Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nerd

Testing things, to layouts, profile layouts and other random stuff. DO NOT POST!!! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO POST!!!

Romantic Nerd

User Image
Name: Samantha Hue
Student or Teacher: Student
Dorm: We pick for you

User Image
Name: Alex and Lily flower
Student or Teacher: Student

User Image
Name: Dominic Black
Student or Teacher: Teacher

User Image
Name: Luna Martin
Student or Teacher: Teacher

Romantic Nerd

~Everyone has a maker~ Animerules1222

Samantha Hue
I am a ☽Student

User Image

Oh hey principal…. What? Where doing this again? Don’t you see I’m busy? You know how annoying it is to repeat myself? *Sighs* Here I go again. My name is Samantha Hue but you can call me Sammy or Sam but I prefer if you call me Sam As I'm sure you can see, I'm a Female, and if you couldn’t see it then you my good friend have a problem. I have been on this earth for 18 years. I'm considered a Student at this school. My Dorm number is we pick this

Despite going to school; I find time for a life. I enjoy having all the guys; girls on girls, gross. and Cheerleading, Music, Drawing, Dancing, Guys (Duh), Messing with people I've also found that I cannot stand Normal people, Other people, People who underneath me, Bad drawing, Bad music, Bad candy The music I normally listen to is Run the world? By Beyoncé I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version my life? Life was a b***h to me. Once I was born, things turn from good to worse. Honestly, I wish I wasn’t born in this family, in another family, that fine, but this one no. We were middle class family, one who lives by with a check. My dad check we lived off by and my mother check was something we used for fun. If I ever had this “fun”, usually it me at home all alone; and to say I had my own fun. My parents didn’t give me a day for anything; I had to do things alone. The only thing that they did was change and feed me when I couldn’t do it myself.

My father… Oh that man. I hated him with my guts. He abused me, and when I mean abused, I mean sexual abused. Every single night, he would come into my room and… well do things. Not really going to detail of that. No need, it was just terrible and I really don’t want to speak about it. I hated that man, if he was on fire and I had a glass of water, I would be drinking it before throwing it on him. Yea, I hated him that much, and my mother? You want to ask me about my mother? That thing that I was forced to call mom? I hated her too, just like my father; I would drink the water instead of throwing on her to save her life. Both ignored me when I turned five, and I was all alone after that. I was on my own, but you should know this... I told you this when I first came here.

Anyways, lucky me when the years went by I gotten two siblings. A funny thing is that they showed more attention to them, then to me. You know how that feels? It feels terrible. Not that they cared how I felt anyways. After that, I started acting out. Getting trouble with the police, school, I even went into a gang. I hanged out with the wrong people just to get attention from my parents. You know what I got? Nothing, just a scowl and threats and basically that was it. Well, it was some attention but I loved it. Even if I had to do bad things for them to speak to me. So I kept at it, and it would go worse if the cops didn’t threaten me with jail. I didn’t want that to speak, it was for attention from my parents but I think I took it too far that time. Then again, my parents could careless on where I would be. I could be at jail now and they wouldn’t care. I hated them, my parents and my siblings.

One day, a day I thought was a miracle, they talked to me. I was sixteen when this happen, and they told me that they were going to send me away to a coed boarding school in Ashwood, which is in another state then where we lived. I should’ve seen it coming, them throwing me away like trash. But you know what… I don’t care. When I started coming to school, I can admit, I was scared but I got my footing and look at me now? I am the head cheerleader; I am the top dog, the leader in a sense. People fear me, and I love it.

So, am I done now?

I am who I am. Can you handle that? Can you handle what I am ? Can you deal with one who shows no emotion towards other? If you can’t then stay away from me. I am a b***h, and when I say that, I say it with truth. I will bite your head off and spit it out if you cross me in a bad way. I am a bully, I like things going my way, and if you refuse to do things my way then is ready for me tearing you apart. I am a trouble maker has well, I love causing problems everywhere I go. I am a liar has well, and I can really pull it off. I can and will blame it on someone else if I did it, and I do get away with it (well sometimes).

I have a short temper. Push my button once then feel my wrath because I can destroy you in a heartbeat. Don’t test me. If you stay out of my way, well, just stay out of it. If you don’t mess with me, I won’t mess with you, got it? Now I do seem tough and angry most of the time, but honestly I do have a softer side. And if you tell anyone about this, I swear to anyone that I will get you, understand? And yes, I did threaten you. I do feel bad on making people cry, hurt and whatnot but, I stop caring for those feelings ever since I was born. I only think about myself, because that what I’ve been doing for my own upbringing. I do have a soul just like everyone else, but I just ignore it. I can be a soulless person, and I can be one who laughs about something in appropriate to make fun off, or laugh about, but it me, so deal with it. Oh, I hate HATE repeating myself. If you say what to me more than once then I will physically slap you.

Anyway, don’t ask me to do this again… this was a waste of my time.

Romantic Nerd

Alex and Lily Flower
I am a ☽Student

User Image

Yes we are going to do this interview together, so let get it started shall we? I’m first, Alex and my sister would follow My name is Alex Flower and my name is Lily Flower but you can call me Alex, Al, or Lex, but my sister calls me Monkey and you may call me Lil, or Li but my brother calls me Wolf As I'm sure you can see, I'm a Male and I am a Female, get it straight I have been on this earth for 18(Both) years. I'm considered a Student at this school. My Dorm number is We pick this and sadly mines is number?

Despite going to school, I find time for a life. I enjoy girls and I enjoy girls and boys, why do I have to choose? drumming, playing the guitar, messing with his sister, being around friends, good music, candy, and having fun. and I like singing, playing the bass or the electric guitar, messing with her brother, messing with people when they are together, hanging out with her friends, candy, and good tv show I've also found that I cannot stand when people messing with his sister, terrible music, someone touching his guitar, and bullies. I cannot stand people messing with her brother, sour candy, someone touching her bass without her knowledge, and know it all’s. The music I normally listen to is Lazy song by Bruno Mars for Alex, and 21 guns by Green Day for Lily. I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version Two surprised parents who found out that they were having fraternal twins. Never in the world did they think they would have twins. So of course they got ready for their newborns twins. Sadly, their mother died while giving birth to them, so they never knew their real mother. Their father took care of them, from feeding them, changing them, going to work and keeping a roof over their heads. Sometimes it would get rough has they grew up, and honestly there was time their father would think if they would even make it. Once Alex and Lily were in school, their father took another job, just to keep the apartment. This didn’t keep the twins down though, and they never asked their father for anything expensive.

Days go by and life was just getting by for them. Their father was once in a great band, he was the guitarist and sometimes played the drums, but he was mostly the guitarist of the band. Sadly the band didn’t go up high has he thought it was and ever since that he been working in retail or in restaurants. The good thing that came out of that band was their mother, who he met backstage. She wasn’t a groupie or that sort; she was sneaking in to see the drummer but ran into him. It was that love on first site, and they never fell out of it. Even now he was never dating again and he kept his ring on his wedding finger. When both was the right age that they could start working and at least do little jobs, they did just to help their father out. Their father gave Alex his guitar and Lily the bass, which is why they don’t like others touching it. They lost their father when they were fourteen; he died by a heart attack. So now they both stick to each other like glue.

If Lily there, then Alex isn’t far behind and vice versa, this if one was alone scared most of the people or their friends. Now both saved up for a boarding school because they are tired of being alone in their house, and at school. So now they got enough money to go into this nice boarding school and they are going to enjoy it. Even though they are sadden about being in separate rooms. They are always together, sleeping in the same room, going out with each other, no matter what they are together. Oh and the reason why Lily calls Alex a monkey is because he always climbing onto tree, or anything. And the reason Alex calls Lily a wolf is because that her favorite animal, she very loyal, and she more active at night.

I am who I am. Can you handle that? Alex has that calmed mellow attitude. He goes with the flow. Nothing really bugs him unless someone messing with his sister, which is the different story. When people start messing with Lily then him a different person, he more aggressive, more violent, and he would protect her with his life. He would even fight for her, which he always does. Other than that he is very calmed and easily to hang out with. Alex is also loyal to his closest friends. He also devoted with his music, more with his guitar then his drums but he very into it.

Can you handle me has well? Lily on the other hand is maybe the opposite? She is mellowing calmed but she isn’t one who would rather sit on the couch all day and do nothing. She likes moving around, going around and being fun. She loves dragging her brother everywhere. She has her bad times though, she can be depressed about her father dying, and her mother death has well. Sometimes that terrible thing that was said to her also gets to her, so at night she cries herself to sleep. But she a happy person, she loves making others laugh and smile, it what she loves to do. Has well play with her bass when she gets the chance, and if that makes people clap and smile then she would keep at it. She also has a violent side, if people push her to the corner she would fight back, has well if she sees people messing with her brother. She could be a different person when she put up against the wall. She loyal, and loves to be in a group, she very helpful and is good at advice, reason why she also called wolf.

Anyway, It was nice meeting you, but we got to run.

Romantic Nerd

Dominic Black
I am a ☽ Teacher

User Image

Sorry I was late, I was helping a student, now what do you need? Oh, this again? That fine. My name is Dominic Black but you can call me Students call me Mr. Black, or Mr. B. For friends, they call me Dom As I'm sure you can see, I'm a Male I have been on this earth for 29 years. I'm considered a Teacher at this school. My Dorm number is we pick this

Despite going to school, I find time for a life. I enjoy boys and girls and Books, being alone sometimes, humming, bowling, coffee, soda and music I've also found that I cannot stand Destroyed books, books gone missing, people messing with my alone time, bad coffee, bad soda, and students not listening. The music I normally listen to is The big bang theory by Barenaked ladies I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version I had a good life. Two loving parents who wanted me to do well in the world have well supported me on whatever I did. From encouraging me to play sports, to plays, and has well with dates. They never stop loving me, or caring for me. No matter what situation we were in. Growing up was hard for my parents just because they were struggling. Adding a baby to the picture made it worse. I was an accident, not planned for my parents, but they could careless, they loved me. My father was a history major, graduated for being a history buff, but sadly no one was hiring any historians. So he became a cashier, which wasn’t much for his wife and now son. So his father took three jobs once he was born just to keep the bills in check, and a roof over their heads.

I didn’t care though, if we were rich or poor, I was gratefully for two parents who loved each other have well loved me. I never asked much from my parents has I grew up, only that if it needed. If it unimportant then it could wait. I went to school, study really hard has well hanged out with my friends, so I did both. I never know why people said it was hard to have a social life has well do good in school cause I had a social life and had straight A’s in high school. They don’t know how to spend their time, my parents made sure I did my homework well before I enjoyed being with friends, or girlfriends, or even boyfriends. My parents didn’t care that I was bi-curious and would have an occasion boyfriends. Has long has I was happy, they were has well. I graduated high school with straight A’s, which means I graduated the top of my class. My parents were so proud of me, and I was proud of myself.

I learned something though; I had this thing with history just like my father. I love going to museum learning all the past, has well did really well in my history classes so I knew what I wanted to be, a historian and do what my father wanted to do. I went to college, graduated and got my degree for history, and I was proud of my diploma. My parents were so proud of me, and I was maybe twenty when I got my diploma. Of course, I was living on my own by then and had a job has a sale associate in a big brand store. It didn’t take has quickly has I thought it would be, finding a job for museum historian. I thought this was how my dad felt, not finding a job in his field. I guess there no high demands for historians. Luck is funny though, because just walking past my house a piece of paper flew into my face and their it was, a school looking for teachers.

Sadly it was In Ashwood, and that would mean leaving my hometown, and Ashwood is in a different state, so I would move far. I told my parents and they urged me to go, and that don’t worry about them, which I still do now. So here I am. This would be my second year working here at this school, and honestly, I love it. I’m doing what I love to do, which is teaching history. Though, I am trying to figure out this school history and the rumors it has.

I am who I am. Can you handle that? I am a teacher who students could come and ask for help, either for schoolwork or anything. I do not mind helping students or anyone from anything. I am a helpful person, and I love helping people. I am serious when I am teaching my lesson and a bit strict has well, but then I do have my days were I can be nice and extended a project or a homework. But like I said, when I have my days.

I am a curious person, if something catches my eyes and is interesting I would like to know more about it. I love researching things for my own enjoyment. Then again I wonder if my curiosity would get me into trouble one day. It hasn’t killed me yet or gotten me into trouble yet, but maybe one day it will. I’ll be ready though, I’m always ready. I can be tough and mean, but that if you push me to it. I don’t have a short fuse, so it rare for someone to see me be mad. I’m just calmed and relaxed, I only get stressed with overload of homework, classwork, test, and quizzes have well with students who think they can get away with it. They don’t realize that I’m going to give them more work just cause of that.

Anyway, I still got quizzes to check, so I’ll talk to you later

Romantic Nerd

Luna Martin
I am a ☽ Teacher

User Image

¿Por qué hola, ¿en qué puedo ayudarle? Er, I mean why hello, how may I help you? Ah, okay let do this my name is Luna Martin but you can call me Students may call me Ms. Martin or profesora. Casual, Lun, or moon. As I'm sure you can see, I'm a female I have been on this earth for 26 years. I'm considered a Teacher at this school. My Dorm number is we pick this

Despite going to school, I find time for a life. I enjoy guys and Singing, swimming, music, dancing, reading, candy. I have many more, but it be too long to list. I've also found that I cannot stand students turning paper in late, bad music, when I sing cause I sound like a cat dying, peanut butter(I’m allergic, well mostly peanuts that is), and I have many more but it just go on and on and on. The music I normally listen to is Suavemente by Elvis Crespo I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version Life for me was simple. I grew up in Mexico. Life was simple, nothing extraordinary, or terrible just simple. Has a little girl I was always outside helping my mother do the laundry or outside playing with my friends or my brother. Now, everyone inside playing these consoles, what happen with going outside? Did everyone get sick of seeing the sun? But anyways, back to my life. I was always on the move, I could never sit still when I was little and that annoyed my parents a bit. Life in Mexico was good and all, but my parents wanted better for me and my brother so they decided to pack up and move to America. It was just a plan, it was hard to cross the border but we did it. We were finally in America. My parents were amazed and happy, they were going to have a life that we didn’t have in Mexico, but honestly, I loved that life.

All happen when I was five, now we moved like ants from one house to another. It wasn’t because we didn’t have money; it was because the neighborhood was bad. People would get shot, or get robbed anything terrible like that would happen. I was scared; my brother was scared but not my parents. They always told us not to be afraid. That everything was going to be okay. I did go to school, but it was hard. Spanish was my first language, so learning English was hard for me and my brother to learn. My parents learned it, but not has much has me and my brother. It was tough, even to make friends was hard. But my brother and I trudged it along, doing what was needed which was learn. My father worked two jobs, and my mother was always home, cleaning, cooking, taking care of us, has well making sure me and my brother was doing our homework. She was super woman to me, because she never gave up or broke down when things did get tough for us.

Anyways, I graduate high school first, since I was the oldest and my brother followed long, the only two who have a high school diploma. Even though I was the first to graduate, my brother was the first to move out. I was proud of him, and he was nineteen when he moved out, but sad that a twenty year old woman was still living with her parents. It wasn’t, I couldn’t sustain myself, I had no job, no money nothing, so I would have been living off the streets if I left home. I went to school, for a general education; something that can get me a career or a good paying job. I graduate early, which was good for me. I started looking for work, and I found jobs but none were actually what I wanted to do. Then I started subbing, and they put me once in a Spanish room with high schooler. You know how hard it is to get high schooler to listen to you? It is very hard. But I like it, I love teaching the students Spanish, my first language. Though to say, the books are wrong. No one uses formal Spanish anymore. So I think you need to speak to someone about that. Anyways, I start becoming a regular sub at this school for the Spanish class, and I really enjoyed it. They did offer me a job has a Spanish teacher but I saw the ad for this school. I heard things about coed schools, on how it a different experience and actually better pay so I decline their offer about being a full time teacher and came over to Ashwood.

My parents were glad I found something I like to do. Sad that I was a bit far away, but was happy nonetheless. I came here, applied, got an interview and got a job has a Spanish teacher. It been a lovely six years, and I would go even more. It is different, being in this type of school. See? My life was simple.

I am who I am. Can you handle that? I am calmed; I can never be stressed out with little things. If I am stress it because something terrible just happen and I couldn’t handle it anymore. But other than that, I don’t get stress so easily. I do get annoyed easily, if you keep asking and asking for the same thing over again then I’ll be annoyed. Even if saying what twice annoys me. Now I don’t get angry easily, I have a very long rope that would lead to my anger, so I don’t have a shirt temper. I see no reason for being angry and mad at people. I am outgoing, I love going out and being outside, or going out with friends or even students. I can be hip. I can be funny, but then again I haven’t seen anyone laugh at my terrible jokes, but I don’t care I’ll keep saying these terrible jokes.

I am also a helpful person. If you get hurt in front of me I would try and help you if not I’ll take you to the nurse, and worry if you were alright or not afterwards. I can be serious and stern, if I have to be like that then I will. I don’t like being the mean teacher, I like being the cool teacher one who isn’t that strict. I can be childish, silly and weird. I can also be sarcastic, in a funny way or in a mean way, but mostly it in a funny way. I am never mean; I see no point on pulling someone lower then myself. They can be in the same level has me.

Anyway, Agradable charlando con usted, yo tengo que ir ahora… I keep forgetting to say it in English. I mean, nice chatting with you, I have to go now. So I’ll see you later?

Romantic Nerd

User Image User Image User Image

Ҭ he closest thing you will ever come to a brain storm is a light drizzle.

Ȩ vil is a point of view.

Ί can either be your best friend or your worst enemy

╔══════════════════════════╗

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text “Too many words oh my” Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚═══════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Romantic Nerd

User Image

Name: Alex Flower
Name: Lily Flower
Thoughts: Unknown
Thoughts: Unknown
Mood: Unknown
Mood: Unknown

text text text text text text text text text text text “Just chill, there is now point for that tone of voice” text text text text text text text text text text text text text text “Chill? Chill? You want me to chill? You must be insane” text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

Romantic Nerd

ur whole universe was in a hot dense state, And then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool, Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

User Image

-------------------------------------

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text “Class listen, today were going to learn about war world two” text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Name: Dominic Black Location: Unknown Thoughts: Unknown Mood: unknown

Romantic Nerd

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text “Hello class, today we be doing a quick game” text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Name: Luna Martin Location: Unknown Thoughts: Mood: What the owner thinks:

User Image

Romantic Nerd

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text “Too many words oh my” Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚═══════════════════════════╝

User Image

Romantic Nerd

User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. “Can this be even more disorganized” text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Name: Akita Takahashi Location: Thoughts: Mood: What the owner thinks:

User Image

Romantic Nerd

User Image
Πever look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.

Λ teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.

Ғorget injuries, never forget kindnesses.

Ҥumor is merely tragedy standing on its head with its pants torn.

Ⱦhose who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.

╔════════
═══════════
══════╗

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚════════
═══════════
══════╝

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Thoughts:
Mood:
I am the Spanish teacher.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Romantic Nerd

Jason Jones
I am a ☽Student

User Image

Oh? We’ll let get this started, shall we? My name is Jason Jones but you can call me Nightmare (Don’t know why they would call me that), but usually it just Jason As I'm sure you can see, I'm a Male I have been on this earth for 18 years. I'm considered a Person, oh in school? Well that would be a student at this school. My Dorm number is 1

Despite going to school, I find time for a life. I enjoy Sorry ladies but I am gay, so I go for boys and Hanging out with friends, books, ice cream, candy, bright colors, he also like some dark colors, making people laugh, having a good time I've also found that I cannot stand People having a bit of trouble cause I am gay, people being mean to each other, bullies, sour candy, vanilla ice cream, and some terrible books The music I normally listen to is Owl city- Fireflies I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version of my life. My parents disowned me when I came out of the closet. I was for sure that I was gay when I was ten years old. I never thought woman was appealing and all men were always appealing to me. Some people would not tell their parents that they were gay but you know what, I really didn’t care what they thought. For some odd reason, I would think that they wouldn’t mind me being gay and treated me like their son. Sadly that didn’t go has plan has I thought it was. Expect the unexpected huh? Well that saying was really put to good use for me. I didn’t expect my parents to call me Jason, and then kick me out of their life. I didn’t expect them to tell my brother and sister to ignore me and act like I wasn’t part of their big life.

Expect the unexpected. Way to go life. Anyway, since I have been blocked and ignored from my family I’ve been doing things on my own, and to say I think I am doing pretty well on doing it. I haven’t died from starvation, since my “parents” were kind enough to let me stay in the house, just not really bothering to look or talk to me. So I had food to eat, a roof over my head and things I can survive. So it wasn’t that bad, only bad thing is that I’m just being an outcast in the house. Sometimes I could hear my parents wonder where I went wrong. Or what they did wrong? But honestly, no one did wrong with me. It just how I am, I love being around guys, I do have well with girls, but for relationship wise, men are for me. Anyways, I went to school, got a job when I was sixteen and saved up money.

My house grew very awkward for me, even though it been couple of years, I really felt like an outsider in my parents’ home. To me, I think other children would tell me I’m crazy just because I can go out when I want too, be home when I want too and well do what I want without any parent supervision, but honestly, I wish my parents did act like my parents then people I just live with. Whatever, I grew up on my own. I even learned what good and bad on my own, and learned from my own mistake on my own. I didn’t mind being alone, and to be respectful for the people living in the house, I never brought the people I dated to the house. Eventually, my partners would leave me cause I would never let them go see the house, and no matter how much I tell them that it not a good idea because the people in my house isn’t accepting to gays, they won’t deal with it anymore.

So I’ve been single most of my time, and to say it is good. But life so far is doing well for me. From all the jobs I’ve worked and the money I saved up I decided to leave the house and move on. Maybe if I just find myself in a good environment then maybe it is different? Well I found this school on the internet and decided that I am going. I had enough money to pay the trip (Like gas money and food money) to the school, has well pay to go to the school. So I packed my stuff, got into my car, and drove the eight hour long trip to go to the school. This would be my first time coming and I am excited to see what I have in store for me.

I am who I am. Can you handle that? I believe that if you put your blood and sweat then you can achieve anything you want. I never give up on what I want to do, and if I want it so bad then I won’t stop till it in my grasp. Then again, I do know when to stop, if my goal is going to be hurting someone in return I wouldn’t do it. I don’t hurt other people; I never would harass words to bring someone down. Nope, I would rather die before watching someone be hurt by my own words. When I do get angry, I bit my tongue and keep it inside. Unless you are really close to me, and those who are always feels me rant about something, then you see me be all frustrated and hear what I really wanted to say. But if you aren’t close to me and are just one of my friends then I don’t really show you my anger side. I am a fun person to be around with, I am funny even though I suck at it, i am a trustworthy person, and you know I can be one of those best friends who are gay and enjoys going shopping and whatnot.

Though don’t think because I am kind and gentle that I don’t have a bad side. There is a point where I can snap and bite your head off and show you my anger side. But that if you really, and I mean really, push my buttons or push me to far that I have to defend myself. Yes, I know how to fight back. I don’t mind fighting you, physically. Even if I lose the fight, it tells you that I can be a guy. To say this is a rare for me, I never gotten to the point to punch someone in the face before. So yea, you will never see this side of me has well. Has well another side that I probably won’t go into. I also love comforting people; I’ll be at your side till you are feeling better.

Anyway, I guess this is it? Well see you again. Time to get use to this new school of mines.

Romantic Nerd

~Everyone has a maker~ animerules1222

Akita Takahashi
I am a ☽Student

User Image

Hello, Hello, Hello! Sit and talk? What did I do? I swear it wasn’t me. It was all on... umm… all on Stevens, yea Stevens. Or on Homer, or Peter…. Oh… I’m not in trouble? We’ll get this started then… before I keep rambling on… My name is Akita Takahashi but you can call me Kitty, Kit, Tik or just Akita As I'm sure you can see, I'm a Female I have been on this earth for 17 years. I'm considered a A girl, a lady, a witch, vampire, ninja, werewolf, elf, Pokémon master, I’m considered many things… but for now I am a student at this school. My Dorm number is 3

Despite going to school, I find time for a life. I enjoy I reproduce asexual, meaning I don’t need a mate… kidding, I wish. But I go for males, they would pregnant me and repopulate the earth when it goes down from the apocalypse and Manga, Anime, Being random, Fiction books, being curious, silly things, drawing (Oh I love drawing), and many more I've also found that I cannot stand Um…. OH, people bringing me down, preppies. Kind of only thing I don’t like, but I think I have others, just can’t think of it now. The music I normally listen to is Weird Al Yankovic –Polka face I can have a life and still be in school.

Once upon a time seems like a waste. Here is my version of this thing I called life. My parents, those loveable people who I am proud to call my parents always pushed me to do whatever I love to do. My family was crazy and insane has me, so to say I am glad to be part of it. My family lived in Japan, my mom was actually born in Japan but my dad was born in America. So to say I am half American and half Japanese. I’ve been there since I was ten, and when I turned eleven my parents decided that it be best to move to America. But before we moved to America, my mom was an artist for an anime company. I have seen her draw those characters, and I loved them. She also does side paintings has well, and they were beautiful. So a reason why I gotten into anime, manga, and drawing, though to say I doubt you care how I got into those things. –Laughs nervously-

Anyways, we moved to America when I turned eleven and I was in America. It was kind of hard learning English, but it was easy for me since my dad taught me to speak it. But it was fluent in a way that i can speak it without any problems. I know some sentence and words, but my dad, when we lived in Japan, thought it are best for me to stay with the native language and only teach me basic words and sentence. Now, it was only a bit easy to learn since I know the basic. But even now, I would forget what a word mean and go back saying it in Japanese, which I usually, when I am alone, I speak. I didn’t really want to lose my native language, so when I can I will speak it. Anyways, we moved a bit once we came here, and school wasn’t that easy when I was still learning English. Then again, I always aced my classes.

High school came around and I enjoyed it, but I only stayed on half of my freshmen year. My parents thought it are best if I went to a coed school. I shrugged and thought it was going to be fun living in a school, it was different, but I don’t mind trying it out. To say I would miss my parents dearly, but I know they can deal without me.

I am who I am. can you handle that? I don’t think my personality over the top? I mean, I am random, crazy and kind of full of random trivia that people probably don’t want to know but I am mostly the silent type. Well, when I am with friends that I know well, I can be loud and crazy. A completely different person then if you see me by myself. Usually I’m alone in a place drawing what in my head or what I see. Other than that, I am more of a silent quiet type, one who would rather watch then talk. Then again if we are friends and I know you then it a different story. My nervousness and shyness gets the better of me. Until I get comfortable around you then you won’t really see my crazy side or random side. Then again, their time I yell at my friends (in my old school) in Japanese from across the cafeteria. Or say some random trivia or a random joke or pun. I can be good at that sometimes. I am kind, friendly, sweet and caring. I do help people out when I can, and when I can’t then I do feel bad. I’m also curious person, I enjoy learning new things. Either with my drawings or knowledge, I enjoy learning and being more curious with it.

Yes, I do have a short temper, and sometimes that does get a better of me. I just hate when people talk behind my back, I did have old friends that did that to me and I wouldn’t stand for it. So usually I do get into fights, rarely now, but it happens at time. It surprise people to see me fight back or actually use my voice other than a whisper when I talk to them once. I don’t let myself be pushed around easily, I really don’t think that going to happen. But I can control my anger and not do anything drastic. I can hold back the terrible things I want to say, so don’t worry about me. I am a big girl and I can protect myself from any bullies or anything that may harm me.

Anyway, It was nice meeting you. Hopefully when I come back it be for something good then bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff