you/me/withoutpants. 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
cheese balls 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tiny Wolf

http://www.zerochan.net/Kazuki+Yone

http://www.zerochan.net/Sorano+Kairi

Tiny Wolf

xx❀ ◞ WHO DOESN'T ( LONG FOR ) SOMEONE TO HOLD?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw h o x k n o w s x h o w x t o x l o v e x y o u x w i t h o u t x b e i n g x t o l d?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs o m e b o d y x t e l l x m e x w h y x I ' m x o n x m y xo w n

xxxxxxxxx( if there's a.. ) -- ❀ -- soulmate for everyone...
xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  CREATED BY LAWLF E L I NE
                  INSPIRED BY BOREDOM (&needingagoodyaoirp)
                  CURRENTLY RECRUITING && PLANNING
                  LITERATE (5paragraphs)

THIS ROLEPLAY WILL HAVE:
                  MALESLASH; GANG WARS; FIGHTING; PROSTITUTES; &probably ROMANCE.

Tiny Wolf

xx❀ ◞ WHO DOESN'T ( LONG FOR ) SOMEONE TO HOLD?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw h o x k n o w s x h o w x t o x l o v e x y o u x w i t h o u t x b e i n g x t o l d?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs o m e b o d y x t e l l x m e x w h y x I ' m x o n x m y xo w n

xxxxxxxxx( if there's a.. ) -- ❀ -- soulmate for everyone...
xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  Welcome to BeauCafé!
                  If you’ve come to the city to be adored by handsome men, taste the best tea&coffee, or try some world famous sinfully chocolate cake, then BeauCafé would be the place for you.

Underneath the romantic charm to this café is a secret, though, a dark secret that only the gangs of the city know about. BeauCafé is a whore house, most prostitutes given to them to look the other way on debts. The current strongest gang is declared the owner of the café, meaning the gang may do as they please with the café and the prostitutes, as long as they don’t lose power over the city.

Power is not usually challenged, the gang Bora, is most often in control of BeauCafé; thanks to their gifted members. It seems a new gang is on the front, a gang addressed by the name Terra. They desire to control the city, and that starts with the BeauCafé.

Tiny Wolf

prostitutes;

It must be difficult being you, completely unaware to your family’s debt… or did you know about it? Well, it’s not like that matters now, you belong to BeauCafé and your family would have to be willing to do a lot of work to get you back. As a prostitute you’re forced to smile for the foolish, innocent customers and serve them happily, hiding what you have to go through. Being bought every night, having your body used by a stranger, and it doesn’t stop there. The gangs create new drugs, and test them on you, most of the time you’re lucky if you make it out alive. How much more of this do you think you can handle?

Bora;

You never thought you would be roped into such a thing, into doing such things, who goes from being an innocent human to someone who kills for power? It’s sickening, isn’t it? Who knows if you’re in Bora willingly or not, but it’s not like you’re going to be getting out of it any time soon, you’ve heard they kill members who want to leave, right? At first you were just a gang who handled selling drugs to idiots, but as time went by the boss seemed to change, he wanted more power, and he wanted to be more then someone who sold drugs.

Overtime he developed a new drug, he refused to tell everyone what it was, but forced them all to take a dose. You felt sick, stumbling around, it was hard to breathe, to sleep, eat, and just function as a human being. The boss told everyone they needed to wait out, after a while it would sink in, they would feel different, better… powerful, but all you saw were other members dying. You realized your fate; you knew what was coming… that is, until it didn’t. As promised, you felt brand new, like no one could keep up with you. You were one of the lucky members who survived the Bora drug.

(your character gained superhuman abilities.)

Terra;

Welcome to the city, of course you’ve already been here; it just feels a little bit different. Terra is the new gang in town, and you all plan to wipe out the other challengers. You all dawn masks to hide your true selves, wouldn’t want people to know you used to be a part of Bora, right? You were the lifeless bodies they tossed into the sea, you were the weak ones who couldn’t survive the Bora drug, but somehow you woke up. You opened your eyes and realized you were in water; you were at the very bottom. You panicked, until you realized you could breathe under water. Looking around yourself you saw more bodies, they were the other Bora members, and they were all slowly waking up to have the same experience you did.

It took some time to get to the surface, you were chained down by something, but eventually you all got free… and then you got pissed. All you could think about at first was your idiot boss, you wanted him to burn, but then you became infuriated with the members who survived. It wasn’t fair! Why did they survive? WHY!? You slam your fist against a brick wall; you feel no pain but pull away to see your wounded hand… and no blood, it finally sinks in that you’re dead but you came back for a reason; revenge.

(yo a** is dead as shitsooooon, but you also have abilities.)

Tiny Wolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces