Alien Streaker

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ melia zoe hayes

age | seventeen
      birthday | august fifteenth
      gender | female
      sexuality | heterosexual
      the force | new kid

power | psychometry; basically when I touch object, I can see its history. Like, if I touch a ring I can see who owned it, and everything about that person. It works with about anything. Its more complicated than that technically, but you get the gist of it.

hometown | evansville, indiana

blurb | I grew up in a sort of broken family. It wasn't like my parents were abusive or anything. They were just busy people. We weren't exactly the tight-knit, hugging sort. But my older sister and I, we stuck together. She helped me out when my powers first developed, and neither of us ever told our parents. She had her own ability, she could make plants grow, heal things, it was amazing. But I didn't realize how miserable she was until it was too late. She took her own life. Afterward, everything I touched held memories of her. I couldn't walk through my house. So I left, and found out about this place. Normally I'm a pretty outgoing person, maybe a bit sarcastic and cynical, but I've got a fun sense of humor, I've been told. Lately I've been sort of depressed, but I'm good at hiding how I feel.

theme song | one headlight - the wallflowers
      face claim | alexia fast
      username | lawnchair crisis

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ casper everett dacre

age | nineteen
      birthday | october twentieth
      gender | male
      sexuality | homosexual
      the force | new kid

power | time manipulation; Some people call it chronokinesis. I can rewind time, travel to the future, to the past, whatever I want. It is dangerous though, if you change something, the universe sometimes has a way of correcting itself.

hometown | jackson, mississippi

blurb | I don't really like talking about myself, but I guess if I must. I grew up with my parents and my older sister. My powers started up when I was about eight. It was really strange, and I had a lot of trouble controlling it, but I got better and better, and it was just sort of a handy thing I could do. I realized I was gay when I was fourteen. It was tough, there weren't many others out of the closet at my school or anything. I had a crush on my best friend. When he found out, he was cool about it. He didn't feel the same, but he didn't treat me any different. I tried to come out to my parents, and it didn't go over well. My dad was furious, mom kept saying I was sick, and she'd find me help. I tried rewinding and told them in different ways, but they always reacted badly. So I gave up and I never told them. A few guys at school found out though. They tried to corner me after school when I was seventeen. My best friend stepped in and- I know they didn't mean to, but they hurt him really badly- he was paralyzed from the waist down. I tried changing that too, but it either happened another way, or something worse happened. I blamed myself, and I left the next year. I wandered for a while before someone contacted me about this place. I figured I'd try it out. Generally I'm a quiet guy, I don't really flaunt my sexuality, back home it only caused trouble. But if I like you, I'll let you know. I've got kind of a low self-esteem, I guess. I've also got a surprisingly short temper about certain things, that takes even me by surprise. But I'm usually understanding and laid-back.

theme song | broken - lifehouse
      face claim | james gaisford

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ viola beatrix nolan

age | twenty-one
      birthday | may sixteenth
      gender | female
      sexuality | homosexual
      the force | villain

power | electrokinesis; I can use electricity however I want. I can take it right out of the air and fry whoever stands in my way. I can absorb it and turn it on anything. In other words, f*ck with me and you'll have 10,000 volts of electricity frying you in a heartbeat.

hometown | glendale, arizona

blurb | My sister and I came from the perfect family. Well, perfect on the outside anyway. Huge house, a CEO father and a brother in Harvard, the sort of family that hangs out at country clubs and generally thinks they're better than everyone. And my twin sister and I, we really were, though you'd never guess, the way our parents acted. They treated our skills like something to be ashamed of, made us hide them. But they're a part of us. Funny, my parents could almost deal with the freaky powers as long as we hid them, but when I came out they completely disowned me. My sister, the sweetheart of the family came with me, even though I told her not to, and we came to this place when we were about eighteen. Anyway, I've been told I'm sort of defensive, well b*tch is the word used most often. I know how to get what I want, how to manipulate, and I don't mind doing it. I don't trust people, except my sister, even if she is a goody-two shoes.

theme song | naturally vs. rapid fire - selena gomez vs. blue stahli
      face claim | maggie grace

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ olivia iris nolan

age | twenty-one
      birthday | may sixteenth
      gender | female
      sexuality | heterosexual
      the force | hero

power | illusion; if you want to get technical, I can manipulate how others perceive their reality. It isn't reality warping, nothing I do is real, it's all just smoke and mirrors, so to speak. But it is really convincing, I can fool all five senses (but I haven't really mastered it yet, there's always a flaw it seems).

hometown | glendale, arizona

blurb | I grew up in a rich house, but it never really mattered to me. It always seemed like people only wanted to talk to me because of my money and my looks. My sister had a worse time than I did, even though I don't think she realized that mom and dad were putting more pressure on me than her, but I used my imagination as a sort of escape. Soon I figured out that I could push my imagination onto other people, make them see it. It was so much fun, but my parents made me stop. After that, I started to go a little crazy. Pushing back such a big part of you isn't easy. When my sister left home- well, when they kicked her out, I couldn't stand to see her go alone. I'm a lot more understanding and open-minded than my parents, and Vi was still Vi, no matter who she loved. It was weird, being on our own when I was so sheltered before. I'm usually a pretty happy person, and I get along with almost anyone (Vi says I'm naive) but if you mess with someone I care about, I will haunt you for life.

theme song | paradise - coldplay
      face claim | maggie grace

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ landon gage fletcher

age | twenty
      birthday | june nineth
      gender | male
      sexuality | heterosexual
      the force | hero

power | ability replication; I can have almost any power that I want. All I have to do is touch a person with that ability, and it's mine. I don't take it, I just copy it. It has it's limits though. It won't be as strong as the original, and sometimes a power is too much for me and I can't handle it.

hometown | princeton, new jersey

blurb | There's not much to say honestly. For the longest time I had no idea there was anything different about me. I lived a pretty normal life, I mean, my mom ditched out a few years back, and my dad was really focused on his dreams, so I was sorta on my own, along with my little sis, which was cool really. My dad didn't care much what I did, but he and I were really close, more like best friends really. Anyway, I got into a fight one day, I'll admit, that happens a lot. This guy was super fast, faster than anyone I'd ever seen. I managed to land a blow and suddenly, I was just as fast as he was. It was cool but a little weird, and I had trouble slowing down. Shortly afterward, someone showed up at my house with this letter about this place. My dad thought I should go, and I figured it would be cool, you know? So I left home. I miss my dad and my sister sometimes, but it's no big deal. I'm kind of a joker, but I've been told I don't know when to shut up, hence all the fights. I'm kinda stubborn I guess, but I'm a nice guy, really, protective of my friends and family. I'll admit I'm not the brightest, sometimes I take a little while to catch on. So that's basically me.

theme song | come on - fun. & panic! at the disco
      face claim | joey richter

User Image
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ nathan alexander vaughn

age | twenty-five
      birthday | december sixth
      gender | male
      sexuality | heterosexual
      the force | villain

power | empathy; I can tell what other people are feeling, and I can influence those feelings. I can make someone angry, or scared, or happy, even make them feel like they're in love.

hometown | camden, maine

blurb | My powers developed when I was a teenager. I lived in Camden with my parents, who didn't always get along, but stayed together, probably for my sake. I think they sort of resented me for that. Well, I know they did. Anyway, at first it was sort of frightening, I felt all these strange feelings, I was moody all the time. It probably didn't help that I was a teenager. But I learned to control it, and it was pretty cool. Occasionally it would hurt, I would know if someone was depressed, sometimes feel it like it was me. I would know if someone hated me. But mostly it was just, okay. I was asked to come here a long time ago, when I was about sixteen, but I didn't like the idea, and I stayed in Maine until I was twenty. I met this girl- I'd rather not get into it. In short she broke my heart, and it stopped working. Now I know what other people are feeling and I can change it, but I don't feel anything myself. Nothing. I'm completely numb. I distance myself from people, but I can function normally, joke around, act normal. I'm bitter, I know, even if I can't feel it the way I should.

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                                  blah blahblah blah blah

User Image - - - - - - - -

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                                  blah blahblah blah blah

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                                  blah blahblah blah blah

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                                  blah blahblah blah blah

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              ιт'ѕ gєттιиg ℓαтє - - αи∂ ι
                                              - - - - cannoт ѕeeм тo - - ғιnd - - мy way нoмe т o n ι g н т
                                              - - fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ι αм f α ℓ ℓ ι n g ∂σωи α - - - яαввιт нσℓє ✖ ✖
                                              - - - - - - - - - ғallιng ғor ғorever, wonderғυlly wanderιng alone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"That was not funny, Liv," Landon was chasing the blonde through the maze, not any easy task when Olivia kept using her power to make it look like he was going the wrong way. She was skipping along, laughing and he was holding back a grin. They'd known eachother for about two years now, and Liv had been the first person to talk to him. He even got along with her twin, Viola, sort of. They had more of a love/hate relationship though. Liv liked to tease him, but she could never be as mean as Vi. He finally caught up to the girl and put an arm around her waist, lifting her up and making her shriek. "Landon! Put me down!" He laughed, clearly having no desire to listen to her. "Apologize," he demanded. Liv loved to use her powers to pull little pranks. Nothing serious. Today she made Landon believe he was talking to a hot new girl, only to have people laughing at him because he was talking to thin air. It was incredibly embarrassing, especially when he tried to kiss her. "Oh c'mon, it was hilarious. You would have laughed if it was anyone else," she said, holding back giggles. She had a cute laugh, and once upon a time, Landon had a huge thing for her, but that was over now. She was a friend, and fun to be around, but nothing more.

He lifted the petite blonde over his shoulder, carrying her like that as she pounded her fists pathetically against his back. He barely felt it. "Put me down!" she demanded, but she was still laughing. Landon shook his head. "No way, not until you apologize," he replied stubbornly. "Okay, I'm sorry that I made you believe you ever had a chance with a girl that hot," she replied. Landon's eyes narrowed. "You know, it's so cold out right now. I bet the water in the fountain is freezing," he began, and she shrieked. "Don't you dare, Fletcher!" she said. He grinned mischievously and picked up the pace, only to find himself running directly into a girl he didn't recognize. She'd been singing so loudly he was surprised he didn't hear her coming. He blamed Liv's shrieks for that one. He nearly dropped Olivia, and he finally let her down on the snowy ground. "My bad! Sorry," he said quickly. Olivia punched his arm. "Way to go, klutz," she hissed. "Sorry, he's a tad... mentally deficient," she apologized for him. He gave her a look, rubbing his arm as if it hurt. He hadn't felt it at all. "You must be one of the new kids. I've never seen you around before," he said, just a bit awkwardly. He held out a hand. "I'm Landon, and this is Olivia," he said with a grin. Olivia smirked because Landon gave her a suspicious look. "Nope, not me this time, she's actually real," she told him honestly. Landon knew that though, he couldn't have run into her if she was an illusion, but he was cautious. "Which means you don't stand a chance," she added, and before he could react she jumped away from him. She would have ran again, but that seemed rude, since she hadn't even gotten the new girl's name yet. She giggled softly, noticing how much Landon was blushing, and she doubted it was from the cold. She did enjoy embarrassing the boy.

- - - - ωнαт ωσυℓ∂ - - - му нєα∂ - - вє ℓιкє ιf иσт fσя му ѕнσυℓ∂єяѕ?
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - - - - σя ωιтнσυт уσυя ѕмιℓє?
                                                                                                              мay ιт - - ғollow yoυ ғorever ;; мαу ιт иєνєя ℓєανє уσυ тσ ѕℓєєρ ιи тнє ѕnow,
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - мαу ωє ѕтαу ℓσѕт on {{ oυr way нoмe }}!

g . ρ . ѕ | outside - the maze
                                                        w н o ? | Olivia, Kade {wast3d_20k_2_chang3_this}
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ | Well, this is awkward...
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              - -ιn тнe nιgнт ;; тнe ѕтorмy nιgнт - -ѕнe cloѕed нer eyeѕ
                                              ιn тнe nιgнт, тнe ѕтorмy nιgнт - - - away ѕнe'd ғly.
                                              - - - - - and dreaмedpara- para- paradιѕe.

blah blahblah blah blah

ѕo lyιng υnderneaтн тнoѕe ѕтorмy ѕĸιeѕ.
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - - - ѕнє ѕαι∂ ---- σн-σн-σн-σн-σн-σн. ι ĸnow тнe ѕυn мυѕт ѕєт тσ яιѕє .
                                                                                                              - - - - -тнιѕ coυld вe para- para- paradιѕe
                                                                                                              .

g . ρ . ѕ |
                                                        w н o ? |
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ |
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              нow yoυ- -cнooѕe тo eхpreѕѕ yoυrѕelғ
                                              - - - - ιт'ѕ αℓℓ уσυя σωи αи∂ ι - - cαn tєℓℓ
                                              - - - - - - - - - ιт coмeѕ {{ naтυrally }}

Deep breaths, don't let it overpower you, Viola reminded herself. To anyone who didn't understand the girl, it would look like she was in the middle of a staring contest with a dummy. She stood in the training room, face to face with the metal figure, electricity sparking around her fingers. It was specially made, all of the others were plastic, and her power would destroy them too easily. This one measured her electric output, it helped her with the one thing she had trouble with: control. It was actually fairly amazing that she hadn't killed anyone yet. No matter how much she tried to control how much of her power she let loose at once, something would make her angry, or frustrated, and she'd go ballistic without meaning to. She'd sent her older brother to the hospital once when they were kids, and a boy from school who wouldn't back off of Olivia in high school. She focused on the figure, pointing one hand at the chest and releasing a small amount of energy, taking in a deep breath at the same time. She held it for a long moment, trying to keep it steady before releasing a little more. Suddenly sparks went flying and Vi hissed, abruptly cutting it off. "Son of a-" she snapped before forcing herself to relax.

She picked up the water bottle beside her and took a long drink. With a heavy sigh she grabbed a towel off the shelf in the corner. She was nearly dripping with sweat. Maybe she needed a break. She took a seat, leaning her back against the cool brick of the back wall. For as long as Vi could remember, control was something that was difficult for her. She didn't understand it. For Liv, it seemed to be easy. They should be the same, right? So why was she the screwed up one? Why was she uninterested in the opposite sex? Why couldn't she seem to keep her temper under control? Why couldn't Liv be something less than perfect for a change? Perfect f*cking Olivia. Viola closed her eyes and took another drink from her water bottle. This wasn't helping. She wiped her face with the towel and hung it around the back of her neck.

They were supposed to be getting a lot of newbies today. Vi tended to avoid the crowded areas on days like today. It was better if the new kids learned to stay the hell away from her by word of mouth before they did something to piss her off. She couldn't even count how many times she'd sent other student's to the nurse. Usually it wasn't on purpose. It was hard to tell what might set Vi off. She was as erratic as they came. Still, she had to admit that she was a tad bit curious. There was no one moving into her room, thank God, so maybe it would be easier for her to handle. At any rate, she wasn't sure if she was ready to deal with going upstairs. Maybe she should practice some more. Then again, that might just frustrate her further and make her snap later.

уσυ нανє α ωαу σf мσνιиg мє
                                                                                                              - - - - - a ғorcenaтυre ;; yoυr energy -✕✖
                                                                                                              - - - - - ιт cσмєѕ ϟ иαтυяαℓℓу уσυ киσω ιт ∂σєѕ

g . ρ . ѕ | training room
                                                        w н o ? | no one
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ | control, Vi, control....
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              aѕ yoυ ѕтand υnder тнe - - bar lιgнтs
                                              - - - - and - » тнє вαи∂ ρℓαуѕ --- ѕσмє ѕσиg aвoυт -- ғorgeттιng -- yoυrѕelғ ғor a wнιle
                                              - - - - - - - - - αи∂ тнє ριαиσ'ѕ тнιѕ мelancнoly ѕoυndтracĸ --- тσ нєя ѕмιℓє

Nathan had been awake since five that morning. He never did sleep much, even when he was younger. It was for a very different reason in those days. There was so much to do, so little time in a day that it seemed ridiculous to waste it all by sleeping. Now it was because he had insomnia, echoes of feelings while others were dreaming that kept him lying awake. He wasn't tired though- he'd long gotten used to it. Now he sat at the piano, which rested at the corner of the game room. It annoyed him that it was here of all places- such a loud and annoying area, full of the sounds of pool tables and videogames. But there wasn't much he could do about that. He played with a cigarette between his lips. He'd been warned multiple times not to smoke inside, but it never stopped him. What could they do? Kick him out? He was leaving soon anyway. He was already twenty-five, and there was zero chance they would want him to stick around as staff. Soon he'd have to find a way to deal with living in the world on his own, avoiding the G.C. without these shields around him. What good his power would do against their agents was a mystery. His fingers danced along the keys, playing a familiar song, although it wasn't originally for piano. He had been playing since he was eight, and his mother wanted him to take lessons. Some nonsense about musical knowledge helping kids learn or something. It did help him though, if not in the way she expected it to.

The game room was getting pretty crowded, but he'd yet to spot any new kids there. He was supposed to be rooming with one, a girl named Ivy, but he hadn't met her either. He hadn't been back in his room since that morning. He stopped playing to flick the ashes of his cigarette into the tray on top of the piano. Charlotte's screaming caught his attention for a moment, although it hadn't surprised him- he felt her anger rising before she snapped. Rolling his eyes, he watched the girl leave. He stuck the cigarette back in his mouth and started to play again, debating on if he wanted to go back to his room. The new girl would probably be there by now, and Nathan was tired of playing at this point.

- - - - αи∂ тнαт ωнιтє ∂яєѕѕ ѕнє'ѕ ωєαяιиg,
                                                                                                              уσυ нανєи'т ----ѕєєи нєя ××----fσя α ωнιℓє »
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - - - - - -вυт ;;yoυ ĸnow 》 тнaт ѕнe'ѕ waтcнιng

g . ρ . ѕ | game room
                                                        w н o ? | whoever is in the game room
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ | back to my room or no?
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |This sucks. I really freakin' give up.

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              - - - - well тнιѕ place ιѕ old
                                              ιт fєєℓѕ --- נυѕт ℓιкє --- a вeaт υp тrυcĸ «
                                              - - - - - - - - - - - - ι тυrn тнe engιne;; вυт тнє єиgιиє ∂σєѕи'т тυяи

One dufflebag. That was all Melia had to her name. She liked it that way. No one knew better than the redhead what possessions could mean for a person. She didn't need that kind of connection. Besides, less stuff was better for carrying across half the country. It was mostly clothes, anything else she needed she could find. Traveling had been... an adventure to say the least, maybe a bit frightening, but it was better than staying home with parents that didn't understand her and with the memories of her sister haunting her. When she'd reached the school she was relieved and scared out of her mind all at once. She had found somewhere to stay, somewhere moderately permanent. No more struggling for food and shelter. But the only person she'd ever met that was like her was her sister. She didn't know what to expect from the others at the Academy. So far she hadn't really met anyone, aside from a quiet guy she'd talk to a bit on the tour. Casper. He had a thick southern accent and he seemed nice enough. He hadn't told her his power, in fact they'd avoided that kind of talk, period. Maybe she would find him later, but for now, she was on the second floor, looking for her room. It was easy enough to spot, with a big number 1 on the front and she stared at the door apprehensively. Was she really ready for this?

She took a deep breath through her nose. Meeting knew people wasn't a problem for her. She wouldn't have survived on her own if it were. But staying in one place again gave her a sinking feeling in her gut. Did this mean she'd given up on her home in Evansville entirely? Was this her home now? She looked down the hall, watching people go in and out of nearby rooms. It was crowded, but it had to be better than her former one, right? She paused with her hand on the knob and exhaled before opening the door. She looked around the room, two of the beds were taken, and she remembered that she had two roommates to worry about. A boy and a girl. She didn't know anything beyond that. It didn't bother her, rooming with someone of the opposite sex. She'd had to do it before and she'd never run into a problem with it. Well, maybe once, but that was handled easily enough. She threw her dufflebag onto one of the empty beds and started to unpack, folding her clothes and setting them gently in the dresser nearby. When she finished she reached the photo at the bottom of the bag. It was a picture of her and Cassie when she was about nine. They'd been swimming all day and Melia's pale skin was already starting to burn but she hadn't noticed. Both girls were smiling at the camera, waving. She touched the photo and the memories washed over her. Her own memories this time. They were slightly painful but she was almost numb to them now.

She set the picture on her nightstand and took a seat on the bed. She was tired, and part of her waned to take a nap, but she was also hungry, and the cafeteria closed soon. She bit her lip, but her eyelids were heavy and she knew she needed sleep more than food. With a soft sigh she slip off her shoes and socks (she couldn't sleep with socks on) and laid down on top of the covers. She hugged her pillow and let herself start to drift off slowly.

well ιт ѕмellѕ - - - oғ cнeap wιne&cιgareттeѕ
                                                                                                              - - - - - тнιѕ ρℓαcє ιѕ - -αℓωαуѕ ѕυcн α мєѕѕ
                                                                                                              - - ѕoмeтιмeѕ ι tнιnĸ ι'd lιĸe тo waтcн ιт в υ r n
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ι'м ѕσ αℓσиє αи∂ ι fєєℓ נυѕт ℓιкєѕσмєвσ∂у єℓѕє

g . ρ . ѕ | my room
                                                        w н o ? | no one
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ | I'm so tired.
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |
                                                        ick. not my best, sorry.

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              - - - - - - - - - {{ ι αм нєяє }} ѕтιℓℓ - - - ω α ι т ι и g
                                              - - - - - тнσυgн ι - - ѕтιℓℓ нανє му ∂συвтѕ
                                              - - - - - - - - - - - -××× ι aм daмaged - - - -» aт вeѕт,
                                              - - lιĸe yoυ've - - already ғιgυred oυт

"Great, I've been here for a couple of hours, tops, and I'm already hopelessly lost," Casper muttered, his southern drawl even more obvious because of his frustration. The angrier he was, the more incoherent he became, at least to anyone that wasn't from his state He sighed, focusing on the problem at hand. He was supposed to be in room eight, if he remembered correctly, but he couldn't remember which floor that was on. He stood in the stairway, leaned up against the railing. He bit his lip softly, looking from the bottom to the steps to the top. "Might as well try 'em both," he mumbled, making his way back down to the first floor. Sure enough, there it was, at the end of the hall on the first floor. The room was empty, but obviously occupied. There was plenty of stuff around, beds that were clearly taken. Only one was left alone, sheets perfectly arranged and untouched. He set his bags on top of it, before brushing the top of the sheets gently. "Home sweet home, I guess," he said to himself. He started to unpack, laying his things across the bed and trying not to think too much about everything he'd left behind. He didn't belong there as much as he wanted to and they were better off without him there. The question was, did he belong here?

No other way to know than to try. He put his clothes neatly away in the dresser that was left empty, and pinned several pictures to the wall above his bed. His parents, his sister, Andrew. All happy and smiling. He didn't want to think about the days that weren't happy, even if he knew that they existed. It would make him miss it all too much, and he couldn't afford that right now. Once all the pictures he brought were pinned up and everything was off of his bed and in it's proper place, his stomach growled, as if reminding him that now would be a good time to eat- since he hadn't done so since yesterday afternoon. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door, locking it behind him in case. He doubted a lock could stop half the school from getting in anyway. He made his way downstairs- yes he remembered where the cafeteria was, naturally. A moment before he could step inside though, a female voice rang out behind him. "Hey!" he turned, confused before he recognized the girl he'd met during the tour. A cute redhead with a somewhat loud personality. He smiled. "Hey, Melia, right?" he asked. "Call me Mels, Melia sounds pretentious," she said, making a face. Casper chuckled softly, but nodded. "And you're Casper, right?" she asked. He nodded. "Or Cas, if Casper's too pretentious," he said. She laughed. "Actually, just the opposite, it reminds me of the cartoon character- the ghost," she said. As if Cas hadn't heard that a million times. Something in his expression must have given that away. "Yeah, you probably get that alot. Cas it is," she replied with a grin. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. He shrugged. "Not at all." The pair made their way into the cafeteria, making their selections easily. Cas came away with juice and a banana while Mels grabbed a coffee and a package of Poptarts, the breakfast of champions, if you asked her.

Cas looked for an empty table, but Melia seemed more interested in getting to know more people. One guy in particular caught her eye. He was clearly asian, in all dark clothes with quite a few piercings. He didn't seem 'friendly', but that didn't seem to worry Melia a bit. "Let's go sit there, he's alone," she pointed out. Before Cas could object, or point out the the guy probably wanted to be alone, she started making her way over there. He hesitated until Mels turned and gestured for him to follow, making sure that he'd look like an idiot if he just walked away, or at least that's how he saw it. Sighing he walked, quite begrudgingly, over just as Mels was sitting. "Hi there. I think I saw you during the tour earlier. You're new too, right?" she asked, taking a sip of her coffee. Not nearly enough sugar. Good thing she brought a few packets over. She started taking the top off. "I'm Melia, friends call me Mels," she said. Casper had only just sat down when Melia glanced his way, clearly expecting him to speak. When he just looked back at her stubbornly she smirked. "And this is Casper," she added. The truth was, part of what stopped Cas from talking himself was the guy himself. From far he had a mild, bad-boy sort of appeal, but mostly he just looked intimidating. Up close, it was amplified ten-fold. Now that he was sitting a few feet away, the guy was making him nervous for very different reasons in addition to the previous ones.

- - - ι'м fαℓℓιng α ρ α я т
                                                                                                              - - - - - - - ι'м вarely - - вreaтнιng - -
                                                                                                              wιтн a - - » вroĸen нearт тнaт'ѕ ѕтιll вeaтιng

g . ρ . ѕ | room -> cafeteria
                                                        w н o ? | no one -> melia, and oliver {Bad Boy Snidey}
                                                        т н o υ g н т ѕ | damn, he's hotter up close. Melia, I could kill you.
                                                        oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image
    gavin everett porter { the rebellious recluse }
        nickname ; gav
        age ; twenty-three
        side ; crusoe's mafia
        position ; you could say I'm a messenger. I send the message to whoever needs it... and I make sure they get it crystal clear.
        sexuality ; heterosexual
        preferred weapon ; brass knuckles, or my butterfly knife
        relationship ; the deadly enchantress
        parents ; Tony Crusoe and Olivia Porter
        theme song ; anti-you - blue stahli. pulp fiction - motion city soundtrack
        personality ; sarcastic | distant | unstable
        background ; Gavin may have grown up in the same environment as his half-brothers, but he shares none of their appreciation for the lifestyle. It isn't that he's morally opposed, he simply thinks most of his company are morons and would rather not put up with them. Hence his reclusive behavior- only a few people in the mafia (the higher ups) have even seen him, unless of curse his job requires him to pay a visit. He also thinks, though he never voices it directly, that his father is an absolute *sshole. All that being said, he does have a bit more of a heart than the others- his mother's doing, really. As for his half-sisters, he doesn't see them much- they may as well be strangers, his strict 'no connections' policy sort of extends to them. Mostly, he does his job and ignores everyone, but he also has the tendency to not know when to keep his opinions to himself. He'll say things incredibly out of line and has been punished for it more than once. All-in-all he doesn't like the world he lives in, and he's more than a little pissed about that fact. His anger is unpredictable and it's no secret that he's a bit unstable. Sometimes you have to wonder if he enjoys getting into fights everyday- he particularly seems to like it when he's losing. As for this 'Angel' business- he certainly isn't pleased about having someone around all the time- and he's been ignoring her as much as possible. Marrying her? He doesn't even want to think about that.
        face claim ; andrew lee potts
        username ; lawnchair crisis.

User Image
    melia anna carstairs { the broody tomboy }
        nickname ; mels, jinx on stage
        age ; twenty
        side ; crusoe's mafia
        position ; one of tony's angels
        sexuality ; heterosexual
        preferred weapon ; stiletto, garrote wire
        relationship ; the notorious jailbird
        parents ; Allan and Lydia Carstairs
        theme song ; feed the monster - BT (blue stahli remix). witchcraft business - pendulum vs. paramore
        personality ; witty | erratic | uncaring
        background ; Melia grew up in a family with five big brothers and a father- her mother left her father for some jack*ss banker from Ohio. She was from a small town, about an hour outside Chicago in Northwest Indiana. She couldn't help but think that there had to be more to life than her crummy, sh*thole of a town. She was desperate to get out of there, but not as desperate as her father was for money. He was a good guy- no alcoholism or anything like that, but his wife leaving left him scarred. Her older brother walked in to find him hanging from a tree in the backyard. After that, her brothers- the ones that could work, were doing all they could to bring in money, but social services didn't like the idea of a high school girl being cared for by no one but her big brothers-- she needed real parents, only she didn't want them. She'd heard enough about foster care to know that. So she bailed- headed on the Southshore train to Chicago and tried to find work- but she was getting nowhere. That was when Tony found her. If she hadn't been as desperate as could be, she never would have worked for him- it was just what she was avoiding by running away, but she couldn't survive on her own. She figured once she got some money, once she was older- she'd get the hell outta dodge and find her brothers. This isn't the sort of job anyone just lets you quit though.
        face claim ; emma watson
        username ; lawnchair crisis.

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                              a singular definition of what it's supposed to be like
                                              an arrogant principle of validation. you're pushing the masochism
                                              we're never to question the hive i'll be the nemesis of expectation
                                              refusing to regurgitate, accuse and excommunicate.
                                              this narcissism is a system to intimidate, perpetuating overcompensating your self hate.

User Image

g . ρ . ѕ |
                                              w н o ? |
                                              т н o υ g н т ѕ |
                                              oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image

User Image

User Image

g . ρ . ѕ |
                                              w н o ? |
                                              т н o υ g н т ѕ |
                                              oυт oғ cнaracтer |

Alien Streaker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx{ EPISKEY ! }
xxxxxxHEY! MY NAME IS romilda taryn thorne
ROMY / ROM
SEVENTEEN / SEVENTH
AUGUST 9th