12 -- Links
13 -- Reserved
14 -- Reserved
15 -- Open
Rules&Form-!

FORMATTING THIS POST.

[Rules]

1. Follow Gaia TOS
2. We're picky. So if we refuse, deal with it.
3. The trades are going in our favor. We won't accept the trades until you send over the art.
4. We're okay with however long you take to draw. If you take a really long time though, we expect to see a WIP now and then.
5. Send the art to s e v e n deaths, but trades go through Shikaku_San.
6. Do not steal any of the art.
7. We don't care what kind of art you offer. We'll go for a quick pencil sketch on a used napkin if your art is really that good.
8. Don't PM us anything except for art. Post the form, any questions you have, etc in the thread.
9. Please follow any instructions we give you for the characters. There are times we will allow you to change up the clothing, etc, unless you're drawing avatar art.
10. Use our form, and only our form. All other forms will be ignored.
11. Don't be scared. At times, we may seem mean, but trust me. We won't bite. In fact, we're extremely nice. 8D <3
12. I prefer that you know all the rules and what we expect of you. So when you post your form, make sure you stick 'PandaBunny' somewhere in it. =w= <3
13. We pay in MC's and Pure. Shikaku_San also does art trades. Art trades are preferred, actually. So if you'd like to do an art trade, use the 'Art Trade Form'. If you'd like us to pay you, use the 'Regular Form'.
Thank you for reading through this whole list of pointlessness. xD <3

DO NOT DIRECT US TO YOUR SHOP. WE MADE AN ART REQUEST SO YOU COULD COME TO US. WE WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU EVER MAKE A NOTION THAT SOUNDS LIKE, 'lol, cleek un mai sig fo mai aht shoop.' D< YEA. THAT'S RIGHT. I CAN MAKE ULTRA NOOB SOUNDING SENTENCES. THE KIND THAT NOOBS DON'T EVEN USE. DD<

[Regular Form]

HOLY SHIZNAT, I CAN DRAW!
Username : [Your username, pl0x. Just because it'll make your form look spiffier. xD]
Samples : [3 or more samples of your art work. 8D]
Gallery : [A DA or SheezyArt if you have one. :33]
Choose : [Choose which character(s) you want to draw. 8D Please do not say anybody. Please let me know if you can draw couples. :33]
Prices : [What you're going to draw for us, and how much it'll cost. We will not offer.]
Other : [Anything else you'd like to tell us? :'D]

[Art Trade Form 'look at the Current Art Trades post to see what I can draw.']

HOLY SHIZNAT, LET'S TRADE SOME ROOT BEERS. I PROMISE I DIDN'T DRINK FROM IT. AHAHAHAHA.
Username : [Your username, pl0x. Just because it'll make your form look spiffier. xD]
Samples : [3 or more samples of your art work. 8D]
Gallery : [A DA or SheezyArt if you have one. :33]
Choose : [Choose which character(s) you want to draw. 8D Please do not say anybody. Please let me know if you can draw couples.]
Trade : [What you'll exchange to me for whatever you want from me. I do not CG at the moment.]
Other : [Anything else you'd like to tell us? :'D]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces