a sign tacked above it that read "Canteen".

User Image

Besides the halls and the canteen, the doors that branched off from their hall seemed to lead to labs. Hot plates, beakers: All things that weren't out of the ordinary. The smell in the air couldn't have been more wrong though. The sterile smell of medical cleansing was there, as was the sharpness that came with the cold; over that though was a sickening smell of something rotten. Like something had died within the ducts, but had stopped decomposing due to the chill before it could create a more pungent odor.

User Image

It wasn't until about half-way down the hall, just before it opened up into a large room lit by a blue lights did they come across a large, sticky pool of dark-red liquid: Blood. It sat in the center of the hall and dragged outward, into the large room, as if something had dragged whoever cause the puddle away. There was more of it on the walls. Hand-prints, smeared downward before coming to an abrupt stop; as whoever had leaned against it was jerked away just as they were sliding to the floor. From inside of the next room, shadows pooling into the corners, making hiding spots easy to come by and deep within the darkness was the sound of soft sobbing.

User Image

Map 1

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Regrets Collect Like Old Friends,
Here to Relieve Your Darkest Moments...
And Every Demon Wants His Pound of Flesh,
But I Like to Keep Some Things to Myself.

And I've Been A Fool and I've Been Blind,

I Can Never Leave the Past Behind...

So I Like To Keep My Issues Strong,

But It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn...

User Image

TEXT

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Username: Moonie1
Character name: Loki Odinson [Blood of Laufey]
Character Alias: Godling of Mischief
Nickname(s) (to be separated with a comma): Plenty of not nice names, Tiny Tyrant, Little Loki, Prince of Asgard, the Trickster of Asgard
Sexuality: Girls are kind of okay...
Birthday: August 15

Height: 4,7"
Weight: 188lbs

Alignment: Neutral
Species: Frost Giant/Jotuns
Power Class: 3
Power(s): As a child, Loki has lost a great many of his powers. He can still do very basic sorcery, if he has the time to set it up. He also still possess a regenerative healing factor, like many Asgardians. He has Superhuman strength, stamina, dense tissue, durability, and longevity; meaning he can run faster, stronger, heavily, ages slower and is less breakable then a human child his age. He is also immune to extreme cold. However, because of his age and lack of knowledge in the mystic arts, he must rely heavily on his wit, charm and cunning to get what he wants.

Personality (At least 5 sentences): Reborn, Loki is much more naive and trusting then his elder counterpart. He does however, retain a lot of his former bad habits, such as lying, cheating, and using tricks and manipulation to get what he wants, though mainly to the extend to doing good and just pretending to be evil. He fears that he'll resort to being evil once again and that nothing he does will change that outcome, he feeling guilt for deeds he had done, thinking himself a monster when it comes to the outcome of some of his plots, like with the death of Thor or the damnation of the Disir. He is no longer power-hungry and he adores his brother Thor.

Biography (At least 2 5-sentence paragraphs): When Loki realized he was becoming old and predictable, he wrote himself out of 'The Book of Hel', promising Hela a favor if she allowed him to do this. In doing so, this allowed him to cheat death permanently and upon his death after his sacrifice during the Siege of Asgard, he was reborn as a young child in France. Later, when Thor longed for his brother again, Loki was partially restored to his former self, though lacked the powers and age of the elder Loki. Another difference is that the young Loki adored his brother and tried to help out his home as best he could to various degrees of success.

He helped save the Realms from the Fear Serpent, though in the process he ended up killing Thor, something he still feel guilty over doing to this day. However, he did make up for it by being the only one that truly remembered his brother and helped pave the way to bringing Thor back. He also gave the Disir back to Mephisto, as part of the bargain he set up with the devil, though later he did fix it so that the Deisir willingly became Hela's Valkyries. More recently he was sent to help the UK's Old gods fight the City gods, only to turn around and help the city gods win the war in order to stop the bloodshed sooner. It was during this that Loki lost Leah; (Hela's handmaiden and was charged with looking out for Loki until he paid Hela back) who he considered his "B.F.F", by giving Hela the Holy Grail to allow her to heal her missing hand, which used Leah's life energy to do so.

Without his friend and with only Thor as the person that really likes him, Loki watched as war unfolded between the Aesir and the Vanir again and the rise of Surtur and his people. The fire giants were gaining an edge and while he was almost not welcomed, Asgard was Loki's home and Thor, who was surrounded and about to take a fatal blow from Surtur, was his brother. Throwing himself in front of the blast, Loki hoped that this one last act of good, saving his brother, would make up for any wickedness he had done and proved that he wasn't evil. When he reopened his eyes though he wasn't burnt to a crisp like he expected...

Likes (At least 5):Playing games, playing pranks on people, his phone, taking photographs, milkshakes and sweets, his big brother Thor, not getting into trouble
Dislikes (At least 5): Bullies, feeling guilty, being hated, getting into trouble, people he likes dying, heat

Extra Information:
Music Genre: Indie: "Shake it Out"-Florence + The Machine
Posting Colours: Green
Model Used:Ted Allpress

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageRoleplayer: Moonie1
Character Name: Loki Odinson
Codename: Loki
Affiliation: Exiles
Powers: General Asgadian factors like healing, strength, dense tissue, durability and longevity. Also general cleverness and being unnoticed, as most children are if they're quite.

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Loki
User Image

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦▬ ♦ ▬ ♦▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Ӎ ɪ я ʀ σ ɾ, Ӎ ɪ ʀ я σ ɾ

Name: Loki Laufeyson
Age: Ages upon ages; past the lifetime of thousands of humans
Birth date: Unknown by Midgardian calendars

Sex: Male…usually
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 6’4”
Estimated Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Skin Tone: Blue

Other Noticeable physical traits: Has raised scars-like markings along his body, these being racial traits. He also possesses a set of curved horns coming from his forehead and pointed ears. A thin series of scars line his lips if one is close enough to see and a little more noticeable are the pock-marks that also dabble his forehead and ooze down around his eyes and temples, as if acid had burnt him there.

Ş ҭ ӷ ʊ ҭ ϓ σ ʊ ӷ Ş ҭ ʊ ӻ ӻ

The Gift that Can't be Returned: -Superhuman physical abilities such as increased speed and strength (though by far not as strong as Thor), though he is far weaker then he used to be.
- Has the near immortality of the Asgardians, increasing his lifespan by far compared to a mortal and making him almost impervious to conventional harm. He is also capable of reattaching body parts, even his head. He is immune to terrestrial diseases.
- Was once the most powerful sorcerer Asgard had to offer, but is now severely limited to being able to work only the most basic of spells. He can still shapeshift, though only taking forms that are aligned with his basic body shape and structure, and not for very long as it leaves him very drained.

Strengths: Strong and faster than a normal human, he is also immuned to most terrestrial diseases and cannot be harmed by the usual conventional weapons, such as Midgardian guns. He can cast basic spells, like water manipulation and a fireball, though it doesn’t have much heat to it.
Weaknesses: Severely weakened to what he once was, his magic is not what it used to be. He also sees his exposed racial features to be a hindrance. He is weak against heat.

Source: Jotun

ʛ ɪ ѵ ε ɪ ҭ ϓ σ ʊ ӷ ɭ ɭ

Likes: Ice cream, winning, manipulating others, shiny things…Midgard at some points…it’s away from Odin at least.
Dislikes: Odin, serpents, mortals, Asgardians, losing, Thor, death, heat-waves

Affiliated With: Brotherhood, though he rarely talks to them and only joins up when his needs meet theirs.

Family: Thor Odinson, various children he has sired or damed through the eons, most notable is Hela: Goddess of Hel.

Trained in: Hand to hand, staff fighting, knife throwing, magic
Educated in: Among the courts of Asgard and his own teaching when lessons were not going to his pace.

Occupation: Unemployed, occasional villain when he needs…resources, God of Mischief

History: Odin, ruler of Asgard, home of the Aesir, once lead his subjects in war against the Jotun; Frost Giants that made their home in the realm of Jotunheim. There he killed Laufey, king of the frost giants, when the Aesirs went to take their spoils of war; including the Casket of Eternal Winters, Odin took with him a god-sized infant giant. This was Loki, son of Laufey, who was kept hidden due to his small size. Odin adopted Loki as his own and raised the boy alongside his own biological son, Thor.

In childhood, Loki greatly, quietly, resented the fact that everyone, including their father, seemed to favor young Thor over himself. Thor, who was as strong-headed as he was strong, far stronger then Loki, won friends easily while Loki trailed behind his brother, only becoming included due to his brother dragging him along. Loki found though that he had a natural affinity for the art of magic and sorcery, something that also set him apart from his peers. He was also infamous for his mischievous nature and thus would often play pranks on those in Asgard. One notable time was when he cut off all of Sif's hair, thus promoting Thor to force him into replacing it with a magical artifact. Going to the dwarves, he managed to con several other magical items from them, including Thor's hammer Mjolnir. Even though Loki tried to claim the hammer for his own, Odin gifted it to Thor. Thousands of years of this left Loki looking to take any advantage he could over Thor, but in his childhood and youth, he did help and aid his Asgardian family.

As Loki matured into a young man, his antics became more and more pronounced, however, Loki usually crafted his schemes so subtly that Odin and Thor could rarely justify punishing him, and Loki would continue to live in their midst, awaiting his next opportunity. His tricks sometimes did lead him into trouble and awkward situations... such as being the 'mother' of Odin's steed, Sleipnir. He is also the father of the great wolf Fenrir, the Midgard Serpent, Jormungand, and Hela, the goddess of death.

The event that set him down his path of villainy though started on the day of his brother's royal coronation, where he let in several Jotuns into the palace so they could mess up the day and get Thor worked up. He hoped that it would prove that Thor was unfit to rule, but things escalated until Thor, after going to Jotunhiem, got himself exiled to Earth. From there, in an attempt to show that he was more fit to be king, Loki tried to wipe out his race. At the end of it all, he threw himself into a self-imposed banishment by dropping into a worm-hole when Odin refused to acknowledge that Loki at least tried show him he was better than Thor. One thing lead to another and in his attempt to take over Earth, Loki help create the Avengers.

Over the following years though, as his schemes grew more wicked and bigger, until he did slay his brother Balder by tricking someone into throwing a mistletoe branch, which pierced his heart. Odin, however, when Loki’s scheme was discovered did what he felt he should have done eons ago. He sealed Loki’s powers beyond his reach, leaving him nearly powerless before he chained him to a rock. Above this a great venomous serpent was placed and for many years, dripped acid onto Loki’s head, tormenting him with great pain. Loki had one final trick up his sleeve though and freeing himself, he slipped away to Earth and has since been trying to recover his powers.
Donating a Face: Tom Hiddleston

Timid Seeker

4,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImagePulling the Strings: Moonie1
__Their Name: Loki “God of Mischief” Laufeyson
____Their Age: Eons
______Their Affiliation: Brotherhood
________Source of Power: Racial; Jotun
__________Summation of Power: Superhuman strength, speed, and minor magic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff