Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
This is where my works shall go - Just to brag.

Kidding.
So no posting.
Or else.

Like what you see? Feel free to PM, we can start a role-play - maybe.

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
[ C a s t / your iron / stares aside ]

User Image

xxxx▐Black Star of Iron

• •

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ the simple things in life are pleasurable } { I search for her - what is her name?}
{You know my name; }

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
carry on my wayward son there'll be peace when you are done

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s a m {۞} w i n c h e s t e r

The smell of cheap bourbon and whisky was powerful – only the chill of the night air seemed to occasionally flush through that 1967 Impala. They had just finished a job in the backwaters of Louisiana in the grotto – just the occasional demon-possession, but it was a snake pit compared to the real much bigger problems at hand. Like say – stopping Lilith or perhaps stopping the Devil himself from snatching up his soul.

“Dean I just think we should rest,” he started, his patience wearing thin with his brother. That never was anything new. They had been back to back bar-club hoping all on one giant goose-chase of trying to hunt down a demon.

Dean simply gripped the wheel, his knuckles turning white to that vinyl steering column, refocusing his gaze to that never ending winding road. The roar of the engine came to life – forever on its constant growl, threatening anything that got in its path. At first there was silence – which, with Dean was never a good sign: the man had always been quick to speak, even when he’d find it absolutely inappropriate. “Fine,” he growled behind the wheel and stretched out his leg as they began to reach the inner city of Virginia. “I guess we can call it a night – grab breakfast in the morning. God knows neither one of us had had a decent shower,” he tilted his head disapprovingly, a habit that was beginning to nerve Sam.

It wasn’t really his brother – but just the twelve hour ride and the long-haul of those boot-cut jeans that were beginning to irritate him. He wanted food, bed and perhaps a look at those skin mags from awhile back. The shower was the least of his concern and that full lip formed a snarl, eyes rolling in the passenger seat as he looked away. It was a sight that was registered by his brother immediately.

“What? You know what will do you some good Sammy boy? A woman – ah, a real one.”
          “Dean.”

“I’m serious – hear me out, well don’t hear me out its not like you got much of a choice.” Dean grinned.

Sam hung his head, chin tucking under at his chest, eyes to the floor of the car. “Ugh, just drive dammit.”

“b***h.”

“Assface.”

The remarks between the two were left hanging in the air – brothers, to the end. Sam couldn’t help but grin, rolling his eyes though this time that irritation was replaced with amusement. They were so childish but for all the times they had rolled together it was good that they could make up in just the easiest name-calling fashion.

The roadhouse came up first – followed by a quick pit-stop at the hotel. Sam had checked in while Dean had made no promise of returning that night. Not needing a follow up – Sam took it upon himself to change into a different pair of clothes. He freshened up at the idea of a shower – leaving the shaving for another day and slid into a clean white cotton shirt that well… Smelled clean and that was what was important. Along with a pair of relax shorts and socks that went all the way up to his knee. That form was built, impressive, with that shaggy grown out brown mussy hair. He’d settle down at the coffee table, opening up that laptop to do a quick bit of research before he would turn in.

dont you cry no more

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

W I L L I A M x H U R T x W R I G H T H E A R T

A x L i t t l e x A b o u t x M e

x Nickname(s) ⇢ Will, Willy, Willie
        x Age ⇒ Twenty-eight
        x Gender ⇒ Male
        x Title ⇒ Cinderella's Prince
        x Theme SongDepeche Mode - Heaven

D e t a i l s, x D e t a i l s . . .

x Height ⇢ 6'0
        x Weight ⇢ 189 lbs
        x Eyes ⇢ Copper
        x Hair ⇢ Light Brown
        x Race ⇢ Human

x Magic ⇢ N/A

G e t x T o x K n o w x M e x B e t t e r

x Appearance
        He is a tall, robust young man. A bit on the athletic side and less on the princely because he enjoys the outdoors: earth, grass and field training. The dirt under his fingernails and a sword clutched to his side. Perhaps his only redeeming princely merit is that face of his, which seems to gain a few points with the ladies. Or perhaps the giant diary this cash cow seems to have.

x Personality
        Prince William, first in line to succeed his Father - born into royalty and granted all things by right of blood. It'd be easy to say that he grew up a spoiled individual and not many would bat an eye at that statement, but it would only be partially true. Seeing as William had everything he wanted, he had need of nothing and the constant sate of being satisfied and fulfilled often left him listless, disenchanted with life and therefore never stretched himself thin for gain.

Women, money, property, power - they were already there, he didn't need to ask or fight to earn these things.

That was until one woman stepped into his life: Cinderella, oh and how she brought out the worst in him. What do you mean they couldn't find her - that he could not have her? He'd have traded his Kingdom to share his bed with her and while his Father wasn't too thrilled to discover this little faucet in his son, nevertheless he complied, because he made the mistake of having only one heir.

So William got his way, as always and it was through Cinderella that he began to discover things about himself. Finally he was alive, living a life through a peasant girl - ironic, no? He found pleasure in giving and less on receiving, if only because he got to wow her. Status held of no real importance though for awhile, it did seem to halt the wedding, but who were they to tell him what he suddenly could have and could not?

No one could hold a candle to Williams anger and lack of patience - the world was his oyster and only now someone decided to draw out a fine print?

x Background
        Life was dull, boring and repetitive.

There wasn't much that William couldn't set his sights on without taking with ease: he set himself in the thick of a fight not for the thrill of danger, but because he wouldn't be told to do it any other way. He fought with experienced men and harnessed much of their respect with his iron-clad will. The rush and thrill of victory would have made any Father proud, but what is power without control.

Get him a wife - that's what the King's adviser's had to say. A woman would mellow him out, round out those sharp edges and thus without much disapproving or approving, a ball was held in his court.

They were beautiful, but weren't they always? Some were kind and some were swift, smooth talkers and others hardly spoke a word. They challenged him, they were kind and assertive, they could benefit the kingdom, but they were not the one. So what was the fuss with all this true love? People spoke of it, he saw it often reflective in the lights of his parents eyes, but it never held out for very long. He didn't want a Queen who would grow old and tired and while he complained to his Father, the man finally spoke to him.

"William, I don't care, have just one, have them all, I don't care just pick one!"

Right well granted that wouldn't do him any good. That was until she came into the Ball, a bit late, but unannounced - and how she danced, the way she danced, so full of life. It was as if she was living in the moment and he was missing out - hadn't she always been to these sorts of balls? They were a dime a dozen, a ticket for many women who wished to marry, yet she acted as if this was her first time.

And from there things spiraled out of control - he wanted to listen, tuned in to her world that was unlike his. She strayed from topics of her family, but everything else was fair game: an magnetic princess with just the right amount of enigma. It took some time and granted a bit of greasing of the wheels, a long with a multiple line of threats but he managed to obtain her once more.

And life was bliss, he grew to learn what love was and how important it was to care for others, not just the men who protected his rear. William courted her well into marriage and recalled the day she simply just disappeared. Disappeared would have been a great term, had it been as if she had turned the corner and disappeared, but he remembered it quite well. She vanished - right before his eyes, as a fat fairy godmother spoke of magick.

And now begins his chase of finding his Cinderella once more.

He took his search on foot, returning to the home he once found her in - to find it barren and a complete dead end. Feeling hopeless but unable to quit, he was a bit surprised to find himself whisked away in a same fashion as she had. Standing before a few faces that were haggard and green.

Smart mouth he shot off quickly, "Unless you plan to prostate yourselves, you better return her to me..." And that was it. Like a flip of a switch, the magic had gotten ahold of him - turning his memories of her into just a blank space: her smile, her gown - they were twisted into lies and betrayal. She was just someone who wanted to use him for political gain.

T h e x O n e x I n x C o n t r o l

[x mint x ]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
          User Image

His gaze was distant and his expression was forlorn – a sigh escaped his lips for the umpteenth time. Shoulder propped against the brick wall, as he stared out the window. His chest rose once, a deep inhale as the fresh herbs and spices of magic filled the air, screams of refugees and servants cried out in the back and then, he sighed again.
        Cinderella ~ her name danced at the front of his mind, that’s what his people had called her. A beautiful woman with a name befitting of a goddess who danced in the meadow – Clara. The maids at his chambers could only mutter under their breathes as they watched the solemn, depressed Prince pout about the palace.

“Love sick fool – even after all the treachery, he still longs for her like some banished puppy.” A busy maid spoke to her counterpart, making the bed.

“Maybe it’s his loins that long for her,” the second one giggled and then they grew deafly ill, when they realized he was in the room, staring at them. In an instant he seized the one closet to him, pushing the maid to the bed as his fingers wrapped tightly around that delicate neck, squeezing it.

“Clara! How could you do this to me?! After everything we shared,” his gaze was intense, wild, those eye pupils were dilated as he envisioned the face of his beloved on the maid’s now eerily pale blue one. Seething, his words dipped low, chin tucked toward his neck as a bit of extra salvia lapped at the corner of his mouth, shouting, “I trusted you!” His arms shook with power, rattling the young maid back and forth, and drawing out that last choking breath until…! He released her. And she collapsed, choking and gasping for air.

Clara. He took his spot back at the window as the two women collected themselves and left in a fright. He couldn’t wait to hold her cold, still body against his warm one once more. He would have her once again – that somber princess and he would show her the consequences of her actions. The feel of her dark brown hair between his finger tips and the smell of her scent. The blonde prince sighed once more and left his chamber room – to find the others and see what their plan of action was.

His tall frame lingered a little in the hallway, losing sense of direction before he turned right, left…Ah! He found another – Phillip was what the servants called him – a not too distant prince from a not too distant neighboring kingdom.

“What’s all the ruckus?” He spoke toward the young man’s direction, stopping just arm’s length from him.

Big Bunny

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

W illiam

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Well it was clear he had upset her and it took everything in Will’s power not to laugh. The little fairy looked rather cute and appealing when she looked angry, but he decided it was in his best interest to not state the obvious. It seemed he had a knack for upsetting the supernatural, first that iron man and now some half fairy, half demon girl. His confusion broke and instead was replace with a warm, prince like smile as his gaze still resting upon her.

“No, forgive me little blue…” He began but was interrupted by the flash of light and instead a slightly more human sized girl stood before him. She was rather short – about Clara’s height if he recalled: and he did, quite easily.

“My name is Isiel, not blue woman.”

“Right! And a very lovely name, Isiel.” Will corrected himself and took it a step further. Bending at his knees, the Prince squatted down and cupped his chin with the palm of his hand. It was a lot easier than craning his neck down and a habit he had – it made it easier to talk to people at their eye level especially when it came to women. She looked bubbly to him, though he assumed that appearances could be deceiving – he figured there was no harm in entertaining the girl. Maybe she was some rich lord’s daughter? This castle was too large and unfamiliar for him to place just her first name.

“Ah earlier you said you were half demon? You don’t seem like a demon, at all to me.” He grasped his mouth and studied her small stature and found her to be cute. “Perhaps you’re a princess of this castle?” He grinned lightly, though discovered that flattery would not get him far. So instead he fell back on his basic teachings, formalities and held out his hand for hers – though he was uncertain if she would offer it. It was only to kiss the top of her hand and nothing more.

“My name is William; of course you seem to know that. I wonder what else you know about me…?” His eyebrow rose slightly but he disregarded it completely. “Well you can call me Will, if you prefer, Isiel.” He spoke her name twice, deliberate at that. He grinned into the palm of his hand and decided that fun was where it was at.
                                                                “What sort of fun would you like to have, Isiel?”

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces