Shadows fall and hope has fled,
Stand your ground, the dawn will come.
The night is long and the path is dark,
Look to the sky, for one day soon,
The Dawn Will Come.

User Image

Ikanan the Liolf
Curiosity, thy name is King

Ikanan focused his attention back on the small male, apparently known as Othin, and listened intently to his story. The Liolf was most curious about this two-legged, not only because of his smell, but because of his apparent lack of knowledge about the world around him. Didn't all two-leggeds know everything? Wasn't that why they were handlers? It was obvious that this one was no handler, but what did that make him? Ikanan flattened his ears to his skull in thought, his head tilted slightly to the side as his fiery tail slowly swished from side to side on the ground. Othin didn't seem to know the answer to that question either. Perhaps that was why he was with his companions? To find out? The Liolf was curious about it himself.

According to Othin's story, he had woken up injured by the side of a river, knowing nothing but his name. Believable, especially since he had no inclination about his own magic. That meant that he was not lying, and therefore was somewhat trustworthy. Ikanan's musings were interrupted by Othin's question about handlers, and to be honest, the Liolf didn't really know what one was either, but he would try his best to explain.
"A handler is a two-legged that cares for beasts, providing them with food, shelter, and training exercises. They are intelligent, all knowing creatures that create Liolfs like me in their homes, with the intent of training us to become espionage war beasts. Unfortunately, I was the only Liolf to survive the incubation process, so they called me a "prototype." I was allowed to live with my faults, such as my one eye, in the hopes that it would be bred out in further generations. But my home was destroyed by other two-leggeds who came in with fire and earthquakes in their hands. The few other beasts that were there with me managed to escape, but we scattered after seeing the world above. I have been on my own for a while now, which is why I am looking for new handlers."

Ikanan wasn't entirely sure why he had revealed all of this to Othin, but he felt like it was the right thing to do. Othin did not feel like the type of two-legged that would harm him for knowing this information, and his other two companions didn't seem like the type to be quick on the offensive either. Perhaps it was his need to be around two-leggeds again or just because he was lonely and wanted someone to talk to, but Ikanan wanted to stay close to this group. Blinking, the Liolf grinned, as much as his feline mouth could grin, and said, "Ah, but where are my manners? I am Ikanan the Liolf. I apologize for having interrupted your journey to wherever it was that you were going. If I may, would it be alright for me to follow? It is rather quiet here in the woods by myself, and I find it pleasing to be around two-leggeds again. The beasts in this area tend to stay away from me, so I might be able to act as a repellant to wild animal attacks." Ikanan felt it necessary to provide a service to this group so that they would be more swayed to take him along, but to be honest, he really just wanted them to say yes.

To hunt, to fight, to love the night
'Tis such a beautiful sight.
But, to slay the beast who would not bite,
Does that make us wrong, or right?

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Crawl on me,
Blood On Her Skin,
Sink into me,
Dripping With Sin,
User Image
Die for me,
Do It Again,
Living Dead Girl.
Sweet Living Dead Girl.

The soft hush of lotus petals fluttering in the breeze filled her ears like sweet music, their gentle scent lingering like the fine perfume made for the dawn. Silently sliding silken skirts flowed to the ground like water down her smooth, porcelain skin as the Empress Guolao undressed for her morning bath. Her deft fingers untied the complicated ribbons that bound her long, luxuriously ebony hair so that it could flutter freely in the light wind, a sigh escaping her ruby lips as she got the last one undone. This was to be her last bath in her mortal life, for her next was to be had in her new position as a Goddess of the Damned. Or, so her Demon Mentor had said. Though she trusted him about as much as a snake, he had yet to fail the Empress when it came to his word; the day that he did would also be a day that she anticipated to happen, and soon. But for now, the Empress dismissed those troubling thoughts and focused on the task at hand.

With slow and elegant steps, the Empress made her way into the hot spring, closing her eyes at the soothing warmth and security that it brought her. Bathing had always been her favorite part of the day, right next to claiming another city or population as her own. Guolao's demons had made swift work of the neighboring countries that surrounded the Empress' lands, their exchange of souls and destruction for more land to rule making the transaction seamless and worth while on both sides. Admittedly, the whispers of unease and rebellion in the ceased lands had the Empress worried, but her fears were always hushed by her Demon with a smile and a kiss. Guolao blushed at the thought of her Demon, her handsome, self assured, and powerful Demon of Darkness. Though she would never admit it, the Empress fancied her Mentor, his beautiful, silver tongue and smoldering red eyes always charming her into saying yes, contract after contract. She knew that it was dangerous to deal with the Damned, had even been warned away by all of her advisors to never call upon their powers again. But she could not help herself, both smitten with him and the power that he brought her over others.

And so, Empress Guolao continued her bath, sighing in content high up in her elegant palace atop a mountain, while the people that she reigned over lived in war ravaged shambles that were overrun by demons and monsters. Death and poverty ruled in the streets, forcing good and innocent people to resort to their baser, more primal natures in order to survive in the now cutthroat and bloody lives that they lived. Men, women, children and elderly were beaten, tortured, raped, murdered, sold, and treated as objects by those who could afford to do so. Darkness and malevolence swept through the lands like a plague, hollowing out life itself and turning into nothing more than a shriveled husk. And still, the Empress bathed and sighed, happy and content with her world.

The memories of her happier days were interrupted by an annoying voice outside of her prison. The boy was speaking to her again, asking that she converse with him and peer out at their new destination. With a flash of annoyance that turned the Mother of Pearl pendant a shade of yellow, the Spirit opened her senses to the world outside and scanned the surroundings. They now resided in what appeared to be yet another dirty farming village, her small flicker of interest now having fizzled to nothing. "Boy, I strictly said to not disturb me unless you had a way to release me from this wretched stone. If you keep waking me up to see every single dingy village or bush that you come across, I shall happily ignore you until you die and someone more interesting picks up this pendant. Now, if you don't mind, I am going back to sleep." Yes, the spirit in the pendant was spiteful, but who wouldn't be if one was trapped inside of a hunk of rock for over a thousand years? Although she was mean to the boy, the Spirit cared for him, in an odd, bigger sister sort of way. Whenever he spoke to her, she would listen and sometimes respond, albeit either snarkily or snappish. Even though she said that she would ignore Reiko, she would still keep her eyes open to the world around her and watch over her carrier as much as she could.

A Gilded Cage does not always contain a treasure. It can contain a curse, too.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Akira Masaru

You've got your life laid out in front of you like a car crash.
Unconscious at the wheel cause you were driving too fast.
But if you took the time to check up in your rear-view mirror,
You'd see the things you're driving from are your biggest fears.

Text Here

You gotta get back up from the wreckage above and walk right through the fire.
        No matter what happens, the fact is that the flames keep getting higher.
        You gotta keep it going, keep tiptoeing through the fire and the flames and the pain of knowing.
        That the world is dark, gotta keep on going, gotta give that spark, gotta keep on glowing.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Marina Reganok

Welcome to the✗nightmare✗ in my head
✄Say hello to something scary
The ☠monster☠ in your bed just give in and you won't be sorry

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

The red headed woman had awoken in a cold sweat today. This happened every so often, when she had a recurring dream involving her father. She had to push through it though. Marina Reganok was not one to let things like that hinder her, even if they were met with a few regrets. The young woman just went about her day as usual, once she had calmed herself. Today was no different. Once her breathing regulated, she would stand, stretching her arms above her, then get ready to head to a river nearby to bathe quickly.

The werewolf may have seemed in a hurry in this, but that was precisely because she was. She had a need to wash the sweat off of her, and preferably before any of the men decided to go for a dip. Not that she would really care if they saw her. Looking didn't bother her , she just wondered the kind of comments that would come from it.

Leaving her sleeping space, she slipped on down to the river, undressing and leaving her clothes on a boulder nearby. Stepping into the water, she immediately completely submerged herself for a few moments, then came up, flipping her long red hair back. The water felt really good, and she slipped onto her back and floated in it a bit, relaxing. The water wasn't extremely deep but it wasn't very shallow either. Just enough that she could float like this for a bit...

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

│█│Screaming, crying, ۞Perfect storm۞ I can make all the tables turn
☪Rose garden filled with ☢thorns☢ Keep you second guessing..
✄Cause darling I'm a ☠nightmare☠ dressed like a daydream

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

The short, busty redhead sighed as she got through wrangling the last of the mischeivious baby demons that she had accidentally summoned. All this practice, and she still sometimes made mistakes. Harley's abilities were a wild card sometimes. You never knew what would come from them. As it was, these guys hadn't made it out of the small shrine this time, but had still injured a couple of servant girls and terrorized an old man who had come to pay her a visit. Getting them all together, she paces a bit. "You guys are so bad. What have I told you? No scaring people...And no pulling so many pranks! I can't get any work done like that..." she scolded, arms crossed. One of them whimpered, and bounced over to her leg as she stopped, rubbing against it. "Well, I can't stay mad at you forever...but for now, go back where you belong until I need you...and tell your older siblings they should heed my call sometimes. My liege would be impressed if I managed to, and they would be rewarded of course.." she was given yips of compliance as she held out her hand, concentrating. A summoning circle' slight enveloped the babies, and they disappeared with it.

After it left, another little one came down from by the altar, climbing it's way up and to her shoulder. She smiled a bit. "Elza.....I'm surprised you didn't join in with them..." she stated with a giggle. A soft shrill was her reply, much like one might hear from a squirrel or some sort of small animal. Out of all the things Harley had managed to summon, Elza was her favorite, and a near constant companion. He seemed to enjoy her company as well, not to mention to be so small, his fire balls packed quite a punch as had been demonstrated. Letting out another sigh, she stepped outside, just in front of the shrine, and looked out. "I wonder how everyone's doing.....I wish I could go see..." she said to the creature. She had made a few friends in the kingdom's army of course, and she was always worried for their safety. If she could she would travel with them but she had been told before it wasn't safe for her, as one that the rulers believed had gained abilities from the god they worshipped. Harley didn't really believe that, but she didn't speak it. In a way, some of the higher ups scared her, and besides, with whatever these abilities are, and whoever they're from or whatever she had wound up channeling, she was accepted her more than her village, where the people had ostracized her.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ ℚrow ℜeed ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Sai Kurono Shuhei
Pact Demon

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

The machines of war will fuel both sides,
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it's time to die.
Darkness
Light
Shadows
Fire

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alana Shuhei

│█│BABY ۞GO۞ AHEAD
I'LL BE YOUR ✗HATRED☠ AND PAIN❥

THIS IS KILLING US ALL
✄I DON'T CARE IF I╭♥FALL

☢WE ARE THE DYING, WE ARE THE DAMNED☢

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi tempor ligula eget luctus pulvinar. Nulla eu condimentum urna, vitae ullamcorper nunc. Praesent id nunc eu elit suscipit sollicitudin venenatis vitae nisl. Donec rutrum ante augue, tincidunt posuere sem hendrerit in. Vestibulum a sagittis augue, id vulputate libero. Nulla facilisi. Sed vitae mauris congue, tincidunt orci eget, commodo elit.

Quisque nec ligula aliquam urna tempor porttitor. Curabitur eu rhoncus tortor. Proin et ante elit. Pellentesque quam velit, convallis et ante ac, faucibus vestibulum elit. Curabitur eu quam in quam interdum scelerisque. Donec tincidunt consectetur mauris, id ornare lacus malesuada eget. Aliquam malesuada dui eget tempus rhoncus. Quisque ornare lorem et ipsum eleifend pellentesque. Curabitur mollis nisi id ligula porta, non adipiscing lectus interdum.

In vel mauris eget enim hendrerit molestie et id tellus. Nam iaculis ante elit, et sagittis justo blandit nec. Donec dictum nunc non nulla tempor, ut semper mauris porttitor. Nullam adipiscing bibendum purus eget faucibus. Morbi iaculis gravida nisl, ut luctus lorem iaculis at. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc semper augue mattis leo pretium suscipit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec commodo orci et sem hendrerit aliquam. Curabitur aliquam lorem sed nibh hendrerit pellentesque. Maecenas non mi et felis luctus faucibus. Integer vitae purus elit. Proin ac justo ut nulla volutpat cursus. Nunc dignissim ante justo, et elementum nisi venenatis blandit. Vivamus ac hendrerit ante, vitae rhoncus massa. Praesent vel mattis dui.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Juniper Kale

You'll have to rise above the best
And prove yourself, your spirit never dies!
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town!

Juniper stood as she heard they were soon arriving. Her Sylveon, Sabrina, had jumped out of her lap right before she did, happily looking up at her. She had let her out during the journey here, keeping the others still in their poke balls for now until they arrived. Marik, her Mightyena, was a bit of a mischief maker, and Alana, her beloved Lopunny, was happy to follow suit. Killie the Typhlosion was the one who kept them in line, being the first Pokemon she ever had, but it was better not to let them cause any trouble in such a combined space. Sabrina was level headed and calm though.

Stretching, she looked down at the pastel colored Pokemon. "Ready, Sabrina?" she asked her.
"Sylveon!!!" she replied excitedly. They both made their way off the ship, picking her Pokemon up as she did so. There didn't seem to be any staff around, and she wondered where they were supposed to go once they got off. Sabrina was looking around quite curiously as well. For the moment, things were rather..chaotic with the crowd. Jun's best guess on what to do now was wait for further instruction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Leilani 'Lei' Pascal

ωє ωιll fιℊħ†
                                                                ωє ωιll fąll
                                                                †ιll †ħє ąηℊєls sιηℊ øůr søηℊ

█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█

Nulla eu condimentum urna, vitae ullamcorper nunc. Praesent id nunc eu elit suscipit sollicitudin venenatis vitae nisl. Donec rutrum ante augue, tincidunt posuere sem hendrerit in. Vestibulum a sagittis augue, id vulputate libero. Nulla facilisi. Sed vitae mauris congue, tincidunt orci eget, commodo elit.

Quisque nec ligula aliquam urna tempor porttitor. Curabitur eu rhoncus tortor. Proin et ante elit. Pellentesque quam velit, convallis et ante ac, faucibus vestibulum elit. Curabitur eu quam in quam interdum scelerisque. Donec tincidunt consectetur mauris, id ornare lacus malesuada eget. Aliquam malesuada dui eget tempus rhoncus. Quisque ornare lorem et ipsum eleifend pellentesque. Curabitur mollis nisi id ligula porta, non adipiscing lectus interdum.

In vel mauris eget enim hendrerit molestie et id tellus. Nam iaculis ante elit, et sagittis justo blandit nec. Donec dictum nunc non nulla tempor, ut semper mauris porttitor. Nullam adipiscing bibendum purus eget faucibus. Morbi iaculis gravida nisl, ut luctus lorem iaculis at. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc semper augue mattis leo pretium suscipit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec commodo orci et sem hendrerit aliquam. Curabitur aliquam lorem sed nibh hendrerit pellentesque. Maecenas non mi et felis luctus faucibus. Integer vitae purus elit. Proin ac justo ut nulla volutpat cursus. Nunc dignissim ante justo, et elementum nisi venenatis blandit. Vivamus ac hendrerit ante, vitae rhoncus massa. Praesent vel mattis dui.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image >Name:
::: Abigail Winters :::
>Age
::: 18 :::
>D.O.B.
::: 11/21/1997 :::
>Grade
::: 12 :::
>Homeroom Class
::: 3-B:::

For Profile:

User Image
Username: KyaKonami

Appearance: I really like cats.. sometimes I like flowers N-Not sure I'm comfortable right now!! Brought this just in case...
Birth name: Abigail Winters
D.O.B. / Age: November 21, 1997/ 18
Height: 5'2"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Abigail is a bit shy, to the point of barely speaking unless she actually knows you. She is mostly soft spoken, and has a brilliant imagination that can rival most. While she can break from this when pushed, it is an extremely rare sight.
Writing
Cats
Dislikes:
Being stressed
Spiders
People who call her names due to social status
Name among friends: Abby
Grade: 12
Homeroom Class: 3-B
Brief History: Abby's family was never on the side of upper class, but they had always tried their hardest. Things weren't difficult for her at first, aside from being rather shy and extremely imaginative from a young age. Things changed a bit when her parents wound up in a car crash when she was 14. Her father was mostly unscathed but her mother was a different story. They tried everything to save her, but were unsuccessful. Then her father got laid off and hospital bills were coming in as well as funeral expenses. If not for family and friends, they would have been homeless. Things haven't gotten much better for them financially, but they are able to keep up rent in a small apartment, and they're content there. Abby herself aspires to be a writer now, with her father's full support.
Extras: Abby's imagination tends to cause her to refer to people by different species or titles, depending on how she sees them. You could be a princess, an elf, or even a dragon in her eyes depending on how she views you. The fact that she is a nerd as well is no surprise.
What's in the bag:
Clothes(shirts, socks, pants, shorts, underwear, bras, shoes, light weight sweater, swimsuit)
Bathroom supplies(toothbrush/paste, shampoo and conditioner, brush, comb, soap, wash cloth, towel, deoderant)
Other things(A couple of books, writing notebook, pencils, sharpener, sunscreen, bug spray, flashlight, clip-on reading light, batteries, bandaids, alcohol(disinfectant not drink!), camera)

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Nanao Kross
Frostwing

I will swallow
If it will help my sea level go down
But I'll come back to haunt you if I drown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc id orci iaculis, placerat ante nec, blandit mauris. Mauris vitae libero posuere, elementum justo at, malesuada est. Quisque eros arcu, varius et iaculis sed, dictum eu justo. Pellentesque blandit mi quis purus consequat, et elementum nisi sagittis. Suspendisse mattis, nisi id bibendum fringilla, libero massa pharetra nunc, porttitor convallis eros nibh vel nulla. Vestibulum egestas, metus vestibulum tincidunt eleifend, mi nulla euismod metus, at laoreet magna ipsum in neque. Aliquam erat volutpat. Curabitur iaculis dictum est, in ultrices lectus pulvinar porta. Ut dui arcu, bibendum sagittis magna quis, lacinia tempor massa. Phasellus tristique, dui quis tempus semper, est diam euismod lorem, quis facilisis nulla nisl id quam.

Aliquam varius odio ut augue tristique ultricies. Duis convallis velit enim. Donec sollicitudin imperdiet ligula vel ultricies. Mauris ut maximus purus, quis ultricies lectus. Ut sagittis ante in mi ornare, a lobortis enim tincidunt. Sed eu urna nec diam euismod finibus ac id dui. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Aenean viverra ex id ante aliquam, non convallis risus cursus. Morbi auctor tristique leo vitae porta. Proin pulvinar odio elit, a molestie velit malesuada quis. Etiam feugiat a mi vitae fermentum. Nam efficitur et tellus vel ultricies. Fusce consectetur sagittis odio quis eleifend. Donec vel orci enim.

low tide and high sea
The oysters are waiting for me
If I'm not there on time I'll send my emissary

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Abigail Winters

In my field of paper flowers
and candy clouds of lullaby

Abigail had nearly been late to get on the bus that morning. Having stayed up later than expected the night before, she had overslept by fifteen minutes. Even then, the girl still had to finish picking out things to take with her. Once she had everything in her bag, she showered, ate and did all the necessities before practically running out of the apartment door, telling her father goodbye as she did. Abby had fixed up a few things for the week. She wasn't the most competent cook, but she knew how to do a few things.

Once she had reached the bus, which should have been pulling off, did she realize she had rushed only to discover they were running late. When they did finally get going, she made her way to a seat middle ways on the bus and settled in. She was still a bit tired and it was long after they began that she nodded off. Her head leaned back against the seat, she was silent as the cat nap took place.

It wasn't until they stopped and her teacher began to speak that Abby woke, her face flushing as she pushed some of her hair back. She was slightly embarassed about that, and when they were clear to get off the bus, she did so, shifting her bag slightly and looking around. The place seemed nice enough. She had to admit that there was a tree a few feet from the cabin that looked like it would be really nice to sit under and write.

With: fellow classmates
Items on hand: bag full of essentials

I lie inside myself for hours
and watch my purple sky fly over me

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Username: Haseo Gentsu

Appearance: 1,2,3,4,5
Birth name: Izuru Kyoushi
D.O.B. / Age: August 20, 1997 / 18
Height: 5'11.5"
Sexuality: Hetero
Personality: Izuru is a quiet-nature person. Shy at first, but comes out and is quite friendly once he gets to know someone. He likes to be alone most of the time, especially when he's sketching or singing since he has a very low self confidence. However, he is open and laid back once in the water.
Reading
Swimming
Cooking
Singing/Writing
Dislikes:
Ignorance/Arrogance
People who act on their social status
Overly loud people
Name among friends: Izu
Homeroom Class: 3-D
Brief History: Izuru is a single child in a family that doesn't understand the word "family". From early on, his parents were never really home and left Izu by himself with either another family or with a sitter. As time went on, it seemed that there were times that they would forget about their son and do what they wished to do otherwise. So, it is easy to see that he's not only shy, but there is no confidence in the boy. Even so, he pushed forwards and found a niche of his own. Eventually, Izuru moved out of that house and began a life on his own, still going to school to finish, and to continue on the job that he has.
Extras: No one knows that Izuru's parents are no longer around. They died when he was about 16 and he kept it to himself. Izuru is also known by another name, Akashi, in the music industry, as the lead singer in a group called "Another Story".
What's in the bag:
Clothes: Shirts, pants, underwear, socks, swim trunks, shorts, track jackets, and a sport coat. The essentials
Personals: Brush and comb, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, A couple cloths
Food and Drinks: Granola bars, Water bottles, Trail mix packs, Cooking supplies (A few small pans, olive oil and such)
Extras: Pocket knife, Sketch book, Song Book (Secret), Pencils, Charcoal, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, A small shovel

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Username: KyaKonami

Appearance: 1 2 3
Birth name: Jira Toshigi
D.O.B. / Age: 05/17/1996 /19
Height: 5'6"
Sexuality: pansexual
Personality: Jira is a bit of an a*****e sometimes. She can tend to be blunt, saying what she means and if it does hurt feelings, shrug it off. She has a sailor mouth and doesn't have any qualms about using it. Her trust circle is small, but those that do manage to get inside of it are stuck there unless they do irreparable damage. Though really, half the time people don't know how much trust she puts in them, since any moments of softness she shows are quickly covered by an outburst of toughness.
Roughhousing
Cigarettes
Dislikes:
Overly goody goody people
most authority
bugs
Name among friends: anything but Jira is unacceptable
Homeroom Class: 3-D
Brief History: Jira had some tough beginnings, due to her parents dying in a crash that left her without an eye at a young age. With the rest of her family also being dead or unreadable, she was put into foster care, a time she grew to resent with a passion. She reacted by lashing out, being a brash, unreasonable girl, and that led to her being passed around quite a bit.

It wasn't until she reached late middle school that a family didn't even mind her attitude. They adopted her and a younger girl that was being fostered at the same time, Sarah. Truth be told she had a soft spot for the girl and it showed. She went through highschool making slightly decent grades, though still getting in trouble for back talk and general foolishness, as well as her slightly aggressive demeanor.

Extras: Though she has a slightly aggressive demeanor, she's only really been in one fight at school. And to be fair to Jira, the guy she laid out had touched her innapropriately.
What's in the bag:
Clothes(shirts, pants, shirts, swimsuit, socks, shoes)
Hygene supplies(Toothbrush/paste, soap, shampoo and conditioner, Wash cloths, towel, deodorant)
Other(Pocket knife, bandaids, Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses, MP3, headphones, flashlight, batteries, spicy chips)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff