☛ Azrael Cagliostro

Formal Treater

10,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

ℓucienвastion

"People think that butlers are mere servants to their masters. I, however, think that we are the most useful tools. Because we are human. Not a machine."

--------~▩~--------

↱ Lucien [Zane] Bastion
↱ Birthdate: November 18
Butler ↲
↱ Dutiful
Pocketwatches ↲

[Charahub Profile]

History ☛ - In progress

Fighting Style ☛ - Lucien rarely fights. However, he goes by the hand-to-hand combat/fisticuffs for any self-defense, and sometimes a rapier (he finds that carrying weapons with him is a hassle to his work). His weapon is mainly his pocket watch, swinging it around, and hopefully being able to his enemies with it. His fighting style resembles those of Valkenhayn R. Helsing (of BlazBlue), with the exception of being a beastkin and not being able to turn into a wolf.

Quotes:
Lucien does tend to get out of his composed state and gets carried away with words. Therefore he likes to stay quiet.

"Would you like tea and crumpets WHILE I BEAT THE ALMIGHTY ******** OUT OF GARBAGE?!"

"Allow me to serve. YOUR a** ON A SILVER PLATTER."

"Just like I clean stains from my masters pants, I will clean the world of the stain that is you."

"I snuff out candles AND ASSWIPES LIKE YOU."

"I traded in the cheap dance of love for the dance of the fight. Which would you prefer to see?"

"I prepared for this battle like I do my masters meals. WITH EASE!"

"I'LL DO YOU LIKE I LAY MY MASTERS CLOTHES OUT. ON THE BED. -wink- "

--------~▩~--------
[Updated Appearance*]
[Original appearance]

Appearance Description
*It's better if you have also read the description of the extra details below(especially the clothing section). Thank you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hair: Lucien has long ivory-colored hair that rests on his shoulders. He the way he wear it varies between two styles: To keep himself form being disheveled, he ties his hair into a ponytail with a black ribbon, and often resting it on either one of his shoulders. The other would that he'd keep it untied, keep his hair down, etc. He only keeps his hair down when he is on his break.

Facial: Lucien keeps his goatee trimmed but his facial hair color differs from his hair color; which would be black. Lucien doesn't smile too much, he often shows a neutral expression, or a small smirk or grin when he's happy. He is an older man, so his complexion isn't too young. His head should be an oblong or diamond face shape from [Here].

Eyes: Lucien's eyes are a light, somewhat crystal blue colored. As almost as if he was blind. His eyes are narrow and thin, but his eyelashes are a bit longer than most men, which gives him the more stoic, calm, and gentle look on his face.

Body: Lucien is 6'4". He looks as if he was tall and thin due to his butler uniform. Lucien has broad, and muscular body under his clothes. Similar to this [Body Structure]. His skin color can vary between his updated appearances and his classic, original appearance.
---
Clothing
*Lucien's uniform is the general, most basic butler outfit (Similar to outfits such as [This], [This], and [That] . However, a main reference are the avatars shown above, minus the golden sash/belt on his pants. And there are main points of his outfits.

Accessory: Lucien doesn't have many accessories. However, he wears a golden earcuff on his left ear. He also has a pocket watch on him everywhere. He has a collection of pocketwatches, so the pocketwatch varies.

Others: For outside manners to take care of, he goes out with a black caplet only over his left shoulder(Similar to the third avatar above).

Shoes: Lucien likes to wear heels. A reference like [This] is preferred, but shoes like [this] and [that](Excluding the zipper) would work too.

--------~▩~--------

Art

Updated Appearance
[x]
[Headshot]

Original Appearance

Formal Treater

10,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Alezander [Azrael] Cagliostro
*Character name from Alessandro Cagliostro
*Taken from: Deity Wars - Original image used for reference
"RAVIOLI RAVIOLI YOU KILL MI FAMILIOLI."

Aging in his late 30s - "This what others assume. I have no idea.."
Birthdate: ??? - "Have I told you that I lost my birth certificate?"
Count + Musketeer - "It's a bit odd to be both, va bene?"
Cocky, Fearless - "Oho you know I am double that."
6'6" - "I prefer seeing over people. I prefer being the bigger target anyways, ha!"

Italian - "...'pericolo buono, pericolo eccellente'..."
Wields two large revolvers, large blades are attached to use as dual swords. Occasionally uses a large musket if he has to. - "Like my weapons, si? They're real shiny."
Pansexual - "Though, I'm comfortable for 'it' to be in my pants. Not until someone touches. Oh my, they better be experienced..."
Hypocrite - "Like if I care...! Take me with you, volere-!"
Stalks Lucien
- "I have my reasons. affrontarla."

Alezander was young when he reached a horrible sickness. He lived a normal life for only 3 years until sickness reached him. Therefore, he had been sitting in bed and stayed home for the rest of his childhood. Alezander then suffers anmesia from psychological trauma at his teenage years when his parents were later taken away to war. Later, he refused to be taken care by anyone, or placed in an orphanage - he ends up learning everything himself and needed no support. And as he reached to age of 19, he ends up forgetting his memories as a child and teenager.

Alezander was twenty as he took his first job as a post-boy- he ran around his hometown in Italy, delivering letters here to there. The young Cagliostro decided he wanted to me more than just a man to deliver paper. He noticed ads and mail of recruitment for a small-scale war. He took this opportunity as a soldier in the battlefield.
Later, he was winning battles more than he expected to do. He was only a private soldier, and a musketeer, and took himself from the front lines, into the deeper enemy lines in seconds. Alezander was reknown and was kept into battles for quite a long time. However, he didn't want to fight for the rest of his life.

Cagliostro left his small life as a famous general and moved on. He left his hometown and moved into an open space just at a small border in Italy. He had people build an estate in the open land he had found. Before, he had discovered his ancestral riches during his time, so he used the money for his wealth and gotten himself helping aristocrats. He called himself a Count. Conte di Inferno.
At that time, he was feared by many lower classes and middle classes. And many times, he was a large target by rivals and assassins. One day, he carelessly was set up in a predicament by an anonymous benefactor and was forced out of his home. However, he still kept his small title as a Count, and left his home and his country to find something better to do.

When Alezander left Italy, he renamed himself Azrael and journeyed through the deeper region of Europe and then stumbled into a city of Belvar. There, he encounters the small Kaiga,, and her butler, Lucien in an underground fighting session. He wasn't interested in the both of them. Until Lucien had somehow attracted him - it led Azrael to follow where ever the two went.
Right now, he is supposedly living in the Zane household. But often, he is out having his fun, but he remains at home when he is called for.
- - -
Azrael respects Kaiga(if not, Azrael might have ended up beaten to a pulp by her butler), and befriends Lucien. Although, Chanse thinks the two of them go on more than just a relationship.
Cagliostro's relationship towards Chanse, however, is alot less respectful. He treats him like a peasant. And from Lucien's view, both Chanse and Alezander act like idiots when they fight.

- - -

*Azrael's image references is differed from the evolution in DeityWars:

Normal Outfit (Base)

-
Red Variation (Second Evolution)

-
Blue Variation (Third Evolution)

-
Final Form

Tekteks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

*Hairstyle should resemble the main reference, though.
*Exception with the younger version

Formal Treater

10,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
gaia_diamond

Formal Treater

10,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100