Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xx THE COMPLACENT WIZARD xxxxxx
                                  █████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████ █████ ████ ██████████
                                              that Sinatra S W A G

SANDERxxx&xxxSEVENTEENxxx&xxxSEVENTHxxx&xxxHUFFLEPUFF
      User Image

some stories have happy beginnings...
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx My birthday is the fifteenth of May, 1994. That makes me a Taurus. My mom has always fancied divination. Claims it says a lot about me. Personally? I think its rubbish.

... into happy families...
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx I never knew my biological father. Two months before I was born he was killed while trying to apprehend a death eater. He worked in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as an auror. My mom says I look strikingly similar to him. He was a pureblood and followed in the footsteps of a long line of Gryfindor's. Most the pictures I have of him are in his playing uniform, he was a beater and Qudditich captain. I don't know too much about him because the whole thing hit my mom really hard. She didn't know how to handle it, raising me all alone in the wake of her soulmate's death. Her coping mechanism was to try and forget it, ignore all the memories that would bring her to tears.

My mother is a tiny Irish lass. She looks like a pixie next to my height and stature. For reasons she still won't disclosed, she was estranged from family shortly after graduating. The little I know of them is that they were a pureblood family residing in Ireland. At school she was a booky Ravenclaw. If you make the mistake of asking, she'll nearly chat your ear off with how well she did in her studies. My marks always seem a bit disappointing to her, even though they're consistently above average. Seeing as its always just been us, we're extremely close. I worry about her constantly. I always make sure to send her an owl every week. I tell her everything. She had worked a string of odd jobs, never content to stay in one place. Currently she works at a green house that supplies most of the stock for Slug and Jitter's Apothecary in Diagon Alley. Herbology has always been her best subject.

... that love and care.
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx I received my invitation when I was 11. My mom had been preparing me for it my entire life. When she'd tuck me into bed, she'd tell me stories about all her experiences there. Hogwarts, she told me, is where the best wizards are made. After all, Merlin went to Hogwarts didn't he? Needless to say, I was very excited and nervous when it came. I remember waiting on the platform, my stomach in knots as I stared up at the Hogwarts Express. It was really difficult to leave my mom, I'd always had a mind that I took care of her instead of the other way around. Getting sorted into Hufflepuff came as no surprise for her. She always said I was more of a badger than anything else. I was a bit disappointed at first, I had wanted to be a Gryffindor like my dad. This quickly faded and I found myself incredibly at home as a Hufflepuff. The sorting hat always knows doesn't it?
      User Image

you'll just have to learn to put up with me !
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx
                                                          Easygoing -
                                                          People tell me I'm an agreeable sort of person. One of those go with the flow type of blokes. Honestly? I hate conflict. Arguments make me really uncomfortable and I do as much as I can to avoid them. Sometimes this means I can come across as a pushover. When my opinions are challenged I will let the issue drop and try and change the subject. My mom always said I was the comedic relief of the family. Whenever things get tense I'm right there with a joke or some ridiculous story. My aversion to dramatic situations also leads to me being rather apologetic. Even they're in the wrong, I will agree and offer my apologies. I find its just so much easier that way. I've been told that makes me weak. I like to think I'm just the 'bigger man'.

Lenient -
                                                          I'm forgiving to a fault. I have never been able to hold a grudge. I've even tried to. The longest I've been able to stay mad at someone was two days. Given time and space, my negative feelings always dissolve. That's not to say I'm naive or incredibly optimistic. I do get angry, but it just doesn't stick for some reason. If you've wronged me, I realize it and take note of it. I just don't see any reason to hold it over your head. I get over it quickly and move on. If you've been a particular b*****d, I'm not one to look for revenge. Sure I'm not going to be your mate any longer, but I won't go out of my way to get 'even'. I'll just steer clear of you.

Sociable-
                                                          I've always been a people person. I am rather proud of my ability to get along with all types of people. With my tolerance and agreeability, I can provide company for just about anybody. I can find something to like even in the cruel and distempered. Judgement is something I rarely pass and provide everyone I interact with a clean slate. I just like being around people, whether or not there's conversation to be had. My interest in other people has also led me to be rather perceptive. I like to think of myself as a professional people watcher. I'm attentive and therefor pick-up on things most people don't. Probably because I'm not the slightest bit self-centered.

because i won't be changing !
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx
                                                          Just the two of us
                                                          With my dad out of the picture, my mom raised me alone. She is the sweetest lady I know. Having to work full-time to provide for us, I was often looked after by someone else as a kid. I spent a lot of the time at my neighbors house. They had two boys my age and I grew real close to them. Our favorite past time was pretending to duel, their backyard our imaginary stomping grounds. I'd always play the hero, they the villains. When my mom was home, she'd always take me out for little 'adventures'. She loved museums and historical landmarks. I swear we've seen everything with an ounce of prestige in London at least three times. I don't really like that stuff as much, but I could see it made her happy so I hardly ever complained.

The a*****e
                                                          When I was six my mom started dating again. The only consistent guy was Westin. He didn't come around often, said he disliked kids. I kind of had a hard time dealing with it at first. It had always just been me and my mom. Then all the sudden she's gone most nights and I'm stuck at the neighbors house. I started to take notice that the way Westin treated my mom wasn't right. I'd seen the bruises before, but never really pieced things together. I asked her about them one day, she got real flustered and brushed it off. When he started hanging around the house more, I'd hear their loud arguments. So much yelling. On my 8th birthday was the first time I caught him putting hands on my mom. The memory is hazy, but I do remember taking a chunk out of ear with my teeth. After that, he stopped coming around all together. My mom said she stopped seeing him, but even as an eight year old I could see through that lie.

You're a wizard, --
                                                          Even though it was hard to leave my mother, attending Hogwarts has been the best experience of my life. My first four years were everything I could've ever hoped for. I became a badger and got my first broom. Flying lessons were by far my favorite class. The professor said I was a natural. Whenever I get stressed out or upset, my broom and the open sky fixes everything. Making the Hufflepuff Quidditch team is one of my proudest achievements. Ever since I was a kid I've been pretty much obsessed with the sport. I'm a keeper and this year, captain. I've done decently well in my classes. I do my best to complete all my work and study, but I get sidetracked easily. For some reason, my History of Magic homework always puts me in the mood to come up with new Quidditch plays. I think the team is going to be really good this year.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                      xx Character's Name xxxxx
                                                      ██████████████████████████████████ ████ ██ █ ██████
                                                                  RELATIONSHIP

Any extra information for us? Well, go ahead and explain how you know the person. Remember, chances are that the muggles will only know the muggles, and the wizards and witches will only know the wizards and witches.
      User Image

time for a few well-earned credits
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx Model used, colours used, icon credit anything else or that sort can go here. If you found the colour scheme on COLOURLovers, don't forget to add the link and credit the creator. If you feel like you need to, then add your username to this.

lets be helpful, shall we ?
                                                          ██ ↻ xxx
                                                          [img]malformed url[/img][img]malformed url[/img][img]malformed url[/img]
                                                          [/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=COLOUR1]and finish with a theme song ![/color][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][size=14][color=COLOUR2]██[/color] [color=COLOUR3]↻[/color][/size] [size=6][color=white]xxx[/color][/size] [size=11] Lyrics to whatever song you want, or just a list if you can't be bothered. You don't even have to add links, if you don't want to.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff