Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decisive Informer

WRITING SAMPLES

User Image
KISE RAINE
User Image
Feel free to look around! My Journal's open to anyone! Besides I'm not shy...

My, who might you be?
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

Hello, we meet again!
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

You look cuter every time I see you...
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

I might just devour you..Nah I'm kidding, but let's be friends...
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

If you need a shoulder to cry on, you can cry onto mine...
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

I think I'm beginning to fall for you...
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

Will you be mine, and mine forever?
                          ㊣ Name
                          ♂ Details

Decisive Informer

User Image
Seiji Shintoku

ηαme{{ Seiji Shintoku
αlіαs{{ Sei, Shin
αge{{ 16
grαde{{ 10
birthdαy{{ Aug 7
geηder{{ Male
sexuαlity{{ Bi-Seuxal
dorm{{ Delta 02
persoηClіty{{ aggressive | protective | impatient | Observant
fαcts{{
    |✓| Constantly gets into fights
    |✓| Mother and Father divorce
    |✓| Adopted
    |✓| Gets picked on easily
    |✓| No siblings

lіkes{{
    |♥| Piano
    |♥| Quiet places
    |♥| Sleeping
    |♥| Computers
    |♥| Sports

dislikes{{
    |×| Being disturb
    |×| Getting picked on
    |×| Being tease
    |×| Being confronted

feαrs{{
    |÷| Rejections
    |÷| Thunder/Lightning
    |÷| Breakups

survey{{
    |•| Zodiac? Leo
    |•| Hair color? Azure brown
    |•| Height? 5'6
    |•| Piercings? N/A
    |•| Tattoos? N/A
    |•| Been in an airplane? Yes
    |•| Been in a fist fight? Yes
    |•| Top three favorite foods? Pizza,Ramen, Ribs
    |•| Top three favorite drinks? Sierra Mist, Water, Gatorade
    |•| Favorite flower? Daffodil
    |•| Favorite color? Red
    |•| Favorite movie? Too many to name
    |•| Top three best books? Teeny Tiny, Speak, Flip
    |•| If you were trapped on a desert island, what would you bring? Plenty of water, food, compass, tent, matches, flashlight, & clothing
    gαіαη ηαme{{

kiri_chan08

Decisive Informer

User Image
Asuna Yuuki

ηαme{{ Asuna Yuuki
αlіαs{{ Nana, Yui
αge{{ 15
grαde{{ 9
birthdαy{{ February 13
geηder{{ Female
sexuαlity{{ Heterosexual
dorm{{ Beta 02
persoηClіty{{ Optimistic | Friendly | Compassionate | Adventurous
fαcts{{
    |✓| The youngest one out of the three
    |✓| Has been hospitalized a few times
    |✓| Been playing the piano at a young age
    |✓| Rich but prefers not to be
    |✓| Has been heartbroken once before

lіkes{{
    |♥| Sports
    |♥| Piano / Violin
    |♥| Animals
    |♥| Eating sweets / spicy food
    |♥| All sorts of weather

dislikes{{
    |×| Being unhappy
    |×| Being talk down to
    |×| Fighting
    |×| Seeing an animal being torture

feαrs{{
    |÷| Rejection
    |÷| Getting into an accident
    |÷| Death

survey{{
    |•| Zodiac? Aquarius
    |•| Hair color? Azure brown with a small hint of orange
    |•| Height? 5'8
    |•| Piercings? Yes
    |•| Tattoos? No
    |•| Been in an airplane? Yes
    |•| Been in a fist fight? No
    |•| Top three favorite foods? Noodles, steaks, & anything that is spicy!
    |•| Top three favorite drinks? Tea, Hot chocolate, Green Tea frappechino
    |•| Favorite flower? Iris
    |•| Favorite color? Indigo
    |•| Favorite movie? All Disney movies
    |•| Top three best books? Fable, Three Little Pigs, All of Stephen Kings book
    |•| If you were trapped on a desert island, what would you bring? Everything if I want to survive right?
    gαіαη ηαme{{

kiri_chan08

Decisive Informer

User Image

x(xx)xYeung Suh Kwonx(xx)x

xxxYoung, Soul, K
                                              xxxEighteen; if I may, but I've sorta lost count probably around the hundreds now..
                                              xxxDecember 24; ah it lands on Christmas Eve
                                              xxxKorean; however I was originated from Japan
                                              xxxCommon; but most mistakes me for a Noble
                                              xxxPansexual; many unsual things sparks me
                                              xxxStudent; but I could totally passed for a teacher
                                              xxxThird Year; I supposed

Hello, hello! I see that you wanted to take a look at my personality eh? Sure why not! I'm an intellectual common vampire who does things out of the blue. I am very unpredictable and can judge a person very easily without having to look at them, well maybe one glance would do. Anyways, I'm a very kind-hearted person, which I'm not but I would be if you get to know me, like I said IF you get to know me. However, I'm not who I always am considering that I have a second personality to me. He takes over me whenever I am not in the mood so watch out for him. Ah, almost forgot, I tend to get a little insane whenever I'm bored or have nothing better to do, so stray away from me and I know that you wont but I don't mind! Aside from that, I think I'm out of words to say but more would come in the future...

xxxDoes it look like I'm married? Well maybe once but no, I'm totally single
                                              xxxIf I tell you now then it won't be a secret anymore! However I'll give you a hint, it might be one of the teachers here at the school...Just kidding! I'm into everyone that I see that are interesting! But one would come along the way...I'm sure of it!
                                              xxxAnimals that sparks my interest, teachers that seems a lot easier to manipulate, the joy of blood of course, my very close friend whom I became friends with at least a hundred years ago but I'll let you find that out later, the sweet cries of an agonizing vampire and humans, it brings quite a shiver down my spine every time I hear them. More will come and trust me, you'll know why...
                                              xxx I don't really dislike anything I suppose, but since you've brought it up, I'll tell you. I do not like stuck up humans and vampires, those who are very vulnerable, and those who disrupt my play time. Man every time I want to play with my new found toy, it gets taken away from me, but I still get to torture them though.
                                              xxxThe usual like speed, hearing, and strength, however, I am also very good at handling all types of swords so don't judge me if I cut off your head or your man hood.
                                              xxxIt's a secret since it's been lock within my mind so you could say that its my precious memories, but I have other things too, you just gotta have to find it.
                                              xxxMy split personality takes over me so he may seem a bit sadistic at times but that depends on the situation if someone ticks him off. Hm...Ah, I like to sharpen my blades and practice my skills. I have a lot of secrets to my hobbies so keep an eye out, I might just tell you.
                                              xxxTeehee, most people thinks that I'm an Uke, but I'm actually both (⇕), The only thing that's different is when my other half takes over, he's more dominant so watch out! I've been warning you! So Beware!

Decisive Informer

User Image
Run, run, run, here comes the vampire YEUNG SUH KWON

one, two, three, four, hut, one, two, three, four, STOP My, my, what have we here! Wait...This is my personal Diary! Get your butt outta of my Diary!
User Image

gaia_angelleft SUN DORMITORY STUDENTS

First Years: First Time Meeting, yeah?

⇝ Harutome Obito
                                -----From what I heard from the rumors, I think he had fallen for a vampire at one time, but I am not quite sure. I'll probably have to ask around the Moon Dormitory about him. Perhaps I can make him mine...

⇝ Zilya Myles
                                -----I haven't met him yet....

⇝ Takuya Shizuke
                                ----- I haven't met him yet....

⇝ Kise Raine

⇝ Eli Shawn

⇝ Cyrus Farlan

⇝ Taru Riima
                                -----Hm, I think this little rascal is quite cute, maybe I might target him next when I see him...

⇝ Bobby Levin

⇝ Klint Kamikaze

⇝ Senri Injgo Nianzu
                                -----I'm talking to him as of now, and he speaks English very well. I should maybe learn from him more, but I don't think I need too...I'll have to observe him more since he's new to the Academy. -ongoing-

⇝ Philippe Gwenael Hamo
                                ------ongoing-

⇝ Cyren Farlen
                                ----- -ongoing-

Second Years: They're getting a bit excited...

⇉ Sebastian Kawasaki
                                ----- Was it this man who had fallen for one of the night teacher's here at the Academy? Maybe I should study more about him and perhaps feast on him...Possibly play around with his little mind to get him confuse...

⇉ Kodoma Akinari
                                -----I haven't met him yet but I'm getting there....

⇉ Oliver Jameouson Wesley
                                ----- I haven't met him yet but I'm getting there....

⇉ Eero Lepik

⇉ Andrew Hoffburge

⇉ Haruka Ikari Smith

⇉ Pierrot
                                ----- Ah yes, this little green hair boy that I met not that long ago kept talking about his friend that he had missed so much...Who was it...Was it Aloe or something? Oh well, I don't care...Maybe I'll get to see him in action one day...

⇉ Rune Saga

⇉ Benjamin Arnold

⇉ Gabriel Diosa

⇉ Kane Rivers

⇉ Bruce Cupret

Third Years: Getting a little fiesty! I might just tease you!

⇆ Alois Wright
                                ----- Ah I remember now, this was the guy that Pierrot kept on talking about! My, he's a mystery to me considering his personality which seems to go on a fuse every time he speaks to an inanimate object...

⇆ Erasmus Davis
                                -----He seems to be the flirty type from what I heard.

⇆ Xenith Tobi Miyazak
                                -----I haven't met him, but it appears his hair is so blue along with that blue eyes of his!

⇆ Grayson Lee Anderson
                                ----- Hm who was it that had call him -chan? I forgot...Oh well...

⇆ Artemis Alexandrov
                                -----It's that purple hair guy from America...I've seen him a few times, just haven't had the time to talk to him yet...

⇆ Mykolas Geidvilaičiai
                                ----- Was he that cyan light hair blue hair guy? I don't recall...

⇆ Sage Ekstom
                                -----This third year seem a bit off, but I think he's nice enough. I haven't encounter him yet since I keep hearing that he carries something dangerous with him at all times. Well what's the fun in that if there's not danger in it, right?

⇆ Karin Yukimura
                                ----- I can't say much about him, but he's very friendly...I wonder if he ever has a dark side...Hm...

gaia_nitemareleft MOON DORMITORY STUDENTS

≻ Jalynn Rakiim
                                ----- A pure-blood at the school who helps out the cause of the living students and the immortal students. How unlikely of him?

≻ Ren Silentsi
                                ----- Another pure-blood. I love the taste of his blood. The sweet scent aroma of it! It makes me drool if I have a taste of his blood..Maybe I should get acquainted with him...

≻ Mozumoto Akira
                                ----- I haven't seen him much around, but I'm sure he has a reason to be gone...Always disappearing though for some reason...

≻Natanael Valentin
                                -----The most fashionable Nobel vampire that I have ever seen! I assume he tries to look innocent, but he isn't really. Not much of an interest to me unless if I ever need help with fashion, I can always ask him, which is rarely though...

≻ Johan Teodor Gunnar Akiyama
                                -----Never really met this Nobel though...But I hope soon...

≻ Echona Saitou
                                ----- My, my, this one interest me for some reason even though I'm a commoner to him. From what I observe, he has no emotions whatsoever. Maybe I can test him out sometimes just to see if he gets tick off...

≻ Domin Lae
                                -----My sweet little DOMIN!!! He may be a flirtatious little rascal, but what can I say? He just loves to flirt with people and I kind of like that side of him. But man, if you mess with his things, he'll snapped at you...Luckily I never step over that boundary with him though...Unless he's the one that does that me then I'll snapped at him and maybe dominate him...

≻ Natsuki Hojo
                                ----- I remember now, he's the one who's always faking his sickness just to go see the night nurse....That's too funny if I recall him faking his sickness about a stomach problem...But he seems fine to me...

≻ Jay Derubio
                                ----- I don't know much about him but I think he's a very timid person though. Very easy to conquer, I might say.

≻ Niccolo Lucien Machiavelli
                                ----- He's the headmaster's friend. The way how I see it, they seem very close though. I mean I can always rely on him for certain things but not always. It's best to leave him alone and maybe we can be friends but he's very anti-social...I should probably try to let him open up to me more...

≻ Morrigan Florence
                                -----The very devilish type I should say and quite the cunning type as well. I wonder if I can get into his pants sometimes? No, I'm not gonna go that far with him yet...

≻ Saji Bloodmire
                                ----- Quite the quiet guy. He's very observing too but the way how I see it, I might just be able to do things to him without having him to realize what I did...I'll let him find out, later...

≻ Karma Sedgewick
                                -----Another observational type of vampire. I have to say that he's very charming and quite a flirty too.

≻ Dawn Noir
                                ----- I don't know much about him, but I'm sure I will, knowing that he's always with Vincent Winters. I wonder if he's falling head over heels for him?

≻ Sawyer Shelley
                                -----Ah the very outgoing person! I like him! Very friendly, often times he gets hurt pretty easily though. I don't blame him.

≻ Kyrie Lucius
                                ----- This common vampire here is very quite the interesting type. I think it was him that I caught the scent of that human boy. I wonder if its that boy name Harutome...Hm...What's their relationship, I wonder...

gaia_kittenstar I GOTTA LOVE THE FACULTY

☠ Alistar Breswen
                                -----The beautiful night nurse! I love him a lot and I adore him! He's very kind and helpful but it seems as though he's working too hard since there's always so many students in there. A lot of the students and teachers have their eyes on him..

☠ James Roland Maar
                                ----- The day nurse. I often go to him at times but not always, well probably for a quick check up but no more than that though...

☠ Vincent Winters
                                -----Oh yes, I remember him. He's Sven's older brother who Sven dislikes very much. I remember him talking a lot about him and yet something happen between the two a few hundred years ago...I don't know what happen although I'm quite curious. Maybe I should ask him some times when I see him...

☠ Asher Valoren
                                ----- He's the Kinesiology teacher, I don't know what that is but I'm sure it might be something very interesting..Perhaps something about the human body?

☠ Yuuto Arata
                                -----I don't recall him but I'm sure it'll come into my mind some day...

☠ Nole Allen
                                -----The very popular teacher well to me that is...He has attracted two very fond students or classmates of mine but I don't know if he would choose one of them...Not my problem, I'll just leave that aside...

☠ Crispin Emerson
                                -----Yes, yes, he's the sign language teacher! I really, really, want to bug him but in a way I don't. I respect him since he couldn't talk, but I hope he could teach me a few sign language though...

☠ Ezekiel Bram Haines
                                -----The art teacher, I was never really into art, but from the looks of it, he's the moody type as well. I'll have to stray away from him just in case...

☠ Satsuki Nirenku
                                ----- The librarian, oh my, I would love to pinned him down and devour him. I want to make him bow down to me and force myself on him. He's very the charming type that I would want to date! I just hope I can see him again and perhaps make him mine.

☠ Chaim Reid
                                ----- The very obnoxious teacher! He's snaps at anyone he sees and if you were to tease him, he'll probably start swearing at you and would cuss you out until you could no longer maintain that pride of yours. Well not that it matters but I hate people like him, wait, I should say vampires like him, right?

☠ Charles Bryans
                                -----I think he's that blonde teacher that I've seen around the campus. Maybe I can interact with him more just to get to know him unless my insanity takes over me perhaps I'll have Shadow do it for me...

☠ Akihiro Takayuki
                                ----- I wonder if this was the teacher that I caught the student with? He does have good looks, but it seems as though he has his eyes on that very particular student. I could be wrong.

☠ Jackson Rosewater
                                ----- The cross-dressing teacher! I don't know why we have him around though. It seems as though he's always wearing something new each day, one could tell that he really looks like a girl even though he's not.

☠ Sven Belilkov
                                -----Oh its my beautiful, handsome, gorgeous ex-boyfriend! I still love him a lot though. I wonder if he still remembers what happen that time when we were together. I bet he doesn't considering that he's the one who broke up with me for no apparent reason. He broke my heart and now I feel like I'm stalking him again! Curse you, Sven! No...I shouldn't but I think I still have feelings for him, I wonder if he does too?

☠ Kuro Aiko Mazenta
                                ----- The maid that comes and cleans our dormitory. He seems suspicious but I think he's rather cute in a maid dress.

☠ Homare Mizushima
                                -----I don't know much about him, but from what I heard, he's wearing the day uniform class so he could be a student. No. He can't be a student, I think he's definitely older than that. He has to be the headmaster and he's very handsome! I hope he isn't taken yet! I want him all to myself!

►►► SOME WHO I WOULD SPEND MY LIFE WITH ◄◄◄

-----

Decisive Informer

░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 「 Z E R O 」
________________________________________________________ Just a second, we're not broken, Just bent and we can learn to love again.!!
_______________________________________________________— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
______________________________SHORT-TEMPER____OUTGOING____OBSERVANT__
                              S E C T I O N___❀`
                            — — — — — — — — — —

▌▌ your full title ?
                                ____ ZERO A. MITO
                                spacespace
                                ▌▌ how old are you really ?
                                ____ 549
                                spacespace
                                ▌▌ and physically ?
                                ____ 21
                                spacespace
                                ▌▌ what species are you ?
                                ____ VAMPIRE
                                spacespace
                                ▌▌ what`s your gender ?
                                ____ MALE
                                spacespace
                                ▌▌ something to go here eventually
                                ____ -UNKNOWN-

S E C T I O N___❀`
                            — — — — — — — — — —

▌▌ what are your powers ?

____ ABLE TO ERASE MEMORIES
                                ▌▌ what are some things you like ?
                                ____ BLOOD
                                ____ MEN & WOMEN
                                ____ FOOD
                                ____ FIGHTING/KILLING
                                ▌▌ and what are some things you hate ?
                                ____ SWEETS
                                ____ SEEING OTHER BEING TORMENTED AND KILL
                                ____ BEING DOMINATED WITHOUT HIS WILL
                                ____ HIS SLEEP BEING DISTURB
                                ▌▌ do you have any cool hobbies or skills ?
                                ____ SWORD HANDLING
                                ____ TAKING WALKS
                                ____ KILL SOME TIME BY GOING TO THE CLUB FOR THE HECK OF IT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff