Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image

Kelsie, get back here! ” A woman called after the little four year old that was climbing up a statue. Her long blonde hair swished as her brown eyes looked back at her mother.

But mooom! Daddy says I can!

Not when it involves you being late for ice cream.

If ice cream wasn’t going to coax the child out of the tree, the brunette haired woman had no idea what would. Sighing, she pinched the bridge of her nose as the child said she was stuck. Walking over to her, she pulled the smaller child out of the statue. Smiling as Kelsie simply kissed her mother’s cheek, the woman giggled softly.

Where’s daddy?

I’m not sure, but we should go to the ice cream store and pick something up for him, okay? ” The woman knew where her husband was, but didn’t want to tell their demi-god child where he was. That would ruin her surprise. You see, Kelsie’s birthday was today and what better way to surprise the daughter, than a visit from her father. Victor wasn’t home for about nearly a month, due to asgardian things.

AHHH! MOMMA! ” Since Kelsie was lagging behind her mother just a tad, the scream startled the mother. When the older one turned around, she saw heartless. Several heartless. Throwing a few magic spells at the heartless, she dragged her daughter away as far as she could. “ Momma, what did you just do? ” she asked, never seeing her mother preform magic spells before.

Maxi! Kelsie! Inside! ” Looking around, Maxi spotted the ninja named Yuffie. Picking up her daughter, she rushed inside and hid as the others took care of the sudden heartless. Maxi hadn’t seen a heartless in a few years, meaning she was a bit rusty with her spells. At least it kept them at bay.

What were you doing out there? Kelsie could of gotten hurt! Is she okay?

She’ll be fine… we’ll be fine, once we get home. ” Maxi spoke, frowning a bit as she looked at her shivering daughter. Frowning, a green glow emitted from her hand as she healed her daughter’s scratches. “ Just tell us when we can leave, and I’ll be heading home… ” Maxi spoke, petting her daughter’s head softly.

Probably not for a while… Uhm, should I go get Victor then? ” Maxi sighed at Yuffie, but nodded. So much for a surprise.

Stupid heartless.

ooc: Kelsie.

User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

For Ashlee, she was located in Radiant Garden. She was missing Justin so badly it hurt. She sighed softly and soon looked down at the gravel, holstering her gun after she shooting some heartless. She decided she would pay Hades a visit, and she focused on opening a portal. Closing her eyes, she stepped through it, and landed in the underworld. It felt much different and she almost felt drained. Sure she was granted immortality by him before his world was destroyed, but now that she was immortal, she didn’t understand why she felt drained.

Was Hades okay?

Rushing towards the place that her heart lead her too, she pushed open the door just to see Justin fast asleep. But the way he was sleeping, it felt like it was a pretty long time. Ashlee walked over to Middy, petting the top of her head. “ I apologize for not coming earlier… If I had known... ” Sending glares at Pain and Panic, knowing they suddenly cut their communication short a few months ago…

Ashlee grabbed Justin’s hand softly and thought about it. If she were to kiss him, would it wake him? Sighing softly, she figured she would give it a shot. Leaning over him, she gently kissed his lips, praying slightly to herself that it would work.

User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Being Sequelton seemed like a blur. One moment she was with Victor, and the next, she was back home. In Pixie Hollow. Waking up from, what seemed like a dream, Blue looked over at the nearby reflection. She had her wings back! Grinning from happiness, she flew out of the area and to where Frankenstein camp was located. Her heart ached all of the sudden, and she frowned. Where was Victor?

Asking around, she didn’t find any answers. Sighing, Blue began flying back to her home in Pixie Hollow, hoping to find a way to reach Victor. Something in her magical little heart told her to ask the Black Fairy, but she knew she couldn’t do that. Black magic was not the way to go. Easing her thoughts quickly, Blue fluttered into the little magic hole and grabbed some pixie dust. The blue aura surrounded her, and Blue was gone.

Appearing in front of Snow’s old palace, she wondered if someone was around. Surely there had to been someone. Now in her ‘human’ appearance, she tucked her wings in, as she wandered around the crumbling walls. “ Snow? James? … Ashlee? ” It was worth a shot to call out the little princess, hoping she was in this world as well.

Resting against a sturdy wall, Blue sighed heavily. Maybe she would find her… Her? He wasn’t her’s… was he? Spending so little time together made Blue wonder if true love existed in fairies. It wasn’t well known for a fairy to fall in love so quickly with a man, or woman, let alone it be a human. Down casting her eyes, she listened to her heart for a moment before deciding what to do next. She would need to find help, but she wasn’t sure if she, herself, were up to the cause.

Yes, Blue wasn’t much of a fighter. She figured she was more of a healer. She had no superpower in healing, but she did pick up from others on the basics. “ Heart, please let me think clearer. I don’t want to have you beating faster whenever I think about Victor… It hurts too much. He may be in trouble, and I have no idea where to start… Please… Just please let me think...

Asking her heart for such a simple request was the hardest thing Blue could do.

ooc: oh look, finally a Blue Fairy post. Anyone can find her, I placed her at Snow and James' old palace/castle/thing.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageX X XUser Image

Driving through Storybrooke’s city limit, Emma’s mind was whirling, but she kept her focus on the road. When she came to a stop, she glanced over at Henry first, seeing that he was still asleep. She looked at Hook, to see that he had already exited the car. Slightly rolling her eyes, she exited her own vehicle after she turned off the engine. She twirled the keys slightly before pocketing them in her jacket. She leaned against her car, looking around in the area.

After Hook’s little pep talk, she straightened her jacket. “ Where are you going? ” he called after her, and Emma turned around for a second or two. “ To talk with my parents. ” she spoke, turning back around and walking back towards the apartment building her parents, or Mary Margaret lived in. Walking up the stairs, she knocked at the door as she patiently waited.

As David opened the door, he gave a look of surprise as well as Emma did. “ Wait, wait don’t close the door… My name is-- ”

Emma...

“ David? ” Emma and David shared a hug, and Emma finally felt like she was home. Or back, at least. As David explained, Emma gave a look of confusion. “ Then how do you know it’s been a-- ”

“ Emma?! ” As Snow walked down the stairs, she immediately hugged her daughter. “ As you can see… it’s been a year. ” Emma just stared at her pregnant mother, in awe of her surroundings. As if she were about to ask how, Hook walked through the door with Henry slung over his shoulder.

“ Killian! ” Emma whispered in a hushed tone, picking up Henry and set him down on the couch. “ I told you to stay by the car. ” she hissed, a protective stance uphold as she glanced over at Henry. Snow and Prince Charming stared between them and sighed. “ Maybe it would be wiser to stay at Granny’s… Since there’s more room there… It’d be easier to explain. ” Nodding, Emma turned to Hook. “ Come on, lets get Henry back to the car. It’d be easier to drive there, rather than walk. ” Even though she was tired of driving, it was only two blocks away from the inn.

ooc: oh yes, you get to stare at this gif every time i post. mwahahahah.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
User Image
i'm not your savior! i'm only a woman with a blank past!

text text text “”

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Even though Ashlee hardly did anything for the rest of the day, she did begin to wonder why she couldn’t remember her dreams for the last few months. Ashlee usually had excellent memory, so when it came to dreams, she remembered most of them easily, but it was almost as if there was some magical force preventing them. Unlike Jacob, Ashlee actually believe in magic, not caring if it wasn’t real… or not. No one could truly believe if something existed or not, simply because they did or did not believe in something.

Shifting her position on the bed, Ashlee curled up slightly. Even though she had plans to go out, she decided she would cancel. She wasn’t feeling well. Well, she wasn’t physically sick, but it was just one of those days where she wasn’t feeling up to do any ‘extrovert-ness’ as she liked to call it. Jacob was the extrovert, Ashlee was the introvert.

Sighing softly to herself, Ashlee thought about the strange man she kept remembering from her ‘non-existent’ dreams. She only remembered him, and nothing else… Aside from feeling happy and loving him. It was odd, because she loved Jacob, didn’t she? Of course she did, but why was the itching feeling that she just… didn’t love Jacob? Shifting again, Ashlee let out a frustrating sigh.

His dark hair, bright eyes, well-built exterior, and his soft heart. That’s all she could remember, and Ashlee hadn’t the slightest clue why she was dreaming about the man. Was there an exact reason? Burying her head in the pillow and screaming until her throat became sore, her scream caused frustrating tears to form and fall. Soon she ended up sobbing because of said frustration.

Justin. A name formed, and Ashlee whispered it to make sure of it. Whispering it until she could speak it louder, as if she came through some sort of breakthrough. “ Justin… Justin? Justin. ” she kept whispering his name, questioning it, before a tinge of pain happened in her forehead and it caused her to gasp in pain.

All in a flash, the name was gone, and Ashlee couldn’t remember what she was doing.

ooc: a useless post, but I wanted to post as Ashlee. I didn’t want her to remember much, so I just had her remember Justin. No one else. Just her true love. c:
              … Maybe he should come back to her somehow too. Seems all the true loves are planning it.

User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
Just playing some part I couldn't get past.

Have fun.

Surprise bitches, hardly any laggy frames.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
User Image
xxxxxxxxxname || age || model || username

[size=24]❝ [color=gray][b]THE [color=color2]ADJECTIVE[/color] ROLE[/b][/color] ❞[/size]
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/narusakuforever/Decorated images/angels.jpg[/img]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=color1]name[/color] || [color=color1]age[/color] || [color=color1]model[/color] || [color=color1]username[/color][/size]

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
THE BOSSY GAMER
User Image
xxxxxxxxxrosa elizabeth foltz || 21 || susan coffey || minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

rosa is bossy. just like the adjective title i gave her. she really tries not to be
      bossy, but sometimes it cannot be helped. she's not exactly social, unless
      someone forces her out of her room. she'll bring her gaming laptop with her
      so she'll be pretty busy yelling at people through her gaming headset. uhm,
      she'll definitely be social when she has to go eat and such, but that will
      definitely happen rarely. sometimes she just forgets to eat, since she has wacky
      sleeping schedules. depends what her friends stay up playing. oh yeah, she
      works for youtube, meaning she has her own gaming channel. uhm, still
      debating whether or not she should bring her pembroke welsh corgi or not.
      his name would be cookie. c:

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
THE INNOCENT DISNEY-FANATIC
User Image
xxxxxxxxxamber jade taylor || twenty two || emily rudd || minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

amber is a smart, only child. being born and raised under a disney household,
      she gained little to known friends due to her little obsession with disney stuff.
      as she grew older, she had her moments where she wasn't completely obsessed,
      and other times where she was. through high school, she actually a few friends
      and managed to survive by clinging to them. amber is only innocent in the
      sense that doesn't always catch the dirty jokes, or flirtations. she only signed
      up for the dating site because she is very inexperienced in love. she's had
      a few boyfriends, but they didn't seem to last very long since she enjoys
      taking things slow. all in all, amber is a very friendly person who is an introvert.
      she likes taking long walks on the beach and will only be social if she's
      comfortable around a lot of people at once. amber prefers smaller groups,
      but doesn't mind larger ones. also, do not insult disney in her presence, that's
      one thing that will set this girl off.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab THE INNOCENT DISNEY-FANATIC
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab with: the raffle winners? // outfit: xx // doing: heading towards the hotel

Going through the airport was a bit tough, and seeing attractive faces all around her, was almost overwhelming for the smaller girl. Coming all the way from California, the female with the minnie mouse shirt and skinny jeans made her way to the front of the airport. Several men were attractive and this is why she didn’t go out to many outtings. Gathering her stuff from the luggage area, she took a deep breath. Wandering around, she eventually saw an odd person holding up a sign that said ‘ raffle ’ on it.

Assuming that it was the correct one, they asked for her name once she walked over. “ Uh, Amber Taylor? ” They searched around in their bag and handed her a credit card and hotel key. Blushing softly, she nodded as they pointed her in the right direction. Adjusting her bag, she walked out to see a red haired woman with a Nintendo 3DS in her hand. A dog carrier was next to her and she looked up to see Amber staring in her direction.

Hi! I’m Rosa. Did you win the raffle too? ” her question caught Amber slightly off guard, but Amber nodded.

Indeed, uhm, are we the only ones here? ” Rosa nodded. The other leaned down and opened the dog carrier, letting out the puppy. Amber saw the dog was indeed a corgi, and it was the most adorable puppy she had seen in a while.

This is Cookie. Say hi Cookie~ ” the puppy barked at Amber, who then began petting him across his large ears. The puppy whinned as he was forced back into the carrier.

I guess we can start packing our bags up? ” Amber asked, as Rosa shrugged in response. “ I suppose. ” the female grabbed her bags and placed them in the back. Amber grabbed her duffle bag and placed her laptop bag in the back as well. Pulling out her iPod, she figured that was the only thing she would need for now.
                                                          Putting in her earbuds, she casually listened to disney songs to ease her thoughts for the moment. Until everyone else arrived.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image x User Image x User Image

ERIK NICHOLAS JONES
xx - nineteen
xx - villain
xx - heat manipulation ; shadow manipulation
xx - aggressive - sarcastic - playful
xx - homosexual
xx - hugh feist
xx - minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
      User Image

xxxxAMBER JADE TAYLOR
love inducement&elemental healing&telepathy

Miss Taylor? Hello? ” The brunette snapped her attention to the male in front of her.

Uh, sorry… wh - what do you need? ” The brunette known as Amber Jade Taylor looked a bit confused and startled. She blinked and frowned slightly

Well, the Spring Dance is coming up and well I wanted to know if you’d go with me?

Amber blinked and looked out the window she was staring outside of. The book on the table was titled “ The Silver Rose ” and it was the third one in the series. Amber enjoyed books as much as her twin brother, Benjamin. “ I’m sorry, but I... ” Amber trailed, not giving a proper answer. He took a seat across from her and reached for her, but Amber bit her cheek so she wouldn’t continue talking with the person she knew she had used her power on.

She had never spoken to this person before, and Amber was certain that his affiliation was from her love inducement power. Reading his mind for a short moment, she bit her tongue, and blushed. Certainly inappropriate for her to really read, but she didn’t care. Looking around the area, she had noted that her brother had already taken his leave. Great, she couldn’t escape to her brother.

Biting her lip next, unconsciously, Amber glanced up at the male who was looking for an answer from her. Had he been talking? His mouth was moving like it was. There was no where else she could bite to settle herself down. God, where was Alec? He could chase this boy off with no problem at all.

Damn Amber and her inability to chase off unwanted boys.

ooc: outfit
                                                    Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas