Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
This is property of Vi (your fbi agent). I just needed a mobile friendly version. OTL

Log in to read, KISS ME OR KILL ME. This is the isekai romance drama that's risen in popularity since it's conception and has a tremendously large following worldwide. There is talk about possible live action adaptations, a game already exists, and so on. With so many iterations, translations, and fanbases popping up, there are plenty of people from all walks of life that are aware of the story! Well, those who read webnovels, anyway.

Now, have you ever imagined yourself reading said webnovel then somehow, through various means and methods, awake to find yourself inside said the world of KISS ME OR KILL ME? You have to do your best to survive the climate of the world with the knowledge you've retained from reading the story! Or perhaps you're from the novel's world, and dealing with the drastic changes to the story and other people's personalities taking dramatic shifts. Either way it's a promise of drama and intrigue as you figure out this new changing world.

Quote:
CREATOR : your fbi agent tab MOD(S) : ink stained ink tab LITERACY LEVEL : lazy af tab STATUS : in creation / closed
KEYWORDS : isekai / tropes / slice of life / arranged marriage / fantasy / romance / honestly trope hell we're going heavy handed friends

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍fbi
tab tab tab tab tab T H E tab S T O R Y tab I S tab N O T tab D E C I D E D

The story of KISS ME OR KILL ME follows a saintess main character, not born of noble lineage, adopted and exploited by a smaller noble family to raise the family status. Very much a Cinderella retelling type of story with more political intrigue. There’s favored siblings, knight in shining armor, nobles and anything else that you could want in a period-drama webnovel - it’s all in the formula!

Through the course of the story, MC’s powers are realized, she is sent to the religious capital FIANA to be trained. It’s in the Holy City of Fiana that most of the cast enters the scene through various events and political movements that eventually moves everyone into one convenient place. Of course, this in itself takes several chapters to get through and adaptations in manhwa and games have began with talk of a live action or animated tv series as well - either way, it’s gained traction in a lot of people’s eyes!

Cliffhangers have readers on edge and constantly coming back, as well as moments where you’re sure something is going to happen one way - given the way these things are often written - things seem to go another way or the introduction of a new pivotal character changes the dynamic. There are some that argue that the story could have ended chapters ago, but much like popular series, sometimes they get so much traction they get a life of their own.

Right at a pivotal moment in the story where the MC is confronting one of the villainesses - the webnovel went on a small hiatus. Everything stopped, but is coincidentally when everything begins.

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒕fbi
tab tab tab tab tab F A T E tab I S tab N O T tab W R I T T E N tab I N tab S T O N E

The story thus far had everyone in the Holy City of Fiana - a neutral territory, or so it claims - in response to a prophecy that the ORACLE had announced. A shift of power and the will of the Gods would be known when they selected their avatar. So, nobles from the other countries and continents all arrived to Fiana to either hope they would be chosen or to see the prophecy in real time.

Because of this, nobles who had estates in the Holy City all took their turns hosting lavish balls for various reasons, between showing off their wealth, using it as a way to plot and scheme publicly, or even just trying to stave off boredom the way wealthy people did. Time had seemed to progress past all this, surely there are those who recall - but fate seemed to think this was the perfect time to implant some new characters or character upgrades, at this point in the story line, and starting the story over again from this point.

Not everyone who is not isekai’d should recall the time reset. There are some that may realize it later, or think of it as a dream, and some will realize what has happened but aren’t able to talk about it without sounding like they’re crazy - and some it seems like magic is stopping them from talking about what they know at all. Either way! The timeline reset is about midway into the story - so those with outside knowledge of the story can use that to their advantage, as well as those aware of the reset - but as we move forward form this point, memories of past timelines will slowly being disappearing, as well as knowledge outside of the story!

What does this mean? There is no overarching story, and anything that has happened or is canon to the story can be agreed upon in ooc plotting - but obviously things are supposed to be different and change, so think of this almost like a sandbox story - we’re all making it up as we go! Plotting is key, if you do not plot with others, it won’t work!

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab IMPERICAL CAPITAL : Ouranos tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxKNOWN KINGDOMS : Escana |
tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Dragonkin | Fairy | Shapeshifters | Elves tab xxx NATURAL RESOURCES : Magic Stones | Fairy Fruit | Wyvern Trade | Pegasus Trade

Quote:
The Aloysha Empire was once thought to be uninhabited wastes - almost all of it is harsh tundra forests with steep mountains that hide anything else that may have existed there. Only in the past ten years had countries sent exploration parties out to see if they could map (and survive) the area as predecessors had claimed it was completely uninhabitable. They were mostly correct.

The forests that surround the Aloysha Empire are magic and the magic is to protect the area from invaders, unwelcome guests and the like. It is also deceptive in how large the forest is, another magic trick that had obviously stumped mages for hundreds of years. No, the Aloysha Empire is home to the FAE REALM. As an empire, it is host to several monarchs, but the empirical family are dragons. Their magic, being the oldest fae creatures, is the strongest and so they were always tasked with protecting the realm. The only reason anyone knows about them is because they allow it.

For one reason or another, monarchs from Aloysha have arrived in Fiana, whether to witness the prophecy or they had one of their own - they are pretty guarded with their answers.

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : Alodia Kore tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxKNOWN HOUSES: Ryland | Eckstein | Harlow
tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Human | Half-Elves | Shapeshifters | Demons tab tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Farmland | Technology | Military

Quote:
The most modern in technological advances amongst the other kingdoms and empires - with a combination of magic and technology they have made several advancements that have made them a paragon amongst the others. It has also given the country, as a whole, a rather large head. They had made agreements with the floating kingdom, LAPUTA for their wizards to be conscripted in the crowns service. For what? Wealth? Power? No, it was for Laputa itself. Though that isn’t really common knowledge, and history of Laputa itself has been more or less stripped from history books and rewritten by those in power. Anyway! It’s made the Wisterian crown quite heavy for those who sit under it, and it also paints a target on their back from others.

Besides that, the country is rich in other ways as well; the soil is fertile and yield great crops that also give them a good head on trade. The technological marvels bring visitors and those willing to spend their gold for something to take home. The scenery near the wastes that border them and Fortnoss - while treacherous due to wayward wizards - is quite beautiful to behold.

Their military might is amongst the strongest, but purely for their magic-technology, magitech. There is great talk of the military prowess of the eastern kingdoms, but there have never been any talk of war - fighting them would be madness if you did not have an army of wizards at your disposal.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍-𝒅𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒊fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : Shambala tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxKNOWN HOUSES: TBA
tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Human | Celestials | Shapeshifters | Demi-Gods tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Jewels, Precious Metals, Spices, Textiles

Quote:
To the far east across the sea, there is another wastes - as the Wisterians would call it. A vast desert that hid many oasis and twice as many tombs. Many, not from the desert kingdoms, believe that treasure also lies waiting in the desert sands, and brings the occasional explorer. Or rather, the occasional corpse. The desert is vast and harsh as any sea, and anyone who does not know it or is equipped to survive, simply do not. However, deep in the desert along a river that runs down from mountains far to their north, there lies the jewel of the desert; The Sultanates of Al-Djannei.

The sultanates are ruled by the Sultan and his vizier. There they are masters of trade. Most anything and everything from the eastern side of the world arrives in the capital. Though they are deep in the desert, their river runs to meet the ocean and is the closest and fastest means to the western side of the world. Besides being the central hub, mines in the deserts have produced plentiful gems that the rest of the world seems to covet - it allows them to barter and trade for sums that even a lowly merchant can treat themselves as kings. Unfortunately, money is not so useful if there is no food - so the sultanates are very dependent upon trade. They of course do produce other things than jewels. Livestock is kept for their meats, transport, and their hair/wool for textiles. More hearty plants will grow in the meager oasis that exist in the desert, but not enough to sustain the great peoples of the sultanates.

They are more peaceful than not - often outsourcing their muscle with mercenaries from overseas or the north. Generally their only interest lies in trade, but trade of knowledge with the prophecy looming over the holy city in the sea, has the sultan curious.

User Image
  • tab tab tab tab O1. ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒔𝒉𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab IMPERIAL CAPITAL : Xi'an tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxKNOWN KINGDOMS : Ewhyae | Cheng-Du | Qui Hong | Laaos | Kunan
    tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Human | Oni | Yokai | Celestials | Shapeshifters tab tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Tea, Silk, Spices, Precious Metals, Philosophy

Quote:
    East of the great desert is the titan of the east, the Shu Hong empire. They have an immense trade in silks and teas that, similarly to Al-Djannei, have given them a great deal of wealth from western countries. They are seen as even more peaceful, but that was after hundreds of years of civil wars and raiding nearby countries before they all assimilated.

The Shu Hong people are one steeped deeply in tradition, and very rarely stem away from those traditions. That was until the current emperor, early in his reign, had been swayed by western missionaries to adopt their faith. It has been the official religion for the past fifty years, but not the most popular religion. Nobles, whether they truly practice the religion of Fiana or not, many felt compelled to go to the Holy City for the prophecy announcement. Or at least, due to the social and political climate surrounding the emperor, it was expected that at least some go.

They would have the longest journey, but with a sea border, going by ship or traveling the merchant roads through the desert to board at Al-Djannei, many went if only for the journey.
  • Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    User Image
  • tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒂fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : The Mages College of Laputa tab tab xKNOWN HOUSES: N/A (Benefactors & Graduates that donate have sway in politics here)
    tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : N/A (All Races can wield magic) tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Training of Mages for hire around the world

Quote:
    Laputa as they know today is a floating fortress in the sky, home to the magic academy where they train magic users that are then conscripted into the Wisterian crown’s service for a minimum of two years before they’re able to leave. Most do not, as the Wisterian royalty are very generous with their mages. Of course, Laputa does allow mages from other countries to train there, they still must serve the Wisterian crown for a minimum of two years. Since they are not in a time of war (as of only a few months ago), wizards in the service are more bodyguards or toys to show off to other nobles.

However, the history of Laputa is a bit darker. For many years, hundreds of years, Laputa was a floating kingdom in the sky. She swayed over all the lands and hid in the clouds - in the past hundred or so years, the details being scrubbed from most public records, Wisteria infiltrated and liberated the Laputa peoples from their home. There’s rumors that there is a Laputa royal still alive somewhere but no one knows or it’s dismissed as legend.

The Laputa 'court' consists of merely wizards of various ranks. They can be any ethnicity though non-human mages are rare and would unlikely attempt to visit a more-or-less Wisterian military base. The mages of Laputa can be summoned to Fiana and those not may go simply to see what is going on - they have a good deal of free-roam capability if their rank is high enough (and if not they can always sneak out).

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂fbi
    User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : The Holy City of Fiana tab tab tab tab xKNOWN HOUSES: Any who enter the church take the surname Fianelli
    tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Human | Celestials | Nephlim tab tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Religion, Tea, Knowledge

Quote:
    The Holy City in the Sea, home to the Temple of Fianelle. It is the name of the deity that they believe created the world and brought magic to people. Magic is highly tied into the religion but only a certain type of magic. They refer to their mages as saints and saintesses, thought to be blessed by Fianelle themselves. Those who are found to have the MARK OF THE SAINT are often taken from their homes at a young age (if found) and begin living in the temple to hone their magic and strengthen the church.

Fiana is truly a rather large archipelago in the sea, a near midway point between the Western Continent and the East. It is warm all year round, and as much as magic is a part of the religion, so is water. Many of their temples and cities are partially flooded leaving a very dream-like visage to those who visit. Many nobles and royals have estates on the archipelago, as their social season is often spent in the Holy City. Besides the temple it is a bustling floating city, pleasure barges sway in the waves and the atmosphere is almost always cheerful. The religion is not quite so stiff that it does not allow for people to show their thankfulness to the goddess in alternative ways, so to speak.

Above all else, as a neutral territory, nobles and royals of any nation and race can find peace in the Holy City, so long as they are respectful and with a healthy fear of the church.
  • Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    User Image
  • tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : Domnesti tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab KNOWN HOUSES: Celtigard | Whitespire | Godwyn | Bellanger
    tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Elves | Fae-touched | Shapeshifters | Orc tab tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Magic Wood, Technology, Architecture, Art

Quote:
    A kingdom thought to be swallowed by the Mori forest - or at least that’s what some call it. Wisteria seem to only call it a magic forest, but Fornfoss and Palisade call it by name. There is a fear and respect for the forest that swallows the land. Or at least, mostly swallows the land. Fornfoss had somehow survived the forest’s advances. No, they cannot rightly traverse the forest, but they can fly over it. More so out of necessity, Fornfoss was the first kingdom to invent air travel. They are rudimentary airships, but no one else has them. Not that many absolutely need them, seeing as Wisteria has a whole floating kingdom. They use magic to get up there, but no one else has domination of the sky like Fornfoss. So there.

Besides that, there is a river that flows through the forest and to the sea, but it requires riding into Wisterian waters as Fornfoss does not have a port, and the river that connects to Palisade’s port does not, for some reason, allow for large ships. Or any ship that they had tried to set out ended up going nowhere fast.

There is not great necessity for this nature claimed kingdom to participate in the oracle’s prophecy, it is not their main religion - sticking to the old gods of the earth - but out of curiosity, perhaps.

• tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎fbi

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab KINGDOM CAPITAL : Dagmær tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxKNOWN HOUSES: Lionhardt | Windsmere | Morel | Bishop
    tab tab tab tab tab COMMON RACES : Human | Elves | Fae-touched | Demons tab NATURAL RESOURCES : Food | Marble | Art | Glass

Quote:
    Were it not for the encroaching magical forest the coastal region of Artiva would share a border with Fornfoss; and the political divide between these once close kingdoms has only grown with their geographic separation. An unfortunate misunderstanding occurred approximately a decade ago that led to high tensions and brought the two to the brink of war. However, time has finally allowed tempers to cool and there is an effort being made on Artiva’s part to heal the relations and bring the two kingdoms back together if possible.

The coastal region of Artiva is kept small on one by the same encroaching magical forest that threatens their former ally, and by the ocean on the other. Indeed, to call it a ‘kingdom’ at all might seem exceedingly generous to those from far larger continents. Their continued survival is dependent upon the support of the Holy City itself but also revenue from travelers back and forth between the continent and the waters.
  • Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    User ImageUser Image

x where
                                                        x who
                                                        x how youz feel

User Image

Ut vocibus platonem nam, sea at amet nobis tibique. No quis expetenda efficiantur eam, et quo utinam mediocrem mediocritatem. 'Feugait molestiae omittantur id duo, aperiam maiorum torquatos usu ei, sumo causae impedit has te.' Cu c** partem vituperata. Aliquip scribentur his no, ad menandri constituto sit, constituam definitionem in sea.

"Ius quot decore facilisis ex, eu ludus nominavi reprimique mea." An nonumy appareat constituto vix, an sea elit suavitate. Velit tation utamur eum te, inani dolorum periculis nec ea. No vis labitur reformidans signiferumque, per te verear voluptaria, sanctus concludaturque vel id. Id vel mucius platonem dignissim, ius graeco facete verear in. An primis labores sea.

Ne animal blandit praesent qui, cu legere option inimicus pri. Putant fuisset qui te. Te mei expetendis adversarium. Dico dicta signiferumque ut quo, eum ridens mentitum forensibus cu. Ut nonumes laboramus sit, eum decore definiebas no, cu mei lorem prodesset eloquentiam.

Solum fastidii accusata ex quo. Soleat indoctum eu c**, cu causae mnesarchum quo. Nec graeco aliquando in, eum ei delenit voluptua dignissim, usu decore nonumes admodum ut. Usu posse malis inani ea. Nam choro suavitate ea, c** graeci doming theophrastus an. Oratio platonem contentiones has id, mea no summo quaerendum.

Eum viderer fastidii sensibus in, putant mollis tamquam vim eu. In qui delenit mnesarchum suscipiantur. Eu vim docendi expetenda gloriatur, oratio integre splendide quo no. Nec at voluptaria mnesarchum, eu noluisse tacimates vis. An fastidii scriptorem eam, mea ad aliquid equidem utroque.

Ne quis abhorreant vix. Qui causae splendide interesset ea, principes sententiae mea cu. Veritus perfecto tractatos pri eu, ei vel ullum detraxit concludaturque. Ei tibique phaedrum expetendis vel, voluptua constituam et per. Est at ullum discere pericula, idque antiopam hendrerit vix ei, oblique partiendo consequat an sit.

Qui vitae ignota similique in, vis at mundi accusam, pri oportere vulputate adversarium in. Nec alia nihil maluisset ad, no detracto tincidunt democritum quo. Cu quo viris ridens detracto, congue invenire ea sit. c** dicit congue tincidunt ea, id novum utroque his.

Ex sed melius euismod facilisi. Eos iudicabit maluisset eu, graeco dicunt has in. Te iriure saperet moderatius his, his modo illum etiam eu. Eu menandri vituperata sit, quot dicunt consectetuer sed id.

Ne illum interesset qui, scaevola similique expetendis pro ne, eirmod dolorum et ius. Eu qui duis molestiae urbanitas. Vis tamquam nusquam periculis et. Dico timeam et has, ex mel prima velit, id mea regione urbanitas. Elit soleat id his, et aeque detraxit corrumpit vim. Mei no salutandi scriptorem theophrastus, ius mutat legere suscipiantur cu.

An fastidii invenire per. Eros perfecto at mel, pri velit tincidunt ex, te eum doctus scaevola detraxit. Minim vocent per an, molestiae expetendis eum id, sit utroque mandamus cu. Eos in civibus volumus adipiscing, vel adhuc incorrupte ea. Prima electram qui eu, nam ne natum decore equidem, an congue dicant postea nec. Latine civibus recteque mei id, his ne quodsi accusam repudiare.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    This was at The Keys of Athar..

User Image

WITH Felix & Lemi »
        LOCATION Road »
        MOOD Rested & Talkative

Yep. The more he heard them speak, the more he was realising just how real this was going to be. His question got answered by Felix. 'What!?' His eyes had gone wide. Really there was only one choice here. “How about we stick to the upmarket? Do they haggle there at all?”

He wouldn't be new to haggling but rarely did he feel it was needed. Jing supposed it would be the difference in the areas. In truth, the picture of how he envisioned Carsia was quite grim. A lot of darkness, streets lacking good lighting, pickpocketers everywhere, and everyone always trying to rope you into buying into something. It sounded so lawless. “I appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thank you.”

After he got the answer his answer, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Light breathing could be heard escaping him. He felt a small chill and he could feel his tail about to pop out but it stopped. There was a nice sudden warmth enveloping him. A soft purr escaped him. Why was it suddenly so very relaxing? His body felt to be gaining energy quicker. That was probably because it suddenly didn't have to burn through more energy to warm him.

A small smile formed on his face. He could hear talking but it wasn't loud to him and was a familiar voice. 'Still giving tour?' His body was enjoying the gentle cradling of warmth but clearly he was rested now. It hadn't been long but it had done him wonders. Far better than his first attempt before getting there. That had been hours but felt like seconds. The wagon hit one small bump and the partial kitsune's eyes crept open slightly.

Then there was a very faint whistle noise. What was going on? He opened his eyes fully to now noticed a cloak upon him that hadn't been there prior. 'Oh, that was the delicious warmth.' He then caught the words. Where were they?

Grey eyes peered out to the landscape. They had certainly travelled longer than he realised and had now came up the Grand Library. Jing yawned covering his mouth as he did so. “That place is so impressive inside. So many people and books. They're strict on entry. It is, indeed, a place of higher learning.” He stretched and removed the cloak carefully folding it to keep its shape. “It was like home to me for some time.”

He began counting it off in mind. “Took me eight years to get my certificate and licensed to practice medicine. I met, Ryu, Lemi's brother there. We ran into each other often.” His eyes went back and between the two not quite sure who the cloak was for. “They didn't used to let non-staff and students in but I don't know if that still rings true. It's been ten years since I was there.” Boy was he realising just how quickly time was passing. He felt old.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    User Image

WITH Future travel crew
        LOCATION Hot Springs/Ryokan
        MOOD Apprehensive

'So!'
            “Ah.."

This felt like it would be difficult. Regardless of their wording, he still wouldn't say he felt comfortable with the majority of their party. There was much talk going on and he felt their eyes upon him. Jing stared at the plate before him still feeling guilty for having pulled anything onto it. He hadn't done anything to deserve to partake of their spoils. The doctor held in a melancholy sigh. Then a gasp that followed the loud clack of a plate of food being placed down broke him from his thoughts. He looked to see the mute one had made the action.

'Well now, that was intense.' It looked like the obviously stronger male was looking at him but with the mask on, he couldn't be sure. He then caught the mercenary's grin. Was that common amongst them? Did they find being so forceful necessary? He now worried about how much he would stand out by not being like that. Grey eyes navigated to the plate and he could feel his stomach quietly rumble. 'I suppose he means well.'

Jing gave a small bow from table and spoke. “Thank you." He then caught Lemi's quick glance. Jing didn't feel he had done anything special in their past. Lemi had been kind, so he had been kind in return. He blinked hearing his words. 'Have I really not changed at all?' He supposed that was true.

Other than his hair length, nothing had actually changed. He wondered if that was a good thing. Jing watched the interaction between Lemi and Felix. It was caring and kind. He doubted he'd experience such behaviour from most in the crew but that was fine. The silent one was at the last of his meal, so he exited. With a response from Alikhai, his brow arched and the words slipped softly from his lips. “Coffee.."

It was native to a region he had only heard of, but never visited. “Ah, I see. Alright. Thank you for the answer." He watched the red head follow after the masked one. Someone was clearing their throat which caused him to look in their direction. It was the knight. His words caused Jing to gulp. Just how dangerous was this journey going to be? “O..oh, I see. Thanks for the kind offer. I would like that very much."

'I would pay him for his time.' He wasn't sure how he'd be trained as he had no actual experience with swords nor bow and arrows. Was that a requirement? He was used to needles and surgical scalpels. Well, porcupine quills also but those were not sustainable regardless of how effective they were. Removing those from clients who had encounters with the little startled creatures had only left him with a handful at best. It wasn't as if he had need to use them at any point in his life thus far, but they were pointy and hard with a sizing akin to a 18 gauge hypodermic needle with the ability of penetrating the skin and being four times harder to remove than a needle. The quills had been nothing more than cute decorative souvenirs.

However, Saruan now had him wondering if he got better could they be used when stuck in bad situations? Did he even have the accuracy for that? With Alikhai gone, he fell back to silence. Jing reached for a stick of the sausage on the plate and quietly nibbled it. He gave a tiny chuckle. Jing was quite sure no one else would be battling others by throwing needles at them, at least not like him. He knew very well that he was an oddball.

“I'm you've seen many things that many not be able to even stomach let alone fight through." Though few had needed his attention for battle wounds. He could count such soldiers and warriors on hand. His eyes followed to where Volk motioned. “Oh, no. I wasn't. I'm sure you all have found ways to get along." Jing smiled and went back to nibbling the sausage. In truth, he wished to do what the mute one had done.

His stomach was screaming for food but his mind was battling it. Each bite was just increasing his guilt. “Forgive me for any hardships that I may have caused from joining. I will do my best not to get in the way." He looked back to the plate with a small sigh. How did they think he'd feel taking what he hadn't worked for? Jing just began forcing food in to keep anyone from throwing more food his way. He'd suck it up and just treat himself for the upset stomach he was bound to have later.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    Six Golden Rules of Rping
    Rule 1. I rarely play females. Don't even bother asking.*
    Rule 2. No basic plotting done. = No OOCing. Sorry, just not happening.
    Rule 3. I will no longer have it an option to couple more than one of my characters with the same person. It's just not right and not fair.**
    ** If there is no major imbalance, I may make an exception up to a maximum of two characters. The choice is at my discretion.
    Rule 4. What happens in OOCings. If you're OOCing with me, it means you are in consent and know fully well what you're doing. It also means you understand what happens there may or may not happen in the IC.
    Rule 5. If you want one of my characters, do not assume hinting makes it official. Even if my character has expressed a great interest in OOCings. We must both give consent and I will expect the words: “official, concrete, set in stone” to come into play. If they do not, nothing is set in stone/official.
    Rule 6. Do not think that if I agree to rule 5 that you may now ******** my character over by doing one of the following and I will NOT go back on my word...as I most certainly will retract said finalisation of rule 5.
    ☆ Treat my character like s**t.
    ☆ Believe the above won't make my character seek attention elsewhere.
    ☆ Cheat on my character when my character has been faithful.
    Note: Being kissed by another and not resisting it will be considered cheating if done more than once. If done the first time and not reported to my character, the first offence will be treated as cheating.
    ☆ Anything resembling any of the above.
    ☆ Be sensible if cheating has been approved by all parties affected it does not fall under the above rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.*w*

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    User Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image
    User Image User Image
    tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐fbi
    Quote:

FULL NAME : Karim Navari (Ishida Haruto)
    NICKNAME(S) : n/a
    HEIGHT : 6'8” (203cm)
    WEIGHT : 265lbs (120kg)
    BODY TYPE : Athletic
    DOMINANT HAND : Ambidextrous
    RELIGION : Folk Religion
    MAGIC : Naturally healing tears, fireproof, feathers are powerful magical catalysts )so people like to take dropped ones to aid in spells).
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS : Single - Attached (dating Datura)
    SPOUSE : None
    CHILDREN : None
    RELEVANT SIBLING(S] : None
    PLACE OF RESIDENCE : Multiple locations
    HOUSEMATES[/color : None
    PENMANSHIP : Simple & Clean
    VOICE SAMPLE : Talking & Singing
    MUSIC : Theme, Love Travel
    HIDDEN TALENTS :
    Quote:
    Baking, cooking, singing,

SECRETS :
    Quote:
    An open book. Just ask.

xxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FAVOURITE THINGS

COLOUR : Gold
    SHAPE : Disc
    APPETIZER : Nikuman/Baozi
    MAIN ENTREE : Okonomiyaki
    DESSERT : Mitarashi Dango & Matcha Tiramisu
    VEGETABLE : Onion
    DRINK : Green tea
    ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE : Sake
    HOUSE PET : None
    MYTHICAL ANIMAL : None
    WEATHER : Clear
    REGION : Shu Hong
    ARTICLE OF CLOTHING : None. Prefers to be without.
    ACCESSORY : Earrings
    BODY PART : Chest
    FLOWER : Sakura (Cherry Blossoms)
    PRESENT : Your company

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔fbi
    Quote:

CHARACTER & TROPE :
    Quote:
    description here

CHARACTER & TROPE :
    Quote:
    description here

CHARACTER & TROPE :
    Quote:
    description here

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓fbi
    Quote:

QUESTION :
    Quote:
    answer

QUESTION :
    Quote:
    answer

QUESTION :
    Quote:
    answer

tab tab tab tab ᵀᴴᴱ 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔fbi
    Quote:

01. : xx
    02. : xx
    03. : xx

owner1
    owner2
    User Image

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    Bartender
    Prepares drinks and takes orders at the bar.

Suggested Relations:
    Alcohol is purchased from the Orchard.
    The Blacksmith and Woodshop craft and maintain useful tools.
    Take a look at your neighbours! The Inn, Town Hall and Cafe are your neighbouring business, but who lives in the nearby housing?

====================================================

https://i.imgur.com/NqESZX9.png
    https://i.imgur.com/EUjHgsU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/gNmCZBx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7uuQbIc.png
    https://i.imgur.com/qijU2BS.png

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image xxx

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░xxxx░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓝ame: Kian Connelly

✧ 𝓡ole: Blacksmith

✧ 𝓡ace: Night Elf

✧ 𝓐ge: 179

✧ 𝓖ender: Male

✧ 𝓢exuality: Pansexual

✧ 𝓡elevant 𝓘nfo:

✦ Born in Yashal, he was smuggled out by the human who had discovered him after the demise of his parents. He was brought to Thymas, adopted, and raised in the area. Life was full of many discoveries. One of those discoveries lead to his work in smithing.

✦ He's a strict master blacksmith that may more than likely be known for his fatherly behaviour. He's a little more than a bit of a workaholic but when you easily tell that he's compassionate and gregarious. If you're not the talkative type, you may want to avoid this one. He'll attempt to get you to talk at least a little.

✦ Kian has been in Fontania for a while. He started in Vespros, then moved to Rumire, from there he went to help with reconstruction in Fontania. A lot of work and time has been spent and it's looking nice in his opinion. He hopes the residents continued to stay as peaceful as they have been thus far.

✦ Don't be surprised if you find him around the cafe looking out of place. He rarely seems to find time to bake anymore and the coffee calls to him. This night elf views the library as a place of knowledge. He loves to engulf himself in books of various genres. Try not to stare if you see a romance novel in his hands.

✦ Kian is not native, but has called Fontania home for nearly fifty years.

✦ His immediate family is long gone but he had a little brother and sister. His brother was born twenty years after him, the sister was a year after. They had kids and those kids had kids. He is a great great uncle.

✦ Trained with his father to learn to protect his eyes and body from the sun using healing magic. Is also self-taught in Lithokinesis/ Mineral manipulation which allows the manipulation of existing minerals even for combat.

✦ Since the loss of his wife, he began taking romantic relationships less serious. Kian has only had hook ups and occasional casual relationships. There has been no actual attachment to anyone romantically for one-hundred years.

✧ 𝓢ample: [x]

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░xxxx░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Imagexxx

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
            User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image xxxxxx

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░xx𝕎 𝕙 𝕠xx░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓝ame: Kian Connelly

✧ 𝓝icknames: Key

✧ 𝓡ole: Blacksmith

✧ 𝓡ace: Night Elf

✧ 𝓐ge: 179

✧ 𝓑irthday: Winter 2nd

✧ 𝓖ender: Male

✧ 𝓟ronouns: He/Him

✧ 𝓢exuality: Pansexual

✧ 𝓗eight: 189cm ( 6'2" )

✧ 𝓟owers: Healing energy manipulation - Heal is in constant use to protect his eyes and body from the harms of daily interactions in non-traditional spaces (sunlight filled locations). A surge of positive energy washes through his body causing it to repair any damage done leaving him in optimal health. It cannot be performed on anyone but himself nor will it work on anything fatal.

Lithokinesis/ Mineral manipulation - It's the ability to shape and manipulate any mineral (i.e. rocks, metal, gravel, gemstones, ore, coal, chalk, clay, limestone, etc.) within reach. May be used in combat but the strength of attacks depend heavily on the durability of the mineral used. This was of use primarily in his hometown and during the war though on very minor levels it is still in use. He cannot create minerals from thin air. Those with Earth manipulation can prove problematic for him.

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░𝕎 𝕙 𝕖 𝕣 𝕖░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓡esidence: A1

✧ 𝓡esidence 𝓲n 𝓕ontania: nearly 50 years

✧ 𝓗ometown: Thymas

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░x 𝕎 𝕙 𝕪 xx░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓟ersonality:

✦ C O M P A S S I O N A T E - This man is quite conscious of others. He feels sympathy often when others come off as distressed and will often try to cheer them up or work them out of it. He'd be happy to alleviate your stresses as stresses are not healthy.

✦ F A T H E R L Y - Oh dear. It seems everyone needs some level of protection. If he doesn't helped them, who will? Or at least that's how he sees things. One can often find him praising them for any of their achievements and being most affectionate. He's been accused of giving people such a fatherly look at times that it's caused some to say he acts as if he's sired the person. Why is he so proud of them? So kind? Caring? Because he can be. Is it so wrong.

✦ G R E G A R I O U S - He knows no one expects this one, but he's been like this since little. His father didn't drill it out of him, it was loved. Kian prefers being in good company. New person? Great. He's likely to approach for a short chat. He'd like to know as much as you're willing to share with him. Don't hesitate to come say 'hi' to him at a party or festival. He won't turn you away

✦ H O N O U R A B L E - Please do not make him eye you from your unethical requests. Bribery is not something he partakes of. He will not change his morals to become better accepted. Kian was raised to be, at all times, moral and ethnical.

✦ S T R I C T - This only has to do with work. He takes his trade very seriously and expects the same from others in the trade. Due to such, expect to be closely observed and for him to expect the best from you

✦ W A R Y - His father taught him to be on guard. Not everyone in this world wishes the best for us. He wouldn't call himself fully trusting of everyone and everything.

✦ WORKAHOLIC - It's not on purpose, he swears. It just kind of happens. You don't want to let people down by being lazy and not getting stuff done as quickly as possible. I mean, they have lives too. Why hold them up? And you don't want to slack off and have people think the worst of you, right?

✧ 𝓡elevant 𝓘nfo:

An adventuring botanist smuggled away a four year old Yashal night elf that was left by his lonesome after the unfortunate death of his biological parents due to cave collapse. The tyke was travelled to the botanist's hometown of Thymas. Though he was raised amongst a mixed population, there were no other families with children from a race that did not include their own. His father's prominence did nothing to keep him from noticing the stares and whispers. His mum, a baker, did all she could to console him. Yet it wasn't exactly a walk in the park at the beginning but he endured. Then there were other concerns. His father quickly noticed the change in environments was hard on the child and began teaching him a way to deaden its effects on his body.

His father put what little magic he knew to work promptly beginning lessons in magic for his son figuring his weak magic healing ability would be sufficient enough to help. It was simple lessons to learn to protect his eyes and body from the sun using healing magic. With Healing Energy, he slowly grew more accustomed to sunlight and could function without any discomfort. When he was nine his father got him a job as a door boy to the mines ignoring the protests of his wife. After a year doing that job, there was an incident in which he inadvertently stopped a few miners and laborers from getting hurt by a sudden collapse of one of the structures towards the entry. Only one person realised it was stopped by him but said nothing. They all just chalked it up to odd occurrences and just left it at that. When he explained it to his parents, his mum immediately pulled him from the dangerous work forbidding him to return.

It was a year or so later that his friend convinced their father to take him as apprentice too. The both of them worked learning the iron working trade for seven years as apprentices to one of the best blacksmiths in Thymas. They split ways as journeymen travelling all over to work for different blacksmiths honing their craft. to become better skilled at their craft. Kian returned home as a master blacksmith. That was the same year of The Uprising in which he lent his services protecting and fighting alongside the humans.

Kian went in at twenty-nine and didn't get to return home until its end when he was thirty-five. Shortly after, he fell in love with and married a younger new arrival who was the niece of a local miner. Her failing health had been hidden from him and explained away, regardless of his inquiries, by not only her but her family and the doctor. She passed two years after marriage during the failed birth of their child. After she passed, he went through solitude for a while and then allowed his trade to absorb his time. It was words from his mother that convinced him to move to Vespros to start again.

He moved to Vespros but after some years, he moved again to Rumire. After some years, he moved because of what he had heard. Fontania was rebuilding and he wanted to be part of that. He's been in Fontania since the end of the first year of their rebuilding. Kian has been living and working as a Blacksmith in Fontania for nearly fifty years.

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░x 𝕎 𝕙 𝕒 𝕥x░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓕avourite 𝓓ish:

✦ Rainbow Curry

✧ 𝓛east 𝓕avourite 𝓓ish:

✦ Failed Dish

✧ 𝓕avourite 𝓕estival:

✦ New Year Festival

✧ 𝓕requents

✦ Cafe

✦ Flower Shop

✦ Library

✧ 𝓛ikes:

✦ Baked Goods (especially sweets)

✦ Boiled eggs (hard or soft)

✦ Books

✦ Cinnamon anything (Rolls are most beloved.)

✦ Coffee

✦ Meat

✦ Plants

✦ Warm beds

✧ 𝓓islikes:

✦ Being deceived

✦ Cut flowers

✦ Disturbed sleep without rewards

✦ Dirty dishes in the sink

✦ Uncomfortable chairs

✦ War

✧ 𝓗obbies:

✦ Cooking

✦ Reading

✦ Swordplay

████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░𝕆 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕣░░░░░░░░░░░ █████████

✧ 𝓜isc:

✦ Kian Connelly is pronounced <KEE-an KAHN-uh-lee>.

✦ He's a long time widower.

✦ Has the habit of quirking his brow when someone tells him a term he doesn't understand.

✦ He has [human] family back in Thymas.

Voice

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
        User Image
        User Image
                                            User Image

LOCATION a place tab

COMPANY
                                            a person tab

MOOD
                                            we feeling tab

• ''This woman.' Her voice came out demurely at the beginning and her words carried a tone of respect. Had she not been in her senior years, Amina may have taken another tone but respect was something she had brought herself to show the elderly most of the time. “Good morning, Lady Soriano!” She was trying hard to overlook that this woman had just been invited in and the crone's first words to her had not been any form of greeting but instead had been about how she is not a proper young lady all because had chased her grandson off with words of acidity. “He is as good as any other. A little older but...” Yep. Amina's hamster had fallen off the wheel with that one.

''What a little?! He's twenty-three years my senior! One year shy of double my age! Plus he's an absolute pervert.' Her pearly whites were on full display as she forced a smile before speaking. “Tell me. What would be the reason a grown man would send his own grandmother to plead his case?” The woman fell quiet and just angrily stomped her parasol. Her ears picked up a haughty huff.

“I will see my way out!” “Yes, please!” The Grall woman chuckled merrily to herself. This had to be her..she lost count..time to have turned some woman away promoting her son, cousin, brother, or grandson. She assumed none ever offered their daughters to women. A notion at this time would be a nice change of pace. She threw the top half of her body over the balcony. “Ugh. This time is far less romantic than people viewed it. Far more constricting too. Fun my arse.”

The raven-haired crone could already be seen exiting their estate to the outdoors. “Good riddance.” She sat up again looking over the estate. Why was there ever anything fun to do here?

Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile. Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile.Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile.

Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile. Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile.Cornflower German chamomile Tulip Edelweiss Rose Crocus Iris. Daisy Carnation Lily of the valley Hyacinth Forget me not Lily Orchid Violet. Snowdrop Chrysanthemum Dahlia Aster Primrose Amaryllis Common sunflower Cornflower German chamomile.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image

xxxx .xxxxLavinio Sibari.
                                              age :xx thirty. xxx gender : xx cis male. xxx sexuality :xx pansexual. xxx occupation :xx teacher » escort » professor
                                              weight :xx 80kg [176lbs]. xxx height : xx 188cm [6'2"]. xxx hair colour :xx black. xxx eye colour :xx cobalt blue.

extra information :xx
                                              age ← achievement/event
                                              15 – 16 ← yes, he graduated at 16.
                                              16 – 17 ← 1st year university student
                                              17 – 18 ← 2nd year university student
                                              18 – 19 ← 3rd year – starts as a part-time assistant teacher | Major: Chem / Minor: English
                                              19 – 20 ← 4th year – graduates | 2nd year as an assistant teacher
                                              20 – 21 ← Uni for Masters | transfers mid-semester [after divorce] to a uni in Japan | 3rd year as an assistant teacher
                                              21 - 22 ← Uni for Masters [in Japan] – graduates | 4th year as an assistant teacher | 4 years of experience
                                              22 – 23 ← 1st year as a teacher in Japan | starts with 5 years of experience
                                              23 – 24 ← 2nd year as a teacher in Japan | 6 years of experience | Meets a certain someone
                                              24 – 25 ← 3rd year as a teacher in Japan | went back to school for his doctorate. got this degree in Japan. | 7 years of experience
                                              25 - 26 ← 4th year as a teacher in Japan Ph.D. Achieved | 8 years of experience
                                              27 – 28 ← 1st year as a Chemistry Professor at a uni in Japan | 9 years of experience
                                              28 – 29 ← 2nd year as a Chemistry Professor at a uni in Japan | 10 years of experience
                                              29 - 30 ← 3rd year as a Chemistry Professor at a uni in Japan | 11 years of experience

• Hobbies: Reading + Whining about his love life over beer or wine + Working out
                                              • Favourite foods: Ohagi + Ichigo daifuku + Onigiri
                                              • Lavinio has always gone by Mr. Bari during his time teaching.
                                              • Lavinio is his given name by birth. His birth surname was Al-Fassi. After being adopted, they gave him their surname (Sibari).
                                              • He has five older siblings. The youngest of them is eleven years older than him.
                                              • Lavinio Sibari is pronounced <LAH-vee-nee-oh SEA-bah-ree>.

xxxx.xxxxtraits.
                                              • attentive › assiduously attending to the comfort or wishes of others; very polite or courteous.
                                              • charming › polite, friendly, and likeable.
                                              • observant › good or quick at noticing things.
                                              • reliable › consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.
                                              • self-confident › trusting in one's abilities, qualities, and judgement.
                                              • territorial › an instinctive act to defend, protect and provide for the one(s) that are loved.

• amorous › of or expressing sexual desire.
                                              • cocky › conceited or arrogant, especially in a bold or impudent way.
                                              • flirtatious › behaving as if you are sexually attracted to someone, especially not in a serious way.
                                              • reticent › unwilling to divulge information about oneself, one's thoughts, and/or feelings.
                                              • self-indulgent › characterized by doing or tending to do exactly what one wants, especially when this involves pleasure or idleness.
                                              • wild › very unusual, often in a way that is attractive or exciting.

xxxx.xxxxlife story.
                                              Lavinio was born in Morocco to a young Italian woman who fell madly in love with an older Moroccan man. That man was married and his mother wound up being no more than a mistress to him as he never did divorce his wife as he had promised her. In fact, the moment she stated she was pregnant he dropped her like a hot potato and never looked back. She was unwilling to move back home unwed and with child, so she tried raising her son as best she could in the foreign land.

The pressure and ill-treatment by society became far too much for her over the years. By the time little Lavi was four, she dropped him off at a neighbour's home with a note that she would be back later in the evening. That never came to be. The neighbour took care of him decent enough for two years but an injury left her husband unable to work so they fell on hard times. Of course, the extra funds going to someone else's child would be the first to navigate elsewhere.

Lavi was always left hungry and had not been allowed out to go to school. He was often pushed to go into the streets to beg for any food or money tourists and passerbys could spare. He pretty much raised himself on the streets between the ages of six and fourteen. It was at the age of fourteen that a convenience store opened in the area. That place always had people walking out with bags upon bags of food and drink.

He walked in thinking it would be as simple to steal from them as all of the food and clothing shops in the outdoor market and found himself quite wrong when the owner's caught him on surveillance tucking all kinds of food and bottled drinks into his clothing. They threatened to call the authorities and he didn't seem to care. That struck them as odd. After walking him to the back of the shop and interrogating him they found out his "supposed" story.

It was looked into and when they realised he was making nothing up, he was taken from the household he had been in and adopted. Needless to say, he had a lot of catching up to do. His adoptive parents put a lot of money into bringing him up to speed but also found him to be studious and gifted when he was finally able to enter school. It didn't take long for him to surpass his peers.

He even graduated from high school early by two years. Lavinio enter college young but not naive. He was street smart and had a way with words that often got him noticed. Yet, his social was not one full of parties. At best, he may have attended one per season. Still by his sophomore year, he had attracted the attention of Sarah - a beautiful girl from one of his classes. She latched onto him and they began dating.

The very next year, Sarah convinced him they were very much in love and they got married. He was nineteen at the time and Sarah was twenty. The marriage lasted a little over a year before she filed for divorce. She had left him because he was too busy for her and neglected her while he was working and going to school. Lavi never denied that though he did make note of her infidelity nine months into their marriage. Luckily, no children were born from the union.

With the prenuptial agreement being found invalidated due to a simple mistake made by his lawyer, Mr. Sabari lost a sizeable amount of his assets and property. Sarah had claimed to have been coerced into signing the prenuptial agreement at the very last minute before the wedding. It had been signed one week prior but with it having not been completed months ago, the court took her side. Assets weren't quite divided fairly.

To make quick money, Lavi took up working as an escort in the evening for a while. From the age of twenty to twenty-two. So, two years to be exact. He quit that line of business to become a teacher full time, which was funny because as an escort he had made more than he did as a teaching assistant. It was in his second year of being a teacher that he transferred to a new school. He hadn't expected to go there but the school he had taught in the first year had only taken him on temporarily. It was in that year that he noticed one particular student [Ito Tomoko], out of all of his class, seemed to have a general dislike of him. When called upon in class, he'd simply wave him off as if to stop annoying him. Any time they'd lock eyes, the guy seemed to turn away in complete dismissal of his existence. It was a little unsettling, but Sabari didn't believe it was any reason to call a disciplinarian as the boy's grades weren't the slightest bit at risk for being low.

Lavi eventually passed it off as Tomo-kun, as he was affectionately called by his fans, being bored in his class. He probably found his teaching to be below him. Lavi wasn't at the school all that much longer before moving on to a higher paying job as a chemistry professor at one of the top ivy-league schools in the area. His students there do not call him anything but Sabari-sensei. It wasn't necessarily done out of his insistence but rather based on the culture of the school and they ran things. He has since been professor teaching at that school and his love life has stayed a constant reminder as to why he prefers books over people.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff