8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
I am the Musican of the Bonfamille - Berlioz
I am the Artist of the Bonfamille - Toulouse

Tobi quickly open his eyes to see that it was snowing outside, which meant no school. He stood up with a smile "YES SNOW DAY" He said throwing his arms in the air before running out of his room and into Brian's room "Brian get up its a snow day! That mean no dumb school" He said jumping onto the ladder to his brother bunk bed. He waited for his brother to get up but he wasn't moving a muscles. Tobi groan lightly and before going and grabbing a metal plate from the hall and grabbing a drum stick and banging on the plate. Brian quickly sat up her the sound of bang on metal "Tobi stop, I'm awake now" He said rubbing his eyes lightly before glaring. He was not really a morning person unless he woke up on his own. He began to get out of bed when his older brother stopped banging on the metal plate. He yawn lightly once setting his feet on the ground and went to get dressed.

Tobi left as soon as he saw his brother get out of bed and went back to his room to get dressed, he walked into his bathroom to brush his teeth and such. It was one of the things he had to do every morning. He looked in the mirror seeing a small tiny cut, he had gotten from a fight with a bully. He smile lightly knowing he had won that fight, but his smile quickly fade away when he imagine how his mother was going to react to it. He would have to try and hide it from his mother or at least try to. He brushed his teeth and such before running to wake up Sophie.

Tobi smirked about to sneak into her room "Tobi I wouldn't bother her you know how she gets" Brian said standing behind his brother. "Yeah yeah" He said before sneaking into his little sister room, he climbed onto her bed and began to jump "Wakey wakey Sofa" He only jump for a few minute before jumping off and running out. He smirk seeing Brian walking, he ran to him and tackled him down to the ground. "Ow Tobi!" Brian said seeing his brother get up and run down stairs. He got up and chases after him before tripping on his own feet in the living room. Tobi was still running and had stopped in the kitchen to catch his breath. He then ran into the Music Room and hides from Brian. He was having fun messing with his brother, it was like a game of hide and seek to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
"The sweet caress of twilight, There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere, Disaster's in the air
Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony, With all its living things"

"So many things to tell her, But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible! She'd turn away from me"

Dreaming...
Kris was running through the woods hearing a sound of tires rubbing on the road trying to turn or stop. He ran towards the sound, when getting there he stopped in his tracks seeing his father 's car crash. He began to walk over to the car then saw a young lion cub running crying for help, he watch it. Seeing it run back over to what appeared to be the cubs father. He see the cub curl up next to its father then see them both fade out. He closed when hearing the sound of his mother crying about her husband and his father death. He re-open them to see back yard, he hears two little kids laughing. He looks over and see himself as a little kid and his best friend Lilly, they were running around playing tag. He smiled lightly he see her tackle younger him down to the ground. Kris laugh lightly to himself before pulled into a dark room by his uncle "Kris it all your fault your father is dead" He heard his uncle said before hear a sound that sounded like to pan being bang together. He tilt his head slightly before looking at his uncle say wakey wakey....

Reality....
Kris open his eyes and lifted his head to see Tim walking out of his room holding two frying pans, he laid his head back down on the pillow. "Just a dream, remember the past is behind you Kris. No need to look back" He thought with a sigh laying there for a few more minutes before getting up and going to his closet to get some clothes out. He pulled some clothes of the hanger before going to the bath room to take a shower. About 5-8 minutes later Kris walked out of the bath room, fully dressed in the clothes he picked out. He walked back into his room and back out to the kitchen "Hey guys" He said with a smile as he grabbed a plate and made himself a plate of food. Then sat on the counter eating a couple pieces of bacon.

"You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not.
It's because of me. It's my fault. It's my fault."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Hello I am: Kayley Mitchell Hanktins
But call me: Kay
Candles: 17
They say i'm a little: Nice, protective, quite at times, adventurous, wild, fun, smart, reckless, active, and caring.
Love it: Cameras, photography, books having fun, friends, forest, wolfs, odd colors, bell peppers, and motorcycles
Yea..no: smoke, jerks, cats, clowns (They are creepy), fish, ice cream, ketchup, fire, spicy food, soda, jerks, hunters, and bear traps.
My lifestory: Kayley's mother died giving birth to her but her father is still alive. She the only child though, she always wanted a little brother or sister. But her father didn't date much, mainly because he was working all the time or taking care of Kayley. She became a daddy's girl, they spend most of our time hanging out but ever since she turn fifteen, when her father started his police officer job. So they don't get to hang out much as they use to. She didn't mind so much it gave her more time to get some reading done and her photography. She loves to read she can finish a four inch book with in a couple of hours and she loved to take pictures....Anyway Kayley went to a part with some of her friends and she was givin a flower by the Magican there.
Oh I forgot: She does where glasses time to time.
I was chosen for the: ShapeShifter
Hey look its me: To the left <-----------User Image
Hey whos that?: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
My name is: Alec Taylor Hart
You may call me: Alec
I am: 600
But I look about: 18
I am a: Werewolf
I am known for being: Kind, Adventurous, little bit of a temper, Hyper at times, Caring, Sneaky, Sweet, Protective, and Smart
I enjoy: Music, Sleeping, Sweets, Camera, Earth, His Brother, Sushi, Cookies, Milk, and Cigarettes
I will not tolerate: Rainy days, Thunder, People waking me up, Rude people, birds (Damn things are evil and loud), and Dogs.
My past: At a young age Alec parents were killed by a werewolf hunter, He was lucky enough to be saved by his older brother. he went to live him for awhile, he didn't have very much money so they lived here and there, so yes there were times where they had to seal food to survive which change shortly after he died from a werewolf hunter when he turn sixteen (596) years old. Then was found by a young wizard and he had been with them ever since.
My picture: to the right ---------------------------------------------------------------> User Image
My human slave: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
My name is: Ashton Kaden Pendragon
You may call me: Ashton. Not Ash, or Ashy. Just Ashton
I am: 500
But I look about: 19
I am a: The Mist/Geist
I am known for being: Quiet, Smart, Caring, Friendly, Protective, Loyal, Gentlemen, and helpful
I enjoy: Book, My Dog, Animals, Girls, Bell Peppers, and Music
I will not tolerate: Seeing someone get hurt, being invisible, liars, my mist form, bad music, and jerks
My past: I was born a long time ago around the medieval times to my loving my mother, who sadly died giving birth to me. So I was left to my older brother and my father. My father was a horriable man, but from what my brother told me he wasn't until my mother died. Then he went completly insane and tried to kill me. But failed. Until I was in my preteen. He had hire an assassin to kill me, so the assassin tried to do so by burn down the house my family lived in. I thought i was going to died but it turns out my brother had saved me from the fire. but I was to the point where back then the only thing possible was magic. Luckily my brother knew someone who could help. But the wizard could only help to a point to where he had turn me into a mist. So I stay there until the wizard felt like I was ready to go, it was years before i got to go see my brother again but by the time came along it was too late my brother had been killed by my father. I went on a search to find my father and revenge my brother. But I never found him. So I just went travling the world as many years and centuries went by until i had met a young wizard....I have been with the young wizard ever since
My picture: To the Right ------------------------------------------------------------>User Image
My human slave: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

» Flower gleam, & glow...
Let you power shine.
Make the clock reverse.
Bring back what once was mine. «

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Rapunzel's Typing time

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

» Heal what has been hurt.
Change the fate's design...
Save what has been lost.
bring back what once was mine «

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Seven A.M., the usual morning line-up, Start on the chores, and sweep 'til the floor's all clean, Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up, Sweep again, And by then. It's, like, seven-fifteen. And so I'll read a book, Or maybe two or three, I'll add a few new paintings To my gallery. I'll play guitar and knit and cook And basic'ly. Just wonder, when will my life begin? Then, after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking...Papier-maché, a bit of ballet, and chess...Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making...Then I'll stretch, Maybe sketch. Take a climb, Sew a dress, And I'll re-read the books. If I have time to spare. I'll paint the wall some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere. And then I'll brush, and brush, And brush, and brush my hair. Stuck in the same place I've always been, And I'll keep won'dring...And won'dring, And won'dring, And won'dring...When will my life begin?
Tomorrow night...The lights will appear. Just like they do on my birthday each year...What is it like? Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older...Mother might just let me go...

OverlyOddColored: {[Outfit]}

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

"AMY ITS TIME TO GET UP!" Her aunt yelled through the other side of the door as her aunt bangs on the door. Amy sat up hearing her aunt, she rubbed her eyes lightly and looked at the alarm clock it was early for her aunt to be up. She quickly got dressed in her house working clothes, she had house working clothes so he wouldn't ruin his good clothes he had. Once dressed she went down stairs where her aunt and cousin was, "Amy make me a plate of breakfast! Then start working on dishes and clean the rest of the house understand!?" Her aunt asked placing her drink down on the table.

"Yes Mame" She said as she started making the plate for her aunt. Amy set the plate down on the table "Here Mame" She said before she got start on the dishes. Luckily it wasn't that bad it was maybe a load and half, and the house was fairly clean. Once she was done with dishes and cleaning the house, she went and change clothes. She went back down stairs where her aunt was "I'm done Mame can I go now" She asked putting her arms behind her back then hearing her aunt say okay. She smiled before leaving the house and heading to Jenna Smith. She put on her shoes and hat before opening the door, she began to walked down the side walk.

Amy smiled seeing a squirrel run by to a tree, she then thinks what it would be like to be a squirrel or a fish or even a bird. She continues walk to Jenna's house, think about how it would be to be a squirrel or bird. Once she had got to Jenna's house, she see Ben leaving the house with his nose in his book. She walks up to the door step and knocks on the door, she puts her hands behind her waiting for Jenna to answer the door.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Outfit

User Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

"No, no, no! Ahem. I'm Jane."
"Oh, my goodness! Daddy, I was walking.
There was... was a little baby, little baby monkey, and I drew a picture!
Suddenly, the monkey starts crying.
But, I turn around and there's a whole FLEET OF THEM. An ARMY of monkeys!"

Bradley had just woken up and had gotten dressed for the day, he walk into his mother study, but she wasn't there. She was almost always in there, working on her project and such. He see a note on her desk to him, he picks it up and reads it "James sweetie I went to the zoo to work on my studies, I took the bus because i didn't want to wake you. Have a nice day my son. See you soon. Love, mom." She was currently doing studies on gorillas. Bradley had no real problem or fear with animals beside baboons. Ever since he and his mother had went to a African jungle adventure when he was seventeen, he was chased by a small group of baboons luckily he escaped them and made it back to his mother. After he had told his mother he was chased by the baboon she decided it was best to not do her studies out in the jungle anymore.

It was a lot safer for him than letting him explore out in the wild. Bradley sets the note down on the desk before going getting his car keys, and phone, he left his home and made his way to the zoo. He knew his mother was still there and he figure since he was off work today, thanks to the snow. He work as a teacher, teaching art classes with one of his mother friends. Once he got to the zoo got out of his car and grabbed his art bag, then he paid for his ticket and went looking for his mother. He figured while he was their might as well go and see a few of the animals. He stopped by the inside birds exhibits and drawls one of her favorite bird, a blue macaw. He was very good at drawling it was one of his passion that got passed down to him by his father.

Once he was done he found himself standing outside of the monkey exhibit, he walked inside looking for his mother. "James over here you must see this wonderful animals" Professor Portlyn said hold her hand up with a smile, he walked over to his mother noticing the some of the baboons staring back at the people. He brought her attention back toward his mother and gave her a hug, he smiled listening to his mother talk about about the gorilla's. "This is simply wonderful my darling be able to be this close to the creatures to interact with them." His mother spoke, he simply smiled "I am happy you are having a good time with you studies. but I'll be over there mother, if you need me" He spoke before walking toward the glass that separated the gorillas from them. He pulled out his sketch pad and began drawling right away. Not really paying much attention to much to what other people were doing.

"A huge tree full of monkeys, screaming at me!
Terrified! I was terrified! Suddenly, I was swinging, on a vine, in the air! Swinging, in the air!
I was in the air! And then, I was all surrounded! And, daddy! They took my boot! "

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

Scar is Typing....

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
"The sweet caress of twilight, There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere, Disaster's in the air
Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony, With all its living things"

"So many things to tell her, But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible! She'd turn away from me"

Simba is Typing.....

"You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not.
It's because of me. It's my fault. It's my fault."

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

Mulan is Typing....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items