Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★Alexis★★Revoni★★Scott★
☆═━┈ The Single Gamer In Two-B ┈━═☆

User Image
It was late afternoon and a tall black haired female was driving down the road in a black and purple beat up Chevy truck with the radio blasting and a look of complete satisfaction upon her face. A small boy around three was sleeping soundly in the back of the truck,surrounded by bags upon bags of clothes,toys,food,and other necessities that the two would be needing. The female driving the Chevy was around the age of eighteen with long black hair and periwinkle eyes,her name,Alexis Revoni Scott. Her son Johan slept sweetly in the back,blue bunny blanket partially in his mouth with his thumb. A smile crossed Alexis's face as she caught a glimpse of her son in the rear view mirror. He had slept the whole way from Alexis's aunt's house,which was a good thing,for if he was going to be awake she wanted him where he could run around,not in the filled back seat of her truck. The song on the radio changed to something by the Dropkick Murphys and Alexis practically squealed out of excitement. If there was one band the female loved it was the Dropkick Murphys,just because they sang about two things she loved most,alcohol and sex,but that was only after music and Johan left her mind. Up ahead she could see the apartment complex and yet another smile crossed her face,though it was at the top of yet another hill and she wasn't exactly sure how well her beat up Chevy could make it. After some mental urging and accidentally waking up Johan the old truck and it's contents made it up the hill and into the parking lot. Johan was wiggling and screaming in his car seat,not exactly thrilled to still be sitting in the crowded back seat of the truck. "Johan calm down baby,I'll get you out." Alexis called sweetly over her shoulder as she threw open her door and hopped out,hearing Johan yell loudly at her from his car seat. "Out now Mommy! Out now!" The boy chanted angrily from his car seat until Alexis opened the door and began to undo the straps of his car seat. Kissing him on the forehead Alexis set her son down on the pavement and he want running towards the building before circling back to Alexis,jumping up and down. Alexis sighed,shut the doors of her truck and grabbed her son's small hand.

Upon entering the lobby of the complex Alexis found that Johan and herself were not alone. Up near the counter were four people,two female,two male. One of the females was obviously the mother of the small boy in her arms. The other female looked to be around Johan's age and was clinging to the male that Alexis took as her father. A smile crossed her face as she made her way over to the group,trying her best not to let Johan go. When he saw the little girl around his age Johan hid behind Alexis's leg,scared of her. "Really Johan? You are afraid of a little girl? What happened to Mommy's macho man?" The little boy looked up at his mom,a little sad,but still mostly scared. Shrugging the boy placed his thumb back into his mouth and Alexis moved closer to the group. She stood back a bit,rocking forwards and backwards on her heels,hand resting lightly on Johan's head. "Excuse me,but would either of you know where the land owner is?" Alexis asked nicely,looking down at the little girl,who Johan was still whimpering about being close to. The young boy pulled at his mother's pants leg and she bent down,so that he could whisper in her ear. "Wanna go home Momma. Girl icky." Alexis smirked when her son called the small girl icky,but she knew he didn't like change,and moving out of her aunt's house was certainly a big change for him. Turning his head towards her Alexis smiled and began to whisper to her son,hoping he would understand that Sycamore Grove apartments was their new home. "We are home baby. Aunty Crissa couldn't keep us anymore. But now we get to live here with new people. If you want to be Mommy's macho man you can't be afraid of a little girl." Alexis ruffled the little boy's hair and he giggled sweetly,waiting for her to stand back up. Once his mother was standing straight Johan removed himself from behind her leg and took a step forward towards the girl. "Hewwo! I'm Johan." Johan announced rather loudly and Alexis found herself smiling sheepishly. The boy's hand was waving madly,well the one that wasn't holding his blanket. It was so strange how a small child could accept moving just by being told that there was going to be new people. Johan had always loved people,except for girls close to his age,unless of course Alexis encouraged him to introduce himself which never did take much. From her back pocket Alexis pulled her iPhone and flipped through the different apps until she found the one she was looking for,the one full of song lyrics she knew Johan liked. Turning towards his mother the small boy jumped up and down,taking the iPhone from her and flopped to the ground just amused by the little letters,and he loved to read. "While my son Johan here attempts yet again to read the small text on my iPhone I'll take this chance to introduce myself. I am Alexis Scott and who are those two beauties?" Alexis asked,indicating the four year old girl and the infant boy. Her smile was sweet and peaceful,the girl's periwinkle eyes pale,yet deep. This was a natural look for the girl's face,but only if she had been having a good day and had nothing against anyone around her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★Alexis★★Revoni★★Scott★
☆═━┈ The Explosive Bar Tending Singer In Room C-4 ┈━═☆

User Image
The tall female with the long blue hair stood behind the bar,arm resting on the counter as she listened to the band play. Her face held a bored look and there was a beer bottle resting in front of her. With a free hand she picked up the bottle and took a long,deep,swig of it. Someone down the bar started yelling for a beer and the female pulled one out,popped it open and slid it down the counter. "Aye,shut your trap! I'm trying to listen to the music,you lousy scab!" The female screamed at the man as the bottle reached him. Looking at the band the girl sighed,nothing but boredom filling her head. "Band man,turn it up! I can still hear the whispers at the end of the bar!" The female shouted at ZAnE,as she heard the man she had yelled at complaining to his friend. A girl sitting at the bar looked at the bar tender and tapped the table twice. "Another beer Alexis,I'm no where near drunk." Alexis smiled and pulled out two more beers,popping them both open and handing the girl one. "I can see that Sam. This round's on me,but the rest Chika are on you. Cheers." Alexis held up her bottle and the two tapped bottle necks before taking long sips. She hopped up and over the bar,her black boots hitting the floor hard,her beer still in hand. Her head bobbed up and down to the music,though she would rather have heard something by the Dropkick Murphys,like maybe The Dirty Glass or her favorite out of them all Kiss Me,I'm Shitfaced. Her foot tapped along to the song,but her face remained clear,unemotional,and yet somehow you could tell she was slightly drunk. As she took another sip of her beer Alexis found herself sitting on the counter,pulling Sam close to her and kissing the other girl. To most in the bar this was common,especially when Alexis was drunk,Sam knew that this was all just a show and went along with it,actually enjoying the moment. When they pulled apart both of them were blushing and took long swigs of beer,trying to wash the taste of the other female out of their mouth. Alexis tossed her empty bottles into the trash can and slid back behind the bar,serving beer and other drinks to whoever wanted one,charging full price plus tips. Her tip jar was full and a few of the guys were urging her to kiss them for a little extra cash,and a few beers for her on them. After a few beers even the guy that had been complaining before was trying to get some from her. "Oi,sorry guys I'm on duty. But if you wait till after I'm done and come to room C-4 I should be open for business. That way I can't get in trouble for skipping out on work." Alexis whispered to most of them,holding out just a little while till the complaining man was drunk as a doornail and practically begging for her attention before telling him. Alexis often made extra money by selling herself for sex or some guys actually wanted her to be their girlfriend,but she was more of the one night stand gal. Her "business" wasn't just for guys,she invited girls into her room as well,though for her it wasn't as enjoyable. Alexis knew this but she never let it show,for the pleasure wasn't for her but for the customer and as long as the customer was happy Alexis was happy.
User Image

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImagePuppet Master: San_Katt
Who I am: Chi Usagi Takahashi(Adopted Last Name,Real Last Name,Unknown)
But Most Call Me: Chi And Only Chi.
My Rank,Not Like It Matters Here Is: Jonin
If You Can't Tell I'm A: Female
Though No Concern Of Yours I'm: Eighteen
School Sucks But I'm In This Grade: Twelfth
I Swing This Way: She Does Not Love
My Bloodline Entitles Me To This: Rinnegan
My Favorite Jutsu Is: White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu
The Beats Within: A Black Dragon Known Only As Kei,Meaning Rapture Or Reverence
I Am Sealed Up Tight: None
Most People Say I Am: A dark soul who barely anyone knows what she is really like underneath under all the hatred that she emits towards those around her. She tends to spend a lot of time with her puppets and they are the only thing that truly make her happy,since she learned of Yahiko's death. In general the only emotion she feels is anger,though pain and sadness are often common in Chi's life. Chi hides most of her emotions in her eyes,so the fact that her eyes are hidden by her hair make it that much easier to lie to people that she is okay when she really isn't. She does not tend to make friends and if she does make a friend she usually does something that causes their friendship to be destroyed soon after creation.
Hand Them Over:
+Darkness
+Yahiko-Was The Love Of Her Life As A Child
+Playing With Puppets
+Being Alone
+Freedom
You Can Keep Them:
-Light
-Nagato
-Hand To Hand Combat
-Large Crowds
-School
A Little Bit About Where I Come From: (One Paragraph)
You Know Who's Cute: She Does Not Love
Just A Little Extra: Plans To Use Nagato's Body As A Puppet If She Can Find Him When He Dies,As Revenge For Yahiko's Death.
More Pictures Of Me: Kei

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageNice to Meet You: Kuro Usagi Kimura: The Black Moon
The Voice in My Head: San_Katt
Teenage Patient: Seventeen
I Am: Female
I Don't Have A Problem: Has Three Other Personalities,Loves To Choke Herself And Others,Has A Love Of Sharp,Pointy Objects,Hallucinations,Talking To Herself As Well As Inanimate Objects
Forget Me:. Kuro was born as "normal" as one could be,except for the fact that she wasn't human and could never keep one look for an extended period of time. Her parents were shape-shifters,making her a shape-shifter as well. For the first six years of her life Kuro had no control of herself,changing between four different looks,each one containing different personality traits. After age six she basically learned to control them but other things started to happen to her,self infliction of pain,that eventually led to her choking herself was the first and most dramatic of the changes. The second and final change was slower and didn't start until she was much older,around thirteen or fourteen and it turned out to be an obsession with sharp,pointy objects that she could use to hurt people or herself with. By this time her other personalities took on names and lives of their own,leaving Kuro with a strange mix of memories of people she swore she had never met. Her adventurous side took on the name of Chi and always found itself doing exotic things that would get her adrenaline pumping. Kuro's shy side took on the name of Rin and was always the one with a level head and barely any friends. Kuro's most balanced side took on the name of Yuki and never found a reason to hate someone,at least not for long periods of time. Kuro's main form was always definitely her darkest and evilest,always lashing out at others and confused by the mix of memories and lack of other emotions. Though her eyes were originally a bright sapphire they changed when her different personalities took on lives of their own. The demented ways of her natural form changed the eyes and even made them different colors,one being red and the other being a pure white,though she never really understood why Kuro could care less,she found her eyes the best part of her natural form. When she transforms on purpose her eyes remain the same red and white in color,though the shape often changes depending on the shape she takes on. She had also self diagnosed herself as insane when she started seeing things and inanimate objects took on personalities and she could hear them speaking to her.
Pieces of Me: -Is A Shape-Shifter By Birth
-Loves Watching Naruto And Listening To Music
-Is An Artist And Tends To Draw Naruto Characters,As Well As Her Own Characters
-Pretends To Use Jutsus When She Changes Shapes Willingly
-Carries A Strange Reflective Ball In Her Pocket And Is Often Found Staring Into It
-Her Hair Is Short In Her Natural State Because She Found It A Hassle As A Child
-Cannot Control When Her Other Personalities Take Over
-Loves Becoming Different Animals But The White Coats Giver Her Medication That Changes Her Back To "Normal" When She Choses To Become An Animal

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Arrows:
↔ ↓ ↑ ↕ ← → ⇒ « » ↘ ↙ » « ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟ ♐ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿ ⊀ ⊁ ⊴ ⊵ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿

Boxes:
【】 〖〗

Circles:
● ◦ ○ ◯ ◎

Club:
♣ ♧

Diamonds:
♦ ◇ ◆ ◊ ✦ ✧

Gender Symbols:
♂ ♀

Hearts:
♡ ♥ ღ ❤❥

Music Icons:
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ∭

Random:
✎☺ ☻ ۞ ஐ εїз ¶ § ¥ 〒 ※ 卐 √ ✗✘ ┽ Ω ▬ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ╬ ╠ ╣ ∥ ∞ Σ ⊗ ♒ ☠ ☮ ☯♆ ☪ ☭ ♢ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☃ ☹ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ ̵̨̄Ʒ ξЖЗ εжз εїз ☎ ☏ ✌ ☢ ☣ ♨ ๑ ψ ✄ ✂ ✆ ✉ ♱ ♰ ❦ ❧ ™ ✖ ✓ ✔ ⊗ ♒ ○ ◎ ● ◯ ◕ ◔ ʊ ϟ ₪ ✎ ✟ ≈ ๑ ۩ ✠ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ❣

Weather:
☀ ☼ ☁ ☂

Spade:
♠ ♤

swords:
━╃ ╄━

Squares:
■ □ ◘ ◙ ▪ ▀ ▄ 回

Stars:
☆ ★ ✮ ✯
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Triangles:
△ ▲ ▴ ▵ ▽ ▼▾ ▿ ► ◄ ∆ ⊲ ⊳ ◣ ◢ ◤ ◥
▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ Δ
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅

Flowers:
❀ ✿✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹✪ ✣ ✤ ✥
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖❉

Zodiac signs
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍♎ ♏♋

Roman numerals:
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

Japanese Symbols:
げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば
ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも
ツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしないだろうりてたもですフクスイワダラテグー。
ィォッァ じ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Faces:
ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ °__° ಥ__ಥ ◕‿◕
(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙o⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙
(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

To be sorted!
☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✚ ✦

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

✐✌
๑ @ & * ¥ ☸ ✪ ¤
❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ✍✡

----------------------------------

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

----------------------------------

¡ – — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · §

๑·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ˇ ™ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※ 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊

〓 ┣┓┏┫×╰ノ Ω ж ф юЮ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄ ▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯
✓ - ✔ - √
✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
✙ - ✚ - ✛ - ✜
✩ - ✿ - ❀ - ❁ - ❄ - ❅ - ❆ - ❇ - ❤
♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
✈ - ✁ - ✂
♀ - ♂
↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ - ➔
↭ - ↮ - ∿
∮ - ∭ - ∯ - ∰ - ∱ - ∲ - ∳
∴ - ∵ - ⋮ - ⋯ - ⋰ - ⋱
⊕ - ⊖ - ⊗ - ⊘ - ⊙ - ⊚ - ⊜ - ⊛ - ⊝ - ○ - ☼
⊞ - ⊟ - ⊠ - ⊡
⋎ - ⋏
⋐ - ⋑ - ⋒ - ⋓
⌘ - ⌠ - ⌡
℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℩

¦ º · • ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕

× ÷ − ± π ⁄ ∆ ∏ ∕ ∙ √ ∞ ≈ ≠ ≡ ≤ ≥

§ ¬ ⌐ ‰ ′ ″ Ω ⌂
¤ ₪
¨ ¯ ´ ¸ ˆ ˇ ˉ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̣
‼ ¡ ¿ ‽ “ ” „ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ « » ‹ › … – — ― ‗ ‾ ‌ ‍

☼☽ □ ▽╰╮ ¤ ю ◡

Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ ─ ╫╓ ╗ ╚ ╩ ╔ ╬ ╟ ╣ ├ ┤ ╘ ┴ ↔ ↓ ↑ ± Θ

﹤ - ﹥ - ∝ - ∧ - ∨ - ∥ - ∠ - ≌ - ∽ - ≦ - ≧ - ≒ - ~ - ~ - ※ - * -  - ≮ - ≯ - + - - - × - ÷ - ﹢ - ± - / - = - ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋ - ⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ - 彡 - ❝ - ❞ - ° - ﹌ - ﹎ - ╱ - ╲ - ☁ - Þ - ௫ - べ - ☪ - ∷ - ≈

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ ჷ ჸ

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

==== ☠ ====

☆═━┈┈━═☆

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

.•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`• •´¯`´•.¸¸.•☆ •¨´:•.

»-(¯`v´¯)-» «-(¯`v´¯)-«

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º

.:。*゚‘゚・.。.:* *.:。*゚‘゚・.。*

¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

╰☆╮

☜♥☞

-─═┳︻ 

∝╬══→ :

======>>

♪♪♫

▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—

·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☾Kuro☽☾Usagi☽☾Kimura☽
╔══════════════╗
The Black Moon
ブラックムーン

╚══════════════╝

User Image
I’m giving up on doing this alone now
Cause I’ve failed and I’m ready to be shown how
He’s told me the way and I’m trying to get there
And this life sentence that I’m serving
I admit that I’m every bit deserving
But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

Kuro sat in her small bedroom,laptop sitting in her lap,black and red hair framing her hair slightly,cut short and less of a hassle for the teen to manage. Her fingers moved quickly over the keyboard,most likely writing another Naruto fan-fiction from the hell whole she called her home. Voices in her head were laughing and joking around,making her red eye twitch. "Aye! Shut the hell up!" The girl yelled,angrily at the room around her as she pounded her fingers furiously on the keys. Her white eye was keeping an eye on the screen as her red eye wandered her room,looking at the many posters of singers,bands,and Naruto characters and movies.

I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self detained and forced to live in this mess I’ve made
And all I’m asking is for You to do what You can with me
But I can’t ask You to give what You already gave

User Image

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
⇪⇪⇪ I am A: Twin Fire Bender ⇪⇪⇪

♥ ♥ ♥ This Many!: 19 ♥ ♥ ♥

⇪⇪⇪ My Life Confessions: Born in the Fire Nation Kasin and Tyson were never normal,especially in their father's eyes. Being shunned for being strange didn't matter to the boys as they fought their way through training,did their best in school,and tried to hide the feelings underneath their hot headed and quick to judge personalities. By the age of ten they found themselves spending a lot of time with each other,more then two brothers should. Sure they had always spent time together,slept in the same room and even shared their meals. These feelings were more than brotherly love,a real love. This showed through in the way they treated each other and the way they looked at each other. One night at dinner the two were talking and the night ended in a deep kiss,they were fifteen at the time. When their father found out about them the two were kicked out onto the streets and began to fend for themselves. A few times the brothers were asked to join the Lightning Benders,but declined,even though they had learned how in school. They were four years ahead of the Avatar Twins in school but never acknowledged the other set of twins,having no reason to. After fleeing the Fire Nation,and their father's wrath Tyson and Kasin made their way to the Earth Nation,having friends there and that meant a place to stay and food to eat. When they met up with the younger Avatar Twins the two felt an inclination to protect the two,being older and most likely more knowledgeable. Though the knowledgeable part kind of sounded stupid,considering they were Fire Benders and the other two were actually the Avatar. ⇪⇪⇪

♥ ♥ ♥ Soo Like Me: Both Kasin and Tyson are hotheaded and stubborn,easily to anger and yet they are all around great guys. Even being Homosexual they are in no way fruity, at some times jokers but never fruity in the least. When danger strikes they are quick to judge and quick to head into battle. Yet when things start to fall apart the twins are always a voice of reason,no matter what it will take to keep their group of nutty twins together. Unlike Tyson, Kasin has a big sense of humor and loves to play games with people. Tyson tends to be more reserved with his humor and is usually referred to as Kasin's keeper,since he tends to be the one keeping Kasin in line. It may also be because he tends to be the one "on top" when it comes to the two of them kissing,though they have never made it farther than that,slightly too creepy for them. ♥ ♥ ♥

⇪⇪⇪ Looking In The Mirror:User Image⇪⇪⇪

♥ ♥ ♥ I Answer To: Kasin Lorit and Tyson Lorit ♥ ♥ ♥

⇪⇪⇪Yes And No...: Kasin likes fire,Tyson,fighting,reading,Volcano Swimming it's best not to ask him how he does it,and being alone or with Tyson. He has a strong dislike for water,girls,doing nothing,writing, and large groups. Tyson really likes fire,Kasin,fighting,writing,flying with fire again,just don't ask,and being alone or with Kasin. When it comes to hating stuff Tyson hates burnt food,writing,flirty girls,his father,reading,and being bored. ⇪⇪⇪

♥ ♥ ♥You're Hot Then You're Cold: They love each other,simple as that. ♥ ♥ ♥

⇪⇪⇪Other: Fire Bending Twins,Both Are Homosexual(With Each Other),Have Tattoos On Their Backs And Arms. ⇪⇪⇪

♥ ♥ ♥Pullin Strings Is: San_Katt ♥ ♥ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces