Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

If there was one thing that Ceri wasn’t granted, it was the luxury to actually get proper sleep. For whatever reason, after nearly about four and a half hours of sleep her body had all but rejected the notion of getting any more sleep after that – not even five minutes worth. So instead of just staring at the ceiling, bleary, tired eyes making odd shapes pop up every now and then, she had rolled out of bed and started her day. Her grandmother was aware of her odd sleeping habits which provided some strange relief to the dark haired female as she moved about her room sluggishly.

Moving about as quietly as she could, even with some fatigue, she managed while pulling a cup out from the cupboard and setting a kettle on the stove to heat up some water for tea. Ceri rubbed her eyes with the heel of her right hand as her gaze settled momentarily on her computer. “Might as well,” mumbling as she kept an eye on the kettle, steam hissing out from the spout, while she powered up the computer. The dark haired female had turned away for just a few seconds, attention now on the steaming kettle as she made the proper preparations for early morning tea. She paused for a second as if thinking better of something and went to pull out another cup, her grandmother would be up soon – either from the smell that the tea was giving or the hissing from the pot, she wasn’t sure, but went with the feeling anyways.

Heat seeped into her palms while she glanced over the messages that were in the inbox. Light eyes suddenly snapped at one message in particular and without a second thought, she opened it. For a second her mind went blank, eyes practically focused on something else other than at the screen which held a picture of a younger fable, a girl, one that Ceri hardly recognized. Something twisted around in her stomach right as her mind registered the red ‘x’ that marred the photo, color draining away from her face. Unconsciously, her hands tightened around the cup – which was better than the alternative, releasing the ceramic mug and allowing it to shatter into pieces on the floor along with now long cooled tea.

“Something wrong, dear?”

Her head snapped up so fast that Ceri felt a pain in her neck for a few seconds. “No,” the lie slipped out from between her lips within a matter of seconds. Heat rising up her cheeks for lying, she wasn’t fond of lying, but had no idea if her grandmother knew about this or not and didn’t particularly want to worry the woman who had taken care of her for as long as she could remember. Either way, soon she would probably learn of the fate of this fable. Though, she couldn’t be so sure. Maybe it’d be best to keep this to herself, just for a little bit longer.

Her grandmother, however, took it to be something else while Ceri closed out of her e – mail,
                                                        “Perhaps if you wouldn’t stay up so late reading.”

“Yes,” was the only word that she quietly uttered. What could she do? It wasn’t as if there was anything, really, that she could’ve done. While it was true that she offered help, though only to those who either requested or approached her, the same twisting feeling settled once more in her stomach as she all but unceremoniously shoved her chair back; barely catching the look that her grandmother gave her. “I’m going out, I’ll be back in a bit,” not even giving the middle aged woman a chance to answer as Ceri headed towards the door. Maybe she wasn’t the only one that got the message? Still, the thought of that made her uncomfortable. Why would someone just send out a message like that? Biting lower lip as she made her way over to the coffee shop. Ceri paused for a moment, wondering if this was a good idea or not before making up her mind and entering the shop. Here went nothing.

location ; coffee shop | with ; no one | feeling ; apprehensive | ooc ; kind of blegh. also, temp layout is temp.
                    User Image

“Mire?” A voice called through the closed door as a muffled and sleepy, “Huh?” escaped from the curled up teenager on the bed. “Mirena, if you don’t get up,” there was a warning tone before footsteps padded away down the hall and presumably down the stairs. A groan escaped from her lips as she finally managed to peel her tired almond eyes open to peer over at the alarm clock. It took a second for the time to settle in before she shot up, almost falling from her bed in the process from being so tangled up in her blanket and sheets. Tearing the comforter away as she stumble from bed grumbling incoherently about something. She managed to run a brush through her tangled locks as her door opened, tilting head back curiously; chocolate eyes staring at her sister upside down. Or more precisely what was being held in her hands. A ceramic jug, no doubt filled with water.

She let out a mock gasp, facing her sister fully and not looking at her upside down, “You were going to dump water on me.” It wouldn’t have been the first – or the last time – that her sister would have to resort to such means. Her sister gave an unladylike snort, one hand managing to hold the ceramic jug and the other propped on her hip in true sass fashion. Not that Mirena would ever call her sister out on that, let alone tell her she was sassing to her face. Nope, not worth it. “I’m not going to be late,” she said before stopping the words from leaving her mouth. Honestly, there were times when she needed to bite her tongue. Gathering up clothes in her arms while her sister sighed, eyes closed and face a little scrunched up as though fighting off an oncoming migraine. “One day you’re going to end up running out that door at breakneck speed,” was all she heard before making her way to the bathroom. “Actually, might barely make it this time,” she mumbled while getting dressed.

The brunette gathered up her things, making sure to take extra care with her camera and its case. Besides the telescope situated in her room, the camera was one of her most precious possessions. Bounding down the stairs and taking the keys to her car off of the little key rack in the kitchen. “Cutting it close,” her sister warned, a mug now in her hands. “Yes, thanks for reminding me,” her voice came out with almost sing song tone. “Perhaps if you wouldn’t stay up so late looking outside with that telescope.” Mirena frowned, so she was looking at the stars and trying to see if she could see any planets last night. What was wrong with that? Instead of saying what her sister wanted to hear, she merely chirruped, “Sorry, can’t hear you, cutting it really close!” with that she darted out the door and over towards the blue Beetle that her sister’s boyfriend had fixed up for her last summer. Lovingly patting the console before she threw it into reverse and made her way to school.

Her sister really wasn’t kidding; she was cutting it some kind of close. Finding a parking space had proved difficult, but in the end, she managed with only a few minutes to spare. Hands grabbing her bag and camera case, having previously shut her car’s ignition off. Maybe getting a wake up call with cold water wouldn’t have been so bad. It certainly would’ve given her more incentive to move faster, but there was no way she could go back and have that done now. Shrugging as she walked quickly towards her first class, hand gripping tightly at her camera case as it jostled at her side with every movement.

XXXUser Image

{ ooc ; augh. finally got mire done, will have adri up tomorrow. also, will edit if need be.
User Image

Her mind registered that someone was talking to her and it took a few moments for her to actually pause and recall who, exactly. It wasn’t that she was in the art of ‘ignoring’ people, no; other than at that moment that all of her focus was solely on finishing the drawing. “Sorry, what were...?” Glancing up, bleary eyes searching before letting out a small cough. Ah, August. Clarie bit her lip, August was a sweet guy and she felt horrible for ignoring him, but it wasn’t like she was doing so intentionally. “Sorry,” she mumbled a little dejected before returning back to her drawing. The only sound that she picked up was the pencil scratching over the page. Clarie paused for a moment when she thought Valarie came into their shared living space.

Not a few seconds later, the pad fell to her lap as the pencil rolled from her fingers. Groan escaping from her lips before she bit down on her lip. How was she supposed to control her powers when people insisted on being overwhelmed with emotions? Eyes screwed shut, hands gripped so tight that her nails bit into the skin of her palms. Her head felt like it was swimming, almost as though she were going to get sick. Truth be told, though, she would’ve preferred to get sick rather than a rampage of emotions roiling around her body. “Breathe, breathe…” the words softly slipped from her mouth. As the mantra lessened she could feel everything around her slowly falling away. Clarie felt her head hit the back of the wall but paid no mind to the slight throbbing that began to emit, blinking light eyes one then twice. Good, she didn’t have to cut off her own emotions this time, still didn’t mean that it hurt.

She managed to stand up after a minute or two of calming her nerves and made her way over to Valarie’s room. Coughing lightly, as she peered at Valarie’s room, hoping that she wasn’t intruding. “Hey, ah, I’m gonna go head out with the others. Sort of want to go explore. Care to join?” She figured she might as well ask since Valarie probably didn’t want to stay inside the first day. Clarie turned away as August bound into their apartment, small smile lighting up her face. “Hey Jayce. August,” she felt a little relieved that he had come back, after she had ignored him earlier when he tried to talk to her. “Of course,” she made her way over to her fallen sketchbook as she picked it up and tucked the pencil behind her ear, “So, where to? Or should I just guess?”

location: room; paris, france | company: valarie, august & jayce | attire | ooc: ehhh.
User Image

Elaina Lucienne Prinsen
Kingdom Borevia
Female

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxElaina Lucienne Prinsen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mephitical_kitty

ah,xthexsimplexthingsxinxlife

xxBut I prefer to be called
Ally, ‘Lucie’ by close family.
xxI hail from
Borevia
xxI just so happen to be
Twenty
xxI celebrate a new year every
December 6th
xxI stand tall at
5' 4"
xxI weigh in at about
Roughly 125 lbs.
xxMy hair and eye color is
Brunette && hazel

thisxisxwhatxmakesxme

xxThe things I enjoy
⇒ Dancing - ballet, particularly
⇒ Foreign languages & cultures
⇒ Antiques
⇒ Reading
⇒ Archery

xxBut I'd rather not have
⇒ Panic attacks
⇒ Cold weather
⇒ Blackouts
⇒ Assumptions
⇒ Snakes (/Elaina is an ophiophobe.)

thexcomplicatedxpart

xxPeople like me because I'm
While Elaina is not a social butterfly, she certainly isn’t a wallflower either. If given the chance, she loves conversing with those around her. However, it should be noted that she knows when to bite her tongue – quite literally or carefully tiptoe around certain matters. In this matter she is both reserved and composed. She is a great person to have as a friend because she listens and offers what she thinks is the best advice once someone has said their piece. To those she is very close and protective over, Elaina is almost seen as an older sister, or sister figure. When she is just getting to know someone, she is very soft spoken, but do not let that fool you. Elaina may come off as shy at times, but she knows when it’s time to step up and raise her voice. At times she can be a little mischievous, but never amount to anything that may hurt another person. There are times when she can be a little brash or hard headed, but that’s only when she thinks something needs to be done and won’t back down until the matter is resolved.
xxMy life story, oh joy
Elaina is the eldest niece of the Queen of Borevia. She was not officially introduced to the estates of Borevia until she was about six years old. One reason that she wasn’t allowed on the lands until that age was due to her energetic and mischievous nature. Always getting scolded or reprimanded by her mother about the proper way to act. Except, how is a child supposed to know what is the ‘right way’ to act? To help ease her rather energetic nature Elaina was enrolled in multiple dance classes, ranging from classical, contemporary and finally, to ballet. The dancing certainly helped in calming her nature, though her Aunt didn’t seem to mind, but as Elaina got older, she wondered how her Aunt was able to put up with her most days when she was still a child. As a teenager, when she wasn’t juggling dance and foreign languages, her Aunt provided her niece with personal tutors that would help her with etiquette, history, among other lessons.

It wasn’t until she was thirteen that she began to partake in the events – public and private – of the Borevia kingdom. Partially due to her Aunt’s insistence that she couldn’t be kept away from these things for any longer. As it turned out, Elaina proved to be quite an asset, often helping to diffuse situations or just the calm aura that she carried about her when she would listen to another’s request. However, at the same time, she realized that these were the times that she couldn’t trip or make a fool of herself, she didn’t want to embarrass herself nor her Aunt. Which almost happened, due to lack of grace, but even then, she played it off like nothing. Over the next few years, Elaina became used to a kind of routine. At nineteen, she had come to the decision that she wanted to travel, to explore, be able to see the world. However, this would be nothing but a thought or dream as her Aunt had called an audience with her, speaking to her about the six hundred year treaty – something that Elaina vaguely remembered from lessons and tutors. It was then that the two fell quiet because Elaina feared what came next as her Aunt worried about how her niece would react. When asked if she would be willing to marry someone from another country for the kingdom, she felt shock but covered it up easily, claiming that she would. At that moment her fate had been sealed by her own hand, but what else could she do?

User Image
-A u r e l i a--J u n i p e r--W y n d h a m-
Youngest Twin Daughter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAGExxNineteen
                                              xxxDATE OF BIRTHxxMay 9th
                                              xxxxxxxxxxHEIGHTxx5' 3".
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxBUILDxxThin, curvy.
                                              xxxxORIENTATIONxxHeterosexual
                                              xxxxxxxxPASSIONSxxHer family, exploring, traveling, archery, her necklace; dancing.
                                              xxxxxxxxxHATREDSxxBeing lied to; causing problems, being a disappointment; getting into altercations; losing her brothers and father.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAMILIAL HISTORY
                                                I was born in the summer, thus I believe that it would only be befitting that I would be like the summer itself. Bright hair the color of poppies and eyes the color of the sky. Perhaps that was what would lend a hand to how I behaved. Or perhaps not, but I would like to think so. I remember mother chiding me on many occasions, often blaming my curiosity and want for adventure as being things that I inherited from my father. How one moment I could be agreeable and the next be upset, just as the changing times in summer. Despite inheriting a bit of my father’s nature, there was one thing – besides my eyes – that I had received from my mother. The love and care for my brothers. As they cared and kept me out of trouble.

I was not the only Wyndham babe born in summer. No, my twin brother was. Unlike my brothers, I gave our mother a difficult time. Those assembled were frightened – either I or mother would die. There were many who assumed that I was the one who had died. After giving mother such a grueling time I finally came into this world. Mother would be weak for a few days, but other than being confined to bed rest, she was healthy. While out mother rested, it was our father and elder brother who would look after my brother and I. Our elder brother took to us without any fuss which pleased our parents. I often wonder how we would be if we did not get along. Nevertheless, we did. There were quarrels, as I suspect were almost expected from those related to one another.

While there were quarrels we were very caring of one another. There have been occasions that my brothers have had to physically restrain me from getting into an altercation – the kind that does not involve words. I believe their words were, “It would be unladylike, what would mother think?” They both knew that I would not want to disappoint our parents and that was more than enough to placate me. My brothers were aware of my capabilities, more than our parents certainly. I could take care of myself that much was true. I would like to think, that even now, as my brothers and I grew up, this was one of reasons they refused to leave me alone. Either in fear of finding myself – or another – harmed. Or that I had wandered off. These were what worried them most.

Our father traveled, to help map and document his findings for the King. As babes, my mother would not allow my twin brother and I to travel with father. It mattered not what he said, she would not allow it. Thus, for several springs, my twin brother and I would stay behind with our mother while our father and elder brother traveled. This was a routine I became accustom to. Being indoors with mother for most days and going out to wander with my brother when time permitted it. I adored exploring the estate grounds with my brother; we would sometimes pretend that we were on an adventure with father. Mother often found this amusing, though she would praise us for our findings. Perhaps she did that because we were still children filled with curiosity and knew no better. Regardless we accepted the praise and would venture off to discover more things to bring back to our mother.

Our adventures around the estate were nothing compared to what father and our older brother did. Though we were at last permitted to travel with father. I, unfortunately, would not be able to. As before we were to leave I had fallen ill. My brother would have stayed behind, but my own stubborn nature surpassed his own. I told him that he should go as there would be opportunities for me and I did not want to take away his as I knew how much he wanted to go on an adventure of his own. The only thing that I requested was that he bring back stories to tell me. I believe my brother thought me a little mad then, for surely I would request something else? Why stories? It was not my brother I told, but our mother. “So that I may live through those words.” Mother may have thought me mad as well, even with a contemplative look on her face. She smiled at me after that. My brother came back with more than stories; he came back with a gift, a necklace. I suspected he had to trade for the piece of jewelry. Despite it being simple I adored it and thanked him.

When our father set sail for his next journey, my brothers and I were able to accompany him. Mother would come with us, but preferred to stay on land. There were many a time that my brother would have to keep an eye on me, just as our elder brother would keep an eye out for the two of us. We were mischievous as children and he must have believed that we still were. He often told us not to go off on our own, we had to stay together and as good siblings do, we obeyed. There were many a time my brothers made sure I was safe, despite knowing that I could take care of myself. I believe this may have been to keep our parents from asking questions. After many years of journeying with father, I had stayed behind one year to be with our mother. She had fallen ill and it was I who had made the suggestion that my brothers and I take turns in sitting with her. Our mother would pass a few days after our father returned from another of his journeys. I still believe that this left him heartbroken. After the passing of our mother, we all dealt with it in various ways.

During one of these times my father wanted to speak with me. This was nothing that worried me; father would just want company while he sat in his study most days. I believe that he preferred to be around myself or my brothers to help ease what he was feeling, we were all still coping with mother’s passing in our own ways. The news I would be receiving on this day, however, would leave both my father and I with uneasy feelings. A letter from Newport. My brothers, it would seem, were sent ahead of me. I was unsure how to take this news, nervously fiddling with the necklace my twin brother had gotten for me years ago. If my brothers and I left, then our father would be on his own. This worried me, how would he fare? He did not travel any more, though there were rare occasions that he would aid in overseeing exotic trades. I dreaded preparing to leave, but it would have to be done. My father did his best to not show how he was feeling when I was to finally depart. I was, after all, his only daughter. Regardless, we said our goodbyes as I promised to write. He would still be alone, but he would have letters to accompany him. I believe this gave us both relief.

Signed by mephitical_kitty

why is it so difficult to choose a picture!? D;
User Image

It had been a bit of a whirlwind arriving at the castle as Elaina was taken aback by the beauty of it. Almost missing that she needed to be inside and not standing around outside gawking at the lovely exterior. At the door the young woman had barely had a moment to upright herself from giving her own curtsy to the maids before being swept off. Eyes sweeping over everything, mostly to make sure where her room – what she presumed to be, at least – to be. She had been thrust a silver gown, which had actually caused her to arch an eyebrow. Silver seemed to be a peculiar color, but she said nothing while changing. If either of the maids noticed her reaction they said nothing on it and for that, she was grateful. Her hair had proven difficult; Elaina had allowed a quiet hiss or two to escape her lips while wondering why her hair had to be so thick. The hair dresser who had been tasked with fixing her hair had apologized, but she merely offered a tight smile and commented that it was more her hair than then the hair dresser, really.

Thumb nails nervously clicking together before being given a look. She felt a blush creep up her cheeks and ceased when handed a pair of earrings. No doubt to keep her from indulging in her nervous habit again. “May I inquire,” after finishing her task and tilting her head up to allow a bit of mascara to be applied to her eyelashes, “if anyone else has arrived?” She felt compelled to ask because part of her felt that if she were the only one at the moment that it would be awkward. On her part, mostly. “Yes,” was the only answer she got right then. She was unsure as of to who answered her as she had been instructed to close her eyes so that eye shadow could be applied. Almost forgetting her heels before being met with a mixture of expressions, the ones that seemed to win out were glimmers of amusement and obvious shock. As a sigh escaped her lips she carefully slid the silver heels onto her feet and stood up as easily as one could without immediately tipping over. “Thank you,” Elaina inclined her head, turning away to find the ballroom. Which only gave her a bit more time to dawdle and glance around the interior.

She had almost tripped on her way to the ball room, but managed to right herself. Smoothing down her dress as though nothing had happened and despite no one being around, a feeling of relief swept through the brunette. That would have been a lovely sight, wouldn’t it? Seeing a lady trip over her own feet, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. The moment she reached the ball room she had almost retreated. By no means was she a shy person, but the situation just made her feel a tad bit uncomfortable. Regardless, she had agreed to this and had to see it through. “Be brave,” the words were practically a whisper as the young woman composed herself.

Elaina had made her way into the room after quietly telling herself that she could do this. For a moment, all she did was take in the room, the orchestra and gently biting back a smile upon seeing that there were, in fact, two others present. It wasn’t that she didn’t believe what she had been told, it was more that she didn’t trust herself with the words. Making her way over to the other two females, Elaina smiled, “Hello, I am Elaina Lucienne Prinsen. Who might you two you be?”

location ; ballroom | mood; nervous, composed | company ; delia & kria | attire ; gown
                                                        ooc ; sorry it's kinda ehh.
                        User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

lillianna jemma hayden
                                                                                        twenty - one
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        sophomore
                                                                                        rich, but prefers not to share this information
                                                                                        face claim
                                                                                        humanities; particularly art
                                                                                        EST
                                                                                        almost every day, kind of on/off depending on what classes i have. (/i will let you know asap when i will not be available.)
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        mephitical_kitty
                                                                                        ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Born into a well to do family that has money to our name plus the factor of being a family that had ‘old money’ meant that there were expectations that my parents expected of me while growing up. There were ways that I had to conduct and hold myself not just in public, but often at the few events that were held within the family. Learning the ways was far from simple or easy to grasp, especially for someone such as myself who was such a squirmy young girl who could barely sit still for five seconds. Being an only child had pro’s and con’s – those pro’s being that my parents would grace me with just about anything and the con’s being that as an only child, there were no siblings I could talk to or play with. Growing up there were a handful of things that I learned, one being that if someone knew what I actually held to my name that they would attempt to befriend me only for the benefits, or worse, try to be friends only to turn around and show their true nature. As a child I didn’t understand any of this and it was upsetting, as I got older, however, I discovered that there were people who would try to take advantage of me. Thus, through middle and high school I went through the experience of not just home schooling, but attending private schools as well. However, once my parents decided I’d be attending a private school I ultimately kept to myself, yes I did socialize, but I didn’t want people to ‘like’ me either for they perceived me to be or what they thought I could do for them. Throughout my schooling experiences I was drawn to the humanities – theater, art, you name it. At the time I didn’t realize that this would be what I’d want to study. After all, why not just go into the family business? After some debate and encouragement from my mother, I decided that it would be my major. Yet another step into the world. However, what most people don’t know is what I am to inherit; coming from old money, the family name is associated with hotel chains and a little bit of real estate. Once again this information is kept to myself because I don’t want people to change how they are around me.

reserve for the role of the secretive heiress
User Image . THERE'SAGAMEIDON'TWANTYOUTOKNOWOF
THATISNOTTRADITIONALFIRE▬▬▬x▬▬▬ ▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬x
ohshitigotabagofmilkyways!!!never played it safecannever played it safecannever played it safecannever played it safe
TINDER CYLINDER. they're not gonna call it that a*****e
↙ ↙
christianbalechristianbalexxxA PAWN IN AN EMPTY CHESSBOARD
christianbalechristianbalechristianbaleMOVED AROUND BY A HAND OF A FOOLxxx

“Do you not know how long it takes to make an alias?” She hissed, earning a quip about not sassing. Letting out a rather unladylike snort, please, considering the situation that she had been planted in she would sass. Thank you very freaking much. Making an alias and all the pushing and shoving to get it through with the boss so that she wouldn’t actually be arrested, except that wouldn’t be a problem. Ronnie had practically switched dance partners at an auction once to get out of the cross hairs. Then tore the heels off to run for higher ground. So how was this any different? Grumbling, at least she wouldn’t be alone. Well, not really.

The only thing that she had refused was her ear bud, which, unfortunately she got a lot of opinions, none to kind, about what would happen if something were to happen. Before pointing out that she was capable of handling herself. Reminding everyone that the only reason SOTO had found her was her lack of then computer skills. Had that not happened, then she’d probably still be doing things her own way, except that wasn’t how things were nor were how plans were to be composed. It was simple, really, she wasn’t going to hold her phone up to her ear and pretend like she was getting a phone call every who knew how many seconds or minutes in between the chatter. That would only make things complicated and while she didn’t mind talking on the phone, she sure as heck was going to use it as a diversion. “Just this once, you’re going to allow me to go against you. You want to ream me up later, fine, but I can’t have chatter, static and electronic interruptions while trying to look positively normal. So here’s how it’s going to go, you’re going to trust me because that’s what people do. They trust. That’s what we do. You don’t like it, fine, damn well keep it to yourself, but you let me do this my way. I need to look as irritatingly normal as possible which means no ear bud. If there are problems Étienne will be there, it’s not like I’m going in blind and even if I were, need I remind you – again – that I was on my own before joining? I’ll be fine, there’s just going to be an alternate form of communication. Hope you all like texting, also, have fun being members of my estranged family.” By that point she had crossed the line of being peeved to downright pissed. Snapping out that whoever got in her way after that spiel was going to get it, whether she meant it or not was up to debate.

Part of her wondered if maybe there were thoughts of her going rogue. Which was painful even thinking about, or what she assumed that they were thinking about. She hadn’t been rogue since approached about joining the team. Even then, there was just once that Ronnie had ‘supposedly’ gone rogue and nearly got landed in jail, possibly worse had there not been intervention because of it. She didn’t blame them for that, but that was a onetime thing because someone she cared about had gotten into trouble. Which was saying a lot, seeing how as her family was small and there were few and far people in between that could earn and keep her trust. So she’d gotten the blunt end of the stick for that incident. Only she had no remorse about it. That she could handle, being treated as though she would go off and do something insane but losing the trust of the people that she had gone through as if walking on nails would be something that she wouldn’t be able to allow herself to even have a trip for. If she lost their trust, that was it, she was as good as done. Letting out a frustrated sigh while tying hair up, might as well not brood about it.

Except that outburst and the following worries that had wormed into her head had been hours ago, or maybe days, she wasn’t sure. Her anger fueled outburst made it seem as though time had passed like sand slipping through her fingers. Especially where her competency or motivations were questioned. Those were the times she completely lost it and clearly, when she had her spiel, that was no exception. Which was saying a lot, seeing how as Ronnie wasn’t one to get upset, but when she did…well, it was equivalent to a volcano erupting. After getting over her tantrum it hadn’t taken long to simmer down and regret what she’d done and said. At least during that time frame it gave her enough time to compose herself. Just a bit more and she’d be finished.

It was time and Veronika severely hoped she wouldn’t be eating her words later. She understood protocol, really and after some ill intent mixed with some pitying feelings she had somehow managed to worm a working ear bud into her purse. Off, of course. Concealed to anyone who went through her bag, perhaps they’d mistake it for something else, a piece of jewelry. That she made sure of. Much to the dismay of the rest of the members. Doesn’t matter, she reminded herself, drawing in a breath, nothing can be done about it now. I’ll worry about getting my a** handed to me later. Constantly reminding herself that she wouldn’t be alone. She was never alone. Not anymore, at least.

Tucking a loose dark lock behind her ear, fishing out phone from her pocket. Adjusting purse as she glanced around, partially out of not wanting to bump into someone before pausing in her steps. Humming lightly as she scrolled through her contacts before settling on one, composing a quick text and hitting send.

Makin’ a quick stop. Account problems.

Whoever read the text or intercepted it would probably think that she was out of her mind. Why tell someone about account issues? Actually anyone who snooped around in her phone wouldn’t be pleased. Heading into the bank she chose a line and stepped behind a couple, lightly biting her lip she slid the phone out again. Her dark eyes glanced at a few people here and there before returning to the phone and scrolling through the contacts yet again.

At the bank. Need anything?

There. Now she was officially off her rocker. However, anyone who happened to see the text would probably assume that she was talking to someone – a friend, perhaps. Or a sibling. Squaring her shoulders, cell held aloft in her hand as she carefully scanned the other people who had come to the bank around her.

⇝ Location ; the bank
      ⇝ Company ; no one in particular
      ⇝ Feeling ; tired

{ ooc ;; boop. that got out of hand. sorry ya'll. ew e;
User Image

LILLIANNA JEMMA HAYDEN
THE SECRETIVE HEIRESS
TWENTY - ONE
RESERVED. INTROVERT. SINCERE.
REALLY PREFERS TO KEEP TO HERSELF, BUT WILL NOT BRUSH SOMEONE OFF IF THEY START A CONVERSATION WITH HER.
HAS A BIT OF A HARD SHELL, DUE TO THE KIND OF PEOPLE SHE ASSOCIATES AND ASSOCIATED WITH IN CHILDHOOD.
HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ART AND LITERATURE.
LILLIANNA IS PRONE TO PANIC ATTACKS ON OCCASION; THOUGH THE ATTACKS ARE SOMEWHAT RARE NOW.
ISN'T JUST GOOD AT MASKING EMOTIONS, BUT KEEPING ANY OTHER INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▼ ░░░ AN APPLICATION !!
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆

▼ ░░░ ABOUT YOU !!
                  Alright then, hey there, you can call me meph or kitty – don’t really matter much to me. Where I’m from? Eh, I might drop some Easter egg’s here and there to see if you can figure it out, pfft. But, no, really telling you where I am sorta makes me turn into an awkward fish. And have a bit of a southern accent and well, live more towards the ocean. Or is it the coast? I really don’t know how ya’ll classify it, so, yup. I’m in the Carolina’s, just leave it at that. So we’ll leave that out for now. Yes? Yes. Moving on, I am majoring in English and potentially will soon be minoring in either Art History or Creative Writing…haven’t really decided. So indecisive. Meep. What else? Oh, I actually quite adore Disney films. Wait, which one’s my favorite? I have a lot. So, we’ll just go with top three. Beauty and the Beast, The Nightmare Before Christmas (/for sure) with Frozen coming in at third place. Bonus points for actually knowing the tale that Frozen was based off. Quick side note – I’m a fairy tale nerd/geek/whatever so I have a tendency for fan girling over that. Also, if given the chance I would legit go around singing just about every Disney song that I know…which is…quite a lot. Here there be samples. Time zone, right. My computer has one thing and everything else has another. GMT, supposedly, though I guess if we were gonna technical – ish probably more of EST. Before I veer away from myself, I have a tendency for being odd at times and also, due to courtesy, I try very hard to make sure that if I can’t be around (/unless I’m sick or can’t get to an electronic device) that I try and let you know ASAP. Think that’s it. c: ;;;

▼ ░░░ ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER !!
                  Oh, the fun part! Deciding on which group is difficult, so since there is already an app for a coetus occulti member, I’ll go with mantra. Before moving on, a name is in order - so we’ll just go with Clarie. For the most part, Clarie is very much on the reserved side and keeps to herself unless someone threatens her or her brothers or sisters. Mostly picture a female witch who is a little jaded with the outlook on life, but still puts up a reassuring front so as not to worry those around her. That being said, Clarie does not find trouble, but more the opposite…sad to say. She has gotten herself into a few situations and has not come out unscathed, though with that in mind, she knows when it’s time to fight or stand her ground. She has no problem calling people out on their issues or whatever happens to be going on and takes whatever someone else throws right back at her with a grain of salt. Having grown up in a rather peculiar family, if it’s one thing that Clarie can take with a nod and a smile – its criticism and someone else having the balls to call her out on her own B.S. By no means is Clarie something that one could consider as a ‘rogue’, but if someone doesn’t do something or thinks that it’s worth the time then she damn well will take the matter into her own hands. Even if it’s at a cost. This probably explains why she goes out more than the others. What has she got to lose? Plus, she’s quite tactful when it comes to fights and tracking. In some weird ways, she’s sort of like a scout. That’s another thing about her, she’s hard headed and strong willed, but won’t back down for anything. This may or may not result in her getting her arse handed to her one day. In concerns with getting along with coven members, Clarie does pretty well, unless someone has a hidden agenda or she doesn’t like the ‘look of them’. In some weird sense, if Clarie doesn’t like someone she’ll legit act like a cat, skitter away and glower from some corner with a, “who the frack are you?” expression. With members that she’s close to and knows well, Clarie is something of the ‘big sister’…despite being kind of young. Also somewhat considered as the voice of reason, often time’s someone can only handle her in doses; which isn’t a terrible thing, per say. Other than that, being seen as the ‘sister’ figure to other members, she can come off as fiercely protective and often times has to get held back if someone happens to get insulted. Literally physically restrained. Also has a bit of a tendency to embarrass others, but that’s exactly what a sibling does…and that’s exactly how she sees her coven – as a family. Even if it’s a bit of an awkward patchwork one. Despite being the type of gal who acts as the ‘sister’, Clarie has her awkward moments – she does not do well socializing, unless, as stated it is with another she knows and if someone attempts to flirt with or try to catch her attention it will quite literally go over her head. Unfortunately, she often times wonders what it’d be like to be ‘normal’.

akldjf;ldsjfl. face claim's. [/sobs] her? maybe yes/no? I can always change if need be. As for age, likely around about twenty – three or twenty – four.

blurb:
                  No matter what anyone says, being a witch isn’t at all what it’s cracked up to be. I would know, having been born and raised one. Then again, isn’t that about the only way that one is a witch? Being born as one? I suppose I wouldn’t know too much about that. Having been born and raised made for some difficult times, especially since in the Hawthorne family, the women were not allowed to dabble in such things. Sure, a lady could do summoning or even scrying – so taught to me by my mother; as well as healing, but anything else? Forget about it. Part of me thinks that my father was afraid of the type of power that could be wielded if everyone within our immediate family could do something and, in a way, I guess I understood that reasoning. However, that didn’t stop anyone from teaching me, opening doors and allowing new things to be learned. It was from this that I accidentally learned that I could manipulate shadows, but my mother warned me against using it so often. In fear for my humanity, I believe. As power can be a frightening – overwhelming, even – thing if one does not know how to take care of his or herself. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes they go over that edge, where they cannot return. Where they start to dabble in things that they aren’t supposed to. My mother feared that for me, especially when my humanity had dimmed one time, after accidentally using my ‘skill’ on someone. It was an accident. But that feeling? The feeling of being an almost empty shell causes one to shudder at the mere thought. As I grew up, became more and more immersed in the coven, it became clear that I was more a fighter than a healer – something that both of my parents, no doubt, had wanted me to be. Perhaps had I been a healer, maybe even been ‘blessed’ with empathy, things would have turned out differently. Except that’s not how things work. So, over time I was taught how to be an offensive kind of gal, learned to fight – not just with my powers, but with my hands, legs, anything if need be. In the end, I would be used for tracking, finding information, gathering; the likes. While, at the same time, being the one that would be turned to go out and deal with ‘problems’. I don’t know why that bothers me, being so disconnected and referring to another as such a thing. I do not wish to harm others, but if a hand is raised up against me, I will not hesitate to fight back. Yet another reason why to keep little Clarie inside, unless need be. Maybe that’s why I keep to myself unless someone riles me up.

▼ ░░░ ABOUT YOUR SKILLS !!

xxxx Mantra

• Prompt Two:
                  This was a completely screwed up situation, but she couldn’t do anything about it now. Out of everyone, she had been sent out to deal with the ‘problem’. Part of her was still peeved at another being called that. Though, given the situation, perhaps that was the right term to describe her current predicament. Out of everyone else within the coven she had been chosen to deal with the task and so she had. There wasn’t even enough information and it wasn’t like the information that they did have at hand was going out of one ear and out the other. More that they truly were…what was it? Nervous? Or perhaps they were trying to protect whatever potential tidbits of information that could’ve been helpful right now that they were afraid that she might’ve put up a fuss. A strangled noise escaped her throat, a snort, before spitting out some blood. Glowering at nothing in particular. Having another member tell her that the Head Witch of the Coetus Occulti was not one to be dealt with so lightly would’ve been freaking fantastic.

Shaking dark locks from eyes, irises dilating while sweeping over the surroundings a pathetic attempt to find that leader. Where had he gone off to? She knew that without a doubt, he probably looked horrible compared to herself. Though, at the same time, she sure as hell wasn’t about to brag about getting away without having broken bones because part of her was pretty damn sure that her arm had a hairline fracture and her ribs. Oh, her ribs. They had been going at it for some time in the clearing. At first it seemed simple enough, he didn’t appear to be that much of a threat. But, oh, how she berated herself for that now because within a few minutes there were hands wrapped around her neck. Yet she knew better. It was just an extension of himself choking her and she’d done everything – kicked, clawed, despite those attempts being so utterly useless and pathetic. She did that before lashing out with a blast. Clarie would be lying had she said it was unintentional – which it was – but something had to be done before she blacked out. That and he no doubt would have killed her without so much as a second glance. Is that how easily you turn off your humanity? She wondered before getting slammed into a tree for those efforts. Cursing herself with every swear she knew for not paying attention. Such a rookie mistake. Not allowing the mind to be cleared. For a few seconds all she did was wither, the pain was excruciating. Probably payback for blasting him not but a few moments ago. Just for a moment she wondered if he’d left, but there were footsteps approaching. No, guess not. Drawing in a shuttering breath as numbers began flying by in her mind, the dots clearing from her vision as her arm that didn’t feel as if it were twisted at an awkward angle shot out as an incantation left her lips. Repaying the favor of being flung about like a child’s doll.

After that, everything around them blurred as they focused on each other. It was nothing – just the two of them – going back and forth; trading blows, throwing out spells that were both offensive and defensive and even resorting to using fists when they got in close enough range. One of her longer range spells had hit, but so had one of his. Momentarily blinding her and just for one split second Clarie had allowed herself to panic. Wondering what it would be like to be blind, if the others would think differently of her before vision cleared. A copper taste filled her senses, spitting again, as less injured hand reached up to feel her forehead before flinching away. A small sound of irritation left her lips, as her eyes swept across the clearing. She felt horrible for destroying half the place, but felt that it was either her life or the clearing. “My apologies,” she muttered, a hand resting on the bark of a tree that was matted with a bit of blood – her’s or the Head Witches, she wasn’t sure. Her head snapped up at the small sound of shuffling. Clarie whipped around, her darkened eyes focusing on the Head Witch. He looked incredibly small then and as she finally got a good look, realized how much damage she had gotten in.

Her throat constricted and not because it felt as if someone was choking her, but because she had done this. Normally these types of things – these injuries – wouldn’t bother her conscious. So why now? “Please…” Focus snapping back towards him. “What?” Her voice sounded so foreign to her own ears, not catching what he was asking for. Biting lower lip as words began to tumble from his lips, “Have mercy, or if you dare not to, at least make my death a quick one.” Another strangled noise escaped her throat. Eyes blurring – with blood or tears, she wasn’t sure, actually she wasn’t sure she wanted to know. “Why would I kill you?” She seemed more shocked than he did at her question. “Why wouldn’t you?” He was right, why wouldn’t she? Except she was in a clear state of mind. Why would she just kill blindly. Mouth tightly clamped and teeth grinding together, she wasn’t this much of a monster. Had he done something that she could clearly see as reason being for forfeiting his life, then sure, she would have snapped him like a twig. Clarie with no humanity wouldn’t have cared, tiny Clarie who suddenly felt like a child again, did. “I’m not going to kill you, I’m not that much…” She stopped. What wasn’t she? Shaking head, carefully taking a step back. “I’m not going to kill you. I leave you in peace,” and with that she turned on her heel. If any of the others asked, she’d come up with something. Anything. Anything at all to make sure they wouldn’t find out that she just spared a life.

Character Skills; Clarie’s skills would be more offensive, she’s very helpful in a fight. Though she knows offensive just as well. Fighting just seems to be more of something that runs in her veins than anything. As far as manipulation of anything goes, it’d more than likely be along the lines of manipulating shadows, and a tiny - tiny bit of the elements. Can also use scrying, adept at casting spells and summoning. The summoning, however, is very weak and she would prefer not to do that unless asked to. Basically, Clarie is a decent fighter and something of a tracker…just the right type of gal to be looking for people or things.
ARTIST'S NAME HERE

xxxxxxxxI'VE GOT AN ORDER FOR ARTIST'S NAME HERExxxxxxxxxxx
___________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layoutxxxxx
x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( SWEET MELODY 3.0 ) ▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxW H A Txx Y O U xx N E E D xx T O xx K N O Wxxx
          xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Clarie Nessa Hawthorn
                xxxxx Nickname: Clari
                xxxxx Personality: Clarie is rather snarky and sarcastic, but this is more or less a 'defense mechanism', as her toleration for certain kinds of people only go so far. Despite her somewhat harsh nature, she is actually fiercely protective of those that are close to her and will jump in at a split second to help that person out. For those who do not get her snark or sass, she is very caring and attentive to what is going on around her.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Likes: tea, her cat, reading & quiet
                Dislikes: having a panic attack; abrupt loud noises; being bothered, & getting hurt
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: one, two, three, four, + gif?
                xxxxx Anything you missed: Clarie is a witch, also - if possible - could you add Smokey; her familiar?
                xxxxx Color me:earth tones.
                xxxxx Words to Live By: If you could possibly put - outfit / location / mood / company in there somewhere.
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: would 11/27 be okay...?
User Image

Cʟᴀʀɪᴇ Nᴇssᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ

The morning hadn’t been horrible – it could be worse, the brunette young woman considered – thus far the reading that she had done that morning due to getting up early, or well…earlier. She still wasn’t sure about her fellow house mates sleep cycles. Or maybe it was because her cat had pounced her at unnatural hour and demanded that he be fed. After getting him situated she had sat down and began shuffling the cards in her deck before doing a personal reading. This was something that the young Hawthorn barely allowed herself to delve into. Normally it was readings for others, not for herself, never for herself. Perhaps, she considered later after Smokey had situated himself onto her lap, absentmindedly scratching at an ear, that it was just nerves. Honestly, the last time she had done a reading was a few months after the incident when she had vehemently denied wanting to step foot outside. Shaking hair from eyes, recalling how her brother had worried for her.

She had gotten dressed after, running through everything that needed to be done for the day. There were a few spells she wanted to get around to mastering, the few in particular that were giving her a hard time, but she considered as she pulled her shirt over her head; it made since. Learning was something that came easily to all Hawthorns’, mastery of whatever that something was, however, was another story. Mastery involved a combination of intense concentration and repetition; which in turn caused the stubborn will not to get up. Carefully applying a new salve onto her arm while recalling a particular backlash from a few days prior. “Get it together, Clari,” mumbling to herself while Smokey mewed at her. A sigh escaped her lips as she gave her cat a reassuring head rub before plopping down on her bed to put her shoes on as she mulled that over, it made sense, of course and she wasn’t one to brag about what she could do or flaunt. That was one thing that she didn’t like – people flaunting what they could do or thinking that they were better than someone else. Just the mere thought caused her nose to scrunch up.

After being rather satisfied with the reading she had truly begun her day – heading out to start classes. Making sure to conceal her familiar beforehand and shoo him back to her own room without much fuss. Normally the routine was akin to some bad comedy routine, but this morning Smokey behind, Clarie figured it was his way of telling her that he wouldn’t mess with her until she stopped beating herself up from the constant practice to mastery whatever it was she was working on. Letting out a rather indelicate snort as she headed towards class. Her morning classes, for the most part, had gone rather well. Then again, she had two Literature courses – one that was required and just an extra one because of the time that she got up in the mornings. Once class was over she had gathered up her things and resolved to find some place quiet to just sit down. Besides, there was a spare hour and she wasn’t going to waste it, maybe she’d snag a snack on the way. At the time, it seemed like a good idea; shaking her shoulder to situate her bag while adjusting grip on the books encased in her arms.

Unfortunately, while walking down the semi – deserted hallway, what with her attention focused on keeping her things together and not what was in front of her; she had bumped into someone. A squeak of shock left her lips as she stumbled back two steps, Clarie’s head snapped up to see who she had collided with. Only for her eyes to be met with someone from House Selene. For a few seconds she just stared, almond eyes focused on the guy with her mind working overtime to recall who he was. His name was forgotten seconds later when the hairs on the back of her neck stood up as her mind chided her that this was someone from House Selene. Words that were not befit for a young lady began to spew from her pale petal lips in Latin. Stupid reading, stupid deck, stupid everything. There was a mention of something happening today. Biting back a snarl while swearing that she would not touch those cards unless someone forced her to (which would be rather unlikely). Yes, about as unlikely as running into someone. Nose lightly scrunching up as she sniped at her conscious to shut up. “Is the ground so horribly interesting that you have to look at it instead of where you’re going?” Clarie asked, although it sounded more like a hiss. Moments later she regretted it. With her luck he’d probably think she was the true definition of a witch with a capital B. With that thought in mind she wondered if anything else could go wrong before biting her lip, no, she couldn’t think that. With as much force as she could muster she combated the negatives with some positives. Now would not be the time to tempt fate. Mouth still clamped shut she stared at him, weighing her options – take off, apologize or wait. Apparently her feet made the decision for her because she stood planted firmly to the ground.

outfit | thoughts: Foot has been inserted into mouth. | with: manny | ooc ; blargh, kinda short. pardonclarie.
User Image

Cʟᴀʀɪᴇ Nᴇssᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ

Now she really wanted to smack her books to her face. What was that? Was he teasing her about reaction? It took just about as much effort not to scuttle backwards to puff her cheeks in annoyance. It was strange a strange situation, first they had nearly been at each other’s throats and then decided it best to apologize. Truth be told, her parents upbringing was half the reason that the words had slipped from her lips. However, unlike the ones that she rehearsed and had to put on a straight face to say the words, this time it had come flawlessly. Perhaps because she felt that she was in the wrong. Or frightened of how her parents would react to their only daughter being less than polite, even if she was the one who started the whole mess. Often times it was the other way around. Her pinching her lips together to gain a shard of confidence to apologize, but it had flowed flawlessly, as if it were nothing. “Well, we’ll see, won’t we?” She tossed over her shoulder; gaze falling on him, despite the strange situation she was half afraid he wouldn’t take her up on her offer but felt an equally peculiar wave of relief when he had fallen into step behind her. Once more facing forward a tiny scowl on her face, her small steps took at least only one or two strides from him to keep up. For the first time in what felt like forever, she actually cursed her height.

By the time that they had finally decided to come to the agreement that they would head towards the cafeteria did the halls begin to fill up little by little then. Which caused her some discomfort, Clarie had no problems with crowds, she always had to weave around and almost scuttle to get to her next destination were classes were concerned, but now she worried that she had cut off most of Emmanuel’s time to get something to eat. That alone caused her discomfort which only just caused her to sulk a bit all because she had decided to pick a small argument. Could you be anymore childish, Clari? So lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice how far out in the hallway she was nor that someone was coming from the other direction and wouldn’t have stepped out of the way. What did catch her attention, though, had to be how she had been lightly picked up and moved over, the action alone had caused Clarie a moment of shock while shaking her head to clear thoughts away. “Hey…” Her voice cut off when the realization dawned that she would’ve collided with someone and for some reason Emmanuel had moved her over to his side so she wouldn’t take the brunt of the person possibly knocking her over. Before getting the chance to question why he had done such a thing, receiving an answer a few seconds later. “I see. Well, suppose that’s what I get for not paying attention,” offering a sheepish smile as she gave a half hearted shrug. “It’s alright. Thanks, by the way, I mean if you hadn’t moved me over I would’ve toppled over like a domino,” her voice took on a light joking tone. The fact that he had decided to move her out of the other person’s path – not that he had to – made Clarie feel a little grateful. Maybe snapping at him earlier hadn’t exactly been such a bad thing after all. Actually, now that she thought about it, perhaps she was being a little biased towards those in his House. Then again, for the time being, Emmanuel was the only one from House Selene that she knew…sort of, so it wasn’t as if she could go making comparisons. Just be a tad more open minded, not everyone is terrible. I hope. She wanted to comment on what he said about ladies not walking in the middle of the hall, but again, figured that she tested enough of her luck for the day; instead allowing it to slide.

Her head snapped toward him when she heard ‘Miss’, chewing on the inside of her cheek. No one had called her so formally for quite some time. Even when the person in question knew about her background. Now that she thought about it, he either didn’t notice or care; about the weight that her family name held. Perhaps not a bad thing, if she were being honest with herself it felt nice, not being judged what she could and couldn’t do because of what her surname dictated. Plus the title that had been handed down to her a few years ago. Which put more pressure and weight upon her shoulders with high expectations that people held for her in their minds. If only they knew, she lamented. “Clarie is fine,” her voice sounded tiny even to her own ears, so she wouldn’t exactly be surprised if he didn’t catch that. “Oh, is that so?” This time she tilted her head at him, a brow arched. Why did she not doubt that?

“Somehow, I don’t doubt that,” the words slipped from her mouth as she glanced at him. Although the curious side of her had been nudged and she wondered if all werewolves had massive appetites and just like before, the brunette decided it best not to ask. It felt like it was one of the few things you didn’t ask someone, especially in the ‘someone you just met’ category. An odd look flittered across her face for a few seconds, all she wanted was a snack something to get her through the classes that were left. For the second time in however many minutes her head did tilt at a curious angle. “If you insist,” a grin lifted at the corner of her lips.

Upon approaching the doors to the cafeteria Clarie paused when he walked ahead and held the door open for her. “Thank you,” inclining her head in a polite manner as she walked in before him. Her almond eyes glanced around at the cafeteria filling up, nails tapping against books, it would be difficult to find a place to sit. Startled from looking for some place to sit, gaze averted back towards Emmanuel. “Oh, hm…something sweet would be nice. To answer that question, I only cook when in the evenings, I deal around lunch time…most of the time at least.” She hoped she that didn’t sound strange, except for the mere fact that it was true. The only time that Clarie cooked was in the evenings and for special occasions except those were few and far between. Not only that, but she really could use something extremely sweet her morning classes had been rough...more so than usual.

For some strange reason she had the urge to reassure him, it certainly didn’t escape her notice that he had looked around. They were a peculiar pair, that was for sure then a thought struck her, Were the others from his house not as…welcoming to other house members? Or was she the only exception – due to the circumstances that had caused the two to crash into each other? If someone did happen to ask then she’d cover it up. While there were no salves or herbs in her bag to help with cuts or the like she did have her deck. If anyone did ask she’d brush it off like nothing and just sweep her cards out. While rare, about so much so as being on semi – agreeable terms with a werewolf, Clarie did offer readings for those who asked and got payments either via favor that could later be cashed in or by getting a coffee certainly wasn’t rare.

outfit | thoughts: Foot has been inserted into mouth. | with: manny | ooc ; blegh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff