Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                              xxxxxxx Living's a wicked d / r / e / a / m , when things turn out all wrong
                                              xxx We're all so weak, no matter how strong

A rush of running footsteps echoed throughout the halls as a worried man found out he was late for his shift. Well, his job was 24/7 in a way, just a "certain" someone had to sleep in. Simon Corren was his name. Sadly being on time was not his game. Arturo! You were supposed to wake me up this morning! he thought with hurt desperation. Oh, pleeeease. It's not like anyone even noticed. You're such a wallflower. came an eerie response.

Did this boy have a multiple personality disorder? Schizophrenia? No. Sadly enough, he was stuck sharing his mind and body with a snob of a demon. Arturo was always demanding, never wanting to take orders from people he deemed lower class. So with Simon's job, the lazy demon hung back saying snarky comments every once in a while inside Simon's inner core. Simon got so used to it by now, that he didn't drop platters when Arturo purposely screamed out randomly. His long brown hair flew across his face as he sped to the dining room where early birds came to eat before the rush came in. They were calm and understanding at least, which was nice.

But life has its lemons. Going through the threshold, Simon felt this sudden sense of dread. He lost his balance, tripping over himself. The poor thing ended up face flat on the floor. Arturo thought it was quite hilarious. Better than any slapstick Charlie Chaplin in his book. Simon wallowed in his own embarassment as he craned his head upwards to see a few people staring at him as if he had multiple heads. Multiple heads wasn't rare though, anymore...

He pushed himself up, dusting any particles of dirt that snuggled their way on his nice black suit. Simon always wanted to seem more old-school and professional. A nice black tailcoat with pinstripe pants, pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, and a black bow tie made him feel like the butler in stories his grandma used to tell him as a young boy. The professionalism would have to wait. His face was cherry red from his indecent fall. The human gave a curt bow towards the staring patrons to make up for the awkwardness. He shuffled his way towards the bar and kitchen, taking a post. The moment a patron spoke up or arrived, Simon would speed over to them as usual. His survival depending on staying in this marvelous place as long as possible. Right now, there was not much there. Scanning around he gave a small wave to Wednesday and Andy, who both seemed a little testy with each other, Best not to get messed up in a feud between half witches...half warlocks?

Near the bar was the kitchen. Both were connected by a doorway. However, there was also the order window. Plates were picked up here and orders were given. Much easier this way rather than going through the bar, through the door, and tell the cook on duty what the hungry people wanted. Simon took a peek inside to see the woman in charge, Chaarlye, and the kitten cook Nightmare Skye. He caught word of something about salmon, starting his stomach to grumble. Would that be the dinner special? Simon thought maybe a fancy breakfast one, like seafood newburg. His irritated tummy was about to protest again, but Simon finally piped up "Good m-morning, Madam Chaarlye. And to you as well, Mr. S-Skye." he stuttered out. Clearly not one for talking.

cc
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc I tried running away from me
cccc cccc Convince me that I've GROWN, but I can't
cc Change so unnaturally, d e m o n s they follow mecccccccccccccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc I quit running away from me
cccc Convinced that I have GROWN, but found out
cccc All my r e a s o n s for insanity all a part of me

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The sun cast a last blazing haze over the lake as late afternoon rolled in to call for the sun to go to sleep. Cicadas buzzed for mercy at the sun's cruel rage. But one person was in joy of this sun. Some called him a porcupine. Some called him a sex god. But he was Synyster Gates. Lead Guitar of Avenged Sevenfold. At the beach, he laid out in a nice secluded spot with a bottle of sunscreen, a towel beneath him, and a small wireless radio to keep him company. It was good to stay away from the guys to catch some rays. His arm flailed all over in search for his cell phone to check on the time. He let out a distressed groan as all he felt was sand. Much too lazy to open his eyes behind the sunglasses he wore to actually look for his phone. Once he grasped it, his hand brought it to his face, his other hand flicking up his sunglasses to see it better. "Damn it." he whispered.

Brian Elwin Haner Jr., son of Brian Elwin Haner Sr. a.k.a. Guitar Guy, was out in the sun since this morning. Now it was the late afternoon. He just wasted his entire day in the sun...and no one was there to keep him company either! The nerve of some people... But Brian shrugged it off as he gathered his things. He slipped on his swimming trunks over his nudity not even caring about the sign that read "This isn't a nude beach. Be respectful". Once everything was packed up, he started his trek off the beach back towards the cabin. This week was supposed to be awesome. First week in a camp meant parties galore. Then weeks to follow would be serious business and music production. But what was on Brian's mind right now was how they'd be celebrating his 31st birthday tomorrow. He knew his friends were probably well prepared for it, but what the other bands would do was a delightful surprise he mulled over in his mind.

As he reached the line between the sand and pavement crosswalk, Syn slipped on his "mandles" so twigs and pebbles would etch themselves into his sole. The radio played quietly as he trudged towards the cabins. Hopefully they didn't start anything fun without him. The first cabin was their buddies from My Chemical Romance. They toured with them for a little while before and it was the meeting of kindred souls. Or maybe just musicians who were cool with each other, either way the bands were on friendly terms. Two figures, male, both the same height as him. 5'10''. Without the cherry red hair, one of them was definately Mikey. The other, hm. Syn walked a little faster with a smile on his face to finally see a pair of people all day. The morning felt so empty. Johnny was passed out on the couch and the others were still sleeping at 7 am. These were the first people that he saw awake all day. It was like a guy on Lost finally getting off the damn island to meet civilization. But this wasn't purgetory or a stupid confusing show that lasted much longer than it should've.

But as he grew closer, it came to be Ian Watkins having a chat with Mikey. Another good band that A7X was on good terms with. "Hey, hey, hey! Well if it isn't Mikey and Ian. How you guys holding up? What's happenin'?" Brian took of his sunglasses and turned off his radio. There was certainly no use for it now, especially when you're talking to someone and it's getting dark out. Brian wondered what they were talking about, but they'd catch him up soon enough. Then, something interrupted his train of thought. Smoke? Cigarette smoke..."Hey, who has smokes?" he called out hoping for a reply. Syn would weasle his way to get one off whoever it was. He could with all his charisma and charm. Making friends almost came naturally to Brian, unless the person was an outright a*****e or a complete troll.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
                          xx xLorcanllWood
                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆xx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxe - e r r o rxxr e p o r t i n g,xxe r r o rxxr e p o r t i n g !!

xxxxxxxllllmale ( bisexual )llllilu.
                          xxx&&REPORTSENTxx( Seventeen) Such a price that we pay, we gotta be so strong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( t - t e c hxxs u p p o r t,xxt e c hxxs u p p o r t )
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxKYON6

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Centuries pass and still the same
War in our blood, some things never change
Fighting for land and personal gain
Better your life, justify your pain
The end is knocking, the end is knocking

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text TextText Text Text Text Text Text

We've all been lost for most of this life
Everywhere we turn more hatred surrounds us
And I know that most of us just ain't right
Following the wrong steps, being led by pride

User Image

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

╳ ╳ ╳
          I'm not insane, I'm not insane, I'm not insane, I'm not, not insane╳ ╳ ╳
          Shame pulses through my heart
          From the things I've done to you
          It's hard to face but the fact remains
          That this is nothing new

Type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type

Type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type type type type type typetype type type type type

User Image

Now that I've lost you, it kills me to say
          I've tried to hold on as you've slowly slipped away
          I'm losing the fight, I've treated you so wrong
          Now let me make it right

╳ ╳ ╳
          I'm not insane, I'm not insane, I'm not insane, I'm not, not insane╳ ╳ ╳

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                    User Imagexxxxxxx xxxDON'T WORRY, OH MY FRIEND !
                    xxxxxxxxxo u r x o l d x s e l v e s x h a v e x d i e d x y e s t e r d a y
                    xxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDO YOU DREAM THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW YOUR NAME?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so tell me your name xxx Laric Vintel

xxxxxxxxxx do you care about all the little things xxx Seventeen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or anything at all? xxx February 9th

DON'T TELL ME IF I'M DYING cause i don't wanna know

User Image
                                                    Being seventeen, Laric is tall for his age at a considerable 6'5''. With silky black hair and mysterious onyx-colored eyes, he is a shy "heartbreaker". Laric keeps to himself and gets easily flustered when spoken casually to by peers. Deep down he's a true romantic, dreaming of fulfilling his dream career of becoming a professional artist. Instead he'll have to deal with the mediocrity of working as a cashier at the grocery store in downtown St. Anne City on his lonesome.

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way.

Blank, dark eyes the color of coal scanned over the same paragraph over and over again. Laric Simmons, a bright young man, could not concentrate on reading the over zealous writing that was Charles Dickons's A Tale of Two Cities. His mind had wandered elsewhere to the new beginnings that would be at the academy. His last previous encounter at his home country's Monstrum academy was...unfortunate. Laric was just thankful they offered up a chance at a different academy, but not in his land. It was far, far, away. Going into his Junior year with the experience of a Freshman. However, all his anxiety that he felt was buried deep beneath the cool smooth expression that was his rendered face. It was his specialty. Being the highest ranked "shape-shifter" of his clan meant that he was put up to higher standards. And those standards meant to always look like the neutral state of what may be appeared. Emotion and Expression were secondary. In his natural form, emotions was all he was. So, with other forms, control was taken seriously. No matter how many times his stomach flipped with each mile his taxi brought him closer to his destination.

This new Monstrum had Laric on his toes. What rules were enforced? Was it the same as the other? Did they have a Security team at all times? Laric was busying himself with silly questions on legalities of his school all the while staring blankly at page one. What really bothered him down deep was the distance away from his clan and especially what little friends he had made back there...and all the guilt. He had made many mistakes in his long unlifetime, many he had come to regret. But like any sensible sentient being, he had to keep on. Let the past be the past and put on a helmet for the oncoming future. With his head clearing of worrisome thoughts, Laric shut his book, placing it inside his gray knapsack that sat beside him in the backseat. He straightened out his back while pushing the center of his glasses up closer to the bridge of his nose. Glasses weren't really necessary for Laric, but he deemed it to look intellectual when reading. But peering out to the front of the car, he noticed a welcoming sign to Monstrum and a notice of how many miles were left right underneath the title. To his surprise, the journey was closing to an end.

If there was a reward for the most chatty career, taxi driver might tie with bar tender. It was really up there. Or how Laric saw it as for his own driver. The mid-40's balding man with an obesity problem did the "small talk" on Laric the entire ride. Of course, Larice ignored him completely, but that surely didn't stop the man to go on and on about politics and gossip. The shape-shifter despised useless chatter. In most situations like this, he would've been completely rude and walked away. But it's near impossible to walk out of a moving taxi when it still has so much use left to it. With endurance came silence as they neared the parking lot of the Academy meant for drop-offs of freshman and the such. He was practically like a Freshman now. He paid the annoying kind chauffeur and stepped out of the taxi with all his belongings: the gray knapsack. Most of his personal belongings and clothing were shipped out previously, causing a nervous wave overcome him at the thought that it might have not arrived. He didn't even have his new roommates criminal record, so who's to say the monster hadn't already pilfered it all away?

Laric needed to calm down. He was getting very much ahead of himself. Accusing someone he hadn't even met yet! Well, maybe his new roommate wouldn't like him. It was a sudden transfer. They scooted whoever it was previously out and put Laric in his place. In all honesty, it was just for the quick political scurry when a noble family is at their neck asking for the eviction of a certain Sceadugenga. This wasn't going to be pleasant. It had taken Laric two years to grow friendship with someone and that relationship was now dead in the water. He had to start again on the social ladder. The taxi took off behind him, leaving him on his own in front of the wide open gates of this Monstrum. It looked similar, but it wasn't at all like what he was used to. The one back home had gothic pillars that reached up like decaying fingers pointing to the sky. Just looking at it gave the feeling of being pricked. This Monstrum seemed more "softer". But no matter, this was to be his home for a while. Laric fixed his glasses upright, pulled down his hat to cover his ears, and with that he began to set off to the main courtyard.

Chaotic masses surged forth. What was going on? Why were there so many people out front? He then noticed the booths and cheerful laughter. A fair? He couldn't understand it. The day before Beginning was always spent in quiet recollection and preparedness back home. They never threw giant extravaganzas like this. But the European sect was always a little more straight-laced than most of the other ones. Laric kept his knapsack close to him to not lose it in the crowds. It was overwhelming. So many different creatures from all walks of life surrounded him. Chatter and vendors' calls to potential customers filled the air. What was he to do in such a foreign world. Nibbling at his lower lip, Laric scanned around for a sign of where to go. A sense of dread overcame him. He felt so lost in this crowd. If he had the ability to sweat, there'd be droplets running down his face. The anxiety caught up with him. This unexpected fair had put him off guard, leaving him defenseless. A really self-protective person like himself, well, this was fear in itself. Besides being in a locked room full of retail store mannequins, this was one of the most frightening and unexpected event he had ever encountered. He took in a breath of air, stumbling his way forward. Maybe he'd find his way somehow, or maybe someone like himself. Shape-shifters always felt a kinship sense with each other, no matter the differences. For example, Laric was more lenient with the fiendish Changelings, but felt off-put when with an undead like a Draugr. But whatever it was, he didn't care as long as things could be solved.

Cause My Insanity: Anxious ●●● Tried Running Away: Lost somewhere in the courtyard ●●● I'll Never Change: outfit ●●● All A Part Of Me: OOC

Wealthy Vegetarian

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Silence is Golden

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE SURFACE IS ONLY THE START,

Name Lance Ellis

Gender Male

Birthday February 11th

Age Lost track after 200, but looks like a 17 year old in a “normal form”

BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP,

Height 6’3’’ in normal form 10’ as his true form

Weight Oddly 100lbs

Sexual Orientation Androsexual (Attracted to masculinity. i.e. Any person that identifies as male mostly or partially. This includes Cis, Trans, and any Non-binary that does occasionally identify as male or masculine)

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WILL MAKE HISTORY,

⛎Dark rooms
⛎Taking his time
⛎Painful screaming from victims as well as how their blood shimmers
⛎Small naps
⛎Being out of his human form

Dislikes
⛎Loud noises or people
⛎Bright lights
⛎Music. All kinds, doesn’t matter which.
⛎Having to kill someone quickly
⛎Being ordered around
⛎Liars

C r e a t u r e T y p e Ankou

Abilities Able to sap out all sources of noise within a 20’ radius ⛎ Telepathy ⛎A few ancient spells, but it knocks him out cold for 10 hours

Weaknesses Being helpless after using magic ⛎ Having a crush on someone (gets protective and one-minded)⛎Is utterly useless in human form for physical combat ⛎ If he doesn’t get a good night’s rest, his powers weaken greatly the next day

Weapon(s) While in his True form, uses sharp claws, ebon wings, and spiked tail to attack assailants. When in human form, carries a small switch blade.

SO I MIGHT BE A LITTLE COMPLEX,

Personality Being a quiet mystery, Lance doesn’t open up to many. Untrusting, serious, and sadistic are just a quick obvious traits about him. However, underneath he’s protective and a soft-hearted grump more than anything. Rarely does anyone see him upset over anything, if they have...well they didn’t live to tell the tale. Calculating and manipulative when “working” too. However, he is clearly a giant perv and won’t have any shame making romantic advance towards people who interest him. His approaches usually are creepy or off-putting, so it tends to fail. Most failed attempts end up dead if they put him down rudely. Guess he can’t take any criticism.

History ((tldr; warning!! First paragraph is basic history))
Ankous are rarely heard of. If you walked down the street and some homeless man screeched the name at you, you'd think he'd be spouting jibberish. Maybe he is, but Ankous are a real thing. Long ago before science was in existence, the small island of Great Britain was in turmoil from wars against Germanic Goths. Innocents from areas like Cornwall ran to the mainland to find asylum in what is known today as Brittany, France. With them, they took their heritage and language which still thrives today. Among that heritage is the tales of the Ankou, or the last man to die of the year. In traditional stories, it is said to be a rotting corpse with a black shroud and a wide-brimmed hat who is the caretaker of the dead and the soon-to-be dead. He would go through the night with a large cart run by black horses full of his collected corpses. To scare children to sleep, parents would say that squeaking noises were of the wooden wheels of the cart of an Ankou warning you to stay inside or to join the numbers of the dead. Nowadays, the tradition is very unheard of unless someone is part of the Breton sub-culture. However, there are board game rpgs that have taken interest in vague fairy tales and take artistic license of their own. Lance, is mostly akin to Ankous from the game Pathfinder (link to more information on Pathfinder's Ankous). Most of the description of a traditional Ankou is still there but the difference is noticeably the large wings, spiked tail, and knife-like claws. For most biological questions, check the link or pm questions to kyon6 anytime and it'll definitely be answered asap.

Ankou. Very few ever whispered their names in the Dark Ages when their numbers were not as scarce just from the fear that they would hear. Most of these dark fairy beasts were used as a royal’s hitman of sorts to keep lowly peasants in check. Even royal’s feared them due to the story of one Ankou. Lance. Lance wasn’t much like his kin. He had a short patience and didn’t take criticism well. His “owner” treated him like a dog, berating him for taking too long on teaching “manners to the uncouth”. It was perhaps the last straw when Lance was given the task to kill his royal’s own son after hearing the aberration of an affair he was having with his hitman. It came with an ultimatum. Either Lance does it or the son was to be beheaded in front of the village for committing an act of sodomy.

Feeling the grip of guilt, Lance took the way out that would be less painful for himself and the one he cared for the most. It was the only death he took part of that was the least painful. A literal kiss of death. It left Lance unconscious in a damp cold cell next to the dead lover, as if right out of a tragic play by Shakespeare. When he awoke, he was locked in the cell and blamed for corrupting the royal’s son. For three years, the anger and loathing boiled within him that a plot for revenge took forth. His plan was simple. On the day of the anniversary of the death, the royal would come to the dungeon drunk to blame Lance for all of his grievances. This would be his chance. The only chance to get the revenge he craved for. And on that day, Lance had enough energy saved up to become his true form for just a second to slit the bugger’s throat and take the keys. Word spread like wildfire that Ankous were not only dangerous to the lower class but for all mankind. A great extermination took place as Ankous were captured for life to never overtake their masters again.

With his freedom, Lance took his time to think his life over. All he knew was pain and how euphoric it felt for him. With an emptiness inside him that all the anger took a hold of, becoming a serial killer seemed to give him a sense of joy. He was careful of his craft as he was born to be. With time, the lore of Ankous died as they became unwanted and less feared for how weak they became. Lance became just a faded tale, making his long history a path of blood and screams. But with time, humans became more aware and wrote documents and kept track of all missing people. But they never did catch him. It was all just smoke and mirrors...well...until recently, that is. Apparently there were certain people that were looking for him, even if stories made it seem like some wild goose chase of where in the world he could be. But they got him, right under his nose. They became an easy victim for him to snatch up. The scout was prepared and put up a damn fight after the 5 star acting of being a helpless wimp. Maybe stun batons are really Lance’s weakness because that’s how he ended up in Taiustus to learn to use what he knew to good use for once.

M i s c. The scar on his nose is from a battle in the Hundred Years War. Ask questions about it and he’ll blabber on like a seasoned veteran with his war tales. Will also be blunt about it when he sees someone that attracts him.

AND FINALLY,

Username kyon6

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas