Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
          User Image

User Image

xxxxYOUR ( ATTENTION ) IS MY MEDICINE
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi release my buried grief and inside lies healing
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melodies◞ of sin ringing in my head mean nothing
                          xxxxxxxxTHE FORTUNE THAT IS YOUR ▬ SMILE ))
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guide me to ; paradise

Elliana was born into an orphanage without getting the chance to ever meet her parents, dumped to the side because she was no longer wanted. The girl had a pretty good life whilst growing up and getting along with others were never a problem. Her childhood was sailing a good wave until it was disrupted awfully when the orphanage burst into flames, burning down every single thing Elliana was familiar with. She couldn't stomach the fact that the arsonist could not be identified either. It was a pity that the first home she would ever know would disappear right in front of her very eyes.

Due to the orphanage's demise, she and her fellow orphans were sent to another orphanage that was quite close to the old one. Once there, she noticed that the reception wasn't quite warm as she would have hoped it to be and the people there seemed to have created a distance from her and her fellow peers. Probable cause was the fact that they were deemed a bad omen and the other kids including the staff believed that the same fate would befall them if the newcomers were given the feeling that they were welcome in the new orphanage. It was horrible treatment that Elliana and her family received.

Since her hair color was quite odd and unique (since who in the world has purple hair), Elliana was often bullied by the other kids in the orphanage. Peer pressure also forced those who she knew to bully her also, causing the girl to lose all trust in anyone she would get close to. The bullying made Elliana withdraw from reality and lock herself up in her room all the time. She completely gave up on the idea of being adopted and the thought of life never appealed to her anymore. That was the time period that her multiple personality disorder showed its increasing signs. The staff, aware of the memory lapses that she suffered under and the mischievous acts that she would often commit without retaining the memory afterwards, decided to send her to a doctor who diagnosed her with the disorder. As a result, the owner made the ultimate decision that Elliana would remain locked up in her room, only to be given meals when appropriate, and to avoid all contact with the other children.

She suffered. The world was an unfamiliar place, including the human beings living in it.

By the age of 16, Elliana was given a slight freedom to interact with the others. But that only increased her worries and stress, causing her disorder to become worse than it already was. With no knowledge of how to interact with the world, Elliana could do the only thing she knew how to do; cause trouble. Elliana often set things on fire, threaten the other children's lives with knives or anything sharp, cause fights, and any other unnecessary trouble she could think of. She was an unruly child and it would only become worse after that. On her 18th birthday, the day she was to be released to the world from the orphanage, Elliana received mail. Mail that would change the way she viewed herself.

The envelope contained a single letter, without any name, revealing the fateful night that caused all her comforts to disappear. The arsonist responsible for the orphanage's demise was Elliana. During that time, her disorder was already showing signs. She was playing with a lighter in her room one day, setting the curtains in her room on fire because the thought of lights and flames enchanted the female. She left the room and the building itself, sparing herself and a few others who were out during that day, from the fire. The news upset Elliana entirely that she attempted to commit suicide.

Before she left the orphanage, Elliana set up a rope in her room and hung herself. However, the noose was not so tight, causing her to struggle and her death was not dealt fast enough. She was caught in her suicide attempt by a staff that came to check up on the girl, who frantically cut her down and lectured her about her attempt. The incident left a rope burn around her neck, which she covers with a necklace.

A few days later, Elliana received an invitation to a "get away cruise" which she begrudgingly accepted due to the recommendation of the owner of the orphanage. Packing her essentials, Elliana departed for a fresh new start.

OOC: Sample post.
User Image

HAINE ELLIANAh a s h i m o t o
                                                Color your w o r l d with deathly strokes.

███████ ████ ███████████

Role! The Murderer who Deceives
                      Location! The back alleyways of Mardell
                      Mood! Calm, but feeling slightly worried
                      OOC! I'm confused. Is his name Jacob or Jack? Or is Jack like a nickname to shorten Jacob?

"Consider yourself lucky. It's not everyday that I'd just let anyone help me." With a small sigh emanating from her lips, Haine placed her tiny palm on his. A small frown flashing briefly across her features. She would have to avoid his attempts at aiding her any further from this. He had already given her so much and if she continued to rely on Jacob, Haine was afraid that she would go soft. It was something she could never afford to happen. "If I'm too heavy, don't hesitate to put me down." With a faltering step, the female took a step towards the red-headed male.

When her yellow-hued eyes traveled to observe his expression, she noticed a subtle crinkling of his nose. It was her, she knew it. The smell of blood was so strong that it probably affected him also. Hopefully he had a shower in his apartment so she'd be able to erase part of the scent.

────────────────────────────────────

User Image
↘↘↘Oreki Hotarou
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

User Image

What The World Can't Lie About?

They All Know Me By...
                  Oreki

On My Last Birthday, The Amount Of Candles Used...
                  Nineteen

I Guarantee I Did Not Cross-dress, I'm Simply...
                  Male

It Changes When I Feel Like It But For Now It's...
                  Heterosexual

Maybe This Wouldn't Be Important If I Could Fly...
                  5'7"

And This Is Preventing Me From Flying...
                  142 lbs

Everything That The Scar Covers.

Most Describe Me As...
                  Someone who doesn't do anything. Assertiveness and stubbornness are qualities I lack and have zero plans in improving. I'm not lazy, I just like to conserve my energy and if that means I have to do absolutely nothing, then that's that. However, when someone gives me something to think about; like a mystery and such, I will see it through the end to the point where it would be done and would be over-perfected, if that makes any sense. I don't have a cold persona nor do I have any charisma like most "cool" teenagers have around my age. Though, I'm still approachable and accessible to talk with. As long as I'm not angered, I'll be fine.

Though What Has Passed Doesn't Matter...
                  I was the first human to be taken by the government, instructed by them to form an organization in which we would have an ultimate goal of destroying all the plagued spirits that haunted the earth, possessing anybody in sight. As humans with super-natural abilities, we were granted the power to do anything. In this case, I was granted the ability of shape-shifting; turning into whatever I wanted to. Along with it came the power of destroying plagued spirits, but we could never purify them. The reason for that, I'm not so sure. Unlike those guardians, or whatever the hell they were, we were still humans and we did not have those silly little sprites talking in our heads. That was convenient, I guess.

Anyway, my mother worked in the government, in which branch I did not know. But I knew that she was the perpetrator that included me in this whole operation. I hate her for that, I can guarantee you. But ever since years ago, I'm not quite sure when exactly, I have been in their clutches. Working for them and destroying various plagued spirits. You could say that throughout the years, I became the top "ace" of this organization.

But recently, my views have not remained the same as they were years ago. It's changed, maybe even for the better. I support them and secretly give the plagued spirits information as to our secret operations. Of course, the government - not even my mother - know of my treachery. If they ever found out, I'd be killed without hesitation, I'm quite sure. So due to that, I'm a double agent. Working for both the plagued spirits and the government. I still destroy a few plagued spirits, but not as much as before. I feel sorta sorry for them, ya'know.

So if you meet me in the streets, be guaranteed to stay clear of my path. Don't want to shed some blood on these beautiful streets of ours.

It's Amazing You Realize That...
                  Chocolates, pastries, shape-shifting into vicious animals, being a double agent, and watching the clouds in the sky.

It Would Be Smart To Stay Away...
                  Plagued spirits that don't cooperate, the government's schemes, his mother, annoying noises, and ignorance.

What Makes Me Different...

It's A Praise It's A Curse...
                  Human

It's Hidden From Sight...
                  Throwing Knives: He's always accurate when throwing his favorite throwing knives, always aimed at a fatal point in the body. But he also uses them for close-handed combat when needed. It's advised that people stay away from him when angry or when he's out fulfilling the organization's duties.

If Only They Knew...
                  Shape-shifting: Oreki uses his shape-shifting ability to turn into vicious land animals such as wolves (preferably) to either, bite people's heads off, defend himself, or to disguise himself. However, his power doesn't limit him to only animals. Oreki can also shift into anything that he can imagine, such as beasts. He can also shift into material objects and living things (such as plants). Oreki's power to shape-shift makes him adapt the characteristics, gaining the exact appearance of the thing that he is shifting into. He prefers shifting into living things, like animals rather than material or organic things.
                  Ex: If he turns into a wolf, he can bite and basically kill humans and other living things. If he shifts into a bird, he can also fly. If he changes into a beast, he can kill and do everything that his imagination will let him. If he morphs into a plant, he won't be able to move.

Though I'm Pretty Sure Nobody Knows...
                  He can never shift into a human, no matter how strong his powers are. The DNA and all the composition matter that makes up a human is too much for his power to replicate exactly. Thus, if he even tries to shape-shift into another human, he will morph into something entirely different and he won't be able to shift back into a human being. Also, if he stays in the same state that he has shifted into for weeks or even months without shifting back into a human, Oreki will adapt all it's characteristics and replace his human one's, thus rendering him powerless into shifting back to his human state.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

The Dreaming Panda
Girl Three
User Image Elliana Kurtwreight
X Age: Twenty-one
X Gender: Female
X Username: The Dreaming Panda
XxXxXxXxXxGentle Wise Determined
EllianaNoriKurtwreight
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Woman in the Reflection

User Image

████ ▌ Down to the Basics

Nicknames
Ellie
Birthday
June 14

████ ▌Hm, Aren't You Nosy

Height
5'1"
Weight
110 lbs
Body Type
Petite and slender
Eyes
Light Purple-Pink
Hair
She has natural ebony hair, but she dyed it a light purple-pink.

████ ▌Let's Get Personal

Personality
Elliana is a simple girl with a simple personality; her simpleness is not to be mistaken for naivety however. She is a rather gentle person with a wise air about her, and a determined disposition to boot. Ellie is not to be taken lightly though, because when her life and everything she holds precious to her heart is threatened, she will retaliate and become a rather wild beast; no longer associated to the sweet little darling persona she has most of the time. In terms of definition for wild beast when pertaining to Elliana, she becomes frantic and acts irrationally; and if necessary, will kill to protect.

Despite various problems that she has encountered in life, Ellie still remains level-headed and calm most of the time. She dislikes creating problems for others and herself, thinking that if she does, she would no longer be accepted by the village's society. The female is soft-spoken and obedient, always doing things that she thinks would please others.

History
Elliana doesn't have much of a story to tell, in all honesty. As a child, she was always well fed and well taken care of that she felt that there was no need for anything else. Her parents were loving and caring, in contrast to the many other children her age that were unwanted and broken.

Family
[Just a short history]

████ ▌Insides and Outsides

If You Want To Get On My Good Side
✦ Sweets and pastries; I can't help it, they're so good!
✦ Individuals that are eloquent; they impress me.
✦ Rain; standing underneath the rain calms me down.
✦ Fluffy clouds in the sky; it's quite nice looking up at them from the grassy fields.
✦ Anything cute; I like kittens, they're so adorable that I could just squeeze them.
✦ Books; I can't by without reading my daily dose of literature.

You Obviously Don't Like Me
✖ Insects; they're disgusting!
✖ Suspicious individuals; I get scared really easily, especially because of creepy men.
✖ Sarcasm and being poked fun at; I don't like being made fun of, it doesn't give you the best of feelings.
✖ Violence; I hate bloody things.
✖ Anything that endangers her; my life is sacred.
✖ Dirty things; I just need to see cleanliness in this world.

Sh, Don't tell anyone but I fear these...
→ Dark, tight spaces; I get very claustrophobic.
→ Heights; it's self explanatory.
→ Noises that go bump in the night; there might be a monster right underneath your bed without you knowing.
→ Death; I've watched enough people die in front of my eyes.

Check Out My Awesome Skills
❧ Cooking and baking
❧ Playing the lyre
❧ Acrobatics
❧ Eloquent with her words; both in writing and speeches

████ ▌Cutting Loose Strings

Sightings
N/A

Extras
▫ Has recently experienced the death of her fiance and has occasional dreams of him that keeps her up at night. The memory of her beloved hasn't really been forgotten yet.
▫ Writes down her dreams in a journal that she keeps close to her; the only way she can remain close to her dead fiance.

Theme Song
Wicked Games - the weeknd cover

Username
The Dreaming Panda
                                User Image

User Image
                                            x x x x xI CAME, I CONQUERED.x xI AM THE SHAPE-SHIFTER.x xPRAISE ME.

Elliana was born into an orphanage without getting the chance to ever meet her parents, dumped to the side because she was no longer wanted. The girl had a pretty good life whilst growing up and getting along with others were never a problem. Her childhood was sailing a good wave until it was disrupted awfully when the orphanage burst into flames, burning down every single thing Elliana was familiar with. She couldn't stomach the fact that the arsonist could not be identified either. It was a pity that the first home she would ever know would disappear right in front of her very eyes.

Due to the orphanage's demise, she and her fellow orphans were sent to another orphanage that was quite close to the old one. Once there, she noticed that the reception wasn't quite warm as she would have hoped it to be and the people there seemed to have created a distance from her and her fellow peers. Probable cause was the fact that they were deemed a bad omen and the other kids including the staff believed that the same fate would befall them if the newcomers were given the feeling that they were welcome in the new orphanage. It was horrible treatment that Elliana and her family received.

Since her hair color was quite odd and unique (since who in the world has purple hair), Elliana was often bullied by the other kids in the orphanage. Peer pressure also forced those who she knew to bully her also, causing the girl to lose all trust in anyone she would get close to. The bullying made Elliana withdraw from reality and lock herself up in her room all the time. She completely gave up on the idea of being adopted and the thought of life never appealed to her anymore. That was the time period that her multiple personality disorder showed its increasing signs. The staff, aware of the memory lapses that she suffered under and the mischievous acts that she would often commit without retaining the memory afterwards, decided to send her to a doctor who diagnosed her with the disorder. As a result, the owner made the ultimate decision that Elliana would remain locked up in her room, only to be given meals when appropriate, and to avoid all contact with the other children.

She suffered. The world was an unfamiliar place, including the human beings living in it.

By the age of 16, Elliana was given a slight freedom to interact with the others. But that only increased her worries and stress, causing her disorder to become worse than it already was. With no knowledge of how to interact with the world, Elliana could do the only thing she knew how to do; cause trouble. Elliana often set things on fire, threaten the other children's lives with knives or anything sharp, cause fights, and any other unnecessary trouble she could think of. She was an unruly child and it would only become worse after that. On her 18th birthday, the day she was to be released to the world from the orphanage, Elliana received mail. Mail that would change the way she viewed herself.

The envelope contained a single letter, without any name, revealing the fateful night that caused all her comforts to disappear. The arsonist responsible for the orphanage's demise was Elliana. During that time, her disorder was already showing signs. She was playing with a lighter in her room one day, setting the curtains in her room on fire because the thought of lights and flames enchanted the female. She left the room and the building itself, sparing herself and a few others who were out during that day, from the fire. The news upset Elliana entirely that she attempted to commit suicide.

Before she left the orphanage, Elliana set up a rope in her room and hung herself. However, the noose was not so tight, causing her to struggle and her death was not dealt fast enough. She was caught in her suicide attempt by a staff that came to check up on the girl, who frantically cut her down and lectured her about her attempt. The incident left a rope burn around her neck, which she covers with a necklace.

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xO. HOTAROU x; ★
                                                  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.
User Image

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE.

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NORI x; ★
          User Image
          User Image

User Image

◤ Elliana had wandered off from the group she had arrived with earlier, for far too long that she couldn't help but jump at every sound that seemed to come right for her. She had been left alone for the past few hours that her paranoia built, signifying that her panic attacks would come eventually, if not soon.

Ellie couldn't help but emit a high-pitched scream when the sounds, those horrifying sounds, echoed throughout the island. Crunches would follow suit, along with pleadings that would haunt even an unstable individual such as her. It was enough to set the female on edge, distraught clearly visible on her face.

Hurry Elliana, hurry. Being alone isn't such a good idea.. With a spring in her step, Ellie hurried back to the temple that she had emerged from when the day had started. Using her arms to shield herself from the oncoming branches sticking out from the bushes, Elliana jogged back - almost frantically - until she came upon a clearing. It was barren, except for the fact that a few figures stood idly right in front of the temple. What were they doing? Elliana hadn't had the slightest clue at all. But whatever it was that they were doing, seemed so trivial, especially when those ghastly sounds echoed throughout the island. It was so loud that she was quite sure everyone had heard it.

"Are you.. all ghosts? Or humans?" Elliana practically shrieked - overcome by excitement - her steps slowing down as she approached the group of four, a rather bewildered expression on her usually dainty face. As she scanned her orchid-hued eyes to examine this new group of people, she noticed that not only did they look rather frightened, but it seemed as if they had no clue whatsoever as to what to do. It almost struck her as odd. Elliana was never the normal one, but she functioned quite well in society. She could have been mistaken for a normal person if not only for the panic attacks she frequently got, if only her multiple personality disorder had not existed in the first place. Elliana could have been normal. She could have been. Yet fate was not so kind to grant her that wish.

With a flick of her wrist, Elliana swept her long orchid strands to the side, clearing her face so she could see better. A moment of silence ensued as she continued examining the unfamiliar faces of her new company, even if she wasn't acquainted with them yet. Present within the group was a doll-like girl with gorgeous brown curls, a male with different colored eyes, a boy with striking blue hair, and a female with a head of silky ebony-hair. Ellie couldn't help but feel rather relieved that she was no longer on her own. "Why.. are you all standing outside? What's so fascinating out here?" There was no doubt that she could clearly hear the abysmally ugly growls within the clump of trees in the far side of the landscape, but she ignored it. For both her sanity and sake. Attempting to acknowledge the suspicious sounds would only heighten the possibility of her attacks. Elliana could not afford that. She wanted to seem as normal as possible, especially when she was meeting a new set of people that could potentially become her friends; rather estranged friends. ◢

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. KURTWREIGHT x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.
          User Image
          User Image

User Image

◤ The cold ice grip that the porcelain-like girl had on Elliana's arm was not very pleasant. Rather it chilled her with the fear of death and the realization that this cruise was no longer something she'd consider fun. Everything had gone haywire faster than she could count to a hundred. This was not a good sign. It only lessened the burden when the brunette had let go of her, bounding into the treacherous arms of the forest after her crazed male friend.

Elliana's attention was peaked when the girl with jet black hair had answered her question pertaining to ghosts and humans with sass, causing the pink-haired girl to erupt in fury. "Excuse me you priss. I'm neither a drunkard nor a paranoid mess. I was just wondering. Especially with this island, who knows what in the world is happening" she retorted with as much venom as the other had spouted, a rather furious expression on her dainty face. Breaking the sweet persona that she had earlier.

When Elliana's attempt to help the fallen male was ignored by the same woman, all she could do was growl in distaste, standing up slowly as she glared at the other female. All her boundaries had just been stepped on, made fun of, that Ellie could no longer maintain her self-composure. "Aren't you cute," she hissed threateningly, pure malice in her eyes. There was no way in all seven realms that Elliana would just let this girl trample all over her feelings. With a small click inside her brain, she blanked out, her eyes turning a rather dim and blank color, contrasting the bright twinkle in her eyes that was present only a few moments ago.

"It's quite the setting for your death, darling~"

Her voice was rich and thick, almost like a purr. Ellie's personality switch had just been turned on, by a naive girl as a matter of fact. And the immediate response Ellie had to the animosity that the other female showed her, was not a good one. The personality that took over the petite girl's body was different and laced with poison. She hated it when she felt that disrespect was aimed towards her, and Ellie would not let it simply pass by. Plus, Ellie already had an inkling that she was older than most here, including this disrespectful female. "Little girl, why don't you show your elders a tad more respect than what you're showing now. Because if you keep on talking to me like that, I'll make sure that I'll be the cause of your pitiful little death." In a graceful motion, Elliana made it to the other side of the man called Shepard, gently taking his arm and placing it around her shoulders - using her petite body as a source of support. Shooting a small glare towards the other female's direction, Ellie placed a hand on Shepard's lower back for further support, displaying superiority over the other. ◢

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. KURTWREIGHT x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.
User Image
YOU MAY USE AND SYMOBLS THORUGHOUT THE PROFILE. DO NOT DELETE WHAT I ALREADY HAVE UP THERE.
                      bangbangyourdead ( EllianaManaNori )
                      don'tyouwishyouwereazombieSociety's Blossoming Wallflower

BE CREATIVE

█████ (cracklecrackle)↯↯ H - Hello? Can you hea - bzzz - rr me? █████
                                    Q-Quick! Before the trannn-zz-ition breaks up!! Let me tell you my zzs-sstory. . .(bzzzz)

Ellie is just fine. Unless you want to get all personal and call me Mana.

February 14th: the day that the world celebrates love, otherwise known as valentine's day. Yuck.

Female. Isn't it obvious already?

Never ask a woman her age; twenty-two.

Heterosexual, plain and simple.

█████ ↻ DOWN LOADING ▶ ▷ ▸ █████
                                    FIND ME!! Before it-t-zzzz. . .(crackle) . . .-te. . .

Blends in well with the surroundings and the lack of attention she gets is not at all surprising. While striking in appearance, Ellie's problematic difficulty with keeping a conversation is not seen in a high regard, which causes her to be pushed aside for the most part; with many having the perception that she lacks intelligence and that she's only a pretty face. However, she is highly capable of initiating and maintaining conversation despite what many believe to be the opposite. Responsible and elegant, she prefers to act with grace rather than with crudeness. She also utilizes big words in her manner of speaking, including a few small gestures with her hands.

Elliana dresses rather extraordinary, always maintaining the image of being the perfect "prim and proper" lady in society. She dislikes dressing sloppily, always taking the time to plan and coordinate the clothes she would wear, a day before. Aside from her taste in clothing, Ellie's body type leans more towards the petite yet curvy. Her head adorns a striking shade of purple-pink locks, eyes of the same hue, accompanied by porcelain white skin. Her skin naturally blushes pink, giving her the appearance of a neatly dressed doll. Most of the time, Mana wears her long hair in two loose braids, rarely letting her hair down due to the fact that her hair's extreme length gets in her way.

As her appearance indicates, Elliana is a delicate flower. She has never participated in rigorous activities such as sports, thus her physical strength is a tad weak. Though she's quite capable of throwing a mean punch when angered.

█████ ░░░░░░░░ █████
                                    T-This (krshhh) is my lasst (fsssshhh)..tr..smition. . .good. . .bye

She's quite the accomplished pianist, already performing at famous concert halls and participating in orchestras; often as the guest of honor. Ellie is considered to be one of the top piano players in the entire world.

◇ Pastries are good; very tasty. Like chocolate cake, mmm yum.
                                        ◇ Tea and coffee are both preferred drinks on a cold winter's day.
                                        ◇ The rain comforts me in some odd kind of way.
                                        ◇ Gentle and kind individuals.
                                        ◇ Music, playing the piano in general.

¤ Ignorance and naivety are the worse things to ever exist.
                                        ¤ Bugs are a definite no-no.
                                        ¤ Violence of any sort, unless it's justified.

☢ Dark, tight spaces; I'm claustrophobic.
                                        ☢ Anything that goes bump in the night.
                                        ☢ Death is my worst fear.

fun facts:

۰ Was a child that grew up in a fairly wealth family; not too wealthy, but enough to send her to lessons and other extravagant extra-curriculars.

۰ Kept to herself most of the time; there was a period in time where she isolated herself completely from society.

۰ Hated her life but has learned to accept it. It was mostly due to the way her parents treated her; always making condescending remarks, criticizing her, simply making her life difficult than it already was.

۰ Attempted suicide once by hanging, but failed. There's a rope burn around her neck that she keeps covered with the collars of her shirt or necklaces.

۰ Plans to quit being a pianist and settle down with someone, but hasn't quite found the right individual. Though that might not be possible any time soon.

once your done, i'll ask you to send me the profile. understand? great!
User Image

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE.

Ellie had already been awake, ever since the night before. She found no solace in sleep, her nightmares fueling negative thoughts that she did not need at this particular moment. Everything from the night before had been a blur, her memories all scattered and in disarray as she sat in silence at her kitchen table. It was dark outside, with little sunlight filtering through the windows. Maybe there was something blocking the sun from rising from its slumber, whatever it was, Elliana did not consider to think twice about such whimsical thoughts.

There were various thoughts swimming around in her head, occupying the very mind that should have been worrying about what had happened to the rest of the world outside. But she was very much oblivious, until later that is.

Gently, Elliana raised her hand, tucking a strand of purple-pink hair behind her ear as she bent over the list of songs she was requested to perform for tonight's concert. She couldn't bear to be unprepared. It had been the concert she, herself, had been anticipating. There was no way, in both heaven and hell, that she would fail to deliver at this particular event. Ellie, take a break.. your brain is going to implode upon itself any minute now..

When the light from the sun failed to enter her windows, as it usually did every 7 am in the morning, Elliana stood up from her seat. Slowly, she made her way over the glass pane, her pink-hued eyes glancing at the world outside; a world she was not overly-familiar with. There was one thing that frightened the girl. One thing she noticed that didn't seem to sit right with her. The clouds were not present as they usually were, in the sky. The bluish color of the open sky was replaced by a rather yellow shade, an ugly color really. Did god decide to change the sky's color today? The female could only scoff at the small thought, before she thought nothing of it anymore and retreated further inside her apartment. Thoughts of the concert now occupied the female's mind, worry creased onto her forehead.

With a slight frown, the female decided to abandon her list on the table and instead, grabbed the remote nearby - turning on the television. All that echoed within the room was the static sound, color replaced by monochrome grains that filled the screen. This only alarmed the female, further than the sky had, moments earlier. With frantic button pressing, the channels constantly changed, but the screen displayed the same exact thing as she passed by every single channel that existed on her television. This was not normal. Actually, it was quite bizarre.

Panic was imminent in the woman's eyes, dropping the remote on the couch as she hurriedly made her way towards the front door. But before she left, Ellie grabbed a few essential things; like her phone, money, the notebook that contained everything from music to journal entries, and her trusty cutter; the one she always claimed to have for protection. Shoving all those things clumsily in a messenger bag, she thrust open her door and made her way down the street.

First thing she noticed: there was a definite silence that hung in the air. So deathly thick that she couldn't help but feel the hairs on her arm stand on end. And the air was so disgusting and so polluted that it caused the female to cough a few times, letting her body slowly adjust to the sudden change in environment. That itself, was already frightening the girl. However Ellie continued forward, holding her bag close to her body, one hand wrapped around the handle of her pink cutter. Time passed and it seemed forever had passed until she noticed movement in one of the buildings she had passed; a gas station.

It was always at places like gas stations that people were attacked, kidnapped, or killed. As much as she passionately disliked the idea of heading inside that accursed building, she could not resist the temptation to. Besides, the girl didn't even have a single clue as to what in the world had happened to the city. Though definitely, something major, something horrible had happened for the streets to be deserted, when it was usually crowded with busy people. The sky itself was a rather big indication that things were not normal around here.

With a quick turn of her body, Ellie approached the worn building. The door had been left ajar and she couldn't prevent anxiety from flooding into every corner of her brain. She might die here, all because of her curious stupidity. But then again, if answers were contained inside this building, t was well worth the risk. Slowly, the female raised her hand to push the door inwards, her eyes quickly scanning the interior of the building as she willed herself to step inside. Pulling her pale hand away from the door, it shut behind her, causing the feeling of fear to spread all over, everywhere. The shout that had ensued after she entered surprised the female, "ARGH." Flinching at the shout, Elliana could make out a figure of a man a few feet away from her. Rooted to her spot, the female clutched the cutter in both hands, "W-Who's there?"

Calling out might have been the stupidest thing she might have ever done in her entire life.

OOC: Oh god. I just rambled on and on. I suck at opening posts so yep.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NORI x; ★
User Image

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. I'M A DELICATE FLOWER.

If the law permitted her, Emilia would have already committed murder. She could have and would have, if only the memories of her past hadn't haunted her at the mention of the word; murder. At the mention that she was to go to this senior trip, a trip that apparently everyone had been anticipating, Emilia went ballistic. She couldn't accept it, couldn't handle the thought that she'd spent her whole entire summer with these idiots. No matter how much anyone was going to persuade her that this trip would be worthwhile, she remained persistent. It took a while until her family could convince her into going, it was more blackmail than anything. They had used Nyth's memory in vain and told her that going would be something Nyth would want her to do. Believe me, Emilia cursed them out in anger.

A small boat had taken the female to the island, separate from the others. As many unsuspected, the female's family was still quite filthy rich, even back in Poland, though she didn't flaunt her money in front of others unlike other certain individuals. It was a waste of time and breathe, there was no point in it. When she felt the small nudge of the bow making contact with the sandy beaches of the island, Emilia could only sigh. This was going to be a real drag. She'd rather be doing something more productive than spending time with her fellow schoolmates. Taking a hold of her luggage, Emilia bade the captain farewell and a small expression of gratitude before she jumped daintily off the boat. With a rather dull and unsatisfied expression on her features, the girl trudged silently through the trail she was sure would take her towards the manor all of them were supposedly staying at.

A few minutes had gone by until she managed to catch a glimpse of the structure from the distance. It only made the female crinkle her face in displeasure as she sighed, tightening the grip she had on her duffel bag. As much as she didn't want to admit, Emilia was still frightened by the thought of spending time with others. She hated socializing and could never understand why people made friends when all it did was bring pain to both parties.

With a quick flick of her hand, Emilia brushed a loose strand of purple hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. When she was quite near the estate, the female couldn't help the small smile that placed itself on her lips when she noticed that at least three familiar faces - Stefan, Fiona, and Stella - were present already, sitting on the porch as they quietly conversed among themselves. Cautious as ever, the female slowly made her way towards the trio, blinking rapidly as she stopped a few inches away from them, not too close yet not too far. "What a pleasure, seeing you three first. I assume that the others are frolicking about or have yet to arrive?" From the corner of her eye, Emilia spotted Hannah loitering about, trying to find a route that would best take her far away from them, most likely. She could only manage a small chuckle, returning her purple-hued gaze towards the three.

OOC: I suck at opening posts, ugh.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NOCTIS x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.
▐ Lee-Anne▐ Appears Twenty▐ Gluttony▐ The Dreaming Panda▐
User Image
❝ What else is better than keeping everything to yourself? ❞
User Image

I AM Gluttony!

G e t t i n g To K n o w Y o uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

N a m e
        • • xxxxxxLee-Anne
        A g e
        • • xxxxxxAppears to be around twenty
        N i c k N a m e s
        • • xxxxxxMost call her by the pet name blondie or Lee
        S e x
        • • xxxxxxFemale
        B i r t h d a y
        • • xxxxxxSome day in June
        H e i g h t
        • • xxxxxx5'1"
        E y e C o l o r
        • • xxxxxxSky Blue
        H a i r C o l o r
        • • xxxxxxBlonde

S k i l l S e txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S p e e d

☆☆☆☆★★★★★★

S t r e n g t h

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★

I n t e l l i g e n c e

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★

S p e c i a l P o w e r
        • • xxxxxxManipulation of shadows and nightmares; she makes people see what they fear the most.

G e t t i n g P e r s o n a lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L i k e s

• • xxxxxxFood; pastries to be specific // Anything that's cute // Playing her lyre // Gazing up at the sky and the clouds // Freedom

D i s l i k e s

• • xxxxxxLoud and abrupt noises // Thunder and lightning // Naivety and stupidity // Cowardice // Sour food
        F e a r s

• • xxxxxxTight and close spaces // Insects and bugs // Love // Rejection

P e r s o n a l i t y
        • • xxxxxxLee-Anne generally plays nice and she's usually calm and gentle. Almost loving and caring, however when angered, she can become a rather pain in the arse. She's stubborn and headstrong, and anything she believes in, she will fight for. Lee isn't fond of sharing and she's selfish, wanting to keep everything for herself - may it be food or people. Though she fears love, Lee still displays a bounty of affection towards others, especially towards her fellow sins. But when the feeling of love arises, she becomes wary and distant. The only time that she will share something is when she's close to someone, borderline close to love but not stepping over that line. Lee-Anne is an overall good person, but her sin causes her to become rather "evil" at times.

O t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T h e m e S o n g (s)
        • • xxxxxxCloudy Seoul - Mot
        • • xxxxxxOnly One - BoA
        • • xxxxxxWicked Games - the Weeknd Cover

U s e r n a m e
        • • xxxxxxThe Dreaming Panda

User Image

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. A DECAYING ROSE.

Sunlight filtered in the window of the room that both Gluttony and Sloth shared. She wasn't exactly a morning person to say the least, but the blinding light that focused itself on the girl's pale face caused her closed lids to flutter open, bolting upright to a sitting position as her glazed sky blue-hued eyes readjusted to the bright room. For a minute, the female was left wondering about the dream that she just had, bizarre at it was. She only remembered bits and pieces, remembering only the shadows of her past that chased her. But the recollection of her dream was shattered when the view of the room filled her field of vision. Releasing a heavy sigh, Lee-Anne - otherwise known as Gluttony - pushed the bundle of blankets aside, swinging her legs to the side of the bed, setting in onto the soft carpet. Eyes traveled to the bed opposite of hers, noting the big lump that curved around a figure which would rise and fall in a rhythm continuously, so Lee assumed that Sloth was still sleeping.

Rising from the comfort of her mattress, Lee-Anne shuffled across the room towards the bathroom to fix her appearance. Brushing her silky golden hair, Lee washed her face with cold water, eyes blinking rapidly at the sudden contact of the freezing water. It was enough to send her brain to a wakening state, but the sleepiness returned, lulling her thoughts back to sleep. As soon as she finished, Lee-Anne emerged out of the bathroom still in her pajamas, and opened the door which led towards the hallway. Four other rooms occupied the second floor of the suit, a staircase leading downstairs to the living room, kitchen, and other various rooms that was required for living.

Descending the staircase barefooted, Gluttony approached the kitchen, opening the refrigerator as soon as she enters the room. The grumbling noise that came from within her stomach signaled the girl to get something to eat in order to fill the empty pit. She was hungry and food was very important for her health. Snatching the door open, Lee-Anne fished a carton of milk and pudding from within its depths, shutting it behind her, and finally taking a cupcake that sat on the counter. It was one out of twenty more that she had baked yesterday, all intended for herself to consume. It was a hard thing, being the sin of gluttony. All she wanted to do everyday was eat and keep everything to herself. Though, the girl appeared rather thin, it always led other people to believe that the girl dieted. Some had even thought that she was a model due to the beauty that she possessed. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, and slim, Lee-Anne looked like a goddess. But when the people witnessed the amount of food that she ate, it only shocked them so much that it changed their perspectives of the girl.

Bringing her food to the living room, Lee-Anne settled comfortably on one of the couches, turning on the television as she proceeded onto eating what she gathered as breakfast. Her blue eyes remained glued on the screen, watching the multi-colored figures dance across the theatrical stage. Finishing the last of her breakfast, Lee-Anne sighed heavily, leaning her head onto the couch lazily. There was nothing of interest and as far as she knew, everyone was still asleep. "What a rather, boring day~" Releasing another sigh, her eyelids fluttered to a close. "Where is everybody?"

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xL. Anne x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff