russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
            User Image
                                              User Image

"Don't worry. I spend more time up here than I should. You're welcome here at any time. . .but you have to promise me that you will attempt to make some friends. I can't always be your escape." Makoto laughed a little as he walked towards the small bench. Remy still wasn’t quite sure he liked being this high up. When he was younger his parents had taken him to the top of the Eiffel Tower but even then he clung to his mother’s skirt, little knees knocking into each other from fright. The flaxen haired male kept a good grip on the other’s arm as they made their way to a bench that had a scenic view. "Here sit down. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." The young teacher grinned as he took a seat and began to open up the small box. Curious cerulean blue eyes were now focused on the box that Makoto was beginning to open. "I'll share my food with you. . . Remy, why don't you sign up for after-school activities? You can make new friends that way and maybe some of the honor students can help you as well?" Wait they put food in those tiny boxes? No wonder half of his classmates looked even more petite than himself! Did these people believe in eating anything other than rice and vegetables? Remy was beginning to question if he could stay in this new country for long with its’ crowded streets, difficult language, strict customs, and lack of appealing food. Remy was so preoccupied thinking about how they managed to stuff food into the tiny boxes that he missed most of what the other was saying, not that he really understood him much any ways. Makoto’s French was alright but he obviously was far from fluent. Ancel must have taught him some basic conversational French and the other must have learned the rest from outdated text books. Letting out a sigh; Remy hung his head as he poked at the food with a chopstick. “I cannot join a club. H---How would I? Nobody would want ze foreigner in their club.” He stuttered out. “Honor students? Monsieur do not make me laugh. I would give those poor people headaches due to the language barrier. As it is you and I can barely converse. Your French is decent but needs to be updated and there’s no hope for me ever learning to speak Japanese.” A light blonde brow arched as he watched the teacher light a cigarette. A pout appeared on his soft pink lips. “H—Hey it’s not good to do that you know. “ The younger male muttered underneath his breath. His attention was diverted from the teacher to the scenery. He couldn’t help but comment on how beautiful it was Even Makoto chimed in, "Isn't it? I think it's beautiful up here. That's why I come up here so often. Just don't tell any of those young ladies in your grade that I'm here. . .they will eat me alive." Remy rolled his blue orbs at the others comment. “As amusing as zat could be I would not rat you out like that.” Hearing the other laugh caused a small smile to tug at the corner of Remy’s lips. "I wonder what Ancel would say about this, what do you think Rem-kun?" “About what?” Remy asked. Ancel was pretty easy to live with so far and it didn’t seem like much could ruffle the old man’s feathers.

“I'll call your Uncle later. . .Rem-kun if you don't mind me asking, why were sent here to live with your Uncle?” Remy, cheeks stuffed with rice, was about to answer the others question before Makoto suddenly got up and exclaimed, "OH! Look at the time! I'm latttteeee…I'm sorry. I have a meeting at one-fifteen. Finish that bento box up and I will see you later. We will create a tutoring plan after I talk to Ancel! Bye Rem-kun!" Remy was left sitting there, an utterly confused expression plastered on his face. “Bye?”

The school day dragged by painfully slow the rest of the day. It had started out so eventful with finding out his uncle’s best friend would be his home room teacher and then the incident with the music teacher. Remy was sitting in his last class, zone out, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to look over his shoulder and saw a gent eyeing him with a mischievous smirk on his face. Remy gave the other an confused look which got a chuckle in return as the others smirk grew into a Cheshire Cat sized grin. The other handed him a note before leaning back in his chair. Turing his attention back to the front of the room; Remy unfolded the note and made a feeble attempt to read it. What struck him was that he was able to pick out some of the words; maybe his tutoring session had worked? He, not knowing how to write in Japanese yet, wrote out his reply in English, assuming the other gent had taken a few years of the class, before passing the note back. Off and on throughout the class the two exchanged notes and even little cartoon doodles of the boring teacher. As the bell rang; the other student stood up and walked over next to Remy’s desk and waited on him to gather his things. “The names Akihiro.” He said, giving a snaggletooth grin. “I’m R---Remy Bellrose.” Remy gave a slight bow. Akihiro chuckled once again. “Cute.” He simply said. “So which way do you take home?” Aki asked. Remy gave a shrug of his shoulders. “Um I have a pretty good walk to my uncle’s. I think its east from here? No no no it’s west! Um..maybe south?” He bit down on his bottom lip as he began trying to figure out how to get home from here. “Say how about I walk you home? I’m a native and I know this area pretty well.” The other said. Remy looked relieved. “Thanks!” With that the duo left the classroom and began to walk in the crowded halls towards the exit. Just as Remy was rounding a corner he was bumped into and fell hard on the ground. "Oh my I'm sorry- er Rem-kun?" Akihiro arched a brow hearing the teacher call Remy “Rem-kun”. He took a few steps back and curiously observed how the teacher interacted with the new student. Rumors had been buzzing around that Mr. (name) had been unusually welcoming towards the new student. A hand was now extended in front of Remy’s face. “Here let me help you up. I'm so sorry. Do you want me to walk you home? “Remy’s face was bright red when he noticed just who had knocked him down and was all of a sudden asking to walk him home. Akihiro could sense the situation was awkward so he stepped up and proceeded to help Remy out of a possibly embarrassing situation. “Common Remy let’s get goin’!” He said, grabbing the blonde by the wrist and dragging him towards the exit. Remy looked over his shoulder at Makoto one more time before Aki had him out the door and onto the streets.

The duo made the long walk to Ancel's deli. Ancel was surprised to see that Remy had brought a native friend into the deli. Remy happily introduced Akihiro to his uncle and the other seemed like a well mannered gent in front of his uncle. Aki's dark orbs looked Remy up and down before he got an idea. "Say let's go to your room so we can....study!" Ancel seemed to approve of this and told the two they could have full run of the kitchen during their study session. Remy lead the way up to his room on the second floor of the deli and Aki eagerly followed.

Aki made himself at home in Remy's room and the two began to talk about things like video games, how awful school was, about Remy's unusual first day, and finally the topic of music in general. Apparently Aki was an aspiring musician and almost demanded that Remy give a little performance for him. Picking up his violin he played a Zelda song for the other. After the duo spent more time talking and less on that homework they promised Ancel they'd do. In all honesty Remy forgot that he was actually supposed to have a tutoring session after school with Makoto. Oops!

User Image

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

“Congratulations boys.” Jongdae said an approving smile on his face, a rare site to see, as his eyes turned into kind mini crescent moons. “I believe you all have deserved this.” He said, his deep voice lowering as Alpha entered the location where the production crew for Hello Baby was throwing them a party. Changbeom was grinning ear to ear as he draped an arm around Insu’s, the resident ice prince, shoulder and lightly pulled him into a side hug. “I’m so happy for you boys! You’re finally getting recognized and on such a big platform. I mean sure you’ve all done well on musicbank and different stages but to be featured on such a beloved television program! Aigoo I can’t believe my boys are going to be on Hello Baby.” He chuckled as his grin turned into a proud smile. Jaemin looked over to his hyungs , wide eyes growing in awe as they entered the space for their congratulatory party , “I—Insu hyung aren’t you happy about our show? You look kinda well you look the same. Look at how happy Bomi is and even Jongdae seems less terrifying than normal. Common hyung smile just this once! Pweeeeeeease.” He batted his long lashes and tried using an aegyo on the sandy blonde. Insu just rolled his eyes as he shrugged Bomi’s arm from around his shoulders. “Jaemin don’t get your hopes up.” The second oldest muttered. Reaching over; Insu ruffled the others fluffy chocolate brown hair and gave a half smile, which seemed to be enough to pacify the maknae. “Now stick with Kodi or Jongdae hyung.” He said, his usually fierce eyes turning soft as he looked into the doe eyes of the youngest. Jaemin gave a feverish nod of his head as he trotted off to catch up with Kodi and Minseok. A chuckle drew Insu’s attention to his peer Minsu, well more like his rival or annoyance might even be a better term to describe how the rapper felt towards the visual of the group. “What was that?” The sandy blonde hissed. Seeing the others “ sleazy smirk” as Insu often called it just annoyed the rapper even more. “Yah! Don’t start this Minsu I don’t feel like dealing with your childish antics right now. If you want someone to play with then go find your buddy Minseok. I’m sure you two idiots can find something to easily amuse yourselves with.” Changbeom frowned hearing the rapper’s harsh words towards his band mate. “Su isn’t that a little h—har---“ “Changbeom did I ask for your opinion?” Insu snapped, his harsh gaze now directed at the young manager. “N----No.” Bomi stuttered out feeling fearful as he looked into the intense glare Insu was now giving him. “But still you and Minsu really need to work out your differences e---especially if we’re all going to be on national television together.” Insu rolled his dark brown eyes before letting out an annoyed huff. “Once this idiot grows up then maybe I’ll be able to tolerate him better. Or better yet when he quits making a mockery of my craft by attempting to rap then we’ll get along.” With that Insu left the group and went to find something to drink.

After downing several numbers of drinks, and having been spoken to by several of the staff; Insu got up from his current spot and ventured out to find Jaemin. He could see Jongdae huddled up in one of the chairs his hawk eyes keeping watch on Jaemin, Kodi, and Minseok, however; Minsu wasn’t with the other three and neither was Changebom for that matter. This deeply concerned the rapper. Minsu was an idiot and giving him any ounce of alcohol was asking for trouble to happen.

Having migrated through the cramped room Insu could hear females giggle and Mins’s voice mixed among them. Eyes narrowed into a fierce glare as he walked up towards the crowd. Changebom, who must have been intoxicated, loudly called out and waved the rapper down. The visual looked surprised to say the least when he saw his annoyed band member join his happy group. Insu snarled as he got up in the face of Minsu. The other just laughed and called him by the dreaded nickname “princess” before putting a finger to his lips to shush Insu. Insu, not one for being told what to do, bit the others finger which drew a yelp. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” He snarled, anger evident in his tone. “Didn’t Jongdae tell you not to do something stupid? Are you so dumb that you’re honestly hitting on the production staff? You think that by flirting with them they’ll give you more screen time to feed your giant ego? You think that you’re better than the rest of us? That you worked half as hard as I have and deserve to have the entire show center around Minsu and the babies?!” He shouted, as his hands went to grab the others shirt and hoist him to his feet. “You’re no better than the rest of us. In fact you might be the worst! “ Changebom’s eyes grew wide hearing the threats being tossed around by the obviously pissed Insu. The elder male stepped in and pried Minsu from rapper’s grip and tried to keep space between them. The crowd that was once surrounding Minsu quickly dispersed and left Changebom to deal with the two young men. “And you!” Insu said, his murderous glare now lingering on Changebom. “How the hell could you let Minsu get this wasted? Your job is to watch out for us and take care of us. Can’t you even do that right?” His angry words sliced through the air and left a deep cut in Bomi’s heart. His gaze then shifted back to Minsu. “I didn’t come from some privileged home where I got bored and then decided to become a musician. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth and got anything I pointed my little finger at. My dad skipped out on me when I was still in elementary school, I raised my baby sister because my mother was busy working two jobs to make sure we had a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs. I got picked on because I had a stutter, I wasn’t doing well in school because I was trying to make sure my baby sister was taken care of, and I dropped out and fell onto my music as a way to get out of the hell I was in. I joined the underground to try and make a name for myself and hopefully get discovered. This dream is all that I have but you, you could go back and live on your mom and dad’s money but I’m doing this to support my family.” This was the first time that the rapper had ever opened up to anybody about his painful past and the struggles and sacrifices he made to get to where he is. “You’re so selfish Minsu only thinking about yourself and how to entertain yourself. You don’t care if your indulgence could destroy the dreams of the rest of us in this group. For some of us this dream is all we have left.” With that Insu turned to make his way back down to where Jongdae, Minseok, Jaemin and Kodi where. Bomi looked dumbstruck hearing the confession made by Insu about his past and tears began to well up in his eyes and sting as they began to slip down his face. The manager looked over to the other idol before hanging his head. “I---I had no idea.” He said quietly. A hand went up to rub at his damp face. “Minsu we need to go apologize to I—Insu.” He stated his voice quivering as he spoke.

Tears were blurring the rapper’s vision as he hurried to get away from Minsu. Insu hardly ever cried but rehashing his past and telling it to somebody, let alone Minsu, was so painful. It wasn’t like he’d ever told his past to anyone, he hadn’t. The CEO of their company had no idea the exact details on Insu’s home life just that he was an underground rapper from Busan and had “heart” as the CEO often said. Why would he drag up his past as a way of getting sympathy? Ha. The rapper was far too proud to have people take pity on him but now somebody knew about the miserable, lonely, bitter boy who told off all the doubters and haters in his life by accomplishing the dreams he held onto so tightly growing up. “I—Insu?” A voice spoke up. The male paused seeing Jaemin’s big doe eyes staring at him with concern and sorrow in them. “What happened hyung?” Insu didn’t realize that tears were sliding down his face until Jaemin reached out and wiped one away. “Are you okay?” Insu bit down hard on his bottom lip and diverted his gaze to the floor. “It’s nothing, o—okay?” He quietly muttered. Jaemin let out a heavy sigh, “A---Alright if you say so.” The boy said softly. Insu reached out before pulling Jaemin into a hug. “D---don’t worry about hyung I’ll be fine. I—I always have been and I will be.” He said as a few stray tears slipped down his face. Minseok and Kodi looked stunned to see Insu in such a state but decided it best to keep back and allow the cute little Jaemin to work his magic. “Promise hyung you won’t ever give up on your dreams and fight hard for them. Don’t give into the haters and the disbelievers. Prove them all wrong.” He said through sniffles. Jaemin nodded as he wrapped his arms around the upset Insu. “I promise hyung.” “Good.” Insu said barely above a whisper. “And Jaeminnie d—don’t forget that hyung does care. I—I might not show it often but you’re like my baby brother.” Jaemin’s eyes widened hearing the others words. The young smiled as he patted the rapper’s back. “I know.” He said, a sweet smile appearing on his face.

A tap on the shoulder sent poor Insu’s heart slamming into his rib cage. Looking over his shoulder the sandy blonde frowned noticing the group’s visual behind him. “Wh---What do you want, huh? Come to kick a dog while it’s down?” Reluctantly Insu let go of Jaemin who stood close by should something happen between his hyungs. The rapper folded his arms across his chest as a pout appeared on his tear stained face. What Minsu said and did stunned him. He has to be drunk if he’s saying things like this! Insu thought to himself as he had a hard time processing what was going on. Quickly Insu grabbed the other’s wrist and dragged him away from the prying crew, band members, and managers and led him to a more secluded part of the rented space. Insu looked down as he leaned against the wall. What happened next fangirls might describe as a real “2Su moment”; both one of them weren’t fully in their right minds when this occurred but poor Insu was a bit more sober and this moment was burned into his memory. Was Minsu going to remember this come tomorrow? If so how were the supposed to get past this and keep up their usual banter? Maybe they’d agree not to discuss what happened and pretend that nothing happened. This was the weirdest way to end quite an eventful night after a long day of shooting their first episode.

“Get up right now!” The ferocious shout rang out, scaring the hell out of Insu who knew that angry yell all too well. Sitting up, Insu’s eyes widened when he realized he’d been snuggled up with Minsu. On the inside he was screaming bloody murder yet managed to keep his calm as to not wake the other or his other band mates for that matter. The sandy blonde quickly scrambled to his feet and scurried out of the shared bed room and into the living room where a very angry Jongdae was waiting for them. “Where’s Minsu?” The other barked. Insu pointed towards the bedroom. “Well get him up! I need to have a word with both of you right now.” He snarled. The usually smart mouthed sassy rapper was deathly silent and petrified with fear. “Insu.” The elder man said in an eerily calm tone as he stepped closer to the rapper. “We need to get Minsu for this talk. Are you going to get him or shall I?” Insu was trying to control his breathing so he wouldn’t show visible signs of fear but Jongdae was someone the rapper never wanted to cross. The elder man let out a huff as he briskly walked past the petrified boy. “Minsu!” The angry yell sent chills down Insu’s spine. Oh damn we’re done for! The rapper thought as he tightly shut his eyes and fought hard to keep his shivering unnoticeable. Changebom walked by and noticed the terrified Insu before hanging his head and frowning. “Sorry.” The other mouthed before standing nearby as they awaited Jongdae and Minsu’s arrivals. Needless to say the wait felt like ages to the fearful Insu. Once the others joined them the lecture began. Jongdae ripped the both a new one for their “deplorable” behavior during the staff party and said that he expect near perfect behavior from the two the rest of the time they spend filming. Insu hung his head before muttering an, “Well if Minsu knew how to hold his alcohol then this wouldn’t have even been a problem.” Jongdae let out a dark chuckle that sent a new wave of chills down his spine. “And if you hadn’t had had anything to drink either than maybe you wouldn’t have tried to have a fist fight with him, hmm? Oh yes you don’t think I didn’t see that?” The grin on Jongdae’s face rivaled that of the Cheshire Cat in creepiness and undoubtedly would haunt Insu’s nightmares for days to come. “Now can you two agree to get along while the cameras are on?” He asked. Insu looked over to Minsu and sighed. “Fine.” He muttered. As he looked over at Minsu he caught glimpse of what happened after they patched things up from their disagreement and Insu quickly diverted his gaze away from the other before wrapping his arms around his stomach as the color quickly fled his face. Ugh I can’t believe that happened! I think I’m gonna be sick. Insu let out an uncomfortable whine as he waited for further instructions from the managers.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

“Management has demanded that we do something to fix all this. Starting from today, you two are going to have to interact on camera more often. Stand next to each in line-ups, sit next to each other at fansigns, so on and so forth,” Hearing those words it took every ounce of self-control, what little he had, for Insu not to yell out in protest to those ideas. As if he already didn’t like being around the wannabe rapper now he was forced to be around him. Was Jongdae hyung trying to cause the two rappers to fight? This was going to be like a slow painful torture for the main rapper. Insu let out a whine since he knew yelling out would just get him in more trouble than he was already in. Dealing with an angry Jongdae hyung was about as terrifying as standing up to a fire breathing dragon; this dragon however control what he got to eat, what their schedules would be like, and if they got vacation time or were worked like dogs. “We’re serious about this. This needs to stop. Understood?” Insu folded his arms across his chest and bit down on his bottom lip. It wasn’t easy for him to sellout to his roots and become one of those “idol rappers” and he often received harsh critism from his friends who were still in the underground. What made things worse was he, a real rapper, was going to have to suck up and play nice with Minsu. Being honest the only reason Minsu was also the “lead rapper” was simply because the guy needed another role besides visual. The kid had nothing that made him stand out and just sounded like every other poor sap who got stuck with the title of rapper because they can’t carry a tune in a bucket. Insu was pulled out of his thoughts when the head manager spoke again. “And if I catch you disrespecting Changbeom one more time, you will be punished.” It was obvious who that comment was directed towards. Minsu got along well with Changbeom because they were both goofballs but Insu found the manager in training to be lacking. He was too soft and didn’t command respect as well as their head manager. In the main rapper’s mind Changbeom didn’t do a good job of letting it be known that first and foremost he is their manager and second their friend. Bomi is a push over for anything that the boys ask and that makes it easy for his kindness to be taken advantage of, certainly Jongdae knew that. Letting out a sigh, Insu gave a nod of his head in response to being more respectful towards the manager in training. Changbeom insisted that he was fine and tried to send the angry head manager off to work on other scheduling arrangements. Insu shook his head. Bomi was too soft.

“Alright, you boys need to go get ready. We sent the other boys downstairs to go buy breakfast, and they’ll be back soon. Go wash up and get your things; meet us at the vans out front. We need to get you guys to the salon by seven a.m. and on-site by nine a.m.” Great so this hellish nightmare was about to begin; the look on Insu’s face spoke louder than any words he could say. Hearing Bomi’s next words caused Insu to actually yell out. “What? No way! This has to be some kind of sick joke. If you put us in a room together it’s like you’re pretty much asking all hell to break loose! Or like when you put to beta fish in the same tank.” Insu knew he wasn’t going to get out of this arrangement but it was worth mentioning that this was a horrible idea, or at least in his mind it was. Changbeom didn’t dignify him with a response or reaction and simply walked out of the room leaving himself and Minsu together. Insu looked over at the other. “You know what happens when two beta fish are put in the same tank don’t you?” He said in an ominous tone. What Minsu said caught him by surprise. His eyes narrowed as his hands balled up into fists. “I’m looking at a dead fish if you keep running that damn mouth of yours!” He snapped back. Hearing that Minsu didn’t want him to mess up his chance with the babies caused him to howl with laughter. “Oh? You’re afraid that they’ll like me more than you?” He shouted after the visual. “I forgot you never had siblings and I raised mine. I guess with both know who the better appa will be after all!” He said, just trying to get some sort of reaction out of the other. With that he decided to head towards his room and pack up for the move to the Baby House.

The set was bustling with the crew running back and forth trying to get every last detail set before the filming began. Minseok, Jaemin and Insu were huddled together as they were being fitted with their microphones and like usual baby Jae was telling his goofy jokes. It was hard to stay mad when their maknae was just too cute for his own good. Reaching out, Insu ruffled the younger boys hair, a half smile on his face as his dark orbs showed a kinder side to him. “Keep up the jokes and maybe one day you’ll be an MC on a gag concert. I bet you’d enjoy doing something like that since you love to keep the rest of us in stitches.” He said softly. It was hard not to think of his little sister whenever he interacted with Jaemin. How long had it been since the last time he saw her? It had to have been two maybe four years by now. She must have grown so much during that time and blossomed into a beautiful young lady. The rapper’s smile soon faded as he began to think more and more about his family and wondered if they were doing alright, if the money he sent them every pay check was enough to keep them well taken care of. A pained look briefly flashed across his face as he thought about his poor mother working two jobs. Maybe the money he sent in allowed her to only work one now and spend more time with Eun Mi? Letting out a sigh, Insu folded his arms across his chest and looked down at his shoes. Jaemin crouched down to where he could tilt his head to the side and catch a glimpse at his hyung’s face. The maknae made a goofy face in hopes of cheering the other up before they began filming. Insu, who was lost in through, opened his eyes and nearly jumped seeing the other making a face at him. “J---Jae!” He whined, not liking being startled like that one bit. Jae pouted as he stood back up. “I—I’m sorry hyung I was just trying to get you to smile.” The youngest said through pursed lips. Insu let out a sigh before pulling the other into a side hug. “Well I guess I should say thank you? E---even though you did startle me.” He muttered the last part. Jaemin’s pout didn’t last long as he returned the hug. With that the duo made their way over to where everyone was lined up.

Minseok stood at the head of the line, then himself and usually Kodi or Jaemin stood next to him but now it was Minsu. Insu looked at the other out of the corner of his eye before rolling them. Great just great the managers really were enforcing this stupid policy to make the two rappers become closer. Fat chance of that! “Atteeention! ALPHA, at your service! Please take of us!” Insu followed along with the greeting, trying his best to hide his annoyance. The boys returned to their normal standing positions as the PD-nim went over the script with them. “Just one last reminder, the filming for today will be as follows: introductory comments from the band, revealing of the event, meeting with the kids, bonding time, and dinner. Let’s begin!” Ugh today sounded like it was going to be a very long day not to mention it’d be spent with Minsu stuck to him most of the time. Seriously did the management hate them or want someone to get a busted lip?

“I bet B.NO-sshi is really nervous, he’s never had little siblings before,” It took all the self-control Insu could muster not to make some sort of snide comment at that. The corners of his lips twitched as he fought back tossing out some kind of insult “B.No” What kind of stage name was B.No anyways? It reminded Insu of an American product that helped with gas. How did he know such a thing existed? One afternoon he’d wondered down to the foreigner’s district and sat in a little bar area as he watched American t.v. The ad came on and caused the rapper to chuckle. Foreigners had an unusual sense of humor. Insu put his hand over his mouth as his eyes turned into mini crescent moons as he began to chuckle just thinking of the commercial once more. Jiseok hyung looked over to him with a curious look on his face. “What’s got you so giggly?” He asked. Insu shook his head before muttering out a “Nothing hyung.” The leader looked at bit skeptical but decided to allow the other to have his silly moment, maybe the fans would like to see a more human side to the rapper. Jaemin looked down and noticed Insu laughing and started to laugh as well. Jiseok was confused by this and more so when Kodi seemed to get the silly giggles as well. Jiseok looked to B.No with a confused look before shrugging his shoulders as if to say “What the hell!” and laughed with the others. The PD-nim seemed to be content with them laughing and figured it was just due to nerves, after all this was Alpha’s first show centered around them.

After Insu had regained his composure from his little laughing fit everyone went around and made comments on what they thought the show would be like, what they hoped the babies would be like, and finally they decided to comment on who they think the best appa would be. Insu listened as Jaemin said he thought Insu would make the best appa, Kodi took a minute to deliberate before saying, “Well Jiseok hyung tends to be pretty silly around the dorms and play pranks so maybe Insu? He’s pretty serious.” Jiseok shot Kodi a look that caused the best all-around member to snicker. Minsu tossed out his vote and Jiseok voted for himself, typical of him. Insu decided to go last. “Well I’ve had experience with helping my umma raise and take care of my little sister Eun Mi so I’m pretty comfortable around children no matter what age. I think that we all have the potential to be the best appa so I guess you all will have to wait and see who rises to the occasion.” The rapper said, trying to be polite and not diss the other members. In his mind Jaemin and Minsu were more likely to be friends with the children but not good appas. Kodi was a dark horse so Insu wasn’t going to comment because it seemed as if nothing is impossible for him. Then Jiseok well he was too much of a prankster at the dorm. Together with Minsu those two caused him quite a few headaches with their juvenile pranks. Naturally he didn’t want to sound self-centered and vote for himself so why not let the viewers see who would rise to the occasion?

When the babies were introduced it took a lot of effort for Insu not to gush over them. The two were so precious and well behaved too, well for now; it warmed the rappers heart to see such cute kids. Deep down he couldn’t deny he was a sucker for children and secretly one day wanted to have a family of his own. Most people would find it hard for the loud mouthed, rough around the edges, outspoken Insu to want to be an appa one day. The main rapper got down onto his knees and gave a wave to the children. The little boy seemed a bit more shy than the girl, how precious! Insu scooted closer to him and held out his hand allowing the child to take it and look at the rings on his fingers and take them on and off. Jiseok hyung looked surprised to see how calm and at east Insu was with the children, let alone that he’d let one of them take off his jewelry and play with it. Insu’s eyes softened as he focused his attention more on the shy child. “Annyeong~ I’m Insu appa and it’s nice to meet you.” He said in cute voice which was so out of character for him. The little boy looked up and gave a timid smile which Insu returned. “Do you want one of appas rings to keep with you?” He asked. The little boy nodded. “Ah alright then pick out your favorite.” The little boy looked over the rings before settling on the transformers ring. Insu couldn’t help the grin that spread across his face at the little boy’s selection. “Who’s your favorite autobot?” He asked. “B---bublebee!” The little boy said. “Bumblebee?” Insu asked. The boy nodded feverishly. “Oh so you like him more than Optimizepime ? But you don’t like Megatron at all, right? He’s a bad guy.” The two sat on the floor and talked about all things transformers and even about how cool it would be if there really were robots like that in real life.

The PD-nim informed the band that it was time for dinner and the little ones were escorted off set to go rest before dinner time. Alpha gathered together and began pulling straws. Insu held his straw up to the camera and a big letter A was written on it. He stood off to the side and waited to see who his fellow chefs would be. Before he knew it he was joined with Kodi and Jaemin. Excellent! He had his dongsaengs to help him beat Minsu at this competition and win a special date with little Hyunwoo! The rapper was more than motivated to win this contest.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Thing I need to reply to

“Ahm, hello I’m Dr. Ambroz. I was informed by another resident nearby—Mrs. Marshalls—that this house isn’t exactly vacant. It’s my job as the residential doctor to check up on everyone’s health and send the records back to City Hall…"

“I’ll admit I was a bit curious myself since there wasn’t any documentation on this house having recent residents. I was surprised Mrs. Marshalls even knew someone lived here… But my interest isn’t in prying: it’s directed in your health—not infection from bites, but general health.”

“I apologize for being a bit speechless—the appearance of a kitten is rather incredible; however, I’m afraid I’d rather not use my supplies for something quite as mundane as a few claw marks.”

“I truly am sorry for the intrusion—I really am. My job is to record all of our citizens’ health. I’m not here to check for bite marks or anything of that nature because I’ll take your word that they have no existence on your body. I’m here to look for ordinary unhealthy occurrences… I wouldn’t be doing my job if I wasn’t persistent enough to make sure everyone’s alright,”

“I need to do the regular routine,” he specified, pulling out his clipboard to record and write notes, and even prescribe medicine if he deemed necessary, which would probably be superfluous. “I’ll start out with the basics: your height, weight, and pulse, and then we’ll move onto listening to your breathing… Are you allergic to anything...”

“I beg your pardon—what is your name?”

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Plot for rp with DehHiddenAngel.

Okay okay okay! Kris is enemy of your girl's dad's mafia. He was supposed to kill her but instead ends up liking her and keeping her safely hidden right under his mafia's nose (since they don't know what she looks like) My girl is paying off a debt to the mafia and helps keep her identity. Luhan is a spy ]or cop and he ends up falling for my character and is trying to help both girls get safely out of there before something crazy goes down.

Kirs = Myung Jae aka "Jae" Cold mafia sniper.
Kim Seuk Hye = Eun Mi - Someone working for the mafia to pay off a debt

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
To Do List!

Post for Eun Mi and Myung Jae (Dangerous Ties rp with Deh)
Post for Riley (Love Bites rp with Russian )

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
After setting up the crime scene; Myung Jae went back towards his apartment where he’d ordered his target to hide. It still befuddled him as to why he’d told her to hide instead of let her get killed in the cross fire but at least now he could hopefully finish up his job. It wasn’t like the apartment was under his name so if they found a dead corpse in it there was no way they could trace it back to him. It actually belonged to a deceased acquaintance of one of the guys in the mafia. Myung Jae was good about covering his track after all he did have years of experience. The male slowly opened the door to his apartment and noticed some of his things had been misplaced, minutely, but to Jae his eyes were trained notice subtle details. The tall male let out a long sigh as he entered the apartment. Not long after he’d entered was he greeted with a gun to his face; a single eyebrow arched as he listened to her speak. It seemed as if daddy’s little girl didn’t love him very much. Still it wasn’t like Myung Jae gave a damn what she said or was paid to care. He stood there was an uninterested look on his face as she kept blabbering on. "So is this where you keep me prisoner for a price? He will just end up killing you if you try to negotiate." Her little warning didn’t even phase the taller male. He knew what he had gotten himself into when he joined the mafia. “Your best bet to stay alive, is to kill me." A chuckle escaped his lips as checked his gun to make sure it didn’t have blanks. Tucking his gun into his back pocket he walked over toward the female and folded his arms across his chest. “Your father doesn’t scare me. Let’s just say he took something important away from me and I’d love to return the favor.” His deep voice said in an eerily calm tone. He stood there quietly and debated on pulling his gun out and killing the girl but the sounds of sirens alerted Jae that it was time to go. Myung Jae reached out and grabbed the girl firmly by her wrist. “Common princess it’s time to get moving.”

It was fortunate that Myung Jae knew the city like the back of his hand. He knew several hidden alleys to take to find his way back to the headquarters. The HQ was in a pretty central location right under the police’s nose.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
            User Image
            User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam sapien magna, tincidunt ut elit a, imperdiet porttitor tortor. Duis nec tortor arcu. Donec a lectus sit amet turpis dignissim tincidunt dignissim et justo. Mauris id auctor tortor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent urna augue, dignissim at mauris ac, dignissim placerat risus.

Sed non viverra erat, quis blandit risus. Maecenas placerat lorem massa, quis pretium libero aliquam nec. Nulla facilisi. Quisque fringilla sapien quam, vel condimentum augue rutrum id. Phasellus arcu ipsum, molestie ut turpis quis, congue dapibus nulla. Fusce fermentum gravida dolor, feugiat posuere ipsum hendrerit a. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin facilisis tortor vel felis pulvinar congue. Morbi at quam pharetra, tempor nisl vel, rutrum justo. Vestibulum semper eros mi, sit amet eleifend dolor laoreet sit amet. Maecenas cursus eu massa vel vehicula.

Phasellus aliquam risus sed felis molestie sodales quis ac sapien. Cras elementum dictum lorem malesuada pretium. Sed dignissim ante orci, at feugiat ipsum auctor pulvinar. Cras a congue nisl. Nulla ac risus ac neque tincidunt laoreet. Nullam eget est id tortor rutrum pretium eget non augue. Pellentesque rutrum ac augue sit amet placerat. Integer faucibus nisl hendrerit, volutpat nisi et, facilisis ipsum. Maecenas eget elementum nisi.

"Vivamus quis quam id massa ultricies bibendum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed accumsan rutrum justo, non viverra elit fringilla et. Donec facilisis non justo sollicitudin viverra. Nam ut augue ipsum. Sed at elit tristique, tincidunt orci ac, congue nisi. Pellentesque ultricies ornare magna, ac laoreet dui. In sagittis purus quis lorem porta, et mattis justo volutpat. Maecenas id volutpat turpis, eu iaculis mi. Nam magna magna, egestas vel lorem sed, consequat facilisis ligula. Aenean ligula felis, consequat nec massa a, scelerisque tempor ipsum. Donec quis pellentesque purus, non ultricies diam."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam sapien magna, tincidunt ut elit a, imperdiet porttitor tortor. Duis nec tortor arcu. Donec a lectus sit amet turpis dignissim tincidunt dignissim et justo. Mauris id auctor tortor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent urna augue, dignissim at mauris ac, dignissim placerat risus.

Sed non viverra erat, quis blandit risus. Maecenas placerat lorem massa, quis pretium libero aliquam nec. Nulla facilisi. Quisque fringilla sapien quam, vel condimentum augue rutrum id. Phasellus arcu ipsum, molestie ut turpis quis, congue dapibus nulla. Fusce fermentum gravida dolor, feugiat posuere ipsum hendrerit a. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin facilisis tortor vel felis pulvinar congue. Morbi at quam pharetra, tempor nisl vel, rutrum justo. Vestibulum semper eros mi, sit amet eleifend dolor laoreet sit amet. Maecenas cursus eu massa vel vehicula.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

tab tab tab tab tab tab ★★★ tab THE BASICS tab )
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab × tab × tab × tab ×
NAME: Ryu Minhyun "Min"
STAR SIGN: (Sirius,Polaris, ect..) ━ SIRIUS bby!
SEXUALITY: (sexuality) ━ Pansexual
FACE CLAIM: (face claim) ━ L.Joe

tab tab tab tab tab tab ★★★ tab STAR POWER tab )
Minhyun is what would call a serious or "hard core" gamer. He began playing video games around seven years old. The game he first played at such a young age was Final Fantasy 7 (under the guidance of his older brother. video games kept the duo from being at one another throats constantly).
The young man had the potential to be in the top percent ranking of his class but was too engrossed in his fantasy adventure to put too much effort into studying. His brain power goes to devising strategies to take on dungeons, other players, and bosses.
Around Cassiopeia "Sirius" has a fearsome reputation for being calculating, cunning, sly, and for possessing four very rare familiars who's very names strike fear into under leveled players. Minhyun's space dragons aren't too be taken lightly. He rarely uses them since his battle tactics are impressive enough on their own.
He's a cocky little punk but his ranking in the top five on the global leader board isn't to be taken lightly. He frequently likes to taunt other players but when he's on a mission, slay, or hunt he turns into a very cold and calculating person. The playful banter ceases as he analyzes the situation to plot the other persons demise.
Minhyun views his real life as a boring drag. His father is the CEO of a company which (due to his son's pestering) sunk a large sum of money into the game. It might explain why he can afford the in app purchases, dlc, and more. His mother is a elementary school teacher and his older brother is in college to be a doctor. Minhyun is the odd ball of the family just wasting hour after hour in his virtual reality. In all honesty he has no plans for his future. Just thinking of the future makes him very anxious and uneasy.
In the real world Minhyun still is pretty cocky, sarcastic, mischevious, playful and loud. People who know about his father's job tend to suck up to the young man hoping to get treated to a nice dinner, get some cool merch, or hang out in their luxurious home. Minhyun tends to be a bit too carefree with his real life material wealth and is generous to people. He likes to spoil his friends and buys them nice things. His extravagant attitude might be due to the fact when he was younger he was very withdrawn thanks to being bullied for a speech impediment and not having much. Now he's trying to make up for the lost years by impressing/buying friends with his family's wealth. Deep down he wants to be accepted just like anyone else.

In person he can come off very flamboyant. He likes to dress up and look good in his clothing. He might be a bit gaudy in his clothing choices at times but his outgoing personality and overconfidence in his pretty face help him rock some very "unique" looks. His hair often changes colors on a whim (or to see how much he can upset his older brother by dying his hair vibrant colors). This style can even be seen in the way his avatar on Cassiopeia is dressed as well.
He might sound and seem intimidating but once you become his friend he's very protective, loyal and caring. Online he likes to seem like a cool lone wolf type who doesn't need anybodies help but maybe his walls will start to crumble.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

tab tab tab tab tab tab ★★★ tab THE BASICS tab )
NAME: (first and last) ━ Noh Haneul
STAR SIGN: (Sirius,Polaris, ect..) ━ Acer but call me "Ace"
SEXUALITY: (sexuality) ━ Pansexual
FACE CLAIM: (face claim) ━
Hanyoung

tab tab tab tab tab tab ★★★ tab STAR POWER tab )
Noh Haneul is what one might call a genius. He graduated high school at sixteen and went into college shortly after.
When he entered university he of course got teased, bullied, and picked on for being so young and already in university. He didn't settle his scores with his enemies or haters with his fists like most young men are tempted to do but with his computer ability. He'd hack into their twitters and other social media sites and post unflattering images or text conversations from their mobiles up for the world to see what these people were truly like.
It would only make sense that this computer crazed genius would know something about the super popular MMO Cassiopeia. He decided to join to see what all the hype was about. At first he dismissed the game for being too overly commercialized, lacking an original concept, and focusing too much on the customizable features and in app purchases but the more time he spent trying to find more faults with the game he soon found himself engrossed in the virtual world of Cassiopeia.
"Acer" isn't well known on Cassiopeia. He tend to fly under the radar. He's no Sirius, Spica, or Chara. The BBS doesn't buzz with rumors about his kills, identity in real life, or gush over let's plays like they do for the "over glorified" players. He's low key but efficient at what he does accomplish in the game.
"Acer" is a member of Polaris' guild seekers of legend. That's the only cluster he bothers to be apart of. Something about hunting down rare items that aren't in app purchases and digging deeper into the lore of Cassiopeia deeply appeals to him. He's really interested in what happened to those beta testers who supposedly died several months before the game went live.
In real life "Acer" is just as low key and under the radar as he is in real life. He's a very collected, composed, and almost cold person. Everything in his life is done in moderation. He doesn't indulge in things he finds pleasure or joy in. The only thing that he can't see to do in moderation is play Cassiopeia. Since his social network in the real world is quite small; "Acer" finds comfort in being apart of a community online. He feels less judged and like he's accepted. "Acer" lives alone in an apartment in Seoul with his

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
So this is Minhyun's post. Gonna write it soon.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Plot idea based on the song "The Day Before" by Nell

Seoul, South Korea, a bustling, lively, vibrant, metropolitan that’s smack dab in the middle of the “modern age”. Television screens line the shop windows of nearly every store on the streets; neon signs guide travelers and locals alike throughout the giant metropolis, the catchy pop music of today’s youth echoes loudly as the beautiful young women and handsome men who sing the songs rise to a god like status among the young impressionable next generation, the smell of homemade dumplings from little road side stands invite you to venture off the path to work or school to take a taste. The people have a strong sense of ethnic identity, what makes them Korean, which makes their home different from other parts of the world. People admire the strong, resilient, ambitious nation and her people but something still in the 21st century plagues them and some would say prevents the nation from growing more as a modern hub of cultural influence. It’s ingrained more so in the older generation than the more liberal younger generation but its insensitive inability to understand causes fear for the young and old alike.

Our story follows the lives of two young me who are facing this generational issue head on. One young man comes from a strict home where he’s constantly trying to seek the approval of his cold father. Jae Kwan spends most of his life with his nose stuck in a book as he studies to take over the family business. The other young man came from a broken home and is trying to understand himself as well as find his place in a world he feels he does not belong in. As fate would have it these two were brought together and have been able to be mirrors to one another and show the good qualities they each possess. Their friendship has taken a more serious turn but will they be able to maintain this relationship? Or will they fall prey to adhering the understood societal norms.

(Idea for my character )
Name: Ryu Jeongmin aka “Minnie” or "Min Min" by close friends and family
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: naturally black but dyed blonde
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 120 lbs
A Few Personality Traits: imaginative, artistic, soft spoken, emotional, philosophical, inquisitive, passionate (when it comes to hobbies, interests, and people he lets past his walls), polite, and misunderstood.
Short Background: Ryu Jeongmin was born to a young couple who were still getting the feel for being parents the first go around. The Ryu family was far from rich when the young man was but a mere child. His older brother made it perfectly known that he was the eldest child, that Jeongmin needed to stay in his place, and didn’t exactly endear himself to the youngest child. Needless to say his home life wasn’t the ideal picture of a harmonious family. His mother, Eun Mi, worked two jobs to keep the family afloat since his father had a hard time maintaining a stable job. Years of marital stress lead to the inevitable split up which divided the family as well. Jeongmin went with his mother and his older brother sided with their father. The court battle for the two boys was long, painful, and felt as if it’d never end. Their father was granted full custody of both boys, despite his inability to keep a job, since the men are viewed as the head of the family.

Living with their father was a nightmare for poor Jeongmin. He’d always looked forward to going to school and even cram school just to escape the bleak home environment he was dealing with. No matter how hard he tried to appease his father, bring home high marks, and keep far away from him; it never failed that after a night of drinking Jeongmin was the one used as a punching bag…or worse. His older brother was rarely home, the nights he was he didn’t stand up to their father to help him, and the circle of chaos continued until finally his mother was awarded custody when Jeongmin went to his school councilor about the circumstances at home.

Life got better for him when he began living with his mother. Jeongmin grew slightly out of his shell and began to make friends, to seem happier, and forget the scars of the past. It was in his first year of high school that he met his best friend, someone who really understood him, made him feel accepted, and valued. That friendship grew into a seemingly one sided crush on Jeongmin’s part. He was afraid to tell the other about his crush because he knew how society viewed relationships like that. He lived with the secret in his heart for many years. It hurt how he couldn’t be his full self, had to hide his feelings, and hope that this “weirdness” would go away. That it was just a silly crush and nothing more. That he’d go back to being “normal” and eventually settle down with a nice girl and get married. Sadly that didn’t happen. He went throughout his high school days trying to keep his feelings for his best friend hidden which pained him a lot.

Now in university, in a big metropolitan city, Jeongmin is trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life and learn more about himself. From time to time he still thinks about his first love and regrets never having the courage to tell him how he felt. Will he be able to be true to himself, to his heart, or will the societal norms crush his fragile spirit once more?

Additional Information: He speaks fluently in both Korean and English. He plays the violin and enjoys paintings, drawing, and writing poetry. His mother married a rich man and she’s very happy. His new father is more of a father to him than his biological father ever was. They help pay for his college tuition and apartment in Seoul.

Link to an old plotting thread that has ideas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces