Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        trulywaath
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      • NAME Eveliina Toive Lentääpois
        NICKNAME/ALIAS Pyrstökala; Liina
        AGE Fifteen
        GENDER Female
        GRADE/JOB Freshman / Unoccupied
        SEXUALITY Panromantic Demisexual
        ETHNICITY Finnish
        NATIONALITY Finnish
        BIRTHPLACE Laitila, Finland
        STATUS Alive; currently in a coma
        DEATH Injuries
        THEME Finding Home - Saosin
        USERNAME Angels at Dawn

PERIOD 1 CLASS
        PERIOD 2 CLASS
        PERIOD 3 CLASS
        PERIOD 4 CLASS
        PERIOD 5 CLASS
        PERIOD 6 CLASS
        PERIOD 7 CLASS

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        trulywaath
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• AFFECTIONATE

trulywaath
          • Liina's most characteristic and notable trait; one that someone would notice shortly upon meeting her. She is a very affectionate young girl whom will attempt to hug someone upon first learning their name. She loves giving people hugs, and hers are the best -- she's had quite a lot of practice since coming to Residere! Expect a lot of closeness from her; including holding hands or linking arms or any sort of contact. It's her way of connecting with people, so even if one profusely refuses any sort of affection, Liina still might try. This trait opens her up to being warm, friendly, and approachable. It's very unlikely that Liina will turn down anyone for being her friend! Besides, who doesn't need a good hug now and then?

NAÏVE

trulywaath
          • Though she was homeless for years, and one would think that would toughen her up, it didn't, really. She never completed her education past the second grade, and thus she doesn't know about a lot of things. If you're her friend, she'll believe anything you say! After all, why would a friend lie to her? She is trusting in this manner -- she has seen evil in people, but she chooses to disregard that and instead believes in people. Liina isn't quite aware of how reality really operates despite having such a dismal past; her idealism carries her through it. This also leads her to be rather innocent; she wouldn't pick up on most things others would.

RESOURCEFUL

trulywaath
          • A trait she developed while being homeless; this allowed her to survive. Though she was homeless, she managed to find somewhere safe to sleep and the minimal amount of food and water to survive on. She's also quite good at evading people. Liina might not seem like it, but she's actually quite a good person to contact if you are in a difficult situation.

SENSITIVE

trulywaath
          • Being an innocent girl that expects goodness out of everyone, an even slightly off-color mark can prickle tears simply because she doesn't expect it. That is, if she can't find a reasonable excuse for them. She isn't particularly fond of being thought badly of, and does care what other people think of her. This leads her to be easily hurt emotionally, which is in part due to her naïve nature.

IDEALISTIC

trulywaath
          • As stated before, she overlooks the bad in people and only tries to see the light. Even though she's had personal experiences with bad people, Liina still tries to reframe those experiences as one where it was required that a person had to act in that manner. It's situational, not a characteristic. She also doesn't appear to know the harshness of how the world really operates. Considering this rosy view of the world is coming from a girl who was homeless half her life, it's rather surprising she keeps her optimism and pep up.

SIMPLISTIC

trulywaath
          • It's sad how easy it is to make her satisfied. She doesn't need the fanciest clothes -- heck, she wouldn't be able to tell good brand clothing from a plebeian style -- and doesn't even find the need in material wealth to be happy. Being around people makes her happy, especially if they are receptive to, and reciprocate, her affection. The simplest things can make Liina happy; a sunset enchants her, or a flower blooming on a sunny day. She's never expected much out of life, so she learned to appreciate what was around her.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• When she was born, she lived with her father until her father passed away from circumstances she was too young to even remember. Eveliina was then placed in her mother's care, but using the word 'care' here is quite inappropriate. However, she didn't know that her mother's behavior was toxic or odd. So, one day, when they traveling to a city, Liina didn't think much of it. She had her backpack on her like always, and a skateboard in her hand.

But soon, a crowd came and separated her and her mother. So, she spent the next few years homeless but optimistic that her mother would come back for her. She tried to remember her father's advice to be happy, and though it was hard, she really tried very hard. She tried to stay in the same city, skateboarding around in hopes of finding her.

She ended up becoming something of a local legend within a very short time, and she ended up getting nicknamed 'Pyrstökala' (lit. 'Tailfish') for her style of riding. Since she didn't interact with kids during the day, her style of skateboarding was different than usual. Though she met a lot of kids in the skateparks, they would always leave her for dinner when the sun went down. That would be her cue to find somewhere safe for the night. It was especially bad during winter, when she didn't have protection from the frigid Finnish winter. Even now, seeing a storm or blizzard reminds her of incredibly unpleasant days against mother nature.

Things looked positive for a while. Pyrstökala was offered a contract with a magazine -- not many girls skateboarded, and definitely not that many were talented as her at such a young age. Liina was young and homeless, and so anything would have appealed to her. While she did get to see Europe (and some of America), the company -- and people -- soon manipulated her nearly nonexistent literacy and easygoing nature. All of the money that should have been hers from advertising or from winning a competition were never seen by her. But because she didn't know any better, she accepted it.

It wasn't until she was entered in a Street League when one of her fellow skateboarders noticed and told her that what was happening was wrong. So she quit that magazine and lived homeless again. It dumped her back in Finland, and eventually things came full circle. It was night when Liina realized that the situation she was in was dangerous to her life, and she remembered hiding and just knowing that if only she could wait...if only she could wait until the dawn, then she could get someone to help her! Unfortunately, time ran out.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• CHRONOKINESIS

trulywaath
          • Chronokinesis is the ability to manipulate time. This can include, but is not limited to, slowing down, speeding up, reversing and fast forwarding time. Typical users can also stop time and loop it. Advanced users can not only extend this ability to other people, but they can also hop through time as they wish. Typically, chronokinetics do not see time as linear, and this allows them great understanding of time, events, and timelines. As time is a matter of perspective, a chronokinetic can manipulate this perspective.

RANKING D

trulywaath

CLASSIFICATION Support
        trulywaath

REASON FOR POWER OF CHRONOKINESIS

trulywaath
          • Liina felt like time was running out during the incident in which she was sent to Charon. If she could have waited longer, she wouldn't be here.

CHRONOKINESIS STRENGTHS

trulywaath
          • TEMPORAL COGNITION
            Liina has a mental clock in her head. Other clocks measure her, she does not measure other clocks. If one wants to know what time it is, or how much time has passed since an event happened, Liina can give the exact time as precise as possible. In addition, she can tell how many years someone has been on Charon if she spends enough time with them. If one sat her down at a scene of a crime, she would be able to tell the exact time and date the crime took place.

TEMPORAL ACCELERATION*
            Temporal acceleration can cause Liina to move very quickly; even up to light speed. This can be used to simulate super speed, enhanced reflexes, or to make everything around her appear slow. If she hits something while she temporally accelerates, it's as if hitting something with extra force due to momentum.

CHRONOKINESIS WEAKNESSES

trulywaath
          • TEMPORAL COGNITION
            She can't turn off the mental timer in her head. While it's practical, it hangs in the back of her head like a clock on a wall. Liina had trouble sleeping the first few weeks in Charon, and even in complete silence she hears the clock tick away in her head. Also, to discover the exact time and date that an event took place, one would need to take her to the location and she would need some time to figure it out.

TEMPORAL ACCELERATION*
            She can only accelerate herself. She can't accelerate the timestreams of other people. She also can't go fast forever; she can only keep it up for a few seconds before she has to relax.

GENERAL WEAKNESSES
            It might be obvious, but the usual applications of chronokinesis -- stopping time, rewinding it, etc, are unavailable to her. Chronokinesis is completely passive in her. If she does utilize the active component of her power, it is accidental. Another weakness is that she cannot extend her cognition to other people, thus it is easy to blow her off and think she's either lying or doesn't know what she's talking about.

*The asterisks denote a power not used yet IC.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        trulywaath

• PYRSTÖKALA

trulywaath
          • The skateboard community bestowed her this nickname. Literally meaning 'Tailfish' in Finnish, this is because Liina learned how to ride a skateboard with the tail in front. Yes, she can perform most complicated tricks...backwards. Of course, she knows how to perform them the correct way now, but her stylistic choice is what Pyrstökala is known for. This was her name for so many years that sometimes she'll introduce herself as it, or will respond to it. She has an illegal passport with Pyrstö Kala as her name. Her X Games medal was awarded to this pseudonym as well. She reverted back to Eveliina upon coming to Residere.

HER BACKPACK

trulywaath
          • See that beat-up and dirty backpack? Well, Liina carries it around everywhere. If she's not carrying her skateboard, you can bet to see it sticking out of her backpack. She has a few standard things inside her backpack that are always there. Firstly, her notebook in which she writes her daily fangirling and shipping in. You can bet she has entries about all the cutest guys and couples! In addition, there are a few pieces of paper and letters at the bottom of her backpack. She hasn't read them, though, mainly because her literacy is poor.

HIDE & SEEK CHAMPION

trulywaath
          • Don't even think about playing hide and seek against this girl. Liina can and will beat anyone, unless she wants that person to win! She can find a hiding spot if one placed her in a plain room with no windows, closets, or any furniture. Of course, this skill derived from hiding from something, so if one needs help chasing someone off, Liina would be the girl. On that same coin, she is rather good at finding things, simply because she knows all the right places to look!

FAMILY

trulywaath
          • Something unique about her family, aside from the trainwreck that it is, is the amount of siblings she has. She was young when she got separated, so she doesn't know the entire truth about her family make-up. To her conjecture, Liina does not have any full biological siblings or any half-siblings that share her father with her. All of her half-siblings are from her mother, and they are all half-brothers. Another unique piece? Her mother has eleven children.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
questionnaires

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ MOTHER
angelsanFRIENDSHIP:████████████████████████
angelsanROMANTIC:lllll████████████████████████
angelsanHATRED:ICIPIl████████████████████████

Loviisa! Loviisa is my very beautiful, very kind mother! I love her lots. ...Yeah, I do! I do. I've tried calling her mom a few times, but every time she got really mad at me...but um, it's okay, because she apologized afterwards and I know she meant it! I know Loviisa was always really busy with work, and some days I went without food at all, but she has ten other kids! They're all older half brothers, at least from what I remember. I don't think I've met many of them, though I don't know why they wouldn't want to live with Loviisa! I guess it's because she can't afford having that many children live with her. I mean, she hardly ever fed me or bought me things...n-not to sound greedy! Life was a lot different with my dad, so I guess that was what I was used to. I know my mom tried very hard! I just know she did...when we got separated, though, I always kept hope. Sometimes I wonder if she even looked for me...

I feel like...there's something I'm forgetting. Something really important when it comes to Loviisa, but I can't remember quite what it is.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FATHER

Dad! Isi~! My Isi was really, really kind. I loved him a lot. I lived with him for awhile, and he took such good care of me. He spoiled me, and I guess I miss that. Um, I know it's selfish. But he died...the last thing I remember...um...actually, I can't really remember how he died. I remember waking up in the hospital, because I'd been electrocuted I think? I don't know...I don't really remember a lot of what happened that day. I think I blocked out most of it. I don't really want to remember...I want to find my Isi, but I don't know where to start.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ CLASSMATES / ACQUAINTANCES
angelsanROMANTIC:lllll███████████████████████

Giselle is a classmate of mine. I don't think we're friends, but I really like her! She has a boyfriend, I think. I want to see pictures of them. I bet they're really cute together. I'd like to be her friend.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FRIENDS / SHIPPING BUDDIES

Jasmine's sense of style is totally wizard. She always looks like she's a superstar, or a model, or something! She's pretty. I wonder if I could ask her to do my make-up someday? She did my hair once, and I really liked how it looked. I want to be better friends with her, but she seems like she doesn't like me sometimes. We like to ship together, though! I have a notebook filled of ships that we both like. It's really fun! She also really likes blanket forts, and I love blanket forts! We have a lot in common, so maybe one day we'll be really great friends!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN ( ADMIRES )

Oh!! Queen Helena! She's a Queen! That's so cool. Everyone must love her and want to be friends with her...including me! Her eyes are really pretty too. They're not like my red, they're really bright like rubies! I bet she has a lot of rubies in her crown to match her eyes. I kind of want to talk to her and get her autograph, but do you think she'll like me? I'm just a lowly commoner...there's nothing really special about me. I probably shouldn't associate with someone like her.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ CLASSMATES / FRIENDS / CLUBMATES

Luca's really cool! If I was close to my brothers, would that be what it's like? Luca and Sophie must never be alone, so I'm kind of jealous. I spent a lot of time by myself. He's really nice, and he's super cute, too! We're in the gymnastic club together, but he's really, really, wizard at it! I just go because I like Luca and Sophie and everyone else in the club, and I can do a tumble now! Isn't it cool?

User ImageUser Image
angels★ BASICALLY SUPER FRIENDS

Sophie~! Sophie is really nice too, just like her brother! I wish I was her sister. She's kind of like Supergirl the way she flies around with those gymnastic bar things and stuff! I bet if Sophie really tried, she could do anything! We're on the same team, too. Our team is transportation, though I don't really know why...I'm not very strong to transport around stuff, but I bet Sophie can! Like I said, she's Supergirl!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FRIENDS / CLASSMATES

Seung is really cool. He can fly around and do all sorts of awesome things. I want to go flying, too! He told me that he would take me one day. I can't wait! All of my friends are superheroes, I never even realized this! He's really interested in skateboarding and asked me a lot of questions about it. He's also really cute. He has really pretty eyes, sometimes I can't tell whether they're silver or purple or...well, I just don't know! He's really fun and I was really worried he got hurt during the Stygian attack. He was super wizard when he drove into the café place with his motorcycle. I want to ride on it one day; I wonder if he'll let me! All of the Freshmen can go on adventures together because it seems like Seung goes on a lot. We could be like a little family!

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN
angelsanFRIENDSHIP:███████████████████████

I don't know him that well. I saw him first during Walpurgis, and I thought his eyes were really magnetic and pretty. I think he has a girlfriend! I've seen them together a lot. Or they could just be really close friends, like me and Elliot! I met him again during the big tomato fight, at the café with the dead...the...corpse. Oh, that wasn't very pleasant. I didn't talk to him very much during then because I was more worried about my other friends. He has to be very nice!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FRIENDS

Suzy's a new student here, but she's taking it much better than I did when I first came. I try my best to be optimistic and cheerful, because I know that's what my Isi would want, but Suzy is really admiral! That's how you spell it, right? Admiral...bull? I'm still learning how to spell some words. She has really vibrant potion eyes, I bet she's a witch or something! The really nice witches that cast nice spells, like the Fairy Godmother! I wonder if she'll join me and Bambi for more Free Hug Days in the future. I think she's on the Cheerleading team. I don't really know what a cheerleader is, but I should ask her! It seems fun! I wonder if she'd let me on.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN
angelsanFRIENDSHIP:███████████████████████

Haneul was in my house for the beach event. I didn't become really close friends with her, but I know that I would like to be close! She's elegant and is super hardcore! She totally would be the type of person that someone would make a cool action movie about! Finn would be her love interest, but Haneul is too cool for a lame love interest! Finn needs to be super actiony cool so they can fight together and support each other! That's kind of their relationship now, right? I mean, I only talked to Finn because he's Elliot's teammate, but I think he and Haneul would be a really nice couple. If they aren't already together, or anything.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ ACQUAINTANCES

She's really good friends with Elliot, so of course I've met her! She's wizard smart like Elliot, and I think they probably make all sorts of robot puppies and stuff together. I wish I could join them and hang out with them when they do this kind of thing, but it's all so over my head. Holly's really nice. We should hang out sometime!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ BEST FRIEND

BAMBI <3 ~ I love Bambi lots! We first met during the first few days of school. I was so scared. To be told I'm dead and I have to go to school and everyone has weird powers...it was really overwhelming! That's where Bambi comes in! She's the sweetest person, and she is really understanding. Even though she's not too much older than me, she's kind of like an older sister! I don't have any sisters, but I've always really wanted one. During the first few days of school, she was kind of scared, too, so we both went through the experience together. She made me less lonely; because even though I was surrounded by people, I felt so lost. But Bambi knew exactly what to say to comfort me, just like a big sister would! If I have any problem, Bambi is always there for not just me, but everyone! We started holding Free Hug Thursdays in the campus because we both think that everything could be better if people were just hugged more! When you're feeling down, don't you just want someone to know that they care? Bambi and I definitely do!

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN...?

Oh! I recognize his face. I've seen him around campus before! He's so cute. I think he's on the disciplinary committee, right? I was told by Loviisa that people like the police are bad and I should stay away from them because they'll hurt me...He doesn't really look that bad, but Loviisa told me people like him aren't very good! He is really cute though. I have an entry about him in my diary!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN...?

It's kind of the same with the really cute guy up there! I don't know his name, but his eyes are gold and they just sparkle! But like I said, Loviisa doesn't want me to be with these kinds of people...so he must be bad. That's what she told me, so it has to be true. She wouldn't lie to me! Also, I think this is the guy that summons guns, right? I don't know, for some reason I...just don't like guns. Seeing them scares me. I don't think I have any bad memories with them, but I still don't like them.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ BIG FAN

I don't know if we've ever met, but I've seen him around campus a lot, too! We both have red hair! I have ten older brothers, you know. I wonder if he's one of them, since I've hardly met any of them? I've heard him speak before, and I think he's Austrian! Austrians have the weird accents, right? Wait...no, Sophie and Luca are Austrian! He must be Australian! It makes sense, since Australia is an island, right? And he wears an eyepatch, so he must be a pirate! I think his name is Row...? It's not because I stalk him or anything, I just end up seeing him around a lot! I do want to know his name, though! Are pirates friendly? I should go up to him and ask him! Okay, I'll do it!

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ FRIENDS / CLUBMATES

I'm so thankful for Tai making the Swim Club. It's my favorite one! We always go out for breakfast together afterwards, and everyone that's on it is so great. When I joined, I didn't know what to expect--especially because I'm afraid of the water. It took a lot of guts for me to go, but I'm really glad I ended up joining. At first I thought he was mad at me because I wasn't going in the water, but then when he realized I was afraid of the water, he totally changed! I haven't really gone in the water yet, but I'm content just watching everyone have fun. Not to mention, Tai does this hair flip thing every time he gets out of the water. I've never seen anyone like the water as much as him! It makes me feel so silly for being afraid of water because of how he talks about it. You know that expression about people's eyes lighting up? I always thought it was just a expression, but you should see Tai when he talks about the water! His eyes get even lighter--like, they just spark--and that's when they look the prettiest! How can eyes be that blue?

User ImageUser Image
angels★ ???

Oh...I want to like everyone, but not only did Loviisa tell me police officers are dangerous and scary, but he's a little frightening for another reason. I've seen his power in action before. He can make areas super cold and he can make it snow. I don't have good memories of the winter. Even when I lived with Loviisa, she didn't heat my room. The only time I had fun in the snow was when I lived with Isi~! But after that, I was stuck in blizzards and I was cold all the time. I don't really like his power. I'm sure he's always cold. Maybe I could wear a big fluffy jacket and give him a hug. That'll warm him up!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN...? ONE SIDED FRIENDS...?

Misaya and I were chained together for Chained Day! She punched me in the face and gave me a black eye, but I know it was just because she was surprised. I was surprised too when she wasn't Elliot! She made me food, though, and it was really good. You know how they say that moms always make good food and stuff? Well, Loviisa never made me food, but what Misaya made me was delicious! I think she doesn't like me, or that she hates me, and she doesn't really like hugs. Is that why she crashed the Free Hugs Table? I wonder if we could be friends one day?

User ImageUser Image
angels★ ROOMMATES / GOOD FRIENDS

Momoko is really sweet! Sweet as...baked goods! Which is exactly what we like to eat together. She told me that she was a famous singer or something, in Japan, and that's so rad! I've always wondered what it was like to be famous and have everyone love you! She definitely deserves a fanbase though, because she's the nicest person. Momoko offered to teach me how to bake, and sometimes after we're done baking things, we'll go around and hand them out to people! It's a lot of fun! It reminds me of that movie we watched together when we marathon'd Miyazaki movies. (As I now know they are called!) Together, it's like we're Kiki's Delivery Service! Momoko is the really nice baker, and I'm Kiki! Except instead of a broom, I ride my skateboard. And I'm not a wizard! Except, Momoko isn't married or anything, but she definitely deserves a nice guy! There are so many cute ones around here--I'll choose Mr. Right for her, for sure! She's also scared of storms too, so we made a blanket fort together one time with Mrs. Witnerfell. I don't like thunder or the dark...but neither does Momoko, so we get to be scared together! It sounds dumb, but I'm less afraid when I'm not as lonely.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ BEST FRIENDS / BIG FAN / CRUSH??

Above everyone, he's the person I enjoy spending time with the most. He's patient and kind, and I don't think he would ever get angry or yell at me. I used to be afraid that because I'm kind of stupid with technology, he would get angry. But he never did. But, that's because he's the greatest! Everyone should be friends with him! He's a wizard. No, really! He knows everything. Sometimes I'll ask him random questions, but I've never been able to stump him. He's like a Google search engine! I always do my homework around him in case I need help with anything. He's the perfect friend. Did I mention that he's really tall? Everyone is really tall to me, but Elliot is the best kind of tall, because he's the best to hug! He's not very affectionate, but he and I always hold hands when we go out, or I like to hold onto his arm. I don't think he minds. Sometimes, when his roommate is being intolerable, he comes to sleepover with me! I like to lay on his arm and curl up beside him. He's really warm, and he's soft. Better than a pillow! Way better than a pillow. He doesn't deserve to be dead; I hope he's not.

Elliot and Bambi are both of my best friends, and I love them both, but there's something different when I'm with Elliot. It's like I feel warmer when I'm closer to him. I don't really know what it is, but it's different! It's better. He's valuable to me! I hope he knows that. We are best friends forever and unconditionally, that's a promise from me to him!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN

Alto was one of the people I shared a house with during our vacation at Elysium! Wow...he's beautiful! That might be a weird thing to say about a guy, but it's so true! I don't think he seems very happy, but neither does Elliot, and Elliot's the nicest person I know! Alto must be very nice, too!

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ BIG FAN / IDOLIZES / TEACHER

Miss Asterismós is one of my favorite teachers! I just love her. She's really nice and pays attention to me, and she really cares! I think one of the only reasons why I do so well in her class is because I am so afraid of disappointing. I try really hard to do well in everything she assigns. I didn't think the topic would interest me, but she makes it interesting. When she was hospitalized after the Grootslang attacked, I was so worried. I visited her everyday and gave her an apple because if apples keep doctors away, they keep you in good health, right? Afterwards, we went to the flea market and got Mr. Hayami a puppy! I had so much fun with Miss Asterismós! I hope she's my teacher forever!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ TEACHER / FAN...?
angelsanHATRED:ICIPIl███████████████████████

Mr. Dimitri is my City Excursions teacher! He uses a lot of words Loviisa does that I'm not very comfortable using. But that's okay! I know that just because you might swear, it doesn't make you a bad person! Mr. Dimitri has red hair and red eyes, just like me! I wonder if he's one of my other brothers that I don't know about? That would be so cool!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ TEACHER

Mr. Munksgaard is really cool, too! He has the prettiest hair. It looks like starlight, just floating around...I wonder if he would ever do my hair? Jasmine does a really good job at my hair, but I think Mr. Munksgaard being my hairdresser would be so cool! Do you think his hair will float away if it walks too fast? Maybe that's why he's not very active! I wouldn't either, if my hair was like a cloud!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ TEACHER / BIG FAN

Mr. Hayami!! Can I be his biggest fan? He's so cool! I didn't go to his class much because I don't like to fight, but then he was my target during Tomatina and he made sure I didn't get hurt. I'm really grateful towards him. Miss Asterismós and I found a puppy and gave it to him as a thank you gift! I just know he'll be the best dog owner ever! He's a really nice person and he's super wizard, so I totally have to go to his class more often. I want to be stronger because of the Stygian attack, anyway. I couldn't do anything, I was just so worried...I want to be brave like Mr. Hayami! He was so cool! Not to mention, Mr. Hayami's really cute!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ TEACHER / PSEUDO MOM??

Mrs. Winterfell is one of my favorite teachers, too! I don't know anything about music or unconscious awareness, but she's a fantastic teacher. People say she's too sleepy, but I don't think so! She made a really great blanket fort for Momoko and I when we were scared and didn't know what to do. I love Loviisa, but Mrs. Winterfell seems like a different kind of mom. Loviisa never came to me when I was scared during thunderstorms (I know she was always busy, so it's okay!), but Mrs. Winterfell cares a lot more. She made the best hot chocolate, too. It was my first time trying it. I really liked it. Hot chocolate will always remind me of Mrs. Winterfell.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN

Miss Pavlenko is pretty and elegant, kind of like a Princess! I wonder if she and Queen Helena have any sort of royal relations? They don't really look alike, or anything. Jasmine and I think that Miss Pavlenko and the Headmaster would make a really cute couple! You see it too, don't you?!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ GUARDIAN CAT

Fenruff! Wait, that's a dog. Fenya~! Fenrir's a super cute kitty that likes to snuggle and I like to nap with him sometimes when I'm feeling sleepy. He's also the Residere mascot! ...Huh? He has a human form? No way! He's just a talking cat! I know I gave Mr. Hayami a puppy, but I like Fenrir, too!

User ImageUser Image
angels★ FAN

Mr. Vassiliadis is so tall! I wonder if he can actually reach up and touch the sky. He can fly, too! He also has red hair and red eyes, but he's too old to be my brother. I think he's a lot of fun, though we haven't really done much of anything together.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
angels★ DISLIKE...?

Another one of the police people Loviisa told me to stay away from...when Elliot was in jail, though, Officer Sverrir let me see him. She even let me stay a little past visiting hours! She seemed really nice. I wonder if she's really as bad as Loviisa says.

User ImageUser Image
angels★ DISLIKE

He put my best friend in jail for no good reason! He didn't seem to like me very much, and he was very tall. I was really scared of him...I think he's the reason why Loviisa says to not approach police officers. It looked like he had a sword down his throat.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers