Welcome to Gaia! ::

e ules

→ Follow ToS.
          → Be nice and respect your fellow RPers!
          Semi-Literate - Advanced Literate. No asterisks(*) for actions. Use quotation marks for dialogue, colored italicized text for thoughts. For those less inclined to what semi-literate means: four to five sentence posts, write with commas, periods, proper punctuation!

→ No god modding.
          → Fighting is allowed, but no overboard stuff like one-hit KO's, auto hits, forever dodges.
          → Romance is allowed and highly encouraged, but just don't take it too far. You know what I mean.

→ If you have more than one character, use different colors to differentiate the
          two. No more than three per person.
          → PM all profiles to me
          → Title your PM "Winter" so we know you read the rules.
          → Do NOT post with your character until I have approved them!

→ When OOC use: (( )), OOC:, or any other type OOC format so we know you're not in character.
          → Type in third person. I don't want to know what YOU did since your character is not YOU.
          → I'm not afraid to decline profiles, so don't waste my time with those perfect little shnoz-berries, or the ones whom don't have a biography.
          → ALL DORMS ARE COED. 'HO SNAP.
          → Yes, you MUST fill out EVERY INCH of the Skeleton.

→ No teachers. No Secretary. These are considered NPCs (Non-Player-Characters).
          → There will not be classes. Well, there will, but they won't be role-played.
          → I make the rules. I CAN make more. No objections.
User Image

Welcome!

Welcome to Laxter High School. Here, we will be sure to fill your learning needs whilst you create interaction between you and your fellow students. You're only high schoolers, so we expect there to be normal stuff like drama, love, romance, fighting, etc. Classes start at 8:15 (AM) and end at 3:15(PM / 15:15). We will train you in combat, english literature, and so on.

Only the prestigious students that show potential are allowed in. You may not even seem to have talent or potential to yourself, but to us- well, we can see it radiating off you. Your parents probably sent in an application and you were accepted, or we sent this letter to you because we'd like you to join us. Either way, dormitories are provided as well as every meal of the day. We find this more, well, convenient.

Thank you for joining us and we look forward to seeing you soon!
      SignatureX
      User Image
heart
Setting
              Imagination is key in role-plays. I'm going to spit some literature describing the school and it's surroundings at you. Try to imagine it. Visualize the painting described.

The crunch of snow sounds loudly in your ears as you wander forth. The path to the school is laced with a foot of glistening snow. The tall, Gothic-style building towers over you, making you feel like a mere ant in it's presence. To your left is a frozen lake, perfect for ice skating and perhaps even ice fishing. To your right is a vast forest of frozen pine trees. Icicles hang low and thick like stalactites on the trees, the fountain before you, and the school building.

After wandering for a while, you think back to what you've seen. A large football field for, of course, Friday night football games. On the touchdown yards, you saw the word "INDIANS" in big bold maroon letters on a silver-white background. Many other things like the tennis court, swimming pool, weights room, locker rooms, and even the basketball court were in a separate building behind the school. They all had that same Maroon, White, Silver, and Black pattern. (School has huge ego and pride)

The halls in the school are aligned with trophy cases, full of awards of all kinds. "Marching Band Regional Champions 2017", "Second-Place National Football Team", and "All-State Tennis Tournament: Fourth Place" were only some of the seemingly thousands.
Dormitories.

Level F (3rd floor)

1. Willow Reade &

Level G (4th floor)

Level H (5th floor)

Level J (5th floor)

4. Mawria Raglan &
Skeletons

Hello, My name is: [b](Character Name)[/b]
I am: [b](Personality in 3+ words)[/b]
I'm open to say that I'm: [b](Sexuality)[/b]
I happen to be a(n): [b](Character Race)[/b]
My age is: [b](Age)[/b]
My Favorite Food: [b][/b]
My Favorite Weapon: [b][/b]
I like these things: [b](likes. Minimum of 3)
+
+
+[/b]
I don't like these: [b](dislikes. Minimum of 3)
-
-
-[/b]
I would like dorm: [b](Level and Number)[/b]
My story goes like this: [b](Biography)[/b]
I'd also like to add: [b](Anything else you'd like to tell us)[/b]
My puppeteer is: [b](Gaia Username)[/b]
My Yearbook Photo: (Anime Pictures Only)

Example

Hello, My name is: Willow Reade
I am: Shy, Reserved, Messy, Clumsy
I'm open to say that I'm: Straight
I happen to be a(n): Weather Elemental
My age is: Fifteen
My Favorite Food: Bacon
My Favorite Weapon: Weather
I like these things:
+Kittens
+Music
+Reading

I don't like these:
-Piercings
-Liars
-Egotistical Idiots

I would like dorm: F1
My story goes like this: Willow was born in an average middle-class family. She could never complain about her life. Good, supporting father, a nurse for a mother, and a little brother. Her father, a chef, was probably her hero. He taught her the ways of people like Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and even the Hulk. She thought of herself as normal up until high school. Her friends became more male and less female. Often, she's caught reading old comics and manga. She has "Hipster" reading glasses and has plenty of novelty tee's. Her father never told her that he was only supporting her because she was his child. The weather around Willow often changes with her mood. Her father was the same way. He told her what she was right before he shipped her off to the school. "You'll learn to control and tame your powers here, like I never did." was the last thing he told her.
I'd also like to add: Willow loves to play music. She's a tuba player in band and a superhero nerd.
My puppeteer is: -Tuba Shiz-
My Yearbook Photo: User Image

Profiles
User Image

User Image

"I look at you smiling.

I look away hurting"

Shy | Reserved | Messy | Clumsy
                          Bookworm. - Weather Elemental

The crunch of fresh snow being stepped on was intruding on Willow's thoughts. Her ears were covered by blue Superman earmuffs, but the noise was still loud. Her light gray thick trench coat was keeping her nice and snug. A cream-white scarf around her neck and cute boots made her feel like Russia from Hetalia. Though, her hair was much longer and she looked much more feminine. With her hands in her pockets, you couldn't see her black gloves, but they had the palm missing for marching season.

Willow's footsteps were really starting to annoy her. 'I'm a weather el-' CRUNCH! 'Elemental? How-' CRUNCH! 'How is that possible?' CRUNCH! 'That's a nice thing to tell your daughter-' CRUNCH! 'When you're sending her off.' CRUNCH! An audible grunt came from her as she continued to be interrupted by the audible dying snow. The door was in a few feet's reach and she was excited to get inside and get undressed from the heavy winter clothing she was wearing in "Summer/Fall". It was only August, and there was this much snow. Now she really felt like Russia from Hetalia.

Pulling out her hand to grasp the door handle, a chill ran up and down her body. The palm was missing from her glove and that little space was freezing her in her tracks. Moving slowly, inch by inch, Willow opened the door and ran inside to the school's warmth. On the main floor there were basics like public restrooms, the office and secretary, and a lounge with a TV. The white couch showed that the school expected respect from their students. 'Good luck with that.' She made her way over and sat on the couch, turning the TV on to the History Channel and allowing herself to warm up before going on to the Cafeteria.
Hello, My name is: Mawria Raglan
I am: Patient, Nerdy, Loud, Rowdy
I'm open to say that I'm: Bisexual
I happen to be a(n): Time Warper/Controller
My age is: Seventeen
My Favorite Food: Mushrooms
My Favorite Weapon: Battle Axe
I like these things:
+Music
+Mudding
+Hunting

I don't like these:
-Shopping
-Hot Weather
-Smell of Burning Flesh

I would like dorm: J4
My story goes like this: Mawria wasn't really born, but rather made. Chronos felt age becoming a weakness and made an heiress to his Time Controller throne. Most gods and goddesses didn't like his decision, but they later agreed that age was becoming a large factor. Chronos decided to make Mawria immortal, but humane all the same. He made her an infant, but quick growing and able to stop the aging process when she pleased. Mawria loves talking with other superhumans, or other immortals. She likes to hear their history and how it seems so alien to her. Chronos proved to be like a normal father. Teaching her right from wrong, and allowing her free will. Though, at times it didn't seem so "free", Mawria couldn't be happier where she stood. In human years, she appears to be around Sixteen, Seventeen or even Eighteen- in all reality she's been alive for two thousand years.
I'd also like to add: Technically a goddess, but Chronos isn't allowing her to have all her powers until she learns to control the ones she has.
My puppeteer is: Perfect Bxtch
My Yearbook Photo: User Image

User Image

x All the other kids with the PUMPED UP KICKS !
                                          Better run, BETTER RUN ↗↙

outrun my gun x

x All the other kids with the PUMPED UP KICKS !
                                          Better run, BETTER RUN ↗↙

User Image

b u t f a s t e r x t h a n x m y x b u l l e t

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Blacks/Grays:

Gray
Black
Silver
Darkgray
DarkSlateGray
LightSlateGray
Dimgray

Blues:

Aqua
Aquamarine
Cadetblue
Lightblue
Darkblue
Cornflowerblue
Cyan
DarkSlateBlue
SlateBlue
MediumSlateBlue
Turquoise
DarkTurquoise
MediumTurquoise
PaleTurquoise
DodgerBlue
MidnightBlue
Navy
MediumBlue
RoyalBlue
SkyBlue
LightSkyBlue
DeepSkyBlue
SteelBlue
Teal
PowderBlue

Purples:

Purple
Violet
BlueViolet
MediumVioletRed
DarkViolet
Orchid
MediumOrchid
DarkOrchid
MediumPurple
DarkMagenta
Plum
Indigo

♥♥♥ = darkred
♥♥♥ = red
♥♥♥ = orange
♥♥♥ = brown
♥♥♥ = yellow
♥♥♥ = green
♥♥♥ = olive
♥♥♥ = cyan
♥♥♥ = blue
♥♥♥ = darkblue
♥♥♥ = indigo
♥♥♥ = violet
♥♥♥ = white
♥♥♥ = black

♥♥♥ = pink
♥♥♥ = deeppink
♥♥♥ = hotpink
♥♥♥ = lightpink

♥♥♥ = navy
♥♥♥ = deepskyblue
♥♥♥ = skyblue
♥♥♥ = teal
♥♥♥ = cornflowerblue
♥♥♥ = lightblue
♥♥♥ = turquoise
♥♥♥ = steelblue
♥♥♥ = slateblue
♥♥♥ = royalblue
♥♥♥ = powderblue
♥♥♥ = paleturquoise
♥♥♥ = midnightblue
♥♥♥ = mediumturquoise
♥♥♥ = mediumslateblue
♥♥♥ = mediumblue
♥♥♥ = mediumaquamarine
♥♥♥ = lightsteelblue
♥♥♥ = lightskyblue
♥♥♥ = aqua
♥♥♥ = aquamarine
♥♥♥ = cadetblue
♥♥♥ = darkcyan
♥♥♥ = darkturquoise
♥♥♥ = darkslateblue

♥♥♥ = yellowgreen
♥♥♥ = springgreen
♥♥♥ = seagreen
♥♥♥ = palegreen
♥♥♥ = olivedrab
♥♥♥ = mediumspringgreen
♥♥♥ = mediumseagreen
♥♥♥ = limegreen
♥♥♥ = lime
♥♥♥ = lightseagreen
♥♥♥ = lightgreen
♥♥♥ = lawngreen
♥♥♥ = chartreuse
♥♥♥ = darkgreen
♥♥♥ = greenyellow
♥♥♥ = forestgreen
♥♥♥ = darkseagreen
♥♥♥ = darkolivegreen

♥♥♥ = wheat
♥♥♥ = tan
♥♥♥ = sienna
♥♥♥ = sandybrown
♥♥♥ = saddlebrown
♥♥♥ = rosybrown
♥♥♥ = peru
♥♥♥ = peachpuff
♥♥♥ = moccasin
♥♥♥ = burlywood
♥♥♥ = chocolate

♥♥♥ = tomato
♥♥♥ = salmon
♥♥♥ = palevioletred
♥♥♥ = orangered
♥♥♥ = mediumvioletred
♥♥♥ = maroon
♥♥♥ = lightsalmon
♥♥♥ = lightcoral
♥♥♥ = indianred
♥♥♥ = coral
♥♥♥ = crimson
♥♥♥ = firebrick
♥♥♥ = darksalmon
♥♥♥ = darkorange

♥♥♥ = thistle
♥♥♥ = #7e587e
♥♥♥ = plum
♥♥♥ = purple
♥♥♥ = orchid
♥♥♥ = mediumpurple
♥♥♥ = magenta
♥♥♥ = lavender
♥♥♥ = blueviolet
♥♥♥ = fuchsia
♥♥♥ = darkviolet
♥♥♥ = darkmagenta
♥♥♥ = darkorchid

♥♥♥ = silver
♥♥♥ = #aaaaaa
♥♥♥ = #bbbbbb
♥♥♥ = #cccccc
♥♥♥ = #dddddd
♥♥♥ = lightslategray
♥♥♥ = lightgrey
♥♥♥ = darkgray
♥♥♥ = gray
♥♥♥ = gainsboro
♥♥♥ = dimgray
♥♥♥ = darkslategray

♥♥♥ = palegoldenrod
♥♥♥ = khaki
♥♥♥ = darkkhaki
♥♥♥ = darkgoldenrod
♥♥♥ = goldenrod
♥♥♥ = gold

♥♥♥ = #ddbbff
♥♥♥ = #ffccdd
♥♥♥ = #ffcc88
♥♥♥ = #ccff88
♥♥♥ = #ddffdd
♥♥♥ = #bbeeff
♥♥♥ = #ccccff

♥♥♥ = #aaaaff
♥♥♥ = #666688
♥♥♥ = #777777
♥♥♥ = #333355
♥♥♥ = #9999ff
♥♥♥ = #aaaabb
♥♥♥ = #bbbbee

♥♥♥ = #227777
♥♥♥ = #33cccc
♥♥♥ = #ccdddd
♥♥♥ = #ccdddd
♥♥♥ = #88dddd
♥♥♥ = #11aaaa
♥♥♥ = #ccffff

♥♥♥ = #bb66aa
♥♥♥ = #ff00cc
♥♥♥ = #661155
♥♥♥ = #ff77ee
♥♥♥ = #cc77ff
♥♥♥ = #ffddff
♥♥♥ = #ee99ff

AliceBlue
AntiqueWhite
Aqua
Aquamarine
Azure
Beige
Bisque
BlanchedAlmond
Blue
BlueViolet
Brown
BurlyWood
CadetBlue
Chartreuse
Chocolate
Coral
CornflowerBlue
Cornsilk
Crimson
Cyan
DarkBlue
DarkCyan
DarkGoldenRod
DarkGrey
DarkGreen
DarkKhaki
DarkMagenta
DarkOliveGreen
DarkOliveGreen
Darkorange
DarkOrchid
DarkRed
DarkSalmon
DarkSeaGreen
DarkSlateBlue
DarkSlateGray
DarkTurquoise
DarkViolet
DeepPink
DeepSkyBlue
DimGrey
DodgerBlue
FireBrick
FloralWhite
ForestGreen
Fuchsia
Gainsboro
GhostWhite
Gold
GoldenRod
Gray
Green
GreenYellow
HoneyDew
HotPink
IndianRed
Indigo
Ivory
Khaki
Lavender
LavenderBlush
LawnGreen
LemonChiffon
LightBlue
LightCoral
LightCyan
LightGoldenRodYellow
LightGray
LightGreen
LightPink
LightSalmon
LightSeaGreen
LightSkyBlue
LightSlateGray
LightSlateGrey
LightSteelBlue
LightYellow
Lime
LimeGreen
Linen
Magenta
Maroon
MediumAquaMarine
MediumBlue
MediumOrchid
MediumPurple
MediumSeaGreen
MediumSlateBlue
MediumSpringGreen
MediumTurquoise
MediumVioletRed
MidnightBlue
MintCream
MistyRose
Moccasin
NavajoWhite
Navy
OldLace
Olive
OliveDrab
Orange
OrangeRed
Orchid
PaleGoldenRod
PaleGreen
PaleTurquoise
PaleVioletRed
PapayaWhip
PeachPuff
Peru
Pink
Plum
PowderBlue
Purple
Red
RosyBrown
RoyalBlue
SaddleBrown
Salmon
SandyBrown
SeaGreen
SeaShell
Sienna
Silver
SkyBlue
SlateBlue
SlateGray
Snow
SpringGreen
SteelBlue
Tan
Teal
Thistle
Tomato
Turquoise
Violet
Wheat
WhiteSmoke
Yellow
Black

#150517 |✖| Gray0
#250517 |✖| Gray18
#2B1B17 |✖| Gray21
#302217 |✖| Gray23
#342826 |✖| Gray25
#34282C |✖| Gray26
#382D2C |✖| Gray27
#3b3131 |✖| Gray28
#3E3535 |✖| Gray29
#413839 |✖| Gray30
#41383C |✖| Gray31
#463E3F |✖| Gray32
#4A4344 |✖|Gray34
#4C4646 |✖| Gray35
#4E4848 |✖| Gray36
#504A4B |✖| Gray37
#544E4F |✖| Gray38
#565051 |✖| Gray39
#595454 |✖| Gray40
#5C5858 |✖| Gray41
#5F5A59 |✖| Gray42
#625D5D |✖| Gray43
#646060 |✖| Gray44
#666362 |✖| Gray45
#696565 |✖| Gray46
#6D6968 |✖| Gray47
#6E6A6B |✖| Gray48
#726E6D |✖| Gray49
#747170 |✖| Gray50
#736F6E |✖| Gray

#616D7E |✖| Slate Gray4
#657383 |✖| Slate Gray
#646D7E |✖| Light Steel Blue4
#6D7B8D |✖| Light Slate Gray
#4C787E |✖| Cadet Blue4
#4C7D7E |✖| Dark Slate Gray4
#806D7E |✖| Thistle4
#5E5A80 |✖| Medium Slate Blue

#4E387E |✖| Medium Purple4
#151B54 |✖| Midnight Blue
#2B3856 |✖| Dark Slate Blue
#25383C |✖| Dark Slate Gray
#463E41 |✖| Dim Gray

#151B8D |✖| Cornflower Blue
#15317E |✖| Royal Blue4
#342D7E |✖| Slate Blue4
#2B60DE |✖| Royal Blue
#306EFF |✖| Royal Blue1
#2B65EC |✖| Royal Blue2
#2554C7 |✖| Royal Blue3
#3BB9FF |✖| Deep Sky Blue
#38ACEC |✖| Deep Sky Blue2
#357EC7 |✖| Slate Blue
#3090C7 |✖| Deep Sky Blue3
#25587E |✖| Deep Sky Blue4
#1589FF |✖| Dodger Blue
#157DEC |✖| Dodger Blue2
#1569C7 |✖| Dodger Blue3
#153E7E |✖| Dodger Blue4
#2B547E |✖| Steel Blue4
#4863A0 |✖| Steel Blue
#6960EC |✖| Slate Blue2
#8D38C9 |✖| Violet
#7A5DC7 |✖| Medium Purple3
#8467D7 |✖| Medium Purple
#9172EC |✖| Medium Purple2
#9E7BFF |✖| Medium Purple1
#728FCE |✖| Light Steel Blue
#488AC7 |✖| Steel Blue3
#56A5EC |✖| Steel Blue2
#5CB3FF |✖| Steel Blue1
#659EC7 |✖| Sky Blue3
#41627E |✖| Sky Blue4
#737CA1 |✖| Slate Blue
#737CA1 |✖| Slate Blue
#98AFC7 |✖| Slate Gray3

#F6358A |✖| Violet Red
#F6358A |✖| Violet Red1
#E4317F |✖| Violet Red2
#F52887 |✖| Deep Pink
#E4287C |✖| Deep Pink2
#C12267 |✖| Deep Pink3
#7D053F |✖| Deep Pink4
#CA226B ✖ Medium Violet Red
#C12869 ✖ Violet Red3
#800517 ✖ Firebrick
#7D0541 ✖ Violet Red4
#7D0552 ✖ Maroon4
#810541 ✖ Maroon
#C12283 ✖ Maroon3
#E3319D ✖ Maroon2
#F535AA ✖ Maroon1
#FF00FF ✖ Magenta
#F433FF ✖ Magenta1
#E238EC ✖ Magenta2
#C031C7 ✖ Magenta3

#B048B5 ✖ Medium Orchid
#D462FF ✖ Medium Orchid1
#C45AEC ✖ Medium Orchid2
#A74AC7 ✖ Medium Orchid3
#6A287E ✖ Medium Orchid4
#8E35EF || Purple
#893BFF ✖ Purple1
#7F38EC ✖ Purple2
#6C2DC7 ✖ Purple3
#461B7E ✖ Purple4
#571B7e ✖ Dark Orchid4
#7D1B7E ✖ Dark Orchid
#842DCE ✖ Dark Violet
#8B31C7 ✖ Dark Orchid3
#A23BEC ✖ Dark Orchid2
#B041FF ✖ Dark Orchid1
#7E587E ✖ Plum4
#D16587 ✖ Pale Violet Red
#F778A1 ✖ Pale Violet Red1
#E56E94 ✖ Pale Violet Red2
#C25A7C ✖ Pale Violet Red3
#7E354D ✖ Pale Violet Red4
#B93B8F ✖ Plum
#F9B7FF ✖ Plum1
#E6A9EC ✖ Plum2
#C38EC7 ✖ Plum3
#D2B9D3 ✖ Thistle
#C6AEC7 ✖ Thistle4
#EBDDE2 ✖ Lavender Blush2
#C8BBBE ✖ Lavender Blush3
#E9CFEC ✖ Thistle2
#FCDFFF ✖ Thistle1

#E3E4FA ✖ Lavender
#FDEEF4 ✖ Lavender Blush
#C6DEFF ✖ Light Steel Blue1
#ADDFFF ✖ Light Blue
#BDEDFF ✖ Light Blue1
#E0FFFF ✖ Light Cyan
#C2DFFF ✖ Slate Gray1
#B4CFEC ✖ Slate Gray2
#B7CEEC ✖ Light Steel Blue2
#52F3FF ✖ Turquoise1
#00FFFF ✖ Cyan
#57FEFF ✖ Cyan1
#50EBEC ✖ Cyan2
#4EE2EC ✖ Turquoise2
#48CCCD ✖ Medium Turquoise
#43C6DB ✖ Turquoise
#9AFEFF ✖ Dark Slate Gray1
#8EEBEC ✖ Dark Slate Gray2
#78c7c7 ✖ Dark Slate Gray3
#46C7C7 ✖ Cyan3
#43BFC7 ✖ Turquoise3
#77BFC7 ✖ Cadet Blue3
#92C7C7 ✖ Pale Turquoise3
#AFDCEC ✖ Light Blue2
#3B9C9C ✖ Dark Turquoise
#307D7E ✖ Cyan4
#3EA99F ✖ Light Sea Green
#82CAFA ✖ Light Sky Blue
#A0CFEC ✖ Light Sky Blue2
#87AFC7 ✖ Light Sky Blue3
#82CAFF ✖ Sky Blue
#79BAEC ✖ Sky Blue2
#566D7E ✖ Light Sky Blue4
#6698FF ✖ Sky Blue4
#736AFF ✖ Light Slate Blue
#CFECEC ✖ Light Cyan2
#AFC7C7 ✖ Light Cyan3
#717D7D ✖ Light Cyan4
#95B9C7 ✖ Light Blue3
#5E767E ✖ Light Blue4
#5E7D7E ✖ Pale Turquoise4

#617C58 ✖ Dark Sea Green4
#348781 ✖ Medium Aquamarine
#306754 ✖ Medium Sea Green
#4E8975 ✖ Sea Green
#254117 ✖ Dark Green
#387C44 ✖ Sea Green4
#4E9258 ✖ Forest Green
#347235 ✖ Medium Forest Green
#347C2C ✖ Spring Green4
#667C26 ✖ Dark Olive Green4
#437C17 ✖ Chartreuse4
#347C17 ✖ Green4
#348017 ✖ Medium Spring Green
#4AA02C ✖ Spring Green
#41A317 ✖ Lime Green
#4AA02C ✖ Spring Green
#8BB381 ✖ Dark Sea Green
#99C68E ✖ Dark Sea Green2
#4CC417 ✖ Green3
#6CC417 ✖ Chartreuse3
#52D017 ✖ Yellow Green
#4CC552 ✖ Spring Green3
#54C571 ✖ Sea Green3
#57E964 ✖ Spring Green2
#5EFB6E ✖ Spring Green1
#64E986 ✖ Sea Green2
#6AFB92 ✖ Sea Green1
#B5EAAA ✖ Dark Sea Green2
#C3FDB8 ✖ Dark Sea Green1
#00FF00 ✖ Lime
#87F717 ✖ Lawn Green
#5FFB17 ✖ Green1
#59E817 ✖ Green2
#7FE817 ✖ Chartreuse2
#8AFB17 ✖ Chartreuse
#B1FB17 ✖ Green Yellow
#CCFB5D ✖ Dark Olive Green1
#BCE954 ✖ Dark Olive Green2
#A0C544 ✖ Dark Olive Green3

#FFFF00 ✖ Yellow
#FFFC17 ✖ Yellow1
#FFF380 ✖ Khaki1
#EDE275 ✖ Khaki2
#EDDA74 ✖ Goldenrod
#FBB917 ✖ Goldenrod1
#E9AB17 ✖ Goldenrod2
#FDD017 ✖ Gold1
#EAC117 ✖ Gold2
#D4A017 ✖ Gold
#C7A317 ✖ Gold3
#C68E17 ✖ Goldenrod3
#AF7817 ✖ Dark Goldenrod
#ADA96E ✖ Khaki
#C9BE62 ✖ Khaki3
#827839 ✖ Khaki4
#FBB117 ✖ Dark Goldenrod1
#E8A317 ✖ Dark Goldenrod2
#C58917 ✖ Dark Goldenrod3
#F87431 ✖ Sienna1
#E66C2C ✖ Sienna2
#F88017 ✖ Dark Orange
#F87217 ✖ Dark Orange1
#E56717 ✖ Dark Orange2
#C35617 ✖ Dark Orange3

#C35817 ✖ Sienna3
#8A4117 ✖ Sienna
#7E3517 ✖ Indian Red4
#7E2217 ✖ Dark Orange3
#7E3117 ✖ Salmon4
#7E3817 ✖ Dark Goldenrod4
#7F5217 ✖ Gold4
#806517 ✖ Goldenrod4
#805817 ✖ Light Salmon4
#7F462C ✖ Light Salmon4
#C85A17 ✖ Chocolate
#C34A2C ✖ Coral3
#E55B3C ✖ Coral2
#F76541 ✖ Coral
#E18B6B ✖ Dark Salmon
#F88158 ✖ Pale Turquoise4
#E67451✖ Salmon2
#C36241✖ Salmon3
#C47451 ✖ Light Salmon3
#E78A61✖ Light Salmon2
#F9966B ✖ Light Salmon
#EE9A4D ✖ Sandy Brown

#F660AB ✖ Hot Pink
#F665AB ✖ Hot Pink1
#E45E9D ✖ Hot Pink2
#C25283 ✖ Hot Pink3
#7D2252 ✖ Hot Pink4

#E77471 ✖ Light Coral
#F75D59 ✖ Indian Red1
#E55451 ✖ Indian Red2
#C24641 ✖ Indian Red3

#FF0000 ✖ Red
#F62217 ✖ Red1
#E41B17 ✖ Red2
#F62817 ✖ Firebrick1
#E42217 ✖ Firebrick2
#C11B17 ✖ Firebrick3

#C11B17 ✖ Pink
#FAAFBE ✖ Rosy Brown1
#FBBBB9 ✖ Rosy Brown2
#E8ADAA ✖ Pink2
#E7A1B0 ✖ Light Pink
#FAAFBA ✖ Light Pink1
#F9A7B0 ✖ Light Pink2
#E799A3 ✖ Pink3
#C48793 ✖ Rosy Brown3
#C5908E ✖ Rosy Brown
#B38481 ✖ Pink3
#C48189 ✖ Light Pink3
#7F5A58 ✖ Rosy Brown4
#7F4E52 ✖ Light Pink4
#7F525D ✖ Pink4
#817679 ✖| Lavendar Blush4
#817339 ✖ Light Goldenrod4
#827B60 ✖ Lemon Chiffon4
#C9C299 ✖ Lemon Chiffon3
#C8B560 ✖ Light Goldenrod3
#ECD672 ✖ Light Golden2
#ECD872 ✖ Light Goldenrod
#FFE87C ✖ Light Goldenrod1
#ECE5B6 ✖ Lemon Chiffon2
#FFF8C6 ✖ Lemon Chiffon
#FAF8CC ✖ Light Goldenrod Yellow
Perfect Bxtch

H a r l e a hx H e a r t h o r n e

XXxxQueen of Hearts
              XxXTeacher of History
              Master of the Healing Arts

User Image

T h i s . P r o f i l e . I s . M a d e . B y . P e r f e c t . B x t c h .

D o n ' t c: U n d e r e s t i m a t e c: M e !

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. DO NOT USE THIS PROFILE WITHOUT CONSENT/APPROVAL. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

O f f c: W i t h c: Y o u r c: H e a d !

User Image

Gilbert Beilschmidtxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Text Here

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items