Welcome to Gaia! ::

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

KENNEDYxxxxMATHESONxxxxCOTE

age:TWENTY
                                                                            height:FIVE FEET SEVEN INCHES
                                                                            weight: ONE HUNDRED FORTY ONE
                                                                            sex:MALE

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“I GO WHEREVER I PLEASE.”

residence: no definite residence, but in some cases, district 2.
                                                          housemates:me, myself, and I. And my cat.
                                                          family: no siblings; mother and father live. they forever nag me on my travels
                                                          hangouts:winter cave, the shrine, and the lost woods.

“LOUD DRUMS, GREAT RIFT, AND ROUGH VOICE. ”
    THEME SONG TITLE

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200

“FOR ME? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE. REALLY. YOUR SHOULDN'T.”

most favorite: ah,the pink pearl located deep within the winter cave. i have a small collection of about five. i hope to have maybe fifty about time i die.
                                                          loves: Maps and
                                                          likes: AT LEAST 2 OF ANY ITEMS
                                                          dislikes: AT LEAST 2 OF ANY ITEMS
                                                          hates: AT LEAST 2 OF ANY ITEMS

“CHARACTER QUOTE TO SOMEONE WHO ASKS IF YOU HAVE A JOURNAL”
    DIARY/JOURNAL TITLE

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200

“CHARACTER QUOTE TO SOMEONE WHO ASKS YOU TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF.”

personality: AT LEAST ONE GOOD PARAGRAPH DESCRIBING YOUR CHARACTERS PERSONALITY AND REASONS, IE: (She is a very fun loving girl, mostly because her life has been so blessed.)

TRAIT ONExxxxTRAIT TWOxxxxTRAIT THREExxxxTRAIT FOUR

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200

“CHARACTER QUOTE TO SOMEONE WHO ASKS YOU TO SUM UP YOUR LIFE.”

biography: AT LEAST ONE GOOD PARAGRAPH DESCRIBING YOUR LIFE/ OR IF YOUR CHARACTER LOST THEIR MEMORIES, WRITE ABOUT THEM WAKING UP IN THE CLINIC AND HOW THEY FELT.

“CHARACTER QUOTE TO SOMEONE WHO ASKS WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces