Boy Profiles
White List // Black List
Announcments // Weather
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Open!
Why are we here;;
ToC // Plot // Setting // Rules // Gossip + Relationships // Profile skeleton // Girl Profiles // Boy Profiles // White + Black list // Announcments + Weather // Reserved // Reserved // Reserved // Open!
User Image

A group of ten teenage friends saved up their money the entire year so they could on on this trip. A trip to Key West, Florida. They have rented a small house right on the water. It is just large enough to fit the ten teens, even if they have to double up rooms to fit them all in. And since their are no parents here to baby sit them boyfriends and girlfriends are sharing rooms. They have all promised they wont be too loud at night.

Now this group of friends may seem happy and nomal on the outside, but they all have their own problems and dramas unfolding. Will horrible secrets be revieled on this trip? Will new romances be born? Will friendships be lost or will new ones be made? It is all up to you to decide.
Have fun~♥

User Image
Where the fairy tale happens;;
ToC // Plot // Setting // Rules // Gossip + Relationships // Profile skeleton // Girl Profiles // Boy Profiles // White + Black list // Announcments + Weather // Reserved // Reserved // Reserved // Open!

User Image

So the BFF's are in Key West for the summer. A beautiful beach that sits on the bottom of the penninsula of Florida. Where the sun is always shining, and the air is full of warmth and happiness. The skies are always blue and there's almost never a cloud in the sky. The sand is pure white. And the water is pure blue. Anything can happen.
Along the lovely beach of Key West sits a Board Walk. Bustling with people 24/7. Food , games, booze, souveniers, & whatever else you can think of. It sits above the blue waters of Florida. When people aren't catching skin cancer by the buckets on the beach, they're partying it up on the Board Walk.
Also, right next to the beach, is the beach house the group is staying at. Since they are poor teenagers the house isn't that large but it means they have to share rooms. There are two people to a room. The house has five bed rooms, a living room, a kitchen, basement rec room, and 3 bathrooms. They are staying here for a month. Although the group will most likely be out on the water for most of their trip anyway.

User Image
Everyone needs rules baby;;
User Image

o rules are rules babe; follow them
o cursing is cool, but keep it on the down low.
o no cybering! make sexy time in pms.
o violence and romance are encouraged.
o and on that note don't get too detailed in the posts. we don't want to scar the poor little 13 year olds, do we?
o follow the gaia TOS.
o make sure when talking ooc, to use some sort of bracketts.
o THE OWNERS (Sexual-Tendencies and l Chocolardiac Arrest l) ARE GODDESSES! WORSHIP THEM!
o to check that you really read the rules tital your pms: "If only summer lasted forever..." <--highlight!
o at least a paragraph per post! [at least 5 sentences] with acceptable spelling and grammar, thank you!
o We arn't asking you to write novels here, but please add a good amount of detail in your posts.
o and everyone loves a pretty thread. so try to make your posts prettyful, kay?
o make sure to post at least once every few days. youll be so lost if you just randomly disapear! && it will ruin the sequence and flow of things too! D':
o we reserve the power to add rules whenever we feel like it. because we most likely forgot something. c:

User Image
Did you hear...? Oh my god! No way!;;

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Bailey is dating Dylan, but she has a major crush on Cadence. Dylan is seeing Loralai behind her back. Hannah is dating Joseph but has a crush on Summer. Belle is out and proud, but isn't dating anyone. Although she does have a crush on Loralai. Loralai is dating James, but she is seeing Seth and Dylan behind the scenes. James is gay and only dating Loralai so no one finds out, he currently has a crush on Seth. Summer is dating Cadence, she is being pressured by Joseph into a sexual relationship, but she loves her boyfriend too much. But Cadence has a secret crush on his best friend's girl friend, Bailey. Seth has set his eyes on Hannah and wants to get in her pants.

Bailey and Hannah are best friends forever, they have been friends since grade school. Dylan and Cadence are also best friends. Joseph and Cadence are brothers. Seth and Loralai love to party together, and are seen planning their next event most of the time. Belle's best friend is James, she’s the only one he has told about his sexuality.

User Image

Together forever and ever;;

Since that most likely confused you I will sum it up now.
And remember! I will update this when a relationship or crush changes.

Going out;;
DylanBailey
JamesLoralai
JosephHannah
CadenceSummer

Meeting at the dead of night;;
LoralaiDylan
LoralaiSeth

They crush my heart;;
Bailey is crushing on Cadence
Hannah is crushing on Summer
Joseph is crushing on Summer
Belle is crushing on Loralai
James is crushing on Seth
Cadence is crushing on Bailey
Seth is crushing on Hannah
There's a skeleton in the closet;;

Get some meat User Image on my bones baby!

[color=darkblue][b][size=18]MOM & DAD NAMED ME;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[character's name. you may change the first name of your character, but only if we like you!]][/b]
[color=purple][b][size=18]BUT MY GIRLS & MY BOYS CALL ME;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[nick name(s)]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]I'VE BEEN BREATHING FOR [[age 16-19]] YEARS[/size][/b][/color]
[color=purple][b][size=18]LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[what would you consider your character? emo? preppy? nerd?]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]I LOVE THE COLOR;;[/size][/b][/color] [[your posting color]]
[color=purple][size=18][b]THE WAY I SWING;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[boys/girls. depending on your bio and character, figure it out.]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]THE INNER WORKINGS OF MY MIND;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[your personality. base this off of the characters basic bio.]][/b]
[color=purple][b][size=18]MY LIFE STORY;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[each character has a basic bio. but if you add onto their story and make it super nice we will love you even more. but no drastic changes to characters, kay?]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]I SPEND MY FREE TIME;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[Hobbies and what not.]][/b]
[color=purple][b][size=18]GIVE ME MORE, MORE, MORE;;[/size][/color][/b] [b][[10 things you <3]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]ICK! GET AWAY!;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[10 things you </3]][/b]
[color=purple][b][size=18]YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[5 foods you <3]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]EW! EW! EW!;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[5 foods you </3]][/b]
[color=purple][b][size=18]WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[something interesting about you.]][/b]
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS;;[/size][/b][/color] [b][[your gaia name!]][/b]

Make me nice and fat sugar!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

The Girls;;

Girl One;;

User Image MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Bailey Moore]]
BUT MY GIRLS & MY BOYS CALL ME;; [[Bay, Lee]]
I'VE BEEN BREATHING FOR 17 YEARS
LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS;; [[popular prep, but inside, she's pure rocker girl.]]
I LOVE THE COLOR;; [[deep pink]]
THE WAY I SWING;; [[boys.]]
THE INNER WORKINGS OF MY MIND;; [[So, I'm complicated. Kay? I'm popular and pretty. But that's not who I really am. All I want to do is have fun with my friends and rock out. Music is my life, and anything loud suits me. I wish I could just be myself.]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[So I was born an only child to a upper middle class family. They are high class business people who attend charity banquets and dress in Ralph Luaren. Sometimes I wish I had a sister or a brother, but that never happened. I always had friends to hang out with, but that never really satisfied me. I had a few good friends that I could really be myself with. I've always wanted to just let myself go and show who I really am. But that never happened. But I always have my friends, like Cadence! He's my bestest friend too, I think I like him more as a friend. I'm so confused. But I'm slowly figuring it out. I'm also dating Dylan. He's a hottie but he's not the nicest. He's so pressuring. But he's cute. I don't know what to do. But again! I always have my friends, so it's all good in da hood babe!]]
I SPEND MY FREE TIME;; [[ROCKING OUT! What else right? I always have my radio on, or some sort of music on. I love to shop and chill with friends! They're my life. That's why were all here together at Key West! Warm weather is ballin' and this place is hella pretty. Chillin' on the beach is where I wanna be.]]
GIVE ME MORE, MORE, MORE;; [[<3; Music <3; Food <3; Chillin' on the beach <3; Being on the computer <3; Sleeping <3; Having fun. Partying sometimes <3; Laughing <3; Shopping <3; Makeup <3; Friends]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[</3; Being alone </3; Spiders! </3; Healthy food </3; Ugly Clothes </3; Cold weather </3 Having no music </3; No cell phone or computer! </3 Fighting with friends. </3 Soft music </3; Excessive bright colors]]
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY;; [[<3; French fries <3; Potatoes <3; Salad <3; Pancakes <3; Pizza]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[</3; Onions </3; Chicken </3; Tomatoes </3; Brussel Sprouts </3; Mushrooms]]
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE;; [[What makes me unique is my taste in music, while I'm different on the outside. I give off the apearance of a cute preppy popular girl, who has tons of friends. But really I'm more alternative. I know. You would of never guessed right? Well it's true babes!]]
WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS;; [[Sexual-Tendencies]]

Girl Two;;

User Image
MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Hannah Elizabeth Pennington]]
BUT MY GIRLS & MY BOYS CALL ME;; [[Hannah or Lizzy.]]
I'VE BEEN BREATHING FOR 17 YEARS
LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS;; [[I'm considered the nerd of the group. I gets good grades and always have the answer to almost any question. Not to mention my obsession with reading and the computer.]]
I LOVE THE COLOR;; [[Purple]]
THE WAY I SWING;; [[I like boys! I think... Well I do think Summer is kinda cute... Oh who am I kidding? I'm bisexual...]]
THE INNER WORKINGS OF MY MIND;; [[I'm pretty much shy and quiet if I don't know you. But around my friends I'm as happy and crazy as them. I'm still the voice of reason, though, and will go back to serious mode if things get out of control. But sometimes even I will get swept up in the heat of the moment... And then we are all running away from an exploded tree. Yeah, don't ask me how that happened, I have no idea.]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[I live in a middle class family, not to poor not to rich. I do well in school, all As and Bs. And I am part of the book club and science club, yes I am a nerd, deal with it. I have an older brother who I am friends with, and we chill sometimes. Though chilling with him doesn't even compare to being with my friends. I have known Bailey since grade school and we are still great friends. I've been giving her advice for a wile now, I guess my logical brain comes up with great solutions or something. I am dating Joseph, he's a great guy. He is so sweet and talented. But... I can't stop myself from thinking about Summer! She's a great friend and everything and she's really cute... But that's the problem! She's a she! I shouldn't be thinking about my friend like this when I have a great boyfriend! For once my stupid brain isn't helping me, maybe I should ask someone else for advice... Though I don't know who could help me.]]
I SPEND MY FREE TIME;; [[Reading. I love reading more than anything. I will listen to music wile I read as well, but sometimes I will get so into the reading I wont even hear the music coming from the head phones. I also love video games, yes I know what you are thinking, and yes I do love shooters. But I mostly play simulation games.]]
GIVE ME MORE, MORE, MORE;; [[♥ Books and reading ♥ Video games ♥ watching TV ♥ the computer ♥ drawing ♥ science ♥ soda (it's my crack) ♥ music ♥ cats ♥ animals ♥ writting ♥ peace and quiet ♥]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[:c Working out :c math :c reruns :c burnt food :c loud noises :c when something runs out of batteries :c drinking water :c super skinny people :c people who think they are better than you :c bad books :c]]
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY;; [[♥ Chocolate Ice cream ♥ spanakopita ♥ BREAD! ♥ pizza ♥ pasta ♥ bagels ♥ any type of meat (except veal) ♥]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[:c onions :c veal :c asparagus :c most fish :c pickles :c]]
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE;; [[Well I play video games for one. I like to draw, though I'm not good at all. I can cook somewhat okay, so I guess I will be the one making sure we don't starve during our trip.]]
WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS;; [[l Chocolardiac Arrest l]]

Girl Three;;

User Image MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Belle]]
BUT MY GIRLS & MY BOYS CALL ME;; [[???]]
I'VE BEEN BREATHING FOR [[???]] YEARS
LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS;; [[???]]
I LOVE THE COLOR;; [[???]]
THE WAY I SWING;; [[???]]
THE INNER WORKINGS OF MY MIND;; [[???]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Belle is on the volleyball team. She is very athletic and loves sports. But her other calling is designing clothes. She can get very animated when it comes to these two things. Her home life wasn’t that bad, well that is… Until she came out. Her little sister wont talk to her anymore, and even though she would never admit it, it hurts her a lot that her sister is so ignorant. She is happy to say her friends don’t shun her because of her sexuality, though. She has had a few girlfriends but nothing too serious, and at the moment she is single. ]]
I SPEND MY FREE TIME;; [[???]]
GIVE ME MORE, MORE, MORE;; [[???]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE;; [[???]]
WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS;; [[???]]

Girl Four;;

User Image
MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Loralai Rose]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Loralai lives in a large family. With 3 sisters and 2 brothers it is hard to stand out, and even harder to get attention. Craving love from another person she soon found the need fulfilled by men. A real man eater, she uses them to make her feel happy and leaves them when they can no longer fulfill her needs. She has even been know to cling to women when she has no more boy toys, if she is bi or not no one truly knows.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

Girl Five;;

User ImageMOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Summer]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Summer is a cheerleader and works on the school news paper. She loves both of her clubs and wants to be a journalist when she gets out of school. She loves her boyfriend Cadence so much and is always saying she doesn’t know how she got someone as perfect as him. Summer is also the backbone of the group, she holds everyone together. She is always there when her friends are fighting and always plays a role in forcing them to make up. Most say if she wasn’t there they would have broken up a long time ago.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

User Image
User Image

The Guys;;

Guy One;;

User Image
MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Dylan]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Dylan comes from a pretty well off family. He is a spoiled brat and the only thing they ask of him is to do okay in school. Well he does, and is even the star of the swim team. Though, being spoiled as he is, he has started to rebel against his parents for no real reason. He is ready to go all the way with Bailey but she says she isn’t ready yet. He has started to see Loralai behind the scenes because she isn’t afraid to put out once in a wile.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

Guy Two;;

User ImageMOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[James]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[James is the artist of the group. He loves to paint, draw, sculpt, you name it! When he gets out of school he wants to become an artist. But at the moment he has more important things on his mind. He is from a very religious family, Catholic to be precise. And he is currently freaking out over the fact that he would rather get into Seth’s pants than Loralai’s. Yup… He’s gay, and he has no idea how to tell his family or even his friends. The only person that knows the truth is his best friend, Belle.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

Guy Three;;

User Image

MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Joseph]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Joseph has no real problems at home. He does well in school and is in the school band., he plays the trumpet. But even though he is such a nice guy his girl friend, Hannah, is starting to ignore him. He doesn’t know why she is, and it’s bugging him. He then starts to get feelings for Summer, one of his good friends. What should he do? He can’t stop himself from flirting around the other girl, but he loves Hannah, right?]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

Guy Four;;

User ImageMOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Cadence]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Cadence is popular with the girls, and of course he is he’s one of the schools star track and field runners. He has always been popular though because of his good looks, and it makes sense that he befriended Dylan and Bailey. And it’s amazing that he befriend them at all. Even with his popular status he is still mostly quiet and spends most of his time just listening to his ipod. Those three have been great friends for as long as he can remember. But something is changing, he is starting to like Bailey more than he should. And he knows that his girlfriend Summer would not approve of this new liking. But he is shy around girls he likes. He’ll find himself flirting with Bailey and quickly stop for fear she wouldn’t like him back. Who knows what will happen.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

Guy Five;;

User Image
MOM & DAD NAMED ME;; [[Seth]]
MY LIFE STORY;; [[Seth was raised by a poor family. For all of grade school and middle school his family barely got by. But luck decided to smile down on them and they won the lottery! Now that he has a taste of the sweet life he is never going back, and he is going to enjoy himself as much as he can. Throwing parties, going to parties, or crashing parties as long as it promised fun and booze he was there. He knows some day he is going to crash, but as long as today isn’t that day he is good.]]
ICK! GET AWAY!;; [[???]]
EW! EW! EW!;; [[???]]

User Image
White List // Black list

User Image
White List;;

l Chocolardiac Arrest l and Sexual-Tendencies because we created the thread and we are awesome like that. c:

User Image
Black List;;

No one. Let's keep it that way.
Announcments // Weather;;

Announcments;;

02/29/08:: Testing thread.

Day
[Sun]. [Mon] . [Tues] . [Wed] . [Thurs] . [Fri] . [Sat] .

Time
[Morning] [Afternoon] [Night]

[1] . [2] . [3] . [4] . [5] . [6] . [7] . [8] . [9] . [10] . [11] . [12] - [A.M.] - [P.M.] -

Weather
- Snowy - Rainy - Storming - Hailing - Windy - Cloudy - Dry - Sunny - Clear
- Hot - Cold - Chilly - Damp - Warm -

User ImageSunny Weathers;;

User Image

Sunny weathers is an even bigger goddess then us two. Sunny is the news’s weather anchor woman. And she controls all of our world. When you see her post you better read it, because it hold an important message. Sunny can time skip a head. So if more than half of the role players are asleep Sunny will come along and say "Good morning! Wasn't that a refreshing night?" And if your character was still awake when Sunny posts you can explain how s/he fell asleep at the start of your next post. And she also tells you when the weather is changing. If she says it's raining then it is raining. Sunny's word is law, remember this.

The only reason we have Sunny Weathers is to make it easier for the role play to flow. Not everything is going to happen on the first day, it would be weird if it did. So we need something to guide us through their vacation. And if you fail to follow Sunny's news reports you are going to get a warning, and if you do it again you will be kicked out and put on the black list. Don't underestimate the woman!

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff