Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                    EURASIAN WOLF TRAIT
                                                            THE FEISTY CANINE

text text text

images and layout by minaki ch i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

i'm a problem that will never be solved
              i'm a monster, i'm a killer
              i know i'm wrong, yeah

" Fratello, please... " A black haired girl stared up at her brother as he was feeling her up. She moaned sweetly before blushing. " You're mine and only mine. I'm not willing to share you... " He whispered huskily in her ear. The seventeen year old female moaned once more, getting that she was only his. A bell ran above them and they stopped for a bit, staring up at the gray round object mounted above them. " We can continue this at home-- Ah~ " The crimson eyed female gasped as her brother left a fresh hickey on her neck.

" You have that for soccer practice. You wouldn't want to be-- OW! " He pouted as he was smacked. " I wouldn't of been late if you didn't drag me out here. I thank you for the hickey and all, but no more foreplay till we get to our apartment, okay? " The seventeen year old male grumbled. School was out now, which meant all he had to do now was wait for his sister. Taking out a notebook and a pen, he stared at his homework sheet. " I ******** hate geometry. I'm Italiano, not English... " He mumbled, growling slightly and he ripped the paper in half. He grumbled as he tossed his backpack on the ground in anger. His hands shook as he tried calming down.

Twenty minutes later, the female walked back out, a bit upset. The drama meet was cancelled at no one told her. She looked over for her brother, but only noticed ripped papers and his back pack on the ground. Jogging over, she sighed. She looked around and saw her brother being scolded by his teachers. The female sighed softly and shook her head, picking up his papers as she put them into his back pack.

" We really just want you to pass Carmine, but not when you have one of your episodes... "

" Why can't you strive to be like your sister, she's A'cing her classes and she's involved in with a lot of activities. She might even graduate! "

" Now Mr. Caster, that wasn't a very nice thing to example. If this boy wanted to strive like his twin sister, Camellia, he would have done so. "

" I'm just saying... " Mr. Caster and Mrs. Willow argued as Mr. Costa wrapped his arm around Carmine.

" I just want to get away... All I do is destroy... I'm just like him. " Carmine muttered sadly, looking up at his counselor.

" I know Carmine, I know... But we can't have you destroying everything you touch... Camellia, may I ask something? " The female walked over to her brother, gave him a concerned look before looking up at Mr. Costa. " Maybe if you find him a tutor, he'll want to work on more on his homework. " Camellia nodded and looked at the other two teachers, who were still arguing. Shaking her head, she dragged her brother away and walked with him to the spot he was sitting before. " I love you Fratello, but could you try to actually take your medicine? I know you say-- " " I don't need that s**t. It can't handle the ******** headaches and constant stomach aches. " Carmine interrupted and walked off.

Sinking her shoulders, Camellia followed after, looking around for anything, or anyone, she could talk with. Nope, only the trees and flowers. Looking down, she sighed softly. " Why won't you listen to me? " She whispered, knowing her brother was to far ahead for him to hear.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab MIA MINNIE MOORE

Mia Moore was a graduate student from Jacksonville. Sure she was twenty-eight, but she graduated only a few years ago. She stayed as an office assistant, plus she had friends. She wanted to stay with them. Mia wasn't one to leave her friends if they planned a trip. She promised she would go with them, considering she was like an older sister to most of them. Stepping out of her sport's car, she looked up at beach house. It was massive compared to her little car. " Wow... " She picked up her bags from her backseat and walked towards the front door.

Entering the larger home, Mia gawked slightly at the size of the inside. " Oh my god. I'm going to love it here, I just know it! " Mia grinned to herself and took off her sunglasses, placing them in her purse. As she picked up her bags, she looked around. Where was everyone? Was she already missing out on the fun? Ah well, it would give her time to change her outfit and maybe take a small shower. She needed to reapply her make-up anyway. What better way than to take a fast shower? Setting her stuff down in one room, she headed for the shower. Besides, if she were all alone in the house, no one would walk in, right? Right.

Closing the curtains, Mia closed and locked her door. Walking into the bathroom door, she stripped herself of all her clothing, grabbed a small cloth and wiped her face to remove the make-up. She wanted to get the salt out of her hair too. Driving with the top down got her hair all messed up and she didn't really like that all that much. Turning on the shower, she stepped in, not caring for the temperature.

After about forty minutes in the bathroom, Mia stepped out with a towel around her chest. Taking it off and placing on a new outfit, she looked around for her packed umbrella. Maybe It was a small stand - up umbrella, but it would work. " Wonder if the others at at the beach... " Mia wondered to herself, tilting her head in thought. " If not, oh well. I'm sure I'll find someone. " Smiling to herself, she headed out to the back end of the place, finding a walk way to the beach.

Carrying her umbrella she had found, her towel, and her beach bag, Mia eventually heard seagulls and the water crashing against the shore. Smiling, she saw a line of cars on the beach a mile down. Looking around, she spotted a few of her friends. She smiled as she set her stuff down, laying down her towel and placed her bag on it so it wouldn't fly away. Stabbing the ground with her umbrella, she set it up nicely. She would want to get herself adjusted before she would go greet the others. Unless they forced her over of course.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
o o c -- n / a

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Got a figure like a pinupxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______Got a figure like a doll
don`t x care x if x you x think x i`m x dumb
I`M x GOING x TO x POP x YOUR x BUBBLEGUMHEART
I`M GONNA BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM B I T C H

text “ speech

image by minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Grab on those joysticksxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______and give them both a twirl
i x wanna x see x that x controller x shake
WORK x THEM x STICKS x GAMER
GAMERS STARIN` AT THE T V S E T

Just another snowy day in London. Sitting on the bus, Rosa Elizabeth Foltz was taking herself home after a long day at work. Where did she work you ask? Starbucks. All though she was more of a Monster Energy Drink type of person, she still loved coffee too. Hoping off of the bus, she looked around carefully before she walked down the sidewalk. People were nearly rushing everywhere, but she sighed softly. The snow was cold, but she was completely fine due to the the fire in the palms of her hands. That’s how she kept warm nowadays. From her own power.

When Rosa would get home, she knew that she would have to start her second job as a LPer. Her petals were most likely waiting for a new upload if not at least an update. What she really wanted to do, was to lay down in her bed and take a nap. Sure it was only one thirty PM, but her shift was done for the week. It was time to play video games and sleep. Rosa didn’t have many friends, for most of them lived in America now… Bunch of twats.

Arriving to her home, Rosa’s corgi puppy greeted her. She smiled softly and reached down, giving her a few pets before looking up at her parents. Her mother didn’t have any powers while Rosa inherited all of her powers from her father. Her father wouldn’t be home until later, so Rosa simply went upstairs and looked at the pile of games on her bed. Sighing again, she decided she would just rest for a bit. She had all night to work. Might as well spend some time with her mother, right? Nah, she would spend time with her puppy. “ Angel~

The puppy raced up the stairs and went immediately to Rosa. She barked and licked her owner’s face once her owner was in reach. Rosa smiled contently and played with the puppy for a bit before snuggling up to Angel in hopes they would rest together.

image by minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Darken the city, night is a wirexxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______steam in the subway, earth is afire
woman x you x want x me x give x me x a x sign
I'M x ON x THE x HUNT x I'M x AFTERYOU
AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE W O L F

So much for that date. Eva sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, un-knotting the knots in her hair. It almost going to rain, and they were supposed to go to the park… if it was going to be a clear day. Which it wasn’t. Eva tried not to whine, but she was really expecting to go to the park and cuddle! Grumbling under her breath, she supposed she’d better go get ready to leave anyway.

Working as an office assistant wasn’t just about fetching coffee, it also meant talking to parents on the phone. Some of the parents she could handle, the others… well, they only seemed to be workaholics that didn’t care much for their son or daughter, just their grades. Shaking her head, Eva grabbed her stuff and pulled out her phone. Checking to see if she had any messages, she sighed softly. Nothing. Not even a message from Zach. Sighing again, she switched her phone into texting mode, and began texting her boyfriend.

To: Zachary
                                              Message: Hey Zach, I know our date got pitifully cancelled by the weather, but maybe we can still do something?
                                              Maybe the bar or something… In fact, I’m going to it right now.
                                              Well, after I go home and change.
                                              I don’t care that it’s the afternoon, there’s less idiots in there.

Pressing send, Eva adjusted the bag over her shoulder and had her umbrella in her other hand. Twirling it slightly, she grinned at the cute students, before seeing a four year old girl run out of the day care center located in the school. Her blonde hair and brown eyes made Eva grab the girl and spin her around. It was the school’s nurse’s daughter, Kelsie. Otherwise known as her boyfriend’s niece. “ Lemme go aunty Eva! ” The little girl cried out, squirming until Eva began tickling the girl. It caused the little one to laugh until Eva let go of her.

Lets go find mommy, okay? ” Walking the little girl towards the nurse’s office, she saw Maxi walking out of the nurse’s office. Smiling as the little girl ran towards her mother, and nearly bumped into a locker, Eva smiled and waved at Maxi. “ I couldn’t let Kel wander the halls alone. Have you heard from your brother? ” Maxi looked at her with a ‘ no, why would I? ’ look and Eva sighed.

Thanks anyway doll face. ” she smiled, waving goodbye to the smaller child who was too busy trying to see if her mother had any leftover snacks. As Eva headed out of the school, and back towards her house, she felt a sprinkle of water fall onto her face. Glaring up at the sky as the gray clouds rolled in, Eva opened up her umbrella.

Arriving shortly to her home, Eva then began to strip herself of every clothing she had, before she reached her room. Once she did, she chose out a new outfit, and headed for her bathroom. She needed a shower. After about an hour, Eva was completely ready to go to the bar. It wasn’t like she was signing up for a complete date, but at the same time, she totally was. She always felt the need to impress Zach, since both of them were the type to hardly ever hook up with someone. Even though Eva was finally ready to settle down, she knew that Zach wasn’t that type of person…

Unless she was wrong, then that was a completely different story.

ooc:
                                              Psychopathic Zombie Panda

image by minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ALPHA FEMALE
                                                            WEREWOLF

Mornings like these were amazing. Though despite it being cloudy, that just meant that Nichole could run around the woods and stretch her legs. Despite having Ethan being the one to scan and look after people,

images and layout by minaki ch i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab FAIRY
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab telepathy & animal communication

Barking woke up this young beauty up from her slumber. She was so comfortable on the couch, but her blue eyes cracked open to see Angel licking her hand. " 'm up... " Amber mumbled, blinking slowly and stumbled a bit as she stood. Letting the puppy outside, she shut the door, before going back to her room. Despite living in the woods, she did have a fenced in yard. It was small, but there was still grass still growing... somehow.

Hearing whining and the pawing at the glass doors, Amber walked back out to the living room area, to let the puppy back in. She shivered some as the cold air hit her bare legs. She didn't get the chance to put her leggings on. Since she worked at a cafe, she couldn't wear any pants. Only a waitress dress and some leggings. No one complained, but only until closing time. The men could wear pants, but not the waitresses. Oh no, they had to look their best. Adorable, and pleasing to the eye.

Retreating back to her room, she checked the time. It was still ten am, and she still had time to have her energy shake before leaving, and call the local neighbor she had. They were nearly a mile away, but she knew he loved puppies. Ethan was a good neighbor, and she knew he was a werewolf. So of course he loved puppies. " Angel, you don't mind being around a wolf today, do you? "

Dialing Ethan's number, she heard him pick up the phone. " Hey, you don't mind taking care of my puppy do you? I got her yesterday, but I have to work today. " Hearing sigh and an agree, they said their goodbyes. " Okay baby girl, you're going to spend some time with my... neighbor, Ethan! Don't worry, you'll feel safe with him. I'll miss you my little Angel. " Amber put her puppy in the car and then gathered her other belongings. Taking about thirty minutes or so to arrive to Ethan's home, she met him outside. He greeted the young woman with a charming smile before gathering the puppy up and smiled as Amber left shortly after.

The young brunette arrived at work a minute or so early, so she sat in one of the chairs. Looking at the time, it was close to 11:30am, and the customers were going to start plying in around ten minutes after opening time. Simply because that's when some had time to escape their lives and enter a warm, cozy, cafe. Since it was close to lunch, all the specials would be available. Standing up, she went to the cashier station and prepared everything before opening. " Time for another boring day... "

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

xxxxxxxI WANT YOU TO KNOW
                  ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxTHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER xxxxxxTHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER
                  xxxWHERE WE TAKE THIS ROAD

Getting up this morning was easy for this bachelor, but not so much when the phone was ringing. Ethan stared at the number for a bit before answering. He heard his shower running, and remembered his cousin Eva was in town, and staying with him. He gave a small sigh and agreed, knowing he had thirty minutes to actually dress himself before greeting the tiny fairy girl.

After dressing himself properly, he wandered outside and heard her car coming up soon. He stood outside for about twenty minutes, before the car slowly approached. Since the younger girl wasn't much for small talk, she just dropped off the puppy. He didn't mind, since he was already planning for his cousin to just look after the mutt. Sure he loved puppies, but he much preferred wolf pups. Despite his rough exterior, Ethan was actually the caretaker and hunter of the pack. Since there were no pups around, Ethan was just a hunter.

That just meant he had to pay for every check, whenever the pack got together and went to a pub. Which was hardly ever, but it still happened most times. Nichole forced them all together, every once in a while, whether or not the others liked it. Despite them not liking it, some knew they couldn't go against their alpha female. Her fierceness and temper made people wonder why she was still the ' leader, ' but the other alpha was protective of her. In a sisterly way, of course.

Hey Eva! Check out the puppy I want you to babysit. ” Receiving a glare from said cousin, Ethan let the puppy wander over to the other woman. Eva looked down at the puppy, before settling down and picked the little pup up. Her eyes softened and she licked Angel's muzzle. Angel yipped and wagged her tail, licking Eva back. “ Okay, okay, I'll look after her. ” Ethan grinned and nodded.

-small timeskip for present times-

Ethan was in his wolf form, along with Eva, who looked like an exact copy of him. Both of them were black wolves, traveling with a german sheperd puppy at their side. The twig snapped under the puppy's paw, and then Ethan finally sensed that they weren't alone. Eva had noticed they weren't alone in the woods for miles, but she never mentioned anything to Ethan. “ Just stay here. ” he gave a small, low growl to tell the puppy to stay, as well as his cousin. He trotted a few steps ahead and sensed the omega and beta. Blinking, he shifted carefully and tilted his head.

Hey assbutts! No need to be afraid, it's just me. ” He didn't look back, as the twigs cracked more. He had his clothes on, thankfully due to a charm he was given by a fairy years back. “ Sorry if I interrupted anything. I was just going for a stroll, I hadn't noticed there were others. ” he apologized, giving a small smile before his cousin stalked up from behind them. Eva stayed in her wolf form, but she was carrying the puppy in her mouth. Ethan only sighed, but didn't let down his guard.

User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

xxxxxxxI WANT YOU TO KNOW
                  ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxTHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER xxxxxxTHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER
                  xxxWHERE WE TAKE THIS ROAD

xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

Ethan looked at Kailan before at Derek. He noticed the aura Derek had, but he was well used to the man's anger. He looked back at the puppy and made sure it was okay with the violence, but it seemed to have escaped along with Eva. Looking around for his cousin, he could find her scent over the scent of bodies. Swallowing a bit, he looked over at them again. Derek seemed to be upset with Kailan, and it didn't seem to look like it was the first time. He didn't pay much attention to what was conversed, but he did listen to what Derek had to say after he was finished with Kailan.

Glancing at the omega for a second, he sighed softly. “ We'll have to tell Nichole if the werewolf comes back, perhaps with more. She isn't keen with other packs. ” Ethan wasn't necessarily scared of Nichole, but it surely came close when her anger slipped and her animistic side took over. He glanced at Kailan for a moment before at the bodies. “ Make sure you bury the bodies before one of the alpha finds them. I would help you, but my cousin ran off to god knows where. ” Coughing slightly, he examined Kailan's features for a moment and shook his head. “ You're welcome to stay at my place if you want. You don't have to ask Derek all the time, kiddo. ” He smirked slightly as he shifted, retreating back into the forest.

Now where was Eva and that puppy? Dammit Eva, he should have never let her bother with the puppy. Trotting further, he caught her scent again and followed it. She seemed to stop by an abandoned park, letting the puppy play and run around. It was far from the sparring grounds, and away from all the violence that took place. Ethan sighed, knowing Eva had a loving, mother type inside of her somewhere. “ Even though she's a dog, I can still understand her. I heard German Shepherds were the closest relatives we have, when it's connected to the dog world. ” Eva mused, looking down at her lap. Ethan didn't say much as he simply sat next to his cousin, licking her hand calmly. “ Yeah, yeah, return home. I get it. Come on Angel, lets go! ” Eva picked up the puppy and started carrying her all the way back to Ethan's home.

Ethan, on the other hand, stayed put. He had to look out and see if there were anymore werewolves around. Ten minutes after staying and listening, he began trotting his way back home. He would still have to look out for intruders, but at the mean time, he'd settle with going back home.

User Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

I'm the colorless sunrisexxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____that`s never good enough
i`m x the x wind x that`s x in x your x hair
I`M x COMING x HOME x TOYOU
EVERY NIGHT EVERY NIGHT EVERY N I G H T

After having a morning swim in the ocean, Luciana decided she would return home and take herself into town. Something told her that her new soulmate was in town, but something else told her to stay away until it was the right time. The female never really listened to that side of her, but it could have been right... for once. Debating with herself for a bit, she figured she would go out.

After taking close to an hour to get ready, she checked the time. Little over Noon. Luciana changed into some nice clothes, and grabbed her bag. It only took a matter of a few minutes in a cab to get to where she wanted to go. Sniffing the scent of her prey future, new soulmate, her heterochromia eyes scanned the area. Blinking slightly, feeling it start to lightly snow, she entered the warm and cozy coffee shoppe, as she already knew what she wanted. “ Ciao! May I have a peppermint tea, and some raspberry white chocolate scones? ” she spoke with a heavy accent. It wasn't a British English, but people could figure out where she was from.

Giving the amount due, Luciana waited to the side and browsed the area. She spotted him and simply smiled, and then paid attention when they called her name. Smiling softly and warmly, she fluidly grabbed her order before taking a seat near Liam. She wasn't next to him, but she was in sight, if he looked hard enough. He most likely never saw her face before, but that was okay. If he dreamed of her, her face would have been shadowed. His dreams would only get clearer, if he choose to address her right now.

ooc: there, they can meet now Snow. c:

image by minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

I'm the colorless sunrisexxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____that`s never good enough
i`m x the x wind x that`s x in x your x hair
I`M x COMING x HOME x TOYOU
EVERY NIGHT EVERY NIGHT EVERY N I G H T

Luciana sipped her tea quietly, nibbling on her scones as she peered up slightly. Liam was more handsome in person than he was in her dreams. She gave a small giggle before inviting him to sit. “ No, you have not met me before, but I'm sure you've seen me in your dreams. ” she smiled, a smile that would have appeared in his dreams several times. Even though he was supposed to be her second soulmate, she felt like it was her first.

Especially after her first ' boyfriend. ' The only reason that p***k left her, was because they were two different elements. He said he would always be there for her, no matter what the cost was. Lying little cheat. Snapping out of her trance, she watched him for a moment before nibbling her scone slightly. “ My name is Luciana. I moved here a week ago, in hopes of finding you. ” she smiled, hoping that didn't sound too creepy. Her blue and green eyes scanned him again as she sipped her tea. Setting it down, she grabbed a spoon and stirred it silently, despite the little ' clank ' noise as the spoon hit the cup.

image by minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image

Barking woke up this blue eyed beauty. Amber had dozed off after work, and Artyom didn't get the chance to go on his daily walk yet. He was a restless dog, and resting for him was boring. Unless it meant actual night time. Time for a long night again due to her nap. There was no one she had to see later today, besides her parents of course. " 'm up... " she whispered, getting up and out of her warm bed. Artyom whimpered, scratching at the front door. " Okay Artyom, we'll go for a walk. Just give me a while, okay? " he whined, but calmed down a bit.

Amber was ready for the walk in just ten or so minutes, since she didn't bother with too much make-up. Just some eyeliner and lip gloss, along with a new outfit. It wasn't a fancy outfit, just a lazy one. Grabbing her purse, she grabbed Artyom's leash and clipped it onto his collar. She grabbed onto the leash before he bolted out the door, but still was practically dragged out of her door.

Once they reached the sidewalks, Artyom was much calmer since he was in a colder environment. Walking down the sidewalk a little ways down, she came to a stop in front of central park. Leading Artyom into the park, she unclipped his leash, knowing he'd follow by her closely. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she mindlessly walked around. Artyom barked after a while, while Amber was obviously not paying attention. She felt herself collide with someone as she let out an ' oof! ' as she stumbled backwards.

Looking at who Amber had bumped into, her heart started to race. Desmond. Mel's brother. Oh god, oh god, oh god, what should she do? Obviously not panic. Blinking, she fumbled over her words slightly, trying to find words to say to him. " I - I - I... I am so sorry, Desmond, I - I should of been paying more attention. " she stuttered, looking up at him. She didn't have much to say after that, but she did find herself staring a bit too much, so she quickly broke eye contact and looked down at her gloved hands.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image

Nichole seemed a bit put off by the... Lizette girl. She could tell she was a werewolf, but Nichole tried her hardest to keep herself together. She didn't like new comers. It had always been that way. Nichole considered herself a nice person, but really it was just a mask. She was only really nice to her pack and her mate. That was about it. Nichole looked to the wall, just as Nathan strolled over. She smiled softly to his words, but didn't make a comment. Her ears perked up a bit to when Derek spoke, but she only sighed then. She could tell that he was a bit uncomfortable, so she looked over at Nathan.

" We should leave Derek alone. " Looking back at Derek, Nichole smiled apologetically. " Sorry, I'll go back to my spot and stay put. " Looking back at Lizette, she shook her head. " Nothing, sorry. " she gave a fake smile as she pushed Nathan out of her way, but dragged him back to their booth. " Hm, what's my present? " she asked as she sat back down in her previous spot.

To be honest, Nichole wasn't all that hungry. She had a small little lunch at noon with her parents, but she would at least have a smoothie or something. Catching another scent, it made her snarl under her breath. It wasn't a full fledged snarl, just a small one. A stupid vampire was in her space. Space to Nichole, was where ever she was at the time. So a huge restaurant, filled with only three or so vampires, could still put Nichole on edge. Shaking her head softly, she tried to not let it bother her as she looked at her mate. " I should definitely get you something expensive now, shouldn't I? " she proposed, tilting her head slightly as she leaned forward.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Something felt off. Everyone was back to their rightful home, but Jasper still felt like someone was missing… Cinderella. She was missing. It didn’t feel right anymore to be here. Wait, what about their child? Jasper frowned and walked down the corridor in a fast pace, and then began running towards the stables. He had to reach his friend’s castle. His friend? Arthur. They weren’t exactly close, but Jasper still considered him a friend nonetheless. Surely Arthur was here, right? He better of been.

Reaching the stables, he quickly grabbed one of the horses and quickly saddled them up. Once he was finished, he began riding the horse out of the country, against his butler’s requests. If Merlin was there with the man, he wanted to get his true love back home, as well as their son.

Jasper soon reached Cobblestone Hills, and saw what was left of the castle and round table. He tied his horse against a tree, and slowly opened up the door that lead to main area. He didn’t call for his friend’s name just yet, but simply looked around for Aurora… if she were here. “ Aurora? Arthur? ” If they had a child with the letter beginning with A, he could call them the ‘ triple A ’ family. Of course, he didn’t know those were batteries in the other world, but surely he’d find out when he reached the other side… right?

ooc: had him arrive at cobblestone hills. c:
    master-of-snow

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out