User Image
User Image

*there.WAS║█a little❜❜ ( girℓ ) who had a;;LITTLE «»CURL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

{ Rightin }° thexxmiddlexxofxxherxxforehead
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              xxxxx▐║*⊱ Aи∂ ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ gσσ∂, ѕнє ωαѕ
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVery¦¦Very good
                              { Butwhen }° shexxwasxxbad,xxshexxwasxxh o m i c i d a l !
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              xxxxx▐║*⊱ í t’sXXt í m єXXf σ r XXв l σ σ d !XXí t ’ sXXt í m єXXf σ r
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxτ ε α !¦¦. . .

Keely had collapsed on the ground by the time they were done. The boxes were so heavy, they were performers not laborers, why did they had to do all the Crazy Doctors work for him? He was so Lazy! Kale was bent over an empty crate her hair brushing the dirt. "It's so hot," Kale complained sliding further into the shade. "Of course it's hot, we worked too hard." Keely pushed her sister off the crate and sat on it. "Much better," "Hey!" Kale gave her a halfhearted kick and laid back down. She was too hot to fight properly with her twin. "What if he made us strain a muscle! Our whole act could be ruined because of his stupid face, bossing everyone around." The Doctor should be more careful, if they had been hurt Vlad would have been so upset!

User Image

{ We'vebeen }° trained byxxthe veryxxbest
                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    xxxxx▐║ B u t xx f o r xx y o u xx t h e xx g a m e xxi sxx O V E R
                                    xxxxxxxxxxrevenge¦¦Is-A dish! That is best served! ///
                                    _____█████
                                    ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ `➠⊱ _ ___ _
                                    ❸ ❷ ❶ *⇢N.OW

Heart Hunter

elurra-academy
Brought to you by [ANTIQUE MERMAID]
User Image

General
                                                          Name [Fallyn Ida Dermott]
                                                          Age [Sixteen]
                                                          Gender [Female]
                                                          Race/Species [Fae ]
                                                          Dorm [East Wing, Co-Ed 2]

Personal [Confidentials]
                                                          Sexual Preference [Wouldn't you like to know?]
                                                          Personality Traits [Fallyn is usually very easy to get along with. She has an easy going personality, unless you get on her bad side. Fallyn has a playful side to her and will not hesitate to toy with people if she finds it amusing. She is very sarcastic and rarely sugar coats her opinions. She will not hesitate to get even if you cross her. Fallyn tends to look down on those who come across as ditsy or stupid. ]
                                                          Personal History [Fallyn was born the youngest of three girls. Her father had wanted a son, but after three girls they gave up trying. She grew up having to fight her sisters for everything despite having anything she needed. Her parents both came from wealthy families and built up their own companies. The Dermotts are known for their weapons company. Mrs. Dermott runs one of the top medical research facilities in the country. Fallyn had a hard time growing up in the shadow of her parents and the twins Liv and Linda. Her parents each have several doctorates; Mr. Dermott in physics and engineering and Mrs. Dermott has her MD and doctorates in genetics as well as in infectious disease. Fallyn excelled in her school work, but hated it. She hated being compared to the twins who didn't have to study a day in their lives.

Fallyn was a brilliant child, but she always wanted something different than what her parents had wanted for her. She was a kind, hard working child, she excelled in music and played just to escape all the pressure. She wasn't always so cynical and cold. Last year, at her fifteenth birthdays party she had been on cloud nine. The boy she had liked Gauge, had accepted her invitation. Fallyn had spent the whole party with him, holding hands and by the end of the night she had gotten her first kiss. She was so happy at least for a few weeks as he strung her along. Gauge had come over to study for their AP Chem midterm when everything went to hell. Fallyn had been naive to the fact that while they were kissing Gauge was looking at her sisters. She thought perhaps he had gotten lost on his way back from the bathroom, the young girl went to look for him and found him in bed with Liv. It broke her heart and she has never forgiven them.

The girl was thrilled when the invitation from Elurra arrived, all she wanted was to get away from everything and have a new start.
                                                          ]

Preferences [Dancing, reading, music, fruits, sugar, stars, woods, dark, and drawing.]
                                                          Pet Peeves [Air Heads, math, camping, meat, being interrupted, being sick, and losing. ]

Official [Delete this section if not a part of the school]
                                                          Classification [Sophomore] -----------
                                                          Classes
                                                                [Period 1: Basics of Control
                                                                Period 2: Performing Arts
                                                                Period 3: Literature
                                                                Period 4: Sciences
                                                                Period 5: Performing Arts
                                                                Period 6: Physical Education
                                                                Period 7: History
                                                                Period 8:Mathematics
                                                                ]

Additional Notes [Fallyn doesn't have wings like normal faeries, instead she has the ability to teleport from place to place instead of flying. She is able to see in the dark as long as the moon is out. ]

Heart Hunter

User Image
α y и Ð ε σ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ώeαíng:. X ώïτh:.
User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

{ Forthe }° livesxxthatxxIxxtakexx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxx▐║*⊱ ƒøɾ τhε løṿε τhατ ï'll ṃαќε
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm going¦¦to H E L L

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heart Hunter

XXXXXXXXXXρħιą αѕαιя
XXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
xxxxxx I WILL LOVE YOU 'TIL THE END OF T I M E
XXXXand I know that love is mean and love hurts ❥ ❥ ❥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE
xxxxxxxxxMxI N xEx

xxxxx I will love you 'til the end of

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT I M E █ █ █ █ █

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image██████████Say y o u ' l lRemember

Heart Hunter

User Image
Queen Wrath
Echo Levana Castell
Antique Mermaid

Heart Hunter

User Image
: On the Outside :

The one pulling my strings is Antique Mermaid
The name given to me is Echo Levana Castell
But you may call me by Echo
Isn't it obvious that I'm a Female
I am e i g h t e e n years old
Even though I really look to be around fifteen
Of course I am the queen of W r a t h

: Little Secrets :
I can do something amazing
Memory Manipulation - ability to alter, change, or create a memory as long as she has contact with the body.
Phasing - She can move through solid objects, excluding people. It comes in handy when she needs a place to crash.
Shapeshifting - Able to take on any form she touches. There is a catch, it is extremely painful for her to shift and the host has to die in order for her to change.
Persuasion - Belief inducement, she can make others believe any lie if she feels like it. It is usually harmless fun.
But this only gets me so far
Music - in any form really, she can just hear a beat from almost anything and it makes her want to dance. It's a terrible distraction.
Compassion - despite her flaring temper she still has a big heart. She has been dooped several times by trying to help out some sad story.
Temper - a recent weakness, her temper has been shorter and harder to control. Usually she will lash out with words, but it has been escalating as her fuse grows shorter.
Smoking - a filthy habit, but it is one of the only things that has been calming her enough to deal with people in general.
I have lots of talents too!
Dancing - in any form really. She has been dancing since birth, its her one true passion and the thing she does to clear her head.
Gymnastics - Acrobatics, tumbling, contortion even as a child Echo was always twisting her body into weird shapes. She can bend herself into nearly any shape, which now has no real use since she can now walk right through anything.
Shadow Puppets - not really a useful talent, but entertaining nonetheless.
Fortune Telling - more of a hobby or a trick to make a quick buck. She reads tarot cards and palms
Lockpicking - still a skillshe is learning to hone, its not perfected just useful for when she can't walk through walls that really freaks people out.
Horse Back Riding - it's been a few years since the last time she went riding. As a child she competed
Linguistics - She can speak several languages. She is a quick study and is able to understand new languages with a bit of ease.
Boxing - a new hobby she picked up to let off some steam.

: On the Inside :

There are many things I love Dancing, fighting, playing, reading, music, secrets, smell of rain, candy, markers, pictures
There are many things I hate being sick, losing, feeling vulnerable, dying, heights, pity, being upset, crying, surprises, people staring.
People would say I am Echo used to have a very timid and mild personality. She was shy and never spoke her opinion if she believed it would cause an argument. Now, she is always picking a fight, even the smallest little thing sparks a fire. She is very head strong with quite the temper and with the right prodding she can become very malicious. Echo also has a playfulness to her that can also be a bad thing, she likes to draw out her kill finding some pleasure in others pain. She is sarcastic and arrogant especially when it comes to a fight. She still has a soft, sensitive side to her but its a side she rarely shows anymore.
My past haunts me Echo was born into what would be considered a privileged family. She was an only child raised by two loving parents. She had anything she wanted but never let it turn her into a brat. Echo started ballet and horse back riding as soon as she was able to walk. All her free time was spent on dancing, for the first few years her feet were always sore and bloody. She was very good at both, placing first in many competitions. Dance made her feel like she had a place to belong.

When she turned sixteen, Echo transferred to a ballet academy. For the first time she was actually starting to come out of her shell, she was happy and fine tuning her skills to become a professional dancer. Everything had been perfect up until the blood moon. Something changed in her and it was like she was a completely different person. One of her eyes turned gold and she was angry all the time. She started to pick fights with the other girls, antagonizing them and calling them names if they dared to critique her technique. Echo was thrown out of the academy for breaking another girl's leg for stealing her solo; she is a sore looser. Forced to go home the disappointment from her parents was almost too much to bare. She was forced into anger management classes and took up a boxing class after school. No matter what she did though the anger just wouldn't stop building up. One night she just blacked out the last thing she had remembered was sweet talking her way into a club and stealing herself a man then nothing. She awoke in a pool of blood completely freaked out and terrified. Echo ran away from home after the third time it happened. She was terrified of hurting her parents and couldn't bare the thought of them finding out what she had done. Echo has been living on the streets hiding from the police and anyone else looking for her.
The song I sing is Going to H E L L

Heart Hunter

User Image
User Image

*father.DID║█you miss❜❜ ( мe ) don't ask me where;;I've «»BEEN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

{ Youknow }° Ixxknow,xxyesxxI'vexxbeen told
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              xxxxx»▐║*⊱ ι яє∂єfιиє α ѕιи
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxí dσn't ¦¦knσw whαt's drívíng mє,
                              { Toput }° this inxmy head xmaybe Ixwish I could Diexxmaybe I xam d e a d !
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              xxxxx»▐║*⊱ ƒ ø ɾXXt h єXXs ǝ ʌ ı ן XXτ h α τXXíXXτ α κ εXXí'm
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgoing to Ħ e l l ¦¦. . .

haioufphaoiuhbfl;jidfbgs;ljkbd knhofiahjfanfiuapb;ipa nhsiouahfoibn
                                                    ahoahfiaufh;abv;siuvb;aiusfgiaugfeaqajs sjbfoi;abjis;a hioa;hs sjabhfiubf

ώeαíng: X XXXώïτh: X

User Image

{ Forthe }° lovexxthat Ixxmake
                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    xxxxx»▐║ F o r xx t h e xx l a w s xx t h a t xx I xxb r e a kxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxfor the souls¦¦I F O R S A K E ///
                                    _____█████
                                    ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ `➠⊱ _ ___ _
                                    I'm going *⇢To .H E L L

Heart Hunter

User Image
PRINCESS OF ASHFALL
━━━━━━━━━┓

OPENTAKENRESERVED
TOINETTE YELTSOVX
N I N E T E E NX
Toinette is very guarded. She gets along easily with people, but often looks down on most everyone else. She has a very thick skin is is very strong willed. She is very cunning and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. X
Antique Mermaid
X

Heart Hunter

User Image

T o i n e t t e XX M a r i e XX Y e l t s o v

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

XXBasic Information;;
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

│● → Age ▪

XXXXXX N i n e t e e n

│● → Date of Birth ▪

XXXXXX J a n u a r y 1

│● → Race ▪

XXXXXX H u m a n

│● → Status ▪

XXXXXXP r i n c e s s

│● → Sexuality ▪

XXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l

│● → Height & Weight ▪

XXXXXX 5'8" 130lbs

│● → Abilities ▪

XXXXXX Toinette is a skilled warrior. Her expertise is in hand to hand combat, but her skills range to all area's of warfare. She is extremely agile and a good problem solver. She can always stay a step ahead of her opponent. Toinette also has an eidetic memory. She is dedicated to her education and always has a curiosity for knowledge. Her agility and slender frame make her an exceptional dancer.

│● → Personality ▪

XXXXXX Toinette is very guarded. She gets along easily with people, but often looks down on most everyone else. She has a very thick skin is is very strong willed. She is very cunning and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Toinette also has a sweet and loving side to her that she rarely shows. She is aware of how feelings can destroy and guards her heart strongly. She is very calculated,rarely acting without thinking. She can also be very selfish, using things or people to get what she wants. She is social and her charm makes her very likable. She is capable of cruelty or great acts of kindness depending on how it would benefit her.

XXRead Up!;;

│● → A Bit of History ▪

XXXXXX Toinette was born the youngest of five children. She was born the only girl to the late king of Ashfall. She was raised in the shadow of her five elder brothers. Her gender changed nothing about how she was raised. Toinette was reared right alongside the boys. She was trained in combat as soon as she was old enough to hold a sword. Ashfall had a large military before the war. It was an honor to be part of the royal armies and the royal children were no exception. Her father played favorites causing the five to constantly be fighting each other for the man's attention. His favorite changed almost daily pushing the children to be their best.

When she turned six her father turned his energies to expanding the kingdom. A marriage was arranged between Ashfall and Soren. Toinette met Vincent periodically throughout the years as the kingdoms traded resources and slowly built their empires. Vincent had become her best friend by the time she was ten and Toinette found herself looking forward to their visits. By the time she was a teenager Toinette had discovered the boy had found a special place in her heart. On the eve of her sixteenth birthday Toinette had finally decided to confess her love to her betrothed. The princess had been in Soren for the past few months and the night's festivities were a farewell and birthday celebration. She had been searching the palace everywhere for Vincent wanting to share her first kiss with him when the clock struck twelve and she turned sixteen. The princess had been so excited (and slightly drunk off the wine) when she walked in on him and another woman.

Then the war started. Bitter from the unfaithfulness of Vincent Toinette went off to war. She fought alongside her brothers racking up her kills. The king had made a challenge to all five of his heirs; whoever killed the most enemies would get the throne. Toinette was confident and fearless standing against the opposing armies cutting down anyone that stood in her path. More than anything she wanted the throne, so she would never have to be at the mercy of any man again. Toinette killed thousands earning her the nickname 'Queen of Death'. Her eldest brother Louis couldn't let it stand any longer. He challenged her claiming the throne was his by birthright and even their father had no authority in giving it away especially to a woman. So, to shut him up Toinette cut off his head. The war ended and the treaty signed the King was furious with her. Unsure of what to do with her he locked her away in her room treating her like a prisoner. There was no question that Toinette would be the heir sent off to the Vale to fulfill the contract her father had made before his death. The girl has no doubt that she is never expected to return alive from the Vale.

XX Little Things Matter;;

│● → Pleasures▪

XXXXXX Fighting
                                      XXXXXX Dancing
                                      XXXXXX Reading
                                      XXXXXX Star Gazing

│● → Displeasures ▪

XXXXXX Heat
                                      XXXXXX Losing
                                      XXXXXX Being Tricked
                                      XXXXXX People Prying into her Business

│● → Fears ▪

XXXXXX Death
                                      XXXXXX Marriage
                                      XXXXXX Falling in Love

│● → Secrets ▪

XXXXXX I'm still in love with Vincent

XX Antique Mermaid

Heart Hunter

User Image
User Image

As terrible as he always made her feel, Toinette couldn't imagine herself with anyone else. Perhaps it was the certainty and familiarity that they had that offered her a sense of security even if she knew he could never be faithful. There was his charm that always made her forgive him when he was near; and resent him when he was gone. How could one person have such an overwhelming effect on her? Toinette wondered if this was the effect he had on all the girls he had slain. Vincent certainly had a way with making you feel like you were the only thing in existence that mattered. Her heart could never understand how it was so easy for him to manipulate women into his bed then abandon them. Was he really not capable of love, was his heart so cold?

His hand on her hip brought her gentle gaze up to meet his. She had endured so much, stood her ground for everything she believed was right; tortured and betrayed by everyone she had ever cared about. Yet, though it all, the thick skin, the hard head, and the giant walls that so closely guarded her heart; she still allowed herself to be hurt. Those eyes, those sweet honey eyes. No matter what he did, what he said she would always forgive him. All she wanted to do was throw her arms around his neck and sob into him. This past year had been the hardest she ever had to endure, and to do it without him to lean on was almost too much to bare. This was their last dance, it should have been a moment for her heart to rejoice and for a few fleeting moments it did. "You really think I could forget how to dance?" There was a sadness to her voice despite the smile painted on her delicate face. "If I remember right, you were the one always forgetting the dances." Out of the pair she had always been the better dancer, though she had to admit over the years his skill had gotten much better. "Don't give it another thought. The fault was mine. I'm afraid I was tied up, I barely had time to celebrate it myself."

It wasn't a complete lie; she had been tied up, confined to her bedroom and forbidden to leave. It had been horrible, but it was a burden the princess didn't want to put on her dear friend. "We are still friends aren't we?" It was a question she had never really given much thought too. Toinette had considered them friends, Vincent had been her best friend she always went to him for everything. So much had changed now between them since the war, maybe he never felt the same towards her. Maybe she was only ever an obligation that he had to their arrangement and now that it was over she was nothing more than a stupid girl that wasted his time. After every thing they had been through was it too much to ask of him? "Actually, don't answer that. It was a stupid question." It was incredible how stupid he could make her feel. What was it about him that turned her into such an uncollected mess? "I have a favor to ask of you," Her eyes darted around to the other couples spinning around them. "It's a private matter, if you have the chance perhaps then we could talk. You no longer owe me anything, and I don't want you to feel like you have to even listen to my request. I trust you, and that is the only reason I feel safe enough to ask." It may have been stupid of her to put her trust in a man that held so many secrets from her, but she had known Vincent her whole life; if she couldn't trust him then who else could she rely on? He may have been unfaithful to her, but perhaps he would have been honest about it if she had ever asked. That had only ever been his only crime against her, and with everything he had ever done; it seemed like he had tried to make it up to her. They were rulers, feelings like love had no place in their lives and maybe Vincent had already figured that out before he could get hurt. Toinette had figured it out the hard way.

User Image

{ Youreyes }° ,xxyourxxeyes
                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    xxxxx»▐║ I xx c a n xx s e e xx i n xx y o u r xxe y e sxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxyour eyes¦¦Y O U ///
                                    _____█████
                                    ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ `➠⊱ _ ___ _
                                    Make me *⇢Wanna .D I E

Heart Hunter

schrodinger -labyrinth

Name: Nadia Olesya Antakov XX Scavenger
Height/Weight: 5'8" 130lbs XX 4'4" 50lbs
I am [F e m a l e]
I come from [Gypsy] descentXXX[Unknown] decent
What I do for a living is: [Ceresomni Nurse]XX[Hallucination]
Who I am on the inside: [Nadia is meek and obediant when in the presence of the doctors and other staff. She has a natural charm that makes it easy for people to like and trust her. She has a big heart and desire to help people, that isn't to say she doesn't have a darker side. Behind closed doors Nadia can turn into a vicious cold b***h. She enjoys toying with the patients and making their lives at the institute miserable. This extreme of her personality is caused from Scavenger. ]
Some extra facts about me include: [Nadia is Bipolar, but not diagnosed. She loves reading books and fortunes, candles, dancing, scaring the patients. She also has an addiction to medication. *(Scavenger had awaken with the program and had no problem overtaking Nadia's mind. Scavenger lies dormant for most of the day allowing Nadia to live her day to day life fairly normally. Nadia has no idea that the hallucination lives inside her and has no memory of any of the actions the creature makes using her body. Scavenger is a unique hallucination because thanks to Nadia she can exist in both realities.)*
This is what has happened to me so far: [Nadia grew up in Russia traveling with her family. It wasn't an easy life, but it was one she was happy with. She was the only one of her family to escape the country alive. She never talks about the reason she had to flee; the only thing she says on the subject is that she can never go back. Despite her rough childhood she could always see the good in life and wanted to share her gift with those who needed it. She came to the institute as a nurse hoping to help all of those inside it's walls. Everything was going well until the Labyrinth was created. At first it was helpful, but because of Nadia's own illness she became susceptible to the hallucinations within. ]
I prefer: [B o t h]
I am a [Witch]XX[Demon]

My Powers/Weapon of Choice: Minor Healing, Memory manipulation, teleportation.

My hidden fear/weakness is: Drowning, Being Fired, Ghosts, and Being found out as a Hallucination.

I live my life to: [B o r n to D i e]

I fight for blood to: [S c a v e n g e r]

I am controlled by: [Antique Mermaid]

Who I am in reality:
User Image

Who I am in Schrodinger's Labyrinth:
User Image User ImageUser Image

Heart Hunter

User Image
User Image
*sometimes.LOVE║█is X n o t❜❜ ( enough ) and the road;;gets «»Tough
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

{ Theroad }° isxxlongxxwexxcarryxxon
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              xxxxx▐║*⊱ cαusє чσu αnd í, wє wєrє

User Image██████████Bornt oDie

Heart Hunter

XX

User Image

ebula Grove is a colorful thicket of trees that surround The Devil's Carnival. It grows in a perfect circle around the carnival. The light changes color and brightness frequently without no real pattern. The Grove is small, but very dense making navigating it difficult. There is only one entrance to the carnival from within the forest. Three doors stand at the end of the ever changing path that leads through the narrow forest. Most of the path is now overgrown making it hard to find. Pick the right door and you will be taken to hell's gate, the entrance of the Carnival. Choose the wrong door and you will be sent back to the outskirts of the Grove.

XX ´XX

User Image

he Devil's Carnival lies at the heart of the grove. The trees that are against the carnival are so thick it's impossible to find any other way in. Hell's Gate is the main entrance into the carnival and it's doors are always open. The carnival itself is where Scavenger spends most of her time. Mostly deserted the place is still operational and the few staff that remain there never seem to eat or sleep.

User Image

Quote:
Click on images to view larger photos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out