Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ki zukanai furi wo shite
Chiisana mado kara tooku wo mitsumeteta
Sora ni hirogaru tenshi no koe
Kaze ni dakarete

» concept & thread creator - Goten-Wannabe
» moderators - None.
» graphics & layout - Goten-Wannabe [ credit to s h e e p! ]

» IC Thread [ x ]
» Character Thread [ x ]
        I N T R O D U C T I O N

"Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body. But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost? When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into the darkness."

- Secret Ansem Report 4
        Ansem The Wise

"Upon reading the reports of Ansem, or as he temporarily became to be known, DiZ, I have come across many things. Ansem truly was a being of great intelligence. But he was in over his head... Upon performing my own experiments, I have come to confirm certain things. The Keyblade, as I have been told, is a source of great power, and great destruction. Going back to age old prophecies, I have come to realize that the Keyblade is indeed the source of our survival, and yet the destruction of so many others.

I have also heard another tale. Of a boy named Sora. This boy, not singlehandedly, defeated the darkness not only within his own heart, but within the worlds. But there is one thing that I cannot seem to grasp. Why is it that when this young boy became a Heartless, his Nobody seemed to fail to grasp the memories which belonged to him? And along with that... This Kairi girl. She is an astounding being... Devoid of darkness completely, how is it that she was able to go through the process of creating a Nobody, Naminè, without creating a Heartless? How can one be without the other? I intend to answer these questions...in time."

- Synthesis
        Author Unknown

----------------

Sora. Kairi. Riku. Mickey.

All four of these names are now common terminology in the history of not just Radiant Gardens and Traverse Town, but the universe over. The light had prevailed. Or at least, that's what we were led to believe... Many lives were lost in the struggle to protect the light from the darkness, but as King Mickey put it, "Light and Darkness balance one another...one cannot exist without the other." It seems as though we've been fighting a losing battle... If darkness cannot exist without light, and light cannot exist without darkness, then is it truly worth it to fight for something that will eventually just come back?

Sora thought so.

For years, warrior after warrior stood up to face the challenge that Sora, the Keyblade Master, had so valiantly put in front of them. Although they themselves knew that the fight was for naught they weren't fighting for themselves. It all had a deeper meaning... It did something else for the people. It gave them hope. They finally had someone to trust... Someone to believe... Something to grasp onto.

With the Keyblade War having come to an end...there seemed to be no sound savior in sight. The keyblade warriors were like a reincarnation cycle. After one fell, another came to take his place...but after the war, everything just stopped. People became disheartened and looked to their original warriors to save them. But with darkness growing ever stronger, and their proclaimed warriors growing tired with each passing day, it seemed that Kingdom Hearts was soon to be completely eclipsed by darkness. What were they to do?

Heartless and Nobodies.

Both are respectful enemies in their own rights and not to be taken lightly. Though not as organized as the Nobodies, the Heartless prove to be a formidable foe. They have one goal in mind, and that is to gather all the hearts they can... What they intend to with those hearts has never been figured out, though it has been speculated upon... Now the Nobodies are a bit more organized...but their goal is much more self-centered. They want to retrieve their own body. After all, they are born of someone who's lost their body. What would they want more than to get it?

Having grown tired of waiting for change, a group of magically gifted people have gathered together to take the burden upon themselves. The burden of the darkness. Though their hearts are in the right place, they aren't exactly going about this the right way. They believe that killing Heartless and taking the hearts that they have manifested from will solve their problems... After all, if they haven't got hearts to steal, how will they accomplish their goal? They eventually came to call themselves "Mizerable". In truth, the name itself has nothing to do with them in general... At least, we don't think it does. In all honesty, these guys are pretty much shrouded in mystery.

Then there are the others. Those of pure heart and sound mind... The true Crusaders. They believe the only way to prevent the spread of darkness is is to increase the light. "We must maintain balance." As they say... But will they able to save the world from not only Mizerable, but from the darkness itself?

The darkness is eclipsing... Their numbers are growing, and our hope is fading. We need something to believe in again...
R U L E S

» Literacy - This is an Advanced Literate roleplay. That means that you should know what your doing. I expect at least four well-detailed paragraphs per posts, with your introduction post being considerably longer. of course, we all have writer's block, but I don't expect this roleplay to move extremely fast, so there's no rush in posting. But if you really feel the need to post, then I'd expect at least three well-detailed paragraphs. I'm generally very lenient with this rule, but if I see your posts becoming consistently short, I will warn you about it.

» Joining To join, simply scroll down to the fifth post and simply follow the instructions. Just to be clear on this, there are NO canon characters, as this is years after the events of Kingdom Hearts. If you have a question, simply PM me and I'll do my best to explain it to you.

» Content First and foremost, follow the Gaia Terms of Service. If you haven't read it, I'd suggest doing so now... As this series i s generally violent and had a slight romance theme, both of these ideas are just fine, though you should be sensible about them.

» Combat As stated before, this roleplay will contain violence. However, you cannot dodge every attack, nor can you expect for each attack of yours to land. I'd prefer if characters were not killed off, but if you have to, please inform me.

» Dedication I understand that most of us have an outside life (including me) but I'd prefer it if everyone was able to post at least three times during the week... If you're going to be away for a long time, please let me know in the OOC thread, or by PM. If you don't post within two weeks or give me any warning or reason, your character will be creatively "killed off" and we'll open up your spot.

» Interaction This roleplay requires interaction in order for it to keep moving... As such, I'd prefer if you didn't just sit off by yourself...it defeats the purpose of a roleplay. And while we're on that note, you are only allowed three characters at one time. If you get tired of one character, then simply let a moderator or myself know, and we'll find a way to remove them.
A N N O U N C E M E N T S & U P D A T E S

- To Be Edited Later -

Ambiently Corky generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 17!

Shirtless Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces